RE2 IS NOT HARD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SAVE AMMO

>fall for meme
>hardcore
>never use ammo
>dodge everything
>beat final boss
>400 rounds of ammo

fuck off, had more ammo than I ever had in RE4 and played the same way

Attached: 0222190315.jpg (5312x2988, 2.03M)

>he picks up non-progression items
You might as well play on assisted mode shitter

You made the same bait thread in the morning and we already proved you're playing on Assisted, you even admitted to it and threw a temper tantrum, fuck off child

>Last night made this same exact thread about playing the game on hardcore, even though you showed you game having maxed inventory slots
>I know, if I hid the inventory screen, no one will know
Also, that not even a lot of bullets you baddie, I had more on my playthough.

>tfw just had as many items by the end of my hardcore run
You can tell from his inventory slots right

>this thread again
Yikes!

Check archive, he fucked up and posted his save screen which had Standard and Assisted on it and then threw a temper tantrum when people called him out on his shit.

Original RE2 is the same way....

I’m almost positive there’s not that many extra magnum bullets in HC

Michael stop stealing other people's pictures, this is getting embarrassing now!

Not OP, but there was no assissted. This is a weird case where OP is lying but still proving the game is easy and RE2 babbs are then lying to disprove what he showed, which he's lying about. He could have just said he did it on Standard, which he did, and but blasted you retards the same so idk what any of you are doing

Attached: 0222190400.jpg (5312x2988, 1.44M)

>defending a peasant who isn't playing on hardcore.

if you know nothing about gaming you shouldn't be on this fucking image board you absolute mongrel.

Yes, if you play games on the easier difficulties, they are easier to beat, it's kind of the whole point. Playing it on standard and then crying it's too easy just means you're a low INT fag who can't figure out what difficulty options are or what they do.

user... were you playing videogames at 5 in the morning? W-what

>want to play game the way the devs intended and be stressed but have fun
>have to then pick between standard and hardcore
>no option for standard with no checkpoints in ink ribbons

Fuck this game, you literally can't a perfect option for a first run playthrough so I picked standard and ended up the same as OP

A month ago, yeah
who are you to judge me?
I get super baked and play le SpOoKy games after getting by dick sucked and my girl falls asleep
be upset
BE UPSET

Well then the game isn't too easy if you feel the highest difficulty option was simply too much for you to handle.

There's virtually no excuse for not murdering vast majority of enemies unless you're absolutely sure you will never visit this place another time like it is with the clusterfuck of a path leading to flamethrower for Leon

This is my storage box right before the second G fight of my latest try of getting an S+ on hardcore.
Even on hardcore, the game gives you a lot of resources, but that doesn't mean shit if you're bad.

Attached: 20190222_165901.jpg (1388x1882, 528K)

are you okay? I was just concerned about your health user, why are you so defensive?

>G+G+G
>G+G+B

Attached: rzyglem_kaczuszka.jpg (484x461, 130K)

I just did that for this photo, didn't want to have an entire screen of just herbs

People actually spend all day on Yea Forums? I thought this was just a meme

Well yeah of course you don't need to save ammo, since killing enemies is a pointless endeavor for the most part. Run past all the bullet sponges and kill what you really NEED to kill and you'll end up with way to many bullets.