youtube.com/user/troidy/
vocaroo.com/i/s0eIrv1gGs8V
strawpoll.me/17483509
youtube.com/watch?v=XPjUO2YSjn0
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGma2q_zyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and its shit

>KHautists still mad

Dunkey finialy said what boomers said since 2010+.

ok

Why do western developers make such boring games

Fucking based. He's the only approved e-celeb on Yea Forums for a reason.

It do be like that.

Remember The Conduit?!??

I didn't even watch his KH review, I just hate his voice.

is this the guy that liked botw?

>sPagheTTii anD meATbalLLs aM iRight mY feLLow rEtards?

Fuck off with this retarded eceleb baby

Attached: dunkey.png (345x337, 127K)

>shits on current gen western AAA as a whole
based

Because westacucks keep buying boring games.

I'm legit shocked that I once considered him funny.

Attached: 1305371550291.jpg (450x450, 28K)

LE EPIC FUNNY VOICE MAN BAYYBEEEE

Japs make same games since NES era, AAA just suck in general. Once you start making games for sole purpose of making shekels it will be shit.

Cringe

BEEG BEEG yoshi

he literally lied in his octopath "review" because he is a fucking idiot.

Because of huge budgets
Here's the issue: the bigger the budget you have, the more money you have to make up as a result.
It means the cost for a failure is that much bigger.
To the corporate suits that fund most western games, making a game sell is a gamble, not a science. You can adjust the odds here and there but it's still basically luck to them.
So when the budget for a game is so huge and they need to recoup that cost AND THEN SOME, they try to minimize risk. And what's less risky than copying something else that's successful? On top of that, what's less risky than a big advertising push that will ensure people know about your game and maybe you can trick them into buying it too

westcucks keep buying them

Stop shilling this fucking unfunny faggot you massive cunt

>Japs make same games since NES era
If they're good, it doesn't matter. And they're still good.

sums up western gaming pretty well but I notice he left out naughty dog and rockstar games

advertising is against the rules bub

I preferred his League content. It feels like he knows that his fans will eat up anything he'll shit out these days. Dude lost his edge.

Attached: 1493486799816.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

what ecelb isnt doing that?

Attached: dunkey.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

it's vidya culture.

I can't tell if posts like @451985278 are bait anymore or not but they aren't getting (You)s.

Why don't large studios fund a bunch of small, innovative projects? There's no way they're blind to the success of indie games. Chucklefish is making boatloads of money by doing exactly this - low development costs with huge profits.

Again, he's Yea Forums approved for a reason.

cope

Ignore e-celeb threads.
Report e-celeb threads.
Do not respond to e-celeb threads.

Attached: 1529469166209.png (500x500, 38K)

They make what sells
Blame consumers

based
cringe

He went from funny comedy man to straight up satire. It is not funny because it is too real. AAA needs to crash.

Le funny voice man has been annoying since his shitty League of Legends videos

He already has an entire video shitting on Rockstar. youtube.com/watch?v=vhgp_WId5ds

games still dogshit

You know, I actually like Dunkey, but you are absolutely correct. Made me laugh because I read it in his voice.

mad weeb, cringe
>unironically misses his shitty league videos
you need to go back, tranny redditor

>5/5
What the fuck, Dunkey?

Damn a lot of seething AAA shills in this thread.

No he isn't. He, just like literally every E-celeb that gets mentioned here, is just used to facetiously shit on games by people who never bothered to play them. Dunky is has a host of problems as a critic, only some of which he's openly admitted, but at least he actually plays the games he shits on even though its because its his job.

The only Yea Forums approved E-celeb is based MM, even though his videos are often used the same way, hes a far better critic in every regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw

why do these threads get spammed by shitposters but other eceleb threads like oneyplays are fine?

he put as much effort into the video as Bioware put into Anthem.

khfag here, i can still be mad at him for his shitty KH review. but this time he was right on the money and hit the nose of every single surface level gamer who plays shitty gun games like this.

based

>b-b-b-but nintendo!
the bootyblasted roaches in the comments are hilarious

>ecelebs
stop shilling these fucking morons

Because I say so.
Don't like it? Leave and stay there.

I'm not. When I first discovered him he was obviously one of those talents that didn't understand what people enjoyed about his work. This is why youtube is cancer. It's accidental post modernism.

who is MM? i only care about and like seth

what was wrong about his KH review? he seemed to hit the nail on the head.

Hollywood.

You cant name a single thing thats wrong with the video.

You're still mentioning it and thus still got baited, only this time you're putting in extra effort in getting had. Retard.

Every board has that one that transcends "e-celeb cancer" for Yea Forums it's RLM, and for Yea Forums it's probably Dunkey.

that fucking ending
>Billy May's here with the big titty slot machine...

>dabs on JRPGcucks
>dabs on Battleroyale zoomers
>dabs on the entire video game industry
>Yea Forums still hates him
Why?

Attached: 1508809758363.png (500x500, 108K)

ok ill spam your oneyplays thread next, its fine :)

Seth is literally the only one.

>Remember Brute Force

Holy shit that game was fantastic

>hurr story so if i focus only on story and handwave away everything else i get away with rating it lower than anyone else and get my clickbait 1/5
>hurr didnt play any games so i dont get the story durrr

Retards like you are his core audience.. no surprise there.

Nah i'm bored to death with their formula at this point. Only interesting written characters are saving those games. And if they made games not VNs that were more gritty.

>say something bad about nintendo
>janitor deletes your post in seconds
>cancerous e-celeb threads
>stay up for hours

Attached: 692458555797209.jpg (345x478, 33K)

It's not satire because he's attempting to sell it his mindlessly contrarian statements as his actual opinion to rope in Yea Forumsedditors. Satire is meant to be observational and distanced from the author. He's clearly just a herd instinct faggot scared to lose viewers.

because he's eceleb trash

forgot somone
also dunkey is reddit approved not Yea Forums

Attached: a.jpg (542x524, 123K)

You've seriously never seen the HAHA LOUD copypasta in oney threads?

resetera merger nu/v/ loves all those things

That's how it used to be, but the reason they don't do that now is because high-fidelity graphics are seen as one of the biggest things to lower risk. Why? Because that's what the mainstream considers to be a 'good looking' game.
This goes hand in hand with how mainstream game publishers have discovered that you can basically lie about the contents of a game if you advertise well enough and bring enough hype. I think the Destiny Marketing lead basically said that was their approach.
I agree, funding a bunch of smaller projects would normally be better in total, but because these studios are chasing short-term huge profits, they're seeking the biggest bet for the biggest gross return. They would rather get 10% back on a $500 million investment than 20% back on 10 $20 million investments

Not enough.

a lot higher concept than his usual schlock

im glad it wasnt another bad smash bros or video with collaborators

still mad about KH3 I see
seething snoy boy

the capcom shilling is worse desu

funny how you never post this image in giant bomb threads

kys redditor

I usually think his videos are trash but this was unironically great.
Everyone wanted to work at Hollywood and failed.

its not good for shareholders. if you arent making record breaking profits year after year, you're literally failing to them. Even if you make a profit on your projects, if you aren't making ALL the profit, then you might as well have lost everything.

