I miss retro games where women had petite butts

Nowadays games are often featuring women with big butts, like Twintelle or 2B. But in the past, like pic related, vidya women used to have petite butts which were CUTE.

Does anyone else miss those times?

Attached: EaGZE2a.jpg (1055x500, 125K)

Friendly reminder that GF_Sybb's first public sighting was on the GameFAQs forums in 2002.

He's literally been at this shit on various forums and messageboards for the past 17 years.

That is not a petite butt

Then what is it?

if you want a tiny ass go look at children you pedo, while us normal adults enjoy a phat ass

She has a big butt

So you dont think adult women can have petite butts?

For fuck sake, no. It is clearly small.

Dude, it’s so round and big that it could pass for a football

It is round, but very small and compact. Get some standards

Side shots of the booty, anyone?

is it always the same user who makes these threads

Why?

I came here to make the same post made. The whole selling point was that the butt was not petite. The person is, sure, but the butt is not. You like big butts, user. I don't know why you feel the need to deny it.

How the fuck is that not a petite butt?

Thank you. Her ass is not just big, but also rather soft looking.

Side profile can show roundness. If she has a fat, round booty, we'll see it in side profile.

Have you spent time in real life? That is obviously a big butt.

Pretty sure 2B isn't much bigger than that.

>standards

Somewhat of a side shot. Look how small it is!

Attached: GPNE08-662.png (932x700, 418K)

I used to eat alot of ass, damn i miss those days.

Same

Few things are so good to do

Those cheeks are enormous. "Petite" would be something like the red line, but instead it's the blue line. Her ass is huge.

I think it's more like PERKY butt on lean/fit character that used to be more common.

I play games for gameplay so Idgaf really, but if I have to look at a butt I'd like a perky butt on a lean/fit char.

Attached: riot1.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>forgot pic

Attached: Untitled.png (400x361, 188K)

How can you say that 2B's ass is big and then call that "petite"?

"Petite"? "Cute"?

Faggot, small asses are pathetic, they aren't meant to be cute they are meant to be sexual and provoking.

Vanessa has a big ass. It also jiggles.

2B does have a really big butt.

Also, why do you cut her ass in half with the red line? Do you want there to be a space between the bottom of her cheeks and her upper thighs?

I think you MIGHT mistake size for roundess. Her butt is a bit round, but hell no it is not big.

Ass too nig

>it also jiggles
Yeah, and I am pope Francis

Shut up you closet homosexual

Doesn’t surprise me, it looks fucking soft

It's huge user, have you never seen a petite butt? I don't wanna get banned again, so literally just google it and you'll get a page of results similar to the red line.

They both have big asses, but 2B has fucked anime proportions.

Damn, what standards do you have? Yes, it has a little roundness to it, but it is not big at all!

Attached: GPNE08-378.png (932x700, 416K)

Vanessa’s butt is bigger.

Ass is too what?

>Nowadays

Attached: nulara.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

It doesn't really have anything to do with my standards, user. I like small asses and large asses. It's about classification. If you consider that petite, then you've expanded the meaning of "petite" to include so many varying sizes that the word's practically meaningless.

The only standards in question here are yours. You seem to desperately need this not to be big for some reason. It's okay to like big butts. Don't let your taste be defined by Yea Forums memes that try to shame people for like big butts by calling them third worlders and things like that.

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 5K)

Was this a thinly veiled PN thread? I just came in (not that user you responded to) and that girl has a healthy ass. It's not fat or "thicc" but it's not petite, that's basically a standard shapely ass that'd you see on a lingerie model. Petite has more to do with a overall small frame girl and they rock things like boy shorts or PINK cheekster style stuff.

OK. so you think her butt is big. Do you also think it is fat then?

Kat is PETITE and CUTE

Attached: 20170513_0143_353782_.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

No, those are two different words with two different meanings that bring to mind two different things when you hear them.

So what is your opinion on the fitness level of her ass?

It’s not FAT, but it’s a bit fat

It's on par with those chicks who do those workout routines specifically to develop their ass.

Being fat and having fat are two different things. Everyone HAS fat, but not everyone IS fat.

t. low testosterone

This is now a thicc thread.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Please tell me where you see even the slightest bit of muscle definition on her ass.

It’s not a firm butt

this is petite, that isn't

Attached: Zero_Suit_Samus_zm_Screenshot_2.png (240x160, 24K)

Fuck off, Sybb

She's fictional and also a robot, fitness doesn't really factor in. That was mostly to describe the size. There's also no rule saying that a fit ass can't also be soft. It's less likely but not impossible.

At what point exactly did women at large switch from "I hope this doesn't make my ass look big" to "I hope this makes my ass look big"? I'm pretty sure it was in my lifetime

???

Attached: what.png (920x362, 38K)

FINALLY a good quality user. You dont think her butt is big, do you?

>2B

Attached: 1550043690879.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that any answer I give could be used against me

I thought you were on my side

Why is it so important that someone else say her butt isn't big?

Because I know how many brap fags and obese ass fags there are here.

>petite butts
You mean flat butts, you filth?

If I answer it now, I mean. there was a point where saying no was the right answer

There is nothing wrong with big asses as long as they are shapely.

Her butt looks unfit

Attached: sz7dio.jpg (442x207, 32K)

Holy fuck Sybb just kill yourself.

Sybb makes me embarrassed to be an ass man.
I'm joining the titty committee

>sybb uses that image of samus to call her fat
>that user used it to say she's petite
>"but it's the same image so it must be the same person!"
don't associate mai waifu with your shitposting boogieman.

Fuck off, Sybb

Sybb is just a symptom of the times. He's what we deserve to hear.

I love Sybb posting.

I've literally never heard that name before this thread. You're giving him undue attention which is exactly what he wants.

Neither have I, but now that I know about the guy I felt the need to share my opinion