And it begins. Fortnite reigns supreme again. Nothing will topple Epic...

And it begins. Fortnite reigns supreme again. Nothing will topple Epic. Apex will be forgotten in a month just like the rest.

Attached: Capture.png (389x320, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Games_Store
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank god, absolutely fuck EA and anyone who plays their games.

tfw they both have to outspend each other until death.

Attached: maxresdefault22.jpg (300x236, 14K)

>absolutely fuck EA
I hate Fortnite, but couldn't agree more

nobody fucking cares about what the 12 year olds are doing

Yes people do. Those 12 year olds are a massive cash cow that have the power to move markets. Where they go is where money is spent and earned.

So, nothing to do with Yea Forums
Thanks for agreeing with me

How much are they paying you guys? Serious question.

Attached: will.png (412x277, 140K)

I don't get it. Both are F2P. Why watch someone play it when you can play it yourself?

Nice bait, most of the big streamers are currently not streaming(except DrDisrespect and Dizzy) while Fortnite has a big tournament going on.

You're delusional if you don't think it does. Just look at the whole Epic vs Steam debacle.

apex is good, but I wish that it wasn't EA who got their grubby hands on respawn

they do it for free
there are so many shitposters these days its crazy
i always valued Yea Forums because there would be honest opinions but people who keep posting this bait shit dont even believe it

nice try OP, how much did the chinks pay you this time?

You just told me that it matters because it's important for developers. So, not here.
Yea Forums doesn't care what the 12 year olds are obsessing over this week, it has nothing to do with this place.

looks like the shitters are back to fortnite
is it safe to start playing apex solo now

YES YES YESSSSSS BOOMERS BTFO

>Fortnite had to add "Fortnite Creative" in order to get the Roblox/Minecraft audience that doesn't give a shit about battle royales
>Ninja is getting his own line of kid's toys this year
How the mighty have fallen.

This. The floss May be gay but it’s not EA draining the life out of developers

And what devs care about doesn't effect you? Are you this retarded?

>Free game versus paid game

are people trying to be retarded or

Even trash like Fortnite and PUBG have better netcode than Apex, yet apexfaggots think the game has better online than the others.

They're both free? Are you trying to be retarded or

Epic game removed their advertising money from youtube and have been paying streamers to play the game.

Which shitty battle royale game is more popular at the moment has no affect on anything else, they're all going to burn out when the fad ends anyways

What part of "nobody fucking cares" do you not understand?

OH WOW MY BAD THEY'RE BOTH FREE

but still

>Colorful game versus more complex looking game

>freemium vs set price
You're not wrong the the former is blatantly more of a money sink than the latter.

>Which shitty battle royale game is more popular at the moment has no affect on anything else,
>Literally the only reason why Epic put up a store is because of Fortnite's popularity
>Other games are now Epic Store exclusive
>at the moment has no affect on anything else,

You actually have 10 iq.

JUST

Attached: 1535039462305.png (1138x683, 65K)

So just like EA?

Then shroud turns his stream on and apex viewers jump by 70k.

of course they all do it user

>Literally the only reason why Epic put up a store is because of Fortnite's popularity
The Epic store already existed, and which platform the same games are on has no real impact on any of us.
You actually have 10 iq.

exactly, then he goes offline and this thread gets posted again. Shroud makes up literally 1/3 of the viewercount for apex

what did zoomers play before battle royal blew up?

Attached: A177CA57-022F-4FFE-8368-DEBCD680C1C2.jpg (641x530, 36K)

>which platform the same games are on has no real impact on any of us.

Imagine actually believing this.

Minecraft.

It's funny to think that these companies are using their own capital to pay Twitch users to play their games. It is just two companies throwing wads of cash back and forth at each other and hoping the other game falls out of favor. This cannot be a sustainable business strategy.

