Bring back Kaito!

Bring back Kaito!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/a0v00p/dr_sprite_edits_list/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyWID0V-Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaito was a fag and honestly got off better than he should have.

Maki is shit.

terrible paring

both of them are shit
how ironic

Attached: 1550778938437.gif (500x493, 649K)

>tfw best girl doesn't fall for your self insert

Fuck this shit it's just like real life I didn't pay for this.

Yeah whatever, I'll be banging Himiko while you cry in the corner.

>tfw Kaito and Maki have less of a character than Himiko

Attached: 1549650797950.png (593x568, 219K)

SHUICHI I NEED YOU TO FUCK MAKI

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Kaito_Momota_Halfbody_Sprite_(4).png (986x1018, 801K)

no, fuck you

Attached: ooga booga.png (1022x556, 1.51M)

>In School for Gifted Juveniles
>This guy walks up and slaps Kaede's ass
What do?

Attached: 1550858516280.png (519x548, 169K)

genuflect

This is not Chris Redfield

Let him keep going

Im feeling black now!

What he mean by this?

Felt the same brah. Although it's hard to insert as Shoe because he's such a doormat for a majority of the game. Hajime is still the best.

>tries to kill all of her friends just to get back at Kokichi
>doesn't even apologize for it afterward
>nobody calls her out on it

Attached: bustup_010_043.png (747x896, 697K)

BUT KAITO I NEED YOU TO FUCK KAEDE
I CAN'T GET IT UP IF YOU DON'T

Attached: 1507091459640.png (361x511, 141K)

Cringepilled

She was cucked by Shuichi

Don't deny the truth user or you won't get your tendies

Says the man who waifus the blandest bitch since Kirigiri.

Stop putting spoilers in the opening post of a thread you fucking retards

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Tenko_Chabashira_Sprite_(22).png (688x1040, 856K)

Fuck this garbage character.

so the necronomicon would have worked right?

t. degenerate

Technically

Yep.

>Flashback light everyone into "remembering" that Amami/Kaede/Kirumi/Hoshi looked and acted like a different person
>Flashback light someone else with the memories of the chosen dead person

There, they've been brought "back to life".

*Ahem*
Fuck Hope
Fuck Despair
Fuck Nagito
Fuck Izuru Kamakura
Fuck Hopes Peak Academy
Fuck Talent
fuck jannies

Attached: 1544845652024.jpg (480x280, 18K)

Based Orange Juice poster.

Attached: 1441663609254.jpg (591x709, 153K)

>Literally fuck the girls in the hotel and all the girls fall for him in the free times
Hajime got friendzoned by Peko

No fair. Danganronpa 2 characters survived in the anime and their ships are canon so why cant Shuichi be with Kaede and Maki with Kaito?

Dreams are not canon unless you think he also fucked all the boys

>implying the DR3 anime is canon
It's an anime in the V3 world, it didn't actually happen in the Hope's Peak universe.

The flashback machine's terminal never had any scenes like this though

But v3 had Naegi as headmaster which mean the anime is part of danganronpa canon

Well he can't let the boys be sad right

There's no reason why that couldn't be reprogrammed, especially by Monokuma. Those were just the options they needed for the "story". If something went wrong, like it did in chapter 5, they would adjust and input new options.

Its danganronpa nigger, everyone but 5 6 people die

I reject this thread!

Attached: image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacity=100&_version=00_09_000.jpg (240x240, 17K)

>DUDE SHUICHI I'LL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU!
>WTF WHY DO YOU THINK GONTA KILLED MIU ASSHOLE???
Fuck Kaito.

>SHUICHI YOU GOTTA FIND THE TRUTH
>NO WAIT NOT THAT ONE I HATE IT

>BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

>BRO WHY ARE AGREEING WITH OUMA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY SIDEKICK

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Kaito_Momota_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png (893x977, 665K)

I'm so glad people think like this. It feels like you are called contrarian for thinking that the guy was actually a hypocrite POS. "He was a real bro,dude. The best person ever." Too bad he was all talk and fucked up when it mattered the most. Hell he couldn't even hold through to his morals. To me it feels like a repeat to the Gundham situation where he wanted to survive alongside his hamsters and didn't give a fuck about the others but the stupid fujos started making a headcanon that he was sacrificing himself and Nekomaru for everybody's sake.

Gundham situation was life or death so i don't blame him

It felt more like Kodaka believed way too much in Kaito's inspirational bullshit rather than recognizing he had written a huge hypocrite. He even said he was disappointed with how unpopular Kaito was.

>Hates Ouma for lying and exaggerating the truth
>All of his FTEs are hugely exaggerated lies about his past to make him look cooler

It was life or death but he shouldn't get the "MUH HERO" treatment for just wanting to survive. I guess i am a big Nekomaru fan and felt like he was cheated in that fight but still. Coming into threads on Yea Forums at that time and seeing all that Gundham cocksucking was pathetic. The guy did what he did because he wanted to survive. Nothing more nothing less.

The Gundam cocksucking is because the man has charisma oozing out every orifice, Kaito doesn't.

