Gaming mice

>he still uses a 502

Attached: djt2bar4d3i21.png (750x750, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
anandtech.com/show/13987/logitech-relaunches-legendary-mx518-mouse-with-16000-dpi-sensor
youtube.com/watch?v=qay26oYEZBM
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7JVjcPzL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use a $10 mouse from Best Buy.

any peripheral that has a "gaming" label is automatic dogshit

It's babies first mouse, you only use it if you don't know there are better mice out there.

found the pleb who only plays singleplayer games because his mouse has acceleration and other "comfort" features out the ass

>still not jacking computer directly to your brain and inputting it with your mind
what is this 1982?

youre talking about yourself there kiddo

>I use a $10 mouse from Best Buy.
did you get geek squad support? if not you're a pleb.

>heaviest objects
>picture clearly illustrates mass and its impact on spacetime, not weight

If you don't have a gaming mouse, it is very likely that you are using something with a shit sensor that doesn't have consistent 1:1 tracking, period.

It has weights you can take out dumbass. The worst feeling is when a mouse is too light.

>doesnt like heavy mice
faggot little wristlet

is this you, OP?

Attached: 2598FB8F-D50F-498E-B45A-A197EFC1294A.jpg (323x412, 40K)

you suck ass at video games, plain and simple
maybe you should find another hobby :^)

i tried the g pro but didn't like the shape so i returned it
always wanted to try the ultralight but its impossible to purchase since finalmouse are retards and im not buying it off some faggot reselling it for 3 times the retail price

what's the difference
isn't weight just how we measure the mass of something on earth

retard

isn't the g pro under 100g?

This is true with most things but the best keyboards have gaming in mind and far and away the best mice with the best sensors are gaming specific. It's purely related to what industry wants that item the most. The best headphones aren't gaming ones because the best headphones cater to studio work/professionals/audiophiles, in the same way, literally the only person on Earth that wants really great sensors on their mouse are gamers.

>he doesn't use a Microsoft Wheel Optical

The G502 weights 127 grams even without additional weights.
Nobody half decent at first person shooters still uses a mouse over 100 grams.

>The worst feeling is when a mouse is too light.

Only if you play at high sensitivity, at which point your opinion doesn't matter.

77 if you remove the usb storage cover under it iirc

What about my G903?

Except a massive amount of incredibly high level CSGO players use the G502 specifically. Fuck off

110 grams, still a bit heavy but much better than a G502, also no cable is a plus.

>holes in the mouse
so fucking ugly and I bet it would feel like shit to hold too

Best mouse for ~20usd where I can set macros?

no they don't retard, g pro wireless and FK2 are by far the most popular mice with high level competitive fps players

>also no cable is a plus
Enjoy your latency

and collect all the dust

>being such a weakling armlet that a computer mouse with a full plastic cover is too much for your puny forearm
Is this some sort of covert hardware shill or are there people legitimately this emaciated?

>he
>he

>They do
>No they don't
I don't think we have much else to do here

Are you fucking retarded? No one even halfway good at fps games would use that brick. If anything they all use Zowies or the G Pro Wireless. Only shitters use the g502

Fuck off, tranny

retard

>finalmeme

You're not a fucking world class athlete who needs grade S running shoes with ideal weight to the last gram. You're some fuck at a computer arguing about placebo.

According to Logitech, the "LIGHTSPEED" wireless technology in the G903 has the same or faster latency than most wired mice.
If the latency is the same than I would always pick wireless > wired desu.

Attached: d3f7fe5c6ceafdd85929a70a25155d4d.png (1461x687, 342K)

>Except a massive amount of incredibly high level CSGO players use the G502 specifically.
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
This is objectively wrong, 1 (one) out of 300 use the G502, from a noname team to be exact.

It is horribly outdated

Attached: lmao.png (829x517, 1.05M)

That Auschwitz look.

