HEY HONEY, NEED DMC thread

HEY HONEY, NEED DMC thread

Attached: 0193E69E-FEE3-4116-97B8-D82E9A55198C.jpg (985x566, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SPxpVy7Ae3c?list=LLsuClWXzDd_iqOi7-pVl-AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uj2dmQruJXs
youtube.com/watch?v=OhbPU8wiRXw&t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=UFHhMCvf-pg
youtube.com/watch?v=zuG_pQ2GeHw
jame-world.com/id/database-items-47550-mad-qualia-limited-edition-a-.html
siliconera.com/2019/02/20/devil-may-cry-5-jams-out-with-more-action-scenes-in-hyde-collaboration-trailer/
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAD_QUALIA
youtube.com/watch?v=pcSjLP0erjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bhedFZP1gco
youtube.com/watch?v=HZuzi4yhsQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jwlPS8uIQY
apkpure.com/mimi-Yea
vocaroo.com/i/s0xiVM7IDyke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*picks of n word pass*

No one can have this, it belongs to a son of Tyrone

Attached: 1550626553170m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

>Japan makes attractive wome...

I urge you all to leave Yea Forums before you're spoiled. Review copies ARE out and it's a matter of time before you're spoiled. Save yourself.

Attached: 1550721264224.webm (640x360, 515K)

What do you guys recommend for playing dmc games: controller or keyboard? If controller, what kind of controller?

patiently waiting for spoilers.

This makes me angry, now I have to avoid comfy dmc threads and horny retards have successfully ruined mk threads, and all resident evil threads have going for them are chrisposting and people are already trying to ruin that. The time of good posts is at an end

Attached: file.png (446x349, 164K)

Attached: 1550366641111.png (428x424, 124K)

keyboard

So do i have to wait for special edition for vergil?

keyboard broken fingers master race.
youtu.be/SPxpVy7Ae3c?list=LLsuClWXzDd_iqOi7-pVl-AQ

he's a 4th unlockable player

This demon inside has a hold of me
Clenching its power trying to break free

Attached: download.png (607x818, 744K)

What if V can enemy step off Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare.

>Hey Honey
>Thanks Hun

Why do wahmen do this? and why does it make me feel lonely and horny?.

Also I've been playing the demo so much now that I'm finally starting git gud getting on average SS combos.

Attached: GAHD DAMMIT.jpg (437x431, 28K)

well

Attached: file.png (876x441, 523K)

STOP LYING TO US I WANT SPOILERS

Based

So the winner of the demon contest is the demon that gathers the most blood right? Blood is red orbs. Isn't the creature that's gathered the most red orbs in the series the goddess of time and space that we buy shit from? Has this been her master plan since the days of DMC1?

Red orbs are demon blood. The contest is to gather human blood. So no.

Is that why her prices are through the fucking roof now?

Nah, the tree uses human blood. Red orbs are demon blood.

Would fuck and suck her pussy raw

my ex used to call me hun and now wherever somebody calls me hun I sort of die inside a bit remembering it

Attached: 1497729264212.jpg (564x714, 76K)

Hun

Attached: 1550710871735.png (222x229, 70K)

I think a demon de-facto has another demon's score added to their own if they kill them.

Does human blood even do anything, it's never seemed to make demons stronger to kill shit

Nice

Attached: file.png (553x441, 273K)

Attached: 1462386451994.jpg (636x636, 27K)

I feel your pain brother.

Attached: all these feels.jpg (500x668, 49K)

they are gathering human sacrifices

>yfw the goddess of time is the final antagonist of 5

Attached: 1504670683192.gif (153x165, 778K)

Does anyone have a close up of that statue of time in older DMC game? Either 3 or 4 will do. I pretty sure that they changed her to a lion headed woman to a woman wearing a lion pelt on her head in 5
a secret boss would be nice

For anons that didn't see it yet

Attached: D0CIAKwXQAA7WJt.png (627x413, 38K)

>They are linked
King Cerberus confirmed Cerberus' daddy

pet names like that are great untill you break up I guess

Time... Time travel.... AHHHHHHHHH THE PROPHECY IS TRUE FUTURE PATTY IS URIZEN

>no backtracking
OH NONONONONO

Nah, she's just making up for the fact that there are less items. She's got to get money from scrubs some how now that you can't purchase Holy Water or Vital Stars.

Nero's shit also costs far less. While at the same time, orbs are in more abundance then ever. One stage giving close to 20k and this is mission 2 and a truncated one at that. Full will probably give even more. Inflation is a bitch and she's increased prices to compensate.

Attached: 1550537441024.png (1468x1743, 2.97M)

can't wait to pirate this game

>if you see footage of V fighting Goliath that footage is from Bloody Palace
>they did specific of Nightmare holding Goliath hands and giving him a punch just for Bloody palace
thats really nice, it probably means that V won't fight Cavalier Angelo (when he is not mounted on Geryon) in the main campaign

Looks like a lion mask to me. It's just more blatant now.

Based poorfag
Me too brother

Does anyone have theories on how the style system rating works during cameos? Is it group based or individual?

Attached: 1543538183157.jpg (2196x3084, 1.91M)

Yup, Russian Leaker even said that all bosses are unique to that character. So Nero and Dante can't fight Nidhogg or Geryon. Except in boss rush and Bloody Palace. Unless boss rush is exclusive to V and that's why Itsuno urges that we power up V for the second half of the game.

It's literally just "Stylish" or "Not Stylish." It was shown in one of the videos.

who's Nicos model irl?

>dante sells devil arms for cash

No I'm referring to in game. Is it group stylishness or individual?

Attached: 1549650745566.jpg (846x500, 40K)

That's not what he means. He's saying, how will you calculate style points. If you are playing V and you have Nero doing most of the fighting, will you still get style points? Or will it just count for Nero?

Lago Blina

SPOILERS

>Vergil never died. While is body was being used for Nelo Angelo, his mind(explained as an astral state) was inside of Yamato the whole time.
>Vergil Broke Yamato so nobody else can use it, but it was found by the order and Vergil was apparently watching all of DMC4 through the blade (we get a cool flashback scene of almost the entirety of DMC4)
>After Dante beat Nelo Angelo and sealed Mundus away, Vergil's soul was aloud back into his body, but due to the damage it took it was too weak to be used.
Vergil decides to absorb the souls of as many demons he could, starting with weak fodder from the underworld and worked his way up to where he is now and took the name Urizen
>He no longer cares about obtaining the power of Sparda, but rather the one who killed his mother and used him out of revenge towards Mundus
>Vergil, now going by Urizen aims to unseal Mundus so he can kill him once and for all to become hell's new king, but he is completely unaware that Mundus killed himself(yes you heard that right) to be able to transfer his own soul into a different body(V). This is also why Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare have new looks as well.
>There's an overall theme in the game that demons can transfer themselves into new bodies, but their own body cannot exist at the same time so it's a dangerous process to execute
>So far it looks like the endgame will most likely be V(Mundus) dying with Vergil transfering his soul into V's and that will be Vergil's new body from now on

Attached: 6787564.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Oh, my mistake. Good point. Both could present certain problems, huh?

nice proof

>emo fagboy Vergil
No thanks.

>Events of DMC4 happening before DMC1
Retard.

sounds actually pretty cool imo
too bad it's not happening

Attached: Trish.png (428x448, 194K)

Have any of you played Transformers Devastation? Compared to DMC and Bayonetta, which one is it most like? I think Bayonetta is a good game, but prefer DMC because of its command-based combat system, whereas Dial-A combos of Bayonetta is just not as fun for me.

so... basically vergil AND V are villains and should be killed in this game.

