Danganronpa V3 was simply the best in the series and everyone who says otherwise is a retard

Danganronpa V3 was simply the best in the series and everyone who says otherwise is a retard

heh, bobs

Anybody else likes to touch his balls and sniff it?

dude think about the advertisers

I have feelings for Rantaro!

grape boy best boy

Attached: 80f5b9f7e3083e378d446a939805d381.png (840x1140, 534K)

>sample
At least link to the sauce

Also what are Danganronpa games like for someone that’s never played nor watched the anime or whatever

Teens trapped in a school. Some weird fucking bear told them that if they kill someone they can leave. Basically you search for clues as to who killed someone and then battle it out in a phoenix wright-y trial. It's pretty fun.

The best trials yes. Best in the series? Maybe, all the DR games are dogshit anyway. Fuck Daganronpa and fuck Kodaka.

Do you like mystery VNs? Do you like doing a little more in VNs than reading text and making dialogue choices? Then maybe you'll like DR.

the badly written ending makes it the worst of the series

I don't understand the meme of if you didn't like the ending of V3 you are a retard but I agree with you that it was the best.

>badly written

Attached: vBTwS4-XWDhWYooJSxFcuRbH6SOlPtCJSyskvlvH__SU7uPJDeyr6xPjbmNpB86lc1hiIiw_LJeBc7AH0eHlBg.jpg (235x214, 9K)

>I don't understand the meme of if you didn't like the ending of V3 you are a retard

It's just elitist fanboys thinking that ruining the entire series is great because the twist "subverts expectations"

>battle it out in a phoenix wright-y trial
oh man, I just finished the original Phoenix wright trilogy. Maybe this can scratch that itch.

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty VNs.

I need more ecchi pictures if you want to prove your point

DR is better if you like character development

all the endings are shit, but 3 is the best one

You come into every DR thread just to seeth, degenerate male

It's like Ace Attorney except you start out with over a dozen characters and they kill each other. DR anime is trash, play the games.

2 and UDG are better entries. I've always like V3 for btfo'ing waifu shitters (especially yurifags) by killing off piano bitch right off the bat.

I want to stick my dick in both of them

Attached: 359ff36fefeb73b529bbe194e9432be8.png (835x878, 862K)

Attached: 38a35698f1f3a2095d6e2ab2a84883b5.png (1023x1080, 913K)