metacritic.com/game/pc/anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=fhe76p6Tiro
youtube.com/watch?v=_iudkPi4_sY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you surprised ?

The fact that a number similar to this didnt flash into peoples minds from the boring. stinted trailer shown back at e3 legitimately pisses me off. How goddamn brainless are the people that actually bought it anyway. They have no right to be angry, they did it to themselves.

Yep. Shit's a fucking disaster. I honestly hope EA kills off BioWare, they've become an absolute joke and the shit they put out these days isn't anything like the BioWare who made KotOR, Baldurs Gate or the original ME.

THIS IS THA ANTHEM GET YA DAM HANDS UP

>all those AAA western releases losing to a small slavic release
So it's confirmed then, slavs are to inherit the western world

>gayware sjw amateur budget bland boring shit turned out to be gayware sjw amateur budget bland boring shit

Imagine my shock...

Attached: 1550515905701.png (1024x536, 940K)

spending on marketing matters more than finding a competent dev and pay him

Attached: 57hzckrnk5h21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Attached: 1548796007381.webm (400x400, 1.04M)

what the fuck is mehtna

already discounted by random scammers. embarassing

Attached: kek.png (1128x1153, 1.04M)

They should add romances now that it flopped.

Embrace the black pill, my man. Cheer as these idiots get scammed out of $60; maybe more if they buy microtransactions.

Attached: 1547620583551.jpg (550x550, 20K)

This game better kill bioware for good

Attached: 90.png (480x640, 672K)

Meh i got it for free with my RTX 2080 so yea Meh

END OF RINE
RINE END HERE

Its fucking over.

In germany It's 40€ already. On release day

Attached: image.jpg (516x962, 130K)

Metacritic bonuses are out of control

Attached: B9D94C0B-2BEF-41D6-B03C-E30E901B6A56.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

look how far they've come

Attached: needs_filename.jpg (1325x481, 210K)

What’s the small Slavic release? Metro? That isn’t small

White women have taken over gaming.
You pigskinned fucks need to put your bitches in line.

I miss the good doctors.

What the fuck

Attached: post transition.jpg (976x906, 475K)

this is a ROLL a bioWaifu thread now

Attached: 1550875584254.jpg (1325x481, 224K)

>gameplay only game from bioware
ayy lmao

rolling for 8

rolln

>Make narrative-games for 15 years, most of them suck and the next is more watered-down than the last
>Try to make an actual game, but you've never made one, so it also sucks
lol

I was hoping this was going to be bad but this is better(or worse) than my wildest dreams.

>Nothing for posts ending in 0

So what is this game about anyway?

Come on 1 4 5 6 or 8

we got fucked brother

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Why did this brave female(male) walrus not save the game?!

Attached: 9730873F-5336-422D-893D-B33104D6141E.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

FUCK

Rolling.

killing white straight males.

Attached: 1550629094083.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

alright let's see here

no full faces for 0. if you roll a 0 disregard last digit and count decimal digit
this fucker got a sweet 6

lol

rollin for 8

The first look at e3 looked awful, why is this a surprise? I only want games that are a finished product at release.

Attached: 48C8F141-FDF5-4156-8209-68528AFE3F94.jpg (1825x1081, 190K)

Why are the two dudes there.

IT’S FUN IGNORE THE HATERS ;)

Attached: 291E4D75-DBD2-4BA5-B756-05BF8951B05B.jpg (750x901, 486K)

Maybe not in scope, but I'm sure the budget is like 1/5 of the western AAA budget

they identify as oppressed black jewish crippled xers

Boss!

>Letting a hate train of retards determine your opinion of the game

Allies

>trading an 10/10 uggo for her onions husband
shame on you

lmao everyone getting rocked with 1 and 2

I wonder how they'll try to spin it to paint themselves as victims.

>hate train of retards
What if I told you you're on one

9 get pls. I want a redhead giantfu

wat is this

Entitled gamers expect games to be good. Time to stop oppressing minority developers, not every game has to be good.

Attached: 5E5E9334-FDF3-4FD6-87A3-C5359E13B394.jpg (775x906, 77K)

>poor craftsmanship is a good thing!
That's a solid fucking wew from me, lad.

Attached: 1532011651228.png (178x173, 68K)

I'm fine with this. At least i did't get Ben Franklin

This, so much this. I mean, Im an older gamer (38) Ive played a lot of stuff in my time.

Lately ive been bored and looking for something to scratch that gaming itch. As Battle Royales arent my thing... Anthem seemed like what I was looking for.

I admit... since Friday its been a struggle sometimes. Literally staring at my computer WILLING IT to load faster.. always being the last one in on a mission and flying and tethering and flying... and tethering...

So color me skeptical when you said "we will patch this we will fix it"

I just played a legendary contract.

I loaded in in ... a third? a fourth? of the time I used to (HDD not SSD)

My team were there on the platform with me! Loaded in with me!

I proceed to go... and enjoy...

Something feels different immediately, some of the combat wonkyness and jitters are gone. My colossus (because Thiccboy is life) feels... more... Colossal..

I can shield and pick up my downed teamies...

the melee jitters that I felt before are gone, its so much smoother.

THE LOADING... THE LOADING IS BETTER.. SO MUCH BETTER OH GODS THE LOADING! 15-20 seconds from end expedition into the forge. Forge loads almost instantly! Fort Tarsis loads 15 seconds now? maybe?

I mean.. wow...

If you can do this in 4 days... then people NEED to give you props that you rightfully deserve.

I believe in you, the game isnt perfect, but the issues you fixed this fast shows what youre capable of and I believe youll fix the other stuff straightaway.

Im along for the ride Bioware - Thank you for making something I truly enjoy and for all the sleepless nights you guys at the office put in over the last few days to get it to the point its at now.

>EA expects 6 million in sales by March

How likely is this even amidst all the bad press?

it's a surprise because it's still a AAA game from a major publisher and developer. Those usually get sucked off regardless of actual quality.

A picture from one of the BioWare developers' Twitter feeds. The 62% refers to the cocoa in the chocolate. Turns out life does have a sense of humour.

Holy shit

So...this is the power...of..feminism....

They only have until March because when division 2 comes out they will be dead and buried.

Game looked like shit from the beginning. It's the retards who are the ones buying this turd

So will Bioware finally be killed off? Its been a long time and EA's thirst for destruction needs to be quenched.

>and allies

Attached: 1469372895641.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Holy Christ she looks like the captain of my last ship

This so much this! Amen brother. Game is hella dope and Bioware are fricking awesome for patching the game

Attached: 473A1610-F3E7-4D9F-B5BA-244BBE121820.jpg (750x729, 211K)

Sounds about right.

This is natalie mars without a wig

IKR. I’m a community college kid living at home with my parents and there’s been a lot of stress in the household lately but this game is one where I can truly just lock my self in my room and play for hours on end and just get sucked up into the beauty of it and forget about my real life struggles for a while. Seriously this game is so much fun, don’t let the negativity and nit-pickiness of this forum dissuade you, buy this game.

200 hours in paint.

Attached: 1550876744497.jpg (185x271, 18K)

>REEE the company is TOLERANT TO GAYS THATS WHY IT FAILS!
Ehm yeah, or it's just a shit game? Most normal,big companies pretend to be tolerant to gays. Have you ever worked at any company? And with company I don't mean doing chores for your nan.

HOLY SHIIIIT THATS DOPE

I mean "good" is just a concept to put women down. Are you saying everything has to be good before it's even considered acceptable in society? What happened to average and below average people? Are we just going to discard over half of the population as useless?

Please let's work together and stop these unrealistic standards in video games.

Day One Bargain Bin.

rawling for 8

Get a load of this NuBioware

Attached: Heman.gif (300x232, 90K)

WTF how much does this shit cost??
Rolling for those big tits gimme dubs or trips

Being gay isn't a problem. Being a tranny isn't a problem. What is a fucking problem is hiring a video game developer on the sole criteria of their sexual orientation which, funnily enough, has nothing to do with the skillset required for game development.

On the contrary, I hope EA don't kill Bioware because I don't want them prowling around for some other good RPG studio so they can use, abuse and then kill them off.

I win at life!