Sorry.. I don't want to risk jailtime like that kh3 guy

Attached: 636555662.png (1080x565, 978K)

Nothing contradicted the Drama CD and it always explained why Dante didn't have any of his old arms taken into the next game.

Friendly reminder for all leakers that if your spoilers don't have new screenshots, then GTFO.

its closer tp bayo, but its still really good. better than dmc4 even.

>Events of DMC4 happening before DMC1
I never said they did

You know there are tons of holes in that right? You didn't even try a little bit.

How do I get good at DMC4? I keep getting Cs and Bs.

Okay user. So what's Nero's DT like?

He got arrested because he stole the game from a warehouse and tried to sell the copies. Not because he posted spoilers from a copy of a game that was sold to him, which isn't illegal.

So as long as you weren't an idiot and stole it, you're good. But you are obviously just lying and can't keep your facts straight.

Literal reddit meme to spoiler what the thread is about. Why not change it up a little?

I'd guess it's individual based, but you gain additional style by doing team attacks. Perfectly synchronized taunts grant an instant rank to all.

Attached: 1546862097428.png (601x799, 578K)

Find more orbs. Unfortunately, finding orbs in the environment and by breaking things counts as much towards your rank as time and style do.

discord trannie tries to get upvotes i see

Reminder, if a "leaker" doesn't post screenshot of Nero's DT, its fake.

>If you are specifically interested in what happened to cerberus, they will be releasing a lot of new elements to clarify what happened

Who actually cares, where's Alastor.

Attached: Dante&Partner.jpg (522x837, 332K)

What if Trish is pregnant with Dante's child as of two days before the events of the game and V, being that child, time travelled back through the goddess of time statue, explaining his claim that he's two days old.

Will Lucia ever return?

Attached: DMC Characters.png (1123x1129, 1.19M)

It would make sense if his soul couldn't return to his body on his own. Vergil needed Yamato in hand for that to happen, so his soulless husk was probably wandering around while soul was stuck inside Yamato. He doesn't talk until he gets Devil Bringer in hand after all.

I'm not that far yet. I'm on mission 15 but he doesn't seem like he's getting one. If he does it will be near the end
Like what? I'm curious

>Vergil's soul is in Yamato
>Vergil's soul returns to his body after DMC1
>Vergil's soul sees what happened in DMC4
Retard.

That's a bad crop of DMC2 Dante.

actual leak here from your friendly early access ME user
just gonna leave this here

Attached: jaab14xfe1p11.jpg (1635x1054, 73K)

Given that Itsuno suddenly made DMC2 take place before DMC4, I wouldn't be surprised if DMC5 has timeline plotholes.

Alastor was also sold to Enzo and was in the shop when Lady was 'possessed'. Dante uses him for a bit and then they swipe all the arms after they convinced Enzo it was too dangerous to have them. Which was a ruse to lure out the Devil Arm collector. After killing him, they give back all the devil arms to Enzo. So he has Alastor. But someone comes in right after the DMC crew leave and makes it seem like he's going to make a large purchase. So who knows what happened to them all after that.

I'm staying here come hell or high water, if other people can avoid spoilers than I should be able to do it too

Attached: 1530843059942.jpg (280x330, 58K)

>suddenly
>when it changes literally nothing

can the sandnignogs save us from these fake spoilers

was the "V can bind demons to dpad" "leaker" a faggot?

>tfw you win the dantebowl and lady dies

Attached: dabbing on the ladyfags.png (191x277, 112K)

If his soul wasn't in his body, why did Nelo freakout when he saw Dante's amulet?

>no items
>20 levels split between 3 characters, no option to replay levels as different people after beating the game
>all of dantes devil arms are stupid shit like A FUCKING HAT just the like trash designs of 4's devil arms
>nero is the main character AGAIN
>no unlockables besides difficulty modes
>white guy turned into a nigger to appease SJWs
>entire game takes place in New York City®
>SoS is a reskinned rebellion

lmfao......

>Doesn't get a DT
>despite various hints about him getting one
>despite a publication spoiling that he does get one as his means of health regen

Yeah, not buying it. Post pics. Mission names.

Why would he even bring it up out of the blue if it doesn't have meaning?

Vergil has no idea how the events of mallet island went down. All he knows is that Mundus was locked up. How or why it happened he is completely oblivious. I doubt he even knows Dante was involved

Attached: 235465768798.jpg (781x746, 123K)

That would be a pretty big plothole though. It makes zero sense. If Vergil’s soul returned to his body in 1, there is absolutely no way he could have ‘seen’ the events of 4. That is beyond crap writing.

I hope not.

you can try a little harder bait kun

>New York City
Did you even play the demo or watch ANY promotional material, you faggot? Take a look at some of the buses and ambulances.

Did get the devil bringer back ?
Explain how sin devil trigger works

Because DMC2 is basically a footnote.

I honestly have no idea

I'm not supporting that user's claims or denying them, I'm just saying that it doesn't seem impossible that we'll see some dumb shit happen in 5 that Itsuno didn't realize would conflict with the timeline. His weird switches lately have been pretty worrisome for the story.

I hope so. This is reminding me of that 'leaker' that was insisting that Vergil wasn't even in the game and then the Vergil scene dropped soon after and they shut up real fast.

That doesn't answer what I said.

we know he gets one, it was leaked.

So why bring it up? All you've done is say again that 2 is pointless, but if it was truly pointless and had no reason to be placed within the timeline then Itsuno wouldn't have changed the order or went out of the way to have it spoken about. Nothing's done without a purpose, whether that purpose is large or small is yet to be seen.

Considering Nero can easily loop grapple to ES could he stall moving on to other areas during cameo by dragging an enemy to the ceiling and forcing Dante and V just to shoot it to death? I get Dante has trick up, but he can only get so high. I hope there is a bunch of ways to stall cameo to fuck with people.

Attached: 1549915046308.png (458x458, 384K)

If you have to ask I know you're retarded.

>>no items
>>all of dantes devil arms are stupid shit like A FUCKING HAT
>>nero is the main character AGAIN
These are all good things desu.

Nigger Morrison honestly seems better than the character in the anime, who I forgot even existed.

I fear for the story as well. I didn’t mean to sound like it couldn’t be true, I just meant that if true - it is terrible writing and will probably take away from the game in terms of story.

>worked his way up to where he is now and took the name Urizen
Nigga it's literally only 1 month between Vergil walking around like a corpse and Urizen popping up.

>Did get the devil bringer back?
No
>Explain how sin devil trigger works
It's just a replacement for his og DT but there are unlockable abilities exclusive to it similar to Nero's in DMC4. So sorry to anybody who liked the DT design in the trailers

Does anyone have the source?

Attached: dmc41.jpg (960x720, 135K)

Because there was a TV special with the story of DMC from the beginning up to 5, and 2 was placed before 4. So Matt clarified they were now putting it there in the timeline. Before that 2 was put as far back into the timeline as possible, but now that 5 has come around Dante's characterization in 2 and Nero being a factor make the game better suited to be before 4.

