youtu.be/vAFk_I0nxnU

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFpp9YVw8yk
youtube.com/watch?v=fA45N01SQW8
youtube.com/watch?v=vmwDPOlCNLU
youtube.com/watch?v=fyYHNbJCyB8
ea.com/game-changers/disclosure
variety.com/2019/gaming/news/youtuber-says-ea-demanded-takedown-paid-review-1203146117/
gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/egm-names-companies-who-banned-them-of-future-cove-26149532/
engadget.com/2008/01/11/egm-editor-dan-hsu-talks-about-blackball-editorial/
lulz.com/ea-games-blacklisting-anthem-controversy-2386/
socialblade.com/youtube/user/gggmanlives/realtime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>agrees to suck corporate cock for the perks and money
>acts surprised when he gets blacklisted for shitting on the game in his review when he signed an agreement to not do that

>fakes an aussie accent for le epic /pol/cel shitposts
cringe channel

>dev give a reviewer a game for free
>reviewer shits on it and tell his fans to boycott it like its trash, spits on the name of the company and tells the devs to go kill themselves
>dev blacklist the reviewer from doing any future business with them
why is ea so evil?

I really don't get why EA decided to fucking put someone like GGGmanlives a sponsorship to promote Anthem when he's brutally honest about poor quality in games

Attached: rlly mks me thnk.png (225x225, 4K)

>He was decent when he was less known and before that gay avatar.

Who?

>give reviewer free copy of game to... review your product
>gives poor-quality product honest review
>"how dare he not praise our garbage?! blacklist him!"
>retards on Yea Forums actually agree with EA
What a time to be alive.

fuck off capitalist cuck.

Attached: d9ba6d60-62c7-46e2-ba6e-74e9965673af.jpg (970x582, 76K)

Unless they're bethesda games, am I rite bethesbros? Remember when they flew him all expenses paid to quakecon and he gave rage 2 glowing reviews? Eh?
That's when I unsubbed from his channel.

best part is reading ea making excuses and lies

Attached: 1404595914070.jpg (2117x3024, 1006K)

>sign up for the EA shill squad
>conditions are to use some logo and give games "balanced" reviews (praising the game and throwing in a few criticisms here and there to seem legit)
>shit on the game relentlessly
>get kicked out of EA shill squad
How could this be happening to us, sonny jims?

Modern gaming/streamer culture is cancer and you should be ashamed for taking part in it

What is wrong with rage 2?

Nice try faggot, but the Game Changers contract specifically states you have to be positive about the game and all "negatives" have to be meaningless shit you can wave away as nitpicking.

>how dare he criticize a shit game! He deserved to be blacklisted!

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 93K)

I meant Fallout 76, I think he just did a preview for Rage 2.

Fucking retards, they "blacklisted" him because he didn't disclose that it was a sponsored video where he would give out his honest opinion.

go watch arekkz if you want pure shilling you stupid fucks

>hates anthem
>likes Fallout 76
So clearly the problem is that EA just didn't pay him enough right?

* [Citation needed]

I don't watch youtubers anymore, I only started watching this faggot because he reviewed Nitro Family that one time.

>EA pays for flights to launch events complete with champagne and fancy foods so you can shill for them and earn cash
>Blatantly say to his face that he has to review their game positively or he doesn't get the cash bonus and they'll cut all ties
>He reviews the game poorly
>EA cuts all ties and blacklists him
>WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SHILL OF A YOUTUBE PERSONALITY IS GETTING FUCKED
Both parties are scum.

Attached: 1550441397659.png (644x800, 15K)

fucking ea
no wonder noone on reddit likes their games

>says fallout 76 is "not that bad!"
>he's brutally honest about poor quality in games

Attached: 1433687189767.png (512x384, 325K)

both parties are scum but Yea Forums is unironically defending ea in this situation

>Asshurt somebody calls out sellouts
>"B-But watch this guy, he's a b-bigger shill!"

It's not a contest.

Well excuse us for wanting honest game reviews that aren't the result of bribery.

>Well excuse us for wanting honest game reviews that aren't the result of bribery.
So why are you backing this faggot Youtuber who literally took bribes?

When has that ever mattered to this board when they take the first reviews and immediately go "OHNONONONONO" regardless of source?

fuck the faggot in op but dont pretend defending ea is justified

*gets shot for disliking a game the great leader likes*

youtube.com/watch?v=fFpp9YVw8yk

This is an in-depth video with all the names cut blatantly talking about how EA has been going on a shilling spree, hiring and bribing Youtubers to make Anthem look better than it actually is.

Either Bethesda paid him, or he just wanted to be edgy about 76 just be more unique and get more views.

>Yea Forums constantly shits on journalist for being shills
>Yea Forums is shitting some random guy for NOT being a shill
Do any of you guys just have no self-awareness?

Attached: bitch slapped.png (272x285, 33K)

>shill for company
>no games to to shill in the near future
>backstab

so noble

>Either Bethesda paid him
So did EA and he still dissed Anthem

Because he makes very good reviews and I can appreciate that he has the integrity not to let EA bribe him for a good score. If a big company is stupid enough to bribe reviewers then they deserve to lose money.

I don’t really carefor him and think his attempts at humor are nostalgia critic tier but he was surprisingly honest about everything here and I respect him for it.

>Yea Forums is shitting some random guy for NOT being a shill
He accepted the fucking promise of money and conditions, he's literally a fucking shill. He's now exploiting his blacklisting to make himself look better after EA bit him in the ass.

I think the intention was to point out things other people weren’t as much and he used that admittedly retarded statement to preface that.

who gives a fuck about that retard the point is you are unironically defending ea

>ACKCHUALLY guys, the company paid for a good review and no disclosure. Don't they deserve it?!?!

pic very related

Attached: 2085631-169_kanelynchdeadmen_vr_111307.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>EA DID NOTHING WRONG HE SIGNED A CONTRACT

>Gets a review copy
>Reviews it
>WTF WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!
Are you retarded?

>You're shitting on this poor Youtuber so you're defending EA!
No, that's not how it works you fucking retard. EA is and always will be shit. This faggot e-celebrity took the job of shilling for their game after being flown out to events, wined and dined, and promised a fat wad of cash. He is just as much of a faggot as EA, and so is every other Youtuber that accepted those terms. He's an untrustworthy shill, it doesn't matter that he ended up being blacklisted, he accepted the conditions like a slimy fucking kike and he'll do it again with another company.

Attached: 1550622924769.png (300x377, 134K)

The fact that Yea Forums genuinely believes it shows how vidya as a whole is fucked beyond just the journalists.

im not defending that dumb fuck youtuber just stop trying to justify ea paying for shills

Watch this video, you faggot.
EA blatantly asked for positive coverage when talking to the Youtubers at events. They wanted upbeat videos in exchange for cash. You can't spin this as him being some innocent reviewer when he fucking accepted these terms.

>sign a contract with the company he's reviewing games for
>violates contract
>"HE'S A HERO WE SHOULD ALL FOLLOW HIM"

vs

>be a youtuber not under contract
>give game bad review
>nobody cares because we all know it looks like trash

He's just doing this for "gamer" cred.

>im not defending that dumb fuck youtuber just stop trying to justify ea paying for shills
What fucking posts are you reading? Where have I fucking once said it's okay for EA to pay for shills? Where does "this Youtuber is an untrustworthy shill trying to spin his blacklisting as some heroic deed" coincide with defending EA paying for shills? Both parties are fucking scumbags.

Attached: doom_by_harryosborn_art_dc81ku0-pre.jpg (780x1024, 162K)

>Under contract to shill for game
>Doesn't shill for game
>EA Blacklists him
>"WAAAAAAH EA BLACKLISTED ME!"
>Easy views, controversy and money
Both parties are fucking playing each other for their own benefit and this is why Yea Forums shouldn't tolerate these e-shill threads, its not fucking vidya and it attracts lemming fantards who bump these shitty threads

>the amount of EA paid shills on this thread
Full Damage Control

Attached: EA.png (561x781, 419K)

>WOOOOOW WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING EA THIS SHILL IS TOTALLY FIGHTING FOR US LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED
Fuck EA, fuck Anthem, fuck gaymanshills, and fuck Fallout 76

Attached: 1494572822327.png (450x472, 189K)

Wheres your source for that claim?
EA fucking advertised that they want their paid reviewers to review their games honestly, but we all know they're liars. How are you so sure that they forced some "positive only" terms on him?

trust Yea Forums or trust reviewers?

from what im reading, he didnt get blacklisted for the negative review

he was forced to take it down because he said he got the game for free, which is againsts EA's guidelines

which sounds even worse

Nobody is defending EA. The guy chose to sign a contract stating that he would suck EA's cock and then didn't suck EA's cock and acts surprised that he's not allowed access to pre-release copies of games anymore since he stopped sucking EA's cock.

He could have easily chosen to not suck EA's cock, but he didn't.

Uncropped version

Attached: 1404841722394.jpg (458x764, 142K)

Fag, I don't give a shit if EA personally went to his house and sucked his dick for a good review. All I give a shit is whether or not they're honest about getting a review copy and them being honest about the game being shit or not.

Watch
The
Fucking
Video

Downward Thrust submitted his pre-release hype video to EA because he was along for the shill cruise too, only to be told repeatedly that his video did not meet the guidelines, a massive list of positives about why the game is amazing and fun. In fact, many pre-release Anthem videos from e-celebs come off as advertisements, because they accepted the several thousand dollars and played ball like massive cock gargling faggots.

why did he take the shilling money in the first place?

but how can you insinuate that ea secretly sponsored the video if you dont say that

Yikes, shill defenders.

