Based catherine

based catherine

Attached: 1550491378298.png (774x527, 465K)

Best girl and my love

Attached: 1550614434649.png (677x721, 718K)

Best girl, best ending, best pics.

Attached: Day 6 C Pic.png (676x718, 635K)

Imagine being the son

Three daughtes and one son or two sons and two daughters? We will never know

And she has all of her toes unlike Katherine

Is the purpose of this thread to discuss Catherine the game and Catherine the girl or to shit on Katherine?

Yes

But i like Katherine :(

Does he fuck his daughter?

Attached: 1389076694173.jpg (467x524, 108K)

New art book coming in March-amazon.co.jp/キャサリン・フルボディ-公式ビジュアル-シナリオコレクション-VENUSTRINITY-電撃ゲーム書籍編集部/dp/4049124017

Will be nice to see more of Long Hair Catherine.

Attached: Catherine Student.png (343x919, 241K)

Nah

Attached: 1550648213694.png (698x1178, 817K)

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

Rin isn't a tranny he identifies as a male. He's just a gay crossdresser

This

Cringe

Fuck you nigger

Is this the artbook that comes in the Premium desire edition for US?

No, pretty sure, the one on the premium edition will be a much smaller art book.
The one I linked earlier is 224 pages, A4.

This

>you will never fuck a half-succubus tomboy
Damn.

Did they fuck this game up?

wasn't the point of Catharine that she didn't want this? Wasn't Kathrine's only problem that Vincent wouldn't move on to the next stage?

Alright let's explains: To get this ending, you need neutral karma and send the girl you want to end up with a video of Rin playing piano. The power of Rin playing piano as explained by her alien family is to "change people's prejudices, and have the power to bloom new possibilities." So basically, you help Catherine become more open to the idea of marriage, stay neutral karma and pick C choices night 9 to get this ending

Are you gonna make this thread every day for this month? Don't you get tired of it?

This game was originally somewhat rooted in real male experiences, like a twilight zone episode. Not pick a waifu and basically turn her into the woman you already had. How can you be neutral AND want a huge family and all the responsibility that goes with that?

Eh, even the original game would go balls-to-the-wall crazy when you approached the end. With the new endings needing neutral karma, it is more just picking a girl/
However, I'd argue it's just picking a girl without being completely devoted to either law or chaos and then just being open to whatever the future may bring you which makes some level of sense.
In Katherine's case she ditches you for a fashion magazine and rich people, in Catherine's case it's the more long-term relationship marriage then happy family route.

based

So what ending do you get if you max freedom and send the vid to Catherine? Same ending as before? King of Hell. Does the vid not work if your not neutral ?

Yeah max freedom/chaos would just cancel out the vid and give you the demon ending from the original. You need neutral karma for the vid to have any effect on the ending.

gay

Because it may turn out to be exactly what you needed. Some people become really happy when they get a family even though they were initially against it.

Right, the new endings for K and C are called 'rebirth' or 'new generation', i don't know the exact translation but they emphasize that people change and grow into things, not everyone will stay the same and have static ideals. Sometimes the change will cause people to do things they never expected like actually decide to be married and have a family.

Sponsored by Shinzou Abe.

I'm just repeating myself now, but you can't be neutral with six kids. That is order. You can't go out drinking, you can't wast your money on every new phone that comes out, your wife is not going to have a pin-up body. You HAVE to live like Katharine wanted you to x20

>original game would go balls-to-the-wall crazy when you approached the end.

you don't get what I'm saying at all, I'm talking about the core conflict.

>but you can't be neutral with six kids. That is order. You can't go out drinking
Are you retarded or just a delusional permavirgin?

Do you need to do literally nothing to be considered Neutral?

Amazing how she instantly looks 100x better without the worst looking drill hair I have ever seen.

still too low from the ideal 100%

I'm sorry but Vincent is nowhere NEAR father material. Let alone 4 kids material.

Okay sure, Vincent wasn't all about that lifestyle... YET.
It's possible he just needed more time or just didn't feel like he could live that way with Katherine.
Again as I said here the new endings are about change and being open and Vincent willing to see whatever the future may bring with his partner which is why it makes some sense that neutral karma is required. Vincent and Catherine grow and change and maybe someday become more interested in having a family life.

Don't know anything about this ending but it appears that Vincent tames the chaotic nature of a whore succubus and forcefully converts her into a wholesome trad housewife over the bitchy cunt workaloholic Katherine. This creates a paradigm shift which transcends the false dichotomy of the original chaos-order spectrum and shatters it into pieces. The archetypal symbolism is immense and this is Chad and redpilled. Best ending.

Spoil me, what's Katherine's new ending like?

Vincent begs Katherine to take him back claiming he didn't actually cheat but she appears to resent Vincent for cheating on her. Katherine asks Vincent that even if the cheating was an illusion, 'did he still enjoy feeling like he cheated on her' before leaving. She wonders if she's very attractive. She gets a company invite to a party titled 'Brand new me'. Vincent runs into Katherine, being surrounded by journalists and press. Katherine explains this is all just 'work' being invited by a party for designers. She's now part of a fashion magazine. Katherine explains that she was always held down and trapped, not the way she should be, Katherine thanks Vincent for helping her be more free. Katherine rebuffs any sort of plans Vincent tries to make with her and hooks up with some random rich guy.

She leaves Vincent and becomes a free spirit/ model. She has a ton of guys chasing after her.

>Have 6 kids = cant go out drinking, succubus is not going to have 10/10 body, expect someone sane to buy every new phone
I don´t think you understand neutral in this situation. Nor do you know the lifestyle of having six kids.