Fuck Sseth. He's a thief.
Mandalore is the only Yea Forums approved Youtube guy.

barely

Because Yea Forums hates everything. Have you learned nothing?

>anime shit
>image name
Discarded opinion

It's not shilling because I do it for free. And when another dev starts churning out great games such as DMC5, RE2 and MHW I'll "shill" them too.

>is this the guy that likes a generally good game that was positively received across-the-board including Yea Forums until near the end of 2018 where it became cool to hate it suddenly after people shit post the board with ms paint tier info pics?

That was the shittiest video he's made yet. I don't even get what he is trying to say since he just yells "remember this" the whole time.
Also in Apex I can't go a few seconds without seeing another team, and people suck at sniping. So everyone rushes to get closer. Maybe in pubg and Fortnite that happens, but I never died to a snipe in Apex.

are you seriously defending KH's story?
>clickbait
how is it clickbait? its not in the title or anything, it just seems like his opinion.

dunkey has made it clear that he isnt a fan of the whole "anime bullshit" type thing a lot of japanese games tend to do, like xenoblade 2 or octopath. kingdom hearts 3 is like taking both of those things and multiplying them, its not a surprise he hated it.

>He's clearly just a herd instinct faggot scared to lose viewers.
Nah, that would be Boogie1488

>people still take dunkey seriously even though he continually praises cinematic garbage like uncharted
What was even the point of this video? He even lumps in non-shitty games like Prey and Soldier of Fortune with AAA trash.

Attached: 1j9ywu.jpg (400x369, 77K)

because he is a idiot and has literally no clue half the time what he is talking about?
To the point he routinely lies in reviews not out of malice but out of incompetence?
He is the prototype "funny voices for babies" and now that everyone copies his stick he shits out clickbait reviews to stay relevant.
He is on the level of cleanprincegaming

haha le funny voice donkey :D

Is there any original content on Youtube anymore? Every gaming channel's videos now are just derivative of
>'AAA games lmao'
>'microtransactions and lootboxes bad'

It actually feels like everyone is the same person at this point

Attached: 1546031432424.jpg (253x199, 7K)

>roughly 20 minutes
>still up
Suck my fat, juicy and veiny cock, jannies.

>I don't even get what he is trying to say since he just yells "remember this" the whole time.
how low must your IQ be to be unable to decipher the meaning of a dunkey youtube video

kill yourself nigger

You know Jimbo, there's a reason why Yea Forums had to have a report option of "flagrant fanboy thread" added tot he system. I wonder why that is?

IF YOU GUYS HATE E CELEBS SO MUCH WHY INSTEAD OF POSTING JUST HIDE THE THREAD YOU DAMN FOOLS THE JANNIES ARENT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO ALL YOU CAN DO IS IGNORE IT

Attached: 156764557865565.jpg (749x728, 35K)

When did everything on Yea Forums get so fucking serious lmao?
AAA BTFO, based dronkus

>non-shitty games like Prey and Soldier of Fortune
both of those are shit though

Attached: sm.png (574x968, 763K)

As long as he buys the game, fine by me since its supporting the franchise.

>shit talking The Darkness
OH NO YOU DIDNT
OH NO YOU JUST DID NOT

>KHfaggot calls something "cinematic"
fucking kek
>routinely lies
name 2 times he lied.
>his octopath review!!!
it wasnt a review.

the same that was wrong with everyone other e-celeb who tried playing kingdom hearts 3 for views and clicks, they did it retardedly. you wont understand because you're not a khfag.

why do people say something dumb like this? why are you pretending to be stupid on the internet, who are you trying to make laugh? it wasn't funny the first time a joke like this was made and it wont be funny the next 100 times, and it especially wont be funny the next 1000 times either. but by then it will be considered normal even though its still stupid.

in that case I wish the shareholders would simply fuck off from the videogame industry and go invest in some farmaceutical stocks or gold or some shit, and leave my videogames alone for fuck sake.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

MatthewMatosis, the single best critic to ever script a video on a videogame. Like I said, he's used the same way every e-celeb is on Yea Forums, but he has the most insightful, genuine, well thought out videos on games that I've ever seen myself. The only one close to him in having a serious passion for videogames as a medium is probably Mark Brown but he's a cuck.

Because of how thorough and careful he is with his videos, he and the banana fuck that vehemently opposed him at the time almost single handedly developed the entire outline of the dissonance DS2 created that still shows itself to this day on Yea Forums in souls threads, and can be used as a character lesson for anyone who wants to understand what makes videogames work based on perspective.

neo-Yea Forums loves AAA games and worships corporate cock daily

>videogamegoyimkey

if he only drew boys I'd support him desu, girls are gross

If you want to talk about some eceleb's new video there's literally a comment section built into the video itself for people like you

are you really slurping Disney's cock of all corporations? you're really happy that they're selling disney merchendise? actually cringeworthy, not memeing here, actually cringing irl

Attached: bike.gif (386x266, 417K)

>haha fuck this dumb and stupid disney and final fantasy baby game
>here's why nintendo is good and earthbound is a master piece that isnt ashamed of having a goofy setup or plot
there are a lot of people like this, i'm sorry user but even pretending to defend them makes you stupid

Attached: okretard.jpg (1080x1247, 89K)

Hey Sseth you thieving nigger.

still mad about splatoon and octopath i see

Who just randomly starts spinning around on the floor in public? A comedic genius.

AYYYYYY FUNNY VOICE SUPER MARIO 2 SHOWING A GAME WHILE TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER GAME SO FUNEEEE

>it's up
>leah are u still with ur bull can u come over and cuddle???

Literally who?

>shitting on Apex Legends
You can hear all of his fans leave.

Exodus is actually p good. Of course he didn't actually review it, he doesn't do anything that can't be full of irony and shit talking.

kingdom hearts is ashamed of having a goofy setup or plot, thats why the focus is on anime characters and not disney worlds, thats why the disney worlds dont matter to the plot at all. he never said KH was a "baby game" either, sounds like you're just projecting some insecurities.