Another one

Attached: 1404841898933.jpg (459x742, 146K)

i get that fuck him for selling his soul and fuck everyone else that did it too
the fact that ea game changers program exists is the real problem tho

Wait I thought gggman was a sellout.

Are people really trying to make out this faggot did nothing wrong? He took the money from EA, EA didn't force him to take the cash.

Who knows how often he has done this in the past.

EA are willing to pay you 8 grand if you have 100k subs and above just to shill their game.

He didn't force EA to make a shitty game either

>idz wuz beter befor wen nobodi new him excet me hurrrrr

>General consensus in the thread is that both EA and Gggmanlives need to both fucking die alongside every reviewer that accepts bribes
>WAH EA DEFENCE FORCE!
Imagine thinking people are defending EA because your cancerous e-celeb is under fire.

>Fag, I don't give a shit if EA personally went to his house and sucked his dick for a good review.
Except you should, because if the person's answer was an immediate "fuck off" then they're not trustworthy in the slightest.

>acts surprised
>

It was his plan all along.

>Still trying to shill and save credibility
Go to bed gggayboy

I hear reditors breathe air. You're not a redditor, are you?

*wasn't an immediate "fuck off"

Half asleep and pissed people are defending greedy kikes like Ggg.

>Company tries to bribe you for good reviews
>Get dicked sucked by soulless corporation
>They can't actually force you to give a good review
>Shit all over their shitty game
>Get "blacklisted" from getting special treatment they shouldn't be doing to begin with
He literally did nothing wrong.

omg i know that joke
are you from reddit too bro?
fuck ea man. youre not a real redditor if you like EA

He literally SIGNED UP to be a shill, then tried to backpedal. He literally did advertisements for Fallout 76 . Do you get it now, or are you going to continue pretending you're retarded?

He is. The only reason he criticized Anthem was because it was getting panned industry-wide and he didn't want to out himself as a shill. But unfortunately for him, you can't have your cake and eat it too. If he was actually smart he would have done a run-of-the-mill "it's lacking but has potential" review.

It clearly wasn't considering he was forced to remove his original video and bitched about it on Twitter. But sure, it was his plan all along. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep liking your favorite Youtube shill.

He accepted the initial dick sucking, that is in fact morally fucking questionable when it comes to reviews.

what an absolute lad

>He literally did advertisements for Fallout 76
Source? If true then yeah, I'm willing to admit I'm wrong as fuck.

Reminder he actually samefags and makes these threads. look at the IP count or use "Mark new IP" on Yea Forums X

dumbass is a newfag too so he didn't know this.

Attached: 1489470249154.jpg (564x593, 245K)

You're not a real redditor unless you fully support Bioware and say HOLY SHIIIIT THAT'S DOPE out loud

Attached: 1550589892360.jpg (750x729, 211K)

>gets a free trip to Tokyo
>gets free food a champagne
>gets to play a game early
>all to make a good review
>shits on it anyways
I think every reviewer should do this until companies stop trying to buy positive reviews.

Yes, that is what someone would do if it was planned out. There's literally no down side on his end.

>your favorite Youtube shill

Is it shilling when my favourite videos are about games I've already owned for decades? Whatever, for the record, I like Civvie more.

lmao imagine thinking ea not bad

Attached: 1541746376247.jpg (600x827, 49K)

EA is horrible the only difference is that it's much cheaper for EA to hire shills on Yea Forums than to buy good reviews for their shitty game

>tfw you will never be a reviewer thats good enough to get all those freebies

You mean the one where he said it was ok and then shit all over it?

You can keep repeating this false narrative as much as you want, Ggg. Sorry you were caught fucking up shilling to a shit company and think that earns you the right to act like a hero.

He was flown out to quakecon and other Bethesda events by the company and shilled for wolfenstein 2 before it was out.

Here's him being invited to Quakecon all expenses paid
youtube.com/watch?v=fA45N01SQW8
Here's him making up excuses for one of the trashiest games of the year afterwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmwDPOlCNLU

basically

Attached: rundown.png (1337x260, 76K)

Are you pretending he didn't spend the whole video making up excuses for it? The video is right there. Why do you need to lie to defend a youtuber?

And he gave Wolfenstein 2 a shit review, your point? Unless he was explicitly advertising a game I don't give a shit what events he goes to.
Again, couldn't care less about Quakecon but that Fallout 76 vid is legitimately scummy, so fuck him for that.

>couldn't care less about Quakecon
We're not here to discuss the things you care about. What kind of argument is this? You're not a child, try to behave like a functioning adult, you retarded fuck.
>lol idk
Jesus fuck, lad. Sort yourself out.

>rat fuck accepts bribe from EA
>decides to go back on the bribe
>wtf why did they blacklist me? whatever time to play the victim and pretend i'm going back to my roots and fixing my shit after far cry 5.5 and F76
Both need to die, as many others have said.

>EA IS ABOUT HONESTY

Please screenshot, 4chanX is too different, and I can't really accept change like this without some easily accessible guide to understanding why that change was made.

How do I get to become a shill? I'll play games and give them good reviews if you pay me
Fuck, I won't even play them if you want me to

Didn't he say he enjoyed Fallout 76? Beth pays out more than EA?

They didn't even blacklist him. Gggman lied.

Essnetially my view point is the same as this anons Manipulating corporations to give you shit is something I'm one hundred percent okay with assuming you don't outright advertize and shill their shitty games.

nigga install it. its literally a better experience with a built-in samefag detector. look it up

Get a sizeable youtube channel, and then play off of being milktoast and average but not too unique. Or something. Use Mandalore's guide to get started.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fyYHNbJCyB8

>tries to appeal to the incel /pol/ crowd
>literally gets shat on by the same crowd for shilling like a jew

oh no

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-215735~2.png (2160x2169, 1.65M)

Not much of a game changer now, is he?

Do you really think EA watch all the people they hand out reviews to? They probably just go by subscriber count and leave it at that.

This guy's videos probably suck but how is he in the wrong?
"YOU SINGED UH KONTRAQT" is non-argumentative, if he's saying "fuck you, I know I agreed to shill it but this is too much" and not doing it.
This shouldn't be praised but going after him for it is just spiteful bootlicking.

See
He's trying to act all tough and heroic for his subscribers yet he's bent the knee completely to EA with the reupload. He's a two-faced shill kike.

Who gives a fuck about this waste, real niggas know gstar321 is the only aus cunt worth watching.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Because EA encourages honesty that means he's lying

Is that Mandy Mitchell?

>tries to appeal to a Yea Forums audience
>whines about toxicity later
Or
>tries to appeal to an edgy audience
>whines about JFK reloaded in the same video he plays Ethnic Cleansing

>Defending e-celebs.
How ZOOMER of you.

Attached: 1550446482954.jpg (1079x1123, 319K)

This, he fucking reuploaded it in compliance with the disclosure requirements and the reupload hasn't been taken down
As of the time he reuploaded the video, at least, he was still a part of the Game Changers program. How did he expect anybody to believe that he'd been "blacklisted," like what the fuck

>defending ea

>EA tells him to take it down because he didn’t disclose being paid for a review
>he turns it into I’M BEING BLACKLISTED FOR SAYING IT IS BAD

Reupload? What did he change in his reupload?

t. literal EA shill

EA is full of faggots and GGGman is also a fag

e-celebs are cancer

Attached: 1497105549578.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Fuck EA, and fuck the shills in this thread
This is hilarious

>mandalore says it’s a terrible idea to accept money from devs for reviews and you should never do it
>this shit happens days later
Prophetic shit

Attached: 02CF72F9-3230-42D2-96E5-6A3808D1F5AD.jpg (750x825, 441K)

They literally don't
Did it also take you this long to realize not every mountain can be climbed?

Holy shit thanks, Peter. I didn't understand this joke for years.

Mandalore is genuinely a good and smart guy though.
99% of youtube video makes are lowest common denominators that got lucky

>Did it also take you this long to realize not every mountain can be climbed?
I'd love to know what this mumbo jumbo has to do with being a lying shill who is trying to pretend he's fighting back against EA for his subscribers, and yet in actuality the video was removed with no blacklisting because he didn't disclose it was a paid video.

The only way you could defend this is if you yourself are a shill.

Attached: nick.jpg (184x184, 5K)

EA does encourage honesty read this post

Fuck EA, fuck Gggmanlives, and fuck anybody defending either party

you aight whiteboi

yo EA, I get your shills are not the brightest which is why they work for a company with only 2 letters in their name for spelling purposes, but this nigga is a low bar, put this one back in storage please.

Thanks, my nigger-word

You know exactly what it means when you're given an early copy from a developer. Either accept it and suck their dick like what they want you to do, or have integrity and say that you will get the game at launch and review it like any other person

>he didn't disclose it was a paid video.
Not that other user but are you for real? I just thought he was some guy that tricked EA in giving him money and before shiting on them.

If that's true then yeah, he's a fucking snake. Fuck him.

Attached: my mistake.jpg (193x261, 11K)

Ggman is based boomer tho

>twitter
because that couldn't have just been damage control.

They probably sent an offer to every gaming youtuber with like over 100k subs

If you want honest game reviews, consume the ones that are not from early copies and from someone who just purchases the game normally at launch and plays it.

Everything else is supporting scum who want free games to make content and scum on the other side who buy reviews

EA did nothing wrong they paid him for good reviews and he gave a bad one it's his fault

ea.com/game-changers/disclosure

> are you for real?