Attached: naziman approves.png (497x441, 529K)

Jesus the only semi fuckable one is 8

Like hell it isn’t. Normies didn’t know about Metro at all until recently

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Fuck women I'll take 7

Attached: check my 7.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>"we need more women in game development!"
>hire a bunch of trannies and faggots that will eventually transition
OH NONONONOONONOOOO

trade with my 2 pls

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Attached: 2F2C0B85-A4A9-43DD-8C6B-9550527CA569.jpg (750x764, 424K)

that's fucking hilarious

What's happening? Why is nobody acting like this is surprise?

Attached: 1420824658879.png (963x720, 572K)

most computer nerds are unfuckable. unless it's html programmers, I can't exactly recall hawt guys as well. mostly just overweight golems like 7 or (fe)males like 3.

>if I get fat enough that'll soften up my jaw

How much did Anthem cost in comparison with The Old Republic?

Every cent they pay goes to EA you retard.

no way fag, maybe trips if she aint fat and the weird redheaded giantess!

let's go

Is his face just normally like that? That looks really uncomfortable.

Amen !

Attached: 494EFFA4-8435-4A41-99F9-93E11CBDA260.jpg (750x679, 230K)

I knew this would happen when they announced no romances.

thats cute af

DING DONG BANNU

>Why male critics don't get Anthem
I can already see the headlines

Yeah apparently the hormones just gave it a ballsack on it’s chin

Attached: 5F726DCE-AC7A-413C-96E9-299FEC4BE9FA.jpg (696x833, 153K)

Being tolerant means not discriminating against them despite their obvious mental illness. That doesn't mean trying to normalize their lunacy

>never seen a game this good in my life
>btw I'm underage
Very important opinion

fuck it i'll keep my consuela #2 then. I have a bottle of pic related, i'll make it work

Attached: lgvob.16yo.jpg (900x1200, 260K)

I know I’m having fun gaming online when I shoutout things like “don’t buttblast me bro!” And “finna boutta fab on these niggers”

Is it dare I say it, an anthe climax?

Attached: tyrone laughs eternally.png (618x911, 524K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng
NEVER FORGET

>not discriminating against them despite their obvious mental illness
Oy vey goy, what do you mean you don't want to have sex with this aids riddled person? Stop discriminating against them, it's a disease, they can't control it! Now shove those aids down you ass

Jesus Christ that’s a mutant of a human. That’s some shit tier genetics.

RIP Trannyware.

Fuck it's getting harder to tell whether it's a shill or just someone trying too hard to fit in and get on the hype train. If there even is one for this fucking trainwreck.

>genetics
No god created this thing, it's all man made

bioware deserves this
fuck that company

rollimm

I love the bugs !

Attached: 830A9479-536D-4EF3-9C48-2AE6E8CB015F.jpg (750x620, 201K)

There's a very real problem with hiring people for the sake of "Diversity" and not entirely their skillset.

California (and a lot of tech companies are based there) passed a law late last year that DEMANDS there must be at least one woman in every publicly listed company's Board of Directors. By the end of 2021 this number must be 2, or 3 if if the company has 6 or more directors. If the company fails to comply they face fines of AT LEAST 100K.

"Forced diversity" in the workplace is a fucking plague. I don't know who decided that there must be a certain amount of women in everything but this doesn't help anything. Even in their naive view of "women inclusivity will make everything better" all I see is a board of directors all filed by men who are now forced to hire a woman, who will be put in that position and have 0 respect from anyone since she didn't earn her position but they were forced to put someone there. And if all goes according to plan in 2021 around 50% of the board will be women who were forced there. What could go wrong, right?

So what gender it was originally?

Attached: 1538812849153.jpg (640x780, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_88RnoYS8As

How did that uninspired garbage design of their suits even go through greenlight? Could have mistaken that shit for Destiny, and that's even worse in terms of uninspired design.

Attached: 1547702339715.jpg (540x540, 20K)

xir kin

i know what you mean. i took a gander at the subreddit and my shill detector is all over the fucking place. i can't fucking tell who's shilling and who's retarded anymore

>no romances.
Wut?
>Studio known for its rpgs
>made a bland online loot shooter
Yeah, that's a great idea

Surprised this game flopped. It looked so unique and amazing with the robot men, lasers and the bright purple and pink lights.

u dont like?

Attached: 7D0F5A93-37EF-4590-88F0-414801737380.png (556x634, 542K)

Fuck trannies, fuck gaymen, fuck Bioware and most importantly fuck white people

beat me to it. saved.

Sad part is I think on the subreddit specifically there really are a lot of people just trying to justify their purchase. It's probably one of the last places online where you can find a lot of positive opinions on the game when every news site, review outlet and youtube video is shitting all over it. It's basically a cult of people telling each other that everything is fine.

user, the average normalfag sees the billboard and thinks
>HURR DURR HIIRONMANGGG LOLOLOL
and that's it. Don't overthink it

No romances Anthem's main character is a beta male virgin. I'm not fucking spamming.

Attached: 1535700644414.webm (638x460, 844K)

But I don't want to...

male(female)

It’s an absolute hellhole. I could feel brain tumors forming in my head after two minutes

>mfw had a friend today message me saying he's really actually enjoying Anthem after I told him yesterday the scores it had been getting
>his argument literally was "it's really cool to fly around, makes me feel like Iron Man!"
>Playing it with a friend and his brother and it's a blast!

There's no use even arguing anything. There's nothing I or anyone else could say that would persuade him that this isn't a great game for him specifically and worth the money. All I can hope is there aren't enough people like him to prop this game up to it's sales goal.

>took hormones to become female
>end up turning into Jabba the Hutt

Yea but that only applies to like 50 companies that are actually listed in California. Pretty sure a few of those have already said they're moving and I wouldn't be surprised if others followed suit.

Basically, it was just virtue signaling to distract from the gaping hole in California's budget and it's mismanagement. That way, they can point to Trump (rightfully) closing the tax hole that let them get away with their obscene state taxes at the expense of everyone else as them just bullying them because he hates liberals. Even though he himself is a liberal. Still can't figure that one out.

The absolute state of westcunt games lmao

Nope, it’s the fags. Don’t be a retard user

We do not understand your fascination with monetary microtransactions, and archaic software that create slow runtimes.

Attached: Legion.png (368x368, 208K)

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

maybe anthem will take my mind off things

Christ I'm getting sick just by looking at this freak.

Attached: 1443044821209.png (684x520, 620K)

>being tranny isn't a problem
I think it is. It's abysmal and you shouldnt present yourself carrying an OPEN PSYCHOSIS at any serious employer.
>you can't hire women because they aren't the best
You know how fucking terrible it is to ONLY work with guys? Now imagine certain job areas where there's few women. You really want women, unless you're a huge homosexual, and even then it's debatable if you wouldnt want a few chicks unless you wanna really start hating your job.

I 100% agree with 'positive discrimination' though, but that rarely happens. It's mostly just balance between sexes that you want, so the guys dont get utterly crazy, or all girl teams likewise.

gays arent sick, they are just different. Many animals in nature have gay types. It's just a different form that wont procreate. How a person has sex in their private affairs is none of your business anyway. Trannies is a diff story tho.

Who would've thunk a decade later ME1&2 would be considered a high point. Fuckin ell

Sure, but I'm only talking about one law to one state here, I can point out to a personal example working at Wells Fargo where it seems like inclusivity is the most important point to take into consideration, endless lectures on it. I never knew it was this bad, the brainwashing is very much real. I'm not even a conservative fag but it's painful. I refuse to believe nearly anyone in that team at Bioware got hired for their skills and not their gender/sexual orientation. If they had been we'd have gotten a much more competent game. You can't look at all these companies that had primarily/all-male teams and are now 70% women for the sake of inclusivity and can barely pump out competent games anymore and say it's just a strange coincidence.

aahahahaaha

why on earth do you think bioware being kept alive on a respirator machine will stop them from giving the concrete boots to another company like obsidian (which at this point has basically bioware'd itself in terms of quality anyway)

>How a person has sex in their private affairs is none of your business anyway
Wouldn't be a problem if they didn't try to make it my business with all them parades and representations. It is none of my business and I'd like it to stay out of my business.

He is a Gaylancer

>ehm, yeah

Attached: CE634730-5686-4B63-AF23-E2544454E38B.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

*gigglesquee*

Attached: 6B512BCD-4C3A-40C1-91A4-3A594CE01421.jpg (750x1154, 765K)

rolling for 8.

