The EA Jew Got Me

My EA account was banned because of an emblem I made in a Battlefield game. I can no longer play or access any EA games I've paid for and own. Any of you guys know what to do or atleast if this is a perma ban? I've emailed them and have gotten no response and its past the 72 hours they said to give em. They have no actual tech support center that I can call. What do?

Attached: The EA Jew Got Me.jpg (2592x1936, 1.66M)

sue them? also
>buying EA games

show the emblem, then sue them

>sue them
terms of service

show us your swastika emblem, go on

Terms of service don't mean shit

doesnt hold up in court

Hahaha, get fucked fag.

Show emblem

What was the emblem?

Bullshit. That's the kind of message you get with unauthorized attempts.

How can he do that when his account's locked?

What was the emblem?

Attached: 1548003142893.png (721x624, 278K)

Americans still get triggered by swastikas? LMAO

Attached: 11.jpg (644x627, 101K)

Nazi, dick, or Pepe? Come on, tell us how dumb you are.

>locked account to protect your information
So you forgot your password and kept trying random ones until they locked your account, and you took a picture of your screen with your phone and tell some retarded story about how EA "banned" you.

>be shithead
>didn't read Terms of Service
>break agreement
>get banned
Poor user

Attached: 1473737982039.png (184x184, 40K)

will never hold up in court because companies don't give you access to their products or platform if you do not accept.
Companies that do give you access to the platform regardless of declining the agreement will be held up in court.
>Source: Some jew sued WoW when they banned his 500hour account during BC and it set a precedent that EULA agreements are unfair to the customer, and that they have no legal standing in whatever words they contain.

>to protect your information your account is now temporarily locked
You just entered the wrong password 20 times for this screenshot you fucking fag

>buy a fucking EA game of all things
>agree to their ToS
>have a swastika as an icon on an easily traceable account
>swiftly get your shit pushed in
>m-m-muh jews!!!!! :(
always amusing when underaged try to be Yea Forums cool or whatever outside of the site

I bet it was a vagina, EA its so gay they would pass a dick, maybe even give it a free game

That's not even a swastika.

good

Pretty sure most of the western world still doesn't recognize the difference between a Nazi swastika and a manji.

Did they "ban" you from taking screenshots as well?

Look at the bright side you can remove Origin malware now.

Hahaha, got 'im

Attached: 4b6.jpg (180x242, 9K)

Europeans still can’t question the holocaust? LMAO

I have like 9k bucks in fifa stuff, I am not giving that up

It is though.

Cant do anything. They own the service and the product, you are just allowed to play it for as long as they let you.

>Yea Forums
>Cool
Pick one, user.

it is, admittedly it's not the hakenkreuz but americans are too dumb to tell the difference

Terms of service do not supersede law.

The law is on your side, I hope EA goes out of business. Hit those faggots where it hurts.

I'm glad you learned a lesson user. Don't wait till three of your accounts get hacked. Back out now.

>fifa
you deserved it then LMAO

Your fault for buying EA games. Feels good that I've never had this problem.

>You agree that we're allowed to kill you
Sorry but contracts don't override the law.

OP exposed as lying faggot.

>own
Being the keyword here. You don't own any of your digital games. It's all just a glorified renting service.

indeed, irl is like this to. steal everything, you only live once.

nothing is wrong with digital distribution of property

it's a troll you idiots

>Suing over cheap licenses.
Good luck, Have fun spending more in legal fees than you could ever spend on EA games only to get blown the fuck out in court over an EA account.

retards

you are a retard

Swastika is the clockwise version.
Sauvastika is the counterclockwise.

Notice how that's the same word with slightly different transliterations

>I've paid for and own.
Why did you think this somehow helped your argument?

> paint swastika's in a game which happened to be owned by shekelstein
> expecting anything but being shut down
You only have yourself to blame.

if you sue, nail EA with punitive damages, which will soar into the several dozen millions.

haha, FUCK EA

>Agree to terms of service
>Pay money to rent online product indefinitely
>Break terms of service
>Get banned
>Throw a hissy fit on Yea Forums
pirate, dumb /pol/fag

Get fucked, kiddo.

It actually depends on the jurisdiction whether a ToS/EULA will be binding. Some Circuits hold that it is and other Circuits hold that it isn't.

You knew what you got into when giving EA money to "buy" a license.
You did it anyway.
Don't come here crying now. It's over. Your money is gone, Mr. user.

Attached: ea_ceo.jpg (440x393, 10K)

>probably made a swastika or something equally provoking
>crying on Yea Forums when you got banned for being an idiot

It should have been obvious. Maybe you were trying to get banned?

It's so easy to remember. The Nazi symbol is literally two S on top of each other, it stands for Schutzstaffel (protection squad).

>giving money to leftists who are obsessed with creating rules out of thin air, changing the definitions of words, and attacking any "opponent" even their own kind constantly
you did this to yourself. stop giving money to mentally insane left wing companies.

Think about why they banned you and ask yourself, "Is this unfair or was I being a memeing little faggot and got caught?"

>having an EA account
>playing EA games in the first place

Attached: 1550039747442.png (828x766, 211K)

Go back

I've been reported for my emblem before and all they do is remove it and email you notifying that they did it. Nice falseflag though.

You might have paid but you don't own shit.

lmao

The irony

>get drunk and download origin and BF3 (whenever it released can't remember)
>runs like shit on my new card
>put in ticket for refund
>they're refund service wasn't in effect yet so get and email back from some tech support lady
>refunds me full price and leaves game on my origin account
EA is SHIIIIIIT! steam is so much better all ea has ever done is fuck me I hate them how dare they give me my money back and not take the game away too

user surely has the time and money to take a multinational company to court.

I mean I wouldn't say a one-off genuine mistake constitutes "good customer service".

Yea I'm actually on the fence. They did me a solid in this case but usually they're terrible.
I re-downloaded origin for the new Fortmeme game and it seems a lot less invasive and gay than it used to be. It actually closes now, and when I open task manager there's no origin shit hiding in there afterwards.