Well, it turns out everyone loves the Link's Awakening remake and is quite happy about it

Well, it turns out everyone loves the Link's Awakening remake and is quite happy about it.

Attached: the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-boxart-eu-feb182019-1.jpg (514x833, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nmrn.org.uk/research/piracy
youtu.be/D8cBDeq6YZE?t=56
playr.org/play/the_legend_of_zelda_-_links_awakening_dx/1118
youtube.com/watch?v=uN5EXLqG3Z8
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire#All_new_elements
templeotrunks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course. It's Link's Awakening, a great game.
Shame about the awful design decisions they're making, though.

I need a release date goddamnit

honestly I’m pretty neutral on the art style. I don’t love it or hate it. I just want to know if there is a master quest mode or some bonus stuff to bulk up the content. It’s a great game but it’s not very long. Even a boss rush mode would be cool

I would have prefered a new bird's-eye view Zelda, desu, preferably a multiplayer one. But the LA remake looks good enough to me.

Can I turn off the DOF effect?

I'd be okay with the length being the same if it's a budget priced game, like $30 or so. I'd find that fair. But if it's a full $60 game, it better have some serious content instead of just being a straight remake.

I'm going to buy it on sale anyway, tbf.

>Nintendo game
>on sale

Can I get some of that weed?

>Nintendo game
>on sale

o i am laffin

I assume the 'Nintendo games never go on sale' meme is a US thing. I'm European and bought new copies of BotW and Odyssey for like half of the recommended price when they were on sale.

>60 bucks for a fucking game boy remaster with inferior visuals

Attached: 687.png (241x230, 20K)

>$60 game
Sure thing buddy

Attached: 1549045402508.jpg (350x335, 23K)

I mean, it's Link's Awakening, only a real idiot wouldn't be hyped for a remake

>awful design choices
What the fuck game do you think their making? It's Zelda. It's always been a very colorful series.

I don't care about the colors. No other Zelda, 2D or 3D, has permanently covered a third of the screen in blur.

Is 60 dollars a meme or is that real?

Maybe it is indeed different in Europe but it is definitely the truth that you'd be hard-pressed to find a first-party Nintendo game on sale around here, or at least not for a very long time. Splatoon 2 has been out for two years and I only just a couple months ago managed to find a store selling it for $45 (better than nothing, but not exactly what I'd call a great discount for a two year old game). And then it went back up to $60 a few days later.

I'm told the expansion passes Nintendo does these days actually do go on sale, but I'm still waiting for proof of that.

It's just what people are expecting because that's full price for a Switch game and most of the other Zelda remakes have been full price.

Pretty sure that's a pirate pic user

Are you sure you're not being tricked? People have been photoshopping screenshots to make the game look blurrier than it is.

Not a very good one, just looks like a dude from the British navy.

>Privateers were pirates authorised by their government to attack and pillage ships of enemy nations
nmrn.org.uk/research/piracy
the guy in the pic probably is old british navy

youtu.be/D8cBDeq6YZE?t=56
Unfortunately no. I watched the whole trailer. I know a lot of people dislike the plastic aesthetic, but I'm just worried about all the blur.

Attached: LA youtube.png (1289x774, 1.54M)

I can go for a Master Quest on it. It's the only Zelda game I can sit through and beat multiple times, so a bump up in the challenge would be fun.

that dof looks so shitty, hope i can mod it away

pokemon LGBT was sold for 60 dollars while being inferior to a gameboy advance game released 14 years before it, so people have all the reason to believe it will be priced like that

Literally everyone except three people on Yea Forums constantly complaining about it

There's an LGBTQIA+ Pokemon game?

You're supposed to be looking at the foreground, not the distance. Visual acuity is about the size of a quarter, you shouldn't even notice that things in the distance are out of focus

Do you only ever look at the exact middle of your screen when you're playing games?
I have a hard time believing this isn't some kind of weird bait.

yet here we are

Zeldafags will eat any type of shit up regardless of quality

Good thing there's never been a bad Zelda game.

Your move.

No shit, Nintendo fans will buy anything nintendo makes because they have nothing else.

