youtube.com/watch?v=4BdjxYUdJS8
youtube.com/watch?v=GdHskxJrSnw&list=PLsv60RZZ4AcXZJoEYyW1E4bR3HtZWMCHX&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=n8SeP_ZBSbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lRTF_5lrW-U
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
youtube.com/watch?v=fIhKqaNp4Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=VaRVRYUQdM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Came here to say that it's not that great of a game. Goodbye.

Where do I go after Soul Master to progress the story? I got the flying speed boost ability from crystal peak and I defeated the Mantis Lords.

Agreed, it's not great.
It's fantastic.

50 geo says this dingus is still on the thread.

I don't know, I just got the wall jump, where do I go?

Attached: 0E1987F0-6185-48D9-9F53-827AD74C53A9.jpg (396x1000, 38K)

the game is 99% completely open to you now, just explore

to the place you just saw Hornet go to that very obviously required wal jumping

How do you activate both grubberfly's elegy and fury of the fallen at the same time? Wiki mentions they stack but doesn't suggest how it's possible

Attached: 143221238320.png (287x421, 277K)

Oh yea I did do that sorry. I play in short burts and don't remember shit.

>I just got the wall jump
Grats, the game just opened for you. There's an obvious intended route at least for the next area, but you can actually go explore now with the mantis claws and find new things and places. The mantis claw is the point where the runs start to separate into different paths/routes for each player.

If I'm not mistaken, it's an inherent interaction of the 2 charms.
When you are at 1 mask of health, Grubberfly's Elegy effect will come back in red color.

grubberfly only works at max health, but if you have fury equipped with it, it should re-activate again at 1 health. lifeblood might screw with it somehow, but i'm not sure.

with one mask only, no lifeblood

it's a game for autistic weirdos and consequently i love it

not possible

Goodbye.

Attached: 1550765028675.png (500x553, 213K)

and don't come back

Attached: 1550839336751.png (500x309, 101K)

Any tips on NKG? I'm having a lot of trouble with his boss fight

Attached: help.jpg (240x334, 16K)

>Nightmare King Grimm
The only thing keeping me sane is how cool the intro sequence is

Attached: don't give me advice i just want to vent my fustration with this post.png (933x836, 667K)

I think you posted about Grimm in another thread.

With that exact fucking picture.

I’m not even mad, it’s so perfect.

I've seen quite a few people say to not be greedy when attacking, because every attack is readable. But keep in mind I haven't even gone through TMG yet.

Greenpath has the best area ost closely followed by resting grounds
That is all I have to say

Trying to one hundred percent run, and I've come across a snag. I'm trying to fill the bestiary journal but all the big bugs in the crossroad with clubs are dead now due to infection and I had to kill one more in order to get that section clear. Are there any more big bugs with clubs I can find and kill?

Attached: 1538166465161.png (500x500, 194K)

can someone give me a quick rd on what's basegame content and what's dlc. hard to tell when you're just starting the game for the 1st time

Nope, I think you are fucked my dude. Got to start it over, bestiary has one times.

Once the Forgotten Crossroads changes to the Infected Crossroads, the Husk Guard near the arena of the False Knight is overcome by The Infection and can not be fought anymore. The one in the northeast of Forgotten Crossroads is still there, however.

metroid prime all over again

When I had problems with him I went to look up 2 hitless fights in youtube to see what was the way to approach him on his attacks safely.
Instantly learned what I was doing wrong and when I should hit him, and it only took me a few tries after watching the videos.

The biggest pain in the ass for me were the ground spikes.
He has 2 startup animations, each one being the start of 2 different attacks (4 in total).
Each "startup pair" has an attack where you should prioritize dodging (his dash-jump and the bullet hell moment) while the other are the ones you can safely maneuver between his attacks to get hits in (fire bats and fire pillars). Since the they, again, share a startup animation in a "safe or unsafe" pair, you have to pay a lot of attention to him to be able to react in time for which one he brings out.
Due to this you naturally learn to have him in your sight all the time and look for the times he goes aerial. This means the spikes coming randomly out of the ground would fuck me up constantly.

Also, I see most people have most of their problems with the fire bats:
Wait for the first 2 to come out, and then jump lightly and dash through the middle of the 4 bats.

The two new dream nail bosses, the Hive Knight, Grimm Troupe, the Pantheon. Pretty much all of the DLC stuff is in optional areas that you wouldn't find unless you were looking for it.

Does it matter?

top right room where there was a grub still has one.

cringe

What's wrong with good old fanart?

youtu.be/7rym7nbYf28?t=75

>loved the original game instantly

>always wondered when the hornet dlc is coming, or if it is coming at all since months

>give up hope

>think about the game occasionally every week at least

>found out they announced not a DLC, BUT A WHOLE FUCKING NEW GAME just yesterday, altough it was revealed over a week ago

Thats it, im officially living under a rock

>somehow beat NKG
>keep getting destroyed by Pure Vessel even if his attacks are slower

Attached: 1475396984058.jpg (600x600, 86K)

re watching some mossbag videos because I love this games lore and he's like the only person who talks about it, the one where he talks about Hornet NOT being void had some interesting insight on the vessels I never realized before.

I always thought they were kinda like purpose built machines, kinda like constructs, and the dead littering the abyss were vessels deemed imperfect and executed but he brings out how dialogue in game says you born there and died there and hornet always calls you ghost.

I never realized they had to die to become vessels, they weren't killed for being imperfect. So pale king literally had 1,000's of children and hollowed out their bodies to fill them with void. Pretty sick.

Attached: 976871b1171f5a1eab5235cd2d4934ee.jpg (640x712, 51K)

>Loved Hollow Knight so much that he began to live like a bug
Now that's dedication

I cannot stand Mossbag. His voice is grating, and he’s using typical off-topic gags that only a 10 year old would laugh at.

im working on the pantheon of hallownest and i cant get past the collector.

how do i deal with that motherfucker spamming primal aspids?

>under a rock

got that joke way too late

Now you understand the sudden surge of HK threads.

Shoot them

Unironically correct, the game is good but way overrated.

shade soul is not enough to oneshot them and i dont have space for shaman stone

Not a thing.

Attached: D42E632A-9E39-4D51-95EE-CEC6891314B4.jpg (578x703, 47K)

I don't mind his voice and he keeps the jokes to a minimum imo but literally name me 1 other person who does in depth discussion of the lore? you can't. Even here lore discussion dies out fast, these threads are mostly just people blogging about their experience with different bosses.

How does one, reliably beat Markoth in the 5th pantheon? He is unironically, my run killer. It all leads, to him, it isn't even radiant. The run is on HIS hands. I can either get lucky, and get him good without getting too many hits, and then have a cleanish fight with Zote next, or he brings me down to 1 soul and I panic fuck up on zote, or, he just fucks me straight away and his shield hits me 10000 times. Markoth is the true radiant boss, how do I do this lads. send help. I'm going to quit, purely because it seems luck based, the ONLY boss I properly complain about

Attached: Markoth_without_Essence.png (310x188, 53K)

Superforge.

Jesus fucking christ pale king
No wonder root queen bound herself up

or wanting the fug the bug

I watched one of his videos and wasn't crazy about it but maybe I should give him another chance. he didn't seem to dig into stuff that deep

fuck gpz fights too, i hate that shit

have you beaten him on ascended in the hall

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbbwvtn7jO4&t=2s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-Dki9ZZVU&t=13s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-ti5EgcZE

As soon as a jar starts falling down, dash towards it and beat the shit out of whatever enemy is in it, then use that soul to cast a shade soul at the other enemy. Then dash towards that enemy and finish them off with the nail, or if it's too risky then just use another shade soul.

>Go back to Hollow Knight after save file fuckery a few months back. Wanted to go back to actually finish up the game+do godmaster and stuff
>Don't think (normal) Grimm is that hard
>He really isn't
>Keep getting fucked hard because I haven't gotten super used to the controls again and am being a cocky bastard

And I'll have to do this all again with NKG only worse. Fug.

Attached: 1548530606278.png (346x426, 145K)

NO, I also hate how you can't practice markoth, in the trophy room. You can, but, not the 5th pantheon fight. the 5th pantheon fight is the one without a floor, but the only version/way to get that, is to practice him on asended diffu in the trophy room, which is like 2 hits, and not the 5tth pantheon level, so its EVEN harder. and radiant isn't even practicable. FUCK markoth, and FUCK moths.

markoth is a moth, right?

I could hold onto that geo for you, so that you don’t lose it.

Attached: 8A02B3B7-7DF2-4F23-8381-2A82A23030AD.png (185x218, 24K)

he might be but it's never outright stated

How stupid do you think I am?

Attached: 14F4E288-61B7-4A57-925B-45CABA68FC79.jpg (600x524, 35K)

But if you practice the ascended version then you'll be even more prepared for the 5th pantheon version
>markoth is a moth, right?
Yes.

This would be true, in ANY other boss in the game, except Markoth. Because he is literally spin shield boy can go anywhere, and his movements are random, based on that. That statement is true however, on any other boss, purely because they have a pattern. Markoth is the wild card. Markoth is the true ABSOLUTE RADIANCE.

Just finished playing it last week.

It's good, but not great. The "punishment" for dying to bosses is often having to backtrack your way back to them because benches are so sparse. Any of the platforming sections with their super slight room for error and course-correction can fuck right off, because that misses the point behind what can make a challenging platformer fun. I also can't stress enough at how sick I am of this tired Dark Souls formula of "die once and lose your currency, die again without retrieving it and you permanently lose it"; it's not clever, it doesn't add anything to games like this, and it only encourages mindless grinding if you happen to lose a fuckton of geos.