No proof at this time.

>Both parties are scum
nah he was based, at least he have integrity

Damage control or not, it's pretty embarrassing to get manhandled by an ea yes man over twitter.

I'd repeat the Todd Howard joke but it'll go over your head too.
keep bootlicking I guess.

Who are you trying to fool exactly? Nobody is defending EA, yet you keep repeating that people hating on Gggmanlives must be defending EA. Stop defending a pathetic shill.

>No proof besides an EA employee on Twitter calling out his bullshit

It's wrong for people to blame EA for this they gave him money for a good review and he betrayed them he's the dishonest one

>but twitter!

Until I start seeing emails and TOS agreements being whipped out, this is all fake outrage.

ok mate. if he lied about being taken down I'll admit he's a cuck, but that is ACTUAL bootlicking. commit suicide.

>If I keep repeating this I'm sure to fix the narrative
EA is scum for handing out money for paid reviews.
Gggmanlives is scum for accepting that bribe, and then pretending he broke the contract when in actuality he's still getting the money while his fanbase thinks he's sticking it to a loathed company.

Stop defending a two faced snake.

Didn't he do an anthem promotional "first look" video a while back though? Like one where he praised the game and came off like an advertiser?

The fact that he's shitting on it now, means he's a liar going back on his previous words.

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/youtuber-says-ea-demanded-takedown-paid-review-1203146117/

Attached: 1531970648388.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Based GGGman, fuck anthem.

w h a t a b o u t i s m

See

No, if a company is scummy enough to attempt a bribe then they deserve someone taking it just for them to be honest and shit on their product like a good critic anyway.

What IS bad is not disclosing that very fact and distancing yourself from the money. If he had the balls to take the money he ABSOLUTELY needs to have the balls to tell everyone he took it.

Kill yourself

If he took the money they paid him for a service he didn't do the service which was good review

Now it’s really going to blow up in his face for lying.

After reading this post the only snake here is EA.

>Game Changers have full editorial control over their content and storylines. EA does not approve Game Changer content, opinions, or creative choices. EA does monitor all Game Changer content to ensure compliance with our disclosure policy, which is primarily the Presented by EA Game Changers watermark, with included audible and written descriptions.

>Game Changers are generally not paid for their content. Though, some will receive small stipends to cover minor expenses when attending official EA sponsored events requiring travel like EA Play and Gamescom. We may also provide pre-release access to our games. All EA Game Changer program content requires community disclosure.

the service is loophole fraud and false advertising. so once again that's totally non-argumentative

In addition,

>In addition to Game Changers, EA does offer a variety of paid content opportunities for creators. We frequently commission specific campaign assets, cinematics, and even tutorial videos that EA directly approves, which must always display the Sponsored by EA watermark, including both the audible and written description. Even with greater EA approvals required for Sponsored videos, we always strive to make the editorial and production choices live with the individual creators producing them.

EA cannot legally make him give a good review since that's literally illegal. He did nothing wrong (in that sense).

Not disclosing the fact he was a paid review is what is objectively wrong.

I thought Yea Forums was against paid reviews?

Attached: wtfamir.jpg (540x725, 102K)

It's not fair he gets to keep the money and give a bad review when other game changers required to give good review

Shitting on a game is shilling now? Got. If you give a game a good review, you're a shill. if you give it a bad review you are a plant.

Real gamers have each other's backs. Fucking disgusting how slimy Yea Forums stooping as low as lying on the ground under Andrew Wilson squatting over them and leaking a snaking shit swirling into their mouths. Fuck Yea Forums faggots.

Attached: 1540231734833.jpg (232x232, 22K)

Dishonest by not giving a good review when paid is worse

it's like the concept of a "dishonesty" doesn't exist to you people.

What the fuck my man. Though I still don't know if that is the number 9 on the menu. I didn't know there were two Bonds between Connery and Moore.

Fuck companies, fuck bootlickers, and fuck shills.

>Cunt who kept viral marketing his videos here gets sponsored by EA
>Doesn't mention it's a sponsored video
>EA asks him to change the video, and make sure it's clear to everyone that's it's a sponsored video
>Cunt then whines and complains that EA is censoring his opinions

wat

Attached: 1446970581923.jpg (470x470, 25K)

BO RAI CHO

EA is protecting consumer from dishonest youtuber

>EA cannot legally make him give a good review since that's literally illegal

no it isnt faggot.

you think people on infomercials going ''im john and this machine helped me lose 20 pounds its great!'' are doing illegal advertising?

thats literally what this guy is. hes a paid shill no different from an actor within an ad. when a company pays you money to do something you are now contractually bound by them, and he broke the contract and will suffer for it

Every positive EA review is bribed lmao
they've NEVER made a good game in this decade. If you unironically believe EA is just requesting that he discloses info you're mentally retarded.

It's a slightly complex issue with no objective good or bad to it, however the issue is that its a common tactic of manipulation. In this case with GGman, yea he fucked up.

A rare case of a moral paid review is someone like LGR. In every paid review the first thing he does is make it clear it was paid and after disclosing it he is still very honest of his reviews, a lot of the time said paid reviews getting bad reviews (though because of this he no longer gets as many paid reviews since EA finally figured out none of their bribes have worked on him)

Fuck EA and fuck goymanlives

Actually there are some laws about this, but it's all very new and changes radically from the country to country. "Advertisements need to be disclosed as advertisements" is kind of the long and short of it.

>you think people on infomercials going ''im john and this machine helped me lose 20 pounds its great!'' are doing illegal advertising?
Are you retarded? it's legal because of loopholing not because it isn't false advertising.
And that's assuming they need to loophole, if the company is big enough they could make something like that go away in court easily assuming the other party could get it to court

This is literally what people refer to as "paid reviews" media outlets getting blacklisted by publishers for not scoring games high enough, fucking kill yourself

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

Except "paid reviews" don't equate to "paid actors". Sure, the subtext of being a shill is extremely clear but it's not the same thing and they are literally not allowed to pay critics to outright give them good reviews.

paying youtube shills isnt loopholing if they disclose that it is an ad, which they do

people just cant accept that their youtube friend simulators are essentially just actors and advertising vessels for companies to hire to shill products to you

chanfags are so spiteful of Youtubefags, I'm convinced that one day if a particularly hated eceleb shoots someone in self defense /k/ would openly support a gun ban.

>people are surprised by this when he shilled fallout 76 and didn't disclose anywhere in the video he got his copy for free

and when they stop shilling Yea Forums shits on them

>muh contract
Shillman is a piece of shit for signing a contract, but contracts are just paper in the end. They're not holy or unbreakable, and shouldn't be treated as anything more than the paper their written on.
Ita not like honor matters in this age anyways. Companies aren't people

This.
It's easy to see the issue as black and white or criminalize paid reviews (though in most cases including this one they are total cunts) but people forget that being a critic is a actual job and they need to be paid or get these products one way or another.

The thing is big companies have essentially rigged the critic and journalist process to essentially be one giant shilling machine. They can't pay you for good reviews, but have fun trying to get advertising if you're not at a constant state of dick sucking.

Accept anything talking about them positively is paid for by them and not all of it is disclosed as such so wrong.

Paid reviews just means the publisher is strong-arming the media outlet in some way, pressuring them to give scores the publisher deems high enough or reviews that hit certain talking points

EGM's EIC did a nice editorial about this way back in 2007 when EGM/1UP gave the first AssCreed a 7 and they were blacklisted by Ubisoft and a couple other publishers like Midway and Sony's sports game division for also giving their games unfavorable reviews or preview coverage.

>gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/egm-names-companies-who-banned-them-of-future-cove-26149532/

>engadget.com/2008/01/11/egm-editor-dan-hsu-talks-about-blackball-editorial/

No /k/ would support a firing squad and personally sign up for it.

>unsubscribed from shillmanlives
>subscribed to Civvie11
Feels good man.

GGG man lives is our guy, he took his job as a reviewer seriously and it ended up costing him financially.

He’s literally fault free here.

>GGG man lives is our guy
>goes and shills for EA
yeah no

Haha no, it's been confirmed he was never blacklisted and he's playing his own viewerbase for easy egostroking while he still gets paid.

So it's kinda like Jeff Gerstmann and Kane & Lynch all over again?

I like Civie11 as well, he appears towards my boomer sentiments.

May not be a boomer but I defninitely grew up and enjoyed the same shit that boomers did. It honestly feels pretty shit to wake up one day and realize that you essentially conditioned yourself to enjoy shit that went away forever and is no longer being made for you.

No, ggg is just plain retarded.

>tfw the video stops for a trump rant
I’m glad this happens less with him

I know, I even left a comment about it here. I somewhat understand the plight of critics but the paid review system has essentially made it so all journo's got to be as big as scumbags as these large companies to get by.

The fact this system has slowly been seeping into the individual/self-made market of Youtube is disgusting, though not all people who are part of it are necessarily shills.

It would be nice if companies could take criticism without retaliating so hard, but the same time, why would I as a company send free products to someone who is going to shit on my products? Especially since there are many "influences" who make a career off of shitting on said company/products at any chance they get. EA is fucking cancer, but it makes perfect sense not to send free shit to these people when you want them to shill your game.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

While that's all fine, the bethesda situation proves that he's willing to overlook game issues for some cash or prizes. I think he only lashed out at anthem because of viewer pressure.
Now, I'm not going to single out this guy when much bigger youtubers do the same and nobody says anything. But let's not pretend he's our guy or some stupid bullshit like that.

FACKING DISGASTING.

