ELITE

ELITE
SPECIAL FORCES UNITS
FROM AROUND THE GLOBE

Attached: 1550583579077.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/female-bodybuilding/
breakingmuscle.com/fitness/strong-is-as-strong-does-your-ideal-weightlifting-weight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why video games need to be destroyed.

>hey bro, aliens are invading
>here's your stock Bond villain/Dr. Evil henchman outfit

Attached: Armour.png (856x1450, 304K)

Is that the globe?

Brainlet here. Why do I keep seeing threads about Gridlock? Is there something wrong with her other than her outfit being kinda shit?

Attached: nAni.jpg (569x604, 270K)

>Strayan soldier is a shitpost
checks out

gridlock more like girlcock lol dubs

Attached: 1490849652450.jpg (963x718, 123K)

Nah. Her gadget is pretty cool.

WOAH
UK special forces personnel looks like THAT?!

Attached: 1535833941239.jpg (990x1697, 73K)

How can a human female weigh 226lbs?

Aussies are all your special forces obese like this?

Read nigga its australia

Update when ?

I'd slap the designer, get charged for assault, and tell it to my son who also hates this crap.

She's 5'8", so she probably just stuffs her face constantly. I guess Rainbow Six needs to liberate the halal food truck from the Mexicans pretending to be Arabs so they can install actual Muslims in the food truck. I dunno.

>weight:102kg

Pretty sure it's also that she's a big ole fatty which seems out of place in a unit of special forces types

What do elite special forces like to eat in Queensland?

Looks like Meryl put on a few pounds

This doesn't look too bad. Just looks like a "heavy and slow" archetype of a character. Likes Rook and Montagne.

Attached: Large-montagne.d48591cc.png (960x1600, 983K)

They aren't obese whales who have no business in any type of special forces

I find characters like Ela way less believable. Emo girl in yoga pants. At least Gridlock has a muscular build behind that body fat and doesn't look like an edgy teenager.

No fat people can NOT do special forces work, emo is reaching, but obese is PURE fantasy work.

how many more times are you gonna make this thread you desperate faggot

>we want the obese whore audience
ummm siegebabs?

Fuck off Ubicuck

Attached: rainbow-six-siege-toxic-behavior.jpg (923x334, 38K)

>WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA mommy they ruined my cute waifus, they hare fat now mommy WAAAAA

t. fatass
Fat people are literal subhumans

Gridlock is right, bitch is blocking traffic!

More like gridlock at the buffet line

she's literally obese. Literally as in they give you her height and weight and you can calculate her BMI and it's medically obese. A medically obese women is apparently supposed t o be a spec ops operator

You made the same joke but with no subtlety or creativity, I hope your parents know this is who you are.

How did she pass the fitness test and basic training?

Hit the gym fatty

She ate the CO.

>At least Gridlock has a muscular build behind that body fat and doesn't look like an edgy teenager.
nigga go google a BMI calculator and put in her height and weight and then come back and apologize

This doesn't happen anymore, niGGer

Is this character even good

Well? Did she pass?

Attached: sgdsf.png (1866x642, 818K)

Yeah, good at being fat.

The cute waifus are fucking stupid too.

You could hook Tom Clancy up to a generator and power a city with how much he's rolling in his grave over Siege.

Attached: specialforcesexperts.png (1270x982, 1.18M)

I normally don't laugh at underhanded jokes like these but I genuinely kek'd quite a bit at this one for some reason. Thanks user.

Attached: 1543996425639.gif (250x250, 992K)

>yeah I’m fat, but there’s so much muscle underneath guys!

Fatties are so fucking delusional

BMI doesn't take muscles into account.
Also, who the fuck goes and calculates BMI of video game characters. That's some impressive autism.

Attached: 1507107760442.jpg (240x235, 10K)

Ironically the patch is literally British SAS.

except they look good

BMI is one of the primary metrics to even be considered for military. Maybe step out of your mancave every once in awhile.

>i am supposed to believe this whale can be spec ops
I would be surprised if she can go up a flight of stairs and not need to catch her breath

Swol soldiers eat too much

The only gridlock she's experienced is a clot in her artery.

Attached: 398.png (521x521, 372K)

>but it doesn't acount for muscle!
her BMI is higher than male power lifters. That is an obese women you fucking cuccold

If the SAS soldier does not have pic related physique then they are not operator material period. Women can biologically and most men as well will never have the constitution to do what SAS, SASR,NZSASR do.