>Still use a G502
>Consistently better than 98% of all other players across most shooters
Next you're gonna tell me using 120/144hz automatically makes you better.
Stay shit kid.

Only retards stuck in 2004 and know nothing about mice shit talk wireless now.

I wouldn't because batteries are more hassle than cables. Plus there's always the risk that, you know, Logitech PR talk about their own product is a lie.

Yeah, and I put all the weights in it too. What now, you weak wrist bitch?

Attached: 1549253319286.jpg (720x477, 64K)

I used my MX518 until it was worn into dust, and I'll use this wired G403 with almost identical body shape into the ground until the next wired logitech mouse with this body shell is released.
Fuck ambidextrous mice and fuck wireless.

Attached: mx518.jpg (1500x991, 150K)

I have 402 which is like 100g or something. Idgaf.

Attached: 1526654585737.jpg (753x999, 160K)

>tfw g500 still going strong after almost 10 years.

>i-im rly good guise..!
you're garbage

Weebs are automatically shit at games so you don't have to worry.

144g*

Touched a nerve, silver boy?

>1:1 has been the norm for over 15 years
>anons will abuse this term for only their "leet" gaming peripherals of the last 2 years only

If you haven't used a 144hz display you know nothing

Why is it always poorfags defending 6+ years outdated tech

Attached: ergvfrgvfc.png (528x495, 578K)

Attached: 1542811129924.jpg (388x384, 27K)

What mouse do you use, and does it have acceleration? If it's not a dedicated gaming mouse, it likely does have inconsistent tracking.

>wtf is marketing speak?

touched ur mums pussy nigger boy
need a diaper?

>he still uses a 502
Niggatron I'm still using my (second) G400. It is the perfect mouse, and I will be utterly horrified when it finally dies.

Attached: g400.jpg (355x310, 9K)

>Remakes the greatest mouse ever made

Other brands might as well quit

Attached: MX518.jpg (1024x578, 41K)

Right, wireless is better than wired

Attached: 1550662694162.jpg (471x566, 184K)

Owned at games
Owned at internet
Owned at life

its classic cope

>He doesnt own a Logitech M100
Only total faggots need anything more than that

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (500x500, 19K)

I can reply by stating that acceleration only really plagued laser mice from the mid-late 00's, but you won't accept that early Microsoft/Logitech mice going back to 2002/2003 had already done this going forward from there.

seething

A wireless mouse is the most popular mouse in overwatch, and the second most popular in CSGO.

If you're talking shit about wireless in 2019 you haven't tried one in 3 years, simple as that.

Attached: hmm.png (1923x1573, 774K)

The G900 is probably the best mouse I've bought so far. Fuckign excellent wireless, no problems. Logitech is a shit company but they do know how to make mice.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 221K)

the babby tier games you play don't require a good mouse anyway, who fuckin cares

>Other brands might as well quit
I learned a very long time ago to only ever buy Logitech mice. Whenever I use a mouse from any other brand I invariably hate it, they're never quite right. Most other Logitech gear isn't great, but their mice are fucking spot on.

Weight is a measurement of the interaction between two objects relative to their mass. It has no actual value and is only a relative measurement of the equal force exerted between objects.

I switched to the poorfag alternative, the G203 Pro, last year. Thank you very much.

>13% of "pros" are sponsored by Logitech and the rest who use Zowie aren't retarded

wireless is zoomer garbage

eat shit

Stay jealous, wristlet.

Attached: 1527234899588.png (322x241, 45K)

Well when the batteries start running out you can just insert the wired cable into the mouse, it's easy and quick.
And fuck if you are even too lazy to do that you can buy that wireless charger mousepad so you literally never have to go wired.
According to tests with the mouse there is a mere 1ms difference between it's wireless mode and the wired mode of other high end logitech mice. I dunno about you but I doubt that 1ms is going to be a problem to any person in existence, and I'd take that over the hassle the wire usually gives.