Sorry I actually want to enjoy it first before I listen to his review. He's usually dead on but don't want to risk my fragile ego.

not really
both games are shit

b-but kingdom hearts has anime styled characters so it's bad!

obsessed

>Dunkey thread still up
>Scott the woz gets purged after like 10 posts
Faggot ass mods

Fucking die, Apex shill.

Dunkey doesn't make any sense anymore. He just yells memes the whole time, and tries too hard to be funny. Back then he'd at least criticize a game and then throw a joke out here and there. Now it's just "lul randumb" humor.
Go watch his Andromeda video, and then come back and watch this shit. It's like night and day.

Nope. Still mad at Octopath

Disney is great

You and me brotha.
The best thing for that is to have game companies that are privately owned, and not by a public company
Private ownership is the only way to get away from the cancer of the myth of endless growth

Go back to your h*lfchan memes for indian qweens facebook page pajeet

What baffles me is that he didn't even aknowledge the unique problems with the game, or gave an opinion on a mechanic. It was like "BR is bad, you take 30 minutes to find someone and a camper kills you" - But Apex has a fuck huge time to kill and rewards player aggression and it's much faster to find and fight people on it than the other game he was showing, Fortnite.

Yes

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHHAHAHA.gif (480x270, 2.7M)

stay mad
this isnt a review retard. do you see "dunkview" anywhere? do you see a score? why do you faggots take everything about your videogames so seriously

He does not shit talk it, he demonstrates that AAA has not innovated since then.

He was right, KHfans just don’t want to admit they waited 17 years for this blunder of a finale.

>Scott the woz

You must be 18+ to post here.

He's not even "reviewing" anything here. Just shitting on the current trends.

>All these complaints
>Magically forgives TLOU and Uncharted even though it has all of these exact same issues
Dunkey is such a faggot

Attached: 1533769564473.png (810x688, 455K)

thats because hes just joking around you obnoxious faggot
>im not a faggot!!
go play fortnite faggot

>Goofy uses ultra instinct to deflect a fatal attack from anime villain

This is kino

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

He hated Uncharted 4

>thats why is focus on anime characters and not disney worlds
not a single fucking reviewer got it right and you still dont either. each of the bad guys in kh3 went into the disney worlds this time for a good reason just like they used to back in kh1. kingdom hearts 2 for as good as the gameplay is more guilty of this than kh3 is. which only goes to show that as far as several of these youtubers and Yea Forums fags are concerned is where people stopped playing kingdom hearts.

>projecting
its double standards, they shit harder on kingdom hearts compared to light hearted nintendo games because they dont want to bother playing the games but still want sweet youtube clicks. its totally shit and the youtubers are equally.

holy shit delete this
\

western games suck.

>Remember Freedom Fighters
Yeah, now i'm sad.

the west sucks at those too compared to japan, so it would be a waste of money.

I think Dunkey is losing it

lmao

He called TLOU a ladder simulator and a non game.

Uh what? It was critikal that hated UC4

This is true i first saw dunkey on plebbit 8 years ago

But by buying the game and convincing his fans the game sucks, he successfully ensured LESS people buy the game.

>Dunkey makes yet another video with no real point or meaning behind it
>Yea Forums still explodes into a frothing rage
every single time

Attached: 1519420379323.gif (300x230, 348K)

this isnt even the best of it, post the one where sulley scares the shit out of vanitas and they chuck him through several doors

kingdom hearts isnt light hearted at all, its edgy fanfiction bullshit mixed with literal rehashes of disney plotlines

its made to sell disney merchendise to weebs.

So the joke is that he is slinging lazy criticism?
Also why do you think I care that you called me a faggot or that I would want to play a game I've indirectly mentioned as a bad one in the post are you quoting?
Is this the power of a Dunkey fan?

>"You must be 18+ to post here."
>Watches dunkey

No they aren't, everything is Disney limitations. If Square and Nomura had their way, the Disney characters in each of the worlds would be able to move around and be more of a crossover but Disney forbade Sqaure from racemixing their IP's and made them keep all the worlds isolated from each other. Square just used that as a design for the multiverse in the game and its rules

JonTron is already more than a decade old.
Also, reminder that people born in 2001 are allowed to post.

Loyal defender of videogamedunkey ITT. Step down before he slays you with his blade of epic ironic humor

Team Dad

So his video is about how current vidya trends and AAA devs suck.
Seems pretty obvious, what are people mad about again?
I guess because it's an e-celeb, people have lost their minds in a frothing rage like usual.

If niggers stopped buying them by the dozens of millions then just maybe they'd have to make something that isn't completely derivative garbage.

i dislike e celebs threads too brother

>no real point or meaning behind it
blind and deaf or dumb?

its shocking how many genuine, unironically autistic people there are on this board. dunkey threads oust them every time.

And then he went back and unironically said it was a masterpiece a few months later This was immediately after his big beef with Microsoft. Really makes you think

They shouldn't be.

when crapcom churns out mega man legends 3, then the shilling might be justified.

Hard to take this seriously when he slurps up every new generic platformer.

He later said he was wrong and on his 2nd run he liked it
He also liked the new GOW

>he didn’t post Donald Duck obliterating this guy with a laser
Gay youtu.be/LMzfX88ZmTw

I can't remember. is he, uh, /our/ guy or not?

Unironically activated my almonds right now desu.

This whole thread is grasping at straws
People are reacting as if he said every single game featured or mentioned in the video is shit when he didn't

It depends if he dislikes what we want to shitpost about

Not anymore.

imagine actually feeling the need to defend some youtuber who doesn't care about you lmao

take the cord out and become an individual who doesn't need others force feeding what to like and dislike

Attached: 1546031568043.jpg (264x282, 10K)

his summary of BR games is accurate and not really a new criticism, everyone complains about empty maps for example.

the joke is that you're angry about it

Grats on finally making a 2 and a half minute video summarizing what most videogame hobbyist and 90% of Yea Forums have been bitching about for nearly a decade running.

How insightful and necessary of a perspective, certainly warranting its own thread.

what was wrong with the new GOW aside from no replayability

It literally criticizes its own plot structure constantly like Sully throwing Vanitas, them constantly knowing they're not even sure why they're doing anything, and Woody having a bigger shonen anime speech than Sora.
The problem is that its much like that shit Neo Yokio on Netflix where it plays every thing way too straight outside those moments to be an intelligent satire.