>biggest game of 2019 is a gameboy game

can't make this shit up

The visual area is far larger in the remake than the original, and basically what you can't see clearly is what wasn't even visible in the original game. If you want to know what's over there, you're supposed to go over there, not just sit in the middle of the area with your thumb up your ass and complain about how you can't see things in the distance

>there's never been a bad Zelda game
Yikes

He's right, you know.

If you don't like Zelda, why care at all? It's like me obsessing over the next Uncharted game that Unchartedfags get excited for. I don't go into the threads and seethe about it. Like, I don't get this mindset, or what motivates you anons into constantly posting in these threads.

the only thing I dislike about it is the fact there won't be any Gerudo in it

Attached: 1508104996181.jpg (854x480, 38K)

You don't know that for sure.

Attached: Capture.png (898x531, 762K)

There has but fanboys won’t agree

unless they ditch Wart and shove in Ganon, I think it's fair to say I know for sure

gimmicky NDS Zeldas sucks

You guys are probably going to turn around later and say that the artstyle was alright. Did you all already push the WW fiasco out of your heads?

I got very excited when I saw the intro in 2d but the art style reflects the original shockingly well, even if things look a little plastic. I need me a handrawn zelda, pic very related

Attached: 1544977222583.png (481x442, 231K)

Spirit Tracks is considered one of the best games in the entire franchise.

>You guys are probably going to turn around later and say that the artstyle was alright
Most people already think this
It's just the vocal minority who feel the need to shit on everything that's not shooting brown people

>$60
>only 1 game despite the potential for 3 games, just like your typical trilogy remaster/remake
>shit artstyle
>every footage so far shows that the game is a 1:1 remake

I fucking love Link's Awakening but this shit reeks of ass. Imagine paying $60 for something that you can pretty much play on a fucking browser playr.org/play/the_legend_of_zelda_-_links_awakening_dx/1118

What if, Zelda 2 remake, but done by Vanillaware.

Outside of the nds once they're all good.

Maybe 1 and 2 are a little too antiquated as well.

>>only 1 game despite the potential for 3 games, just like your typical trilogy remaster/remake
What the fuck? Are you seriously suggesting they pull an FF7 with Link's Awakening? How the fuck would they make it into three games?

by you

No, they are good for what they are. Objectively good games, not great but good enough.

This.
You're lucky, gf really wanted a switch and the fucking games really burned a hole on my pocket. None of them are ever on sale.

Eh? What games are even about shooting brown people anymore? I thought Yea Forums hated Call of Duty which is about shooting Russians these days anyway.

I wished they over exaggerated the trippyness in it’s arts style (you know because it’s a dream) like the old photos taken in game

Attached: 8B05EDDB-F55B-44E5-86B8-D113B6470050.jpg (240x216, 30K)

How does Link take photos if it's a dream? Checkmate, atheists.

lol arent people goin out of their way to silence anyone who doesnt like the art style

What are you going to pretend Octopath didn’t have blur next?

There's not really any opportunity for most of the faces in the photographs since the incidents depicted in them don't actually occur in the game
They're basically LA's equivalent of cut scenes, that we never actually got

Arguing with shills is impossible because any frame of reference for criticism isn't valid to them. The goalpost pushing is ridiculous to defend the flat sterile style.

>"Everyone who criticizes this game is a zoomer who just wants realistic gritty edge graphics."
That's not true at all. Critics wanted something closer to the likes of promotional material seen in the 90s.
>"that Nintendo Power art doesn't count as a point of reference for criticism, it wasn't official"
OK, fair, they were a stylized abstraction interpretation of the original art. How about something like what was seen in thar official art?
>"doesn't count either, what you're talking about is just art for the western regions"
OK, the Japanese box art does differ a bit from the other official art. But even that's not so far removed from the same art style seen in the manuals for both regio-
>"uh... no, that doesn't count either. That was made separately from the game itself."
Not entirely. The intro and ending show Link in a similar style to that art and-
>"T-t-that doesn't count either because the original game was, uh... Let's see... Uh, the chibi style was totally on purpose! Because it, um, signifies dreams and so do toys! Because reasons!"
If that's the case, why not go for something like what DX already featured as its intepretetation of those chibi sprites, with its expressive faces and actual detail? The remake is just a lazy bare minimum interpretation of those original graphics-
>"REEEEEEEE NO NO NO C-C-COPE YOU'RE JUST AN UNDERCOVER SONYFAG GOVERNMENT FALSEFLAG ZOOMER JUST LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND CORPORATION ALONE AAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: 400px-LA_P_001.png (400x180, 74K)

I'm talking about the two oracle games since they literally have the same engine and shit you dipshit. The FF7 remake being divided into 3 games is a whole different level of tardness

Both of the games have aggressive DoF, but it only obscures things in the distance or way in front of where you're supposed to be looking

Yeah, this kind of reminds me of when they started burning books in the 40s. Scary stuff, people.