Well, at the very least, everyone except Nekomaru was going to die of starvation regardless of what he did. So it was either live and have everyone die, or just die with everyone else. Sure it was self-serving, but it's not like there would've been a different outcome if he did nothing.

In that part i agree

I feel like both fell into the same category to me.Not as being the same character but as fulfilling the same role.

>Kaito treated as a hero and genius after chapter 5
>Because of a plan that was entirely Kokichi's creation and doing, to the point where Kaito was literally reading of a script with some minor improv
Kokichi did some bad shit but it's like they forgot he existed in order to suck Kaito's dick more.

So, let me get this straight, if the chapter 3 resurrection ritual "succeeded", Tsumugi would cosplay as the person they wanted to bring back?

Attached: 1523142499592.png (500x500, 187K)

Never understood all the Gundam cock sucking. I’m not a big fan of male chuunis.

No, they had understudies prepared. A little plastic surgery and a flashback light and Monokuma's your uncle, a resurrection has taken place.

>Monokuma's your uncle
Lol

Made to be dicked

Only people with clinical autism dislike Kaito

Fuck off Kaito

Fuck off.

He literally saves Shuichi and Maki from suicidal depression. There would be no detective without Kaito and thus no hope for victory

His entire character was a huge double standard user. Who in their right minds actually liked Kaito after chapter 4.

Attached: 1550027028973.png (366x286, 6K)

No, Shuichi was going to save everyone anyway

Kaito had nothing to due with bringing Shuichi out of suicidal depression. Maki does that by showing him the flashback light.

By Angie.

Attached: da07baba2f43dd01ce2343fe2d35f032.png (1133x1600, 1.99M)

If you believed Ouma over Gonta when playing for the first time then you either lie or are a complete sociopath

Gonta was the only real suspect of that case

>V3's ending is great u brainlet

Attached: 1548715172706.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

He is a hero who united everyone after Kaedes death and he sacrificed himself to save Maki and mess with Monokuma. What a fucking edgy kid you need to be to not understand it. Not a single thing in this game he made for his own sake. Even attacking Shuichi in chaapter 4 was because he believed that Ouma is framing a literal retard to get away with a kill

t. has Ouma as her husbando

Is this what it feels to live your life by anime standards?

>he sacrificed himself to save Maki and mess with Monokuma
No, he sacrificed himself because he was dumb, Kokichi's plan was going to fuck Tsumugi over but he chickened out at the end and fucked everything

Ouma is also a fag and one of the worst characters in the series, what's your next scapegoat?

He would never recover after Kaedes death if not for him

He was literally cool the next day, he even stopped using the hat

Was a good setup for a crime of passion. DR in general, the characters never really react to the blackened in a realistic way. Before almost every execution they mourn losing a friend instead of 'wow wtf we almost all died.'

Maki isn't as shitty a character as people say though. They could've offed her though, I wouldn't have expected that.

Attached: Maki_Harukawa_Illustration.png (1700x1700, 1.77M)

People like to think that they are the only thing that helped another person get up after a traumatic event but the truth is that we are made to continue living and get over those events. Shuichi not getting over Kaede's death without Kaito is just the kind of shit Kaito would think because he believes that he is so much better than the others that only he can rescue both Mako and Shuichi from the evil people. He literally considers then less than people

No brainlet. He blown his cover because Shuichi already led Monokuma into the right answer and trying to fool him would not work anymore

Maki lying to everyone, betraying the plan and trying to kill everyone would've been fine if everyone else actually recognized that she did something wrong and she was made to suffer some kind of consequences for it. Maki herself isn't badly written, but the responses to her actions are.

>He blown his cover because Shuichi already led Monokuma into the right answer and trying to fool him would not work anymore
We don't know that, Shuichi always lies well so maybe Monokuma would have taken the bait

No, Kaito reveal himself after Monokuma threatens Shuichi that making a wrong guess will lead them to death. Kaito coudnt risk Monokuma just killing everyone

It never really hit well how fucked up DRV3 was.
Everything from their memories and "skills", even their feelings, were all fabricated for the sake of the tv show.
They all wanted to participate in it but if you really think about it the characters died the moment they got their memories wiped before the game even began, so the original kids never even participated in the DR game like they wished to.

True. DR in general misses a lot of drama and character development this way.

if you use metaknowledge it's obvious because the other way around wouldn't make any sense

He risked soo much with Kokichi plan that risking some more would not be that bad

V3 is the most fucked up DR in the series. Not because objectively more horrible things happen, but because atrocities have been happening and have been celebrated for decades without change.

It's funny because pretty much the exact same thing happened with Aoi in the first game, everyone actually treats the betrayal like a betrayal, and she has to apologize and commit to changing as a result. Weird that they'd fuck it up this time around.

Kaito was bragging about winning and getting rich. So i think the participants would probably get their real self back aafter surviving the game so Tsumugi was lying about them not having a place to go

I blame the alive characters, Himiko and Keebo are autists (and Keebo got fucked after the execution) and Shuichi was in sad mode

Shuichi already revealed the big ass exposition comic of what happened. Monokuma isnt a brainlet to figure out Shuichis bluff at this point

Worked for me. It's one of the reasons I liked the ending. For Maki, her entire character is defined by a traumatic childhood, and her love hotel scene of her greatest fantasy is just to have something normal, then the video that this hell was something her idiot teenage self asked for.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 6.17.14 PM.png (675x868, 505K)

True, but it's still weird that they treat her like a true, trustworthy friend and never mention it again afterward.