Everything else is very well executed, though, and the exploration and non-linearity is top notch. I'm excited to play the sequel.

Yes, he's harder in ascended, which is why you should go practice him there. Once you can do that, then you'll have less trouble in the pantheon.

You just need to stop whining and get good, son

what environments do you guys want to see in silksong? we've already seen a few new themes like the coral forest, the clock tower, a treasury, obviously very castlevania and metroid like as always

I hope there's a creepy underwater area like maridia

Attached: superforge.png (847x1435, 104K)

>I never realized they had to die to become vessels, they weren't killed for being imperfect. So pale king literally had 1,000's of children and hollowed out their bodies to fill them with void. Pretty sick.
Based on fucking what?

see
Oh I got gid, friend. I did. I punished my self through every boss on radiant, and I can say with a clear concious, markoth is the bullshit boss. can go to any other place and people agree. I think another people hate is nightmare grim but he is learnable, markoth is the one people can ree about thou

>tfw go into the trophy room for Markoth
>ok, lets try this
>practice him, get pretty okay runs
>go into 5th pantheon, get to him
>shield one shots me out of pure luck and die, resetting the whole thing

atleast his music his good, be he is indeed, the worst part of the damn boss rush

>Oh I got gid, friend. I did.
No, you haven't.
>I punished my self through every boss on radiant
Every?
>something something bullshit
Everything Markoth does it readable, it's not like you need to radiant him (which is the only part of him I'd say is remotely difficult)

So godmaster is just boss rush mode right?

Markoth can go suck a dick. I've gone full GENOCIDE on ALL Moths know. Pale king was right.

Attached: 1550144764602.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Thanks mah dudes.

It isn't, you're saying that to defend bad design, the only true bad design boss in the game. You must take this games flaws, user. Every boss is near perfect, except him. You're not a moth, are you?

>shield one shots me out of pure luck and die
How did his shield take out all of your health unless you were in radiant mode?

>this autism

Holy moly ravioli

Do you people seriously think fucking hollow knight has deep lore

Thinking about doing a steel soul run, how hard is it? Any areas i should be extra careful?

>git gud
This is how the Dark Souls community became cancer, people who couldn't deal with critique to the game, was met with git gud.

Funny memes though

Attached: 1549893471512.png (400x400, 181K)

Superforge is a fucker whose only correct interpretation of the lore is that the game is named Hollow Knight.

I mean he hits you with the shield, then it can become a cluster fuck of arrows, falling to the bottomless pit, and losing the run. It can just snowball into true "oh fuck oh fuck oh no"and then you JUST scrape it enough to get to ZOTE the mighty to finish you off

>You're not a moth, are you?
I'm just not a whiny bitch. You haven't mastered the fight, it's that simple. You haven't even beaten ascended which is EASY. And why are you even complaining about his shield? It moves completely predictably. The only bullshit factor in the fight is the swords that can occasionally spawn off screen so you can't see them coming until they're coming

>holy moly ravoli
>reply something that has nothing to do with what the guy was taling about
How about you go and buy youserlf some braincells and ony then post shit here, okay?

There are plenty of things wrong with the game. You just want every boss to bow to you and present no challenge. Markoth is just a harder boss than most of them. You're confusing your own shortcomings for bad design.

Nobody is whining, we're discussing flawed game design and talking about the one boss which has it. It's fine, you have to accept these things, moth. It's just the bullshit one they put in to spice up pantheon. This is why the bottomless floor is in etc.

Attached: 1550139403148.jpg (598x784, 36K)

does anyone else think this games ugly as fuck

How do I open the things in that picture?

What other things? The entire godhood is the very anthesis of diffuculity and you can practice every one, I love every fight except that one, because its bullshit. I love how hard radiant and vessel are, because you can learn there patterns, markoth is random. just a hard boss, but based on luck, is all.

The more you play, the more you realize its castle crashers but a little bit gloomier. However the city of tears is beautiful

No

If you've played an actually ugly indie game like Bloodstained or the average pixel shit this game looks amazing in comparison.

I think it's beautiful.

You're discussing gameplay you haven't mastered. NKG looks like total bullshit too until you master it. Markoth moves in a random way but everything he does is predictable, and most bosses fit this pattern

Had to go cheese strat on radiant Sly
They really need to increase the size limit of webms

Attached: out.webm (480x270, 2.91M)

>bugs and skulls
the worst combination i've seen in a videogame. It's disgusting

My brother does
My brother also defends lootboxes

I'm practicing NKG as we speak, funny enough, and loving/hating it. But knowing every time I fuck up, it's on me. Markoth I don't get that feeling, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. All depends on his shield, and if those arrows spawn in the frame and you can tell, too many random factors in that boss fight. Out of the entire what is it, 70? 80? one of them being bullshit is a sign of fucking god tierness. Every fight is top tier, except markoth. Just too many random factors. Nothing wrong with that I guess, just makes the final pantheon that little bit more "come on"

I like it but it lacks SOUL
youtu.be/JqSSzXCy4f0

I never felt a single boss was bullshit until radiant. Even shit like lost kin felt like it had unpredictable moments like that jump that makes it really hard to go without taking damage for a long time. But that's radiant mode. Markoth having normal health and doing normal damage is easy. You just aren't good enough yet. And whining about it isn't going to help you. It's that simple dude. Want me to agree with you? Is that going to solve your problem? Oh you poor thing. Let mommy give you a hug.

He's really not that hard
Just span the dash nail-art and focus on the defensive
Collecter with primal aspids is far more of a bitch

The resting grounds is so fucking relaxing. I actually keep my dream gate set there.

Attached: B259E7A5-AFAA-4959-8949-81CB31BCBE5E.png (182x177, 22K)

Elegy, heavy blow and quickslash?

>Want me to agree with you? Is that going to solve your problem? Oh you poor thing. Let mommy give you a hug.

Holy fucking projection user, did we pull a wing off? Markoth is bullshit with the spinning shield, random arrows, as you said yourself, just something you're gonna have to accept. When discussing things, don't bring up random things like that, shows off your projection and makes us all feel embarrassed kek

spam dash nail art is good advice, collector is easy dude, don't think too much about it. let him hop over you, and just spam the fuck outta him

Attached: 1550137960955.jpg (600x587, 196K)

unbreakable strength, quickslash, mark of pride, steady body, grubberfly's elegy

Still an annoying little shit, but fighting him the real way is so god damn slow because he has so few openings

This little area took me by surprise. For some reason I just didn't expect to suddenly encounter the remains of a magic learned society in this game.
You immediately realize what are you getting yourself into the moment you hear the organ for the first time. Very underrated area in my opinion.
Shame there's literally zero fanart of it.

Attached: cyz9l5t4tna21.png (1360x1920, 3.84M)

>projection
Don't use words you don't understand, kid

the story is kind of dumb honestly

>kid
now you're really projecting

I don't follow you. You can easily bap him with a charged slash after his three hit combo and his aerial dive + upward slash, and those two moves are what he does about half the time.

if you're sticking with grubberfly's elegy wouldn't mop be redundant, and vice versa?
speaking out of worry because overcharming

Your Markoth problem isn't going to solve itself by insulting me, champ

I found this cocksucker in the city how do I get my money back

Right, which is 1-2 hits every 15-30 seconds. It's a slow fight. Especially in radiant mode when he has like double health

Your cope problem isn't going to go away by insulting me and projecting by calling others kid, moth.

stop spamming threads for indie garbage you incels

>zero fanart
Pathetic

Attached: Soul Master.jpg (2224x2224, 626K)

15-30 seconds? What the heck kinda slow-mo Sly you fighting? That's once every like three seconds.

Stand a two nail swings width away from the walls. He'll always teleport to the same points for both his dash+slash attacks, so you only then need to read which one it is going to be, not which one it's going to be and the best direction to dodge. Every other attack is slow amd dodgeable. Get a feel for dodging the attacks before you worry about when to attack him. There's basically no RNG in the fight beyond which attack he picks, so you'll eventually get him. Use charged nail swings.

I'm not insulting you, I bet you're no older than 22 and this is the first time a video game told you it wasn't going to let you walk all over it with no effort. You haven't experience that yet so you think it's the game's fault instead of your own.

I'm replying to you. You want a sympathetic shoulder, that's fine. But don't shoulder the burden onto the developers. They made a challenge, if that's not what you wanted, then you can stop at any time.

I mean of the place itself.

Attached: 1549774574899.jpg (1000x1415, 275K)

>I bet you're no older than 22
once again, projecting. I've warned you off this. The game is god tier, except the boss, the only flaw, something you have to deal with. They did make a challenge, and one bullshit boss, it's fine. No need to defend every aspect, unless you're a developer or something ,or a backer who put in a lot too it lmao

What do you want from me? Even cheesing it it took 2 minutes which is long. If I had gotten a hit or two in after the end of every spinning combo he does or down thrust it would have easily taken 4 minutes, which is what I was getting tired of. The longer the fight goes, the more tedious it is, the more painful it is when you take a single hit of damage and have to start over. It's a long fight compared to some of the others, without the elegy at least

I'm 38, kid. "NO U" only gets you so far when all you've done here is whine like a little baby.

just a meme

Attached: White Lady.jpg (3200x3200, 896K)

Man I don't care how you did it, a win's a win as long as you aren't literally cheating. I just took issue with the statement that he's got no openings.