We know Nero gets the Devil Bringer back though, DMC5 Japan literally tweeted out an image of Nero's shop and the Devil Bringer had a whole tab dedicated to it.

z0mbiraptor
private nsfw account

>Nigga it's literally only 1 month between Vergil walking around like a corpse and Urizen popping up.
More than enough time if your motivated enough

Nero feels way more accessible now. Glad I got a chance to play; not bad for a 4th attempt.

Attached: notdeadweight.jpg (1152x864, 143K)

Not to mention the DT design. Makes no sense to go from 4 to 2 and then back to a modified 4 design.

Shit. Why is it private?

It might not be a story thing though. It could just be a unlockable.

>You completed the game, have the Devil Bringer, it works like a free, infinite Buster Arm

Just upload the images onto a MEGA folder and give the link it's not that hard

Wasn't it two weeks between vergil stealing the arm and dante getting the job?

He fell into my bait user, he is now exposed.

Yeah you're right.

it's just a demo result screen, why need timestamp
also really shaky camera work there

Why would that need to be upgraded?

It's my phone and my hands have bad shakes because I'm dyspraxic, gomen

He just wants to show off his S.

cmon user dont do this

> some literally disabled fuck on a basket weaving mongol board got an on DMC S but I couldn't
Need to sort my life out, damn.

cute hand

Attached: file.png (500x380, 264K)

you fucked up, there has been a leak of his devil bringer coming back even as far as Mission 8. should have stuck with smash threads

For it's old grab and hold move? Snatch that works like the old one from 4 and not 5's, which is an actual projectile that things can get in the way of? Could be any number of things.

But no, seriously. Why is anyone entertaining this idiot? Did people forget Void mode? The fact that Nero has a ???? option? They wouldn't have that there if he wasn't getting a Devil Trigger, it just wouldn't be an option when using that character.

>literally biting DUDE TRUST ME posts
Fuck off back to smash

Attached: 1531118245244.jpg (800x554, 29K)

@451984330
Your bait game is weak retard-kun.

Attached: 1456992340552.jpg (900x900, 109K)

if the enemy is light enough to get pulled to nero, it's probably weak enough to shoot to death in a relatively short period of time.

Not to say 4's characterization of Dante makes fun of 2.
>Dante being all somber while killing Sanctu
>"Cut him some slack, the guy just came back from hell." Nero to Credo after fighting Dante

And 2 was made to come after 1 too.

DOLLARS, DOLLARS, DOLLAR
THANKS FOR THE MONEY
HEY HEY

It's not hard if you get punch line and use it the most. The others just can't combo as well. Also, learn to nail your shuffle/calibur.

thanks user

I doubt they'd make you buy snatch a second time for something that's presumably end-game content or a bonus feature.

Attached: 19618514.jpg (325x326, 22K)

>Russian Leaker
Is that the OG guy that made the Resetera thread? OR a new guy? Did he say anything about Vergil?

No, it hasn't since we dont even know the story. You just dont agree with the new timeline.

Can somebody post the Jester's going to spank your balls, spank your fucking nuts image

So if there are no alt costumes to unlock, then what's there to unlock other than super DT?

Attached: 1528995892351.jpg (640x960, 87K)

No, that was a guy that made a thread on russian 2ch, which was then put on reddit for translation and then found it's way here. Got everything right so far, including that there was a "fight against a bunch of enemies that feels like a boss in presentation and has two different entrance animations, depending on character used"

He did not say anything about Vergil, because he didn't want to spoil. He did hint about the old family house though.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>aloud

supposedly there's a fair bit of postgame content.

Someone shold give Dante financial advice
Also that means there is someone out there with a bunch of devil arms just laying around

>Playing the game to unlock things
Don't worry there's plenty of trophies for you.

The tree is actually processing human blood to make demon blood. It's kind of like the reapers.

>pregnant with Dante's child

Attached: 1550334930383.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

what's wrong with unlockables? even for a replayable game like RE, they still haven't ditched alt costumes.

Attached: 1453602017810.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Making swift changes to a story's timeline, this far into it and at this late a stage, implies one of two things. Either, A, that they feel thematically it'll be more appropriate to set things up this way, or B that there was a contradiction during the writing that presented a need for such a change to be presented. If it's A and they just now feel that 4 would thematically fit better before 5, then fair enough, I honestly don't mind where 2 is placed. However it'd be foolish to entirely ignore the possibility that the latter could be true and that Itsuno may have ran into some issues with continuity, especially when we're in a franchise 5 games deep that now simultaneously has to balance the canon of a Anime. We'll see pretty soon.

Attached: 1550214101929.png (503x656, 207K)

Woah, cool. Way better than the shitter in this thread making everything up.

>another DMC thread where some retard puts their shitty headcanon in black bars and calls it 5 spoilers to get (you)s

Here we go again

Attached: 1537324256603.png (443x437, 218K)

If all this were just little nods and reference to previous games, could this mean V was never Mundus, but just a reference to the previous DMC bosses and Babel II because Itsuno find the series cool?

>simultaneously has to balance the canon of a Anime.
Has Itsuno said anything about the old novels and whether they're canon or not?

Yup and that was up months before this point as well. Makes me wonder how he got a hold of the whole game, which he claimed was an 'alpha', but still. He was how we knew Patty was in the game before the Patty phone call was finally put up and is why so many people guessed it would be Patty.

Mundus is in the game in someway he could be V for all we know.

well, we don't really have anything to do until release or some real leaks drop, so we need to pass the time some how

There really isn't much to account in 2's storyline. Maybe majin DT, but that was already referenced with Dreadnought and now with Sin DT. 2 fits a lot better between 1 and 4 than anywhere else. Even the way Dante's DT works different in 4 fits 3-1-2, which had elemental DTs.

True. I'd make the assumption that the beefyest enemy he could snatch would be blitzs if they return. Unless the armored lizard demons are the new blitz.

I use Overture as a finisher, Gerbera I use in the middle of aerial combos sometimes as crowd control. Punchline I use as a bit of both. Hit one enemy with it and work on other enemies, but try to focuse on keeping them close as I can so I can go tony hawks pro skater or detonate it. Best taunt is "guess who's getting their ass kicked."

It's just the DMC discord back at it again. Really funny how the shitposter got kicked out of his own server tho months ago

Attached: 1519100217777.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Capcom employee most likely

To all of the those saying that Nero get's his Devil Bringer back because of the twitter leaks, I said it once and I'll say it again. I'm up to mission 15(currently playing through 16 now). As far as I have played he does not have it back yet. Things could obviously change

Attached: 89786753456879.jpg (600x600, 212K)

>This is also why Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare have new looks as well.
And apparently all new personas now, too. That's why Griffon goes from
>Are you the son of the dark knight Sparda who challenges the darkness Mundus.
To being a wise ass who make HA HA noises that sound like Roberto.
youtube.com/watch?v=uj2dmQruJXs
Also, Shadow is not a dude, it's a race. There is no one shadow.

This is really going beyond retarded

What's the mission name for 16?

>nothing to do

Literally just post a basic prompt like "Write an emotional scene for Vergil" or "Post your ideal credits fight scene", write an example and people will join in, it's not that hard and it's way more fucking fun than this bullshit

Attached: 1538928951739.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Post proof or no more (You)s for you.

Overture and Gerbera could be a lot better but they feel somewhat limited right now. it's probably just the enemy types they're up against though; I found Overture really fun against the Caina but it just instaswats the Empusa.

>discord boogeyman in 2019
Come on bro keep up with the times

I'm going to take a note from this poster and ask y'all a question
If you could see a weapon from the previous games return and get a rework like Cerberus did in 5, which weapon(s) would it be and what cool new stuff would it be able to do?