That cast didnt had asshole characters like Togami or Toko so Maki had a better environment than Asahina

>corner one of the students as the true culprit
>most of the others agree with you
>all evidence points to them
>the culprit (or their friend) starts ranting incoherently like a madman as disco lights appear behind them/floating shields start spinning around them/they transform into a symbolically exaggerated version of themselves
>if you lose the ensuing rap battle/dance-off/whatever the rhythm game is supposed to represent everybody turns on you and votes for you

TRAITORS

i enjoyed 1 and 2, but i keep hearing 3 is an absolute trainwreck. do i go for it?

Attached: 413420_screenshots_20160925194523_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Yes, only brainlets hate 3v (and its always the end)

Is it just me or are the survivors of each game always really lame? Looking back, Fuyuhiko might be the one survivor across all three games I was actively glad had made it to the end, rather than being indifferent or kinda wishing they'd died.

It's hardly an asshole thing to say "hey, it wasn't cool that you tried to kill us all".

Cooler characters make cooler cases, which is why they die. Could you really imagine a murder planned out by fucking Akane?

best girl

Attached: 20160926192139_1.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

What a tool.

Eh, I generally only feel this way about most of DR2's survivors, DR1's was alright, and V3's, while a bit lacking, wasn't too bad.

The thing about DR1's survivors was that while I didn't really care for any of them individually I did sort of like the dynamic they had overall. Maybe it's just because nearly half the game is spent with just them and I got used to it.

1 had good survivors, who were characters that drove the plot. 2 immediately lost steam after killing Chiaki and Nagito, and had to resort to massive exposition dumps then DR1 teleport in. 3 is kind of in between imo.

Attached: select_someone.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Has making the 3rd chapter a double murder ever worked out?

I could imagine her being used to commit a murder by someone smarter than her. Like Nagito did with Chiaki.

Most hate it for the same reason a few like it.
The writing was intentionally done to be divisive.
I would say not to play it because it adds nothing to the story seeing as the writer started that the events of V3 might have happened in another, parallel universe. Also, it's rarely on sale.

Attached: bb4d9ed4229c28ca094356fdbc4c7c4c.jpg (639x633, 73K)

DRV3 one almost almost came close to working

1 Had the best atmosphere
2 Had the best story
3 causes the most discussion

Attached: 1524181095959.png (464x578, 136K)

I kinda thought Hiyoko could've made a neat culprit because I wanted her death to be slow and humiliating but I also can't really think of a context in which she'd murder somebody.

I mean, wasn't Akane supposed to have a major role in DR2 originally, but that got canned? It was either the Nagito role of major rival or straight up being the mastermind, one of the two.

I meant working out in terms of working narratively, third cases seem to generally be considered the worst ones.

SEESAW

Attached: 1530431336802.png (1060x1060, 1.19M)

I like to think that V3 is the universe where Mitarai's hope video worked and instilled total peace across the planet, the real killing games were fictionalized, and everyone's desire for chaos and despair was sublimated into DR games.

>you can program any talent onto anyone with a fucking flashlight
>the world would rather watch 16 characters kill each other than do something great

Oh in that aspect no i think, All of them killed characters that were just developing

i wanna stick my dick in crazy

Attached: junko.jpg (1500x1600, 1.86M)

>''I killed Angie but I didn't kill the other chick whose name I literally can't remember but it's fine because dude rules lmao''
>o fuck he's going to get away with it
>''kek i killed her as well, my plan was too good to waste. also i'm fucking insane.''
Almost

Imagine being so much of a speedreader you actually think everyone volunteered in V3

>Hiyoko spends a large portion of the second trial as the pseudo-defendant
>gets the most unceremonious death in the entire game in the very next chapter just as she's starting to get character development

What's saying they aren't using the technology elsewhere? Usually countries that say they're flawless, with no crime, and that everyone's happy are doing some fucked up shit to keep that appearance up.

It could've been neat if it had turned out somebody else killed Angie (or alternatively, a different character was the first victim and Angie was their killer), because I don't think there's really been a case where you have to deal with two (living) culprits at the trial simultaneously.

what does it matter if they did, the old selves were all wiped out and they're basically dead
like idk why shuichi even gave a fuck at that point, the guy who volunteered wasn't even him technically

It's lost in translation, but Kaede at least had a lot of similarities with her normie self. In the original Japanese, rather than saying she has no faith in humanity, she says she just can't bring herself to trust people. Which she couldn't do in game either. There's probably core personality traits that remain despite the brainwashing.

What would've been interesting is changing it up and making it a case of timing. You figure out there's two culprits, but the real mystery is who killed first (and therefore who gets executed).