First you say you're not insulting, then you say cope and insult, and then admit that you're 38, while acting like a child and projecting.

Attached: 1549899580809.png (500x500, 263K)

Please post Myla fanart. She is cutest bug. Fat bug and Hornet need not apply.

Attached: 1535095657293.png (1280x1089, 874K)

how old is sheo again
cause im not sure he should be dating a bearded dude

Attached: file.png (1280x828, 483K)

God this art makes me want to explore the city in 3D

>38

yikes

please god don't let me be playing games and posting here when I'm that age. please

How old is ANYBODY in Hollow Knight?

Do they even have years?

*sigh* bapanada

Why is that window covered in cum?

Attached: Myla.gif (302x294, 2.71M)

*brap her nada*

Attached: 34432324243234.png (577x833, 231K)

Hey, I found something called the Love Key, and I looked up that it's supposed to unlock the Tower of Love, but I have no idea where that is. Can someone help me out?

Attached: 1550356739455.jpg (503x513, 66K)

>surrounds you in explosives
>jumps on top of you
>it doesn't matter that you dashed away, his jump was a fakeout jump and he dashes too to land on top of you
>even if you somehow didn't get hit by him or the explosive the shockwave gets you
This shit happens way too often

Attached: Grey_Prince_Zote_Idle.png (265x315, 42K)

Left side of Kingdoms Edge

My heart hurts...

Is this fan art cannon of what the white lady was before that I missed in game?

Attached: 1550785990861.png (884x908, 276K)

That's not the White Lady, that's Isma.
No idea if she was that green.

Come back to this thread when you remember who the White Lady is.

Being young isn't an insult. I'm just explaining why you see things the way you do. You know what, 42 bosses that you have to beat in succession and being forced to start over when you lose is inherently bad design. It's not the way games are made these days, and I doubt you've experienced many of them. But when I grew up, it was the de facto standard. If Hollow Knight was made in '85, you'd have to start the whole game over when you died to Markoth

It's hard. I mean, I can't actually agree with that since I think Markoth is easy until radiant mode, but I can see how he's perceived as hard as part of the final boss rush. I think you're going to get your shit pushed in by AR if you can't beat Markoth, but whatever

Just about every boss in the game has some amount of random nature to them, their movements, their moves or pattern of moves. Markoth is absolutely no different in this regard, you just haven't mastered him yet. His challenge happens to involve platforming skillfulness which is probably where you're having your trouble, but it's completely valid. Have you cleared Path of Pain yet?

Good luck at any rate, I'm sorry this has devolved to this point as it really wasn't my intent

TRUE FINAL FORM, ABSOLUTE RADIANCE, HORNET GHOST COMBO TEAM DUO ATTACK, RADIANCE SPECIAL FORM DELUXE.

Attached: 1550391754698.png (300x600, 24K)

How the fuck do I beat the radiance? The only bright side to dying to him so much is that I mastered HK

booptis

All the more evidence that you're young as fuck if you think something like this

>him

>start replaying hollow knight last night
>reach greenpath
>start getting just a little bit misty-eyed

So did you let Cloth die, or did you make sure to sequence break and save her?

Attached: Cloth_Asleep.png (180x198, 26K)

Sounds like allergies.

I made sure she died and dream nailed her soul after she tried to tell me to let her wander around some more. Fuck that annoying cunt.

It was bullshit back then, and it is bullshit today, old man. They fucked you over attempting to get your quarters, this is just the free edition, with one boss in as we stated, about 70 or so, it's fine. There is nothing wrong with this old school design, its fun as fuck. Every boss is hard, except Markoth is bullshit hard, and not hard as in your fault hard, just luck based. Nothing to do with age, that just comes from gitting gud.

AR is fun, I've already got to him and practice him, he has a pattern I can follow. Markoth is the only boss with randomness too him, TRUE randomness, all others have a little, of course, thats what a boss is, but its random too a pattern, a learnable one. Markoth is luck. No, platforming skillfulness is the sisters of battle fight, which is one of the best fights in the game. random spinning shield with bottomless platform and random movements, mixed with random arrows that spawn off screen isnt.

I've cleared Path of Pain, but i did cheat and use the honey badge thing, that was true hell, but once again, your fault for fucking up, practice made perfect. A learnable, pattern. No need to apologise, don't act like a child but then say your age, while also calling others out for being a child lmao, as if this makes you better, you will be called out on it. I will need all the luck I can in a fight like Markoth, thanks!

Instead of being full retarded with your attacks just attack when you clearly have an opening, and if you don't just wait and dodge until one appears
All her attacks are easy as fuck to dodge if you focus on them instead of focusing on sneaking in as many hits as you can

seems like cope from another senior

>I've cleared Path of Pain, but i did cheat and use the honey badge thing
But that's the worst place to use it, there's infinite soul statues and wingmoulds everywhere

why is hollow knight so good

>barely play any platformers at all so i had to get used to the controls but i never really got gud
>drop it at the radiance battle because i got bored after playing it for a few days
>get back to it after a few months
>barely can kill the hollow knight when i got him on my first try when i played the game for the first time
how do i get in shape again

This is no longer cute bug game.

Attached: Hollow Knight 2019.02.21 - 21.12.45.08.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Because it's the sort of game we'd all make if we actually got the chance.

Whatever the set up is to get your souls back or whatever.

I've just realized, I posted the wrong picture, but didn't save/can find the picture I'm referring to. Does anybody have the picture of a before tree form white lady, sitting with the guard bug? fuck why didn't I save it

Attached: 1549897438500.jpg (2048x1317, 394K)

“Can you move it along? I’m all out of time cards.”

Attached: 6377220F-08EF-42ED-BFAF-F1BB54B6B239.jpg (500x363, 24K)

they were weavers right?

It's ok, they're just gonna help you get comfortable.

I FOUND IT!

Is this cannon?

Attached: 1550787820971.jpg (1203x2401, 337K)

>don't act like a child
I really don't feel like I've done this. Can you quote me by actually quoting something I've said instead of paraphrasing it

Your personality is so abbrassive, I hope you don't act like this in real life. How many times do you need to type "lmao" in a single sentence? I realize you're trying to convey how chill you are as part of your argument but it's coming across as childish especially when you're trying to accuse someone else of being that

>is this fan art canon?

I WANT TO PLAY HORNET'S THIGH GAME SO BAD

Attached: 15234264363.jpg (850x935, 165K)

That's still Isma, not the White Lady, you knot.
And no, we don't know what her appearance was like back in the kingdom.

>it's the cannon poster again

user...

Is there an in universe reason why Ghost is such a manlet while his brother, the Hollow Knight, is as tall as a giraffe?

Attached: 1474819680375.jpg (495x495, 94K)

I have to assume the dream nail's attack animation is purely for gameplay, and no one in-universe can see you doing that. On account on none of the thoughts going "What the fuck was that? Did he just try to kill me?"

he got the recessive genes while HK got the dominant ones
no

Maybe they just see you swiping at the air with your hand.

You're acting like one right now, and was acting that way to see if I could make you continue your little rant after trying to stop. If you were a true adult, as you claim to be, you wouldn't deal with pesky "kids" like me. Unless, you knew deep down I was right.

>It's coming across as childish espeically when you're trying to accuse something else of being that

Dementia may be kicking in, old man.

Is there any clear evidence pointing that Hornet is not void? As far as I understood it, void can be manipulated to be something. At it's natural state, its the sea of abyss, taking random forms of claws and thorns to attack anything that gets too near it. Pale King learned that void can be manipulated and created himself guards and gadgets. Then made it think and act like a bug when creating vessels and Hollow Knight.

Hornet is called something like gendered child, sibling to the ghost and HK. Is Hornet not void raised as spider girl.

Also, Pale King is void, void is void heart, void heart is charm born when wyrm died.

Attached: Mirror.PNG.png (845x688, 380K)

He grew up or was made to grow up through some kinda fuckery or something, who knows?

HK was industry-standard vessel size when he left the abyss

I doubt Herrah wanted her heir to be a soulless empty void baby.

You're absolutely right. A mentally stable adult would be able to walk away from this, but we're on Yea Forums so there's your first hint that no one here is normal.

I still think you're absolutely wrong about Markoth, though it seems you're more content at attacking my character

>pale king is void
excuse me?

>been stuck on the radiance for 3 days now

Attached: 1485917836994.jpg (720x405, 17K)

>Pale King is Void
[citation needed]

>Is there any clear evidence pointing that Hornet is not void?
Yeah she literally says it out loud to you. Which demonstrates not only that she doesn't have any reason to believe she's made out of void, but also that she can speak, which no other void thing can.

And Herrah wanted a daughter, what would be the goddamn point of having a "daughter" that you not only don't raise but also aren't related to?
>Here you can pretend this abomination is related to you, thanks for agreeing to sleep eternally to prop up my dying kingdom

As long as you admit it, user. That's fine. You can think I'm wrong all you wish, but as somebody who just said outright that they're not normal, I'm not inclined to believe your opinion even more, now.

THIGHS

Attached: 3BBBED73-D487-4F01-BBEE-1F32FD2DDBD6.jpg (2225x2958, 403K)

>Holy fucking projection user, did we pull a wing off? Markoth is bullshit with the spinning shield, random arrows, as you said yourself, just something you're gonna have to accept. When discussing things, don't bring up random things like that, shows off your projection and makes us all feel embarrassed kek
I mean, out of curiosity, how can you not read this and cringe? You've used the word wrong, twice, and only children think laughter is useful in an argument, when it's really just a sign of insecurity

Don't try and be other people and cope user. A lot of projection in this post.