Attached: 1529037146344.jpg (553x441, 27K)

>he actually doesn't know
somebody post the video

Any tags to look for on twitch for spoilers?

Take a screenshot of the mission stage. It wouldn’t spoil anything important, but it would prove your credibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhbPU8wiRXw&t=52s

This is the guy that keeps on shitposting here and got multiple bans and a dox.

Attached: 1548370134726.jpg (292x257, 15K)

What's a move you guys would like the games to add?

I'd like it if you had to hold on air for helmsplitter, and instead tap were a move that sent the enemy back on ground, to mimic the way high time works.

what happens in dante's house

Gerbera is a godlike dodge

>And apparently all new personas now, too.
They're obviously not going to act like themsevles since they're basically undercorver. Although Griffons personality was probably just to give him more character considering unlike Nightmare and Shadow, he actually was one.
>Shadow is not a dude, it's a race. There is no one shadow.
Mundus is pretty much sticking to one main shadow now. Possibly due to the loss of most of his power

NAH NAH NAH BROS THIS CAN'T BE IT

Sorry about adding you to that reply user... don’t know how that happened...

youtube.com/watch?v=UFHhMCvf-pg

>Agni and Rudra

Just the idea of getting to spam ice and fire on the new engine sounds fun enough but some moves I'd like are

>literally just Firestorm from Demon's Souls
>freeze mechanic where you can kick frozen enemies into other enemies
>rapid spinning aerial slash, like the cutscene where Dante is falling down the tower

Attached: 1542143005699.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I thought you guys were just pulling the discord tranny stuff. Holy shit its real

Attached: 1466464365304.gif (740x600, 2.12M)

The pasta is stale, but homemade. Based
and Devil Triggered

Attached: 1545724509605.jpg (825x720, 36K)

Rudra is wind, not ice

My man, Agni and Rudra were my favourite to use in 3. Didn't he already have the rapid spinning slash though, or was that only with swordmaster?

It's wind, mate. Fire and wind.

>banning people because they were excited

Attached: 1549251823778.png (994x910, 537K)

>451984330
Why people keep going with this shit of V being Mundus, he might be making reference to some older bosses and obviously he's the real twist villian, but why Mundus other than he has the same minions, so he must be Mundus even the poems talk about revenge, but it could just be a revenge for the actions of Vergil, Dante or Sparda not necessarily

Until you return with pics, you're full of shit.
To quote the Diablo Immortal fucker:
>Don't yuo hav phon?!

I want Pandora, but instead of being a bazooka it has different forms depending on the enemy you target, like a gun version of the DB. That would make just to the idea behind it without having an impossible moveset. GS can just be its laser, turret, gatling and Marcelus Wallace forms. Also just scrap the extra gauge and make it use DT.

I didn't liked it that much in 4 but i think Pandora is the one that makes more sense for a coming back since they can add whatever to it

banning people because they lost a bet*

This is a prime example of a TORtanicfag on Yea Forums

Attached: 1542598462119.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

Mysterious Stone Tablets
No
I wouldn't exactly call it Dantes house but it's alot like DmC's segments without the flashbacks. I doubt we'll ever see Spardas face outside of alts

Attached: 23546786536427.jpg (500x452, 70K)

it's here

Attached: dmc-motor-home-cap-gs-01_800x.progressive.jpg (800x1000, 39K)

I agree, Pandora would be interesting to see come back. Question is, would you want it to remain a gun, or get some melee capabilities as well? We did see a bladed form in 4, but that was about as close as we got. I would imagine a weapon with 666 forms wouldn't just be guns.

I don't have a phone user... :,(

>V coughs his lungs out in one of the preview videos
Hmmmmmmm

Just an FYI, you can actually report fake leak posts under "Trolling outside of Yea Forums" and they will be deleted and the poster banned under half an hour

Thank me later

Attached: 1548546128104.png (264x255, 86K)

>No
ok you're fake, fuck off

Then no one is going to believe you.

Lucifer as a devil arm and a gun
devil arm is like dmc4 but no floating swords for no reason, swords still embed on hits however
Swordmaster has moves where Dante takes out and uses lucifer swords (single, claws etc.)
Gun Lucifer is for throwing swords like in the cutscene timing your input with a direction does dance moves on ground
gunslinger is dmc4 lucifer swordmaster moves
you can equip just one since the rose throw is a taunt now

lol comfirmed for making up shit. itsuno already confirmed its dantes house.

>Britbongs

Would you disagree with the concept of different parts of lucifer being a devil arm and a gun, and having both equipped at the same time would greatly expand the moveset? Maybe give it some more capabilities with the lucifer swords, something similar to summoned swords?

is there any pic where she isn't making a smirky face?

can somebody fill me in on how this guy came to be? or is it just some shmuck on discord?

Attached: 1477094978841.jpg (960x707, 149K)

That was their admin i believe.

>it's wind

Aw goddamnit how did I not fucking catch that

I'd want Pandora to be primarily ranged. Weapons like the glaive are okay, but guns have few uses enough as is.

Who else would V want revenge against? Obviously it's something with mundus. Even for dante he says he's getting revenge for his mother and that means mundus is back in someway.

If we don't get Vergil, I want yamato as an actual weapon and not locked behind a transformation or style

Nightmare Beta and Nightmare Gamma, only this time they are used together by Lady

it's great fun for chaining aerials, calibers and JCs as well

Aww so just an autist from discord? I expected something like XV-kun or Michael

LUCIFER
LUCIFER
LUCIFER
I WANT LUCIFER

that would be neat, but I can't see how it would be split into 2 parts with the dmc4 look, what I have in mind is just the same weapon but with 2 separate melee and ranged movesets

I mean like him actually spinning around and doing full rotations in the air

Attached: 1540623689340.jpg (1202x858, 164K)

Considering the name, I wonder if we will ever see Nightmare Alpha

What would Yamato's SM moves be like? Would they be just summoned swords or darkie slayer, or its Alastor moveset from 1?

Fair enough, I get that. More guns are always nice.
This would also be really nice. I always liked playing as Vergil because Yamato as well as Yamato + Force Edge are crazy fun.
This would also be cool as shit, what kind of new stuff would they have, if any?
LUCIFER IS COOL user
WHAT KIND OF NEW STUFF DO YOU WANT IT TO HAVE?
Oh I see, so similar to Lunar Phase from Beowulf in DMC4?

NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN NEVAN

Attached: 1549524703378.jpg (720x405, 30K)

Based and purplepilled.

NEVAN IS FUCKING RAD user
WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE A FULL EXPANDED SCYTHE MOVESET, MAYBE WITH SOME EXTRA BATS SPRINKLED ON TOP?

So, like Balrog?

how about nevan combos with special finishers for "playing songs"

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: On The List.jpg (1272x738, 657K)

Kind of, only that you can equip lucifer in the gun or devil arm slots or both instead of switching between modes with a move

>You can play individual notes by holding lock-on and pressing button combinations
>Get style ranks and lightning storms for shredding
FUND IT

can you guys help a esl out?
isn't the intonation in the way Devil is said in the title wrong?
shouldn't it be Deh-vil instead of D'-vil?

I doubt we'll see Nevan because the electricity of King Cerb seems to be a nod to it being that's it's also purple and has projectiles.