Attached: ec72f0ca7d6b3410bd0c83970406e521.jpg (316x421, 19K)

ABSOLUTE UNIT

>be Tom Clancy
>die
>gets my name put up on the abomination that is Siege

Attached: that cat.jpg (720x720, 222K)

I doubt the military use free online calculators where you input height and weight to determine how fit their soldiers are.

>MUH BMI

Attached: 1507124559130.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

AS someone who went from 320lb to 220lb to join the military (i am 6'7") and that is just plain military, no special forces shit. this is an insult, its disgusting. there are no whales in the special forces.

>what are breasts
Incel

Women can be built and fat.
Men can be built and fat.
But women that are built and fat are nowhere near the strength or fitness levels of a man and will absolutely never pass any basic requirements, let alone spec ops training standards. But she'd be easy to fix, bump her height by 10cm and slim her down to 95kg. Still wouldn't make it realistic but at least somewhat more believable.

Attached: c2605717835f18cf796871b0c1eebdb6.jpg (736x363, 70K)

>if you dont want fat unappealing womyn you must want ugly waifushit
how about neither

How does the military calculate BMI then?

>el eat

>Australian SAS don't exist
not him but, we're on the internet fucking google it.

her breasts wouldnt be as big if her body fat were lower

>weeb
>is clueless
Like pottery.

SEETHING incel

obsessed

>102kg, 1.77m
HEALTH-EE LASS! HEALTH AT ALL SIZES! That's right, even fat women can be warriors!

fuck this thread

Attached: rainbow six siedge.png (700x628, 406K)

Fantastic bait my good lad, do you have any more? I'll reward one (You) per.

If you don't find the new operators ubi keeps introducing annoying in both appearance and how they affect the gameplay I can guarantee you're one of those that jumped on the bandwagon when the game got popular.

user, every BMI website and resource tells you that BMI is not an accurate measurement of obesity for athletes or people with any muscle more than average at all. It reports pretty much every muscular person as being overweight or obese.

Attached: 1368375223513.png (493x402, 2K)

That's a myth. BMI works just fine for people until they're roided the fuck out.
Source: Personal trainer, HBSc in kinesiology

i don't even know what she does gameplay-wise, haven't played the game in months

Attached: olympic-lifters-sarah-robles.jpg (525x525, 36K)

A 220lb woman who is 5'7" is not healthy. That's not even healthy for a man unless he is jacked.

You better email NIH and NHS and tell them they're wrong then.

she is 55 lbs overweight of the maximum limit for her height according to female US Army standards, but funnily enough she is right on the edge of the ADF's BMI cutoff of 32.9, she being 33

The Rainbow Six book was probably one of Tom Clancy's only good works. Too bad its a series where like 90% of the games are dogshit, and the rest are good

>Top middle

You're joking if you are saying you wouldn't fuck that

Speed 1 attacker, blocks shirt with barbed wire.

soldiering is a lot more about endurance that being an absolute unit who can barely move or get in and out of vehicles but can pick heavy things up a few times then put them down

user, she's approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall. That's a little taller than even the average male.

Attached: strength standards by weight for women.jpg (925x906, 88K)

>mensjournal.com/health-fitness/female-bodybuilding/
>161 lb. 5'7"
>vs. 224 lb. 5'9" or so
>breakingmuscle.com/fitness/strong-is-as-strong-does-your-ideal-weightlifting-weight
>vs. 67.5kg (149~ or so lb)
Yeah, definitely not an overweight piece of shit, you sure got us, you stupid fucking white knight faggots.

The US uses the tape test.

That isn't 5'8"
If you don't know the conversion, just google it bro.

She's a 5'10" video game character in a game where characters carry portable nuclear EMPs. Her weight is what tickles your autism?

A 5'10" man should still only weigh 220+ if he is a visibly obvious lifter. Keep trying to rationalize that obvious pig, though. And with bench press standards for some ambiguous reason, no less.

She must obviously be a lifter then if she's 220 lbs, nearly 6 feet tall, and passing military strength and fitness requirements.

It's 69 inches with decimals, I just guessed at the rest. How tall is she in freedom units?

Being in excess of a certain weight and a certain height doesn't intrinsically qualify anyone as a lifter. What are you going on about exactly?

I'm just wondering how if the options are obviously a lifter or obviously obese, you think that a person passing military fitness and strength requirements isn't obviously a lifter.

The number can be changed with a delete key. It’s her design that looks like a Walmart scooter rider.