>uh oh dudes... guess danganronpa is over, the emo said so. throw out the memory overwriting devices jenkins we're done here. time to invest in weed stocks

Attached: 1340668698974.gif (768x576, 82K)

I wonder how the series would've turned out if they went with their original plan of making Yasuhiro the mastermind.

was kaito lost in translation as well then

>implying Shuichi isn't going to cause a fucking civil war because of this
No way a worldwide capitalist giant that clearly has a hand in the government is just going to give up their money source and power.

It matters because the characters weren't literal sociopaths and were actually innocent children and it makes it a bit easier to sympathize with them

No, but he's a gloryhound, and that's exactly what he is in game. He plays up being a hero because he wants to be the hero, and for normie Kaito, the hero is the one who wins DR.

We literally know nothing about the rest of the cast before the game besides what's in the prologue, and even the audition videos for Kaito and Kaede are clearly trimmed down.

the entire world is obsessed with DR, why would they need to kidnap some randoms anyway just to overwrite them

I LOVE TENKO

Attached: 348909B0-D08E-4922-B145-B66F3A5C485C.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Probably maybe because Tsumugi's lying?

She had no reason to lie at that part

The audition videos are fake though. The prologue personalities are the only real ones

>the entire world
We can't be entirely sure of that. It's very advantageous for Tsumugi to claim that the entire world is obsessed with DR and there's little evidence for it besides a few images that could easily have been faked and her word. For all we know V3's Japan could be an insane, insular North Korea-lite.

And I hate you.

Based and mousepilled

Attached: 1515258343469.jpg (543x768, 276K)

okay so... why even have a killing game then
even if a small country is obsessed, surely there are some who'd volunteer

Why?

Attached: 2322954A-6471-4119-BAF7-D92D961DB52C.jpg (1000x1200, 371K)

>why have a killing game
Because Japan is obsessed with DR?

> surely there are some who'd volunteer
Sure, but it doesn't have to be all or nothing. I can imagine that it would be very easy to "get rid" of kids by making them sign up for DR. Most people could've volunteered, but some may have been forced or signed up for other reasons that weren't just fanboying.

>Do you have any evidence to suggest I am lying, user? The burden of proof is on YOU to prove those tablets were not from God.

Attached: joseph-smith.jpg (385x550, 24K)

Attached: It'salie!.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

The real issue here is that there are multiple killing games because Rantarou participating in a previous was 100% true. The problem is that none of the students recognize Monokuma or the Monodams during the prologue implying that it's not general public knowledge. Amami also says it's an imitation so really who knows what the fuck is going on there

>The problem is that none of the students recognize Monokuma or the Monodams during the prologue implying that it's not general public knowledge.
But they do, replay the prologue again.

He just wanted to fuck multiple wives, why a guy wanted so many leeches I'll never understand.

Here's my theory.

There were previous DR games, but they were akin to LARPs with no one actually dying. The show was canned for some reason. Tsumugi was a super fan who could not let the show go, hijacked the show with a bunch of other fans, and made her own killing game that aimed to copy Junko's game as much as possible (with real death). She misled the viewers into thinking the violence and death was fake, and misled the participants into believing it had always been like this. It fixes a bunch of holes.

Chad conman.

I agree 2 is best. It just wiped out it's best characters by the end of the fifth trial. The writing just wasn't there for Soda, Sonia and Akane. Fuyuhiko had some decent development going on. Not trying to overanalyze but the remaining cast of 2 stood out as weaker after playing 1.

Attached: bqatuaomkd421.png (732x937, 684K)

>Head canon fixes the problems
It's the fucking indoctrination theory all over agai

>It just wiped out it's best characters by the end of the fifth trial.
Out of curiosity which ones would you consider the best?

user I probably can't warn you off that path in life but always make sure you can get out.

Attached: pp,550x550.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

Not him but Nagito was the best compared to literally everyone that survived minus Hajime

Nagito and Chiaki is who I'm assuming he's talking about. Which I would agree with however Fuyuhiko is also one of the best in the game so at least you take one good character to the end. Sonia is also ok

V3 sucked

>Fuyuhiko is also one of the best in the game so at least you take one good character to the end.
You know I've heard before that sometime in development he was supposed to die in Chapter 3 and Hiyoko was supposed to survive.

I wish Himiko died in V3, she's annoying and useless.

Attached: 7bc86dc0827761c096c08dd0951c3898.png (605x874, 366K)

>Not liking magic girl
Bad taste

Who drew that? got an artist or source?

MOOT

>Dramafag creators constantly teasing that they'll stop making a new game.

So the 4th game when.

That would be both good and bad, Hiyoko deserved more development but Fuyuhiko is great

And suichi was cucked by kaito

They can make 50 sequels without fucking 3V lore so its fine

Damn.

t. Kaito

>start playing v3 with my friends
>everytime kaito appears we’re all fucking annoyed
my other friends say that kaito is a very likeable character, but i fucking hate him. Is there something wrong with us?

The ideal surviving cast would just be Hajime and the Midget Patrol (Fuyuhiko, Hiyoko, Teruteru)

No, fuck Kaito

That's true but Fuyuhiko knowing Peko since they were babies was also relevant in the final trial probably was part of the reason they kept him alive as well

Nope. Kaito is pretty badly written.

How so, out of curiosity?

He's a hypocrite without being recognized as one. His motivations for how he acts are barely implied, and he's overall extremely flat and static.

