Thoughts on Subnautica?

Thoughts on Subnautica?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

An okay adventure game with atmospheric areas and sound design.

oh i see op made this thread so he could see people post funny "goblino" memes like its 2017 again

haha here you go op, el goblino! haha :)

spanish synonym for monster

la luz extinguido...

>the average /pol/ user

Holy shit bros... What if we all posted the same few words of text that have already been posted a billion times in the same exact context... Now that would be epic.....

bestia del mar...

Decent game in a genre that sorely lacks content so it gets more credit than it deserves.
Also fuck them for firing the sound designer for a joke he made the game far better.

Subnautica? More like subhuman

Fun and unique but dragged down a bit by outside factors leading to poor decisions.

In the future, everyone is a clone of a Brazilian soccer player.

maybe you should try saging and hiding the thread next time you fucking coping faggot

el aquaman...

At first I dismissed it as just another "early access survival game money grab" littering steam but, you know what? I liked it, it was nice and, most importantly, it was actually fucking finished.

I NEED to know what ethnicity he belongs to.

What the fuck is this thing? They could have made him a handsome latino but it looks more like they made him ugly on purpose

mystery meat

Amazing game. Loved every minute of it, despites it's flaws.

Since this game happens on the future (?), the answer is probably "every single one."

I wish someone competent took the concept and made a better game t b h
These devs are fucking slow and piss around too much, really tiring seeing them drag their feet around again with EA

By the way, is there some similar space themed spooky exploration game?

Attached: image.png (1855x1035, 972K)

Reminder that el goblino threads are perpetuated by actual subhuman eastern euros. It's all they have.

I enjoyed it, but I feel like I took far too long getting the cyclops and prawn suit. By the time I got the cyclops my rocket was nearly done already.
Simply because I never bumped into a hull wreckage.

seething

dios mio....

t. seething mutt

Attached: 1549752739215.png (1274x1000, 55K)

somehow I don't think genetics alone are enough to get you the teeth though

Attached: firmino.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Fun for a little while then it starts to get boring. I'll never bother finishing it.

gentile

I’m playing it for the first time, mostly blind, and I’m having a great time. I still have the itch while I’m at work, so I attempted to watch some Let’s Plays just to see how other people experienced it. Someone want to tell me why all Let’s Players are howling retards who overact and can’t figure out basic game mechanics?

I also have some thoughts about combat and the lack of reward from killing enemies, but I’ll have to finish the game before really developing that thesis

(Usted)

great game, great concept, sadly most discussion of it when it came out was ruined by memeing zoomers, looking forward to the expansion.

Star Shelter if you want pure zero-g survival, considerably more indie and sparse though.
Also Solus Project though it's more of a survival-adventure.

The first time I had to swim across the open ocean was terrifying af, I just stayed at the top of the water and didn't look down. Hands down the most fear I've ever felt in a game, guess I'm scared of the ocean.

Those you get by eating tough stuff and/or pushing the palate with the tongue.

I finished the game going in blind. For me it was fun for the most part. but at one point the resource gathering got tedious. I doubt i'll ever replay it since it has barely any replayability.

>Someone want to tell me why all Let’s Players are howling retards who overact and can’t figure out basic game mechanics?
Because they're entertainers and the ones who don't act like spastic idiots get weeded out by zoomer natural selection

Thanks for recommendations, i'll check those out

Mediocre game, but comfy base-building simulator. When it doesn't glitch out horribly.

Why the long face?

El monstro negro...que repugnante...

Attached: 1549977279286.jpg (416x416, 34K)

it can be pretty fucking scary if the ocean makes you nervous. fun to play tho

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>Subnautica
Buggy mess that gets worse the further you get into the game but the atmosphere, world and feeling of isolation absolutely make up for it
>Below Zero
Devs taking the piss and not having any understanding what made the original so good.

Will pic related scratch that post-subnautica itch?

Attached: the-forest-release-date-ps4.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 199K)

Excellent exploration/survival game, but the last biomes were so shitty it prevents Subnautica to be my best game ever.

haha, epic! goblino! haha :)

I’m kind of still thinking this over, and I still need to see where the end game goes, but it’s so odd to me you can’t kill and harvest hostile creatures. The game goes out of its way to make you feel like an isolated lone survivor with a scientific undertone, but prevents you from making use of everything around you. In an actual survival situation, you’d be killing for food and safety. An actual scientist on an alien planet, with this sort of technology, would absolutely be performing dissections and analyzing native physiology. The game prevents you from doing so to presumably dissuade you from completely mastering the environment, therefore preserving the feeling of isolation and fear. A leviathan you can reliably kill, dissect, and eat isn’t very scary.