You legitimately sound mentally unsound. Maybe take a break from screen, listen to the birds chirping outside and recognize everything is going to be fine.

Sodomy is a sin

>Benjamin Franklin works at Bioware
Citation needed

>You know how fucking terrible it is to ONLY work with guys? Now imagine certain job areas where there's few women

I know. Those job areas tend to be very successful. Sounds wonderful. Fuck your opinion of "it doesn't feel right to only have guys because I want to feel less gay with more women around me"

That should never be the basis for actually hiring anyone. Is this human being a good match for the job? Does he bring something of value to this team and this job? Then he or she should be hired. Regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, anything. There should be no discrimination on anything except for your actual skills. I have no clue when this got turned on it's head as "No discrimination? I hear ya, hire more women!"

And you'd think a big enough business would just not care, right? It doesn't matter how many Twitter warriors are yelling at them that they need more women if their current workforce is proving successful and they are turning a hefty profit, that's a sign all is moving forward as planned. But they don't even get the chance as there are now enough laws that FORCE you to be "diverse" in your workplace, like the California one I mentioned.

>REEEE PARADE OF PEOPLE OFFENDS ME
What are you, 90? You're too senile to cross a street if you really hate people dressing up and acting out once in a while? Shut the fuck up retard. Keep it to yourself.

I really dont give 2 shits about stupid parades but I've been t oa gay pride once, did a shitload of drugs and beer and didnt talk to a single gay. had fun.

See? I dont care about parades either. What I dont do however, is cry about it online, like some kind of pathetic bitch.

Yeah bro what's up with that guy questioning the narrative and stuff. Why would the government lie to anyone lmao? Crazy

>being gay isnt a problem
You must be gay or something faggot

Attached: 3E5BF5AD-10FE-4EB4-AD87-877F09F6758D.png (695x806, 547K)

trannies iffy, uh
Yea Forums got the stiffy, uh

>Those job areas tend to be very successful
You mean cool male-only companies like Enron? Or other such humongous fuckups?
I really dont care if you get rock hard at working at a successful company. Go for it gay boy, I prefer a fun work environment with chicks before I go insane. But different strokes...

Attached: pasta.jpg (600x315, 97K)

Being gay isn't a problem. Insane people who want to turn the world gay are.

>Keep it to yourself
That's all I want, but you have to do it first. Don't put a homo in your game and you'll see me not bringing homos up out of nowhere. Just try me.

I feel bad for the dude. Imagine thinking you will turn into a cute girl

Based. Save us Slav devs. Fucking retarded western devs shit the bed.

Attached: E9381967-7BCE-49F0-BF7B-B018FFD1E173.jpg (460x393, 24K)

>I prefer a fun work environment with chicks

Lucky for you that's almost every minimum wage job! I'll continue doing my best and trying to do well in successful companies instead of just looking for "fun and women yo", thanks.

Wholesome.

Attached: 1547238185920.gif (448x720, 1.31M)

>there really are a lot of people just trying to justify their purchase
>It's basically a cult of people telling each other that everything is fine
i'm with you. i also kind of understand these people. I'd disagree with them but i understand. I wanted this game to be good just so we could have another competitor in the genre. The more we have, the higher the chance they will all improve. But oh well
indeed. Right now it seems they're in the usual Versus phase, where you either get absolute praise or absolute shit
that's why an informed customer has basically no power towards the success of a product. Yes, you will eventually learn how to make accurate purchases but you'll eventually realize that you're not the target of this marketing because you're not a drooling retard that stops in front of flashy colors. It's sad

Underrated

trannies who actually transition all get the darwin award for their eventual suicide. you have to be ridiculously low IQ to actually think you're going to become a cute girl

Actually I work at a big bank, it used to be all male before my tenure. LUCKILY there's a shitload of women at least at the non-managerial jobs. I'm so fucking glad I dont have to work at some mormon crazed uber-gay factory. I like to see T&A, I like how women are different from guys. I like how guys tend to be come ''HURRR GAYS SPORTS DURRRR BLACKS ARE STOOPID HURRRR' when there's women around. So I can maybe have a more intelligent conversation with the average moron. Girls are needed so guys can act less retarded.

>It's okay, guys! I swear!
>Andromeda was done by the B Team, it's not indicative of their real work!
>Anthem is being made by the A Team, it'll be great!

Dragon Age 2 was when I realized that Bioware was dead and buried. That people to this day still try to suckle bile out of a corpse's teat and think it to be fine wine baffles me to no end.

Even if he's gay he's a virgin. The gay twink bartender fucks several women. The Freelancer doesn't fuck anyone.

What a wild ride boys.

Attached: 1550243258.jpg (413x395, 19K)

You speak like a person that has very little job experience and never worked anywhere else than some small department with a bunch of teenage males.

You also sound like a closeted gay person. Not that I mind gays, I just always feel a bit sorry for the in-denial ones.

Seems like a pretty steady ride all the way from DAI to studio closure. Smooth and steady

Does it really matter? It will sell millions and earn billions anyway since = haha, still fun with friends, so I bought it and had fun haha.

who actually is he?

I don't, you don't get fat from air

Attached: hambeasts.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

>I wanted this game to be good just so we could have another competitor in the genre.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to boot up Anthem and have everyone be surprised that it's actually a great game, that we all can go play and enjoy, I didn't WANT this game to fail, I gave it a chance, but seeing what they actually put it out, now I can't in good faith wish it did well anymore. If this game was loved and praised as a great game in it's current state that's just bad news for everyone else who has not bottom-tier standards.

tolerant doesnt mean what you think it means

*become LESS
nice going, late here.
Yeahh sometimes irks, but on the other hand, there ARE homos in the real world. I just kinda get annoyed hwen they 'put it in' for no other reason 'than to put it in there' for PC sake.

But definitely can have homos if it makes sense, or it's a big crowd so it makes sense statistically.

You getting offended at any homo just makes you sound retarded, sorry.

>umm you're a child
>no I get it you're gay!! haha got you!
Shit how do you people manage to have full blown conversations at resetera with this level of IQ

Attached: roz.jpg (650x351, 216K)

More like from ME3

>there ARE homos in the real world
There ARE also people eating shit while mastrubating, people fucking their dogs and people jerking off to guro. Why aren't they represented? When they're represented equally along with the homos, I'll say to you "fair point". For now I'll say "naaaaaah"

Or like jobs in the military where the majority are men. Nothing worse than having some whiny girl in your squad

>fire competent straight white males
>hire a bunch of mentally ill trannies and faggots in their place
WHOA IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT, IT MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE, I KNOW IT

>memes
yeah, you definitely are too young to have a lot of experience. I have a really hard time recalling male-only companies. I dont know of any as well. You might work at smaller companies or maybe a smaller department, but your 'male only' company doesn't exist I think. Where do you work at? company name? sector?
Do you actually work, or are you RPing like some retarded NEET?

I'm gay and tired of hearing women talk about shoes and other banal stuff every other day. Every new video presentation on inclusivity and women in the workforce breaks me apart a bit more. I'm not speaking as some jaded straight white male angry at diversity hires, I'm speaking as a gay man who gets treated better for it and just wishes we had a problem in over-representation of actually qualified people.

>Ehm yeah

Attached: 1530587348767.gif (575x420, 507K)

Imagine being a fat, disgusting blob of a man amd thinking you can be a woman in any capacity.

>memes
Which part of my post is a meme in your opinion, grandpa?

Just at a glance I would think this was an add for a new Transformers movie and just continue on with my life.

let's see

Dunno who is but your arguments really are "you are just too young to remember things and too gay bro". I'm not even talking about male-only companies. I'm not saying that women should be banned from all job positions, where the hell are you getting any of these ideas from? I'm saying there does not need to be a 50/50 spit of women and men across every job in every department, not that all women need to be unemployed.