Going by trophies, Pantheon of the Hallownest has been cleared by less than 1% of people who've played the game. It's absolutely not normal. But Markoth, really? I don't know what to say besides practice, and you're the one who must know deep down this is true. It's supposed to be advice, not an insult, and your attempts to hold its as a grudge against the games developers is absurd

this, I am actually mildly butthurt that I dislike the game because it's such a fucking generic piece of shit with garbage copypaste lore and characters but people like it so damn much, I am jealous of them liking it so I click these threads anyway and read about it even though I do not get the appeal at all and dropped it after the first dreamer

I know that Markoth is bullshit, and I know Pantheon of the Hallownest is stupidly hard for different reasons, Markoth is just one of those. You're the one who has taken this on a attack at the developers, at no point have I insulted them, I'm starting to think you actually are one of them, from how personal you've taken it. A bullshit boss doesn't make HK bad, I was simply stating that it is, bullshit. It's either you're a genuine moth or a developer.

BUTT

Attached: 1550689749312.png (656x618, 71K)

Beat the shit out of her
No I'm serious

How bummed is she now that she can't enjoy the Hallownest citizens walking around infected?

Attached: latest[1].png (161x240, 21K)

Fallen kingdom means no police.

Enjoy yourself, user.

I'm not pretending to be anyone, whenever I see someone say "Projecting" I immediately think "NO U" and I think "I'm arguing with a child". It's a great way to keep people from taking you seriously.

And you weren't even using it right. I was suggesting that if you weren't looking for someone to disagree with, then you were looking for the opposite: someone to circlejerk with and tell you how hard Markoth is and that it's not your fault. In what conceivable way is this even projecting? Can you explain how? I don't think you can

bro you need to look into the lore again you're WRONG

Attached: 1536454786137.png (1948x1392, 594K)

>You're the one who has taken this on a attack at the developers, at no point have I insulted them, I'm starting to think you actually are one of them
You've repeatedly called it bad design. If it was bad design how can I clear the ascended fight 90% of the time?

Superforge get off Yea Forums

>I'm not pretending to be anyone
>"NO U"
Dementia making you forget and using the same words, makes it easy to spot user.

In your old age, you misunderstood how I used projection. I was projecting that out of nowhere while discussing a video game, you brought up your mommy issues. That is the projection.

Luck, and I think you're just saying that to make yourself feel better. It wont fix the one bad fight in the game, user.

>doing the trial of fool
>in the middle a bug happens and the soul warrior doesn't spawn so im stuck in the arena
FUCK

>a bug happens

>Dementia making you forget and using the same words, makes it easy to spot user.
That's me, though? Are you saying it's not me? I don't understand. How do I prove it's me? Should I make a tripcode?

> you brought up your mommy issues. That is the projection.
You're interpreting satire as projection, I don't really know what to say

>Luck, and I think you're just saying that to make yourself feel better. It wont fix the one bad fight in the game, user.
90% isn't luck, it's mastery. And like you said yourself, it's harder than the actual pantheon

Not gonna drop the personal attacks, huh

No, there is no need to make a tripcode, just try and put all your thoughts into one post.

I dunno, I think you're saying it's satire as a coping mechanism after being called out on projecting.

It is harder than the pantheon, because it has no pattern, and is based on randomness. Doesn't make the game bad, just a little bit more annoying and wish it wasn't there.

As a fully grown Moth, you should be able to take "personal attacks" from a random on the internet.

Attached: 1550146154138.jpg (474x561, 19K)

My post was basically this: What do you want me to do, agree with you? Is that going to solve anything? And then I made a satirical joke about me pretending to be your mother. As if that's what you're looking for. If that's projecting, then you're essentially saying that I'm looking for my mother to comfort me because Markoth is too easy..? I dunno

I mean let's imagine I would suddenly agree with you. What is it going to accomplish?

And by the way, this is how you give yourself a mental block. You convince yourself of something like this and it becomes true in your head. People have beaten Markoth on radiant, I'm honestly not one of them because the fight IS bullshit, but it's not bullshit enough to cause me more than a hiccup on the final pantheon. That difference, is one you can overcome, I know you can, because I have. If you don't want to, that's fine too, I just don't think you should make it the developer's fault, and no, I'm not them, I think I'd have a lot better things to do

it's a mediocre platformer, no one can explain why it's better than okay. prove me wrong you stupid faggot.

because the hollow knight was trained by royalty, probably took steroids and had a sick ass diet

You randomly bringing up your mother when discussing vidya bosses shows the projection, this is only confirmed further ringing true that you keep calling this "a personal attack" for whatever reason, which I can only assume is because it has, hit home.

At least you admit the fight is bullshit, that's a start. Once again, you've brought up the developer, for the 5th time or so, which is making me think I truly am speaking too one. Nobody would go this defence force on something unless they actually were one, and especially when I haven't attacked them once, and just said one fight is bad, out of the.. 70 or so, whatever it is. I love HK, doesn't make Markoth not shit. Drop the mental block physco bullshit, it's a video game, with patterns that are learnable and beatable, all fun and games. . Markoth breaks that pattern, ironically.

I thought it was funny. I was pretending to be your mother for fuck's sake.

Calling something a design fault is saying it's the developers fault. Who do you think made the game? It didn't make itself

Do you think that developers, can't intentionally program in a bullshit boss that spins a random shield around its self, with random arrows spawning off screen? It's not flawed, it was designed to be luck based. You should know this growing up with quarter machines at the arcade, they were designed to fuck you over to keep going. Except this one is just a "enjoying this pantheon run you've practiced each boss for? good, how about spinning mc shield man"

None of this is a attack on the developer, in any sense of the word.

Probably annoyed that everyone is back to normal and is either leaving Hollownest, or attempting to rebuild.

Attached: 1550796856994m.jpg (1024x937, 83K)

Does Grubberfly's Elegy still hit when you hit the enemy with your attack? So it basically works as a damage buff?

Why did he get shafted so goddamn hard?

Attached: Tiso.png (132x245, 27K)

It's not luck based though, you just haven't gotten the knack for it yet. AR's projectiles have a lot more potential to randomly fuck you over than anything Markoth does. You're probably being too aggressive or something. Anyway, I think we're at an impasse

give the strats for him then

he had a plugged nose

>everyone is back to normal
user... they are husks now, the only one that might have gone back to normal is Myla

STUPID IDIOT TISO! STUPID STUPID! I HATE HIM! WHATS HE HIDING? HM? WHY YOU HIDING UNDER A HOOD! I HATE YOU TISO! STUPID IDIOT UGLY STUPID BUG!

Everyone always talking about Hornet, no one ever mentions the real cutie in the game.

Attached: C0650275-139A-4161-8A69-6F17D8ADD592.png (400x366, 120K)

Pale King is born from Wyrm, Pale King is Wyrm reborn. The game doesn't actually tell you how Pale King came to be, but it does explain where charms come from.

The Void Heart and Wyrm's cast-off shell bear similarities, looking like the Void Heart COULD'VE been inside the cast-off shell when it was fractured. The current theory people peddle is that the cast-off shell is where Pale King was born from, but what if it was the Void Heart charm that was born from Wyrm and the Pale King was the first void being to put on a mask, hence his obsession with masks and the void. Vessels are born from the union of god and void, but the void could actually mean the Pale King and god the White Lady, Pale King providing the void within and White Lady the mask on the outside. Pale King never shows his godly powers or even look like a god, where every god is a large being or beaming with power. The ancient kingdom before Hallownest worshiped the void, so the power Pale King granted to Hallownest could be the same void.

The place where you find the Void Heart is called Birthplace, and the Void Heart charm you gain is described to be found within, like it was always there and is therefore unequipable. When you find the black Void Heart orb, the game doesn't tell you what to do with it. But it gives you a hint by letting Ghost see his own reflection on it, so you might attempt to hit it with Dreamnail. This puts Ghost inside the Void Heart's mind, Ghost's own mind, where you learn Ghost's beginnings. By learning who you are, you become one with Void Heart charm, because what you learn is that you're the charm. The Kingsoul charm you had was in a sense the Wyrm's soul, the idea of wearing a mask to be somebody else, how Pale King came to carry Wyrm's legacy. You gain this charm from the White Lady and Pale King's memory, the material and idea for the masks, and as you learn your true self, it is castoff to reveal the void within.

is there any art of that cute ant in the silksong trailer

guarantee people are sleeping on her but when we get move footage people go full waifu

Attached: 1550145862766.jpg (474x948, 37K)

Why wouldn't the husks go back to being normal bugs? They all went through the same process as Myla and with Radiance facefucked,to death and the infection resessed I don't see why the husks wouldn't be cured.

The one that goes

“HWOOOAAAHH!”

Best indie game?

leave tiso the fuck alone i mean it

...Why?...

meant for this maniac

Pale king's defining feature was glowing with white light, I wonder what else in the game is represented by white light.
Radience = Dreams and the unconsciousness
Pale King = consciousness/SOUL
White Lady = living bodies
Lifeblood = physical void/life without SOUL
Void = spiritual void/emptiness
Shade Lord = Consuming void

Attached: Worst ship.jpg (1000x1492, 136K)

Did fireb0orn die or something?