>might not even release until the PS5
Basically the only positive scenario for SE here to wait until it’s a launch title
But knowing SE it’s going to be for the PS5 pro

Attached: 25D7F2BD-69C4-4939-9E84-96AB5E5D9AC0.jpg (378x378, 19K)

Let them finish this game before they worry about remaking the Oracles. If we're lucky they may even finally make the third Oracle game.

>opening and ending cutscene have the hand drawn style of the trailer

>in game is trippy colorful exaggerated dream shit
I’d dig it

Attached: D8EF45D2-3327-4C68-B6B8-CD492806098F.jpg (1192x670, 78K)

Switch's 2019 looks better than its 2018 lineup but is still fairly mediocre even with Animal Crossing and Pokemon in mind. The launch lineup, despite being overrated, remains the best this "console" has shown off thus far. The issue here is Nintendo's continued reliance on ports, of which Link's Awakening, at its core, is (and is the marquee game of this year, sadly). There are also detrimental factors to the Switch's generaly exclusive offering like Bayonetta 3, SMTV and Metroid Prime 4 being vaporware, but then also an added caveat of any Nintendo titles with online functionality now being tied to extra monetary charges via the online service. The Switch also continues to lack apps, a rich feature set and will be further under powered come the next generation of consoles in 2020. So, with all this in mind, I suggest selling your nostalgia tablets, growing up and moving onto platforms actually worth your time and money.

the game's style should have been that of the box art

>well there’s going to be more games in 2020 and a few more this year, but you should totally sell it anyways because who the fucks replays games or uses multiplayer stuff
Fuck off

It's not like that isn't significantly worse than any other system. It's all either AAA multiplats that run and work best on PC or its more ports and games noone really cares about. Gaming is like 90% shit no matter where you look.

I think that post is probably copypasta. It's dumb anyway because I've got more than enough to play on PC as well as old games that I still want to play so I only need a couple Switch titles a year and I'm satisfied, and I've already got at least two big ones that I'm looking forward to this year, neither of which are ports and funnily enough neither of which he even remotely alluded to existing in his post. He's just a troll.

I should have known honestly
Although I am very excited for DQ11S. I still can’t believe they were able to get the orchestra music into the game

>I still can’t believe they were able to get the orchestra music into the game
While DQ11S does look very good, that's an odd reason to be excited for it considering there's been a mod to do that on the PC version for like a year.

Attached: tail cave.png (798x1032, 1.08M)

>Link's awakening remake for the 3DS for $40
:|

>Link's awakening remake for the switch (with 3DS graphics) for $60
:O

Supremely lazy post

Supremely lazy port.

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT DIS NIGGA JUST GOT T O L D

Oh God... no... NO!
*looks in pants*
MY DICK IS GONE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!

will zelda have gigantic tits?

>it's a port because I don't like the graphics
You sound retarded

Does she not already?

Attached: 1524453789920.jpg (874x1200, 154K)

Kek

Attached: 1535042325900.jpg (484x566, 20K)

Pretty much this.
Link's Awakening is one of my favorite games, and I'm sure the remake will play fine and be pretty faithful in that regard, but it sure doesn't look great.

I still have a hard time believing this isn't bait.
Should the game also not show you parts of the map you wouldn't see in the current "screen", like the original?

No. That's what the haters are calling Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee.

Normies who pretend to like Pokémon loved LGPE too
And LGPE is SOULLES carbage

Based
user got BTFO

>SOULLES
Memers in charge of spelling.

Not me. Looks like shit but you are right about the happy part. I'm happy.

Don't have to buy a Switch now. Laughed my ass off during the direct.

