Bloodborne is already on display in a museum

>Bloodborne is already on display in a museum
Does this confirm it's the best game of the generation?

Attached: 20190222_174708.jpg (1422x1633, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VamFVh_AspM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's apex cringe and I can only imagine casual passerby's thinking less of gamers because of it.

>museum
Nigga you think I care about this boomer shit

>Inexperienced players can expect to see the phrase 'You Died' many times on screen as they slowly master the combat techniques. This has inspired some fans to produce wikis and YouTube tutorials to support each other.
I mean...that's correct, but that's also so common that it doesn't really seem worth pointing out.

Attached: 1527882238297.jpg (500x371, 31K)

The FPS sure belongs in a Museum.

Imagine thinking that is the apex and not Ninja Gaiden Black.

I like Bloodborne but this is gay.

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

>zoomer's first hard action game becomes worldwide cultural phenomena
Yet more proof we split off from reality to enter the clownverse in 2015.

If I came across such a Weimar museum I would probably break its displays and cripple the purveyor.

>Went to see some fortnite dancing but this is the shit
That reddit style humor

Attached: 47582115_367596683807273_1964040014150805911_n.jpg (449x449, 21K)

>2012
ftfy

These musuems are aimed at boomers that have literally never touched Youtube or wikis.

This was at the same museum.

Attached: shieeet.jpg (3264x2448, 868K)

based

No, it was 2011. That was the year everything changed.

>I can only imagine casual passerby's thinking less of gamers because of it.
And why do you think that retard

2001*

>Lets talk about sex

Maybe I should go to my local museum.

Because of this, you sub-60IQ monkey.

info for the normies

>videogames as one word

my ultimate pet peeve

Pretty sure Splatoon had something at that museum as well.

Fitting place for Bloodborne really.

Only old and forgotten Relics end up in the Victoria & Albert Museum.
I'm just surpised they also didn't put it into the film section too.

Some cool concept art and some clothes on display, very barebones not worth going to or the price of entry.

Sony partly funded that museum expo FYI, it's pretty much an advertisement

>video game museum exhibit
>some footage playing on a screen, a wikipedia excerpt, and some images ripped from Google

I can get the same experience by going to Gamestop

Attached: 1431550790920.png (960x540, 783K)

YIKES

Soulsborne games are "the HARDEST games ever" still to casuals.
Remember, these are CASUALS. They don't know any better. Just soak it up and pretend you're some gaming prodigy.

It has nothing to do with Sony.

>cringe
Opinion discarded.

Shill

>there are kids that let a whole generation of video games pass them while they play battle royale shit

Attached: 1546096353980.jpg (640x352, 23K)

Not sure about the art of combat BS, but the style and art are definitely museum worthy.

Says the person "shilling" Sony.

>not 2008

>new game comes out from From Software
>is it like Bloodborne and Dark Souls in any way?
>Must Buy, Blood Souls, DarkBorn, Blood Souls, DarkBorn, be reborn under the heavenly light of Miyazaki
>wait, there's no RPG elements, only one sword, and stealth mechanics? SHIT GAME SHIT GAME SHIT GAME SHIT GAME, MUST BE LIKE DARKBLOODOFNIOHBORN
I like how every single complaint people have with Sekiro is perfectly describing the original Tenchu. A series that died on the altar of faggotry for this cancerous fanbase and cancerous meme game.

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Still do not get what is so good about this game. Stopped after 1 hour or so, felt like dark souls with 15 fps.

[SPOILER]SO DO YOU[/SPOILER]

It does.

Attached: 1534618959270.jpg (1000x381, 41K)

Attached: 1550127572521.jpg (720x510, 59K)

That's sick.

It was an entire exhibition about video games at the V&A. It was really great. It ran for several months but it's over now I believe.

I find it interesting the internet went to shit when all the little kids started to reach their teens, not saying they caused it but the correlations there

>bloodborne
>the art of combat
christ soulsfags are dumb, spamming a button and abusing iframes does not amount to quality combat.

Oh for fucks sake.

cool thread but check this

I'll admit it. Bloodborne is a damn good game. Maybe the spells are shit but the combat and levels being connected is so damn good.

If only the dungeons had matchmaking and proper co-op and dlc added more floor tiles it would make for good side content.

As someone who never read or learned about Lovecraft shit this introduced me to it and now I love the asthetic.

I hope PC Bros can one day enjoy it . Truely the real sequel to dark souls.

Attached: Aaaahhhh.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Go slurp ninja cum while driving a power still through your taint you love it so much obnoxious faggot.

>If only the dungeons had matchmaking and proper co-op
what did he mean by this?

BASED, SONY ALWAYS WIN BABY

PCniggers are no kin of ours.

The random dungeons. No need to enter a code. Just hop in and coop with Bros.

List games with "quality combat" then

Why are you so triggered, bloadbore shill?

Video games are fucking trash. It's time to give it up.

Devil May Cry 4
Bayonetta
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

And be interested in what instead?

If you feel bad about this....I can only imagine your reaction to the "kawaii culture museum" at Epcot in Disneyland.

Hahahah. These are the clowns who think Bloodborne is a masterpiece.

Except you're wrong. My grandfather thinks Bloodborne is the shit for getting younger generations into that aesthetic.

