Why the endgame is so shit?

Why the endgame is so shit?

Attached: 270px-Monster_Hunter_World_cover_art.jpg (270x270, 30K)

>Kill the same monster
>Kill the same monster, but now it's PURPLE
>Occasionally kill the same monster when it's ORANGE
>Oh look its Geralt!
Middle finger/10
Would hunt again

I don't think the road to end game was that good either. There's good hunts to be had but the god awful scoutfly mechanics makes getting to them so goddamn tedious.
On a side note I did play The Witcher 3 -mission today and it was tons of fun. It's crazy how much a little dialogue does to spice things up as you're trying to figure out what kind of monster is terrorizing

Endgame is a lottery. Dozen of hours are wasting before you can actually make the build you want.

No true G-Rank and a small monster roster.

Hopefully World 2 fixes it.

so they add transmog to this yet or are people still running around in clown suits?

probably gonna uninstall if either niggerante arc tempered is a massive joke or the ice borne dlc only having 3 new monsters and more cookie cutter bullshit weapons

Attached: 1547923092789.gif (540x478, 1.52M)

The whole game is shit.

>wanting transmog in a mh game
Get out

Should I play endgame of this (haven't played since launch, put about 70 hours before quitting) or just go through MH Gen on the switch?

>beat game
>quickly got all the decorations I needed to make the funLSbuild I wanted
>quit playing soon after

Attached: 1536901475873.jpg (707x1000, 465K)

Sorry I want to wear hunter armor and nibelsnarf gear

Does nintendo pay you to make the threads or do you just do it for free?

> Need to farm endgame to get endgame build
> It's not obsolete since you can just kill anything anyway
And that's why I stop playing MonHun titles around the 200 hour mark.

Endgame is
>grind tempered elder dragons for 0.5% chance of hero stone for your weapon type
or
>grind kulve taroth where you waste your time increasing your pursuit level to get rewarded by gacha-like weapon drops with a 0.5% chance of geting something decent of the type you want
Unless you can create your own fun like trying new weapons or making fun builds, that's the only endgame MHW can offer right now.

>All older experience is grinding for gems and charms which can be painful or boring but with some time spent you can get the builds you want
>Now I'm bloated hp monsters with no special changes just damage and relying on rng on even the quest factors not only the reward

Whatever opinion you have apex or hyper was still risk and reward now I'm just bored outta my mind trying to even get just one single rare gem of something to make a build different enough even all those worthless charms I farmed in GU can make more builds that isn't just the easy raw damage max crit Drachen usually by 300 hours I have all I wanted
But now I gotta treat it like a real fucking mmo wasting my time for one reward on rng reward slot tables to the actual rng

Least great Fatass was fun and speed up the time I didn't bother grinding for.
Game is fun but it literally flipped was good and bad from the old games, combat is clean, fluid, and fun but monsters aren't that exciting and the grind bores the fuck out of me.

The end game didn't interest me so I stopped at HR 59 and did Jho and The Witcher content.
Going through GU now and I like it more than World, but I have a high tolerance of user interface jank so take that as you will.

When did they introduce the gacha? Fuck this.
I can get used to this as long as the game is fun.

>enhance the graphics of the series but slash the shit out of the roster
>in a boss rush game
yikes

Attached: e54.png (640x360, 278K)

Anyone who farms decorations is dumb.
Why spend countless hours grinding the same monsters you've killed many times so you can kill them again but SLIGHTLY FASTER.
I love monster hunter but people with this mentality are autistic.

Picked up GU after being burned out from World. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DELIVERY QUESTS, FUUUUU.
Other than that, it's been alright, just that It feels a whole lot slower. Took me around 17 minutes to kill a Khezu just now, with a Lvl 4 petrified hammer. Feels bad, man.

>That absolute and utter mess of a PC port
Damn am I glad I pirated it first

Why is the whole game so shit?

Iceborne is only the first expansion. They'll milk World for half a decade at least.

> My PC is a literal toaster

You don't have to do those delivery quests, other than the tutorial ones and later one that is made to introduce you to a monster.
Hunts and capture quests are the ones that unlock urgent quests

If performance was the problem it may have been bearable

Monster Hunter XX:
# Small Monsters: 36
# Large Monsters: 93
# Total Monsters: 129
Monster Hunter World:
# Small Monsters: 18
# Large Monsters: 31
# Total Monsters: 49

PC ports of weeb games are almost always shit.

Monster Hunter XX is two new monsters. All the others are past games mons without any changes. Kek.

What's your point?

>When did they introduce the gacha?
Tri, I believe. I haven't played Dos, so I can't say for sure.

Come up with a meaningful, engaging, fun endgame for a Monster Hunter game.
Hint: It can't be done.

>game crashes if your CPU is overclocked
How do you even fuck that up?

Because it's the first game of the new generation of ManHan so there's naturally less content since they decided to stop copy pasting the same skeletons and animatoins they've been using since the PS2 era.

yeah it's kind of based on progression

PvP treasure hunts.

what is needed is a game where you can BE the monsters

how do i stop sucking dog shit?
i'm too much of a coward to fight behemoth alone but all my teammates die like idiots.

any tips to soloing behemoths? strong solo builds?

Try going over to gen and fighting a maccao, then use that experience against the behemoth

Embrace the untold power of the Longsword.

Attached: 1536418713225.png (400x260, 55K)

Transmog is cool. There are so many based as fuck armor sets but you'll never see them because pretty much every weapon only has a one or two optimized sets and you end up with everyone wearing the exact same clownsuit/weapon in the endgame.

hubs where players hot join and take turns picking quests and having fun hunting together
FUCK THIS SOS BULLSHIT WE NEED TO GO BACK

But it exists in Gen U and is great. It gives you incentive to farm other gear besides just the best one.

based

this what's the fucking point of min maxing in a PvE game after clearing? to kill stuff you already killed before faster?? why?