Attached: 6quep.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>it's not a port of a canceled 3DS game that got leaked years ago because fuck the haters
You sound mad.

>Being happy to wait another fucking six to nine years for a NEW 2D Zelda game.

Can i have something NEW in the god damn 2D universe Nintendo!?

>it's port even though I have no proof
>also, u mad
You sound like a child.

I am so ready to hear this remade.
youtube.com/watch?v=uN5EXLqG3Z8

1. There was indeed a rumor for a Link's Awakening remake for the 3DS
2. The game looks like a fucking 3DS game It's a Link's Awakening remake, not a Link's Awakening DX remake. So no, you won't hear that shit in your copy

If this game has a substantial amount of new content and isn't just "we added Master Quest where everything hits twice as hard and the world is mirrored" then yes.

I wonder how much of a negative effect the DoF effect will realistically have whilst playing. Obviously I'd much prefer they put in an option to turn it off, but considering that almost all of the actions takes place in the center of the screen, I'd at least hazard a guess that it won't be awful.

Then that was the retailer choosing to sell them at that price, Nintendo didn't put the games on sale themselves. While they do go on sale sometimes its not of upward of half off.

Nintendo does drop prices on some games, wait for the first wave of Switch Player's Choice/Nintendo Selects or whatever they're calling them now. And see above, they do put their first-party games on sale, even if its on the eshop, just not for half off.

>a rumor means it must be a port
That's such a retarded leap of logic. Then again, this is Yea Forums, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

>Denuvo
I want to support the game but I will never buy a game with Denuvo, so Switch it is

>people mad about the art style in a Zelda game
>again

Attached: linkwut.png (492x440, 188K)

>not a Link's Awakening DX remake
Going by your retard logic, the game shouldn't even have colors then.

There's a rumor and then there's the cold hard fact that the game looks like a fucking 3DS game
It's clearly a port of a canceled 3DS game

Screencap this post: the remake won't include DX's color dungeon

>cold hard fact that the game looks like a fucking 3DS game. It's clearly a port of a cancelled 3DS game
Your opinion of the graphics doesn't make something a fact you mongoloid retard.

Which Nintendo fan site are you referring to OP?

Also Nintendo ships new copies of their games to retailers YEARS after they've released, I don't think this is the case for most western AAA games. They sell most of their copies right away, stores aren't ordering more copies of AssCreed Odyssey anymore, they have all the copies they'll ever sell already, and the game already sold most of what it will ever sell.

This is another reason western AAA games plummet in price so quickly while Nintendo games do not, they keep selling while western AAA games sell the majority of the copies they ever sell in their launch windows. Compare this to BOTW or Mario Odyssey, which only sold a fraction of their lifetime totals so far in their launch windows and are still selling millions of copies. Why would Nintendo drop the price on these games when they keep selling for literal years after release? There's no reason to, they didn't fall into obscurity and require a price drop to

It's not retard logic, it's a quick look at the laziness of Nintendo with its remakes recently.
>ORAS has less content than Emerald
>LGPE has less content than FRLG
And yes, you could argue that >that's GameFreak, not Nintendo, but the fact is Nintendo still published it. Nintendo still saw that and said "yeah that's good enough." I have low expectations for this game.

Of all the things I could waste my hard drive space on, your garbage post rank at the bottom.

How the fuck would you know metrics of an anonymous board?

Only thing I'm not too keen on in the bottom image are the way the ladders look. I can't see Link's tiny ass climbing those things.

God damn this game is fucking ugly. Why is Nintendo the worst at making remakes?

>implying it isnt more of an issue of a lazy design for a game that doesnt need to be remade, made in the laziest way possible in fucking 2019, a year where Indie games tend to look better.

Fuck off, Wind Waker was a new game and well made, regardless of people disliking its art. This looks like trash from every perspective, its literally a 3DS game for full price instead of an actual real remake akin to Resident Evil 2 for example.

Fuck Nintendo, jewish fucks.

>subjective opinion
>fact

Attached: 1539295094470.jpg (558x614, 71K)

i tried the nintendo ds zelda and they are all shit, so i never bothered looking for the rest of the handheld zeldas.
this remake ill probably be very good for me.

Good for them? Doesn't change that the visuals look like shit.

