Games you played too death

By that I mean games you really like but you played the so much that you probably won't ever return to them.
I will start.
>Warcraft 3
>HOMM3
>AOE2
>UT99
>Quake 3
>Battlefield 2

Attached: 5255801.jpg (385x261, 12K)

230hours in grim dawn and i want to continue but i just can't

Fallout 2

Fallout 76

Mass Effect 2

Diablo 2, Goldeneye 007, BBC2, ISSS64, DKR, SC2, MK:SM, OOT.
I'd stay play them, never get boring for me

Then you didn’t play them to death if you’d still go back and play them.

I've dropped a zod and i still play diablo 2

Are you the guy banned after 900 hours for grinding?

How about you answer the question and give us some games you’ve played to death then.

No but I have done about 600 hours but I’m done at this point.

>super mario 3
>super mario 64
>pokémon red and blue
>zelda OOT
>age of mythology
>battle for middle earth 2
>CS:S
>battlefield 2
>WoW

new vegas. I physically can't even look at the case anymore.

Diablo, Diablo 2 and Quake 2 I've spent the most time in. Some more recent games I spend a lot of time in were some trash f2p MMO's that I wont bother listing. I played the shit outta Tribes Ascend when it existed. I also played Tribes a lot back in the day but it was a distant second fiddle to Quake 2 mods. I played Counter-Strike to death in the beta. It was like a better Action Quake 2 back then. Most new games are fucking trash. I played Path of Exile to death in the beta but it turned into shit. It's probably the closest thing to a decent game right now. I played a lot of Daggerfall and Morrowind. Couldn't get into Skyrim. I still pick up modded Morrowind from time to time. I played all the build engine games quite a bit. Brutal DOOM was cool. I dunno.

Played Diablo 2 for 3 months recently and I'm sick of it, this game is gambling in its purest form. It doesn't let you invest time and work towards something, it's either all or nothing, and if you don't get that 1 in 7mil world drop, all your time spent trying to get it is 100% wasted. Fuck that shit. It's also practically impossible to get those good magic/rare items without botting, I can see why everyone and their mother bots. Being able to work towards endgame gear is good, gambling is not.

Not sure if TF2 qualifies for this. I played the game to death but the thing that drove me away wasn't boredom, it was poor updates.

Dark Souls 1 and 3
I still love 1, but can't play it anymore because it reminds me of my ex

>UT99

Fucking this.
The craziest shit is that the community I was part of still exists. Like... how?

Risk of Rain

only 300 hours but I've seen everything the game has to offer so many times I just can't anymore.

The same way there is still active clan of people playing og Team Fortress.

I think you just don't know how to farm effectively. Build a hork/gf barb and run trav, lk chests and superuniques. You get so much loot this way it's crazy. And if you're playing online you can hork everyone's drops. I got so many HR's and good uniques this way it's not even funny.

Oh and also I forgot with a gf barb and an edge runeword bow you can gamble tons of good shit from the mass amounts of gold you will have.

I know how to farm effectivey, that doesn't change the fact that droprates are utter fucking shit. I've run LK chests a few thousands of times, same with trav, pindle and meph. I have an Infinity, full Tals, full IK, 2 HOTO, 2 Grief, a Fortitude and what I'd call good gear overall. I still can't play a (good) lightning sorc because no griffons, or poison necro because no death's web, or javazon/trapsin/hammerdin becaue of no enigma.

High runes are extremely fucking rare in lower kurast and practically nonexistant outside of it. Items like 3/20/20 small charms, 40/15 jewels, JMODs, good circlets or claws are so rare that you can play this game for decades are your primary AND secondary job without every seeing a single one in your life.

>I still can't play a (good) lightning sorc because no griffons
A good light soso just needs infinity
>or poison necro because no death's web
death's web isn't unobtainable
>no enigma
I dunno how you manage to get an infiniti and 2 hotos but think getting enigma is hard. Getting three of those combined is a lot harder than 1 enigma.
>3/20/20 small charms, 40/15 jewels, JMODs
These are only needed for pvp
>good circlets
Can be gambled fairly well with a gf barb
>claws
Well you can shop these

Do you trade on d2jsp? None of this stuff is that hard to get except for the expensive pvp items you listed.