I was just joking, user. I thought it would be funny to bully Tiso for no reason at all, because it's just... funny. He's just so unassuming but sort of looks like he was made to be bullied? he's the best

STUPID IDOT TISO POINTY HAT FREAK! I HATE HIM! GOD WHEN I SAW HIM GET CRUSHED IN THE 5TH PANTHEON I LAUGHED, WHAT AN IDIOT. STUPID TISO.

Attached: 1550425314684.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

First of all, his nails don't actually spawn off screen, their spawn points are just moved off screen if you're moving a lot. If your screen is moving you can expect them to spawn off screen, but the timing is non-random, so if a nail spawned somewhere and you don't see it, you have to prioritize being ready to dash and then possibly double jump to recover over the ditch

You can heal 2 masks easily during his shield spin move, just get on the other side of the arena. If he does it in the middle, yeah, that's bad luck, but it spins in a predictable way, basically 2 rotations in small circles and then it will jump a huge amount for 1 rotation and then another huge amount, so if you fight it enough you should get a feel for where those 2 gaps are. Can usually get some hits in then if you're not hurting

You really shouldn't have any problem until the 2nd shield shows up, it's really not hard to deal with, it just decreases the amount of openings you have, but they'll change directions and that's when you want to get a few hits in, in addition to spirit blasts whenver it's safe. The nails speed up but it's still a constant pace. There's a lot about him that's predictable, you have to use that to your advantage

>B-but my tumblr pretentiousness!

Anyone else hear Mitty from Made in Abyss from the Seer?

Attached: *Gurgling Noises*.png (182x177, 25K)

>try Radiant Radiance again after a few months after giving up
>get to her final phase after a few attempts
>die
Fuck this, I'm going back to more relaxing games

>Mossberg streaming Hollow Knight
Man his streams are so comfy

Should I play this or Bastion?

So I wasn't the only one

One more thing you can try is try to look beyond the TV screen, like you're focusing on something in the distance. It helps me see more of the screen at once, especially when you're looking for those nails spawning on the edges of the screen that can seem to come from nowhere. Also helps your subconscious work better imo

Screw the nails, I can get them. What about his shield? I can never seen an opening, and if I go in close it always finds a way to hit me, when he spawns two it just seems like a "go in all or nothing, and hope to fuck you get to mote with atleast more than 5 souls"

K

Hornet is called gendered child, because her gender has been decided on her. Pale King, being of void, impregnated Herrah to give birth to a void that believes it's a spider girl. When void gains it's own identity it starts to lose it's connection with the Void Heart collective. Pale King continued Wyrm's legacy by donning a Wyrm mask and becoming so the Wyrm Reborn. Hollow Knight was supposed to be “...Soul of Wyrm. Soul of Root. Heart of Void...”, Of Wyrm's legacy, White Lady's mask and connected to the Void Heart. Put he became too much of his own personality and lost connection to the Void Heart. Ghost doesn't remember that he is being from Void Heart, until later.

What Hornet is talking about when she says she is not empty like Ghost or HK, is her individuality. She has been raised by spiders and bees and such, so she is a little bit this and little bit that, and that makes her Hornet.

Do you want an exploration game or an isometric action game?

How the fuck do I get here? There's a fucking wall in the way. I want to kill Zote in the arena

Attached: 2019-02-22 20_15_34-Window.png (992x491, 212K)

How do I beat Brooding Mawlek without losing half my health so I don't get fucked trying to fight Oro and Mato in the 1st Pantheon. Oro and Mato isn't even hard it's just that I can't heal in their second phase and I specifically need sharp shadow to be safe from them half the time.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Attached: Tiso_God_of_bad_luck.png (262x456, 154K)

Both are good.

Shadow step user, completely nullifies this guy. You can quite literally just swap sides, try that. It's also great for oro and mato. In fact, the shadow step badge thing is great for MOST bosses, and you could get through half of them abusing it

What charms are you using? You can stack mark of pride and longnail for +40% distance, it might help considerably here, that's what I use as default

mobile.twitter.com/leaphy_/status/1044490269469675520

You’re welcome.

>How the fuck do I get here?
There's 2 other entrances. One in the water of the broken stag platform in king's station, the other by taking the bottom tram.

>Pale king's defining feature was glowing with white light,
>Soul
The ancients worshiped Void. Their black idols still scattered around Hallowsnest, provide you with SOUL.

Alright. Made it there. how do I deal with this bullshit then?

Attached: 20190222202255_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Hornet and the Knight, but with little irises in their eyeholes.

Attached: Shin Getter.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I think that what happened was even worse than that user. If pic related is the egg from were the knight was born, than the hollowing process happened when the vessels were still inside it.They became void even before they were born. Less than dead they never were.

Attached: Mirror.png (444x302, 150K)

Some Anons might be legit creeped out at that.

anyone have that "You must make a vessel" Deltarune comic?

>tfw getting my ass pounded by Grimm but not mad because it's actually fun and scratches that overcoming a challenge itch
it's bittersweet

Attached: 1537409935842.jpg (400x328, 27K)

Go for a swim

Bugs are more complicated than humans on that aspect. Some bugs can live for years when others bugs only last a few days.

don't stack, I just use long nail, mark of pride combo with that is just shitter levels. not trying to beat him once in the ttatue room, trying to think of the long run with upcoming bosses in pantheon too. keep practicing in the trophy room, but once again, ascended diff isn't the one in the pantheon, making it that even more annoying. still seems very luck based, even if i go full defensive

Either go through another route or go back to the sewers

The Pale King's favourite game is Super Meat Boy.

but i'd die if i tried that. do I need a specific upgrade?

Yes, keep playing the game

say hello to your hollow knight silk song boss

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Motherfucker just tell me where it is.

But exploring is half the fun!

Thank you user.

Hollow Knight and Bug’s Life sharing a universe is also my crack headcanon.

I just wanted to say thank you to the anons who give advice on NKG, took me about 1 hour 45 but I did it. Everyone was right, once you get into the rhythm of the fight it's fun as fuck, bastard only hit me twice on the run where I killed him, whereas on the first fights I didn't lasted more than 15 seconds.

Attached: NKG.png (1265x391, 415K)

It is, but for this particular thing I would like to know what area it's in.

i dropped this game after i cleared the first area, when does it pick up

Actually the final boss... IT'S ME, AUSTIN

Attached: 19990607_vkm.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

I'M A PRETTY LITTLE BUTTERFLY

Or even better.

Bug’s Life is the lifeblood trip-induced of a bug.

All I want from Silksong is more ants, and more of that qt ant from the trailer. ANTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

Attached: 1549900054178.png (900x900, 1.06M)

BASED

wtf Twitter changed it's layout?
I'll try to make more use out of the I frames from S.S and D.D

I JUST had the greatest fucking idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BdjxYUdJS8

>post yfw there is a mass hive ant boss that is just MILLIONS of fucking ants all working in unison, like a shadow tornado of heartless from KH or something

ANTS.

>come across a few ants
>kill them assuming they are hostile
>THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

u hollow knight fuckers told me axiom verge was bullshit but guess what its fucking great.

>RADIANT ANT, ASCENDED TRUE FORM

GOD OF BRIDGES

Attached: 1550150318371.png (600x600, 116K)

Comfy game
Sad that I'm a brainlet to exploring and comabt. Keep getting lost and i keep fucking thinking down slashing will keep bouncing but i need to input the attack again, I blame shovel knight and duck tales

This ain't google friend

*pushes Tiso over*

IDIOT STUPID!

I've heard mixed things about axiom verge. How is it?

STOP.

Attached: 1550610293261.png (921x804, 612K)

Post benches

Attached: IMG_20190222_214639.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Hahaha

Attached: Degenerate_fetishes_in_Hollow_Knight.png (673x457, 204K)

>get that ladies blessing, forget her name
>all benches are forever ruined of all comfy because she sings in the most annoying way possible, and you can't turn it off

what FRESH fucking hell is this

Attached: 1550162067699.jpg (474x474, 33K)

He was a backer character. The question is more like:
>Why did Tiso get such a big role at all?

Literally impossible.

Attached: lost kin.png (500x500, 80K)

was meant for

Use Joni's blessing and other lifeblood charms if you have descending dark and shade cloak

Tiso’s role is not what I would call big.

He shows up like two or three times, found dead on Kingdom’s Edge, and gets upstaged by a Mawlek.

Needs ghost with giantess/amazon.

So I guess you didn't think this through eh?

90% of the backer characters got relegated to that graveyard. Getting anything more than a tombstone in that area is a big deal.

I can't think of anything that's really big. Mantis Lords is the closest I can think of.

I really hope they don't do some godmaster shit in silksong. boss rushes are fine, pantheon of hallownest was fun. needing to do every binding on every pantheon to see everything in the game was bullshit. radiant bosses were tedious as hell for completionists. I did all of it, saw the land of storms, but by the end it wasn't fun at all. it's not the difficulty it's the insane tedium. I feel like the whole thing was a giant fuck you.

Eh. Touché. You just kinda phrased it like he actually contributed to the story.

I wonder what Tiso’s creator thinks of that lewd comic

>needng to every every binding on every pantheon to see everything in the game was bullshit

What does that unlock? I thought just beating the pantheon of the hallownest give you that hornet ending?

Who hyped for Silksong? Having hornets boss abilities right off the bat is pretty kino. I hope they don't make that silkweave attack complete garbage because it's a full aoe.

Attached: 1550391530272.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Radiant bosses were fun as fuck and I will be incredibly let down if silksong doesn't have godmaster-type content.

