So how'd the PC version of God Eater 3 turn out

So how'd the PC version of God Eater 3 turn out

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fb9%2Fd5%2F4c%2Fb9d54cce8cb71be286e78afda30fb329.jpg& (1778x1272, 254K)

good
well optimized

only issue i have with the game is the fucking subtitles they are so hard to read if they aren't on a dark background.

Does GE3 have proper fucking volume settings? The only bad thing about the ports was the volume and the volume settings honestly.

pretty sure it does, don't remember.

Why did they make one weapon feel so much better to use than every other weapon available?

There was no need for another sequel so soon. Just update the previous game with DLC.

The other games were pretty damn old by the time the west got them.

>so soon
God Eater 2 Rage Burst came out 4 years ago, what are you on about?

>4 years ago
Oh boo fucking hoo

the spear has always been the best weapon in god eater

Bad keyboard controls

lobby system is completely fucked up and is killing the game

I just started this, already Im digging it more than 2 but when the fuck do I unlock new predator styles? Not having the shark one as my step devour is throwing me off.

Where are the mods?

Pretty good, even on my shitty laptop

>when the fuck do I unlock new predator styles
user...

>Predator Styles
>3
I miss them so much.

Why are Marvelous such fuckups?

When the FUCK are they going to buff the glaive?

All the budget went to Code Fag. Fuck that god damn game. I hope its shit and all the faggots that wanted it kill themselves

Welp, since thus thread is open and is kin da related to what I want to say, I'll post here.

I just realized my laptop can run some beastly games. I never bothered trying any cause I just assumed they wouldn't run, but having a blast playing MGSV TPP on this thing right now. What are other games I can play that this laptop, the lenovo ideapad 320 amd a12 r7, 1tb, 8gb ram, can run?

Is there anything like The Last of Us that I can run?

I prefer single player games like TLOU, MGS and fighting games.

Because they decided to build off GE2's art system instead of GER's predator style system for some reason.

THERE IS A VICTORY INSIDE US ALL

I WILL WIN is better

>test out buster blade for a perfect run
>1k+ damage with the step attack
Why glaive can't recover stamina again? or why is such a shit dealing damage at anything that moves?

>beat the game
>scrolling through the music
>mfw that bastardized version of blood rage
What the FUCK happened?

Attached: 1526530605048.jpg (420x420, 15K)

I'm in love with the Heavy moon's step blood art that instantly changes it into axe form.

Marvelous was a mistake.