(You)

Shuichi is the best protagonist because the madman actually ended Danganronpa.

>I'D SUCK A MILLION DICKS TO SURVIVE!
What did she mean by this?

Attached: download (93).jpg (298x169, 16K)

Togami was suck a based character.

If she let me jam my dick in her cunt I'd have taken the fall for her.

Attached: 1755b39ac439bc5d61cd093b42cab81c.jpg (2894x4093, 704K)

A fat guy pretending to be him was a far more endearing and likable character despite barely having a tenth the screentime.

Nagito and Chiaki mainly, plus Monomi. Mikan, Fuyuhiko, Gondham, Ibuki had strong character.

Saihara> Hinata> Naegi

It sucks balls, tho there were some highlights.

What aspects suck balls?

>it's ok when Asahina does it

Naegi barely had a personality in DR1. Turning him into hope jesus was a mistake.

Based
Cringe

Attached: Tenko-x-Himiko-thelefteris24-40953934-1249-1103.jpg (1249x1103, 1.09M)

Poop Robot has fans?

Asahina apologized and half the cast didn't trust her afterwards for some time though.

Absolutely, it's a great ride

t. incest fag

As cheesy and cliche as it was, the part near the end of the first game where each of the remaining characters give some kind of speech that shows their character development (except Toko cause she's a bitch) while the main theme started to play was also pretty neat.

>Mui was strangled to death
>Ouma would get paralyzed if Miu touched him
Well it certainly wasn't Ouma who killed Miu.

BLACKENED

I wonder what Himiko said during the interview to participate in V3.

>gives her the knowledge and abilities to almost destroy the killing game
Team danganronpa in that world wasn’t very smart

Attached: 27711598-3AA0-4F15-AAB9-6C31A576B74E.png (800x450, 306K)

They knew they would be dumb enough to not use her skills

Well, Yea Forums? Is this information important to your case?

Attached: 20180704194147_1.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

yah
old.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/a0v00p/dr_sprite_edits_list/

I don't include Sonia as that good because outside of her serial killer obsession, she didn't really do much. Would've been cool if she was at the center of a love triangle but she doesn't even react much to Soda (who doesn't do much but pine for her).

Yeah supposedly he was going to die in place of Hiyoko. My favorite development conspiracy theory is that Akane was going to function as a rival.

Attached: qkg4tih9du521.png (602x876, 599K)

>nobody does jack shit with them
>ouma decides to plan a murder instead of using her inventions to break out

perfect

Attached: 1550860214843.png (744x723, 120K)

You do realize he was trying to do that before she quit working with him, right? What do you think the EMP bombs, hammers and bug vacs were for?

Slap Tsumugi's ass.

I think she'd make for a good parthner tho, vanilla as shit but willing to try out kinky stuff, vidya n chill nights.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Monokuma > Monomi > Monokubs

Attached: Dangan3Win 2019-01-21.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I guess her selfish personality was supposed to counteract any usefulness she could have had. Still wasted fucking potential though.

wtf DICE is based

Attached: pimp.png (848x473, 775K)

>the emo said so.
Lol

>we'll never get a trial of having to simultaneously deal with Angie and Korekiyo trying to out-crazy each other (with Angie getting "possessed" by Atua and Kiyo getting "possessed" by his sister) while trying to figure out which murder took place first.

I'm talking about chapter 5.

mastermind.
but it got canned

I suddenly understand people who want to stick their dick in crazy.

Attached: ve8zeezlfu621.png (633x940, 568K)

At that point he realized breaking out was pointless. They all thought the world had gone to complete shit because of the door to the outside.

Kokichi agrees.

Attached: 20180702000722_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

It's funny how readers can always tell when a character is pushed as a dev favourite.

GO AWAY YOU UGLY LESBIAN

(i liked you)

Attached: IMG_20190223_015402.jpg (393x466, 130K)

>If you look closely his whiteboard calls them really annoying
It's the little things.

>a character is pushed as a dev favourite.
Any other characters like that?

Did they?

Attached: 1515461449549.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Togami was the funniest character in the entire series. Twogami was also based, but most of his based traits come from him copying Byakuya. He was a huge fag in the anime.

Oh fuck, that sounds pretty neat

Attached: __shinguuji_korekiyo_and_yonaga_angie_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_yyy246__sample-ce7 (850x850, 224K)

>lesbian
Back to drg with you

Hopeman(best character in the dr franchise)

His plan relies on there being people outside watching the killing game though.

Man V3 was such wasted potential

OBJECTIVEPOSTING TIME!!!
Ibuki worst girl

Attached: BIPBOOPBIGBOOBZ.png (800x1200, 827K)

How will Fuyuhiko ever recover?

Attached: 20180824034843_1.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Only the Lie mechanic, the rest was pretty good

The world could be fucked up and there also could be some people alive out there. If the last surviving people on earth (as far as you know) besides yourselves clearly want you dead, it's probably best not to try to escape to the outside world.

>Kaede
>S

Well, at least we can agree on Ibuki

I can't respect any list that has Chiaki in S no matter what. Easiest way to spot a pleb.

kaede s, fuck you

Still would've been a better option than his plan.

