You know he was only added because they wanted more call of duty bros to buy the game, right?

You know he was only added because they wanted more call of duty bros to buy the game, right?
Also go ahead with that shitty meme

Attached: mass-effect-3-characters-james-vega.jpg (615x412, 87K)

obviously, yeah. he was an ok character though

I'm still pissed I missed out on Grunt for this piece of shit

He was added so that players that skipped the first two games could understand what was going on. I really didn't mind him.

PUNCH ROCKGROIN

No, moron. Do you not recall the whole stink Bioware feminists made because of the lack of proper gay romances? That was why he was added. To be gay "romance".

HAHAHA YEAR COD BROS LOVES BEING CALLED FAGS

HAHAHA

Chuck Steak

Fuck me. They used him as Carver in Dead Space 3

Wasn't he originally gonna be a replacement for Shepard if you got the worst possible ending for ME2?
You can't fuck him as a guy though, pretty sure you can only fuck him as femshep in a DLC

we want the jersey shore audience

Who at Bioware thought that fans would possibly want yet another human companion?

He was added because he was in the anime and they went the distance to add characters from the other media to ME3

Attached: paragonlostvegahair.png (530x291, 207K)

Post Me-3,no matter what ending will lead up to human supremacy.
>have whole citadel right next to their homeworld
>countless reaper corpse for reserve engineering
>HUMAN CHAD DICKED THE REAPER

>Charged with protecting human colony
>Colony gets attacked
>has to choose between saving the colonists including a little girl he swore to protect or some intel on the reapers
>goes for the intel and lets the entire colony the little girl and her mother die in a fire
An "ok" character indeed

I know but I like him a lot anyways.

did literally nothing wrong

>They used him as Carver in Dead Space 3
Holy.Fucking.Shit. I can't unsee that now.

Attached: fuck......jpg (480x360, 9K)

krogan ____

>You know he was only added because they wanted more call of duty bros to buy the game, right?
Honestly I got to the first decision whether to help the Turians or Wrex's people. And just gave up. But that short amount of time. I fucking hated him. He is literally America in Space. Wasn't he also like a major party member through out too. Like regarding all the party member's in 3. Why was some party members only playable for maybe 1-3 missions and boom they are gone. But this cunt. Is always an option. Way to rub in the betrayal and salt deeper EA. And is there anyway he dies sooner than later too. If he can die. I will give it another go.

Attached: i'm fine.gif (500x283, 519K)

He was made to fuck Liara.

based

you can ignore him completely but he always lives

>Choose between one colony or helping to defend the entire species.
He chose right.

Attached: 1550338920814.png (637x437, 515K)

>you can ignore him completely but he always lives
Well then I'am glad I gave up when I did then.

Attached: wiggle wiggle.gif (500x399, 1.57M)

God kaiden has the personality of a wet floor mop.