Attached: 1452924676790.png (300x377, 211K)

absolutely fucking obsessed

>The Epic store already existed,
>The Epic Games Store (EGS) is a digital video game storefront operated by Epic Games. It launched in December 2018.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Games_Store

Are you done pulling things out of your ass? And it's a fucking joke that it doesn't have an impact. Imagine having a platform 40% owned by the Chinese government.

the last batch of challenges required for the free pass launched today, tomorrow will stabilize

Mobas?

stop making these threads you dumb zoomer babbies

Why can't massively popular games have color palettes that are neither generic neon eye cancer nor grungy dark hard to see shit?
>pic related has both
>pic related neons aren't too neon and darks aren't too dark, uses both in tadem
It's like they don't know how to use grays at all so it's either all blacks or all full saturations of colors.

Attached: gqbooepddisn7qty82of.jpg (800x450, 71K)

It doesn't. The game isn't any different, the only thing that changes is which launcher you click on.

This, and before Minecraft it was World of Warcraft.

What debacle? No one is seriously switching to epic store just because publishers want even MORE cash from their needlessly inflated digital prices.
They already make more money on Steam than from physical sales with the 30% cut, using an objectively shutter
shittier store front to make even more money just fucks over the consumer because they were greedy. Until epic can compete with Steam from a consumer's perspective in regards to QoL and features, there is no contest.
Epic store only benefits greedy publishers

Shroud by himself has like 75k active viewers when he streams. I can't imagine a more pathetic world than the current one. Please let a giant asteroid hit us soon.

>The game isn't any different, the only thing that changes is which launcher you click on.

Only everything around it has changed. No reviews. No forums.

>No reviews. No forums.
So, absolutely nothing.
Thanks for agreeing with me!

Good, we don't need Apex to become the next fortnite, it's good enough in the place it is, plus I actually like the game.

Steam multiplayer integration, Steam workshop, and keeping all of my games in one place are the only reasons I need to not use epic store.

>have a problem?
>want to complain to devs?
>game is shit and want to warn others?

Oh none of this matters because someone doesn't want to admit they're wrong. Keep digging yourself deeper retard.

you know the sad part about this? fortnite is currently having a tournament and still getting beat by apex.

Attached: 3453434.png (817x675, 1.01M)

????????????

Attached: Capture.png (397x312, 223K)

>implying which of two shitty fad games is more popular this hour directly leads to all this
Keep digging yourself deeper retard.

Fortnite "esports" is the most boring shit i've ever seen, 100 faggots refusing to fight except for the first minutes and just hiding the rest of the game.

DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK

Again, the Epic Store only launched because the millions that downloaded the Epic Launcher for Fortnite. Never in a million years would it exist otherwise. Epic doesn't have any game that comes close to them being able to launch a store.

>i always valued Yea Forums because there would be honest opinions
that's pretty fucking stupid

And which shitty meme game is more popular in the last 5 minutes still has nothing do with this.
Are you done?

>The Epic store already existed,

Why are you talking about things you clearly know nothing about?

Apex needs solo mode desu, the game is unbearable as solo-quer. Shit teammates every time.

I still don't know why this shit is popular. That sounds just awful.

FPBP

Ironic coming frm someone who probably made FORTNITE BTFO threads but Apex had more viewers so it's ok in your book.

Fortnite being overthrown means the Epic Store will fail. Are you fucking done? You didn't even know the Epic Store launched 2 months ago retard.

epic game downloader existed, not the store.

T-this b-breaks the get woke go broke n-narrative

>Fortnite being overthrown means the Epic Store will fail.
No it doesn't. Are you fucking stupid? The Epic Store has nothing to do with Fortnite. Games are moving to it because it exists and it's got cheaper royalties than Steam. Another game having 2% more viewers than Fortnite doesn't mean Fortnite is dead and everyone's gonna abandon ship from the platform it's on. Nobody can be this dumb.

That free battlepass really did wonders for them. Interested to see how catering to people who refuse to pay $10 one time for the battlepass will work out for them.

The only reason people use the Epic Launcher is Fortnite. There's no other game. If Fortnite fails then all you have is another dead launcher like Origin/Uplay. You can have exclusives just like EA but that won't overthrow Steam.