>resetera seething that western AAA devs make the same exact game 100 times
Political correctness completely starved all the creative freedom we once had. Ill die knowing this society and its people will fall. Hopefully a new one will not fall to the same virus that we did.

yeah dude I loved inFamous
I miss him

Attached: infamous.png (818x960, 1.22M)

>loyal defender
i said he was still shit but also said his video was good this time, fuck you

so what? Yea Forumsirgins like edgy shit here more than they like to admit to.

This game looks hideous wtf are those rocks in the background

Yeah, imagine being the kind of person who defends an eceleb from mean Yea Forums bullies.

i just bought it the other day

cope KHcuck

cope

Youtubers aren't educators. They just entertain us in ways we wouldn't normally be entertained.

Predictable story. The game felt arcadey as shit.

They revived actual Mega man and made one of the best Mega man games in the franchise.
Miss me with that Inafune shit. Bury that westaboo motherfucker responsible for shitting up Capcom's IPs in the first place.

>being this uneducated

Attached: B4605AFF-F748-4A7C-8DC8-C843E5DA7F35.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

What generic platformers? Those are barely made anymore. There's Mario Odyssey and A Hat in Time and a bunch of low effort indie shit and ports of games made years ago.

me don't understand why not video games thread still up
bunga

Attached: 1526538737778.jpg (590x523, 52K)

I haven't played it but from what I hear it doesn't sound all that predictable.

>The first "Halo Killer"
No it wasn't, it was as mediocre as it was forgettable

God, even when it's an opinion piece I can vaguely agree with, he does it so fucking poorly and without any humor that I can't help but hate it. I'm stunned that this was a 3 minute video, it felt like it was about 15, and it was utterly painful to watch.

I wish he'd just stick to calling Taco Bell and saying he wants Pizza Hut. Not only is that slightly funny, it's also 100 times more "intellectual" than this awful, awful video, or any of his other utter failures to critique.

Holy shit, how did you know it was me? V i d e o g a m e D u n k e y.

imagine being the type of person who is compelled to shitpost because someone made a 2 minute youtube video

>xv-kun and mm2-kun have both arrived to shit up the thread

Attached: 1550599842141.jpg (546x505, 24K)

It's amazing how a little bit of color can take a generic dudebro action guy design and make it 10X better

Anthem legends without the hovering limit and at twice the flight speed would be amusing for a short time at least.

>The game felt arcadey as shit.
And that's bad because?

You mean his fans? I mean, just look at his comment section. Full of shitposts.

funny how you never post this in giant bomb threads

isn't his only good "review" the one with skyrim mods?

I played it and it was. I also suck Sony's cock unironically so I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass. I know Sony could do better.

>mm2-kun
I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this another boogeymen of yours? You're embarrassing your fellow toddlers with such stereotypical cuckoldry.

>youtuber thread tribalism

No focus on story and instead on outdated gameplay that's outdated. Sorry grandpa but video games arent just games anymore in fact they'd be much better if all of them were interactive novels where combat wasnt the fucking center point.

Why does every fucking series have a dedicated autist to ruin threads

Attached: FBB0F29F-FAD3-4502-AA4F-00BCCB7FE1A5.png (616x385, 174K)

>Remember Brink

Fuck dunkeyfags, Brink was absolutely Kino

Attached: 51qKyZGOXlL._SX342_.jpg (342x394, 29K)

I think he means that it feels like nothing has weight or requires any thought.
Halo is arcadey but because the gameplay still requires some thought and decision making to be effective, it's still enjoyable.
Anthem is weightless and braindead

no, he was right, it's a solid 7.5/10

wapanese

because we took the bait

Attached: ac.jpg (386x786, 46K)

OMG OMG OMG DUUUUNKEEEEEY!

no

>random youtube funny man says he didn't enjoy a couple of totally bland and generic AAA nipponese games
>weeaboo drones act like he insulted their family honor or some shit
Why are weebs so autismal?
Not everyone is a big enough sperg to enjoy shit games just because they were made by slant eyes.

He's just a zoomer. It makes no sense to call a cutscene heavy game without dexterity based gameplay "arcade"

had to happen one day
Seeing Bioware go was sad. It's like watching relative with Alzheimer's. It's bad, and it can only get worse.

>I think he means that it feels like nothing has weight or requires any thought.
I used to think like that until i encountered the Valkyries

What are you talking about nigger he put Uncharted 4 in his best of 2018.

Yeah but you have to like those.

Attached: 1547062805097.jpg (576x384, 9K)

>I think he means that it feels like nothing has weight or requires any thought.

Huh? But it's mostly home-based games that are getting dumber and dumber compared to arcade games.

Disney is unironic trash for faggots. I'd be happy if it was more gay anime butt boy time and less Disney shit.

Attached: 1378582651629.jpg (329x256, 18K)

AAA game devs are currently in the A-B testing stage of trying to find out how to perfectly fuck their consumer while tricking them into thinking it's an amazing experience. e.g. Gambling cubes.

yes

Nothing wrong with being a zoomer. I'm not stuck in the past sucking off games that barely hold up today. You can convey a story without cutscenes but the reason people use it is to cop out. It's still arcadey as shit. Even if it has a fuckton of cutscenes. Stop playing your dumb fucking muh combat games and play something that actually requires thought nigger. People like you are the reason why we keep playing the same 3 games every decade.

you are a drone
keep waiting for a literal who to tell you what your opinion should be

>going to Youtube for opinions

lul

>unfunny e-celeb makes shit video
>legion of fanboy drones come in to defend him from any criticism
Why is Yea Forums such a terrible and autistic place? Why can't everyone just think like me?

Holy shit I didn't know Dunkey triggers Yea Forums so hard.
Gotta make thread more often.

I'm retarded Yea Forums, is he complaining that AAA studios include mechanics from other popular games, often to the detriment of the final product? Or is he complaining about how some games in a genre are similar?

Attached: confus.gif (220x212, 3.05M)

I knew jap games were terrible long before I knew about dunkey
cope harder

no

I know that, I'm just trying to interpret what the guy meant but couldnt say

You don't like ghetto white voice?