>ORAS has less content than Emerald
Objectively and factually false

>bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire#All_new_elements

>DURR HURR NO BATTUL FWUNTEER ITS SHIIIIIIIT >:(
Literally the only thing its missing from Emerald while it adds a bunch of stuff Emerald didn't have.

ORAS are among the best games in the series, nothing comes close to its QOL features and features in general aside from maybe the Poketch in Gen 4. Gen 5's wifi bottom screen and Gen 7's Rotom-Face can suck my fucking cock.

>LGPE
>FRLG
Why are you even comparing these two, LGPE isn't a remake, its just a watered-down new game set in Kanto.

so i assume you saw a different direct where they went in-depth on the specific details of this remake and said that it was a 1:1 exact remake of link's awakening with a new coat of paint, nothing more?

Did somebody say.... eeegggs?

Attached: mothafuckeneggs.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>"It's a 1:1, guys!"

I think for me it's more like the low FOV issue, where it feels awkward and constrained.
Imagine if BotW looked like this. You don't have to interact with things in your peripheral, but you still want to see them.

Attached: Capture.png (671x376, 617K)

>said that it was a 1:1 exact remake of link's awakening with a new coat of paint, nothing more?
Are you fucking implying their remakes have been anything but the same fucking thing, but more ugly? Fuck off.

>ORASfags
Your shit remake doesn't even have a fucking game corner

Yea Forums is literally the only place in the internet that says it looks bad

And its just viral marketers paid to shitpost anyway, same vague platitudes and general talking points without being too specific about anything

Oh boy, I couldn't WAIT to play Voltorb Flip for 12 coins again! What a disappointment :(

The game corner being gone is a product of the state of the world, it would have been gone regardless of whether or not we got ORAS in 2014 or a completely different Pokemon game.

ORAS has, by far, the best features in any game, and the game itself is still just RS so its no worse than how you felt it was in 2002. It has post-game content, just not a frontier full of cheating AI you need to grind on to get the last hold items and TMs you need.

I know something about smash ultimate dlc

>Yea Forums is the place where people are complaining!

Nigga, I hated the style the moment I saw it then I came on here to post about it. It has nothing to do with Yea Forums or shills.

I have even had friends that came out and admitted they had the same reaction I had when they saw Link's face, even though they'll probably buy the game anyway because it's Zelda and other people are insisting it looks good when it's not.

Just because most communities have accepted mediocrity does't mean Yea Forums is full of paid shills like your delusions believe; no, that's your cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 2aqj8e.jpg (1241x1104, 105K)

Nintendo also published Samus Returns, which on top of being a remake added new abilities, two new bosses and background lore you could discover. The Zelda remasters have also been really faithful to the originals, with some graphical differences and QoL features added in. Nintendo doesn't fuck around with Zelda. They restarted Prime 4 and delayed it for who knows how long because it was becoming a trainwreck, and if they'll go that far for Metroid, someone responsible for making the new LA terrible will probably vanish in a dark alley.

>Oh boy, I couldn't WAIT to play Voltorb Flip for 12 coins again! What a disappointment :(

The japanese version of HGSS included the game corner. The burger and yupoor versions added voltorb flip
In ORAS case, ALL versions got fucked.

Also, whether you like it or not, the battle frontier is indeed the best post game feature in any pokemon game. What? You hate it and just want to play online? Well, too bad. Your shitty game is already outdated since everyone is playing USUM online.
Emerald's battle frontier is timeless while pokemon showdown is the best way to play multiplayer. ORAS is garbage now

Also, ORAS ruined the safari zone and contests, but that's really just my
>opinion

If you haven't been convinced to buy a Switch by now, why would anything in 2019 make you feel you "HAVE" to buy a Switch.

People think that the graphics suck outside of Yea Forums for sure. But if you don’t think there are paid shills here... well, your either a moron or a paid shill. And most of the shills here are pushing Sony.

Nintendo would to it but they have people who do it for free.

That brings me back to this really old Zelda fansite I used to browse in like, the 90s. I wonder if it's still around, or if it's at least been preserved somehow. I dunno what I'd look up to bring it up.

Well, at least this site is still around:
templeotrunks.com/

>it looks good when it's not.
It's called opinion, mate. If people like it, they like it. If they don't, then they don't. There is no definitive way to look at it.