Yes, and the rest are TS pure actors

Attached: BqBLhDW.png (1017x665, 1.19M)

Haha GAAAAAAYYYY

>this is what happens in my headspace
-=>> /pol/
I bet you also believe in the magical skydad like a good autist, huh?
>unironically a militant gay
Nearly as bad as a tranny, no wonder you're all fucked up in the head. Do you also get offended at seeing women kiss guys? Sorry for you gay boy!
>Imagine being so fucked by your little echo chamber that you can't get that screeching 'resetera' is just meme level communication and worthy of ridicule.
except poster later confessed he's militant gay. Funny how I read him right and you are defending the lie. Guess I'm a bit smarter in the word analysis tahn you huh? Or are you also gay?

This fucking webm has bamboozled me so many goddamn times

Attached: 1459237901209.jpg (560x560, 291K)

some speedrunner

This is a loding game but im rolling anyway

>I bet you also believe in the magical skydad like a good autist, huh?
No I don't, do you have an argument beyond that ad hominem? Get the fuck out of here retarded resetera fag. You can't even argue using arguments. Also stop replying to everyone, that's not how it works, attention whore.

Reminds me of this band of brothers!

Attached: pol forum dwellers.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

M E R I T O C R A C Y

Girl on the far right needs to sit on my face.

Attached: 1550812359644m.jpg (1024x819, 62K)

the irony is i have a friend who was super hyped for this and pestered me for days. I shut him up a week ago by telling him:
>ok, i played the free demo, if they fix the bug 1, bug 2, bug 3, the FOV, the audio and the disconnects i WILL buy it
I was honest, i wanted a functioning game at the least.

Then they released the day1patch yesterday that fixed nothing and created new bugs and i swear he messaged me with a picture of a cancelled pre-order. And none of us wanted this

So much soi

Roll 4 da goulds

Gays are sick and no one wants a disgusting fetish practiced by 2% of weirdos in their entertainment. Make a Gay game with Gays for Gays and keep my Entertainment Disgusting Freak Free, Thanks.

You just sounded like a christian belieber. I'm guessing my mistaking you for one is down to you acting so mightily retarded. Also: stop using flavour of the month: meme words, it's pathetic and only makes you dumber and make me respect you even less.

Lmao leddit

wtf hahahaha

>militant gay
Militant gay? What am I fighting for? Am I saying everyone else needs to be gay? You really need to specify what I'm apparently fighting for, because if anything it's that being Gay or Straight should have no bearing in your hiring, not that you should have special treatment because you ARE Gay. Jesus christ.

>except poster later confessed he's militant gay.
That is me, you are talking to the same person and I think you need some serious mental help.

I repeat, nobody should care which hole you stick your dick in at your own home as long as you do your job right. And yes, that means you are not special for putting a dick in another man. I want to be recognized for my work, not because there's a law saying I must be recognized in the name of "diversity".

>gays are sick
opinion disgarded.jpg
it's time to go outside and strike up conversation with normal people, my mentally challenged friend.

HOLY SHIIIIT THATS DOPE

This. Scamming idiots out of their money is pretty much a public service

It's entire artstyle is completely played out. Watching gameplay of yet another not-Halo guy spam blue lasers everywhere makes my fucking eyes glaze over

>I called you christian because you sound like one
>stop calling me resetera because I sound like one
Yeah, I called you that specifically so that you could see the hypocrisy you fucking retard

we're not surprised that the players think its shit, but we were expecting game """""journalists""""" to gush all over it.
hop on board motherfuckers the industry is crashing into the ground and beyond

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 30K)

>and allies
is this like getting friend zoned except for feminists

How much is that in US dollars?

Gays are Freaks. Sykes account for 37% of abuses against women although they're less than 2%. Gay men are five times more likely to have an std and make up nearly half of the HIV cases. Disgusting Creatures.

>I'm a gay boy and I just want MENNN around me I HATE WOMEN!
Yeah militant gay, also please dont ever come to my workplace. You sound like a high maintenance person, and very fragile.

Freelancer I need your help!

Attached: 1549562322469.jpg (1408x5896, 2.7M)

Why are all the reviews for PC? Did EA send out the review copies on PC only?

Did this fucking game even have an open "beta"?

Nigger, stop talking about gays n shit, you sound like a faggot

>J-j-j-ist pretending!
Smooth little retard, I guess you were trying to illustrate a point by acting really fucking stupid. A very unorthodox tactic. Are you sure you don't believe in the magical invisible skydad though? I'm having doubts.

Attached: pol gaming group.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

with the exchange google tells me this very minute 40 euros = 45.37 dollars

You say that as I watch women have emotional breakdowns and bog down work every other week with trivial bullshit. I'm sorry that you are this insecure you don't even realize we are fighting for the same thing here, blinded by your fear of not having enough women in your workplace and having to look at men too much.

Attached: 1482876052405.png (447x437, 307K)

Try me, Freak! You enablers makes me sick! Second Amendment was written to handle freaks like yourself. Trying to use big government to force sickness onto my children and into our dwindling gay free entertainment? I WILL WATER THE TREE OF LIBERTY!

my girlfriend is enjoying this game, should I dump her?

closeted gay man alert!

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

The only thing that makes me sad about this is that EA might pull the plug on SWTOR now.

I don't want your sick dogs in my Entertainment! UNDERSTAND?

>paying for ad space at times square, no less the nigger corner of it

Attached: IMG_20190123_103739.jpg (175x268, 10K)

>reputable surgeon in Thailand

Attached: gunmouth.png (600x600, 210K)

Worse because they become a minion willingly

> hurrrr muh amendments
This is how I know you're low IQ. What is it with murrifats and their indoctrination of a bunch of stupid rules written 200 years ago? Oh that's right, because 300 years ago that country belonged to a bunch of other people and you have no culture of your own other than TV hahaha.

Please don't talk law if you don't know any other than droning 12 or so basic phrases without any legal base which to form it on.

Also you sound like a southerner. Maybe a hillbilly? Do you have a funny accent like in the hollywood movies where your kind is always portrayed as stupid? Do you feel stupid? Why do you fear gay men? Do you think they will turn you gay?

I got it for free for buying a 2060 and preloaded it but i guess i wont bother firing it up

Because it launched a week earlier on PC and it’s what they received review codes for

I always feel terrible for the asset artists when big budget games flop. Because the assets look so good. I hope they get reused in a better game.

>gubmint is trynna turn my kids gay!!!
Loollllllll imagine being so handicapped. Do you also wear a tinfoil hat inbred-user?

You people disgust me. There was a time, I and my family could watch television and listen to the news and play games. Even the bad games which I'd still let the young ones play even though I knew I shouldn't. But it's become so pro degenerate. I don't want them to watch or play anything. Daughter can't watch Super girl without dykes being included. I hate your kind so much.

No? Women have low intelligence and are easy to entertain

Attached: 1547764479479.png (500x501, 80K)

I mean you have it for free and already downloaded it, why not give it a shot at this point? At most you'll waste some time and find out it isn't for you, but it's not like you are giving them any more money at this point.

It’s very telling when every thread about BioWare turns into a thread about gays. The two are inseparable at this point.

EA needs to bury the studio for good.

The game was trending on Twitter earlier so actually it is not a disaster outside of this safe-space board. Yet again, Yea Forums is fucking wrong.

MODS

Attached: loads shotgun.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Let me force Your children to abide by the bible and arrest you or take your kids from you when you don't abide. And force you to watch Christian programming all day. See how that works, FREAK?

EA needs to get cheeky and make FIFA female only for a year so they can finally just bleed to death

Attached: 1549666067315.png (720x789, 207K)

>having children
>posting on Yea Forums of all places
You can’t get any more degenerate than this

EA has a subscription model called Origin Premier. Costs $15 a month and gives you access to their games.
With Origin Premier you could play the full game 1 week before the official launch on 22nd.
This was available on PC only and backfired badly because a lot of content creators/streamers/whatever saw the game a week in advance and saw how shit it was since the 15th of Feb

In Jew York and in Birmingham. But do deny reality, eh Freak?

>there was a time when we were watching a lot of TV
The problem isn't you turning secretly gay, but you throwing your kids in front of the idiot box, you fucking idiot.
Don't open your mouth again unless you have something of value to say, faggot.

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

get lost nazi bigot

Attached: 1549490586044.gif (420x417, 3.66M)

Damn... you're right, changed my whole outlook

I pirated like 25 games lately my backlog is so large i just get stressed out and watch youtube

>But Yea Forums is wrong!

metacritic.com/game/pc/anthem

>But professional media reviews are lying!