He's complaining about the former, how every AAA game is a homogenous blob of shit they copy off of other games while introducing almost nothing new

>>old dunkey was a fucking spastic that made videos about the most random shit like Glover, League videos always have some fun gimmick out of left field like a butchered karaoke set to Power of Love or talking in Will Smith or Jackie Chan impressions
>>has a Mega Man playthrough where he stops talking about the game entirely after Part 1 and the rest of the playthrough is him talking about a modern-day Iliad he made up about fighting Stienfeld that goes through about six different story genres
>>stops making League
>>content almost immediately nosedives, comedy videos are formulaic garbage where the whole video is just him recycling the same five unfunny jokes he's already used in other videos and half of all his content is stupid serious shit that's popular because he talks like he doesn't give a shit even though it's basically never any sort of intelligent commentary ever (Shining review literally just talks about the most basic fucking concept of the movie where the antagonistic force is a looming presence as if this wasn't common fucking knowledge)

Attached: 1541650865055.jpg (799x671, 62K)

this, and some western games are even better like witcher 3, skyrim, dmmm, gothic and dark soul, no chink rpgs even compare

Yea Forums triggers Dunkey fans hard enough to spam threads? Holy shit.

It was funny.
RLM has made the same exact joke like this before and Yea Forums hails them as absolutely based for it.

Attached: shrug.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>*validates popular opinions*
>Subbort me patrön guys if you think I'm right
Fuck off

>>Scott the woz
Why is this guy getting shilled so much?

holy shit this is the basedest e celeb ever

>already stooping to "no u" tier comebacks
its over bros
Dunkey annihilated Yea Forums

I've seen a couple of his vids.
He is literally just a skinny 2011 era Jontron so I'm guessing it's nostalgia.

he doesn't even have patreon

people use this to make fun of the game but honestly this shit is my favorite part of it. the absolute fucking absurdity of the plot is part of the fun.

Dunkey is funny until you realise he is not trying to sound like an autistic retarded madchild cause he really is one. You can't deny it

Attached: 1518127875631.jpg (766x779, 36K)

It's not "no u." if it's the truth.

>I'll check him out I guess, that's cool
>His fucking videos are 30-40 minutes long to 6 hours long

Jesus fucking christ I could beat the damn game myself and have my own opinion by the time I finish one of his reviews wtf who would actually sit down and listen to a guy talk about a game for the length of one of the LOTR movies?

Its ironic that he complains about AAA games being too homongenous while also just doing what every other "content creator" is saying and doing the past couple years and bringing nothing new to the table

god damn the one time he actually mentions Prey like ive been wanting him to do forever and he puts it into this garbage fire of a video. Fuck. God damn it, Jason.

Attached: 3241234213541235.jpg (800x435, 82K)

>there are people here right now that don't watch based Troidy

youtube.com/user/troidy/

Attached: 1521547931123.png (460x334, 176K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0eIrv1gGs8V

I deny it. There you go.

cringe

Attached: 1538074837219.png (603x495, 139K)

the only approved e-celeb on Yea Forums is based Sseth

Then whatever else he makes cash with, doesnt matter

Ever heard of multitasking?

>AAA western budgets are fucking massive
>they just keep making the same game every year
how?????

Attached: 1357123480354.jpg (427x448, 126K)

Yea Forums contrarianism.

you sound like a nu-male

Attached: 1541869024462.jpg (500x378, 34K)

1 huge game > a lot of smaller successes

All the BR games bring in millions a week, while a few decent success brings in a few million in profit in their life time. Of course the trade of is that the fads eventually stop, while a solid smaller game can be a franchise that goes on forever. Until one of the sequels gets turned into the latest fad and kills the series.

So just like Dunkey. Thanks.

You can literally hear this guy pull the wiener out of his mouth to speak at the beginning lol.

>A guy like Dunkey scored a girl with huge knockers and support for his lifestyle/career
>Half of Yea Forums can't stand him.
stop being hateful and lonely

Attached: bazookas.jpg (1075x1151, 117K)

Attached: 1521343477630.png (361x691, 208K)

haha I put 8 different game titles into 1
HAHA I SAID BOOKWORM
HHAAHHHAA I SAID IT MAKES YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL LIKE *BLANK*

Attached: 1538293806749.png (696x131, 19K)

I still find his GTA videos hilarious but he's just lame now

>Wiener
This is an 18+ website Timmy.

Attached: 1548475454086.jpg (500x375, 129K)

>Because that's what the mainstream considers to be a 'good looking' game.
I hope we get over this phase. But I know that they'd just adopt another style and drive it into the ground.

Why'd you delete your first post?
But I agree, he used to be a sperg with a bad headset using youtube as his way to express himself, he's basically a normie now and his videos are just as creatively bankrupt. Its like he's trying to imitate his own reputation since none of his initial spark is left

Attached: 1547236688596.jpg (890x900, 142K)

This guy is actually funny and entertaining.

if thats huge my gfs tots are gargantuan

>it not nintendo so bad

Why'd he have to lie like a little bitch then?
>it's ok when my favourite eceleb does it

Thanks. Y-you too.

>huge knockers
you talking about her chin?

Attached: 1540952562838.jpg (1154x1500, 1.16M)

this desu

>A guy like Dunkey scored a guy
ftfy*

>manly hands and arms
>either deformed face or unflattering glasses
>dead eyes that conceal her actual dark thoughts she wont ever tell you but will be a huge problem out of nowhere
and to top it all off i dont understand what the point with his video was. I remember most of those games yeah and they were okay. i dont get it

Attached: 1543235752244.jpg (480x712, 18K)

bruh

Remember Brute Force?

Attached: brute-force-xbox-front-cover.jpg (800x1138, 141K)

Attached: 1520210756159.jpg (2550x3300, 474K)

the normals are waking up
video game crash soon bros

does this guy even like videogames anymore? last thing i saw him not shit on was smash brothers

strawpoll.me/17483509

just watched it a second time
>lawbreakers footage
>can't even remember the name

Attached: 1435434979919.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I can't believe how i used to like this dudes videos. Now i just CAN'T STAND HIS STUPID FUCKING VOICE. i don't know it's just so dumb and annoying

I am talking about his videos.

>video game crash soon bros

Attached: 1546422021280.jpg (251x251, 14K)

Stop derailing threads and fuck off fag

Cope, Gravity Rush for example was a amazing concept ruined by the fact that it was associated with Subhuman westcucks. If it was entirely developed by Capcom, Nintendo or even Sega it would be a masterpiece

You do realize there can be more than one right? That's how herd instinct works.

>'whens dunekys epic dunkview coming out so I know what to think about that new game?'

Attached: 1546036233738.png (466x490, 24K)

Although I do agree with you somewhat I feel like people like you and I aren't the target demographic for things like The Shining analysis. Something tells me Dunkey was aiming more for people in the 13-16ish year old range that had never seen the movie before. Not people like us that have watched the movie many times over and have a more critical analysis through re-watching and perhaps reading up on it. Either way I do agree he took the movie in the simplest way possible.

Cringe

no pls

Sadly this.