LOOK AT HIM.

I don't understand. When did advertising your own shitty videos become allowed here?

>he took his job as a reviewer seriously and it ended up costing him financially.

LMAO

no. he realized that if he shilled an obviously bad game that everyone else was shitting on he would lose credibility and viewers, which means less money long term. so he took a calculated loss and broke contract with EA

there is no selfless or noble in his actions. hes a company whore, just like every other youtuber

>why would I as a company send free products to someone who is going to shit on my products?
Why do you assume the person is going to shit on it? If this is the case, maybe you've just made a shit game.

Review copies are sent with the obligation the game get reviewed, there is no implicit contract demanding a score of [X] or better and there never should be. If you're afraid of your game getting reviewed poorly then make a better game.

It's cool. After getting more information on this thread and find out he initially didn't disclose his paid review, I admit I was wrong and he's a cunt.

I thought the situation was as simple as that but there was more to it then I assumed.

Stop shitting on EA they did nothing wrong

>451994549
You'll need better bait to get my (You)'s user.

Why is he sound like a nerdy faggot? Justl isten to his voice. So annoying and full of soi. He sounds like he doesn't have gf and hates fun.

Nah, they're lying, it's because of what he said in the review.
Fuck his plain jane opinions regardless but still

>he realized that if he shilled an obviously bad game that everyone else was shitting on he would lose credibility and viewers,
again, he's a faggot but he did the same for Fallout 76 and he got shit on but not significantly.

Civie likes Postal a bit too much honestly, the shooting in Postal is straight bad.

Him calling out the level design in the later Doom stages and shitting on Hexen was pretty based though.

>Gggmanlives told VG247 that the company went a step further and actually paid him to create an “Anthem” video review.
He's telling the press he was paid for a review and not his viewers. He's trying to snake himself out of it where they're not looking.

>Such a pussy that he didn't even keep his original final words in the video
Lel

you don't play Postal for the shooting though, it's like a meme in gaming form or something

what did he say in the original ?

>sign contract
>break contract
>wonder when the party you signed the contract with uses their legal rights
EA is one of the banes of gaming, but that guy is just retarded

>Why do you assume the person is going to shit on it?
I'm speaking more about the influencer landscape in general than just this instance. Shitting on EA and other AAA companies at every opportunity is what all gaming news/reviewer youtubers do because it's easy views. SkillUp, Yongyea, Cleanprincegaming, TheQuartering, JIm Sterling, Upper Echelon Gamers, Angry Joe, etc.

They're not unfounded when it comes to shitting on the game industry at large, but as a company it makes no sense to give them a free opportunity to do so.

I can't recall it off the top of my head

But it was something like this

>This wasn't the game I played at Tokyo, this is not it,this is unacceptable

Man is LITERALLY PAID BY EA to make a review video and doesn't disclose it was paid. EA tells him that he legally has to disclose it was paid, so he doesn't and says they made him take it down for not liking his opinions to save face. Tells the press he was paid because he's realizing he's starting a shitstorm that ends with him in fuck huge legal trouble.

Attached: 1459641574076.jpg (636x636, 27K)

>Shitting on EA and other AAA companies at every opportunity is what all gaming news/reviewer youtubers do because it's easy views.
Oh yeah user, that's why Apex Legends has been getting glowing reviews and has managed to be the Fortnite killer many other games tried and failed.

Have you maybe considered that EA gets shit on because, and stay with me here, they make generally shit products?

Attached: 1534969514601.jpg (871x665, 37K)

>Called out Ggg on his video
>He quickly responded and said it wasn't true
>Posted the Variety article and called him out again
>No response
He's feeling the heat, lads.

Attached: 1550533319254.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

He probably changed it not to get sued by EA. I doubt it was a different game, unless EA gave him to play a specific scripted level made for that Tokyo show.

>reuploaded
quick rundown?

>faggy e-celeb trying really hard to make his channel relevant again after losing subscribers when he started taking paid reviews

fucking spineless aussie shitter

Attached: 1549294308244.jpg (640x427, 89K)

I am, I see this as a shill got caught and tried to saveface. Nothing more.

He didn't disclose it was a paid video by EA, whom told him to reupload it because it's legally obligated.

The shill e-celeb is trying to pretend EA forced him to take it down because it's a bad review and blacklisted him, when it's been confirmed by EA staff he hasn't been blacklisted at all.

>I doubt it was a different game, unless EA gave him to play a specific scripted level made for that Tokyo show.
Uhh, yeah? That's exactly what all companies do at those preview events. You're given a super polished piece of content in a super controlled environment. I don't know if Gggmanlives is being dishonest or is he just plain retarded.

didn't this nigger shilled fallout 76?

Yes

He's probably both. Those preview builds are intended just for advertisement. It's been known for years, look at MGS5 and how the full game was an empty desert.

EA and Anthem is shit but this guy is just playing you. He knew it would get banned. What publisher would sponsor that review? He's doing it for more views to jump on the fuck EA bandwagon.

yes
he also got a free copy and didn't disclose anywhere in the review that he did

Yep. He saw everyone hating it before he did the review, and to generate attention, he made claims that it was ok, even tough he specifically says early in the review that gameplay and performance wise it's a disaster. He contradicted himself in that vid just to be edgy and garner attention . The thumbnail alone should've told anyone he was just desperate for views.

He also shilled Wolfenstein 2 and then backpedaled hard when even the mainstream audience was turned off by that game.

He was brought to events by Bethesda and given free shit including the game. Mentioned none of this in the video.

>Oh yeah user, that's why Apex Legends has been getting glowing reviews
Does that not change the fact that these people literally make a living out of shitting on EAt? EA is a terrible fucking company and deserves to be ridiculed, but why would anyone expect them to give free review copies to channels that use them as a punching bag?

Attached: ea.png (2088x1726, 2.27M)

If you're paid to give good review you need give good review

It only took me a few demos/demo discs as a kid to realize stuff changes in the final game be it 'prettying up' shitty games to sell copies or a good game gets rushed with bad bugs. He's definitely dishonest or incredibly ignorant of how the industry works. Basically no matter his reason here he just comes off as unreliable, but then again most YT 'game' people I've seen are no better than clueless game journos.

Take their money and shit on them, it's what they deserve

why are youtubers so fucking hyperbolic lmao
>EA IS FALLING APART
>EA IS FALLING APART (from a different yotuber)

Fair enough, but don't complain when they blacklist you or people still call you a shill anyways.

EA did nothing wrong blacklisting he was paid to give good review he should give good review

The key to youtube is to be as hyperbolic in your titles and keywords as possible, and then be as milquetoast as possible in your actual video

Money changes people user. Just imagine if youtube stopped allowing people to make money , how many of these big e celebs would still do these reviews as a passion ?

>Yea Forums defending literal paid reviewers

What a fucked timeline.

Attached: 1548361302666.png (540x480, 204K)

Nothing wrong with paid reviews if you sign the contract you should give the review they paid for

its gggman samefagging with people from his discord

I dont get it, from what I've read GGGmanlives still received comp from EA through being flied out to events, but it was more through sponsorship and less about being paid under EA's game changer label? Yet still has game changers perks like giving out free review codes for Anthem?

You forgot clickbait pics

The pictures aren't as important. You can either throw up a picture of your face next to it, or just add some big red words.
Either of those will do just fine

>signs up for some programme that let's you get the review copy of the game earlier
>don't read the whole contract and don't meet the requirements
>"wtf why do i have to take down a video and put it back up again?"

EA did nothing wrong he should give good review they paid for

It's a bad spot to put myself in, but I agree. His integrity already went out the window when he took the bribe, but now he wants to have his cake and eat it too. He doesn't somehow become a good reviewer because he started feeling bad about his bribe which was probably only due to the fact that everyone was shitting on the game and he knew he would get backlash for making a semi-positive review.

"I have no real stake in the matter or any strong opinion, but have this clickbait with information you could easily find repackaged to fit my 10+ minute video"

I mean, that's what I expect is sort of implied in the contract gggman didn't read.

Arekkz is doing it right his videos are positive

>Subscribe to my patreon and buy my shirts for more videos like this

>Ggg is a shill!!
>decide to try one of his vids
>watch the dying light one
>he utterly shits on the game to an obnoxious degree
Wow what an effective shill. Sigh looks like this is just another cringe filled day on Yea Forums

They didn't pay for a review, they paid to have him talk about the game period. The dumbfuck didn't add that he was paid to do so though, which violates a few federal laws. He's acting like the reason his video was marked was because he gave it a negative review, not because he did something that could get EA in to shit if it wasn't fixed.

>unironically watching jewmanlives
He has super shit taste and he's terrible at shooters.
Watch his Fallout76 review if you want one of the worst kinds of shillings in history.

>ea pushing for honest reviews by paid shills

Watch Wolf 2 and Anthem preview videos.

So basically he's playing the victim to try and manufacture controversy to up his stagnating viewership. I don't see how being a two-faced faggot is going to make him look any better in his subscribers eyes or help him out on the professional side of things.

What company would be willing to pay for his plane tickets to conventions or offer him review copies after this whole shitshow?

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_houraisan_kaguya_and_raoul_duke_fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas_and_etc_drawn_by_ (850x478, 94K)

What's most annoying is this mob EA hate mentality Yea Forumsreddit has where they don't see anyone else who does something wrong but makes it into another wankfest around hating EA.

GGG's contrarian Yea Forums-pandering days are over, he's gone full shill since around october

>I don't see how being a two-faced faggot is going to make him look any better in his subscribers
Fanboys will always have your back no matter what.