You sound like a huge cunt.

good
good
shit
good

THIS
Bloodborne is an amazing game but ffs NGB is literal perfection, it's like a video game made by God.

Oh just fucking nuke em already

lmao are u dumb, spamming a button and abusing iframes does not amount to quality combat.

They only missed like 3 games worth playing.

Huh, I guess sony always wins. How will Nintendo recover from this?

Your biggest fans are 'Fortnite Dancers'.

By having better game than snoy

NGB and NG2 were good, but the combat was mostly just a mix of spamming charge attacks and abusing the same special moves repeatedly

>Tenchu died because of Dark Souls and Sekiro

Except you're wrong, retard.
Funny how you pretend everyone else is an NPC but you are the only spewing several memes in your fit of impotent rage.

Mediocre as fuck taste you shouldn't be ragging on games when your examples are no good. Try Ninja Gaiden pleb

I am sure I can find a good buzzword for you guys let me try
S E E T H I N G

looks fake

I've tried long and hard to like Bloodborne but it's just so mediocre and bland (to me) that every time I try, I stop enjoying myself around the third main boss or so. Whenever I mention this, people tend to say "you're just playing it wrong/started with a bad build."

Maybe I don't get it or Dark Souls, but if it's possible to just fuck up your game from the get go, maybe it's not a great game.

>do literally none of the sidequests and can't go back to do them because I beat Rom
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED OUT ON THE CROW SIDEQUEST FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT.

Bayonetta and Devil May Cry amount to nothing but spamming combos and occasionally doing lame dodges with canned QTE animations. Revengeance is fun but doesn't have any particular depth to it. KH is a terrible series with boring combat and a complete nonsense storyline.

>BloodBorne
>not Demon's Souls/Dark Souls

k

There's another exhibit they had about LGBT but I can't find it any more

Attached: video_games__play__design__disrupt_at_the_v_a_-8_september_2018_-_24_february_2019-__installation_im (875x584, 61K)

>the combat was just a mix of me playing it the easy way
You can boil down any action game to shit like this.
>DMC is bad just spam stinger and helm breaker and dodge that's all lol
NGB is perfect and the difficulty is a constant challenge, you have to master the system to excel at higher levels but yes on normal you can spam flying swallow and you can combo UT's on any difficulty but it is never as simple as that, going from hard to very hard requires a huge jump in skill.

Yes

Attached: 1462364318196.jpg (555x800, 95K)

isn't that exactly what you do in soulsborne

Is this one about how video games make a good vessel for whatever agenda the dev wants to spread?

Scrap that it was about that grrrrrl gamers

Attached: pd7rss8706121.jpg (5312x2988, 1.04M)

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

>arabic

Attached: 640.png (288x317, 100K)

>hard=good!
>hurr look at my skill, maybe now I'll get paid
NGfags are the bronies of gaming.

It's not a nonsense storyline. It's Final Fantasy storyline

Either has nothing on Bloodborne. It's the perfected Soul's game.

Being able to make a bad character in RPGs is not a downside.

What's a good action game then

No dubs on Yea Forums newfag

DMCfags cant argue as usual, go jerk to your white-haired fagdaddy.

wow, for a minute i thought the museum of video games was going to be cool.

Attached: 1537561746760.png (994x1388, 1.36M)

>videogames are a girl thing
>why are videogames so white?
So wait, specifically white women were the real gamers all along?

Is that what I think it is?

Mario is in a museum too.

It's more an attraction than actually exploring video games in a serious and meaningful way

Attached: london-uk-5-september-2018-press-preview-of-videogames-designplaydisrupt.jpg (1300x958, 172K)

It was the best game of this gen, yes.

bayonetta is better.

What is wrong with the UK?
I love wasting my time playing vidya but dedicating a section of a museum to it is incredibly cringeworthy, infinite times more so if you do it to promote a certain agenda / narrative

Attached: 1541045846611.jpg (580x580, 41K)

If entertainment media didn't exist people would be doing nothing but working, sleeping, and passing on their shitty genes even more often than they already do.

Who cares, the Splatoon part was the best part. Based squidlolis.

Attached: IMG_20190222_162954.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

If you count phone games then yes, probably.

>NEEEEIGH
Sorry, I don't speak faggothorse.

Attached: IMG_20190222_163126.jpg (3264x2448, 2.37M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VamFVh_AspM

0:34 yeah its fake you 10 hours in mspaint hahaha fucking retard.

I went there splatoon had like one wall dedicated to it, you couldn't even play the game lol, the exhibition sucked.

No, it doesn't confirm that it's the game of the generation. But it actually is the game of the generation.

Why are lolifuckers so low IQ and worthless?
They contribute nothing but cringe-tier posts like "_____ is cute! CUTE!" and the same cunny post for the billionth time.

as if I needed any more convincing that sjws are still running rampant

Attached: 1520242322395.gif (500x450, 725K)

So-niggers literally worship their only exclusive.

Attached: 1273694088427.jpg (214x255, 5K)

At least we have a good exclusive.

that's a pretty pathetic selection for someone that claims to know good combat
all of those are spam combos, sure they look cool, but the actual combat is just, walk up to the enemy and spam the attack until you win