Attached: 4d42d9ea4300432d4a4571100841a9c3.png (1322x511, 306K)

You still paid a fat premium because the merchant told you a story about cables having any kind of impact on aim and your dumb ass believed it.

anandtech.com/show/13987/logitech-relaunches-legendary-mx518-mouse-with-16000-dpi-sensor

>mfw kicking the shit out of people in csgo with a 60hz 4k monitor

>mfw sniping their stupid awping fucking face with an ak because DAT RESOLUTION

woah, zowie cucks btfod

Attached: huh.png (993x279, 41K)

Why people get triggered by the 502? I use it with all weights and have no problem, and I use the fingertip grip for everything.

Everything ligther feels cheap and uncontrollable.

>stick everywhere but face
how the fuck does that even happen?

Sound like someone has never used a decent keyboard before

Hint: They are all marketed as gaming keyboards

t. office worker who uses a gaming keyboards because Cherry MX Browns are unironically the best typing experience one can have

>Modern era
>People think data transferring through a conduit is faster than it transferring through open air with less resistance

The problem with wireless technology is it's issue overcoming physical space, but as long as the transmitter and receiver are of good quality and the distance isn't of concern it will have less latency.

zowie mice are garbage now since they got acquired benq

>not getting a 144hz 1440p monitor
no one winning money in tournaments uses your 4k monitor

>the hassle the wire usually gives
I strip my cables and have done so for 12 years, along with using a custom bungee which strings the wires in a way that gives even more weightlessness. I'll take that any day, and would still use wired over wireless for less latency even if the wire was absolute trash. I will never eat marketing language from the same mouths that spit "MORE DPI GUD".

More like
>see awping faggot and die before you even know it because of shit delay

How are they designed different, mechanically? Be very specific.

1440p what are you fucking POOR

fucking pleb

either go 240hz 1080p or 60hz 4k

anything else is retarded

what was the point of posting a tabloid headline?

Back in the day I thought Logitech was like a 3rd-rate company, like Madcatz or something. But I have owned a surround speaker setup since ~2006 that I still use and works perfectly, and my 502 that's been in perfect operation (and is a joy to use) for 3-4 years now. My previous three mice were Razer and they all started fucking up around a year after I got them. I did buy a Logitech webcam Like 8 years ago that died within a month, but they upgraded me to a newer model for free. I wouldn't call them my "exclusive" company, but I'm impressed by them for sure. Unless there's something incredibly better or their durability takes a dive, my next mouse will definitely be Logitech.

thats your fault if you bought a shit 4k monitor from 2015 retard

modern 4k monitors have usually 3 or 4 ms more than 1440p which is hardly a disadvantage

>All these people using fancy mice

The real OG is here.

Attached: Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0.jpg (500x500, 28K)

They think that they play at a high enough level to make the weight of the mouse to actually matter.

Did you seriously just come out of /pcmr/?

Because it's a shit mouse and their are better alternatives?

1440p 144hz monitors cost more than 1080p 240hz or 4k 60h ones you mouthbreathing retard

>60hz 4k

This is literally retarded. It isn't going to look better than 1440 and frame rate > res.

I prefer blues in the office so people can hear my clack. I'm basically just ear fucking them whenever they come into the office and it makes my weenie perk up. I use browns at home.

240hz 1080p is also retarded because all panels of that type have trash specs for anything besides refresh.

How are these shitty click switches called that the majority of manufacturers use? I want to avoid this shit once and for all

Attached: MEMRI_Allah cancer.jpg (693x490, 75K)

It's not shit and there are no better alternatives.

>a mouse from 2002 that could output 1000hz (4000+) and 1:1 tracking ?!?

Multiplayer is literally for normalfag plebs and nobody else.

You cruel bastard. My roommate has blues and I can hear him typing through two closed doors and 30 feet of hallway

>tfw roommates forced me to replace my cherry mx blues with a cherry mx "silent" keyboard
they paid for it tho so I guess it's fine.