>PAYING FOR POSITIVE REVIEWS IS A GOOD THING

It's not like EA has done anything to endear themselves in recent years.

Based on what I've read on Twitter from the EA guy, gggmanlives basically didn't explicitly state that the video was sponsored by EA and instead just mentioned it was part of the "Game Changers" program which is what you say when you get sent out to an "unpaid event". That's literally all he had to say. I don't like EA, but this is retarded grandstanding because HE made a mistake about how he's supposed to label his shilling

Attached: 2015-05-21 00.10.39.jpg (600x600, 53K)

advertising your shit video on Yea Forums.

What are the chances that EA is gonna sue his ass ? I hate EA, but i think even he fucked up.

He's afraid that pandering to Yea Forums will get him kicked off youtube. He even changed his twitter avatar which had his face on the jew merchant meme.

I never said it was a good thing. I hate paid reviews just as much as the next guy does, and regardless of whether or not he was doing it for Capcom, Ubisoft, or Bethesda he's being a complete dumbfuck about it.

>nu/v/ unironically defending ea

>BEING PAID TO SHILL IS A GOOD THING
>HIDING THAT YOU'RE A SHIL IS A GOOD THING

He's fucked. No publisher will give him the time of day anymore, not Bethesda, Not EA, no one will give anyone who so willing to throw away his credibility just for some cheap blows for controversy.

No more fancy paid trips.

It's really not that simple. EA sucks ass and I refuse to play Apex Legends no matter how much it's shilled as some "revolutionary fps" when it's just a well-made game chasing the battle royale genre in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator, nor am I going to buy a pile of shit like Anthem. But this guy is a dumbass for shilling incorrectly. Fuck them both

Paying for an advertisement is completely legal and normal

youtubers are advertisers for hire, this guy is an advertiser for hire, he broke contract and got punished, and is now trying to snake his way out of it by fooling morons like you into blaming evil EA for it

/thread

I hope EA crashes, but you can't deny the fact that he willingly got free EA trips and gibs until this shit.
How can you be anti EA if you're invited by them at events and get free copies ? Same for Angry Joe and CD project

holy fuck you seriously are defending ea paying for reviews

they arent reviews, theyre ads. how do you not understand that?

the moment a company pays you to create something you are making content for them and advertising for them.

why cant your tiny brain understand that?

>EA pays a shill to review their product
>game is so bad even the shill can't say anything good about it
lmaoing@gayoware
hope the mentally ill trannies go bankrupt already

Attached: 1441283182957.jpg (200x267, 9K)

>shilling a game everyone hates
>being a contrarian for the sake of views/being unique
WHOA DUDE THIS NEVER HAPPENS ON Yea Forums

We don't get paid for it at least.

I watched both reviews and he shits on them

Honestly, the moment he started talknig about "muh toxicity" should've been the giveaway that he cucked.

Attached: ggera.png (608x376, 51K)

I can't tell if this is real or just a "lel Itrolu". Yea Forums has ruined

>accepts bribe
>doesn't do thing he was bribed to do
>wat da fug
baste

EA is shit but I have no respect for this faggot.

Not for their game changers bullshit. They literally flew him out to Tokyo along with other press to play the end game early. That's hardly something you offer any channel with 100k

Attached: 1539868445841.png (1226x1264, 830K)

BASED

considering 4 of the 5 videos is him complaining about the day one demo issue about not being able to log in and the loading screens i honestly dont see what people can really complain about other than muh EA or muh bioware's preview game turned out like x

Nice try burying the loading screens as a day one issue

when i meant loading screens i meant the one where it got stuck at like 70% and you were forced to reset the game.

>Accepts money from EA

Attached: jill_face_disgust3.jpg (494x612, 130K)

>people trying to push this as "our" guy
lol

Says the newfag trying to start another tortanic

I'm not seeing the issue? Nintendo and every company gives out review copies. It's standard practice and you're considered sketchy if you don't do it.
Meh Yea Forums is full of underage shitposters now. That's why you people will suck dunkey's cock dry

It's the hooker from breaking bad retard shut the fuck up you tranny faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (888x894, 236K)

IAN IS ON THE CASE
IAN IS ON THE CASE
lulz.com/ea-games-blacklisting-anthem-controversy-2386/

Attached: anthem lol.png (879x518, 626K)

Based

it's less the review copies being the problem and moreso his complete lack of integrity

>faggot youtuber cucked himself out of youtube money

>faggot EA cucked themselves by getting themselves shit early reviews.

I don't see a problem here.

>shilling for a shill

Where's the issue? How does this effect his integrity at all?

>the amount of shit people can fling at anthem is so little they will basically blow up any story they can to get clicks
next someone will talk about the amount of uncompressed textures cacheing = to 149GBs and its a bug when you dont let the game delete the cache chunks.

>negative review
>shi

Who's he gonna SWAT this time

him claiming he wasnt a shill for months on end and then turning around biting the hand that fed him because he wanted to prove to Yea Forums he wasnt one

it throws his shill defense out the window and makes him look like a wishy-washy moron for bending a knee to a bunch of faggots on a mongolian basket weaving board

>EA pays for flights to launch events complete with champagne and fancy foods so you can shill for them and earn cash
>Blatantly say to his face that he has to review their game positively or he doesn't get the cash bonus and they'll cut all ties
>He reviews the game poorly

i dont even like ggmanautist but he evidently has bigger balls than all other "journalists" combined

the only redpilled option is to let *them* bribe you and then give the game the review it deserves anyway, either they will suck it up or expose themselves as seething kikes who tried to buy a better score

But how is he a shill?

Stupidity is not the same as bravery.

>Gets paid by EA to shill.
>Critics slam the game.
>Oh fuck my audience is gonna bail seeing im a shill. >Slams the game.
>Contractual breach!
>JUST
GGGmanlives got what that faggot deserved, sweet karma

>Jim Sterling shows companies willing to pay him to play games
>Yea Forums: UHHHHH THIS DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING, GETTING REVIEW COPIES OR GETTING PAID TO REVIEW DOESNT INFLUENCE YOUR OPINION
>guy gets blacklisted from getting review copies because he was too mean
>Yea Forums: WOOOOOW WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, OF COURSE COMPANIES WONT SEND FREE SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO DONT PRAISE IT, MEANING IT INFLUENCES YOUR OPINION
typical Yea Forums

If he was gonna review it honestly then why get a contract in the first place?

he's gotten several sponsorships from various developers and does nothing but suck the game's dick when he has to review them but then speaks negatively about them when he mentions them in passing in his other videos

>Yea Forums is one person
That fat fuck Sterling has been called out as a kike plenty of times here. Any e celeb in gaming is at least 95% bought and a shill.

Why do free games influence any way? They don't cost much and games are boring as shit any way grow up already you're a 30yo manchild

I've been sort of wary of gggmanlives ever since his swat 4 review where he didn't realize the walk key existed and complained about weapons always being inaccurate.

is he playing this up?

>he's gotten several sponsorships from various developers
So standard practice? This is how all reviewers get their review copies

>does nothing but suck the game's dick when he has to review them
Proofs? He shits on anthem, wlfenstein 2, and dying light all AAA stuff that would have paid reviews

>dev give a reviewer a game for free
>reviewer shits on it and tell his fans to boycott it like its trash
and 2 weeks earlier he and his mates were flown out to tokyo for a special session, he made a video about it reading straight of the EA marketing script
you e-celeb niggers are pathetic

>and 2 weeks earlier he and his mates were flown out to tokyo for a special session, he made a video about it reading straight of the EA marketing script

and? are you implying its somehow bad that he let them suck his dick and pay for a vacation before shitting out that 5 star meal into a 1 star review?

yeah it shows he has no integrity, he signed up or the shill program, shilled the shit and is now trying to weasel his way back into his "fans" good graces It's that simple.
Just another parasitic bottom feeder

That sounds based though. He didn't let the Jews into his head he got an insider look then shat all over it for being a bad game

His career will go down sooner or later because of his stupid decisions.

He is playing this up as much as possible and being very dishonest about it.

>yeah it shows he has no integrity
how fucking retarded are you? are you literally incapable of working out the math in a simple equation that literally only keeps moving forwards and has maybe 2 or 3 steps?

he accepted money and he still didnt get "bribed", where the fuck was the "no integrity"? In the part where he stuck it to the seething kike?

>defending extremely shit games like F76, Deus Ex The Fall and Aliens Colonial Marines just to be a contrarian

>is he playing this up?
Yes, and its working. I've never seen anyone talking about him for more than 5 minutes up until yesterday when we had multiple threads about him hit the bump limit.

>he stuck it to the seething kike
Based gamer sticking it to the ki--
>he accepted money
>are you implying its somehow bad that he let them suck his dick and pay for a vacation
You don't get to have it both ways you stupid nigger.

>That sounds based though.
you are a fucking retard and deserve this garbage
It's quid pro quo you stupid nigger not math
he didn't hold up his end of the bargain and got blacklisted, he's not a hero or victim here just the opposite he signed up for it
I'm done with you stupid fucking redditors

>You don't get to have it both ways you stupid nigger.
but as he just proved, you can. Its the eternally retarded contrarians on this shithole who are now crying that muh based EA h-had a contract!!11 he had to s-shill if he takes the money while the kike is winking!11 fuck him!!

>accepts review copies like any standard ass reviewer does
>it's somehow a bad thing when this guy does it
uhh what?

