Always console user

>always console user
>hear how good PCs apparently are
>invest and build my own PC
I finally turn it on and try to play gaymes
>slow as shit
>lower quality than my PS4
>barely holds 40fps
Holy fucking shit how hard did I get memed? I had no idea PC's were this fucking bad. I would've never strayed from my PS4 had I known a PC would be this much of a waste of money.
Vidya regret thread?

Attached: Pc.jpg (3909x2793, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dn9EMlxdCrM
cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower-Z370-i7-Configurator
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aoUMjOcYQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/wjQdQZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>take shitty prebuild pc
>literally stick a high end GPU inside
>can play all the games on max

your most likely retarded

Attached: 1550454331184.jpg (246x367, 20K)

You did a crappy job.

Attached: 1515067804115.png (600x842, 101K)

>too dumb to build a proper PC

yea you should go back to consoles

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed1.jpg (539x558, 90K)

moshi moshi beito desu

>never used a pc for other than school stuff
>know shit about hardware
Yeah, idiot, no.

>buy prebuilt because I'm stupid and afraid of fucking up my PC
>make sure I get decent hardware at the very least
>proceed to play games like witcher 3 and Hitman 2 in 1440p with 90fps average

Attached: 1550617279748.jpg (720x720, 167K)

I'm about to do the exact same thing, only thing i'm looking for is a good monitor.

console tier bait

PC gaming is a meme. No exclusives, no games, no soul, shit community, just a big fat meme

prebuilts arent that bad if you're getting a good deal, the problem is that most prebuilts usually never offer good deals.

the best prebuilt deal that probably ever happened was when you can get a i7 2600k+8gb for $100 through a used dell optiplex. overclock the CPU to 4.6ghz, throw in a GTX 1060, and you got yourself a gaming PC for less than $300

yea a $200 pro btfo out of any pc you buy online

Figure out what you value the most in a monitor (size, refresh rate, panel and resolution) and go for whatever is within your price range.
I like my Benq zowie (1400p 144hz 27")

Is this a bait thread?
cause i built a meme toaster pc and it easily outperforms a PS4 in all multi platform titles
the only reason i'd still want a ps4 is Spider-Man and Gravity Rush

t. Plugged the hdmi cable into the motherboard

no it doesnt

So post your specs?

>still 0 fps on bloodborne
KEK

>2600k in 2019
>1060 In 2019

kekekekekkekekkekekek

post specs or it didn't happen
you can stream it if you that despaired

Attached: 1541463468944.jpg (555x800, 95K)

This

Attached: 1534987328054.jpg (352x375, 38K)

too late streaming/twitch culture has brought all the low iq retards and kiddies to PC the platform is officially dead

>PC gaming is a meme
not an argument
>No exclusives
wrong
>no games
wrong
> no soul
implying "plastic box #4657" has any
>shit community
wrong

You'd think that you Sonydiots would figure out by now that you can't use Bloodborne as a trump card to end any argument PC gamers throw at you by this point, but nope, you still insist that we're just jelly.

Attached: 1540538449307.jpg (441x990, 82K)

>Buy decomissoned office PC with an i7 in it
>Put 8GB DDR3 and an HD7870
>Can 60FPS everything
>Less than $300 cos I kept my hard drives and stuff

OP is either trolling or went out of his way to fuck it up

2600k @ 4.6ghz is the equivalent to a stock 8400. Which is pretty good considering that you can find a 2600k+mobo for $100ish dollars while that 8400+mobo will be double the price (triple if you count ddr4 ram)

you throw in a 1070 in that optiplex you'll burn out that psu

3rd person games can fuck off I'm sick of them, especially From Shitware games

more like hammered the DP cable into the HDMI slot. I have actually seen someone do this (I do warranty work for Dell/AW).

>No upgrade Path
>No m2 nvme device
>No ddr4 speeds
KEK

intel has shitty upgrade paths regardless of new or old, you always need a new mobo because socket change
nvme is pointless for everything but intense video editing.
ddr4 is the biggest scam ever (literally multiple big name companies have been caught price-fixing)

> 2600k @ 4.6ghz is the equivalent to a stock 8400
No.