Look up Anthem review on youtube and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone praising it, and keep in mind they literally have a program where you get paid to give positive coverage to the game

>But youtubers don't count either!

Then what? You think a game is good because it's being talked about on a social media platform?

>hurr I just made a completely wild and tangentially related rant that has absolutely nothing to do with what he just said. I'm sure that massively confuses him. Heck, it even confuses me... what did I write? ... Uh... yeah, it must be intelligent because I used something he said. Heh.. that'll show him...

Hmm?!

Attached: 2D5F807F-91AF-47AE-AE58-CA0AB9F9C2BD.jpg (732x847, 192K)

Boy, I was playing games when your daddy was young no doubt. First system was Atari then I had Nintendo. Followed by Sega and turbo graffix sixteen.

Weird how the master of schemes EA was so idiotic in this case

Yea Forums is wrong anthem general on /vg/ is right

You get stressed out because you have a lot of games you can play? You don't HAVE to play any of them, you know. Whenever you feel like playing something, go for it.

>Letting a hate train of retards determine your opinion of the game

you mean the SJW's and feminists that are all thats left working at Bioware right?

The more you look at it, the more it looks like a gu-, oh shit it is a guy oh NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>actually admitis to wearing tinfoil in public
We've got a live one over here!

Do you also have a message about the fluoridization of our precious bodily fluids?

Attached: bush vs air.jpg (750x500, 78K)

sometimes it makes me wonder, why I even bring the thunder.

Oh, A family tradition for eons is suddenly toxic because of Marxist dogs and It's my fault. Maybe it is. Should have watered the tree of liberty.

Attached: hhtp.jpg (3000x2000, 687K)

Yet you haven’t grown up

Probably just gonna wait for metro exodus to finish downloading and try thst abortion out

>this is what zEAlots defend
Good lord haha

That's the problem with you kids, you lack critical thinking.

There are some games where the glitches made it memorable and lovable but here it just seems sad and soulless.

mostly western doctors, not some thai village shamans

lmao I spit on Anthem and its devs

Attached: 1316997941168.png (698x658, 87K)

>

Attached: 1546036201210s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

I like games, sue me.

Mein negro

See, I agree that it's stupid to think that spending money on marketing rather than game development is a terrible thing. But on the other side I really hope Anthem isn't gonna be proof that that kinda strategy works well enough that it pretty much is true if all you chase are profits and not a good game. Didn't work too well for Fallout 76 but you never know.

>tv = family
Yikes!
>doesn't know what an eon is
>does use the word toxic
>doesnt understand what marcism is, yet uses it
>that weird fascination with peeing on a tree
You should consider talking to a physician about this. Just get yourself referred to someone to talk to. A real person, not a funny person like me, but a person paid to actually listen to you and maybe help you out a bit. Might be good for your poor kids.

Oh wait your 'non commie' country doesn't have healthcare for poor fuckers like you, never mind, sorry.

>Ayuck, I totes told him off ayuck ayuck!

I must admit some of Bethesda’s game were fun because of the random ass glitches and bugs. But because people found it funny they became extremely lazy and now I hate their games

>soi
they are textbook nerds

What the fluoride that's making people gay? Don't forget the food coloring found in chips and cereals that causes cancer.

Got it almost free with my rewards bucks at BB

Playing on One X and so far loading issues seem to pretty overstated IMODESU

This is what happens at every game release. Critics and gamers pan it. But people still buy it. They have fun playing it but get drowned out by the naysayers who are louder. 5 years later there are unanimous praise and nostalgia for what a great game it was. You wish you had bought it and wonder when everyone was hating on it if it was so fun.

Imagine being this smug when you look like that

Attached: 1413133361540.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

there's a theory going around. The idea is EA knew this game would bomb for $60 (directly to BW) and pushed their live service which costs (((only))) $15. The idea is EA would earn more money from people directly linked to Origin premier instead of customers paying for the 60, which would need to be split among multiple partners.
In other words, EA still gets the cake, as long as the good goys pay the monthly, while BW gets to eat only if people pay the full $60

Did you know about the chemtrails too? I mean its SO OBVIOUS! They are just so powerful they just poison us in OPEN AIR! It's crazy I'm the only one seeing this whole operation by THEM!

B-BUT IT WON OVER 90 AWARDS...!

Tree of Liberty eludes you does it? My goodness! What do they teach you kids in school these days?

>on console
>the most dead turd console nonetheless
Yikes

good one

Attached: pete.gif (440x248, 905K)

Like FO76 amirite? The game wil be dead and buried in a year

I have had a decent public education because I didn't grow up in your poor country so I don't share your fascination with peeing against trees. However you should let yourself get checked out. You sound mentally .... divergent, no joke.

aggressive marketing VS spending on a competent dev has always been a bane in any industry. If you spendon devs you spend on people competing with each other getting better and better. If you overdo the marketing you just compete on how many retards you can lure with your flashy lights

When I saw it was being made by Bioware I had no faith in it being good.

except if people like a game, who are you to whine about it? I often play games that are considered 'shit' by people and I like it despite its flaws. Do you share some irrational hatred for some game company to be this angry?

>soi: evil path

>trending means good
FIVE MORE YEARS

The Jews are up to all kinds of things.

Boy, of which country were you referring?

You cant base shit off metacritic, I've read a few reviews and faggots didnt even play the game but gave it a zero because they're butt hurt neets. Shit I dont listen to any of you guys opinions just because it seems like a fad not to like a game. Yes the game is kinda dull but i wouldn't say a shit game, maybe I would be more amped if I didnt but dos2 3days ago

But do the jews also make you gay? And how do they do it? Do they insert their nose in your anus? Do you like it?

Attached: murritard average profile.png (816x454, 242K)

Exactly. I'm not even really listening to social media game opinions anymore. I stopped listening to professional reviews years ago.

just 40 euros, might bea buy when its 20 and bugs are out. seems like fun for an hour or 5-7, moneys worth then. looks kinda ok too.

Any actual reasons as to why the game sucks, that isn't just blanket "it's shit" comments?

This, it doesn’t deserve a 0/10. I would give it a big 2/10

>I'm really intelligent because I stopped listening to anyone else's opinions but my own

Well I can easily see how you'd buy garbage and convince yourself that it's actually pretty good by your own standards every time then.

But you also stopped seeing the professional. I know that saved you money, but you should really reconsider that investment in yourself. Do it because you deserve that attention!

Imagine your enemies being so good that the only thing you criticize them for is stating the obvious truth on the internet.

Attached: affirmative action coding, sjw feminists versus tech, code.jpg (1024x595, 184K)

>shills have gone into IT'S NOT BAD IT'S JUST MEDIOCRE PLEASE BUY THIS MEDIOCRE GAME mode

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Preferring the company of women is unironically for faggots. You know who hangs out with women at work? Low energy low test berry pickers. The real ones are out hunting mamoths with their bros.

Don't even pretend you care. There are reviews and youtube videos everywhere talking about it, if you actually cared you'd have read any of them. You just want to make it sound like people are exaggerating and it's just a hate mob.

If I can convince myself that it's good isn't that all that matters?

I never said that: I just said that it's pretty weird to get all russled when people get nostalgic about a game you didn't like and didnt get high review scores.

Project IGI is a good example I think. Didn't get high marks, it's in many ways a TERRIBLE game. But IO looooved it.

Gothic 2 is another example. I think the game is really fucking shit. The game was UNPLAYABLE on release, low scores.. Looots of people love it.

Same thing can apply to this game that some people like it. Why not? Why be so autistic Yea Forums?

>How a person has sex in their private affairs is none of your business anyway.

Then they should stop shoving it in everyone's faces and shut the fuck up already.

Oh Lord. Grant me an 8

I expected as much, they had proven their commitment to unchanging mediocrity for about 10 years now. My entire 20's (young anons, this dev has been considered crap since I was your age)

sucking for that length time while still remaining a company is a pretty insane achivement.

im surprise it that high actually

>imagine posting pictures of drawn women in order to 'seriously' illustrate a point.
GG are such hilarious cunts

I hope people weren't going to be huge retards and buy this game after the crap that was Destiny 1 and Destiny 2

>10 hours badly written story
>loading screens for every single thing you do
>huge downgrades compared to reveal trailer
>almost no gear customization, you look the same at level 1 and 30
>the loot is very uninspired and don’t change up the game at all
>3 strongholds/dungeons, one of which is the last story mission on repeat
>no text chat
>no map markers
>only 4 players allowed in the “open world”
>insanely stupid AI
From the top of my head

It is already discounted to 40€ by official retailers like Mediamarkt

What if I told you most gay people don't do that and the reason you don't know is precisely because they aren't doing that? The crazy people who want to turn the world gay aren't even gay themselves most of the time. They are just attention whores of either gender organizing marches.