What part of "Another game having 2% more viewers than Fortnite doesn't mean Fortnite is dead" do you not understand?
These threads are a waste of space and nobody fucking cares, it has zero impact on any of us

Fortnite isn't dead dumbo. That's the fucking point of the thread. Previous threads said the opposite.

You're not imagining hard enough.

>[exactly what I just said] you dumbass.
????????????

Yeah, why the fuck are you telling me what I already know? You really are this illiterate.

>Games are moving to it because it exists and it's got cheaper royalties than Steam
sweetie, steam is not the only digital store. other digital distribution companies offer better royalties, but with far less consumer reach. developers see the potential in epic because of its success with fortnite.

if fortnite dies, so does developers moving their games to the epic store. no one is going to forgo steam for better royalties if the number of users using the epic store drastically goes down.

>projecting this hard
Thanks for admitting you're wrong! and that these threads are a pointless waste of space!

Imagine spending an hour in a thread about a topic that "nobody fucking cares about"

see and stop being retarded

I am playing a lot of AL recently but never played Fortnite or other BR game.
These Passes are only 10 bucks in all games? They give you missions right?
I am curious how this will going to be on AL.

Thanks for bumping this waste of space and showing that you're a retard in the process!

nigger, i'm not arguing that fortnite is dead. all of this hypothetical discussion.

Neither am I. How can reading be this hard for you?

>zoomer doesn't know the history on how Steam started

Having a popular game is key to launching a successful store.

Oh no no no no no
Epicbrahs, this isn't supposed to happen. Our insectoid lords won't like this at all.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (370x312, 211K)

point to where I said you did.

Attached: 1518290000206.png (239x271, 98K)

>shit that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said
???

fortnite needs to make an "epic" diss track
BITCH LASAGNA

no it isn't, its like people don't even know the purpose of this site anymore...
the reason people hate tripfags and redditors is that with identity comes a need to defend it because of ones ego, thats kind of the point of being user it lets you shit out whatever opinion unfiltered
but then garbage ass people from plebbit tier sites have been just destroying the original sense of community by completely destroying any actual discussion as if its not allowed just like you're doing now

Attached: 1544614229355.jpg (399x600, 70K)

Just like Fortnite has nothing to do with video games :)

None of that has anything to do with anyone's honesty. The anonymity also lets people troll and shitpost and play devil's advocate just to keep the fires stirred.

>no argument
Thanks for admitting I'm right!

I was agreeing! Of course this has nothing to do with us! Give Xi Jinping our dollars cause it doesn't matter!

rather have someone play devils advocate than get "downvoted" for wrongthink
to disregard all opinions as "trolling" is stupid as fuck, as if what most people don't do is just have a brainfart and just type it out

I'm not saying lack of anonymity is better you absolute retard, learn to read
I'm just telling you that anonymity does not breed honesty

Not sure about Apex. Fortnites pass was $10 but you could always use the rewards to buy your next one. Gives you missions and shit. Part of the reason they make so much money I think. New players only need to buy the pass once and they get cosmetics forever.
I doubt Apex will go that route. I suspect they may charge more for the pass, and then not allow you to spend your rewards on the next one. That may be a decent tradeoff however if there is a free version of the apex pass and it is a way for you to get cosmetics via apex packs once your level is maxed.

this thread aged badly, like your mom

Got it, thank you, user!

Yea Forums is trolls trolling trolls since forever.

semantics tier argument since neither can you say that it breeds dishonesty rendering any point you tried to make moot
also im just kidding i agree with you and i was just playing devils advocate le epic trolled!1

Attached: 1543049768450.png (940x842, 708K)

>since neither can you say that it breeds dishonesty
You absolutely fucking can though. Do you even know what trolling is? How fucking new are you?

THAT'S IT

EPIC'S BANKRUPT

FORTNITE HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Attached: ohmy.jpg (312x273, 23K)