Attached: 134255.jpg (701x715, 49K)

Why shit? if youre going to call out give some arguments first, at least subjective

G203
G403
FK2
EC2-A
G Pro Wireless
Air58

Get some better fucking taste and own more than one mouse for once. It's incredibly easy to find something way better than the G502. Also it's shit.

Browns are ok, but I honestly prefer typing on blues. I only play FPS and strategy games, so I don't need whatever the color is that "gamers" use. I mostly type and brown and blues are just great for that.

>hero sensor 10 times more power efficient than the 3360 sensor
>62 hours of battery life on a single charge, lasts over a week even if you were on your PC 8 hours a day
>charges fully in an hour
>can just use the charging cable and turn it in a wired mouse if you want to
>magnetic side buttons so you can quickly enable/disable and clean them too
>80 grams, 77 without the magnetic usb storeage plate
>oh, you can store the usb dongle inside the mouse
>support for logitechs inductive charging mousepad
>programmable buttons
>much better build quality, button presses and mousewheel than zowie
>non obnoxious design

>a fucking 80 gram

Attached: G Pro Wireless.jpg (920x614, 67K)

I also use brown at home as well as the office, I think they feel the best honestly, I don't need to be loud, they just have a nice soft but responsive feel to them.
I even have the little O rings you put on the post to make them quieter

>getting an obnoxious keyboard
verdict: faggot
>getting forced to replace it
verdict: cuck
>forcing your obnoxious roommate to throw out his faggot keyboard
verdict: based
>oh but you buy him a new one
verdict: cucks

conclusion: a household of cucks cucking cucks

The "silent" keys I got are basically just red switches, so they don't got any tactile feeling to them they just push straight to the bottom. I hear people say that makes them better for gaming and I guess that's true maybe.
I honestly have forgotten how blues really feel like, I should dust up my old razer keyboard out of the garbage heap that is my room and see if it still works.

Attached: 12262487779.png (623x533, 310K)

>any grip you prefer
>literally as many or as few buttons as you want in any combination
>you can even 3D print new buttons
It's the perfect MMO mouse

Attached: ROC-11-901-AS-imgs.jpg (960x3617, 426K)

>shit shape since logitech is too proud to copy from other companies
>M1 and M2 will rub together if pressed down inwards at the same time
so close yet so far

Braided cable is more of a pain in the ass than anything. Seriously compare the cable of the 502 to any other mice and you'll notice a difference.
The weight, one of the heaviest fucking mice i've owned, I don't even know how I managed to cope with that thing for as long as I dead. Switching from the 502 to a zowie or 203 is like night and day feel wise.
The shape was always uncomfortable as well, this are all things you notice when you finally abandon the 502 and find something better.

No i use a g305.

>muh delay
>2020
get with the times gramps

I wish it was a bit closer to the zowie fk, but I'm fine with the shape
>M1 and M2 will rub together if pressed down inwards at the same time
this has definitely been fixed on SN batches after 1850

Amazon Basics

I live and die by the Razr Taipan. Shit's lasted me 7 years and fuck you, green lights are cool.

You never told why it's shit and why your alternatives are better. I have tried most of those mice at store and they all felt not good ergonomically. G502 has more buttons and a free scroll mode, which I use a lot. Anything better those other mice do is useless to me.

Literally the best mouse right now

I don't want to fuck with charging, though.

which is why 1440, 144hz is GOAT

You never told why it's shit and why your alternatives are better. I have tried most of those mice in store and they all felt lacking ergonomically. G502 has more buttons and a free scroll mode, which I use a lot. Anything better those other mice do is useless to me.

I'm using ZA11, it doesn't look like a gayming pro mouse but has a good sensor and decent build

>Braided cable
No problem for me, have plenty of distance and space for it and it nevers gets tangled.
>The weight
Pussy hands. Subjective but valid reason
>The shape
Subjective but after coming from a wireless laptop mice from microsoft and the Logitech G302s, the shape of the 502 is bretty good, probably there are better out there but for a fingertip user its really good.