>replace all actual good developers with women who know fuck all
>shit goes down the pan

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

hahahahahaha

When a company virtue signals and shows off their diverse cast of non-binary characters before the game is even released you know the product itself must be substandard.

Critics reviews are bad enough, to give 60-70 to a western AAA the game must be pretty bad.

Attached: ugh.jpg (600x761, 83K)

having played the demo and having a friend in the game right now i can tell you:
-there are unresolved audio bugs, the audio goes away randomly and you need to altf4 to fix it. It will bug again 10 minutes later.
-You get random DCed and 50% of the time you lose loot gained along the way.
-There are visual bugs and problems with HDR, especially on pc
-There are problems with projectile tracking and latency, leading to you getting 1shotted while behind cover
-you cannot change FOV on pc
-the loading screen are long, not as long as during the demo, but still too long on SSD
- numerous other structural bugs (thank Frostbite engine for that)

Then there are endgame problems, but i wont bother you with them. The game is functionally unstable. It's an insult

>Game released 5 years after Destiny 1
>Literally does all the things Destiny 1 did wrong

Attached: 1533442797606.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

I hope EA kills Bioware.

Media. Social and academic constraints and other forms of persuasive tropes.

>bunch of memes
You still sound mad that I took your girl, one day you'll get over it. Bet you're the 'quiet strong type' Yeah, why doenst your gf come work at my company, I'll help her learn the ropes user.
>hurrr everything revolves around me!
Ajjj, yeah... about that..

Attached: sort of disagree.webm (418x240, 201K)

Why don't they hire good women?

We're hitting COPE levels previously thought impossible.

Attached: 100 percent pure soi.jpg (430x592, 54K)

I don't want to watch youtubers read off a website or 40+ minute videos like youtube.com/watch?v=fhe76p6Tiro and "professional" reviews are trash, I'm interested in actual problems.

Good stuff.

So does Destiny 2 though to be fair

You're based for acknowledging that transgenderism is a mental illness but blue pilled for believing that affirmative action is ever justified. Women and men have different biology which affect job suitability and career aspirations so illogical to reserve spaces in industries women are neither interested in nor suited for (speaking in general of course, women are genuinely skilled and interested in men's work will get their positions based on merit as it should be). Watch this link fully to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iudkPi4_sY

Based. The media tries to bury the link between homosexuality and being sexually abused as a child. Makes me feel bad for gay people actually.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/

Based Slavs saving the industry from western degeneracy.

Attached: Untitled_f4f09c_5732842.jpg (719x960, 141K)

uhm the future is female silly incel, women can code too k sweaty

>Durkadurka
>like to build clocks
Kek

>you can be turned gay! and that implies you can be turned back!
But just now you also called gayness a disease? So it's a disease of the mind? A mind disease forcibly inserted by jews? Via the television and facebook?

So ehm... if that's all true, wouldn't that make your sexual orientation open to suggestion?

You sound VERY MUCH LIKE A CLOSETED GAY MAN user!

hahahahahah! What a FAAAAAAG!!!!!!

Tell me, where did the jew touch you?

Attached: truth.png (722x525, 624K)

>I don't want to watch anything that may take 10 minutes of my time and every single review on the internet is a lie
>I'd much rather read some easy to digest post with like 7 sentences and base my entire opinion off of the game on it

Alright then. I know paying attention to something too long must be hard for you.

DA2, Mass Effect 3, Inquisition, Andromeda*

Destiny is shit, but Bioware has been shit for so many many years. They have the history to back it up (and these pos games to show for it)

Is this the new form of derailing now? shills are really out of control

I'm actually surprised it's so low. Don't most review sites like IGN, Gamespot, Polyon, etc, just give every AAA a 8 or 9 no matter what? Did EA forget to pay their shill bux on this one? Or is it just genuinely THAT bad?

It's generic sci-fi shit thought up in a marketing office.

>drawn women

Photographs do not help your side, cunt.

Attached: anita sarkunt and sjw ea bioware.png (775x906, 837K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
Fucking saved. Good report.

> I disliking things because others do

I would rather play it first to decide. But ya it must be bad because critics hate hate it. If I followed critics I would be very disappointed in my movies and games

must have not payed them enough to buy good press.

Thank you for the compliment user but...

>You're based for acknowledging that transgenderism is a mental illness but blue pilled for believing that affirmative action
I count at least 3 memes in just one sentence. Please seek the nearest suicide booth.

Attached: laughing whelles.jpg (367x451, 69K)

There's not much new to talk about the game that hasn't been discussed honestly. It's not like the game is full of hilarious bugs that we can post webms of and everyone point and laugh. It's just a painfully mediocre experience. Some people on this thread specifically have gone insane over the jews and gay people though.

I can't wait to see the sales estimate. Hoping to see EA in full damage control for the next weeks.

Attached: 1548643443783.png (319x280, 95K)

She knew this would happen.

Attached: Faye-Navine.png (747x760, 793K)

I just looked up how much those digital/neon time square ad spaces are and they're between $1-4M per YEAR. So, while I'm sure that cost a lot, it wasn't as much as I would've guessed.

Attached: 50e1b26c6bb3f7075a00000f-480-752.jpg (480x752, 114K)

I assume its bad because of the decade of history in creating bad games.

>posts a picture of a stupid woman that thrives on the attention that only he's giving her.
Nice going retard. Please post more of your international conspiracy of women that try to keep you living in your mom's basement.

Attached: lmao ze dong.jpg (550x343, 19K)

There's been a trend over the last 12 months, especially over the last 6, where everyone has turned on big publishers and their shady practices.

It was extremely obvious when IGN and others gave Dragon Age 2, an absolute fucking abortion of a game, solid 9/10s across the board. They were flat out lying, and even the most braindead moron could see it. Now, I think there's been a push to just publish the truth for big companies shit the bed - especially after shit like Fallout76 and StarWars Battlefront 2. I think it's just got to the point where everyone, even paid shills, are sick of big companies spitting out complete trash and getting away with it. I can only imagine what it must be like for someone to have to play this shit and publish complete lies like, "I-It's fine, guys. I swear."

Arekkz, for example. Complete fucking shill. Look at his most recent Anthem videos. He looks hollow and defeated because he knows if he shits on Anthem he's going to be eating 2 minute noodles for the next year.

Like going to venice, only the mightiest of plebs would do something so tasteless as to visit that ugly as fuck billboard-street.

EA pays for reviews and youtubers and the game is tanking hard.
Shill begone!

i saw some NY anons reporting $20000/day per billboard. some others sayind 40k/day. Talking about the ones showed in the picture. Which are 7 in total

what is him posting that gonna do anita has be irrelevant for awhile now lmfao

>western game
>la goblina
Like a clockwork

I LOVED THE AFRICAN BRITISH MUSLIM WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN. I SAW HER AND I CLAPPED.

Attached: black hole wojack.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>omen are genuinely skilled and interested in men's work
>pls watch jordan PETERSON user!!!
hahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you the little adult he spoke of? Did you spend a lot of time in school user?

Just get a job, fuck a girl, stop being such a humongous faggot about everything. And for the love of fucking god, get some fucking air.

Jordanfuckingpeterson.

me sitting in the back

It's because youtubers are now setting the trend and MSM has no choice but to follow their lead. And youtubers like to take a big shit on The Man

Nowadays the marketing budgets for AAA games are much higher than the actual development costs. It’s pretty insane

pretty much, I don't think I've ever been to time square and I go to skate comps in nyc yearly. Rather just go to dive bara and greasy ass burger joints.

the irony is that you and him are the reason she exists. Twatter wars, for the real twats.

Dolnt you people ever go outside and communicate with regular folks? I mean non-retards like yourselves. I mean.. people outside your little internet-bubble. You sound so insular and ... limited. Is this an american thing or are you just lonely males?

