Attached: until dawn.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7265497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>game

"played" it with psnow, didn't like it. use it that way first

Yes

No, not eben worth five bucks

It's fun if you have a bunch of friends with you drinking and watching you play and interacting by yelling out what to do.

>if you're a teenage girl

Just watch someone else you stupid boomer it's basically a movie already

It tries to be campy teen horror and it succeeds. So yeah, pretty fun.

It's unironically my favorite PS4 exclusive of all time

It’s worth $5

How does it feel to have friends and do stuff like that user? I missed out on the whole having friends thing in high school, everyone in college was a cunt and now I don't even know how to open up to others.

If you like this sure
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7265497

sad if true

If you pay 20 your an idiot

>everyone in college was a cunt
Nah, it's you

It's literally a movie. Just watch someone else play it on YouTube for free.

Just watch the whole story play out for free on Youtube. You can barely even call it a game.

>I don't even know how to open up to others.
just do it unapologetically, you will be judged but less harshly if youre eloquent and confident what you think is true

It's just a prank, Haaaaaaaaaaaaan.

it's a fun little graphical tech demo for the ps4. It's worth at least 20 I'd say.

I thought it was interactive with different survivors and endings, adding some replayability. Does player choice not matter at all?

Don't hijack my thread you anti-social faggot.

It is worth the average price of a movie ticket or maybe a BluRay. For what it is, a cheesy horror movie "game", it is ok. Also, Ashley best girl, second best Jess.

it has better choices and interaction than telltale
It'd say it's worth paying $20. It's around 8 hours, you'll not be replaying, but it's cool to watch friends play if you have any

Based

player choice only matters like 10 times, but the game gives you 500 different dialogue options that dont matter

Only satisfying part was shooting the gook bitch in the face

I'm the same but keep this gay shit in r9k or wherever
Just accept what you are and play some games ffs

If you like these narrative adventure games, the illusion of choice is pretty strong. A lot of the moral choices actually got me, unlike telltale games where the "right" choice is really obvious. I also really like the relationship and personality system. Seeing the NPCs make dynamic choices based on your choices was really cool. I also liked how you can play the characters completely opposite to their stereotypes (or with their stereotypes - both give pretty funny results).
I'd say worth if you're into these kinds of games. You'd get at least two playthroughs out of it if you dont get the perfect ending on your first run.

Just want to point out that some of the NPC dynamic choices are pretty bullshit.

thread should have ended here

Thanks guys and everyone else who weighed in, sounds like I can get two comfy evenings out of this.