That was probably DMC1 actual Nightmare

I've tried to imagine more of the possible 659 remaining forms in my spare time, and in the end I've come full circle and accept that the 7 canon forms we have is alright, it just needs a bit of tweaking so that they aren't so annoying to activate. Trish's way in 4se has the right idea.

If you really want melee options for pandora, I think you can either:
>A) both gun and sword
Make it the first devil arm that can be equipped both as a gun or as melee (both at the same time, or independant). With the shoot button you get 7 types of gun (all the forms from 4 + omen), with the melee button you get 7 types of blades (scythe, that 3-bladed shuriken from gunslinger, axe, spear, etc.)
>B) integrate other combinations
You get the bazooka by moving left or right 2 or 3 times, and the laser cannon by moving in circles with the bazooka activated. There's still basic combos, like lock on + forward/backward + shoot button, hold, air combos, etc., that are unused as is and could allow to integrate extra regular forms to fill the disaster gauge. Same for the gunslinger forms. You could build a true branched tree of forms and activation codes if you were sufficiently autistic.

I wish there was a way to turn V's Nightmare into the classic biomech laser train.

>nevan's notes depend on style rank, making the music you play dynamic too

Okay, hear me out. What if Nevan, but, instead of having the usual imputs, you have to hold triangle to be with the guitar on, and moving the stick in different directions is what makes Dante play? Locing on would just direct the bats, bit the commands would be the same no matter which way you're facing, so havin 4 ways for inputs wouldn't be as confusing.

I think both deh and dee works, it's just dialect. I've heard both forms

>WHAT KIND OF NEW STUFF DO YOU WANT IT TO HAVE?
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW TO BE HONEST IT IS ALREAYD MY FAVORITE ARM BUT M WANT MORE AIR FUCKING COMBOS . I NEED MORE OF THAT GOOD SHIT. MORE. ALSO, MAYBE MAKE BLADES IN CLIMAX LAST A BIT LONGER, OR MAKING THEM BLOW UP WHEN AN ENEMY IS CLOSE INSTEAD OF JUST DETONATING AUTOMATICALLY. MAYBE MAKE DANTE MAKE LIKE A TANGO DANCE OR SOMETHING WHEN HE'S ATTACKING, THAT'D BE COOL TOO.

Does anyone have a webm Nero doing the buster combo on goliath? Not the one where he chucks him into the tower, the one with the rapid punches.

If Nero has it, I'd like something similar but not quite DS style. Put his own spin on it like duel wielding yamato and RQ. Maybe Judgement cut just to show he's capable of wielding it to nearly the same level as his dad.

If it's Dante, the basic stuff would be like rapid slash, and maybe a slash projectile like how he cut the hell gate in DMC4. SM moves would be like cutting enemies and sending them to other dimensions kinda like Meidō Zangetsuha

>what kind of new stuff would they have, if any?

Just laserz for days user

Cavaliere also has the purple lightning. King Cerb also has fire like Balrog does, which makes me think there might be an extra ice weapon.

Attached: 111111111111111111111.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

THAT'D BE FUCKING RAD
PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO SEE THE LUCIFER BLADES HAVE MORE FUNCTIONS AND TO HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER THEM SIMILAR TO SUMMONED SWORDS
More lasers are always nice, user. There's not enough of em around these days.

Wasn't it implied that Dante got all his devil arms back in the end? I thought the only one Enzo kept was Agni & Rudra

Just baseless speculation but I hope we have another pure ice weapon. Cerb has 3 elements, 2 of them are overlapped with Bal and Cav, so there must be another ice one. I hope it's a glaive or hammer.

STOP POSTING THESE OVERSIZED DOGSHIT QUALITY GIFS HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>someone out there brought Nevan

Lucky bastard

>I hope it's a glaive or hammer.
>or hammer.
I didn't realize how much I wanted a hammer until now. What kind of moveset would it have, user?

Lady is my wife btw, ask any questions

You should play Onimusha 3, one of the MCs has an ice morningstar.

like DmC's arbiter but with actual weight to it. also make it not retardedly OP.

Arbiter.

Nope

>After telling Dante to repay his debts soon, Lady leaves. Morrison goes off to return the devil arms, with Patty following her. She asks him if why he's returning the devil arms, since that means Dante is once again owing money to Enzo. He explains to her that it's a gesture of friendship for them. She doesn't understand, but he says she'll understand when she grows up, saying Dante may look lazy but he's much more than that. Hoping she can learn more about Dante, Patty asks Morrison to take her with him to Enzo. Morrison agrees, and the two departs for Enzo's.

O Smash
O SMASH
O Big Smash
O BIG SMASH

Emily Bador, her insta is darth_bador

Attached: Inst-Bador.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

what if v wants to kill urizen to free vergil?

axe and hammer aren't the same thing.

just give me the leaks already come at me fuckers

Attached: 1550792136867.gif (320x268, 1.96M)

When are the fucking sand people finally going to start posting shit.

For all intents and purposes, in war, they are.

Arbitermind
But yeah, I could see it. Give it some more weight as you said, a few new moves, and you know, make it an actual hammer instead of an axe.
I'd like to see a combo end in a big golf swing, but Danse Macabre kind of already has that, eh?

You're remembering the last scene, which was that A&R weren't even taken by Dante when packing up the store. Enzo is complaining about Dante, calling him heartless for taking his stock, when someone walks in. Presumably Morrison, back with all the goods.

dance macabre has a baseball swing at the end you absolute tard

No one has the game yet I guess.

That's what it is, you're right. I'll hold on to my golf swing idea then.

Attached: 1529037347482.jpg (334x302, 14K)

Trish has golf swing in her version of it.

it's not even out in sandworld yet.
user was bullshitting.

Trish does golf in 4se

Probably not until they have beaten the game. I'm expecting shit on Monday. Though watch for some screenshots. Reddit will probably have stuff before us.

>takes a weekend to finish the game
they're not motivated enough

Say something only an arab would know and ill believe u leakanon

Does she really? Maybe that's where I remember the golf swing from.
The other user is right though, Dante's is more of a baseball swing.

What are you doing to prep?
Playing 3 or 4?

Attached: echidna2.webm (300x170, 2.93M)

They will usually sell as soon as it's in stock, one person said that it wasn't in yet, but hadn't checked everywhere. So who knows. Might not be in stores, or maybe they have actually started listening and not selling shit as soon as the box arrives.

>What are you doing to prep?
I've been marathoning all the games and playing the demo.

>What are you doing to prep?

Reading William Blake

based screaming britlad
>DEVIL MAY CROI FOIVE

I replayed through the entire series, my last accomplishment before the full game comes out is to hopefully S rank the Demo.
Yes, this includes replaying 2

As far as there arent any new leak screenshots, that means they dont have it yet

I played 1 again after not playing it for a long while. It's still good.

currently looking for game to play while waiting for the release,want to start as fresh as possible so no dmc for now

1's still my favorite.

shitpostin' on Yea Forums

Full Mad Qualia is only coming out after the game releases right

Attached: 1549275876027.gif (400x300, 231K)

Yes, the 20th

Why does Nero have a lizard arm but Dante and Vergil don't?

I'm waiting for the first leak with hard proof and then I'm out.

Attached: edge.png (460x243, 226K)

cuz nero 2 powerfull

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=zuG_pQ2GeHw

Attached: file.png (950x633, 546K)

Because they have full lizards body ?