KH3 is genuinely dogshit, get over it

and he's a big fat fuck as well kek

godlike video, generic AAA shooters need to die

Attached: 1546573581739.png (1170x600, 55K)

why would you even reply to a brainlet wojak post

>mfw still no working xbox emulator

Attached: i have no mouth and i must scream.jpg (201x282, 15K)

>video is actually pretty good
>video makes a good point too

Attached: 1548664581867.png (1000x566, 253K)

Attached: 1537667659167.jpg (480x360, 24K)

actually obsessed lmao, I didn't even mention a game but nice to know what keeps you so mad

He should use BOTW for the climbing a tower joke.

Attached: 1528963770464.jpg (252x240, 13K)

Is it really? I dont need a video to remind myself that a lot of games are copypaste nowadays

matthewmatosis already made this point much better in his god of war video (a game which dunkey considers his game of the year)

>Disney is great
>shits out unironically soulless live action remakes instead of the animated movies their known for further proving that mainline corporations hate having an imagination because it doesn't make them money
maybe back in the day when they had things like The Lion King, but in the year 2019 they have realized that the general population is so stupid that they'll eat anything Disney's corporate ass shit's out.

Attached: genie.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Attached: 1534591819502.jpg (620x670, 93K)

>unironic shill thread at 300 replies
you people are the fucking worst

Attached: 1550853261992.png (500x400, 133K)

This
BOTW its a good game but it has a lot of things that plague a bunch of other world games

He sounds like he's got a blocked nosed whilst trying to put on some sort of voice.

>WHERE THE VIDYA GAMES AT?

funny how you never complain when it's a giant bomb thread

FUCKYOU

Attached: LeahBee04.jpg (416x433, 31K)

RENT FREE

we're talking about kingdom hearts

Its not f-fair Kingdom Hearts bro...how could the jannies allow this to happen? Anyone who criticizes our game should be perma banned on sight.

those threads stagnate at like page 10

nice excuse, hypocrite.

you're speaking to a wall, no one cares you shill

>that voice
>combined with that face
Wow... "she" really is perfect for Dunkey.

Western bad anime gud amirite fellow pedophiles

Disney is the equivalent of a rich kid inheriting a fuckton of money and then just riding out the legacy of their predecessors.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPjUO2YSjn0

Daily reminder.

Attached: Untitled2.png (798x447, 192K)

>open the video
>"Welcome to the world of far cry: exodus"
>lol thats not the name of the game xDDD
How do people watch this shit

It probably happened because he fucking hated League so he had to innovate constantly to keep his interest in the game. But I don't think the shift in tone was caused by League but him actually getting a girlfriend. Being sad/depressed really fires up the creative types, it seems.

based

call me a wall again and I'll kick your shit in
I don't even notice giant bomb threads are even in the catalog since they don't have the exact same image and opening text each time. Stop defending unironic shilling.

>le funny ironic lisp man
kys reddit

3 bedroom house in the guys head rent free

see

I really started hating Dunkey when he got banned from League for being a bitch and begged them to take him back saying he was such a pillar of the community and deserved special privileges for it.

>Western bad anime gud
Yes. Exactly.

Attached: 062ab1745778b4a0125f1b0018fc8ec410f5751e8503ceb737e51f0773f234b4.jpg (1029x1001, 417K)

The formatting was fucked up and I'm really anal about this kind of stuff

There have already been a bunch of good answers here but I wanted to add the Western developers more often are obsessed with making “experiences” instead of letting a game accept what it is and revel in its gameyness

For every bad cash in we get something good like Frozen 2

I'm very embarrassed for this thread, I love most of donkeys videos, especially before he became fuckhuge on shitube, but he's pretty fucking casual in reality, so none of his views hold any weight to me and the only real dunkview I completely agree with is the batman game one.

His videos should really just stick to fun bullshit and stay away from the "srs bsns" mediocrity which he only really started doing after the ocarina of time video.

Attached: untitleddd.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

>t. actual scumfuck bastard, mental dickface that ought to be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are

>I don't even notice giant bomb threads are even in the catalog since they don't have the exact same image and opening text each time.

>he keeps making up new excuses for his hypocrisy

Attached: 1536055645709.jpg (247x248, 26K)

no

This.
Honestly anyone who's opinions differ from the norm should just be silenced. Am I right, fellow Kingdom Hearts bros?

I don’t think he’s a paragon of intelligent commentary by any means. Just entertaining. What did he do to get banned from league?

Are people actually shocked deviant art fanfic the series is being made fun of? Like their are people that take this garbage seriously and get emotional over it

Attached: 1537752507268.gif (200x200, 2M)

why does mickey look like he shops at hot topic

dont kid yourself friend, botw was never respected on Yea Forums

Attached: nintendomination.webm (1280x720, 481K)

c

Because modern Yea Forums is all of those things.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

>not nakeyjakey

But please, tell me how the fat neckbeard guy who lets his fat girlfriend forcefeed him food all day because its her kink is Yea Forums's most based.

Attached: 1549269469520.png (400x400, 171K)

This guy should go back to making meaningless comedy videos and stop trying to review games. He blows dick at it because he has terrible tastes. He should also change his comedy because it's also gotten shit.

He got tilted and told a troll to kill himself in an overblown cringey insult and got banned, then proceeded to cry over how Riot's done nothing for him being "the biggest promoter of League" for 4 years and that he's done with league because they didn't bend the knee and unban him for bieng so special.

Some Malphite was intentionally feeding in his ranked so he typed "Malphite you are a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are". They banned him for that. When he asked them to unban him this one time because he shilled their video game for free all these years they said they won't because he's "toxic".

And that's it. The rest is history. They later unbanned him after they caught shit from his video that shat on LoL but he didn't come back to it.

Yeah, only people who agree with me should be allowed to review games.

Well Dunkey's opinions is the norm so he wouldn't be silenced. As user pointed out hes casual as fuck. He's just a self hating casual like most people on Yea Forums.

is that Negan?

I like his humor, he's so funny with his funny voice and his extremely biased reviews of games he doesn't like playing.

I base all my decisions of buying or not a game on this man because i cannot think on my own.

Nakeyjakey is good, but he's not ubiquitous enough yet

t. agrees with dumbnkey

rlm is good though

>actually cheering for bunch of chinks banning people for "hatespeech"
You're such a cuck lmao

MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN YOURS BLAAAARGHHGH *has another heart attack* FUCK YOU REPUBLICANS!

Attached: 1521480921577.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

how is this funny lmao

>people now know the incredibly talented and prolific Jeffrey Dean Morgan from his role on The Walking Pleb alone

I want to die

all me

nakeyjakey is maximum bro comfy. i wish he was my friend IRL.