>They restarted Prime 4 and delayed it for who knows how long because it was becoming a trainwreck
How exactly? We never heard jack shit about it beyond the name, which was admittedly a dumb decision since Corruption ended the Prime/Phazon shit, unless Prime is just going to be the name for all 3D Metroids.

>boo hoo muh "we have accepted mediocrity"
this happens every fucking time and every fucking time it ends up being a non-issue because 99% of people don't give a single shit and think the art looks fine. Yea Forums is an entire community created around contrarianism, and the fact that people still don't seem to realize that is astounding

>cognitive dissonance
Oh look, it's this buzzword again.

Can you make it any more obvious that you're being paid to say this? Blink twice if your family is in danger.

I don't think they went into specifics, or ever confirmed who exactly were developing the game. All they said was that some guys from Nintendo came to check up on it, and they found it didn't hold up to the standard they were expecting from the series, scrapped everything and gave the IP back to Retro.

Its fucking weird how we can have countless threads saying Remake 2 is ugly, how Spiderman PS4 is ugly, and recently, how Bloodstained is ugly and this was spammed again and again.

And now all I see is spammed threads of people defending this literally, objectively fucking ugly game. Just goes to show how fucking warped this place is.

Now they are going to pretend Yea Forums is the only place where this is ugly because you are "contrarian" while they shovel shit into their mouth because Nintendo told them it was cool. You are reasoning with a cult.

Attached: cult.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

"You have accepted mediocrity" is a rather common tactic when someone is insecure about their own opinion and does not have the confidence to stand on their own. They try to present it as "just a fact that reasonable people have accepted" because it's not enough for them to personally explain why they like it, they have to start with the premise that everyone else is wrong and stupid and that there is only one truth and it is on their side. It's the ultimate display of insecurity but it is presented with a thick veil of certainty in order to cover this up.

>using a subjective opinion as objective fact

Attached: Heather seeing casual Silent Hill fans.png (318x390, 129K)

>"You have accepted mediocrity" is a rather common tactic when someone is insecure
What the fuck are you saying? This is objectively lazy for a billion dollar corporation to do. You are literally settling for less, in every regard, and continue to do so because you are fucking retarded.

This simply has to be selection bias. There are/were plenty of threads shitting on the artstyle.

I can't imagine being so pathetic and BTFO over the last two weeks that you wrote a complete strawman argument in a word doc to copy paste to Yea Forums

How are the shill threads subjective?
How are the visuals objectively good?

Rent free. LITERALLY rent free.

Not at all, threads like these are literally spammed. Nintendo fans are fucking abortions that place more value in a company than their own families.

>What the fuck are you saying?
Maybe try reading the whole post next time.

No, I have a Switch, I'm just aware about how shitty the fanbase is through both this site, others, and personal experience. You fucks are disgusting human beings.

>Not at all
Were you under a rock the past two weeks?

This is objectively lazy for a billion dollar corporation to do.
/thread

After the spyro, crash and RE2 remakes, something like the zelda remake SHOULDN'T get any sort of praise
Nintendo is selling a 1:1 gameboy game remake at full price. They could have also bundled the oracle remakes since they share 90% of Link's Awakening assets
but no

This shit is a fucking joke and anyone that defends it is fucking cancer

>No, I have a Switch,

Sure you do.

So I have a question: Why are Nintendo fans generally stupid and low IQ? Are they are all underage on this board or what? I always see what they have to say and often have to step back and read things twice with how much retard gets posted here.

Attached: 18d3.jpg (680x907, 52K)

Funny, I could argue the same thing for people getting upset that other people are criticizing this game, shrugging them off as "just a small minority" so their opinions don't really count. Why are you defending this garbage of a game so hard on here when you know the majority here on Yea Forums hate it? Are you that insecure that you have to make damn near everyone like it to enjoy it?

Attached: 1549858626709.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Likewise, there was at least one dedicated autist who kept posting threads trashing the artstyle.

What shills? Not everything has to involve shills, especially instances where people disagree with you or others.
The visuals being good or bad is a matter of opinion, plain and simple.

Nintendo fans are the biggest fucking losers on the planet, Jesus. So delusional you literally deny reality to make Nintendo look better.