That's some really sloppy photoshop, user

going to replay metal gear rising

CUTE

Yes, the single releases March 20th. I would've liked if it came out before the game did but this is fine too.
jame-world.com/id/database-items-47550-mad-qualia-limited-edition-a-.html
siliconera.com/2019/02/20/devil-may-cry-5-jams-out-with-more-action-scenes-in-hyde-collaboration-trailer/
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAD_QUALIA

Attached: majin_colored.png (1280x1706, 2.04M)

Spoilers can start to drop next Tuesday, thanks for your support, love you crazy bastards.

If I've never played DmC except for trying 1 for ten minutes and thinking it was clunky garbage, what other game should I try?

IS IT TIME TO LEAVE THIS BOARD YET? DID THE SANDNIGGERS GET THEIR DIRTY HANDS ON THE GAME ALREADY?

Is there a Patty & Dante version of this

Attached: 1534978373828.png (1240x918, 749K)

Why did Nero's lizard arm turn into a sword?

Demon blood is a lottery

Do NOT Google this
Do NOT Google this
Do NOT Google this
Do NOT Google this

NOO

I've just fixed an annoying error on my PC, and now I'm playing other games that was previously bugged by it.
Currently Darksiders 2. I really hate the weapon system.

post good hyde songs

cuz nero 2 powerfull

>DmC

>DmC

3 and 4

Attached: 1550487536111.webm (1280x720, 492K)

There is. Someone posted it the other day, but it was just an edit of the actual anime and it looked like shit, so I didn't save it.

Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Edition™

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

FATHER! RETURN WITH ME TO THE UNDERWORLD!

Attached: Konpaku_youmu8.jpg (584x412, 87K)

damn. Surprised a drawfag hasn't done it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSjLP0erjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bhedFZP1gco
youtube.com/watch?v=HZuzi4yhsQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jwlPS8uIQY

Attached: file.png (271x362, 186K)

I've honestly been avoiding the games so I don't get used to a different control scheme or difficulty. I want to go into this like a newborn child and work my way up.
Though I probably should finish my DMC1 run before 5 comes out.

Attached: 3CarlDMC.png (1600x900, 63K)

Jesus Christ how does someone that deadpan even get into a series so full of wacky wahoo fun times? I'm surprised he could even find the energy to throw out so many "no"s and "oh my god"s.

Attached: 1549536808385.png (378x365, 141K)

No

Attached: CS1.jpg (773x721, 208K)

REAL SAND SPOILER

Dante Super DT is not desperate move like Majin DT in 2, the sword (Rebellion, revealed sword of dante conviction (?) and reforged after he find himself at lowpoint in the game) The sword open up when using it and some of it has attacks are charg, not all. Using DT with Super rebellion sword equipped let you enter Super DT with a unique moveset
Nero get DT and its a full transformation, switch to Devil Bringer with R2/RT and breakaway become a DT button instead
Urizen is not vergil, Vergil seem to be Urizen, but is later revealed to have to fight against him this entire time. He is setting up for a bunch of shit to happen in order for urizen to be defeated throughout the game. Vergil has a boss fight with Nero later in the game where Vergil gives Nero yamato after his defeat and unlocks new moves for Nero in Devil Bringer state (not DT). Vergil also has a fight with Dante in the old mansion home where Vergil realizes that Dante is the true successor to what sparda stood for. Here vergil kind of changes his beliefs and is put in his place. Dante fight is before the Nero fight, Nero attacks Vergil on sight and there are a lot of serious talk during the fight between the two of them. These fights are best
V is a demon vergil made. He tried imitating mundus for trish, but not well enough so V is weak and crumbling throughout. Griffon and shadow and nightmare also made in image of dmc1. V knows about vergil and also has some of his memories, thats why he say to Dante "i know you can be stubborn" and why he know "the reason dante fight is this demon" and so on.

Attached: 1452984999044.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Boy you're still trying, are you?

Me as well. Still amazing.

GTO is unironically the shit.
Thanks for reminding me ive gotta keep up the rewatch this year.

Attached: MeebsAHappy.jpg (180x182, 28K)

stop with these gay spoilers fag

HELL YEAH

Attached: 200% motivated.jpg (388x375, 23K)

Fine then! I shall beat you and drag you there myself!

Attached: Konpaku.Youmu6.png (900x1258, 985K)

Better than the last ones, keep improving user.

You're not worthy as my opponent

Attached: Not Worthy As My Opponent.gif (250x337, 3.61M)

Attached: 1549533697341.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

I can't WAIT for this game to completely normalize microtransactions in single-player games!

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

His own theme is Devil Trigger, implying he isnt getting one, retarded

This is bullshit, but it's decent bullshit.

why? just a bunch of random spanish shit.

Nero is a qt

Attached: LIPS.png (872x435, 304K)

WE WILL GO HOME AND YOU WILL RETURN TO TENDING OUR MISTRESS' GARDEN FATHER!

Attached: Konpaku_Youmu3.png (1200x1122, 820K)

Review copies going out on Monday

Not sure about Vergil creating things. Like how would he have the power to do that?

Well if this is even partly correct, Nero gets the Bringer AND Yamato back. So there's that.

This is real spoiler though haha. I have been playing all day rushing the game from home for you since you said spoiler on 22 at night so i want to give you.

Attached: file.png (675x675, 790K)

I have bad feelings that she will die

I like these, would be reasonably happy if they were real

Attached: Berial.webm (600x336, 2.95M)

where'd you hear that from?

Don't be a bad girl Youmu, or..

Attached: 21.jpg (504x520, 119K)

pics or it didn't happen

> threads are really slow
I think I'm correct to assume some anons jumped ship
This is my last day here as well, i'm gonna miss how everyone flips their shit when spoilers appear but thankfully there's the archive for that

Why dont you post a screenshot of the game you faget

If you can shoot pics of your mug, how about you take pics of the game, or fuck off.

>15 days till DMC
>still no preorder
What site has the cheapest price? I used to buy from nuuvem but now their games are region locked.

then post a pic of the back of the box or else you are completely full of shit

The real party hasn't started yet

They could kill Trish, but they wouldn't dare touch Lady. She's too much of a fan favorite. She's the soul of DMC3.

vergil does not really have power to do that. this is why V is very weak and frail, crumbling. he just try to manipulate his own demonic power to make it because he know from DMC1 Mundus can do it. more backstory from 1 is seen in 5 from vergil point of view. v weakness meant as fun mirror to vergil since vergil also say in the beginning "im running outta time" and now v is running outta time in the game as well, though v keep going on motivational power i guess you could say from vergil haha, inheriting vergil drive is a benefit in that way. you have seen this already, but its also where "I MUST DESTROY" comes from, V is very driven. in the second half this is why his finisher become more brutal on enemies, got to finish them quick and is frustrated because he is dying so he is very mad
how do i post from phone to computer? I dont know how to transfer since usb drive does not fit in phone haha

Logically speaking, with 13 days left - the game is likely in the wild at this point.
It's just that no copy has landed into the hands of an attention whore, as of now - just normal sandpeople gamers who've no idea that the game even broke street date..

At least these are better than that fucker that's just lying, and also who's spoilers are all things that are the OPPOSITE of everyone's predictions

You really missed your chance a while ago. Voidu had deluxe for like 48 bucks. Totally insane. I guess GMG has the best offer right now.

Kind of worried though, still haven't gotten a key from Voidu to be able to actually get it on steam. I hope it's here a week before, but I'm not holding my breath.