What’s more hilarious is that people will claim, those thots are unrealisticand insulting, then turn around and yell about James Bond shit, and incels,.

34.2 based on height and weight.
But for better accuracy they'd take measurements of her waist and neck.
Still probably not.

So now that obese people are in the game will we get a Seagal dlc?

Attached: Steven Seagal.jpg (575x322, 30K)

You're the only person ITT talking about James Bond shit and incels though.

I care enough to laugh at people who think she's remotely healthy. The realism doesn't matter to me in the fucking slightest beyond that. I mean this is like how you can repair vehicles with fucking blowtorches and shit in BF games or whatever, it's all hokum. Sure does get retarded white knights riled up though.

>who is Blackbeard

Because it's a piece of fiction but the character illustration is obviously physically unfit. I wouldn't trust her to climb a ladder and change a lightbulb

she's beautiful

Attached: spurdo.jpg (422x768, 98K)

I wouldn't fuck that.

No, it does not.

Every branch of the US military uses standardized BMI calculations. You must obtain a waiver/chit exception to use taping instead, and you can only be granted one if you have a history of outstanding performance in fitness tests.

My ex-wife, for example, is 5'2" and constantly straddling the BMI line at close to 150 pounds. She had to cut for a week before weigh-ins to make sure she made it, then go back to eating and exercising regularly after. After a year of maxing out her test scores, they allowed her to tape instead to avoid the cutting.

The same happened to me, several of my colleagues, and the hundreds of soldiers I oversaw as a base medic in Texas that needed taping but didn't qualify.

kys darkie

Post cute operatives so I can look at qts while being disappointed with my life decisions.

Navy here.
For us if you weigh in over your limit they tape you on the spot, no waiver required.

"special" forces

Attached: laughing operator.jpg (300x292, 10K)

Do i REALLY have to give you the speech about realism vs. believability again? You didn't respond to it 2 days ago so have you at least spent some time reflecting on that or are you still as butt fucking retarded thinking that just because some parts of it are a bit of a stretch everything goes?

Special Forces material right here. Watch out boys.

Attached: GL.png (720x721, 104K)

the screen shots of this unit blocking whole doorways, eating every pellet of a mid range shotgun blast and being upside down on quick ropes is going to be hilarious

Link to site?

Does upping the number of hours of exercise per week make the 3D model get any muscles?

The waifus should also fucking go away

what a hog

Didn’t you know? body positivity is a MUST for conducting high stress and brutal missions

I always had a suspicion that weebs were slightly retarded, but now I’ve got confirmation

>Reee women exist.

Attached: same bait again.jpg (680x380, 49K)

how do we go back in time and delete reddit before it produces dumb faggots like you

220 lbs at 5'10 for a woman is fucking obese. How are people actually trying to claim it isn't? Her legs and arms are telling enough that she's just straight up fat.

Attached: 1550530675839.jpg (269x328, 98K)

Attached: a gamer.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Nobody even plays the game here. It's just the Yea Forums Ragebait of the Day.

Nagger

Attached: 1531248243369.png (960x540, 689K)

i swear to christ you fucking children have no idea what suspension of disbelief is

Nigga please. Illiteracy doesn’t help anyone.

It's not rage, just weak bants.
A 5'8" 225 pound man would be mocked in the military as well.

Is that a code word for gay sex?

Ask for a refund then if you really believed that. If you took 15 min to read the history of BMI you'd realize its being used for completely different reasons than its supposed to be used for.

dont (You) me trying to refute this point

She's 177cm or 5'8, average male is 5'10 unless they're not of northwest European descent, she's obese and would not be fit for duty

No idea why cunts in here are say she's 5'10

Attached: Screenshot(9).png (812x786, 62K)

>She's 177cm or 5'8
How did you never learn metric conversions or how to use google?

>102kg

Imagine being fat

Attached: Screenshot_20171127-164415.png (1280x720, 808K)

Obsessed.

He probably did use Google, and is still retarded. First Google result shows "5.8" feet, which he probably took to mean 5'8".

I'm 178cm which is only 5'8, why are you yanks so stupid?

Pic related is my prison photo showing my height, we use both measurements

Attached: PrisonPhoto.jpg (2988x5312, 1.93M)

IT'S MA'AM

GANG WEED
GANG WEED
VERONICA
RISE UP
KEK LOL KEK LOL KEK LOL KEK LOL
SOCIETY
NIGGER
GANG WEED
GANG WEED
VERONICA
RISE UP
SOCIETY
NIGGER
GANG WEED
GANG WEED
VERONICA
RISE UP
SOCIETY
NIGGER
GANG WEED
GANG WEED
VERONICA
RISE UP
SOCIETY
NIGGER

Ok, great, you done your part. You can go back to bitching about social issues on neofag or reshittera now.

