FUCKING JANNIES DELETING EVERY THREAD

FUCKING JANNIES DELETING EVERY THREAD
anyway do you use a fightstick Yea Forums

Attached: 105848906_17_09_0530.jpg (795x629, 171K)

What happened to the utawarerumono thread like 5 minutes ago?

Had an EX2 once. They needed soldering for Sanwa mod and stock buttons were too mushy so it was pretty much required. Lever was just OK

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY

I have that stick
It's mainly used for emulation these days
Needs more weight to it

Just make a Nintendo thread, they never delete those.

Am I a faggot for using a Hori Rap 4 with the default Hayabusa parts?

Why are they deleting threads? Did someone trigger them again?

Ahhhh yessss play pretend. I see them. I see their face. I see them all!

I use a hitbox like anyone with an iq above 75

Spotlight, uh, moonlight, uh
janny, why you trippin'? Get your mood right, uh

Attached: 1549176692152.jpg (188x193, 12K)

I use mine a lot. Kind of want to built one from scratch with a Brook. Maybe try my hand at a hitbox design out of curiosity.

Attached: Games - Hardware - FightStick Q4RAF.jpg (1500x1125, 483K)

I don't even play fighting games. I use it on MAME, shmups, emulators, etc.

Attached: madcatz-ter1-sample.jpg (852x532, 94K)

No but you are one for asking.

>that pic
Fuck you OP. I cant do motions with my left hand at all, but with the right hand I can do it flawless.

Probably

I have that stick. Its not great but at the time it was the only affordable option. I remember paying £40 for it.
I wanted to mod it, but its too much of a hassle to do. I DID mod the even smaller MadCatz Fight stick Alpha though. I often use that for my casual play.
I'll get a nice stick someday, and get round to upgrading my arcade cabinet with the hori buttons and sticks I have in a box next to it

I posted a Fallout 76 thread, blame me.

what's a jannie?

Based Jannies, get fucked cancerstick.

E-celeb shilling threads are allowed to hit the bump limit, while on topic threads get deleted. J*nnies and twitchkiddies need the gas.

I use a stick, but it doesn't have the stick.

Attached: 1-5_1024x1024.png (1024x576, 564K)

Mine is still holding up, replaced the buttons recently and they really made it super easy with the quick disconnects and easy opening chassis. It was the one madcatz product that didnt suck huge cocks.

Its a shame honestly. That stick kind of signified Madcatz attempts to make themselves a decent company.
They tried to make their sticks easy to customise as they could, and worked on sourcing better quality components for the most part. Its quite sad they went under because the damage of years of shitty practices had already been done.