Does the new God of War really have long cutscenes, or is this a lie?

Does the new God of War really have long cutscenes, or is this a lie?

Attached: ConanGoW.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

You get 10 minute ones about maybe every hour or so. There's no MGS4-esque 45 minute infodumps.

Not really, the game is cutscene heavy still but it's like 90% those "integrated" cutscenes where you still have to walk forward or whatever.

based Conan shitting on movie-games as it should very well be.
>hey you know how the one thing our medium has over books and movies? Interaction, gameplay.
>well let's spend millions in doing 'le mature epic cutscenes' and 'muh deep storylines' that would be shat upon if they were movies or shows.
Pathetic

from what i saw of it, it's boring as fuck "gameplay" where you are just walking forward while someone talks, then you might have some shit puzzle to do, then some combat.

repeat for a few hours

Which is worse because you can't fucking skip them. Makes you never want to replay the game.

why would you ever play it in the first place

I genuinely had fun with it

Attached: idort diamond race.png (748x1082, 131K)

no you didn't
be quiet

I guess they expect players to be inbred retards who don't consume any other media.

Nothing will top that Final Fantasy XV ass whooping, the fans are still butthurt over it years later, lmao.

Yea Forums - Video Games

Attached: God of War_20180425082141.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

Why can't games just be games instead of movies?

because the soibois who make games don't want to make games

And they would be correct.

It's hollywood influence, game devs who think by copying movies they're doing some high art.

not even hollywood, fucking netflix and HBO.

>not jewlywood
fuck off

idiot, i'm saying these people are even more creatively bankrupt than the people who are addled by hollywood.

God of War has great gameplay, unlike movies like the Tomb Raider games and The last of us.

Also the whole game is in "one take" - the camera never cuts - so the gameplay flows into the cutscenes in a very smooth way.

10/10 go fuck yourself Yea Forums