Games ruined by waifucrap fanservice

we get loli raphael and ponytail sophitia.BAD DLC

Attached: aaa.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

the game was ruined because bamco wants tekken to be their only fighting game.

Amy has existed since SC3. She's also the best girl.

doesn't matter how long shes existed shes still just loli raphael literally nothing new or interesting from her at all

>Since sc3
she was in the intro for SC2, and in Raphael's bio, but she's not best girl.

hat gold Heihachi statue won't pay for itself

>game is ruined because they added best girl
You're not only gay, you have shit taste.

Shit, you're right. My brain might be faulty but she's still best girl because my penis says so.

>fighting games have the longevity of a common housefly now because all the content amounts to "WHICH WAIFUBAIT CHARACTER CAN WE ADD TO THE DLC THREE MONTHS DOWN THE LINE?"

If MK 11 ends up sucking, I am quitting fighting games for good. This genre is beyond saving, between that and e sports, which keeps infecting fighting games

The issue is she wasn't in from launch. Adding in old characters as DLC is lazy as fuck.

>hurr me think with penis it have girl so me buy!

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

>They can only add men in this game that totally doesn't come with fapbait characters out of the box
I'm sorry they don't pander to faggots as much as you'd like, grayonmuncher

There's nothing wrong with adding Cassandra as DLC, except for the fact that she's likely going to be a Sophitia clone. They should take the time to instead come up with a new weapon/moveset for her, so that fans of the character get to enjoy her while also having something that adds variety to the game.

you know what I meant.

>ponytail sophitia
wait did they ruin cassandra?
also fuck, i just remembered sc6 doesn't have alt outfits.

why did this game end up being a disaster? wouldn't you think they would try to learn from sc5?

>Ha ha! I strawmanned everyone else's post! What now?

Attached: stupidity.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

I bought the season pass specifically for Amy, eat shit faglord.

Waifucrap fanservice is the least of Bamco's problems. Like their handling with Soul Calibur.
But please stay mad about things you don't like.

>Calling me a homosexual because I'm not attracted to children

Attached: 705.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

>Implying that anyone would care about these characters if they were male.

All the characters I'm Soul Calibur are fucking worthless. Soul Calibur is the actual game Combofiend was talking about when he was saying all that function shit about MvC. The characters matter so little in SC that if they removed everyone and just put Create a character templates on the select screen I bet people wouldn't mind

SEETHING tranny
>oh nooo this videogame is ruined because it has girls!
Pathetic

This Waifufest was ruined by Soul Calibur

>this videogame is ruined because it has girls!
Never said this at all. My point is that we keep getting crappy DLC that only passes by fans because "Muh waifu" this has been happening to a lot of games not just Soul Calibur.

Attached: one-punch-man-ok-gif-13.gif (364x338, 1.77M)

>WHICH WAIFUBAIT CHARACTER CAN WE ADD TO THE DLC THREE MONTHS DOWN THE LINE?
Saying that is giving me DOAX3 flashbacks.

more like best dlc. she looks amazing and she also has new gameplay dealing with her roses, so she isnt loli raphael actually.