Reddit b gone. Make an original joke for once in your life.

Attached: 1537146492062.jpg (269x269, 13K)

>Someone want to tell me why all Let’s Players are howling retards who overact and can’t figure out basic game mechanics?
Let's see, people that for the most part are too retarded to perform any other function in society and therefore do something like play videogames for a living are too stupid to figure out basic mechanics.
Really makes you thunk.

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Americano. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro de Las Américas.

Fuck you, OP

Welcome to Yea Forums and the internet as a whole you dumb waste of nut

hello?

Attached: hamster.jpg (800x450, 30K)

It's like a 7/10. 9/10 in VR though

If the internet jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

>REDDIT B GONE. MAKE AN ORIGINAL JOKE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Attached: 89b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

yes

not an argument

I'd goad you into jumping until you did it, then laugh and call you a stupid faggot after you did

For a bit but it gets boring.

That's not how the analogy works fagballs

Attached: 1403386302102.png (255x265, 9K)

Notice how I didn't quote

because they actually made original posts instead of being low iq subhuman retards posting the same few words that everyone else have already posted before.

depends do they kno de wae

why did they make the protag hideous as shit instead of just making the player character faceless? Just like have him in a mask or some shit like doom guy I don't get it

el chupacabro de la oscuro...

why indeed
then in the sequel...

I thought he wanted us to bogpost

They want the american audience.

(Vos)

EL GOLBINO

>I don't know the difference between clicés and analogies

Whatever you say, retard

I don't care about what the player looks like, but the sequel is unforgivable because they give her the most annoying accent ever and have her talk constantly.

It's good that you're honest.

Can someone give me the quick rundown?

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (336x188, 26K)

El profano de la subacuaticòs...

Attached: 1545912034217.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

Attached: 1549348734872.png (919x720, 421K)

(Tu)

> Wanted to build a cabin.
> Had to cut something like 90 logs (more thant 20 trees)
> Builded the cabin
> Unsatisfied by the cabin position
> Can't deconstruct the cabin and recover the materials
> Then I had to cut tens of trees again

Fuck this shit, uninstalled. The exploration isn't great either, and cutting trees/moving logs was utterly tedious and uninteresting.

Subnautica is infinitely better

t. El mutto

It's as if the devs have no idea what made their game work in the first place. At least that sound guy who, by my untrained ears did a nice job laded in a better spot.

Do white people not exist in the future or what the fuck?

>a todas las presencias del Goblino
De el goblino*
The rest is based.

>audio designer 'likes' some anti-muslim immigrant thing on twitter
>ResetERA flips out and doxxes her
>she gets fired
>dev puts out an apology to the doxxing mob
Yeah nah. These fags aren't getting a cent.

>He bought it?

So it's a realistic scenario if the current trend keeps going.

Attached: 1545299364829.png (863x380, 18K)

niggers aren't going to space without white tech

Ancient sources suggest he's SouthEast Asian.

Get it? SEA?

They will if enough white and eastern asian genetics get mixed in to counterbalance

lol

diso mio...
el ogro de las aqua...

there aren't enough for it though
even american half nig half white mutts only have an avg iq around 90

>can build on land
>can't build outside ladders

Attached: 2019-02-17_00002.jpg (1600x900, 827K)

GODDAMN IT MOOT

>All el goblina posts are by spics
what a surprise

el mutto enojado en tablon...

I think you meant "la goblina"

Attached: 1541616365953.png (815x759, 53K)

Kek

I didn't buy Subnautica until it came out of Early Access but I enjoyed it a lot. How is the new expansion? Hesitant to buy it this early.

Attached: 1-780x359.jpg (780x359, 51K)

It's 30 eurosheckels on psn and my toaster can't run it unfortunately. Should I bite the bullet? I've been craving some water axploration and mistery as of late.

Attached: 4A667A77571C4343A01A17FFE51611C9.jpg (261x193, 13K)

Protag for Below Zero isn't silent and the story takes up more of your time

>giving money to sóymen devs
retard

>Protag for Below Zero isn't silent
>story takes up more of your time
What the fuck, why

Attached: 1547017157307.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Who you callin pinhead

t. la creatura

More evidence that BRs are the ones ruining this place. Bring back flags, the truth will set us free once more.

BRs speak brazilian retard, not spanish

YA LOOK DUSTY

Attached: hqdefault[4].jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (379x120, 16K)

because why would they improve what made subnautica good, when they can shove a female protag with an annoying as fuck voice in your face?