>cheering for a fat based-bearded e-celeb because he's your internet friend simulator
Pathetic

not him but did you actually watch the video? he pretty much shits on the modern AAA industry and says that they have the same recycled garbage in every game nowadays. How is it a bad thing?

>muh nintendo
>muh overwatch
>muh naughty dog
fuck off dunkey

I see "dont fuck with donald duck" is still a universal rule.

this
no thing more reddit than this hole

There are people that think JRPGs are good, there are people who have unironic BR game threads and argue about twitch views, there are people that think the videogame industry is still good or better than it was before
Yea Forums is dead, but I don't want facts being associated with le big yoshi man

I like Negan desu

>he pretty much shits on the modern AAA industry
what a brave and original stance to take in this day and age.

t. arkham city casual

See, I can adhom too.

Because he's a dumbass and he's just bandwagoning. He's not actually smart enough to come to good conclusions. If he says anything right it's by pure chance.

I don't know, maybe he is so mad about the video game industry than he can't keep it inside himself and have to make videos about why this industry sucks

Attached: (you).gif (450x600, 2.33M)

I don't know man, Gaming Grampa just isn't as funny as he used to be. I don't know if it's because he got a girlfriend or if i've just outgrown him.

How is that a fucking original comment
>dude AAA brown and bloom shooters are so generic
>dude AAA zombie games are so generic
>dude indie open world survival sims are so generic
>dude AAA open world ubisoft tower simulators are so generic
>dude AAA battle royale lootbox shooters are so generic
It's literal fucking r/gaming shit that every casual spouts. If you think he's in any way enlightening you're a retard who needs to be told what to think

>Thinks Halo has shit AI compared to todays AI
lmaooooooooooooo

It would have actually fit as an actual example but criticism of Nintendo is crucifixion

I know him from Supernatural though

lmao you're implying that its an intelligent and original thought to say 'lol kingdom hearts is dumb'

its the most generic and surface level response ever

because they're obsessed with realism, and reality is boring

Attached: FB_IMG_1550805301382.jpg (1078x1440, 114K)

How do you guys worship this guy? He literally sounds like a mouth-breathing barely-enunciating retard. Is it because he's relatable? The fuck.

Nothing more cringe than adoring e-celeb reviewers.

Not to hate on him but fuck Yea Forums's opinion.

Contrarian faggot

whatd he lie about? its dog shit.

haha yeah I remember that

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

His lol vids were utter garbage, maybe you should take his advice.

>says that they have the same recycled garbage in every game nowadays
>keeps buying them
wow, saving the gaming industry one step at a time.

Attached: 1504181155832.jpg (540x540, 78K)

Why does Yea Forums like e-celebs so much?

His "reviews" are pretty much accurate and to the point, but of course no one takes them that seriously cause they aren't one hour long and that's not what he's known for

>400+ post e-celeb thread
Classic Yea Forums

Its unoriginal content and the crux of 10+ other videos on the same game in the past couple of days
there's no reason to go Dunkey when I can consume the same content done better on other channels

Yea Forums is the mental illness board.

and? the man must have some ego to think that what he is saying is original. Kinda like what he is talking about in the video, his voice is part of the youtube reviewer whitenoise.

oh my god thats .... thats so f** toxic!!! im glad he was banned!

Attached: 1523424275481.png (640x1136, 762K)

I thought he was black

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

VideoGameDunkey is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess he has never felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. He exists as a polyp upon the colon of culture, satiating himself on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

He's an insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnout who silently believes he could do a better job of making games than the professionals in the industry. Yet he lacks the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry he's obsessed with. He chooses instead to fuck around and make youtube poop rambling piss-takes well into middle age.

He is just an awful person. I've met thousands just like him, and the last thing we need is for him to gain any attention for his navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like this guy. His is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope he disappears and his disaffected followers stop subsidizing his lifestyle. Perhaps that would force him to do something productive with himself.

Yea Forums posts about e-celebs because otherwise they would actually have to play videogames.

No he has shit taste. BOTW for example is a bad game, and he doesn't understand why and he can't articulate what he feels even when he tries.

It's not an original comment but the difference is that it's made by someone who is somewhat known in the gaming scene and not just random posters on shitposting website. Most likely this won't change anything but maybe it will make some more people aware at least.

skinny blackpilled dunkey was the goat

>dunkey
>smug

Attached: Overlord.jpg (224x227, 30K)

So you're literally just purporting an appeal to popularity? It's okay for him to be an unoriginal dicksucker because it's for his brainless drone fans? This is the sort of political thinking that erodes your brain into nothingness.

He is, thats just his wife's neckbeard brother who lives with her and dunkey because he's disabled.

Yeah because RLM isn’t bad. This ain’t tough.

>There are people that think JRPGs are good
yes, because they are. don't you have a western movie "game" to watch?
>there are people that think the videogame industry is still good
the 2008-2014 era was really bad, but japan has been back in peak form since then while the west's shovelware is finally getting the negative critical reception it deserves.
most of the bitching now is coming from westaboos who don't play anything other than western aaa garbage, online multiplayer trash or derivative indie games and then wonder why everything sucks.

Man. If they have a kid imagine how their house would smell. You just know they have terrible BO as is.

This doesn’t even make sense for dunkey

>'hes popular so its good'

Attached: 1547420468522.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

GiantBomb are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess they have never felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as a polyp upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're an insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnout who silently believes they could do a better job of making games than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make youtube poop rambling piss-takes well into middle age.

They are just awful. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for them to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like Giant Bomb. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing his lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Nobody of us can change what appeals to the majority of people and as it stands now dunkey is a known figure. I'd rather have him bring attention to this than nobody at all.

thanks op

Attached: 4e626961526489015994bd3d0db46d01.png (652x83, 6K)

thats what makes this all the more embarrassing and potentially dangerous. He has the ability to talk to the masses and he regurgitates the same shit that has been said for close to a decade. He isn't very critical of his own ideas and even if he is doing it for a joke, his sense of what is funny is very stale.

