Underrated shooters from this generation

underrated shooters from this generation

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

>no good maps
>shitty UI
>same weapons as every other UT
>underrated

Did you even play it?
I did and it was in early alpha stage, with placeholders all over the place.

Attached: Titan.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Titanfall 1 and 2

>Terrible UI
>Everything blends together in a brown mess
>underrated
kek

RISING STORM 2: VIETNAM

It is a shame Titanfall 2 was so fucking trash. 1 was actually really good.

Toxicc

>that slow gameplay
pathetic

>hey guys we'll make a new UT game but you guys have to make all the maps and game modes yourself
>wtf why is nobody playing our game, guess no one cares about arena shooters anymore!

fucking idiots

Attached: 1546040474881.jpg (515x388, 31K)

I only started playing it back in October and was thoroughly impressed by it. I imagine they pulled resources from it for Fortnite and now it's dead as fuck.

Fucking based, holy shit. I despise everyone who praises Titanfall 2 - the original is better in every aspect

Attached: articles-tf2-welcome-header.jpg.adapt.320w.jpg (1300x732, 261K)

>yes, i played it every day for almost a whole year. if it got more maps and player support id be bumping this shit everyday
It got no echo when it came out it wasn't coming anywere it was step back from UT2004 into UT2003.
It felt like when Civ game comes out striped of every mechanic that last game added.

>seven magazines of smart pistol ammo

Attached: help.jpg (225x225, 5K)

that may or may not have been the case. they have the resources for half a dozen interns to work on it. there's no excuse, the way it was made has its problems but its better than other ones.
people forgot about UT because of black. if they had made a proper console game and aswell pushed this to consoles people would care about it

smart pistol was absolute cancer

have you played it recently?

Attached: eahem.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Apex Legend babies hate walljumping

Attached: getting around the map.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

no galactic conquest no buy

>people forgot about UT because of black. if they had made a proper console game and aswell pushed this to consoles people would care about it
Maybe but Q3 and UT were PC only and that's what made them great if you build game around controllers it becomes limited in so many ways.
Early 2000s had large surge of console faggots because PS2 was the best console of it's time.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>fps thread
>titanfags immediately post their shitty webms

Attached: 1549654357112.gif (265x257, 1.78M)