Whats that one game you've never played but wanted to?

Whats that one game you've never played but wanted to?

Attached: 20190222_172104.png (827x768, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reimagine.online/status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red Dead Redemption
Never had a 360 or PS3

you've posted it. i just know that i would just get mad over some stupid shit and never get good in the end so i'll not spend money on it. i'll just keep fapping to marina

Star Wars Galaxies
City of Heroes

why the fuck wouldn't you just buy or pirate a singleplayer game that you wanted to play

Splatoon. Didn't have a Wii U.Don't have a Switch. I fucking love the style thought.

Attached: 1544657653506.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

I dont own the console most of the time

Little Big Planet 2/3
I played the shit out of the first one. Lots of fun times with my friends

No More Heroes

Attached: travis.jpg (848x1200, 164K)

This one, since the release on PS2. I had no way to pay for it back then, and now I don't have enough free time to dedicate it to a MMO.

Attached: FFXI.png (506x297, 35K)

so buy one dipshit, secondhand current gen consoles are like a hundred dollars and previous gens that you can't emulate go for like $50

Segagaga
Metal max 3
Shiren the wanderer Asuka
Dynami Tracer
All of the jinburo Tantei games

i still want to play tales of destiny directors cut but there's no english patch or localized release.

>20190222_
shilling is against the rules, hang ypurself mobilefag

i got a switch originally just for splatoon, and i don't regret it

Attached: 1550639293180.png (644x2000, 922K)

Iv never gotton to play with a cute black chick

Gravity Rush
Spiderman PS4
Red Dead 2
Persona 5

I never got a PS4, nor do I intend to, but these are all the games I wanted to play on it. I know that RDR2 isnt exclusive to PS4 but still.

>pic
Ah yes. That was a good fap.

Jet Set Radio Future
I don't want to buy an Xbox for one game.

Growlanser 1
It's actually been translated, but there's no patch for any version and I'm an EOP

Attached: tippi12.png (196x314, 17K)

The Conker Remake for Xbox. Emulation isn't good enough yet and I don't want to buy an Xbone/Xbox for one game.

Rocket Slime 3

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Titanfall 2
Star Wars Galaxies
Ragnarok Online in its prime

Attached: 25f5c8ba4af8c861fa99a611b9d51af6.jpg (1447x2046, 432K)

That FusionFall game we had a thread about the other day. It looks kino as fuck but I dunno if it still exists in some fan hosted format.

Attached: 0f50cafbbfff8c34e746da5918520e3f--cartoon-cartoon-cartoon-photo.png (308x410, 314K)

Chulip
Shits expensive though, also
That scott pilgrim game

I'd also like to play on a Panasonic Q

Attached: 220px-Coverchulip.jpg (220x308, 29K)

Bloodborne

the game of sex

I believe FusionFall Retro still is alive.

What emotion is that face conveying?

www fusionfallretro com

Attached: 1546105621807.jpg (720x633, 24K)

There's plenty of other xbox games out there so I still think theyre worth it. I found mine pretty cheap at a thrift store though
>titanfall 2
It's on sale almost all the time and there's enough people on it for full lobbies

fortnite save the world

the feeling of being cummed inside

The joy of being cum'ed inside

Were you in that thread too user? Goddamn Marie is sexy

You didn't miss much, I played when it launched, but it was not as fun as it looked. I guess it would be awesome if you were a diehard cn fan.

I already played Cartoon Orbit but I want to play it again.

Thank you, /jp/.

Attached: 1550376941349.png (365x526, 105K)

jsrf works on 360 which will give access to tons of xbox and 360 exclusives for cheap.

Does it have cheat codes?

>chocolate girls

Attached: 1479344933118 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Any of the good Silent Hill games

that school shooter game made by the FBI

Isn't it laggy as fuck on 360?

What's stopping you?

Sex

Deus Ex
I can play it but after getting burned with how dated OoT is, I doubt I'm going to like it at all since it seems to have also aged poorly yet still gets hyped up as GOAT.