RAM RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE

>He's not pretending

But the questions is can we get LARGER

It's the American education system in action, user.

5 FEET 8 INCHES, NOT 5.8 FEET YOU FUCKTARD.

Don't worry, you're a true manlet at heart. kek.

>jailbird is retarded

Attached: 1525370065653.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>special forces
>obese
Well, maybe in America.

>1.77 m
>102 kg
what the fuck does she have reduced agility how can she even rappel her footsteps should be louder than others

>yank
holy shit are you from the damn 1700s?

Ok, it's been 40 min since my post. See you in two days repeating the same flawed comparison for the third time then.

>brit education

Attached: 1550454365789.png (700x700, 618K)

>Criticizes Americans
>Is actually retarded himself
Checks out, probably some inbred from Tasmania.

Attached: 1537363025167.png (609x641, 66K)

who /seething/ here?

>he thinks he's been posting with the same people every thread on Yea Forums
oh no

You do realise 177cm is factored in with her shoes, right? She's 5'8

Way to completely misinterpret the argument buddy. I'll bet you were in the "special" class at school.

read nigga it says united kingdom special forces

If 2 people say the same exact thing, why not treat them as one person?

Thats not how you take people's weight and height user

@452008606
You're not getting any more (You)'s from me, 'mate'. Just accept the fact you're retarded, and move on.

>complaining about realism in near future setting's gadgets
>complaining about physical standards that have barely budged changed in decades
>remotely the same thing

Is this real?

Never in Australia have people taken my height with my shoes off, be it in hospital, prison or school

>personal trainer with meme degree shows themselves to be utterly and completely useless and braindead
pottery

Are you pretending?

>5 feet and 9.7 inches
>the same as 5 feet and 8 inches
Now you're just pretending to be an idiot to make actual Americans look bad.

>Early siege
>gadgets/abilities are futuristic without being too over the top and are all fairly balanced
>characters look like actual operators and there isn't so much focus on their design aside from distinct uniforms
>Siege today
>gadgets are over the top magic bullshit and are horribly unbalanced the first few weeks
>all characters are overdesigned as fuck and look like clowns compared to the early down to earth designs
I guess that's what happens when your goal is to have more than 100 operators before the game dies.

He is now, full backtracking engaged. He'll never live off the shame of this post that will be gone in an hour or two though, never ever.

Since she's affiliated with 2 CTUs it is likely she would have to remove her shoes for at least the SAS records which would be transferred to the Australians

yayaka a cute

It is word for word the exact same comparison. In that case, yeah, it's probably the same retard.

>we're
Why is does the Australian SASR have "United Kingdom" on their patch? Are you guys still a UK colony?
>fucking google it.
I did, this is the patch of Australia's SASR, which is not what Ubisoft used in their game.

Attached: Aus-sasr.png (269x371, 45K)

Don't make fun of him, I'm sure he made employee of the month at planet fitness once.

Only whites like asians.

SHE'S SO FAT SHE SITS AROUND THE GLOBE

Tom Clancy isn't exactly high brow either but yeah siege is on a whole other level.

here you go, my post follow the post i was replying to. you really think that's not the same fucktard?

Attached: PedshitEra.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

What could possibly cause these fake-esport retards more rage than being killed by this goofy looking cow? I can imagine some hilarious names for people who main her like "BIG MOMMA JAMMA" and "She_Comin'.

Stop referring to female characters as waifus you ironic weeb faggot.

fucking KINO

Attached: Fatman-Metal-Gear-Solid-2.jpg (1190x649, 93K)

>which is not what Ubisoft used in their game.
Why are you such a kekold?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1528x1684, 724K)

I don't know why you're trying to convince me of what's in the game with a PDF you grabbed from their website. The internet isn't a game.

> other countries THIS MAD that they don’t have representation in game
Based Ubi, where my Queensland bros at?

>playing ubishit

Attached: neckbeard.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Well, of course you gamers won't like it, but this is a woman in her ultimate form. And sure, you won't see women such as her in spec ops (or women at all in spec ops), but that's just because the world's military is still decades in past, thinking women aren't just as capable being in combat as men.

You can hate it all you want, but this woman and her shape makes her an ultimate tier one operator, just as it should be in real life.