He didn't stick it to them at all. He got down on his knees and willingly sucked ea's cock. After a while ea decided he wasn't good enough at sucking cock so they stopped giving him money and he got upset about this which apparently means he has integrity.

NICE TRY FAGGOT
GAME OGRE

Attached: spinfail.jpg (1181x793, 306K)

>He got down on his knees and willingly sucked ea's cock
...By shitting on their game?

Congrats, you fell for his shallow goy ploy. You are the exact kind of retard he was trying to trick into liking him and you're being played like a fucking fiddle.

This cunt has been shilling himself here for months. It's fucking annoying.

>EA BAD
Gosh how did I end up on reddit? Golly darn it I was trying to post on 4channel's Yea Forums board. What a silly mixup.

What I've taken away from this whole situation is that the guy was being a massive retard

why are we praising that?

Forget it. Half of Yea Forums is unironically sucking EA dick over this.

Do people really not see the similarities between YT 'e-celebs' like this and the shitty social media 'influencers'? They're paid for. He was part of EA's 'gamechanger' shit and through wading through this mess all I can see is the company had an issue with him not having proper disclosure on his review, but he assumes he's blacklisted now due to the content. It's a he said she said situation with leeches drumming it up for clicks. Either way fuck EA and fuck the kids that think these 'content creators/influencers' are their friends or have their best interests in mind.

Attached: lolicatgirls.gif (260x200, 2.2M)

By becoming a paid "ea game changer"
He accepted money to shill their games.

>SHILL SHILL GOY SHEKEL JEW SHILL PAID JEW JEW SHILL SHILL JEW KIKE KIKE GOY SHILL
Goddamn shut up already you niggers

Attached: Bubble Bass1.jpg (640x486, 69K)

>people are STILL ignoring the fact he's trying to cover up rampant shilling as being persecuted for being "THE VOICE OF TRUE GAYMERS"

>Becomes EA Game Changer
>Only Requirements under contract is to disclose you are doing your review as part of game changers, and that you are Honest about it
>You are allowed to be Critical, you just have to be honest
>He makes review and doesnt disclose it was game changers
>EA contacts him and tells him to take the video down to correct the issue as he didnt say it was part of game changers
>He takes it down, says EA took it down themselves and lies about being blacklisted "because he was overly critical"
>EA rep calls him out on it, in that he violated a contract term, and that he is in the wrong
>Plays the Victim

Attached: 20181214_223034.jpg (307x512, 125K)

>By becoming a paid "ea game changer"
And where's the proof that he got paid?

>He accepted money to shill their games.
Proof? When exactly did he shill? In his anthem review when he shat on it? In his Mirror's Edge 1 and 2 reviews when he shat on them? Where's the shilling

>He accepted money to shill their games.
are you literally retarded?
he literally took the money that some winking kike was waving in his face and then didnt give a paid review anyway

youre a literally retarded contrarian child if youre desperately now trying to spin this as "m-muh integrity" at the same time as "h-he was supposed to give the p-paid review!!1 fuck him!"

No idea how people can defend him after this. This guy is somehow making game journalists look good, which should be impossible.

>he literally took the money
proof?

>And where's the proof that he got paid?
>Gggmanlives told VG247 that the company went a step further and actually paid him to create an “Anthem” video review.
You people are fucking blind.

RetardEra honey can you maybe go back to your discord for a moment, the adults are trying to have a conversation here

the "money" is in an early review copy and the fucking trip they gave him retard

Why are you acting like this is a big deal? Seems like the reviewer just made a dumb mistake, and was swiftly corrected. What's the issue?

Ya know, this could also be spinned as-
>gets early review code to review game
>reviews game in a shitty manner without respect for the gift of receiving the game early and for free
>Decide not to give him a free and early copy next time
Fucking douche.

>>He makes review and doesnt disclose it was game changers
I watched the review before it got reuploaded, he literally said he got a free copy from game changers, even flashes the logo and shit.

ITT people responding to this post who have no knowledge of corporate responsibility or expectation

>be given a FREE EARLY RELEASE GAME so long as you have to suck corporate dick
>doesn't suck corporate dick
>"oh gee I wonder why this big company that asked me to suck their dick for a FREE GAME isn't sending me games anymore!"

the he shamelessly ran to the press to try to stir up drama about the whole thing

>gets early review code to review game
>reviews it
>NOOOOOO BUT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO REVIEW IT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A 10 MINUTE COMMERCIAL

More than half the video is him shitting on the game. Enjoy the (You).

>Suck Corporate dick

>He doesnt know Game Changers are allowed to be critical of what they review, they just have to be honest with it

He gets free games all the time without disclosing it.

>an early review copy
You mean that thing that's become industry standard? You're SUPPOSED to give out free review copies to outlets.
>the fucking trip they gave him
I see fighting game channels get flown out to play betas all the time.

Are you jelly that you don't get free trips or something? Who cares?

*the way

Gaming journos and YT 'gamers' are usually just the same manufactured dog shit.

Then maybe he shouldn't have signed up to be a shill for easy views faggot

It had nothing to do with getting early access. Hundreds of people get review copies. Very few sign a contract to receive money to promote a company. Don't try and pretend they are the same thing.

>He gets free games all the time
That's called being a games reviewer.

Neither did GGG apparently.

Hmmmmmm

Attached: damage control.jpg (469x490, 50K)

At this point he has repeatedly lied about what's happened.

>u-uhhhh y-yo-you m-mean i-industry sta-standard...
wheres my review copy? how fucking retarded are you? its not an "industry standard", its literally the leash corporations hold on your digital toy hobby since the only people who get to influence the tide early are given early copies and unless they get their early copies (which they wont if they shit on the game) they wont get the ad money from an early review

>I see fighting game channels get flown out to play betas all the time.
okay? what the fuck does this have to do with anything retard? how fucking stupid are you?

>At least he cares about not losing subs over a blatantly obvious trainwreck

I bet you think journalists are based for shitting on the game too don't you

This thread made me aware of this guy's channel. I enjoyed his Anthem review so I tried his Turok 2 review and liked it as well. I subscribed to him.

Thanks for the recommendation Yea Forums! I wouldn't have found his channel without this thread!

Attached: comfi.jpg (800x623, 131K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Reccommend me some movies where a character tries a huge stunt and it backfires completely?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: damage control2.jpg (387x243, 23K)

>says fallout 76 is "not that bad!"
Because it isn't, you contrarian nigger. The game isn't great, but it's not as bad as you faggot fucks on here claim it to be.
If you're just fucking off with friends, (The things most of you kids don't have) it's actually dumb fun.

gee doesn't this sound familiar

Attached: Screenshot-2019-2-22 Gggmanlives on Twitter.png (954x585, 97K)

Ok but the only victim is EA sooooo why is lying bad?

If lying made the entire company of EA fall apart then shouldn't we be happy about it?

Confucius say, "Man who lie down with dog, get up with flea."

Attached: confucius.jpg (377x398, 46K)

Fucking baww who cares. Are you his mommy? Butthurt cause he lied about staying out past 10?

>s-so i have the support of most g-gamers

Attached: 1545252002696.png (350x344, 123K)

How do those corporate boots taste, user? You look like you're about to suck the color out of the leather.

>he doesnt realise normies play games too

Besides the general critic consensus is pic related

Attached: 1475970854767.jpg (687x292, 14K)

>get paid to shill game once
>some people call you out
>take a break from the internet due to "toxic gamer culture"
>paid to shill game again
>notice people shitting on it
>shit pants
>decide to be negative in game in review and not disclose all the bells and whistles you got with it
>EA tells you that you have to legally disclose you were paid to make the video
>take video down and reupload it
>say EA was censoring you for speaking the truth
>smug that you'll get away with prior shilling since everyones hates EA
>wake up
>news sites reporting on it
>EA making official comments on the matter saying they had no problem with the content only that they didn't want someone talking about their video illegally since he was paid to regardless of his opinion
>shit pants
>b-back to old games again I don't care haha

Attached: 1511386045889.png (467x373, 304K)

>EA game is getting shit on
>youtube 'gamer' personality exposed for not knowing how the goddamn industry works and getting involved with a shit company like EA
I see nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1527435679390.png (1080x736, 761K)

So in the end all Shillmanlives did was attract a lot of unnecessary attention to his own person.

>Shill Fallout 76 because he was paid to do so
>Gets shit on
>Signs another contract to get paid for dishonestly shilling more games
>Everyone including journalists make it clear that the game is shit
>Tell mindless viewers that it's bad do they don't leave you
>DUDE OURGUY OURGUY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO HIM PLEEEEASE

Fuck you

NOOOO THIS SITUATION IS ONLY MAKING HIS SUB COUNT GET HIGHER AND HIGHER

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING Yea Forums HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SUCCESSFUL WHILE I FAIL? NOOOOOOO MOMMMYYYYYYY

Attached: Crying Wojak.jpg (633x905, 103K)

>He's an untrustworthy shill
How the fuck is he a shill if he said that the game is shit and that everyone should boycott EA over it? Do you not know what a shill is?

yeah but this is exponentially more fun with friends, has more content, and is free.
plus you don't have to be friends with the tiny dick, compsureless soibois who like Bethesda Fallout to have friends to play it with.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 18K)

Go to bed GGG
Everyone with a brain knows you've fucked up and it won't be forgotten

>I'm not mad at EA
He still wants that sweet EA money lol.