>the majority here on Yea Forums hate it
Didn't know we had concrete statistics of the board's opinion on the game.

That's just your learning disability impeding your ability to comprehend facts.

Nintendo fans are children
Sony fans are narcissistic
Xbox fans are literal whos
PC fans are neckbeards

Sure do, insecure faggot. Why are Nintendo fans so fucking stupid?

Attached: chrome_2019-02-22_17-46-30.png (1378x819, 1.36M)

You know what's really ironic? We actually have a Strawpoll that proves most people like it.

So you're saying this game, made in 2019, looks good by today's standards? Even in terms of artstyle, which it gets destroyed by $15 indie titles?

>I got my fully education opinion on a worldwide, massive fanbase through
>Yea Forums, the place where the most annoying people of every fanbase are the most noticeable
>fansites where everyone's obviously biased
>oh and I met a few fat turbo autists irl who wore Mario caps

The intro looked good, then they showed what it actually looked like and it was utter garbage. I was laughing the whole way through. This is a low effort game that should be on the 3DS, not the Switch. Not only that but this game already has a colored rendition with DX.

Nice try. Now prove you actually have a working Switch and not just a hollow shell of plastic that you made to look like a Switch so that you could shitpost on Yea Forums.

Yeah, that's entirely fair. I think the game will definitely be worse for it since readability is such an important factor, I just don't think it's necessarily detrimental to the point of the game being not worth playing. I'm more worried about whether or not the game will be appropriately priced/adds a sufficient amount of good, new, content in that regard.

I hope there's a "turn DoF" off button, otherwise I won't buy it

>proving my point
It's awesome that you let you little console war squabbles on the vee paper folding forums actually alter your perceptions of people in real life. I wasn't aware that there were people that existed that allow Yea Forums shitposting to enter their actual lives outside of a computer, but whatever makes you feel complete.

Attached: 1532.jpg (4032x2268, 2.11M)

Le nintendo paid advertiser

Why are you so mad?

I bet I have both a better job, education, and literally objectively better everything than you will ever have in your life time. Sorry dude.

>gamecase
Your switch was a gift from mommy and daddy. Be honest.

delusion

Real question, am I a retard for needing a guide to get unstuck in almost all the Zeldas I played?

The last one was actually Link's Awakening and considering it was a GB game thought it woulda been easier, but ended up needing to check the guide a dozen times.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 235K)

>implying you aren't a fucking loser that looks like shit

If people like the visual style, what's it to you? If you don't like it, then don't play it. It's as simple as that.

>I bet I have both a better job, education, and literally objectively better everything than you will ever have in your life time
>that is why I am becoming enraged on a Mongolian scat forum because somebody likes toys that I don't like

Attached: 1493786253005.png (225x225, 4K)

I found Link's Awakening to be harder than Link to the Past. Link to the Past was almost too straight forward outside one of the better dungeons in which you had to go to the over world forest to drop into different locations into the dungeon.

You mean I made the mistake of getting the Mario Oddysey bundle? Yeah. I shouldnt have bought it. Even hacked its a shit console with no games.

I find it hilarious when Nintendo fans pretend to be better than anyone.

LA is actually the only one I ever really needed a guide for.

>I find it hilarious when Nintendo fans pretend to be better than anyone.
But nobody is doing this. Are you ok?

>implying im mad
I'm just bored and cooking atm. Truth still stands.

>pretending im underage and dont make more than you ever will
>feigning innocence
YIKES
Is that why Nintendo fans can't hold eye contact? Because they like to lie a lot? Or is it just their low self-esteem and generally ugly?

I’ve been playing through LA DX since the remake got announced, is it just me or do the dungeons kinda suck? They’re either eh or fucking bad like Turtle’s Rock, with Eagle’s Tower being the only good exception.

can't be assed to watch the trailer. link's awakening is a very small game, will they have screen by screen transitions or will they be bigger than the screen like in alttp or simply non-existent?

Screen transitions are omitted in the overworld, they stay the same in dungeons.

>comes to Yea Forums and starts a pissing contest completely unprovoked
>nah I'm chill bro

You sure are projecting a lot

So far, it appears that the screen glides along with you, never transitioning like it did in other top-down Zelda games. There probably will be transitions for the dungeons and houses, but it might do something new instead of the "fade to black" as in most games.