M510. Side buttons, never needs new batteries and I can curb-stomp all the same.

Attached: m510.jpg (640x480, 21K)

I told you, the weight, cable, and shape of the 502 are all awful. Everything you mentioned about the 502 is useless for FPS games. More buttons and infinite scrolling won't help you aim better.

using my phones internet connection actually gives me negative 0 ping

this is only true with chairs. Gaming mice have measurably higher dpi than office mice and that's required if you're going to play a shooter competitively

It's okay I'll just use both at the same time

Attached: IMG_20190222_234651__01.jpg (4640x2475, 3.92M)

The 502's braided cable drags and isn't flexible, whereas most other gaming mice ditch and or never use braided cables and stick to rubber flexible cables. This is a minor pet peeve but becomes more obvious and annoying the longer you play games and finally start to notice the annoyance and or use other mice.
Wristlet or not I don't give a shit I can still aim and move the 502 like any other mouse it isn't physically fucking draining me. It's more that I can do everything better with a lighter/smaller mouse. Shape is the most subjective part of why I dislike the 502, but compared to other mice I own it's the worst.

most logitech mice only need charging for a couple of hours once every 2 - 10 weeks, and it's done via micro-USB, so you can continue to use the mouse whilst it charges. Logitech are unironically at the point where USB is more of a barrier tech-wise than wireless

Then why do people insist on using lower dpi for shooters. I personally don't, I have mine set to 2000 because its comfortable for browsing and gaming

>and that's required if you're going to play a shooter competitively
most people who play in pro circuits use 400 - 800 dpi, user. Massively inflated dpi is a complete meme.

No one at a high level actually goes over 2000 DPI. And besides the whole DPI measurement is a meme since most people just just degrees/360 to better describe their sensitivity since it isn't as subjective.

>using a mouse with angle snapping

>steam pad
>multiple astolfo shit
>glasses

Attached: 1518419318365.gif (297x212, 473K)

Here's your controller bro

Attached: 48g.jpg (4656x3492, 1.67M)

Finalmouse Ultralight is god tier desu.

Actually, finalmouse is ricer garbage with a last-gen sensor, cheap Chinese switches, and garbage quality control that causes defects like tournament-losing debounce clicks. youtube.com/watch?v=qay26oYEZBM

Congrats on becoming a marketing victim.

>not using the greatest trackball known to man in all the history of time and creation.

wow, you guys are real plebs.

Attached: logitech-trackman-wheel.9393137.png (364x400, 119K)

Same here, it's been fantastic.

Why the fuck would anyone even use a trackball? Even as a meme.

There's nothing wrong with loving Astolfo, using a Steam controller or wearing glasses!

Attached: 1507569501548.png (678x563, 380K)

this is a +18 board

Attached: Paths of Glory (1957).mkv_snapshot_01.17.03_[2016.08.29_00.58.39].jpg (1200x720, 209K)

You do realize that there are other games than just FPS games? The performance of a gaming mouse in FPS games doesn't define its overall quality, only in that specific genre. The weight, cable and shape of the G502 are all subjective, and in my opinion all good. Extra buttons on a mouse have come handy to me when just about every key on my keyboard is being used, like in ARMA.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7JVjcPzL0

Take it from the non-marketing section of Logitech. Higher DPI/CPI for the sake of higher #'s is a complete gimmick outside of old games that don't allow you to adjust sensitivity ingame.

and then you lose a piece one day and bam

>A wireless mouse is the most popular mouse in overwatch, and the second most popular in CSGO.
And both these games are only played by retards and cheaters.

Being amazing at FPS games is just a bonus, the mice I use are still great in other games as well. Outside of super specific instances like Arma you really don't need more than 2 side buttons, keyboards/macros can take care of the rest.
But you know what it doesn't matter, if the mouse suits you that's fine.