NOOOOOOO EA BROS, EA WAS IN THE RIGHT EVEN THOUGH HE DISCLOSED THAT HE GOT A REVIEW COPY FROM THEIR PROGRAM NOOOOOOOO, PLEASE DON'T LET SKILLUP MAKE A VIDEO WE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE

NOOOOOOO GUYS WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING HE'S GAINED OVER 1 THOUSAND NEW SUBSCRIBERS SINCE THIS DEBACLE STARTED GUYS FUCKING DO SOMETHING NOW

Attached: Screeeem.png (808x805, 787K)

this guy seems based

He's not a shill per se, more like a spineless faggot. If everyone praised Anthem you'd bet your ass his review would have been a lot different.

>Shilling is for faggots, fuck these jews
>SHUT UP ASSHOLE YOURE JUST DEFENDING EA

How much are you being paid now

>Guy triggers Yea Forums and EA all in one fell swoop
I don't get it. This guy sounds fucking awesome. Why are we mad again?

i wonder how long its gonna take for yongyea to start capitalizing on this mess

In 3....

He's a spineless faggot and a shill. He got that trip to Tokyo.

??
Fortnite is exponentially more fun with friends, has more content, and is also free, yet Yea Forums shits on it because it's popular.
All this site is is just one contrarian hivemind.
Big/New game bad
Old/Small game good is their fucking creedo and it always has been.

>They targeted a gaymer
>A GAYMER

>There are two separate watermarks that are used in these instances. For Game Changers, the watermark says, “Presented by Game Changers.” That’s the watermark Gggmanlives used in the past and told GameDaily was present on his original video (before it was re-uploaded). The other watermark, used when there’s a sponsored content agreement and money changes hands is “Sponsored by EA.”

>EA has confirmed to GameDaily that it specifically requested that Gggmanlives replace the “Presented by Game Changers” watermark on the video with the one that reflects sponsorship, because that was the relationship for this content. He previously published another video from an event EA hosted in Tokyo with the Game Changers watermark that he says met EA’s approval.

>In a conversation on Twitter via direct message, Gggmanlives confirmed to me that he did receive compensation for this video.

HE WAS LITERALLY PAID AND TRYING TO SPIN THIS TO ESCAPE BEING OUTED AS A PAID SHILL.
HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD SO RETARDED.
AHHHH I'M SEETHING

>He got a trip to tokyo and I didn't! I will not stand for this what about my free trip? gamers rise up

Is this the guy who left footage of him toggling god mode in his Blood review?

Attached: ltt.jpg (240x200, 7K)

>In a conversation on Twitter via direct message, Gggmanlives confirmed to me that he did receive compensation for this video.
He was shilling, didn't want to be caught blatantly shilling, so lied. It's simple.

Attached: 1534885688136.jpg (410x560, 22K)

I subbed to him because of this thread. According to the tracker this whole ordeal has been a net positive for his sub and view count.

Seeth harder EA drone

user i dont see how getting paid for just being honest is shilling

>Fortnite is exponentially more fun with friends, has more content, and is also free,
but zoomers and non-1st worlders are almost as bad as Bethesda Fallout fans.

>Stole some money from EA
>shat on their garbage game anyways
Isn't this proof that he's not a shill? Money cannot sway him. based GGG

Weird he only admits shilling to the press and not on his videos or twitter. Wonder by.

He was an EA game changer. It's impossible to be more of a shill than that.

What a slimy fucker. Fuck this.

Attached: watdisshit.gif (189x189, 1.94M)

Based as fuck. Literally took money, shat on the game anyway, proving that companies want you to shill for them when they send you review copies. Simply BASED

by having to prove he's not a shill he's already admitted to being one

No not really

>people are actually defending the guy that butchered all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games

Attached: 1543433232606.jpg (640x604, 36K)

Yea Forums barely shits on Fortnite. Hating CoD/Fortnite is a facebookfag thing. Yea Forums is obsessed with hating things that are acclaimed, not popular. TW3 EASILY gets more hate on here than Fortnite ever has.

This thread is being raided by crazed fanboys. Normal people understand he's a lying cunt.

I've been following him since the very early days. He was one of the few who had/made a NOLF review.
He was way more down to earth - both in his opinion and presentation/tone of his voice.

The same thing as with Yathzee happened; he became overconfident and thought of himself as untouchable.
Also, it's super annoying that he cries about the difficulty in older games like an utter bitch.
Even when he had sub 5000 subscribers.

Now he's just an utter cunt and he should off himself rather sooner than later.
Especially after I found out that he is friends with DWTerminator.

Attached: 1549208227596.png (4500x2234, 111K)

Fpbp, these ecelebs want to have their cake and eat it too. Fuck off with that shit

Because the press have proof so he can't just lie in the same way he does with his fans.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT YOU HAVE TO DEFEND EA
Who gives a fuck if he's lying? We will continue to spread lies and dab and brap and shit because fuck EA. They deserve EVERYTHING.

You made this post already

Even if he is a shill, he jewed a shitcunt company out of money he was given to shill. it's possible to not like somebody and not berate everything they do.
the defense of EA is unreasoned, and mindlessly spiteful.

The best thing that came out of all of this for me is confirming that Arrekz is a shill. I used to watch his Monster Hunter World. I'm not going to watch any more of his videos.

Attached: EA shill.jpg (646x153, 23K)

>This individual is clearly a shill. After all he said something bad about EA. We do not tolerate people being mean to our overlor- I mean a harmless and wholesome game company
>EA GOOD
>GGGmanlives BAD

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

GGGmanlives actually is bad and his fans are homos but this.

It's trolls and fans with their heads in the sand. Really not the first time I've seen it happen here, albeit different 'controversies' etc. You can tell when they come out of the woodwork and their posts are easy to spot.

Honestly I have no horse in the race, I've seen some of his vids, liked them, but knowing he willingly got involved with EA makes me question his judgement. I have no idea what he earns from YT or other work so maybe the dangling carrot was enough. This whole situation was stupid on his part but at least he knows now that getting involved with something like EA is fucking retarded

>You review Fallout 76 good we'll pay you
>Alright
>Shills game
>You review Anthem good we'll pay you
>Alright
>Game bombs
>Don't review it good
>Not a shill

I'm almost convinced this is just ggmanlives defending himself in this thread

>but knowing he willingly got involved with EA makes me question his judgement
God forbid reviewers try to actually insider information to better inform the public

>""poor"" man good
>corp. men bad

Attached: 1539892301304.gif (680x567, 2.66M)

>insider information
He was being paid as well. How is that for the public good?

>reviews 76
>doesn't bend the knee to hivemind and gives his personal opinions
>reviews Anthem
>doesn't bend the knee to suits and gives his personal opinions

I don't see the problem?

this but unironically

Attached: Dd41DTvVwAElPO6.jpg (1080x1045, 78K)

Says the literal EA shill. Go back.

Didn't he jokingly at the end of that review make a joke about being paid by Todd? I thought that whole review was just a troll anyway.

This has nothing to do with EA. The only thing people care about are his actions. After all he was the one who signed up to promote ea's games. The fact ea are shit just makes his actions all the worse.

Unless he was in Bioware's office playtesting the game I wouldn't count it as insider information. That'd imply he would have some kinda special access or knowledge of the game and it's development. You know, like somebody who was on the development team, that'd be insider information. Not some random reviewer accepting early copies for review.

>After all he was the one who signed up to promote ea's games
and then didn't do it, so who gives a fuck?

In the 5 hours this thread has been up GGGmanlives has gained roughly 2,000 new subscribers.

Umad, EA shills?

Attached: happi.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>FALLOUT 76 GOOD THEY PAID ME
>Gets beaten
>ANTHEM GOO- B-BAD. THEY PAY ME

A bastion of honesty and reliability

>low effort wojacks and criticisms of ggg immediately likened to EA bootlicking
Fucking hell.

Attached: 1339791019749.jpg (498x376, 29K)

Its worse than that. He didn't get in trouble for making a negative review. He got in trouble for not disclosing the video was sponsored. Ea made him take it down for not disclosing it was sponsored.

Those are limpdick numbers. Only he would think something like that matters which is how he got in trouble in the first place.

I dare you to name one single post in this thread defending EA

He's not aligning his opinions 1:1 with the kneejerk hi/v/emind so therefore he's a shill.

He never called 76 good. He just refused to drink the internet koolaid since he isn't a brainless drone.

But you wouldn't know anything about that.. I mean you aren't human. You are a drone that does whatever the internet hivemind programs you to do.

BEEP BOOP SON. BEEP BOOP.

He's a shill for literally being paid by EA and getting caught.

>criticisms of ggg immediately likened to EA bootlicking
You have to believe EA is being honest for any criticism to be valid
that's why it's bootlicking

Go to bed GGG

There's 2 levels of shill watermarks from EA. Game Changer and Supreme Cocksucker. He used the 1st instead of the 2nd like he was supposed to.

I guess he's only a faggot if he bitches about topical games. Nobody gives a shit about his stalker reviews? They're legit dreadful.

Attached: 1540710576417.jpg (206x228, 25K)

(As mentioned previously) EA doesn't have unpaid acclaim and not all of it admits to being paid, so again,
W
R
O
N
G

I think it's good he gave an honest review. What's baffling are some of his past choices and even considering getting in bed with a company like EA. He doesn't need to be demonized but his judgement is obviously off-kilter as well as his knowledge of how shit works.

>calls people snowflakes
>cries like a little bitch when it's his turn
I dont even know why this guy brags about weightlifting when he looks like a twig

one thing you GGGmanlives drones need to understand. You do not fucking defy us. We decided long ago what the opinion of Fallout 76 was, and this fucking shill decided to go against it.
GGGmanlives has had this coming ever since. Don't you ever fucking dare defend anything that we don't like, because Yea Forums and Yea Forums are so much more powerful then you could EVER imagine. This fucking cuck will be our latest example to the masses.
Remember: We got Trump in office. We can do ANYTHING TO ANYONE.

