Fallout 76 is LITERALLY SAVED

Fallout 76 is LITERALLY SAVED
How can the absolute madman Todd Howard keep doing it?
fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/7Lw6jVvhjzSNzuUMmKZgwn/fallout-76-inside-the-vault-our-roadmaps

Attached: Fallout76_RoadMap_2018_02-21_FINAL.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

Hell yeah it's finally time to get in on this

fuck off todd

Attached: when will manlets learn.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Is this free yet?

Buy it.

Attached: 5.jpg (223x226, 5K)

wow i really didn't expect them to stick with this game after the unfortunate series of disaster surrounding the game's launch

>Robot companions at the end of the year
Guess I'll pick it up then.

what will be their next fuck up?
It's essentially a guarantee at this point

>Release 1/7th of a game for $60
>People are literally giving away extra copies in bundles just to try and get it out of their stores
>GAME SAVED BECAUSE THEY'RE FINALLY ADDING A PITTANCE OF NEW CONTENT (over the course of a year!!!!!!!!)
Sure.

You should buy it now

Attached: Fallout 76 bundle bundle.png (1242x1656, 2.58M)

TESVI will be interesting. Of course it probably won't come out for another 3 years. And it probably won't become playable until 3 years after that. Kek what a bad company.

I unironically like it. Miles better than any other survival multiplayer game.

god i wish that were me

I'm just thankful 76 finally made people realize how fucking awful bethesda is

I like how everyone has forgotten about Starfield.
Interest is nil after 76.

literally Early Access

it pains me that brainlets will continue to buy shit like 76 and Anthem Day1, defend EA, etc., and then praise them when they finally release the intended product 1yrs down the line.
It's not like there's a shortage of games, go play something else.

>Survival
if it's just harder survival elements I'm not interested
>Nuclear winter
Is this gonna be a more immediately after the bombs drop mode? cause I could start playing again for that or something similar
also why weren't vault raids included at launch? they seem like they should've been the endgame and there are already vaults all over the map

That's because it's a baby mode survival multiplayer where anyone who gets too powerful is banned for reasons. Most recent one was a guy because he had too much ammo and would just dump it for anyone to take. Obviously it was that he was cheating and not that the game hands ammo out like fucking candy.

one of them is battle royale obviously

>A battle royale with Fallout's gameplay
I refuse to believe Bethesda is that fucking stupid, even they wouldn't attempt to make a PvP focused game mode with their dogshit combat
there's no way anyone could ever think that that's a good idea

How did they fuck this up so much? All they had to do was make Fallout 4 with friends.

Game is like £9 on a keysite.

Worth it?

It wouldn't be worth it if it was free
don't waste your time with it

Most of this will get cancelled because too few players will still be playing the game when it comes time to develop and release this content

holy shit that sounds amazing!

>Game pictured on the box
>Physical copy strapped to the outside of the box

This now comes with a digital download code AND a physical copy?

Definitely worth it since all the bugs have been fixed.
It's just like any other Fallout game but without talking to the NPCs, exploring the world is very fun.

It’s going f2p. People who bought the game prior to f2p will get all the extra content for free. For the rest,each piece of this dlc will be 7 dollars.

It's Borderlands with Fallout skin.