You don't need to do that, and starting with 1 honestly isn't necessary. Why do you think user only mentioned DMC3 or 4? Because those are the ones people actually like.
DMC5 will have you starting with Nero anyway, so playing DMC1 or 3 prior won't matter initially in terms of controls.

post straight from your phone fagget, you obviously have internet, don't pretend to be tech-illiterate.

Nobody likes 4

no 4channel app on store though? Or maybe you have different link to app, cuz maybe 4channel app is not here in my country

most sites give the keys on release date or a few days early for preload.

>DMC4
>Implying anyone likes it

Try Mimi. The apk is out there

i like it :)

i like 4 and nero is my favorite character

Attached: rsd1ulp80ya21.png (640x686, 371K)

Why do Cerberus and Berial always kick my ass?
Why are the first bosses the hardest

Attached: quote-this-was-dante-s-crazy-was-what-we-had-for-breakfast-when-we-ran-out-of-corn-flakes-karen-chan (850x400, 51K)

Why do you keep responding to a dumb attention whore?

Or use the fucking browser.

Download imgur app, take a picture through the app's upload feature, then click "share" to get the link and post it here.

I suppose I should clarify: I'm actually REplaying DMC1 on PC. I have played and beaten all the games before, but 4's physics and move inputs are apparently different to 5's, so I don't want to have to readjust in 2 weeks when I get the game.

Attached: 1529159763082.png (945x945, 261K)

Phantom is the same way

haha you have to speak in real language friend, that nerdy language is not meaning anything for me.
Mimi? apk? sound more like girly gay paki to me haha.

most people like it faggot

I enjoy playing 4 more than 3, speak for yourself

lol

Watch as you tards waste an hour of your time """guiding""" his ass, only for him to post a pic of his dick

Maybe you're a real sand fucker, maybe not. apkpure.com/mimi-Yea Forums-reader/com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi

haha

Attached: file.png (926x960, 1.04M)

Why would Kamiya confirm Sparda died alone and wanting to see his family one last time? I wish I never read that tweet.

Attached: crying dante.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

An hour spent guiding a retard brings us an hour closer to DMC5.

Attached: It's worth a try!.jpg (277x354, 18K)

I was just fucking with you guys. The sandman in the image was just some google images dating site.
All of those spoilers are made up.

Attached: 1539161640652.png (854x448, 595K)

Because they're checks into whether you're learning the mechanics. They usually have huge sweeping attacks with short tells. I think Goliath and Cavalliere are the same even if they're way easier.

>Posting 122 characters total once counts as "wasting an hour"
Do you have a CPM speed of 2?

??? what Sparda just has gone missing

I fucking hope so

>Urizen is not vergil
Pretty sure he is considering they have the same VA. Nice try though.

user he died after disappearing.

Attached: Screenshot_1 (2).png (867x350, 566K)

good job on the bad english.

Lol.

>implying I care
Spoilers never affected me

Trish is secretly best girl

Attached: image.jpg (400x630, 60K)

It was my secret weapon.

We are only assuming that audio comes from Urizen. We actually don't have any proof. The best we got is the original Hyde colab trailer that has Urizen's mouth moving.

Even then, it can just be that Dan is voicing him and nothing more. Just because Dan is voicing him, doesn't mean he's Vergil.

>Dante gets OHKOed by Urizen
>Urizen also bitchslapped Lady
I think we already saw her die. Unless Urizen really held back for some reason I'm not seeing how the fuck a normal human could survive a blow capable of seriously fucking up Dante.

lucifer, but give it more moves

Attached: 1537988738143.jpg (800x600, 57K)

I ain't spoonfeeding

Attached: Dluinl5X0AAaOaD.jpg (1200x868, 144K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0xiVM7IDyke

forgive english, i am but 2 days old.

i come to find dante at Devil May Cry. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in devil may cry 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me devil breaker and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell dante about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this cambion boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mundus. I awaken him. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell him, "I AM CUM FROM SEX". He say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and he say you boy, do not marry Sparda girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, SO IT IS WRITTEN" and mundus very angry me. He not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in Nero ass.

Attached: 1550732646053.png (282x321, 91K)

"and continued preserve harmony"
fuck gameplay improvements, I just want a remake of 1 that fixes all the typos

>tfw just learned today that you can deflect those seed things back at her after she goes yellow

Attached: 1544311448848.jpg (499x405, 37K)

Considering when you see her and Trish get knocked away is the cutscene when Dante enters the fight in Mission 10, which is a Flashback to the Prologue. Then yes, she's fine.

>Imagínate a Trish atrapada contra una pared gris, que es el mismo color de su aburrido y puta perra que impereza a las mamás porque, literalmente, es una infeliz impía sin dignidad alguna, mientras que al mismo tiempo la puta demonio que amamantó a Mundus, la gran roja. Tri-bolas y tenía tanto demonio manchado de orina derrochado por todo su cabello, se tiñó de rubio, está siendo empacado con pizza en su matriz-2000 pantalones fetiches negros desgarrados, tan fuerte que el término infección de levadura adquiere un nuevo significado, y con su último ademán, malhumorado, respira su boca crujiente y infernal con su boca de octágono-ps2, dejando su alma oscura sin llenar, pero su culo lleno hasta el borde

Attached: 1550855229639.jpg (472x472, 57K)

Vergil doesn't want to kill her.

BASEADO Y MUY ROJOPILULADO

Attached: 1550842565406.jpg (453x670, 53K)

>dante sells demonic WMDs
Hey, isn't that sort of dangerous considering the electric sword that doesn't mind impaling you, the gauntlets that will burn and quarter you, explosive thorns, a sexy guitar that could shock an entire crowd by mistake and overly talkative dual blades?

Attached: 1503247104475.png (640x480, 424K)

Attached: 1547014497765.webm (1248x720, 1.22M)

First got into the series shortly after the E3 trailer dropped. Going to finish 4 on SoS, and then maybe do 3 and 4 DMD but I doubt I'll have the time/patience before 5 drops.

fucking around with style switcher in 3 and playing DMD in 4.

>a sexy guitar that could shock an entire crowd by mistake
I fail to see the downside here, as long as my dick is included

Attached: Dante (2).png (499x467, 261K)

There is literally no one more stylish in DMC than Vergil, the man doubled down on it so hard it's cost him his life but better to die stylish than to live as a D ranker.

Attached: 1355300405251.jpg (275x297, 36K)

Maybe he sells them to people that know what the fuck they're buying.

Have you been living under a rock dude? The scene of her getting owned by Urizen was from the prologue. We see her a few other times in trailers that are clearly after Mission 11, including this scene (Dante has longer hair). We also see her in that scene with Nico giving Dante Kalina Ann, which seems later in the game.

Attached: Lady_Van.webm (720x404, 1.8M)

what
Are all characters able to do that?

What
WHAT

Attached: 1478702975207.png (500x552, 562K)

beliege me or dont but i live in arabia and confirmed that there is early copies. i have ojne of tuem.
in the end of the game _______________________________________________________________NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHHA OH JO NINONO__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________VERGIL REVEAL NONONONON_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ do not click image if you dont want to be spoiled

Attached: HIRE. THIS. MAN.jpg (1270x1039, 147K)

That's fucking awesome.

>dies like a bitch after his evil plan fails
Wow, what a cool character.

>Vergil with facial hair
Why do dumb shit artists keep doing this? we even know he's clean shaven so what's the fucking point.