>le so random humor haha ebin for the win xD

Not what I said

>MFW A FUCKING REDDITOR GOT HIS HANDS ON A WORKING XBOX DEVKIT
>GUTTED IT AND MADE IT HIS OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER INSTEAD

FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK RRRREEEEDDDIIIIITTTTT

Attached: 1547570681302.jpg (905x1024, 75K)

Right, because you said nothing of value

Wealthy people don't have bad BO

Attached: LeahBee27.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

i want to smell dunkey's unwiped shitty butthole

>2019
>I am forgotten

Attached: Kane.jpg (616x353, 28K)

Attached: drone.jpg (500x375, 136K)

Kek

If you think so then you shouldn't complain when the next 10 years we still get the same stuff as of nowadays

BotW is not a bad game. It has aspects that arent as good as possible but still a good game

>calling anything else movies when you play JRPGs
Also Japan hasn't been back at all, sequels and remakes is just reusing shit from the past to make easy bucks

because his entire existence is talking out his ass for clicks

I know what you mean but most people can't see past the superficial. They will look at his moments of vulnerability and use that to discount everything you said. Zoomers and Millenials are gullible as fuck. Get used to it.

Yes, because the pedophiles make better games

Same as Western music, TV, commercials, and especially movies. It's hasn't been about creative endeavors for a long time, it's about getting a return on an investment by pumping in a lot of money and ticking off certain boxes during production.

Bio drones are metal as fuck. Too bad TFTD sucks dick

>waah mommy he said the bad word! make him stop reeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGma2q_zyw

The gaming industry nowadays isn't geared towards the product, it's appeasing the shareholders. They'd much rather pump millions into a "safe" game with tried and tested mechanics that casuals enjoy for a guaranteed return than invest in something experimental and risk it being a flop.

Is tha fucking LtCorbis

He was funny before he got a gf

Dunkey does nothing more competent people don't already do to talk about it, that's the whole point. His videos are bandwagoning a trend to dilute something of substance so he can make shit jokes out of it and collect the cash

Nice reading comprehension. It's the fact that he went back begging to be unbanned because he's such a special boy influencer for league and deserves to have privileges above everyone else.

This was unironically the best part of the final level. Donald having the most powerful attack in KH hidden in his back pocket this whole time and obliterating one of the most powerful villains like they were nothing with it is great.

he based

So he went from his opening shtick of misnaming the game into making it a whole video. Kind of running out of ideas there.

Why do you Americans must always do shooters if you wanted to preserve your culture you could do capeshit too.

cope. japan's making kino, the west is making trash.
western aaa studios with unlimited budgets can't even compete with compile heart these days, let alone the big-name japanese studios.

Attached: dranthem.png (1680x622, 424K)

>Boogie's close-up facial reaction pictures on his clickbait videos

he didn't deserve to get banned in the first place you corporate dicksucker
go buy a gluten-free meal for your adopted black son you faggot

Is he criticizing the games at the end or is he using them as examples of how creative the genre used to be? Because a lot of those are pretty interesting and fun, but they're mixed in with dull garbage.

>idea factory
nope

Cool tumblr lettering. I'll be taking replies only from people who AREN'T part of the Dunkey Defense Divison.

>how creative the genre used to be
jesus fucking christ, name one thing creative about any of those games at the end

his first decent video in a while

Pretty much all of those games were mediocre or trash. Also he mentioned Haze which any boomer here should remember as a disaster.

yes he did
he's one of those soft inting players that don't care about winning and shouldn't be allowed to play

God I fucking love how OP KH3 made the Disney characters.

Attached: khpowerlevels.png (1920x3514, 2.31M)

as much as I agree with him on his main point, aka being banned for talking shit is ridiculous, he DID deserve to get banned since he obviously disobeyed the summoner rules or whatever the fuck they're called these days.
You literally agree to their terms when you create your account.
It's fucking stupid but they made the rules and they have their right to uphold it.

Attached: 52562696_761947170850302_4669395801766625280_o.jpg (1072x819, 54K)

/thread

Because it's getting ridiculous. Brown and bloom shooter zombie games were something that happened from like 2008 to 2012, and it was already boring then, but it was the first big fad of its kind. But now we've been through like four fucking fads since then, and it looks like we're going to reach another one soon, and it's just reaching a breaking point.

At some point you just have to let it all out. AAA has been shit for over a DECADE. Think about how long that is. Think about how long you've been turning up your nose at the latest fad and memeing about it. Ten, twelve YEARS.

oh wow now you're one of those no fun allowed tryhard assholes that have this exact rulebook in their head that your teammates should automatically follow or else they should be banned and their family killed
>please god, winning a match is all I have in life and the hole in my wall is getting too big

>Particle Effects up the ass.
>HDR Lighting
>Normalmapping.
>Dynamic Soft Shadows.
>Dynamic Depth of Field
>Agreeable texture resolution
>Neat weapons.
>Interesting hook (All-Seeing Eye/Puzzles to break up combat.)
>Controls bested only by the PC.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Based

holy fuck the thread is still up

Red Steel, Lost Planet, Alan Wake?

Lost Planet isn't even western

remember mirrors edge?
It was funded after criticism of EA doing only fps games...

Don't play team games with that shit kind of attitude. Your mentality is built for BR's so go play that shit

the concept of an AAA game is recent. Extremely high budget games like this weren't really a thing. You had a few exceptions like FF7 but most of the budget was for marketing and not development.

The best part about KH is that for anyone who actually loves (anyone normal) it's impenetrable.

Shit like Is the reason I love the series. It's ridiculous but it's played straight. I don't know why people don't understand that as the draw of it. Actively making fun of stuff like this is more cringey than the shit itself.

Donald and GOOFY are on the fucking cover of the box. No one is trying to pretend this shit is serious. It's great.

>complains about soulless empty worlds, ubisoft towers, etc
>still loves BOTW
yikes

Calling it a 1/5 was complete shit regardless of what you think, it's a 3/5 at worst

Dunkey is just "haha fuck anime and jrpgs" and piggybacked on the confusing story meme from like a decade ago.

>the concept of an AAA game is recent.
I've always seen it as:

AAA: $1m+
AA: $500k-$1m
A: $100k-$500k
B: $100k-

Like with movies, where a B-movie is really low-budget, and only really existed so that production conglomerates could sell you a "night at the movies" with a B-movie, a main feature, and some short features or cartoons. God I wish games would take that route.

Of course now "AAA" refers to a $200m monstrosity and "AA" means "something that didn't obviously cost more money than a full motion picture to make". But I think my descriptions are closer to the level of healthiness the industry should strive for, and under it AAA has existed since at least the PS2 days.

>He is the prototype "funny voices for babies"
he really just talks like that him and his GF has weird voices

Budgets like that are not possible for modern games. The standards are way too high.

My brother gave this to me as a birthday present and I still feel betrayed for it.

videogames like most media are elaborate money laundering schemes the quality of the game is meaningless

>the average ps2 game cost less than a million dollars to make
it didn't. by then development teams had dozens of people on them.