Panzer Dragoon Saga.

no download link

Don't say that on 4 channel user! You'll wake up in a janitors closet with an AR-15, fake vr headset and told to go to town on whatever is on the other side of that door

MGS 1-4, currently picking up on Resident Evil

Play Future in 360 is a slog. 10 fps

works fine for me

yep, the 360 version has fps drops from emulation overhead. only true way to play it is on OG Xbox.

"This game just crossed the line from fun to fucking what."

Attached: 1539482952939.png (565x552, 28K)

SMT IMAGINE, I don't think it'll be very good, but it'd be nice for the experience.

Just fucking play it. It's on sale right now for less than a dollar on Steam.

Final Fantasy. All of them.
I've heard a lot about it for several years, witnessed those 2000s fanfics of Cloud and Sepiroth, even got into some other JRPGs, never ended up playing any of the FF games for one reason or another. FF9 looks like it'd be most up my alley. I need to play more JRPGs in general
Besides that, Rule of Rose. Story's really interesting, gameplay looks to be a cancer hazard, but I always wanted to personally experience it anyway.

Attached: 1550712857915.png (611x517, 426K)

reimagine.online/status/

there actually is a private server for that game, and they're "eventually" hoping to make their own modded servers

You don't like spying on gimps living underground?

Final fantasy 7 seems impenetrable to me I dont think I could get into it if I tried

Earth and Beyond
Star War Galaxies
Prey (the bounty hunting one)
Star Wars 1313

Wish I could have experienced WoW in its prime. I just hate subscription services. Now that I'm a wagecuck with money I'm willing to give Classic a go when it arrives, but I'm assuming the majority of players are going to be vets who don't let you in their guild if you're not playing an optimal build.

Reminder that she is getting fucked by a futa Pearl in this image.

Attached: octo tits.jpg (850x1165, 615K)

oh shush, no one is afraid of the jannies. Can't remember the last time I just took a ban.

Good news, XI doesn't really require a whole load of dedication anymore like it used to unless you plan on delving deep into the endgame
If you're only interested in the story/social aspect of the game, pretty much all story content can be solo'd at your own pace with the use of in-game AI partners called Trusts
The story is definitely worth it

Attached: riv.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Stop! user you don't get it!

My dick remembers

Attached: 1499506767203.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Several weeb titles for the PS2. I'm currently chugging though a PSX JRPG backlog, and it's been surprisingly fun. I can't wait to jump forward and play more of them.

Attached: ps2 weebcore.png (913x874, 1.9M)

That's pretty cool. But it's a shame that the game feels too archaic for my tastes.

Gal Metal and a bunch of other shit.

I used to play that Bust a Groove demo a fuck ton back on PS1, but I never played the full game.

That's interesting, I also heard the Japanese servers are still alive, but being an anglophone is a bannable offense. I'll have to try it.

Splatoon, Bloodborne. That's it I guess.

Attached: 635bdc34495478ab8498cd139071bfd4.jpg (453x800, 75K)

De Blob

Is it worth picking up for the Switch?

The CD-i Zeldas
I actually own all three of them, but no way to play them

there's pc ports, pirate and try them out

It's too fucking expensive on Switch.

Bloody Roar
F-zero
No more Heroes
Madworld
Gravity Rush

Psychonauts
I’ve heard so many people raving about it but just never got around to playing it.

Fair enough, the game being very menu-based and overall sorta slow are pretty normal complaints for the game
In all honesty though if you can look past it, it's actually pretty rewarding and enjoyable gameplay wise as well as visual wise
There's a lot to XI's music and environments that I wish more modern day MMOs could capture

Attached: promy.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

That Blade Runner adventure game from 1997.
Come on GOG, do your magic.

Attached: blade-runner-video-game.jpg (960x540, 41K)

At this point the story, job variety and world are the only things I really want to enjoy, I just don't want to ruin it with my inconsistent free time. I'm planning to play it later this year, after I fix my shit.

Attached: 4027425f8f6b967659275100ea1d42cf0b2c2f45.png (848x1200, 1.41M)

Ninja Gaiden. Gonna buy a 360 some day, but can't right now.

MGS4 is literally the only critically acclaimed single player game i've never played, and i grew up with the Xbox, 360 & Wii Era

Play on pcsx2 or ps3 psn in america