Attached: 1530857876209.jpg (1199x656, 100K)

>the classic noise for barriers is back
No costumes is a big bummer, but I'll stick through.

To be fair, Devil arms do choose who they want to use them (Or just beat the tar out of said super powerful demon and get it that way)

based

The best part of this one, is that the guy that did it said it was a complete accident. He was trying to do something else and mis input

Hey asshole!

Attached: 46d.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

tell us more about his evil plan

So is Lucifer supposed to be the same type of demon as Mephistos and Fausts? Fausts us an attack that's very similar to Lucifer's thorns, they're all insects and both Mephisto and Lucifer are names for the devil.

Attached: 110.jpg (2204x3176, 715K)

Arab african american here, I have the game, Dante isn't even in the game, only Nero and Kyryey is dead.

>Kyrie was the dead weight all along
NO NO NO IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 1550727091242.jpg (627x1024, 38K)

Come to think of it, Dante goes full cuhrazy in cutscenes, but in-game Vergil does all the subtle and stylish stuff, lel.

Well, I knew about that one, just not about Echidna. Now I think about it considering you can do that my question is retarded.

Attached: 1549749952239.png (383x447, 263K)

That's impossible but believe you.

GET BACK INSIDE NOW

Attached: my arm.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Arab african american

I'm so glad dropkick is easier to do now.

Attached: hey asshole.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Arab african american here
I love boibutt, hmmm sniff sniff licky lick boi dicky dick
Yes i cant get enough, hmmm butt in my butt, dick in his dick while my dick is in exile

Nero tells her to go back inside, she goes OUTside, dies.

Stop that

Attached: protecc.jpg (1224x1632, 178K)

>*DUN DUN DUN*
>SPAAR *WHEEZE*
>*SNORT* *SMACKS LIPS*
>SPAAAAARDA

Attached: Cavaliere_Angelo.jpg (479x540, 97K)

Dante is more fun than cool. Nero is a bit cooler but he's more brash and badass. Even Kamiya Dante is more suave than cool. Only Vergil is pure cool.

Attached: 1546149190603.gif (560x315, 1.98M)

?

Attached: Sparda unamused.gif (500x278, 1.68M)

Don't think so because the novel said Lucifer is just a super strong demon that can control explosives.

>better to die stylish than to live as a D ranker
absolutely based

Attached: rent free for 2000 years.png (780x874, 76K)

>Kyrie actually died in DMC4 when Nero failed to save her from Sanctus
>Nero's psyche completely broke after her death
>the voice you hear in the garage in the prologue calling Nero and Nico for dinner is just Nero hallucinating because he refuses to accept her death
>Other charcters like Nico just play along with his delusions because they don't know if he can handle the truth
Notice how Nico does not react when "Kyrie" calls them for dinner, she only leaves once Nero tells her to go, because she didn't hear anything. This alerts her that his delusions have once again begun.
I WILL SHOW YOU
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES

Attached: fuck.jpg (481x278, 97K)

I literally just now noticed that Sparda has three eyes like Mundus.

Japanese arab here, the game is indeed cool.

Attached: Legendary Dark Knight Sparda sees Eva.png (1667x1305, 2.25M)

Attached: #1 Dad.png (528x1144, 364K)

what are the chances we get playable Sparda in 5SE

Attached: 1550782327981.jpg (512x456, 63K)

I really wish with the amount of utilities in taunting in DMC5, it was not random.

Sometimes I want to charge my gun stylishly and sometimes I want to rev.

>this is caused because of how he awakened to Yamato's power by thinking of Kyrie
>Yamato is what causes him to hallucinate
>Dante realized this which is why he let him keep Yamato
>Nero is obsessed with finding Vergil and getting Yamato back just so he can hear her voice and pretend he has a family again

What do you think Capcom will do for the 20th anniversary of the franchise in three years? Announce DMC1 remake, DMC5SE, DMC6?

If anything bad happens to Kyrie I'm going insane.

Attached: 1550550371565.jpg (382x395, 53K)

Arab-American arab here. Negro turn into daemon with scimitar. Vergin dies

that's a big van..

DmC: Devil May Cry 2

DmC2

>vergil vs nero final fight
>nero is the one that says he needs more power

Attached: CRIMSON CHIN.png (439x428, 325K)

0.5%

>You lived long enough to see Devil May Cry get microtransactions

Attached: 161156.jpg (1260x721, 55K)

Surprisingly high. With the team saying there's no planned DLC past bloody palace then this almost confirms Vergil is playable in the base game, so they'll need a new SE character and I doubt they would draw up designs for canon human Sparda and not utilize it properly.

Do you want RE Engine Sparda?

Attached: Sparda.jpg (1196x2200, 637K)

Anons..

Attached: file.png (455x268, 202K)

Three years ago, user.

>Some anons over the past few months lost the chance to play 5 due to death

Nothing, but maybe show off a preview of the Netflix series. Also maybe some kind of DLC for 5?

>What do you think Capcom will do for the 20th anniversary of the franchise in three years?
Announce DMC5:SE along with an art book.

>Japanese arab
Are you an Arab who lives in Japan and thinks hes a jap

Or a Jap who lives in the middle east and thinks hes an arab

Attached: 1549393515841.jpg (692x945, 358K)

But famalam, that was 4 years ago.

You know the broken glass motif? That's to signify Nero's broken psyche.

I think I'm gonna explode myself in shibuya, is this enough ?

Par for the course for Capcom games unfortunately. Really we should just be saying

>lived to see Capcom force MTX into every game franchise they own

Yes

Attached: mouse.gif (500x199, 973K)

if we ever had sparda playable, we would need a voice actor who has the best of both, reuben and southworth
superficially I thought about kevin conroy but maybe you got better suggestions

What are the chances DMC5 will get a SE later on?

"The portal to da hood is closing, Deshawn... because the welfare checks have been separated."

Not RE for some reason.

>no super costumes because when SE comes out, Sparda is basically super costume Vergil/Dante combined

Attached: 1550806044207.gif (600x446, 3.14M)

>Capcom
>doing DmC2 after NT got bought by Microsoft

Attached: claire_smug4.jpg (606x829, 101K)

Run DmC: DmmC

Attached: gg.jpg (512x640, 29K)

Attached: 1547328387330.jpg (488x488, 60K)

American-Arab Pole here, can confirm that V is Trish and Dante id kill by mission 3

That formula doesn't exactly lend itself towards micros, they have to make due with excessive dlc.

why would a black man need an n-word pass? Unless picking up the n-word pass turned him black?
nigger trigger?

perfect

Attached: 1550192843274.png (379x377, 188K)

>vergil fights _dante_ for the last time
>"...Without strength you cannot protect anything..."
>vergil battle 3 fades in
>"Let alone your family."
>throws his sheathe aside this time
>"Show me you have the power, brother..."
>"To protect my son."

Attached: lets have some fun.png (868x347, 359K)

Quinton Flynn could be good.

He's only half black. His mother was white.

Attached: 214125125.png (425x425, 190K)

FUCKING THIS

Attached: AbMcPda.jpg (1802x842, 154K)

Vergil will live.

I think teasing that there's going to be another DMC game. I don't think we're going to get an SE for current gen DMC5, only those kinds of features through DLC and updates, but for the 20th anniversary they're going to do a DMC5 Special Edition release for next generation consoles with all the DLC and updates in the game alongside some costumes for each character.

Whoa. Slow down, babe.