Attached: 1521814763892.jpg (841x1190, 116K)

>got this in humble monthly
>haven't even redeem the key
what am I missing?

Gave me the hardest time on radiant mode but I doubt that's what you're talking about
It's a very predictable fight, just try to survive first and watch how he moves without attacking anything but the blobs

I'm more mad about Godmaster mode itself. I thought it was New Game+ with how it gives you everything but I was wrong. It's just a file with nothing but Godmaster. Considering that you need to beat the first 3 Pantheons to unlock the mode is just not worth it.
Other than that I don't like how Radiant makes you fight on the fucked up ascended terrain. Not much to talk about regarding that I just hate it.

Attached: hmmmm.png (180x153, 48K)

it lets you go to the place the godseekers are from. it's just extra lore and stuff to see, but it's still annoying to me since I liked the game so much I wanted to see it all.

I'd be fine with radiant bosses coming back if the bindings don't. running a 30+ minute gauntlet a bunch of times was just boring since the first 3/4s of it was just a formality at that point for me.

the definitive indie game that puts AAA to shame

They're probably not keyed into internet culture and /d/-affiliated porn and don't know. Blissful ignorance.

Shit I didn't know godmaster actually had its own mode. It's just a save file where you start in godhome?

Fair enough.
I like the bindings as a bit of an extra challenge but trying to do four at once is a bitch.
Also fuck the collector.

i thought you said goodbye, feel free to fuck off

man... The pantheon of Hallownest is giving me depression

Attached: imsotiredofthisbullshit.jpg (540x413, 46K)

yep

This post made me realize that I want Godhood like content, but don't want another phoned in Godhood like area, more to do with the story itself. I really hope it just isn't HORNET, BUT IN GODHOOD!!! WITH THE NEW BOSSES. I want it to be a completely different area.

I've just realized that Hollow Knight, its about digging in and going lower and lower, in the main story, to the bottom pit, and the God Hood is about ascending upwards to the heavens.

CRACK POT THEORY. We know Silksong is about ascending upwards and you're heading upwards, towards a peak, does that mean that the Godhood content of Silksong will be this universes version of Hell, and instead of ascending to each boss, you're going deeper and deeper into hell to fight the scarier, worst versions?

Screencap this post. Fuck it, all in. I guarantee you this is what happens. Going to Hell with Hornet.

Attached: 1549898643187.png (500x500, 269K)

Do japs like Hollow Knight

Si

Maybe it'll be voided versions of bosses since the Void lies at the bottom of the world, and unstead of a tougher version of the main boss of the main game the end boss of the Pantheon of *whatever the new kingdom is called* is the Void God.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdHskxJrSnw&list=PLsv60RZZ4AcXZJoEYyW1E4bR3HtZWMCHX&index=5

Attached: Dvj0kyuU0AA3cfb.jpg (1200x960, 179K)

Attached: D6FCBBFF-26C6-4875-A46E-F3F072E64085.jpg (512x523, 36K)

Vespa

All this talk of Cliché callbacks to Hollow Knight.

I’d just be fine with meeting a bug that used to know Quirrel before he returned to Hallownest.

Cute!
why is it that the japs make the best fan stuff?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BUG

Attached: 1550694370478.png (1753x1200, 2.38M)

Because Japs are actually good artists. Compare Pixiv to Deviantart and tell me which one is better.

> thinks he has to TELL anons to look.

Attached: 36063020-5AB6-40E5-982F-C6DCDCD44957.jpg (1991x2956, 258K)

is there a playthrough that explains the story as they progress through the game?

also, if the "infection" is just the radiance trying to force her way into peoples thoughts again or w/e, what exactly is all the orange blob stuff in infected crossroads?

Attached: 1547166310660.jpg (473x365, 17K)

orange blob is memes
radiance is Yea Forums
the knight is reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=n8SeP_ZBSbQ

Attached: tumblr_pky4cu9l0U1qka2vao2_540.gif (540x585, 2.71M)

i hate this bench
the soul warrior fight killed me like 10 times
it wasnt until i switched to baldur, stalwart and thorns from my spell loadout that i actually beat the damn thing

>that comment section

YIKES

as a general rule orange = infection

Is there a lore reason why Ghost's horns look like HK's when he does the shade cloak dash?

Just fuckin hit him and then step away so he doesn't swipe you.

You're a stupid faggot.

Hit them.

That's the easy part. I keep expecting him to be predictale but his mario jump attack comes out faster than I think it does and he always does it when I want to heal.

>spoiler
owo what's this?

>thought i was just bad at the game cos radiance took me like 2 sessions of 4 hours to beat
>people taking months to beat it
man, i was pissed when i saw the platforms heading up and thought there was another fucking phase, then i got zapped asap anyway and took me forever to get back to that part

Attached: 1549860855921.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Shade dash is just edgy like that.

Attached: Sharp shadow.png (256x107, 11K)

cutely disgusting

Attached: 1550852853731.jpg (402x564, 49K)

I'm treating this shit like exam, user. As if I'm studying for an exam. It's taking hours and hours practicing each boss. I've got a fucking problem, multiple things are happening.

One. I can't play other games. I'm under the mind set "if I go onto another game, I'll lose all progress of what I've learnt from bosses and go backwards"

And two, if I don't fully complete hallownest before silksong comes out, I WON'T be able to play through silksong while relaxed, always lingering "you didn't complete hollow knight"

This is true hell. I am the pure Vessel.No cost too fucking great

Attached: 1549894807685.png (525x500, 151K)

No

Fight Dung Defender pal. That's probably gonna set you down the right path.

for

you may have the 'tism

I'm infected

Would Grimm be nice to curious children?

THIGH

G
A
P

n-no a-user...

Attached: 1549904309835.png (1005x1902, 216K)

Attached: 364E584A-FD15-41E1-B6F9-224508012854.jpg (330x412, 16K)

Crystal cave

Just got the Varia Suit.
Tell me about this dead thing. Give me the lore.

Attached: 20190222214945_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Isma has deep lore. Google the name.

well any skill you lose, you'll regain within a hour or 2 of playing the game.

Dung Defender wants to fuck it. "It" being a woman. Thyat's why he protects her grove.

I've been enjoying it just as much as I did HK. It certainly cant match the amount of content HK has, but it is a fantastic metroid-leaning metroidvania. It really excels in the feeling of exploring a mysterious world and unraveling its secrets. The general glitchy-fuckery you can do makes for some really creative hidden secrets and the concept of being neo in the matrix is done really well. Reaching a hidden area really feels like I'm somewhere I shouldnt be due to great idea of disguising gameplay mechanics as glitches. All the power ups you find other than the standard health and damage ups(but lets face it i love these too) feel like they add a lot to how I play the game and feel very rewarding to find.
The game does a really good job at combining level design, graphics, game mechanics, and story into a single cohesive being if that makes any sense. While the story is good and has a lot of interesting ideas that it explores, the actual writing and dialogue are not the best and do a disservice to the story being told.
The graphics are absolutely perfect for the game. The bootleg gameboy color game graphics do wonders for world build and allow for a low of creative design choices as mentioned above.

watch the stage play

She was one of the big 5 of Hallownest, and she and rolly boy were a thing. Now she dead.

Sounds pretty neat. I might have to grab it.

I approve of this.

Hollow Knight Lore: Yea Forums edition.

Keep us notified, Metroidfag. This might be interesting.

>Just made Broken Vessel my first Radiant boss because he's just that good
What's the best boss in the game and why is it this guy?

Attached: broken vessel 4.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

Heads up, if you want another Metroidlike or a game similar to Hollow Knight then go play Environment Station Alpha first before AV.

I don't know what the fuck this thing is but I hate it.
Why the fuck does it have a three pronged shot and keep moving away from me in this open fucking area?

Attached: 10006934928.png (1558x812, 1.32M)

Either get the ismas tear from the waterway, or go to the tram entrance.

when I played this game on my first playthrough this guy was my first big roadblock. His jumping is pretty unpredictable of whether he'll jump on, in front of or behind you. Just keep practicing user

Did you ever find the secret breakable wall just to the right?

Maybe this was the game you were looking for?

Attached: press-to-win-38246601.jpg (1300x1065, 86K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: primal aspireon.jpg (1283x721, 203K)

The outskirts is a FUCK YOU area. Just wait until you see the big hoppers.

The fuck is that
Is that a shop? I don't remember it

>learn about path of pain after clearing the palace
>lets give it a shot
>get stuck on the first moving saw blade
>watch a run through it on youtube
no fucking thanks, i suck at the platforming as it is that shit will ream my bussy so damn hard

wait what
i entered the arena from the right
but where would it lead if i did find it, might jog my memory

DELET THIS

Attached: LIGHT GET OUT.png (386x382, 94K)

desu i dont remember half the bosses from this game

No, keep it. Metroidfag is okay with spoilers, and we need to see his reaction.

fuck off its not that hard

Literal garbage. Samey environments. Difficulty level is based on tedium. Art style in Newgrounds.

I could have made a better game over the weekend.

yall haven't seen shit yet
youtube.com/watch?v=lRTF_5lrW-U

Do it faggot if you're so great.

Attached: 1549227709481.jpg (475x615, 61K)

I just started playing today, what can I expect? What should I be careful of?

did i just get cucked

Attached: 15530040329.png (387x376, 263K)

Found him pretty easy. Then again, I feel like I got to him kinda late.

Beat his dream form four times then he can't hit that.