>hurrr pls dont get stubed gurls in muy work environment! Only guys know how to do things gdurrrrr

I'm so out of the loop with games like this. What's the next big AAA normie shooter coming out?

sounds good. if I wasn't so fucking anal (badum tisj) about having to 'write down your sexual orientation beacause terrism threats' for an intercontinental flight to your medieval country, I might be tempted to visit.
I'm a hetero, but I just make it a personal thing when countries are doing retarded shit like that.

Bioware went from making some of the most influential RPGs in the industry to making garbage loot shooters.

Attached: baldur's gate 2.jpg (430x311, 34K)

What's wrong with Venice?

The Division 2 in dunno 1 month or something?

Attached: D0BKvamW0AAwcOG.jpg (480x640, 98K)

I agree. Also user, go anywhere else in the world. New Yorkers give us all a bad name.

>And youtubers like to take a big shit on The Man
I think it's less about that and more to do with transparency. You don't see many people shitting on Apex, for example, because it's a competent product.

Anthem is getting fucking smashed because it genuinely is a shit product.

Division 2 next month which I played the beta of. It’s better than this pile of shit for sure

My god the amount of "straight" people in this thread defending how manly they truly are is a bit embarrassing.

>western games

too much immigration by a certain obese nationality

Attached: venicecruiseship.jpg?w968h681.jpg (968x681, 125K)

This. They wanted pretty preview screenshots and -videos and built the whole game around that.
They wanted to repeat the huge success (profits) of the first Iron Man movie.

Probably The Division 2 which is late March, I think.

Attached: galaxy birb.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

the gates to widely accepted pedophilia
(and to hell) are wide open

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 467K)

sorry, we can't stop these faggots. This is all on you eurofags, you can defend yourselves. History has shown that much. Kick us out.

Division 2 will fucking murder Anthem

and apex is FREE, with far less marketing. some bought jouno shit, but that's with any big publisher game.

i live here. if you mean blacks i can guarantee you our "minority" problems doesn't involve blacks. Or, better, they aren't the main problem

Stop arguing with the troll ffs.

I dont give a fuck, it's only fucking italy man. Mostly just lazy cunts and mobsters in the south. They need those fatsos, even though the collective weight of your elderly is slowing sinking that stupid town, haha.

You're the only one acting like she's still super relevant lmao that picture is pretty much the only time I've seen her get brought up in a while

i'm really disappointed. this has a lot of elements that i like, but they fucked it up in almost every way. it's possible it does a warframe and in 3 years it's a good game, but fuck me i have no interest in waiting, and god knows with the terrible, mindbending decisions they have made so far i do not think they will ever be able to turn this around.

The media have become sensationalist. It's no longer about the facts but what would cause the most sensation.

Division 2 releases the 15th March and there is an open beta the 1st March

Just you wait till Anthem 2....
nah that would probably suck too

Please mister Italian man, click the photo before you post. Also please leave the EU so we can have interest rates up again and you can just devaluate so we can stop paying for your lazy pensions.

wtf who let her in the country

I played the beta a few weeks ago and while it wasn't as polished as what I thought it'd be, it blew Anthem out of the fucking water. It helps having the Division 1 to move forward.

What absolutely boggles me is how BioWare thought the end-game loop in Anthem was sufficient. The loot fucking SUCKS and you've got three mini-dungeons, 2 of which you complete just by going though story mode. I don't think I've seen a more barren end game experience in any other game, especially one that's meant to be a looter/shooter.

Tell that to all the hemophiliacs who got AIDS in the 80's. Tell that everybody who got a disease because the source of their blood transfusion was gay.

She still exists, you still bring her up. You literally made her with your stupid attention. How come this is like rocket science to you?

Attached: okkid.jpg (431x450, 68K)

Gay is Cancer. And like Cancer it has many causes and is almost virtually unkillable like Cancer.

I hope it gets a couple more bomb reviews and sinks into red. Fuck Bioware.

Ooh it's coming back up.

Attached: 1550873951797.png (659x695, 386K)

>being the modern day equivalent of a medieval witch hunter
No you fucking retard, gays are just more likely to get hiv infected due to the nature of their sexual intercourse and the prollific nature of their sex life. Same thing with blacks.

Actually women are 10x more likely to get infected than guys when a woman has hiv and a guy is fucking her or vice versa.

Get your facts straight, stop posting to me. You're too fucking stupid to read. My IQ nearly dropped a full point just reading your prior post, you dumb illiterate Paramecium

Attached: kölscher oberschichtler.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>I'm only talking like a medieval retard, I assure you though that I'm a normal person!
Ok user

>the slippery slope isn't real
>people aren't forcing kids to be gay

Attached: 1519301889102.jpg (825x959, 69K)

t. Harry Knowles

Gay men are five times more likely. Nice try though.

I'd sue that hospital into oblivion.

Here comes the paid shills.

Attached: 1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg (398x479, 23K)

>lots of ideals communicated via stickers, yet dirty dishes
Is that a picture of you, user?

>played Anthem for 4 hours
>already killed every enemy in the game minus 2 bosse multiple times
>already tired of locations, mission structurew and the fucking Fort Tarsis
The game isn't even THAT bad, but it's boring to keep going on. Nothing can surprise the player

Attached: DuQ0rAIWsAAu0FW.png (1010x531, 547K)

I should stop drinking because some dumb kid hipster ahit said so

I haven't defended affirmative action in the slightest beyond "you're gay if you want to only be around men lel". I have a friend who just became a fireman, he told me that a significant amount of women were in his graduating class and that their failure to meet the physical requirements of the training were entirely overlooked for the sake of gender diversity. Could you imagine being a firefighter knowing that a third of your colleagues do not deserve the job and that their lack ability may lead to the loss of lives? Also imagine working in an industry where none of the women are deserving of their position and that their incompetence increases your workload, hurts the long term longevity of the company and threatens your job security. Only a bitch would be alright with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

Tell me where he's wrong on the issue of women and men in the workplace rather than typing in all caps thinking it's a reasonable rebuttal retard.

yet you failed your basic statistical analysis because gays comprise of a supertiny minority of total male population. Don't talk to me again. I wont respond.

I'm gonna need a source on that one, chief.

Attached: 1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k.jpg (480x270, 12K)

>won't play content
>complain about no content

I just can’t believe how the none of the devs thought that the game is sorely lacking content. Have they not played any of the other games in the genre?
Don’t even get me started on how badly the UI and menus are designed, holy shit who greenlit all of this

*You havn't defended

you sound like an accute case of Korsakoff, or someone with some form of degenerative brain idisorder, so yes. You should quit drinking right this instant.

A sign in Time square can run you up to $200,000 a day

lol just because you keep insisting things fail because of SJWs doesn't make it true
how can SJWs simultaneously have dominant control over media but also be utterly failing with it? stfu you stupid retard

>holy shit who greenlit all of this
This bloke.

You know the answer to this just as well as the rest of us.

Attached: 1529724691694.gif (340x243, 1.81M)

literally doesn't happen though

I literally forgot she existed until I started seeing that picture get posted the past couple days so it must not matter that much

based chairsniffer

In the 2 years that this game was being hyped up, I heard no one talk about it. Not in public, friend circles, work, online, nowhere. I think everyone could smell the shit vibe this game was giving off day one

sounded more like he was complaining about it being boring. He's saying that maybe there is more content but thus far everything he has experienced has been boring and that doesn't motivate him to play on. In my eyes boring content is the lack of something.

>going on a rant about the most GAYEST of workplaces, the firemen-brigade
Another closet gay person I see. Join your faggot-friends in the discussion of why you want me to have no women in the workplace so you can work your dark magic on me. It wont work man, I'm not attracted to males. I dont get offended at you leering at me but I just wanna look at and interact with women from time to time when I'm suffering at work. Keep your gay bullshit for yourself.

layla from buttroad.com

>I often play games that are considered 'shit' by people and I like it despite its flaws
Wow, just like every other fucking person in the world who plays games. Very insightful.

>replace all actual good developers with women who know fuck all
This only happened in your 8gag fantasies.

diversity hiring isn't nearly as much of a thing as you guys make it out to be
certainly not enough to cause companies to start failing
they're failing because they're turning the games industry into a bubble by grasping at as much shitty unsustainable practices as they can all at once

I don't even know how much further they can fall at this point. You'd figure they'd know they are out of a job soon.