>build pc
>pc gaming is just steamshit now
>go back to consoles
PC gaming died in 2005, I loved it before then but the moment point and click adventures went out of fashion it was done.

if you cap at 60hz you won't notice the difference.

>no exclusives
modding is pretty exclusive to the pc
>no soul
any custom (i.e not some prebuilt dell shitheap) pc has leagues more "soul" than xbox unit #1813491

post your specs. I wanna laugh when I see the HDD

They're out of fashion on PC, they're completely nonexistent on consoles. That goes for other genres too.

there's more point and click puzzle games and walking simulator shit than ever before thanks to Steam.

youtu.be/dn9EMlxdCrM

name one(1) game that is both on PS4 and PC that doesnt run better on a PC with entry-mid level specs

where is everybody getting the fucking idea that this was a prebuilt

because only prebuild pcs are slow, lower quality than a ps4, and barely hold 40fps

either that, or OP really sucks at picking parts and building a pc

like I said if you cap to 60fps then you won't notice the difference. most people have 60hz monitors according to Yea Forums speccy threads and steam hardware survey.

Attached: 1215152612.jpg (1006x134, 54K)

Either OP cheaped out and built a shitty computer or he plugged his monitor into the Motherboard instead of the GPU. Either way he's a faggot.

I'm thinking about getting this, is it good for the money?
cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower-Z370-i7-Configurator
>inb4 muh prebuilt
Don't have the time or patience to to build one part by part.

Next step, download snes9x and play something like terranigma.

PS4 is the equivalent of a Phenom x4 and GTX750 ti
Literally anything is better than this crap.

True or not I think we can all agree that OP is a retarded faggot.

You could save a few hundred bucks making that on your own if you're patient and wait for sales but it's a solid build.

>it's a solid build
could you name some games it can run on high/max? also any parts to change? money isn't an issue for me.

I was a complete noob at building PCs and it only took me 2 hours after following a video guide. You not only save hundreds of dollars on the build cost but it also feels extra good that you put your own personal touch into it.

Almost anything, my computer is really close to that except my CPU is a i5-8600k. If you wanna improve it go with a better graphics card or throw in a solid state drive, everything else is fine.

>buy shitty 200 dollar computer
>cry that its shit
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I could build the same PC for $800

Does anyone here regret buying PS4?
Mine is a nice dust collector.
I only liked Bloodborne, and the upcoming games don't say nothing to me at all.

Since I built my PC, I haven't used it. And I only plan to buy Persona 5 and KH3 in the near future.

I regret buying a PS4 that's not hackable with CFW.

I'm aware that it costs less money but I simply don't have the time to look for specific parts and sit there and put everything together and i'm not worried about money at this time but I work long shifts so I have ~3 hours a day to be at home and rest before the next day so that's the reason i'm going for pre-built.

Attached: Elderly man of southern origin stares at a flat screened entertainment device in despair.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Gaming branded GPUs that are worse than the ps4 were discontinued many, many years ago. He's either straight up lying, or gaming on integrated graphics/display adapters (nvidia gt series).

This.
Why do retards go for the cheapest shit?

Spend like $500 or something and you'll have something more powerful than a PS4 for half the price.

fair enough. but remember that the $300-400 dollars spent on someone else building it for you could be spent on better hardware which will last much longer. I swear it doesn't take long to build or research, parts have become standardized and the internet makes this way too fucking easy now. Just set some time off on the weekend, holiday, or your day off and you won't regret it.

500 is pretty much the minimum for a "gayming" pc
anything below that is gonna suck ass for gayming

Fair enough, what's your budget like? The GPU in that prebuilt could definitely be better if you're willing to spend more and a SSD will reduce load times in games.