Attached: dispoint.jpg (550x422, 35K)

See

>gggmanlives got so triggered he deleted my comment
Brilliant, I bet he sent his discord drones to raid these threads

Rage 2 looks good. stay mad

So will pepe or wojack be in your next false-flagging shitpost?

"Its fun with friends" is not an argument, getting castrated by a angry pit bull is fun too when you have buddies around. Bugs, engine and lore aside, Todd claimed it was perfectly playable if you prefer to play alone, so the "with friends" argument has even less of a leg to stand on.

Exactly. Pretty sure the gggmanlives defenders understand this however and they're just trying to do damage control and confuse less informed people.

>ha he got pampered by EA so he'd shill this shitty game but the game is so shitty that he decided not to in fear of getting called out for the shill he is! BASED!!!!

Attached: 1541356316514.jpg (672x787, 261K)

Based but blackpilled

>"Its fun with friends" is not an argument
It's not an argument but it is an opinion.

What did you post user?

>random woman agrees to a one night stand with a guy at a bar, cries rape, and gets exposed for it afterwards
>roasties BTFO bitch got what she deserved
>some faggot e-celeb agrees to sign a contract shill EAs games, cries censorship, and then gets exposed for it afterwards
>HOLY SHIT FUCKING BASED, GET FUCKED EA

Attached: endless energy.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>gets a review copy for free from EA = getting paid
>openly admitting that's how he received the game because EA thought he would be a good channel to get positive press from = getting caught

Attached: 1482098508941.png (512x512, 102K)

But he never used it as an argument he used it as his opinion.
Oh wait this is fucking Yea Forums I forgot there's no difference between the two when it comes to this place.

Attached: springquestion.png (656x858, 1.08M)

See

...which further proves 76 had no redeeming qualities then and is in fact as bad as people said it was and Gggmanshills is a shitty contrarian

>482 / 79 / 137

Attached: hlp.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

1. EA's word is toilet paper whether it comes from twitter or their site, they're NOT TELLING THE TRUTH
2. He received money, nobody denies this, it's the "it was over watermarks hehehe" thing they're lying about
3. if he didn't actually shill the game there's no real issue. It shouldn't be news to you he's a paid shill, which is why I don't watch his drivel. but in this case he isn't really doing anything wrong.

>Arguments can be completely wrong if you pretend that they're just opinions

You're a fucking autistic faggot, just my opinion btw

>which further proves 76 had no redeeming qualities
Which is your opinion.
Now please make the inevitable post where you try to explain how your opinion is fact and how nobody can think differently then you

>b-b-buh it's an OPINION!!!!
How about just call the game out for the piece of shit it is instead of bringing up MUH FUN WIT FWIENDS

Attached: 1498961214320.png (469x452, 277K)

>received compensation for a video where he trashed EA/Anthem because EA thought he would say good things
Ok? So what exactly is your complaint? Or are you just thrashing about like a fucking moron against boogeymen?

And my opinion is that I'm a handsome chad

^^^This post was made by someone who takes HRT and pings people who post images in the wrong channel in discord server.

HE USED THE WRONG WATERMARK

>He's a shill because he took money from EA but didn't praise them and actually gave a negative review about their product

Attached: 1489845939116.jpg (305x309, 54K)

>NOOOOOOO STOP HAVING OPINION THATS DIFFERENT FROM MINE

Attached: opinionautism.png (734x849, 622K)

People can think different from me and still be objectively wrong. There's flat earthers. Is it an opinion that the planet is fucking round?

He's a shill because he didn't tell anyone he was a shill, so even the fucking people paying him to shill told him "hey, you need to tell people that shit", then he lied through his teeth to try and hide his actions.

>using "muh opinion" as an excuse to say blatant bullshit to try and justify the fact that you had fun with a really shitty game because you have friends that are just as faggoty as you are

Attached: DpfzzzUNlXcAEB94r.png (476x358, 216K)

Can't you read? This is coming from gggmanlives himself. He has confirmed it.

>People can think different from me and still be objectively wrong

Attached: hoah.jpg (973x1002, 143K)

>then he lied through his teeth to try and hide his actions.
when did he deny he was getting shekels?

meant for

>Check out Doom 2016
>Didnt think it was that great as well
>REEEEEEE I played DOOM 1993 for YEARS I DIDNT make the GAME but I know HOW IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE SOUND LIKE PLAY LIKE AND THIS DOESNT FIT MY IMAGINARY CRITERIA AAAAAH I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
How can anyone stand such an autist?

>NOOOOOOO STOP CALLING MY FAVORITE ECELEB A FAGGOT IT'S JUST HIS OPINION THAT SHIT TASTES GOOD
Embarrassing non-argument you have there friend

Attached: 1446070755955.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

>People can think different from me and still be objectively wrong.
autism

When he said he got told to take down his video and got blacklisted for having opinions. He was just told to disclose the shilling properly.

>505 / 86 / 138

Attached: joseph2.jpg (397x298, 19K)

>cover your ass because the game is such a pile of shit that you know you'll be called out as a shill faggot
>BASED OURGUY!!! EA BTFO!!

Attached: 1506475616965.jpg (727x727, 46K)

>Watch his DOOM 1 review
>Says he loves the game and has nostalgia for it but admits it's overly basic and says the extra episode sucks ass
>Watch his DOOM 4 review
>says he didn't expect much but admitted that it's a pretty fantastic, if short, game.

He said he was blacklisted for being too honest.

In reality he was told by ea that he had to disclose that the video was sponsored.

These are very different.

>When he said he got told to take down his video and got blacklisted for having opinions. He was just told to disclose the shilling properly.
How many undisclosed EA shills there are and you really believe that?
Guy is a cuck for accepting the deal anyway but EA are basically Todd Howard's mentors with honesty.

Wait, hold on
>he's a shill because he didn't shill after being paid to shill and didn't tell us he was paid to shill (although he's not in anyway obligated to do so) until EA made a big stink about him obliging to how they want their gamechangers sponsored videos to be presented in a video that was actually negative so he reuploaded the same review without the watermark
Jesus christ, what fucking retarded non-drama.

Attached: 1470652645237.gif (480x270, 537K)

IT'S GOING UP

IT'S GOING UP

HOW WILL Yea Forums EVER RECOVER?

So he made a mistake. So what?

Okay, fine then. People think the planet is flat. That is their opinion, and it is also wrong.

EA are liars but anyone who subscribes to him because of this is a retard.

It isn't. The video is right fucking there, he doesn't shit on it one time. I know you love your imaginary friend very much but this is pathetic.

Although he did burn EA (and fuck them in general), he got in bed with them. That's fucking beyond stupid even five years ago. If you want my two cents he seems conflicted about what he's supposed to be, but I don't keep up with YT shit. Stuffing your pockets with corporate money then pretending to be one of the boys in a consumer/gaming sense isn't sustainable at all. He learned a hard lesson about the industry I feel.

Attached: 1461244490673.gif (150x150, 58K)

The planet isn't as round as most people say and its flat with friends, my opinion though

Texas is a Solar System, just my opinion.

That was already addressed, cockbreath. Keep trying to muddle the issue.

He made at least 3 mistakes.
>accepting money from ea to promote their games
>lying to his audience to try to pretend he isn't a shill
>lying about the reason he reuploaded his video

>People think the planet is flat. That is their opinion, and it is also wrong
Got any proof that it's wrong? How do you define the concept of flat or non-flat from a space perspective? They say that the universe is flat after all

Attached: Clownpepe.png (512x512, 117K)

What are you even trying to say? You are legally obligated to disclose when a company pays you to make a video of their product, because it counts as advertising, which again, you are legally obligated to disclose.

He took the money, and didn't disclose it, EA told him to do so, because they also hold some level of culpability, and generally don't want their program to be involved with literally illegal actions.

He didn't want to lose face over admitting he took money for the video, and made a bold faced lie that he got called out on.

this.
probably fools Americans though, Americans just want aussie dick so bad.

Opinions can be objectively incorrect, and some opinions can be objectively correct. What is needed is evidence to back your claim that your opinion is objective.

>accepting money from ea to promote their games
*review not promote. Please don't try and be a jew with sneaky tricks.

>lying to his audience
He never lied to his audience

>lying about the reason he reuploaded his video
No, it was the actual reason.

>So what?
There are testimonial and advertisement laws that are abundantly clear on this. If you are given an exclusive sponsorship deal by a company to review their product, then by law (in many countries), you HAVE to disclose that fact.

Are you really trying to criticize EA for following lawful advertisement practice?

EA has banned pulled the nintendo on negative criticism in the past, and they also don't have unpaid positive reviews but are all of them disclosed? no

Nigger, how retarded are you? He already admitted he took money for it, and the rules have been made publicly available for a long time.

Now you're arguing semantics of 'oh no what is right or wrong' The sun is a star. It's a fact. Just because your opinion is that the sun is a lamp, doesn't make it an opinion of worth.

>MUH LAW
who cares?

>you really trying to criticize EA for following lawful advertisement practice?
Yes. EA deserves scorn for fucking breathing the same air as me. Why would I care about them and the laws they probably paid to change?

Attached: gross.jpg (294x313, 12K)

That has literally nothing to do with this situation.

There is proof of all three in this thread.

EA being scum doesn't make someone being scummy in their vicinity less scummy.