Read above.

Not him, but Maki seems like a pretty blatant dev fave. Superhuman agility, never having to answer for her mistakes, a 'cool' and angsty personality until Kaito helps her thaw out and the fact she survived over my favourite character fuck you Kodaka you hack
In all seriousness she's a bit of a Mary Sue.

garbage waifubait plot device character. Shuichi gets BTFO by Tsumugi about it in the last trial anyway

She was the best bimbo in the series

When you die you go to a parallel universe where the Kaede Saihara twist is reversed

>Breaking out to a hostile, dangerous world where the population wants you dead, there's no promise of stable food/water/shelter, and the air is toxic
>Convincing everyone that it's entirely pointless to continue killing, stay within the relative safety of the academy, and try to fish out the mastermind based on an attempt to disrupt the peace
I'd personally go with option 2. Remember that the chapter 5 murder was plan B, not A.

It’s a shame Maki survived over her.

1 did well the claustrophobic atmosphere and characters really felt like elitist assholes disconnected from reality.
2 did a few characters incredibly well, has the best case in the series mc isn't a little bitch and best waifus.
3 had best boys, best quality and no major plotholes, plus the ending was leagues above the other endings.

Maki was a dev fave. Kodaka also said he was disappointed with her low standing in the popularity poll.

What if she makes this face?

Attached: tumblr_pgas1cHYkF1xf9t4wo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

v3 has the best bonus extra minigame content. Getting those cards is bullshit though.

Attached: RHDdzSb.png (900x503, 880K)

The story in these games is really convoluted dogshit, but the characters are still entertaining enough to give them a playthrough.

>monokubs
Remind me, what was the point of the kubs?

I dont remember that dialogue at all.

I'm fairly sure he was planning for a trial to happen before Maki broke in, I don't think he would have time to create the script in the time he was dying. I don't know about convincing that it's pointless to kill though since they were suicidal after he showed them the door and the only person who would have tried to start another killing before that would have been Maki.

Mascot character bla bla bla, i think it was lampshaded in game

It was a tongue-in-cheek joke to show that the DR show was getting so derivative and boring that they had to bring in Monokuma copies to make things fresh.

They're there to show that Danganronpa (the TV series) has gone so downhill and jumped the shark so many times they need to bring in more mascot characters to keep it fresh. Basically like introducing Scrappy Doo to the series.

It was a long-running show, eventually they slapped new mascots to bring new spark. There was a bit of dialogue where they pointed that out, but by then you're not supposed to know it's a TV show and you take it as a meta joke.

It's unclear when he wrote the script, but he definitely wasn't planning for a murder to happen. He expected the mastermind to retaliate against him directly and was surprised by Maki.

Being suicidal isn't the same as being murderous. The point was to stop the game, and shocking them all into depressing was the best way to grind it to a halt.

Means it's time for crunchyroll n chill, probably make her cosplay as darkness or somethis if she's in a masochistic mood.

Attached: 310de502504f4771403405645cc89508.jpg (720x1018, 89K)

The convoluted dogshit is how it has fun stuff like a mystical hamster breeder murdering a robot in a fruit colored theme park castle prison using a secret elevator shaft. It is the best low brow.

Who was your fav?

How would that have gone?

Fuck I missed it. Deleted the game immediately after the end because I was so disappointed.

It's a fun ride whether or not you end up hating the ending. Some of the characters are great and the minigames are improved. You should give it a shot.

>he definitely wasn't planning for a murder to happen
What was the script for, then?
>The point was to stop the game, and shocking them all into depressing was the best way to grind it to a halt.
Everyone killing themselves is hardly a better outcome than them killing each other, which wouldn't happen since none of them would really kill each other at that point, except for Maki attempting to kill Ouma, which happened either way.

That was kind of a joke, I'm actually torn between Kokichi and Korekiyo. Arguably both of them needed to die (Kokichi for plot reasons and Korekiyo being a batshit insane secondary character) but I would have loved to see how they'd react to all the FICTION shenanigans.

Attached: 1534939329514.png (572x506, 612K)

>mortal enemy is dying a slow, incredibly painful death
>shit man better shoot him in the head, what could possibly go wrong?

>What was the script for, then?
For the chapter 5 trial. It's a little unbelievable, but there's no indication that he didn't write it in between the time he was shot and the trial.

>Everyone killing themselves is hardly a better outcome than them killing each other
I think Kokichi was more committed to the principle of ending the thing. It wasn't a certainty that they'd all kill themselves, but he was convinced it was a certainty that they'd stop killing each other knowing it was pointless to do so.

The easiest way to keep Kokichi alive would be to rewrite chapter 5 so that you don't need an entire bottle of antidote to cute yourself of poison, find a way to have the murder faked and have them both be in the Exisal (thereby also avoiding the script plot device).