>Spend like $500 or something and you'll have something more powerful than a PS4
True, i spent $450 and i still have to find a game that doesnt run a lot better than how it does on PS4, the only "exception" so far was Arkham Knight, which still run on par with its PS4 version.
>for half the price.
what? a PS4 doesnt cost $1K

>Does anyone here regret buying PS4?
I do. Almost every day.
All the excuses I ever had for getting one were soon killed by a far superior PC port. Or by the said excuse games ending up being shit.

>Cyberpower
Are you b8'ing ? Seriously?

>and a SSD will reduce load times in games.
Not him, but I always wondered if it's worth it to get an SSD big enough to hold more than 3 or 4 games with nowadays standards.
With the budget i had, i was more than glad to pick a regular HDD and accept longer loading time in favor of much more space to install games

I'm taking some time off for July but the laptop i'm using right now is on it's last leg (old + moved 4 times since I've bought it.) so I literally can't wait until then to get one sadly since I do work on it as ell.

>GPU in that prebuilt could definitely be better if you're willing to spend more and a SSD will reduce load times in games
Give me some recommendations based on what they're offering on the website.

Attached: 1452062743075.png (135x174, 31K)

SSD prices are dropping. Just last black friday I got a Samsung EVO 1TB for $100. It's pretty damn good. Look out for deals and it should be nice. I would only recommend putting games that have long load times or lots of loading screens on the SSD. FFXIV is perfect for it since it has so many loading screens.

This game is free

Attached: xrEngine_2019_02_20_04_37_37_934.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

when i build it i couldnt wait for any sort of deal or sale, and my options were either a 1TB HDD at $35, or a 200GB SSD at 45$.
As of now, my games folder is around 280GB.

which stalker is that

aaaahhhh shieeeeeet you compooper faggotlords are gonna be shitting yourselves when the PS5 hits the market with that 4k 60fps

>thinking a gaming pc benefits from the speed of an m.2 drive

The almost exact same as this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aoUMjOcYQ
but with reshade. It's fully standalone.

it's all up to your needs/budget. if you can afford a larger ssd then by all means go for it since it's objectively better than a hdd in both speed and reliability.

You can get a RTX 2060 for about $150 more or a RTX 2070 for about $300 more
SSDs are dirt cheap now, you can get 500GB SSDs for about 70 bucks.

Serious question, no intention to start an argument about this, but...is it really worth it right now to spend money on a RTX card when only 3-5 games support raytracing, and the new GTX 1660 just came out, which costs less(not by a lot, but still less), it's almost the exact same as an RTX card except not having raytracing, and performs 99% the same as a RTX card with raytracing turned off?
Depending on the games he plans to play, even a GTX 1080 might be more than enough

I use it as a Netflix machine

>You can get a RTX 2060 for about $150 more or a RTX 2070 for about $300 more
I see, i'll take a look and decide.

>SSDs are dirt cheap now, you can get 500GB SSDs for about 70 bucks.
I took a screenshot of some of the ones they offer, any strike you as good for this setup?

Attached: SSD.jpg (700x531, 161K)

No, but he was asking about potential upgrades and if he wants to go with Nvidia those are his only options unless he's lucky enough to find a place that still has 1080s in stock at a reasonable price.

pcpartpicker.com/list/wjQdQZ
Is this a good PC? I don't want to fuck up.

Also took this one at the bottom of their list.

Attached: SSD2.jpg (700x464, 145K)

looks good to me but I don't see the point behind the 144hz monitor. a 580 can't push that refresh rate in games unless all you do is play esports titles/old stuff.

>go to online computer shop
>ignore gaymen prebuilts alltogether
>browse the office use ones
>better specs for lower price
>choose one
>switch GPU to a better one, add some RAM
>order all the parts individually instead of the prebuilt
>get discount for ordering multiple things
>free delivery
This is how you do it. Anything marketed as gaymer is shit quality with flasy design to attract young folk.

problem with office PCs is that they come with a underpowered power supply, a shitty motherboard lacks features or is rated for lower speed memory sticks, and the airflow is pretty bad.

DXR is nothing more than a meme for now. If even the 2080ti can't handle it properly you certainly won't be able to use it on something like the 2070.

>buy some gtx and an intel
>games still run like shit
thanks v