Yes. If it makes you feel better. Berta is actually such a shallow bitch that she gets bored with Zote too and goes off "because my true love is out there somewhere."

SURPRISE!

An excellent Metroidvania with a a very good difficulty curve.
>what should I be careful of
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4

Attached: 2019-02-20-16_08_49.png (2048x1646, 300K)

But you can’t hit that shiny shell ass, either, so...

You should have let him die. He says as much himself.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Eh. He can have her. Fat chicks are gross.

This also because you can skip him in Godmaster.
>He doesn't like plump chicks
Live a little bit type 2 diabetes isn't an STD

Nobody wants diabetes, either.

Excuse me what the fuck

Plump is gross.

Attached: 10069392.png (1418x707, 1.41M)

For every time you defeat him, he gets another adjective and does more damage. This is mandatory for your percentage.

undertale: minecraft edition

sorry i am literally cracking up as a type this

I already fucking hate this fight. Fucking Christ.

Actually, hey, Metroidfag?

What you got isn’t the Varia Suit.

More like Varia Swimming Trunks.

Or just Varia Tear.

What-the-fuck-ever.

>This is mandatory for your percentage.
Why would you tell him such a cruel lie?

Well, he still has to fight dream!Zote at least once.

>if you have descending dark and shade cloak
I have none of those. Should I try later then?

Attached: 1550122187838.jpg (556x720, 129K)

You’re not wrong?

Attached: 73228083_p0_master1200.jpg (1024x820, 311K)

Don't listen to him. I fought Lost Vessel and beat his ass with just one nail upgrade, and I'm a face tanking schmuck who only got the GOOD nail charms and shade cloak at the very end of the game. Beat Lost Kin immediately, too.

You could probably stand to upgrade your nail at least once. I'm guessing you either have sharpened or channeled nail?
Also don't be afraid to use the fragile charms on dream bosses, they won't break even if you die.

If you had an easy time with Broken Vessel then it really doesn't matter. I just say use Joni's blessing and other Lifeblood charms so you can facetank.

hmm

Attached: free_screensavers.png (300x300, 187K)

I fucking hate Zote's fight. Tell me how I EZ mode this shit

>Finally enjoying Hollow Knight after a horrible start
>Get to the Watcher Knights

Attached: 1510120257862.jpg (357x517, 54K)

>Zote has the highest amount of masks
>The tank of the party
>Does zero damage
>All his skills increase his defense (because he channels his pure ignorance to reality enough to negate even actual damage)
>Skills can also be used on allies for a rage buff

>user didn't listen to Quirrel and go left in the city.

Attached: 1550788385656.gif (540x630, 2.14M)

You don't. Even at full upgrades it's still just a straight up fucking no-cheese fight. Even if you try the usual method of stacking companion charms and dicking around, the arena has no walls.

He will fuck you if you're in the air, so stay on the ground for the most part except when you have to jump over waves and when he starts flailing his nail. Getting 1 hit in consistenly is safer than trying to hit him multiple times at once. It's probably the most random fight in the game, but there is a pattern in there

That gif gets me every time.

Watcher knights are easier than you think. took me 5 tries but it gets easier every time.

You don’t have to like a game just because other people do, and just because you dislike a game doesn’t mean it’s garbage. The game is anything but generic and you obviously know nothing about the lore and characters. Just accept that it’s not for you and move on. It’s still a good game, a masterpiece at that.

I did it. I don't have to do this anymore. I'm so happy.

Attached: 20190222233500_1.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

just dodge lmao

which tier is this? i haven't even unlocked thes tatue yet

Weirdly enough, he was one of the very few bosses that I focused on Nail Arts for. The Dash Slash has enough range to hit him even with his shield between you and him, and hitting him at the start/end of his swirling shield attack means he can't float into you. Aside from that, the Great Slash can get you a bit of distance if he gets too close due to both its knockback, and ability to hit diagonally more than normal nail attacks.
For the second phase, I used all of the soul saved during the first phase to hit him with Shade Soul while he's not at the edge of the arena, and it commonly hits him twice as it knocks him back. Usually this with a few small nail hits here and there was enough.
For avoiding his attacks, I usually stayed on either the bottom-right or bottom-left platform and do small hops (if the swords is coming at a horizontal or diagonal angle) or move left/right on the platform (if vertical) and dash onto the wall if need be, before then getting back on the platform as soon as I can. The swirling shield attack is rather easy to avoid by going around him. If you can get the hang of it, I found that walking off the platform, falling under the middle one, then dashing and using a double jump to correct myself was a rather good way to switch platforms when he floated above me.
I don't recommend staying on the wall too long other than during his swirling shield attack as the swords can spawn offscreen when you're on the wall. Also, try and do smaller hops over the vertical swords as jumping too high can cause him to spawn a sword on the platform you're above.
Abyss Shriek could probably be used instead, but I was usually too worried about his movement during the attack causing him to hit me. I can't remember if I was using any magic-boosting charms, so I don't know if the two hits on Shade Soul required having the one that boosted the size and damage of it.
I don't know if other anons found success doing this, but this ended up working for me.

Attached: 367520_20181015155242_1.png (1920x1080, 601K)

All Radiant.

From someone who beat his radiant version, my best advice is to stay away from the walls. Try to stay in the middle of the arena as much as possible. He has a lot of shit that are nearly guaranteed death if you're cornered. Try dashing under and over him to switch sides.

What the fuck is this?

How do we feel about the quest and crafting system Yea Forums? It feels like Silksong will become less of a metroidvania as it progresses and become more of a 2D open world game.

Void given focus.

>How do we feel
Die immediately

Quest system is the only thing from the trailer I don't like. Like fetch quests and backtracking.

More content is always welcome.

I fully expect an actual Primal Aspid boss in Silksong.

>game says the abyss is the place of your birth AND YOUR DEATH, IE YOU ALREADY DIED
>hornet calls you ghost
can you not read? the vessels are zombie bugs reanimated by the void

I think it's pretty good actually, it succeeds at making you care about the characters that's the most important thing for any story

that's nasty

I thought the first stretch of the game was easily the weakest. It gets much better once you unlock more of the basic movement abilities.

Attached: hollow_knight_concept_art__2_by_teamcherry-d8a1dgj.jpg (700x944, 207K)

It's a little worrisome but I have faith in team cherry. I don't think it will be "less of a metroidvania" I'm pretty sure this stuff will be almost completely optional. I don't think they're gonna force you like "do x gather quests to progress to the next area" I think it's more like they're just trying to add more stuff for people to do, you can probably run around and do these even after finishing the game.

At least playing now post-DLC you can get map markers and the like at the store. I really wish that I was able to mark certain types of dead-ends when I first played.

Attached: First Meetings.jpg (1152x1581, 606K)

Doesn't she shut up when you get up and sit back down again with full mana?

i think i figured out why i like this game and dislike megaman so much if they have similar control schemes and repositioning tactics

in hollow knight you always have an exact count of how many hits you have before death, and you can easily expect how much damage an attack deals - one to two masks - and react accordingly
in megaman your healthbar is nebulous about its hits given that there's no numbers tied to it to tell you how much damage an attack deals at a glance, much less how many more you can survive

second, in hollow knight you always have a reliable way of replenishing both health and mana/ammunition through the soul gauge, which gets gradually replenished through striking enemies with the nail, and can controllably spend that soul on either offense or healing
but in megaman you actually have to farm enemies that might not have either health or ammo, requiring the enemy to be fully defeated before getting energy, in turn consuming a lot more time. plus, you cant control which value gets filled up first

im not saying megaman is a badly designed series because of these exclusions but it could easily be made better if it did

Attached: 1544142968793.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Attached: 1537134189639.jpg (451x1200, 364K)

I have no doubt in my mind that they exist to replace the "collectibles" the previous game had. Like they say, it's just supposed to formalize the experience.

So instead of you know finding grubs or relics or rancid eggs, these "quests" will be in their place instead. This also spreads them out instead of centralizing these quests on the Grub Father, the Seer, Lemm and all that shit.

And while I'd love a small retreading on dreams, god knows it'd do everybody good if those awful dream trees got cut.

They might end up making navigation and bosses way more complicated to compensate for Hornet's more advanced moveset, but I'm really hyped for the idea of ditching my main nitpick with the first game. Which was just how slow and stiff a lot of the backtracking and jumping segment were at the start.

Basic acrobatics already look like they'll be a huge upgrade.

Attached: 467554.jpg (1280x758, 209K)

This.
But the most interesting part of the quest board are the Wayfarer/Grand Hunt ones. Which is probably a mini boss and an escort quest.

I'm all for more character driven side-stories and rewards depending on how they're done. Granted, as much as I love Hollow Knight I don't consider myself a huge metroidvania fan in general, so I wouldn't complain about having more ways to skip empty stretches of backtracking. Or at least have new things to make the backtracking more worthwhile.

Attached: happy_eldebug_by_mewnna_caythin-dbc4hq9.png (900x1200, 249K)

I'm curious if we'll be able to actually talk to characters while playing as Hornet.

It'd be odd for her to go mute for the sequel, but new character interactions would be pretty different if she was able to actually ask questions or comment on things.

Attached: 88743.png (500x566, 124K)

This is probably correct.
I think the quests might at times align with the main quest or side quests but I think they will be mostly optional, like the grubs you don't have to get them all.

City of Tears was easily my favorite location from the first game, but I doubt we'll get another rainy environment.

So I guess I'll hold out hope for something snowy.