Like you said i'm mainly just coming from a pure FPS background where all of the flaws of the 502 really come out. Where they can't easily be dismissed since there are better alternatives.

finalmouse is the worst thing to happen to computer mice

tfw bought a gpw but kind of like g305 better

i had no idea g305 is actually lighter if you use tinfoil to put an AAA in

That mouse is cheese

Is doing that even lighter than just using lithium batteries?

Wouldn't dead skin and gunk get collected in all those holes?

Show me your grailed NP5 Astolfo right now kid.

No wonder i have such shitty aim. I shouldn't have bought the 502.

Attached: 1535761266677.jpg (790x719, 113K)

>finalmouse
Stop watching scream your turbo retard shill

What's the point of buying a wireless mouse if you are only going to use it on a wired mousepad?

Attached: 1490676247606.png (640x360, 234K)

you use lithium AAA instead of lithium AA

502 is the same as 402 with slightly better clickers iirc

the mouse moves
the mousepad doesn't

>144
Actually lmaoing at your post in 240hz.

Yeah I realized a second after posting that I was retarded and that you could use AAA lithium.

High dpi children who try to 180 because they can't have gamesense

I don't like gacha, but I'll play his musou game!

Attached: 035041767c4fe16f8ae9a822e6a66d4c.jpg (1400x1778, 1.03M)

poorfag slavs have made due for decades on rts and fps without $200 gaming mouses.

>always had a palm grip logitech mouse (whatever that WoW special edition one was)
>bought a Razer Ouroboros when I upgraded my PC and gave away my logitech
>really hate the Ouroboros because it's claw grip
>"I'll just buy a new Logitech after this piece of shit breaks"
>it's been 5 years and it still works
I threw it against a wall after a bad game of CS and it had no damage. I'm scared it may never die.

G502 is alright but I eventually reached a plateau with it. If your aim is exceptionally bad you might want to check if you have mouse acceleration on first.

Does the scroll wheel still die after like 6 months or did they fix it? If so I will buy.

What's a solid, medium sized mouse with side buttons these days and a MMB that doesn't shit out after a year?

I've got a Deathadder where the MMB works half the time and requires all this bullshit software to change colour/DPI and bitcoin mine for Razer.

Astolfo is shit. If you're gonna be a fag, be a fag with good taste.

this

>roccat mouse
>fucking old ass Dell keyboard
I could probably do better when it comes to the keyboard but it works really fucking well for how old it is.

Actual pros are 100% sponsored. Play the actual game, hang out with high ranked players who aren't shills.

Well, I can't say anything reliably about competitive FPS games since I don't play them but I can agree that G502 is flawed when used to play them primarily. I only disagreed about it being shit for every genre as I find it top comfy.

Rude, Astolfo is just so cute!

Attached: 92bedf85110a99ae33795749a1f623f6.jpg (1074x1500, 1001K)

Attached: 411405-boris_the_blade_super.jpg (600x331, 13K)

G403 is a good alternative.
EC1-A is also another, but has heavy switches and shitty side buttons.
FK1

And? What about his personality? How well written is he?

>Why people get triggered by the 502
Because it's an extremely popular mouse so contrarians on Yea Forums have to hate it. I've never heard anything bad about it from people who actually own one.

Attached: 1526083599659.jpg (538x513, 106K)

Hey that's cool man, if I didn't primarily play FPS games and didn't want to mess up my muscle memory with the different shape I would probably use the 502 for comfy web browsing.

G502 has not let me down yet so why change.

???
i have all the weights in my 502 and it feels fine.

heck off julius, go study for class some more

>Outside of super specific instances like Arma you really don't need more than 2 side buttons
Like hell. I want an "MMO" mouse with 12 side buttons but with a top of the line sensor. Virtually any action game could benefit from binding a bunch of shit to a numpad under your thumb, allowing you to never take your left hand off of WASD.