Same with nagito, I wanted him to be there during 2's end

>so that you don't need an entire bottle of antidote to cute yourself of poison
I was thinking of that too, it its strange that you need the whole bottle to be cured

Not him but the script thing was pretty unbelievable, kinda ruined ouma for me

I think Yea Forums can write the best danganronpa yet, there is the right mix of brillian wierd and cringe here.
Not even memeing

Attached: 1550233353603.jpg (528x623, 34K)

>but there's no indication that he didn't write it in between the time he was shot and the trial
I mean, that just seems extremely unlikely to me since the trial lasts like a good hour or two, but I suppose it's up to speculation
>I think Kokichi was more commited to the principle of ending the thing
Yeah, I think it just comes to me disagreeing with him here.

It was an arbitrary way to make someone has to die if two people were shot. Dumb in retrospect.

Personally, considering Kodaka admitted chapter 5 was rewritten several times and a robot wasn't supposed to be a part of the trial, I think Ouma was originally supposed to be at the trial and saying all these things himself. However, when victims were switched around, there was no way Kaito would've known the details of Ouma's plan nor exactly what to say to keep the trial going. Therefore, instead of re-writing the scenario, they just had Ouma write a script instead of Ouma actually being there.

Ouma was smart enough to basically figure out the entire plot of the show from context clues, know how to avoid security systems perfectly and to predict Miu's plan exactly, but yeah, the script was a stretch.

When gonta started talking about not remembering anything that happened, I knew immediately it was him because “WHAT A TWIST, THE KIND RETARD KILLED HER AND DOESNT REMEMBER” because Kodaka is a hack

>I think Yea Forums can write the best danganronpa yet
Well, who would the characters be?

Aoi didn’t get punished at all for her actions. After the trial they’re just like “yeah cool come on friend lol”

Katawa Shoujo was a pretty alright game so might be true. Would be a mistake to do fan fiction instead of an original story though.

Attached: art_chip_002_035.png (1024x1024, 246K)

What’s really fucked up is that you fell for the obvious bait in the ending instead of reviewing the entirety of the game again and noticing that Smoogi literally was a copycat criminal. All that bullshit about them not being real was fucking fake.

i don't care about your trash series but wasn't there a bullyfag that always made his way to these threads?

where the fuck is he? did he finally off himself?

Well Toko was literally a serial killer and they seemed to be okay with that too by the end

Togami, Toko, Hagakure and Kirigiri all gave her shit for it. It was only Naegi that was totally willing to let it pass.

I love my gorgeous wife!

Bully-kun is in bed rn, he was on /drg/ earlier today

Attached: Baking (2).jpg (960x960, 114K)

If fans aren't watching, then there's no money incentive.

Jannies in place of the kubs assisting monokuma

LOL

Since when did /drg/ have a natsoc larper, shit's a bit weird in contrast to the regular posters there

Applehead!!

/drg/ is only for waifu discussions.

It’s not like TDR has access to mass brainwashing technology or anything

>Cutest applehead!!
FTFY friend

Attached: !!.png (520x389, 73K)

/drg/ is for yaoi ship discussion such as Komahina and Saiouma

How would you make a Danganronpa game that involves no memory loss whatsoever

I fucking hate /drg/

>oumafag
>/drg/ is intolerable even for fucking me

I bet Mahiru would be crazy in bed. Girls like her love when guys fuck the shit out of them

Ultimate NEET: no one has ever seen his face. never leaves his room except at night to get food from the cafeteria. Possible death: insanely far away from his room. Cause: Suicide
Ultimate Hiker: has been around the world before he turned 12. Followed by everyone on social media even if they hate the outdoors.
Ultimate Ventriloquist: able to talk without moving his mouth. Not racially trustable. Seems chill and sketchy at the same time
Ultimate Florist: High strung, overworked, and a perfectionist. Everything about her is prim and proper. Will snap of aggravated enough
Ultimate Kommando: Literally born in a battlefield in a third world country. Autistic love of guns. Doesn't die before second trial
Ultimate Hairstylist: Kind of like a mother. Sweet and southern. Spends most of the game trying to get you to get a haircut. Somehow survives the entire game.
Ultimate Accountant: Antagonist character. Things in terms of balancing everything out. Everything needs an opposite in order for it to be perfect.
Ultimate Lawyer: geniune rational person. No one trusts them. Logical to a fault, barely understands sarcasm. Takes things literally.
There's a few

Attached: 1507682870308.png (942x525, 526K)

Naegi was given the wrong talent. He should have been Ultimate Common Sense instead of Ultimate Hope. While all his classmates were going full retard, he simply refused to do so.

To add a few ideas

>Ultimate Patient
>Ultimate Ringmaster
>Ultimate Sailor
>Ultimate Demolitionist

MOAR

Too bad he wasn't assertive enough to tell them off.

Pretty sure Kaede likes Shuichi

Just google it shitlord

>ultimate incel

A character for every board, Yea Forums is the MC.

Attached: 5pd832357qpx.png (640x373, 187K)

Naegi was more assertive by the end of the game when he called out Junko's bullshit. I always got the impression that Naegi was a wimp at the beginning of the game because he didn't really feel like he deserved to be at Hope's Peak.

I like the ringmaster, patient and sailor.
The ringmaster would constantly be trying to train the patient like she would an animal. The patient wouldn't mind because she didn't have friends in her hospital.
The sailor and the hiker would be at odds with each other over land vs sea.
Demogirl and Kommando would be into each other, both kinda nuts, but act like children. Probably would make homemade weapons out of stuff they find.
The florist would constantly try to help the patient stay away from the ringmaster.