Yeah, man, killing the same exact enemies in the same locations with the same objectives and MAYBE a Titan or a Ursix thrown in so I can listen to poorly written characters is real fun and CONTENT

I can't stop laughing

Attached: 1548354639046.gif (481x481, 126K)

reminds me of the coke comic

>I literally forgot she existed
>murricunt can't even into BASIC writing
IF YOU LITERALLY FORGOT HER, YOU WOUDLNT REMEMBER HER YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Why are you fuckos so dimwitted? Does continued breathing cause serious mental strain on your faculties?

Attached: 1544792732919.jpg (1000x700, 69K)

It LITERALLY does. They call it diversity hire or, in some cases, "positive discrimination". I have personally witnessed it and you can find job listings which specify you must be of x gender or y background / ethnicity.

this literally doesn't happen though

OHNONONO

Attached: 365D44FC-A857-49EF-B913-F4A4C9F6C907.jpg (744x576, 282K)

obsessed

Can you really say that about Bioware though? A company that has been specifically pushing hard for "diversity" for years now with a noticeable drop in quality? Anthem has Microtransactions but you don't even see people mentioning it because it hardly feels like the game was built entirely around them like some of these other super greedy games you mention. The game has so many issues as purely a game, I don't think greed is really the driving issue here. I agree that on the bigger picture though a lot of games and companies are suffering from pushing 30 different unsustainable practices hoping they will be the one to capture you into their live services platform.

It's a combination of both. When these people hire for your game development, you're basically leaving all the people who will make good games out, and the few "men" still in there are emasculated and have no input.
Again, no team made of white straight men would've ever come close to the disaster that was Andromeda.

Attached: meritocracy.png (760x509, 212K)

Now THIS is reddit spacing, try harder zoomers.

I was talking to someone that literally said it's impossible to like anthem and people that like it are deluded so .. consider the level I had to deal with here.

However in this very same thread I'm talking with people that think international jewery are in some huge conspiracy to turn their kids gay through the power of television and facebook,

And in another corner I'm debating militant gays that want to remove all women from the workplace, so they can secretly get more buttseks.

So yeah, just another quality Yea Forums thread.

Attached: anon pls.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

HOW THE FUCK IS ANITA THE BEST LOOKING ONE!?!?

Attached: Gonna oof myself.png (1080x1286, 578K)

Finally someone said it. Praise Bioware and praise Reddit.

>gays are just more likely to get hiv infected due to the nature of their sexual intercourse and the prollific nature of their sex life.

So you admit gay men are degenerate? Thanks user.
>In 2016, gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,844) of all HIV diagnoses and 82% of diagnoses among males aged 13 and older.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Aren't those spiders broken? They float around weirdly for some reason.

>time square advertising
Yeah, BioWare is done for.

>years

it has been a decade. TEN years of this behavior.

How can you kill that which has no life?

it's almost as if it's a looter shooter not an rpg

literally no u, retard

>missing 3rd one from the left

No, I'm stating a medical fact. Degenerate is just another meme word you probably do not know the definition of. Didn't I tell you to stop talking to me unless you have some facts to bring? I've already seen that source posted earlier. Is that the only bookmark you keep? Pathetic.

no shit

The dead may never die

Cancelled my order already. Guess i'll get TD2 even though it looks like the same exact game because at least that was pretty fun.

Because Anita is unironically a solid 7.5 qt with a delicious thicc body

Almost like it's not worth my money or time at all either.

>just ignore all of your enemies and they'll go away! Stop fighting back, goy!

Feminists and the mainstream media gave her power, you retard.

It is more or less the same game but with some nice quality of life improvements and upgrades they learned from the first game

It's habbeding. Titanthem.

Attached: Titanthem.jpg (480x360, 108K)

>muh femisrhismerhsmssm
I've come to this light conclusion, that people that often point to any 'ism' and contribute some inordinate amount of power/magic to this 'ism' are often fucking retarded.

I wonder if I could get funding for researching this hypothesis further.

Attached: merely pretending.jpg (1680x1050, 480K)

Attached: 1524148246936.jpg (1707x1920, 1.97M)

That scrunched up turtle face is like 5/10. Her body looks unhealthy and unfit. The light fat in her younger years was tolorable due to youth. But even then that's like a sheetz tinder thot, bitch needs to clock-in in 30 minutes. Over all that's like 5.5/10.

>Because Anita is unironically a solid 7.5 qt with a delicious thicc body
If you find the lucky merchant attractive you have some serious issues, user.

Attached: worried merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

Life must be so much more fun for the easily impressed

Attached: D6B1B8FD-45D8-4B66-BDC1-AA463124B5FD.jpg (523x720, 198K)

>I literally forgot she existed UNTIL I started seeing that picture get posted the past couple days
>UNTIL
Meaning I pretty much forgot she even existed before I started seeing that picture in Anthem threads, try reading past the first couple words next time

Attached: 1496538568722.png (272x279, 128K)

>with the number of calories that were burnt for this photo stunt, they could've applied that same focus and dedication into losing and maintaining a healthy weight
So this is the power of being woke, whoa.

this, they admit it, openly, at least in their coded little language.

they do not care about making a better anything, product, world society, all they care about is inverting society to where the perverts and sicko's are on top, and the more "pure" types are ejected as some sort of bigoted label, person non grata for everyone useful.

they yearn for the end of their civilization, their comfort, even their very lives, and wish to impose this on everyone else.

in olden days village would kill these people, and yet now here they are, at least here in Russia we tolerate them less.

When did I say I don't want to work around women? I'm more than happy to work with anyone that is genuinely deserving of their position and is not a liability to their colleagues. I'm a tradesman and I have worked with tradeswoman in the past, it does not bother me in the slightest.

>Another closet gay person I see

The second you are asked to provide a little rational and logic for your views you start name calling. Jesus what a little bitch you are.

I love Jewish women, I find their noses to be really attractive.

Get woke

Attached: 4ABCBBAF-70BE-4577-9D5F-807247D06772.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

>that's the face of someone releasing their burdened bowels.

Attached: thats kind of hot.jpg (480x399, 132K)

>in olden days village would kill these people
>olden days
In the grand scheme of things the 1800's really wasn't that long ago. Soon user. Soon.

Attached: the state of white men.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

If that's the case it wouldn't be an issue with the model, but something with the engine/code causing the animations not to play properly. From what I've seen the issue Anthem has with its models is they are hideously ugly.

That sounds more like EA. Pushing the subscription future

END OF RINE

Attached: 1550720743497.png (1160x900, 1.68M)

try writing 'literally' when you mean something in a literal sense, you dumb fuck.

You get corrected on the EASIEST language on earth. Even that one is giving you a hard time. You probably only speak one language. Don't you have any shame at all?

Please, enlighten me more about the evils of anitha sharkazakabadan and your tits and thongs in video games amounting to serious freedom.

>I'm totes not a weird gay man that hates women and prefers an all-male workplace!!!

As I said: don't ever come to my workplace. We already have too many stupid gay jokes, but your retarded personality would really set us back a hundred years.

Attached: robomens shocked.gif (360x204, 915K)

Oh, fuck off.
"It's a looter, ofc you repeat stuff"

I came in looking mainly for a looter, and I was still fucking disappointed.
There is no variety in locations or enemies, and the few enemies greatly lack personality, interesting design and good AI.
Even for a looter shooter, the campaign is boring and slow as fuck. The mission repeats the same 3 objectives over and over and over, in the same locations, with the same dialogoues.
Destiny at last had different planets and actually different alien factions, to keep things more fresh.
Also, I'd like to just do mission after mission, but it's impossible, because this fucking game forces you to talk with NPCs a million times after every quest. Between long ass loading screens, the slowest walking speed achievable with the Frostbite Engine, long dialogoues and pointless speak options, I lose like 5 minutes or more after every mission, listening to stuff I give no shit about.
Again, at least Destiny had more chatting during missions so you could actually run through the campaign fairly easily and start the endgame.
But Anthem, despite being boring af, wants you to slowly get through this chore, so you don't realize the endgame is probably even worse.