>blaming your lack of skill on the weight of your mouse
proof Yea Forums doesn't play videogames

Attached: xdddd.jpg (750x750, 29K)

I bought a MX518 legendary edition (hero sensor) because of how much I liked the old one, I got it after returning a G305 that was malfunctioning.
I've played Quake (and sequels) since 96' and I've always sworn off wireless mice but the new tech from logitech is actually incredible I didn't notice any latency at all and I'm ultra sensitive to any delay or stuttering.
In fact I liked the G305 so much (when it worked) that I ordered a G Pro and a wireless charging mousepad with it.

I got the MX518 when I returned the G305 and I'm using this until I get the G Pro.
Absolutely love the hero sensor and the mouse but I already miss not having the drag of the cord even if it's very minor with a bungie.

Attached: Powerplay.jpg (350x350, 9K)

i play fps games with a dell ball mouse from 1995 and i still topfrag every game, get fucked nerds.

Jesus that made me dry heaves. Mental illness is absolutely rampant.

Attached: 1550092675410.jpg (698x711, 55K)

the only mouses that u can justify buying aare the mmo ones, everything else is ad done by jews

Attached: blizzdrone.jpg (1032x774, 111K)

there is literally nothing wrong with the g502 but nice shill thread

Fuck you, you're making anyone else who wears glasses look like a gigantic faggot.

Get LASIK.

You know whats more important than fucking around with the 100 side buttons on your mouse? Focusing on actually aiming, no game worth a damn has the problem where you can't focus on both aiming/movement without running out of keys first.

Dozens of microbuttons are the dumbest fucking thing.

excuse me while I use the most chad mouse on the market to call your mom

Attached: corsair_ch_9000091_na_scimitar_rgb_optical_moba_mmo_1178133.jpg (750x750, 53K)

t. never played a single mmo
why the fuck do you want other mouses, you dumbtard

Attached: hamster wheel.jpg (316x259, 22K)

Fuck off retard MMO mice are shit and brain dead MMO niggers should stay out of mice discussion.

>t. never played a single mmo
I wish, but I played 3 or 4 when I was a young dipshit who couldn't see them for the fruitless virtual wageslaving they all are. I want good sensors and extra reasonably sized buttons without sacrificing ergonomics, do you even play real videogames?

I just bought a G502 yesterday. I like it. Had to up the DPI to 2800 for it to feel like my old Microsoft Comfort Mouse but already back to Masters' league.

>not a single argument
wew

Attached: fuck you.jpg (580x334, 27K)

I'm still using my 2013 razer naga...

Attached: 1543315043734.jpg (494x488, 50K)

>he is a hardcore gamer
fucking zoomer, lmao, there is no need for a better mouse for any other genre, fucking BUG

Attached: a garriott.jpg (3543x2376, 1.25M)

>using it with anything more than 1000dpi

The reason why I got the 502 over the 403 is that it has that extra dpi button at the top so you can remap it as windows + d which is useful.
>but the g403 does have a dpi button at the top
Yes but the g502 has two fucking dpi buttons on the side so the dpi switch mode is fucking useless and can be remapped at will, exactly like the original g400 had dpi up and down.
Very retarded oversight on logitech's side.

MMOs aren't games nigger. The last thing anyone should listen to is troglodytes like you recommending mice for non games.

blessed jpg

huh never noticed how out of place his face is. face of a 200+ pound neckbeard but built like a 110 skinnyfat

>G400

my nigga

Attached: nigga.jpg (680x447, 26K)

I play RTS not brainlet FPS shit.

Based Astolfo bro

Attached: IMG_20190222_185323.jpg (2592x3456, 2.66M)

That's a no then. Sad virtual wageslave doing it for free.

They're useful for MMO application though. I know you could (and even "should") consider more natural alternatives but I enjoyed using one in TERA. Enough profiles and keys to kinda just go up and down the side to handle all of my rotations

Fellow chad reporting in. Still one of the highest DPI mouses available.

