Never played Shadow of the Colossus before

Never played Shadow of the Colossus before
Is the PS4 remaster good or should I go with the original?

Attached: zvln5u52iy501.jpg (1377x1701, 267K)

PS4 remaster is fantastic and probably the better option for a new player

its great.
amazing seeing colossi move in 60fps on a pro.

You should skip it enitrely cause it's overated af and pretty boring

Found the salty nintendo fan, go back to hyping up your gameboy game

neck yourself adhdh autismo

Original or the HD port for ps3
Remaster has too many things wrong with the atmosphere/mood which is a big fucking deal for a game that's primarily about atmosphere/mood

Never owned a Nintendo but lmao at all ya niggas claiming "barren empty world simulator" is the best game on the fucking PS2

What ever is cheaper/easier to access the remaster is legitimately better though

I've only played the PS2 version but as far as I can tell the remaster is basically the same with better graphics, so really it's just whatever is easier. Unless it removes the soundtrack or any other content then I'd go with the remaster.

PS3 > PS4 > PS2

The PS2 version is the original but it's got some massive fucking framerate issues. Like, we're talking single-digit framerates at times. Amazing game though.

The PS4 version is good, but it's got some changes to the atmosphere and some weird omissions (such as the main character's face not having any animations during gameplay).

The PS3 version is literally just the PS2 version with a better resolution and framerate. This is the version you should play if you can find it. Also comes with Ico HD on the same disk, which is very much worth your time.

>lmao empty
How to spot someone with no imagination

Imagine being alone in a desert with a beautiful black horse to keep you company

Attached: 1550790552948.jpg (361x381, 26K)

It's not worth it, and you have to use a guide to beat most of the monsters. Retarded game.

I'm only familiar with the digital ps3 version. That version is fine until you beat the final boss and enter the credits. Everytime the picture changes during the credits, the game/ps3 will freeze, so you would have to go to the ps3 menu and let all the icons load before going back to the game.

>used a game guide for SoC

Do you need one for CoD too?

I never had that issue, are you sure it wan't just your disk?

I bought the game digitally and I had the super slim ps3.

Get the remaster and Last Guardian too.

Ignore me I can't into reading apparently. Sorry.

definitely the original. it's literally soul vs. soulless cashgrab. only shit gulping graphicswhores would pic the "remake"

Yes. Especially if you have a PS4Pro where it runs at 60fps flawlessly

This, either version of the game is trash and boring with autistic controls. Ignore nostalgiafag boomers

Only good thing is the graphics on ps4

Both are good. The only reason to play the original is if you prefer how desolate the landscape is that mainly seems to be to match with what you know of the game.

It's honestly a boring game that didn't age well. You have a region to explore with hardly anything in it except some lizards and fruits. Also the fact that you have to tackle the collusus in order makes it boring. It would be way more interesting to find them randomly or see them from a distance.

the only thing retarded here is you

Play the fucking remake. The framerate increase and its overwhelmingly positive effect on gameplay outweighs every complaint Uedadrones imagine.

It aged just fine, it's just not very replayable. Not every game needs 200 hours of drawn out content or hastily thrown in multiplayer; sometimes a coherent and concise experience is nice.

It depends on what you want. If you want an atmospheric eerie and dark SOTC play the ps2 version. If you want a comfy and warm SOTC play the ps4 version.

Framerate is not everything. In such an atmospheric game I consider the art style more important.

The PS4 version is dogshit, get it on PS3 if at all possible