Attached: 1506079950845.jpg (1366x1536, 235K)

The Kommando would probably accidentally kill the demogirl with an IED, but it would happen after the murder of someone else, so he would go unpunished. He spends the rest of the game trying to get over the loss and his own self hate.

Attached: 1kyuh2v65bsz.jpg (717x717, 60K)

I have a Google doc saved for this very discussion:
>Junpei Edogawa - M - Ultimate Analytical Prowess - MC
>Kazu Tanegashima - M - Ultimate Philosopher
>Rio Katsuragi - F - Ultimate ???
>Kinuyo Matsuno - F - Ultimate Stockbroker
>Satoru Abe - M - Ultimate Jockey
>Terao Koumoto - M - Ultimate Mathematician
>Aiko Samejima - F - Ultimate Journalist
>Kimie Kamei - F - Ultimate Circus Performer
>Mutsuo Ikaruga - M - Ultimate Soldier
>Dairoku Manaka - M - Ultimate Rapper
>Sanae Wakai - F - Ultimate Polyglot
>Nozomi Ashikaga - F - Ultimate Thief
>Goro Hidetsugu - M - Ultimate Butler
>Eddie Yamabe - M - Ultimate Football Pro
>Tomoyo Junichi - F - Ultimate Toy Maker

What do you think?

Attached: 61317614_p0.jpg (768x1024, 476K)

Bitch I'm not gonna waste a dollar to get my nut

Attached: piano.jpg (659x483, 23K)

I want a Danganronpa game but more like Sartre's No Exit. The characters are trapped in a room but it's hell, and instead of ultimate professions it's ultimate personality archetypes (Ultimate Compulsive, Ultimate Liar, Ultimate Depressive, Ultimate Stoic, ect.) and they all drive each other batshit insane. Instead of Monokuma it's a demon that may or may not be piloted by someone/something else (like Monokuma). The winner gets out of Hell or something, I dunno.

Attached: utiJ0aTw_o.jpg (507x658, 54K)

>the yellow king, marty. hidin' somewhere in louisiana. time is a flat circle

Attached: 1464132224968.png (480x272, 187K)

Philosopher, theif and journalist are top tier. Better than some in the list I made.
Jockey and polyglot could be interesting.
I don't know how you could use the football player (although we did have Leon), mathematician, or stockbroker.
Junko was an analyst, and we had a maid in V3.
Soldier could replace Kommando, and ringmaster should replace preformer.
No rapper. Country singer could be done as a joke character, idols been done, but rap would clash with the games style I think.

Attached: j0nl9ghinjx01.jpg (450x645, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyWID0V-Ak

KEK

*sssiiipppp* you truly are an open lawn naegi

They can bond over his death in the new world.
Also she did tell him that he became more like Kaito, so I am pretty sure he got it.

still best waifu

Attached: junko.png (960x560, 322K)

>ywn impregnate her

Attached: EB3BC7D2-CFD4-4EF3-B3A2-52ECBFDD02DD.jpg (796x971, 91K)

Attached: qmz4ih5v45i21.png (717x768, 772K)

Good, she's a pig

Saihara gets to fuck the midget
Making will adopt many cats

yes I will

Attached: 1550629957977.jpg (1132x1135, 300K)

Maki is the cool wine aunt while shuichi gets to imagine with himiko

Anyone following Kill/Cure

she would be a terrible mother user

Attached: fpw0870.png (1496x1000, 497K)

God why is she so cute lads

Literally every DR girl would become a terrible mother.

I could see her being a good mother, having someone put a baby in her would fix most of her insecurities and her weird pervert personality would probably faid

Maki unironically would be the best cause of her past

Well they are all teenagers.

I dunno. I used to know a guy with a weird overly sexual mom and he was not ok in the head. Lot of anger issues.

How come DR2's executions are so lame compared to the other games?

I always wondered that, what were they thinking

The real question is what the fuck they were thinking with Mikan’s? It was so lame and out of place.

That one was full trippy, i was even confused if she really died

Wasn't DR2 a rushed production or something? It's really easy for obvious stuff to not get enough attention in that situation. I've seen it happen

And it was really short too, barely 30 seconds long.

Is there any other evidence it might have been rushed?

Every game only had a few executions that are good.
DR1 had case 1 and case 3
DR2 had case 2 and case 4
DR3 had case 2, case 3 and case 4
The rest are trash

>DR3 had case 2, case 3 and case 4
>No case 1
Come on, it was one of the best

Meh, the beginning was great but then it became too longwinded and lost steam.

I'm sort of of two minds about 1-3's execution. One one hand it's kinda clever and fitting, on the other it's kinda unsatisfying and doesn't really relate to the character's talent.

I liked the very start of Teruteru's (with the claw passing over all the other students before grabbing onto him, especially with the music accompanying it), but the execution itself was a bit too goofy.

KAITO I TRIED BUT I THINK AMAMI GOT TO HER TOO SHE WON'T REPLY TO MY DMs

Attached: 1483300239124.png (137x256, 66K)