15 Minutes of Left Alive

youtu.be/RKKQltIgeWI

This is such an MGS wannabe holy fuck, the music and sound design even sounds like MGS

The dub is cheesy as fuck, too, this is transporting me to the mid-2000's of knockoff PS2 stealth games

Attached: Left_Alive_cover_art.jpg (281x354, 20K)

As far as I know, a big part of the original MGS team who left the company or got fired by Konami worked for the game.

I know that the designer from the first 3 MGS titles worked on that title.

The fact this has a forced combat section and a shitty voiced AI telling you when enemies are approaching tells me the big brain staff didn't make it.

I dunno, I mean, I give you right that the game looks like a lazy rip off, but the Front Mission titles were always good to above average at worst, so dunno, could be better than it looks.

But yeah, it's so heavily inspired by MGSV that it looks like a carbon copy with a Soviet reskin.

Also who tf wants to play the humans, give me a fucking mech.

>throws a flashbang
>Literally waddles up to a nigh unprotected mech that a couple soldiers were standing around
>"this is what I was born to do!"
>Awkward mech fighting ensues with ridiculously blaring horns

You do get into wanzers and they show this in the gameplay but who knows how many times

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 28K)

I don't know, something seems off about the movement, camera and combat, so i don't think it'd be too good for the gameplay. The voice acting, facial animations and writing doesn't seem too stellar either, so its not for the story too.
I think i should just replay older Metal Gears.

It has objectively better art direction than any Kojima game made after 2006

>the music and sound design even sounds like MGS
quite literally yeah

>7:00

literally mgs2 esque music, orchestral stuff

christ almighty what was konami thinking

>left alive
>the remains of mgs
heh

Those character designs are great.
The whole thing is brought down by the awful animations during gameplay though. Looks super stiff.

it's like konami took what was left from mgs, slapped some russian onto it and said "done"

christ

Do a modicum of research

Attached: file.png (338x435, 162K)

>squeenix
w-what? did they hire the guy at kojipro who did the artwork?

I guess Square is licensing the Fox Engine.

Game looks fucking awful though.

>I guess Square is licensing the Fox Engine.
this would actually be pretty cool

There was already a thread idiot.

WAIT. HOLD ON.
Is that the dude from Front Mission 3? The guy who got his family murdered and was kept prisoner, like half-way through the game. I know this is based in the FM universe, and that guy resembles that other guy so much.

Yeah, it's a Front Mission game.

Square went full retard and turned it into a Third Person Shooter.

That I know, not was I asked

Look at how you toss a molotov, enemies flinch, the way you snap out of a roll. Why so snappy?

why do voices sound so shitty?

100x better than Hideo Cuckjimabo's MGSV. Anyoone who says otherwise is a butthurt kojicuck drone stan or whatever

I don't mind the graphics, but I wish the gameplay was a little better.

There's no indication the game is running in Fox Engine. That's just a rumor people spread, the kind of people that believe that game engines determine camera perspective, huds and mechanics.

>There's no indication the game is running in Fox Engine.
it's the way that ingame menu gets light up

Yeah they did

looks janky af, like an unpolished unreal engine game in a similar way to jump force, just not as severe