Wew, lad. You wish.

You're still replying, and its making me laugh. My dinner is ready btw.

What are you having?

>I'm more worried about whether or not the game will be appropriately priced/adds a sufficient amount of good, new, content in that regard.
Nintendo ports/remakes are always poorly priced. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

>I hope there's a "turn DoF" off button, otherwise I won't buy it
If there's enough backlash, they might.

And I'm off to buy groceries so I can make mine. Glad we could have this enlightening discussion.

>remake adds in Mario enemies

BUT WHY? THAT'S SO STUPID.

>"I-I gotta I cook too now!!"

Attached: 1550001754337.gif (500x357, 358K)

This doesn't make any sense as a comeback.

What, you don't think I eat?

So you can't prove it. I thought so.

Come on, if you're going to pretend to be new, at least try something more original.

>BTFO
>when absolutely nobody has ever actually refuted it, especially the last point or why official art doesn't count

user you say you have a better life, but you're still posting on Yea Forums while you eat. That's just sad.

Most people use guides anyway because video games are stupid and have permanently missable content and it sucks to miss it.

Is CliffyB in this thread?

That depends, is someone who is very rich, happy, and much more successful than you in this thread?

>I have Strawpolls to validate my opinions!

People come and go on this board all the time, especially after big announcements. Polls don't mean shit on here.

Of course they would, it's fucking Zelda.

>he is proud of the fact that he makes and eats food
user...

Why the hate?

>th-the polls don't mean anything!
Look where that got you in November.

>weeb reaction
>is insecure and gets angry online
Like stink on shit

Yo, the white black plate on that Switch is sweet. Do you have pics of how it looks like out of the dock?

>refute a collection of strawmen
No

And yet people on whatever side of a debate try to use polls to justify their stance on something.

Attached: 1540686961614.jpg (1450x1200, 1012K)

>less than a minute reply
>smashing refresh this hard
Oh no ha ha!

>smashing refresh
Uh oh lol, he doesn't know.

>Gen 1 pandering
>game is for Go normies
>isn't 8th gen
Really the only pluses are that the Pokemon models look better than the 3DS games and that they brought back Leaf.

Not even the user you're arguing with. I'm just laughing at you.

What's up with Nintendo games having bad box art recently. This is just normal art, which shouldn't be used for box art, it's something you'd rather have on the alt cover.

(You)

How is this bad though?

I wish you could turn it off in Octopath as well. As decent as the game is it's also fucking ugly in spots.

>Gen 1 pandering
SWEE-
>game is for Go normies
T FUCK

Attached: 20180616_163435.jpg (4032x2268, 3.21M)

Probably not related to that but I dislike it when games have interesting covers but the in-game graphics look worse or too different.

?

>"Y-yeah huh! the polls are always right!!! Everyone here LOVES the Link's Awakening remake!"
>Every LA remake thread gets derailed into a shitstorm

uh hu.....

Your opinions is actually an objective fact

>30fps
D R O P P E D

>another Zelda game

Attached: 1547069717620.png (187x293, 93K)

Best remake nintendo did was hg/ss every other remake has been worse than the original

How are hopes objective facts?

Masuda's been trying to shove Gen I down our throats since Gen VI.
>XY's Kanto Megas/Starters/Legendaries/Veridian forest
>Pokemon Go starting with 150 pokemon
>Virtual console of Red/Blue but not with Gold/Silver
>Gen 1 has the most references 7th gen.
>Only Kanto pokemon have Alolan forms

>a couple shitposters derailing a thread means nobody likes it
Are you retarded or just an idiot?

Yes I will in fact be buying a switch for it

Every single one of those arguments has been made in defense. No strawmen here. (yes, people even claimed that detractors were a CIA psyop.)

It needs an angry Kirby on the cover, to make it more MURRICAN

Attached: file.png (680x580, 374K)

Nope

>Critics wanted something closer to the likes of promotional material seen in the 90s.

Just because you're upset doesn't mean you're right.

Attached: true_to_the_original_vision.png (1200x695, 876K)

Pretty much my exact thoughts.

I mean, I'll buy it at 60 regardless but I'm really hoping it's got new content and harder difficulties.