Attached: Hollow Knight Songstress.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I imagine she will talk. She may or may not lose her memory leaving hollow nest but I can't imagine she'll totally lose her mind/lose the ability to speak.

I doubt that she'll comment on every single NPC interaction or have super-extensive dialogue trees, but I think it'd be kind of lame to bring back a fan-favorite character and instantly turn her into a silent protagonist.

Attached: lore.jpg (1024x384, 225K)

>hollow knight has shitty lore/story
these posts trigger me, post what you think is good right now faggots
>inb4 WRPG trash, aka glorified chose your own adventure novels for kids

Attached: grimmcomic.jpg (1280x1792, 1.11M)

>that Radiance
Great, I want to fug moths

I still can't beat Grimm, I'm so tired...

Attached: 7656.jpg (620x789, 199K)

who is that?

TISO? MORE LIKE STUPID. MORE LIKE STUPID IDOT.

She was the only NPC story arc I must have screwed up and went the wrong way for, because I remember meeting her but never found where she ended up.

Concept art of a mask maker styled character perhaps?

Attached: 1517436493256.jpg (462x462, 30K)

Attached: Dy4eMroUYAAxI4h.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

iT'S THE godseeker bug you dream nail to get into god hood, user.

what i'd absolutely love to see in silksong is a city the size of CoT, maybe bigger, but actually thriving from top to bottom with bugs, shops, monuments and everything else
what i would give to see CoT at its peak

WAKE UP STUPID HORNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

I FUCKING DID IT FUCK YES FUCK THAT CUNT FUCK THIS FEELS AMAZING GOD FUCKING DAMN FUCK YEEEEEEEES

Attached: 1530832052006.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Nah, doesn't look like her at all. You can see it's tinkering with something so it's probably Mask Maker

Good job, user.

Was it normal Radiance ?

Attached: s.jpg (216x234, 7K)

>cot at its peak
>all colourful as FUCK, lavish red carpets, lit laterns illuminating the place, golden trimmed curtains, bugs all talking and chattering, the city is alive

would be god tier

not him but normal radiance took me a very long time, I can't even imagine doing absolute

Jesus how long is this fucking game? I'm like 15 hours in and thought I'd found most of the areas already and just found like another two places I've never been in. I thought it'd be like Symphony of the Night length.

Attached: ac0pixywat.png (240x313, 153K)

Yes. I'm about to finish up what I have left to do and start on the pantheon now. What am I in for?

it's concept art for this bug

Attached: geg92h0n1ki11.jpg (960x896, 115K)

My first run was about 30 hours for 100%

A rimjob

I assumed it was gonna be real short too with the $15 price tag it's not

but it still has to be rainy
all those lights would go fuckin PHENOMENALLY in contrast to the dreary weather
but i'd more than likely still wanna kill the upper crusts, both for their geo and them just being bitchy

Turn around and walk away. Just don't do it user. It isn't fucking worth it.

Attached: 1550539761498.jpg (1122x1800, 134K)

I have to at least try

Attached: 1426926367665.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>start killing upper crusts
>WANTED, 2 STARS
>CoT bug patrol police beetles coming to take you out
>get 5 stars
>giant flying beetle with police bugs on it come for you

We're making the perfect game, user.

Attached: 1550158127175.png (511x601, 139K)

I don't know if we'll see anything quite as big as a fully populated City of Tears, but I really like how the new game doesn't look like it's trying to be just another Hallownest and has some more towns on the way.

I'm actually really impressed by it. I bought it like two years ago and let it rot in my backlog for all this time after getting sidetracked with Automata and all the other vidya that came out since then. For being made by a small team, this game has a lot more love put into it than a lot of larger releases.

>adorable Hollow Knight plushie with Switch game code at Best Buy for 20 bucks
>meant to buy it for the longest time but never got around to it
>finally have to go there for an errand
>it's gone along with a lot of the Switch stock
I was a very sad person that day.

Attached: 1507440252456.jpg (823x738, 75K)

STUPID SEXY HOLLOW KNIGHT IN HIS STUPID SEXY CAPE! I HATE YOU! STUPID IDIOT BUG! *HISSES*

They got the same bodyshape but that's about it.

It's probably intended to be CA for the Mask Maker and since you don't see him at that angle in-game they used the same silhouette for Godseeker

What are some books that emanate this games atmosphere? I'm thinking maybe Peridido street station comes to mind.

The Radiance took me ages to beat on my first go. Congrats user.

no cost too great

We walk this path of pain together, then. Welcome, and good luck. Be prepared to feel utterly hollow

Attached: 1550648066336.jpg (1000x1449, 823K)

Oh fuck I wanted to get that too. Do they still have it online?

It does and totally disproves the
>development is too expensive!
meme

Big devs just make shit games that's why they can't make money. 3 sick aussie cunts have shown them all up.

Something like hollow knight would have a password system, like metroid. You know, the series it is structured after.

>but i'd more than likely still wanna kill the upper crusts, both for their geo and them just being bitchy

Attached: ooohohohohoho.gif (268x264, 131K)

I think Goosebumps by R.L Stein might be right up your alley.

I'm mad you couldn't attack them outright. You got so many hints that it as a trap. Such a waste.

You could watch something gloomy and odd.
youtube.com/watch?v=fIhKqaNp4Dc

Are they even real though? They all seem to be dead when you return.

harsh truth to swallow bug sized pill

It is going to be very, very seriously, stupidly, incredibly hard, to top this moment and moment, in SIlksong. Let us see.

who here accidently killed her

Attached: Dvj0rzeVsAErO0g.jpg (1199x848, 131K)

Oh shit, they do. For me, at least. One of the stores in my town has 3 left, I'm buying it right now to pick it up tomorrow. I'm a happy guy today.

Attached: 1345490662403.png (500x500, 39K)

I did, the city never felt the same after that

I think I only killed two ghosts in the whole game. The gravedigger and some random one that sounded blatantly evil.

I was never sure if it was meant to feel cruel or if I was supposed to be helping them rest in peace.

Attached: siblings.jpg (920x800, 145K)

>Give her flower
>Says flower is nowhere near as royal as the pale king himself
>Get King's brand
>Says I seem royal but I'm still unworthy
Why is she so mean?

Why was The City of Tears so damn perfect?
The game already felt so magical to me before reaching the place, but finally arriving to it just blew me away.

Attached: 1530146689460.jpg (320x368, 48K)

She has to.

Smugness grants her immortality.

okay so lemme get this straight
the "void" is just a thing, like, not really a character or person at all
our ghost along with other vessels is "void given form," a physical manifestation of nothingness created by the pale king infusing his and the white lady's children with void
i'll bet the shade lord aka "void given focus" is our ghost using the void heart charm to use the void as a substance to gain a more powerful form to wipe out radiance on her own turf in godhome using the godtuner to attune itself to both the "gods" he beats as well as the void

am i close?

I think that's close but I don't think it's the knight doing it, if you talk to godseeker as you progress through the pantheons she starts to take you more seriously and says the godseekers are becoming more interested in you.

I think the godseekers start to attune with you and their focus is what allows you to ascend

>Australians save Sonic
>Australians save Metroidvanias

How do they keep doing it?

Attached: aussies.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

City of Tears is a great environment.
But the first time you reach the city it's the most frustrating place ever conceived by man.
So many one way doors that you have to spend an hour circling around and opening to be able to get anywhere.
It's genuinely the one part I dread having to replay.

Attached: Locked.png (384x420, 442K)

I just fucking realized, that aussies did save Sonic, holy fuck. BASED.

I'm your resident maniafag who lurks in these parts.

mania sonic and Ghost fan art WHEN

Attached: 44354433344.png (1366x768, 585K)

aussies are just inherently good game designers, apparently

yo
we really need a sonic character thats a full-blown rhino beetle or something, and more bugs in general along with birds and reptiles but that's just me

Attached: file.png (460x215, 221K)

i wouldn't doubt that, given how hard you're fucking all the bosses up in godhome
but i do think it's our ghost that's the shade lord if that's what you mean by "the knight doing it"

Did you do the thing that makes the fight easier?

If she stopped hating everything she'd be forced to acknowledge that sitting in a dead city amidst the ruins of everything that she once knew is actually pretty sad.

Attached: No Cost Too Great.jpg (439x750, 66K)

>I know I need to jump over his dash
>I know I have to dash through his combo
>I know I shouldn't jump when he casts the spell
>Can't do any of this because my instinctual reactions prevent me from building muscle memory
>It's been been 4 hours and I can only rarely make it to his AoE phase
>Makes NKG look like a joke
What the fuck is my problem?

Attached: B_Pure_Vessel.png (308x415, 46K)

I just wanna be her fwiend :(

Yes

The music and general effect of rain on glass just makes for a really solid and comforting atmosphere. It's somber and lonely, but in a way that's emphasizing the beauty that Hallownest had at its peak more-so than it's current decay.

Attached: city background.jpg (2650x1080, 308K)

KEEP PUSHING. we all had to go through it. keep trying again and again on the statue version. take a break, come back. just keep pushing.

i just used a minion build and camped in the top left corner of the arena for like 5 minutes lmao

Maybe later.

Attached: 152016777_shopping.png (1280x1280, 963K)

yea he does become the shade lord but I don't think it's his focus that causes it, it's the godseekers coming to see you as a god that does it

works for me
but i was more talking about the fact that he fucks up the godseeker in the ending and wanted to in down that him becoming the shadelord doesn't make him malicious much less set him up for picking up where radiance left off in screwing up hallownest