>zoomers can't even lift a mouse because its "heavy"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tide.webm (652x562, 48K)

>I'm in silver because of my mouse's extra 20 grams over the industry average!
is this a cope thread?

Attached: 1547772101640.png (936x654, 668K)

The side buttons on the majority of mouse peripherals are always in a shitty spot above your thumb, often requiring a particular hand shift depending on the design so that you'd press the forward button without also depressing the rear button as well, or just accidentally pressing them because most of them had very light switches.

The grid of buttons on the several MMO mice I've tried out were quite firm, allowing me to lay my thumb right on top of them without risk of accidental presses. I could effectively press buttons 1-6 with an instant press without any changes to my grip (the two rear-most rows however were ancillary and I hardly used them). Like this piece of shit I got for about ten bucks, the sensor was total trash but the six side buttons meant that I DID NOT have to "fuck around with buttons" anymore like I would if I had those actions bound to keys beyond those around my movement keys on my keyboard.

Attached: Redragon-M901-MMO-Gaming-Mouse.jpg (1224x948, 46K)

God, I love karma.

>light mice
>ever

My G600 is 133 grams, but I don't pick it up to move the cursor so I don't see the problem. We've moved past shitty ball mice, you don't need to do that anymore.

>tfw use a G502 and in Diamond on Siege
All of you are plebs if you think your type of mouse outperforms your actual skill

Attached: Masterrace.jpg (700x468, 38K)

Yeah that's nice and all but none of that matters to me since all I care about is fragging and out aiming my opponent. Both of which I can do with a better shaped mouse with only 2 side buttons that I hardly ever use outside of back and forward in web browsers.

Logitech M90, got three of those, and a Microsoft + Keyboard wired combo, perfection

I use all the weight inserts to train my muscles like Goku

You might not like it, but this is what top performance looks like

Attached: m90-1-1.png (500x500, 42K)

i bet that thing is ball operated

Attached: 1547757169893.jpg (343x343, 12K)

Why would you buy that when the G100 or G203 are only 10 dollars more and are substantially better.

I agree with this guy
I play a lot of different stuff, and the additional buttons really are convenient

>all I care about is fragging and out aiming my opponent.
Exactly why I want a good sensor in a mouse with a shitload of side buttons so I never have to take my fingers off of WASD and M1, and never have to alter my grip at all. I can put all my grenades and abilities and weapon switching on those side buttons.
RL RG LG
GL SG MG

>tfw I bought one of these bad boys last month
I ripped it apart so could replace the cord in my G400.

>announcing a report
Yikes

Attached: 1541933051768.jpg (400x463, 26K)

I had a RAT7 for a few years, it's twice as heavy as the G502 I have now.

I don't know man I can't imagine a mouse like that really being all that useful when current mice are amazing. Even if you have those side buttons there's still a delay for weapons to actually switch where you can't do anything. Which makes the time you "waste" reaching over 1 key on your keyboard to switch weapons more negligible.

The true final mouse

Attached: ModelO_announcement_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

I use a 403
I like it.

ive been seeing this shilled here for the last week, interested but when i look them up i barely find any information

>mx blues
lmao, hold my monster can
I use a Model M in my open space

g pro gaming mouse here

I use pic-related because it was $20

Attached: rival300.jpg (640x480, 19K)

vegan

I had an old IBM in the early 90s, but I cannot recall what it was. Just know it was running Windows 3.1. Wish I knew what keyboard it had.

Incoming

Attached: K05-0017_chiclet01_ac_mn_5466995.jpg (300x300, 12K)

does the job, simple as

Attached: 41bAp6pBlvL.jpg (500x328, 21K)

Attached: test-epso-de-raisonnement-numerique-4-fr.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Where'd you get yours at? I can't find any info on US release dates and I'm wary of ordering shit from Chinese sites.