Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3vMziPhQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=mGSPYd5GcgU&index=4&list=PLAx3-uG_w115k6SDvUlPhwezVPXNU-yA2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That it's no fair, and that all of them are ganging up on her like that
Are you fucking illiterate

>woman acting like a victim

wew

Post the original Japanese text and I might tell you. Can't trust anything Nintendo's """translators""" type out.

Attached: 13246145216451.png (600x419, 369K)

Nintendo didn't translate any of this you moron. AA1 was translated by Alexander O. Smith who is widely considered to be the best JP->EN video game translator in the world.

Literally what she says user, both the prosecutor and the attorney are questioning her on her obvious lies and she is having none of it.
A better question would be to ask what was the point of Grossberg saying Hemorroids so much in T&T, was that dialogue in the japanese script too?

>filters

>literally who
KEK

everyone isn't trusting her cross examination

are you even paying attention

>someone who barely knows Japanese
They did a pretty good job of it. Especially compared to the bottom, where they discard all meaning to make a really shitty joke.

>the best JP->EN video game translator
Into the trash it goes. Video game journalists are hot garbage, too.

Attached: 1550870264743.jpg (511x383, 141K)

Fuck this bitch she's everything wrong with women

autistic faggot spotted

hi

Attached: d.gif (120x160, 5K)

NOOOOOOOOO

is AA the most kino of all series?

enhance

Attached: e0stFTO.png (800x800, 84K)

>Kino
>Series
That would assume that everything about it is perfect, and every game has at least one big stinker that everyone wants to skip

what

Attached: filters.jpg (615x593, 96K)

1-3 are pretty much a perfect trilogy. After that things start to get too wobbly to really be considered an absolutely kino series.

Really? He did such an amazing job for FFXI or that tactics ogre remake, weird to see something like that from him

Nah nigga I ain't playing with you again

Attached: drkill.jpg (540x586, 122K)

Attached: tyutyuyui.png (207x183, 83K)

nearest neighbour or go home

Reminder that tomorrow is the stream for 3-2.

Don't be that guy...

Some people are really fucking autistic about translators and act like if it’s not line for line it’s fucking trash. Like most of the time people will fuck up some way but they seem to act like like games should keep honorifics and keep nip figure of speeches that mean nothing to us.

Attached: 9BC657CA-3216-42F1-ACF5-68E77390743C.jpg (600x597, 35K)

SoJ is underrated, i thought it was going to be the worst of the series based on what I heard about it before playing it. the thing that brings it down for me is the stupid seance insight parts.

TFW can't even trust the fucking "best" translators in the game anymore.

You'd think that after so many years it'd be a cinch to hire good localization teams, but all we've been getting is cucked shit lately.

Attached: goddammit nintendo.png (792x311, 284K)

Soon

Attached: 1541320725093.jpg (556x688, 61K)

>Ace Attorney
>translated by Nintendo
>implying the translations are bad
Fuck off retard.

6-5 was what 3-5 should have been in terms of channeling. It also made a lot more sense.

>CHARISMA
Im sorry for asking this, but is that a jojo reference?

AA6 is generally regarded as pretty good. The only people who say otherwise are retards.

ESRB wouldn't let sexiness be a part of an E rating, user.

Ace Attorney has some of the best localization ever in a video game series with that volume of text.
The only reasonable complaints you could give is the Americanization and occasional pop culture references (arguably; the only reasons those are frequently brought up is because they're obvious at first glance and therefore easy to critique by people who don't actually know enough to actually tackle the main translation). The main bulk of the text is better than almost any other localization job in video games, and certainly on a game on a Nintendo console.

If you thought pic related were anywhere near the "best translators in the industry" to begin with then that was a problem on your end.

Also it had the best cross examination music in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3vMziPhQiM
I want to image this music playing during Donald Trump's cross examination.

~That's fake news~

~This is a Witch Hunt~

~YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE~

>I want to image this music playing during Donald Trump's cross examination.

>~That's fake news~

>~This is a Witch Hunt~

>~YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE~

Attached: 1450321859944.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>I hate fun

>I love to mix politics and fun

Attached: Skeleton.png (30x46, 727)

You also miraculously don't know how sick people are of talking politics. Especially this term.

Unironically improved in English. It goes from shitty generic moeshit dialogue that you could hear out of any waifu garbage, to something that has at least a little bit of character and gets the same point across

@451991736
Deserves attention, but not a (You).

1. Ace Attorney is Capcom.
2. Japanese Ace Attorney is generic as fuck. My Japanese friends played the trilogy in English on their PS4s yesterday and said it was so good

>while using her sex appeal to manipulate men and excuse illegal behavior
most realistic character of the trilogy

The only people who are sick of it are those on the losing.

Do you guys think she really doesn't poop?

Do you consider typos to be part of localization? There were far more of those in AA (particularly 2 but a handful in 3 as well) than most other translated games I've played.

I also think that 2 had some really really awkward dialogue. I did a dub of 2-4 and holy fuck, while technically correct and okay to read; if you actually try to speak out some of the lines it sounds so unnatural.

Dahlia did that better. Using overt sexiness and innuendo to get what you want is smalltime and anyone smarter than the Judge would call you out on it. Dahlia used her sex appeal but pretended that she wasn't using it.

What the fuck am I reading

AA was when Takumi made it as Westernized as possible for it to get released in the US
JFA and T&T were the results of being told his games will get localized anyway, do whatever you want with them. It explains how AA had some of the most grounded cases in the series, while JFA and T&T had the fucking Circus+Maid Cafe cases.

>I did a dub of 2-4
Faggot. Anything else is immediately validated by your faggotry.

Really? Why is it there? Is this some feature for the newly ported PC version?

it's the exact opposite. AA2 and AA3 were a result of him being told they won't be localized so he went in with the Japanese stuff

Ok, well thanks for your input.

>Circus + Maid Cafe cases
Are you retarded? Yes the later games weren't nearly as Westernized but 2-3 is not a good example.

2-2 (weird monk stuff) and even 2-4 (idea of sentai competition and public stage appearances is much more Japanese than 1-3 which was, for all intents and purposes, just Power Rangers) were far more indicative of a Japanese setting than 2-3.

Similarly, 3-5 is one of the most Japanese things in the trilogy while Tres Bien is pretty reasonable in the west. Fucking Victor Kudo whining about honor and bushido and shit is again, way more Japanese than the fact that the restaurant could be called a maid cafe.

If the game takes place in Japan, honorifics should be kept. Otherwise they're probably not necessary

>Nintendo Treehouse
>Not god tier translators

Are you fucking kidding me? Sure they get cucked by NOA and lately they've sucked all kinds of balls, but late 90s/early 2000s treehouse was god tier and set the bar for what should be expected of translation/localization.

this is the best xexam music
youtube.com/watch?v=mGSPYd5GcgU&index=4&list=PLAx3-uG_w115k6SDvUlPhwezVPXNU-yA2

Attached: 1528849159073.png (400x240, 179K)

>400x240

Attached: 1531506981484.png (601x359, 269K)