Comfy

>comfy
>soul
>kino

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>comfy
Having a comforting or relaxed tone or atmosphere
>soul
Made with passion and attention to detail without the main goal being monetary gain
>kino
Reaching the highest echelons of artistry

>comfy
Boring
>soul
I was 12 when the game came out
>kino
I liked it but I can't explain why

>meme
>brainlet
>green text

I don't mind comfy when it's applied to games like Stardew Valley. But then you have all these asstards calling games like Resident Evil 2 comfy because of aesthetics or some shit.

me on the right

Imagine the smell

>based
>cringe
>redpilled
>bluepilled

Attached: 1540322504771.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>le meme
>xd
> thumbs up

>SEETHING
>COPE
>SEETHING
>COPE
>SEETHING
>COPE

Attached: 188375863448.png (1095x906, 1.23M)

Attached: 1550666495996.png (824x624, 30K)

What's the kino of video games?
ARCADE?

Soul and K*no, I'll give you.

Comfy is a legitimate game type though.

Attached: Comfy guide.jpg (1194x412, 65K)

Why has Yea Forums devolved into flinging these memewords back and forth instead of using actual discussion? We're all going to be stuck here, so is it too much to ask for some decent dialogue instead of trampling through our own shit day in and day out?

1 and 6 - yikes
2 and 7 - cope
3 and 8 - seethe
4 and 9 - cringe
5 and 0 - unbased
Roll to play, reply to them to challenge just like rock paper scissors

Seethe

oh, is this the word filter thread?
>tranny
>discord
>shill
>I'm gonna say it
>jannies
>resetera

>People using "Kino" to describe something that is not a mushroom or mushroom related.

Oh God

Attached: Real_human_being6.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

^

reddit took over and posting memewords is the poorman's voting system

Attached: 153223543263.jpg (447x447, 158K)

>Having a comforting or relaxed tone or atmosphere
Almost never used in that meaning
>Made with passion and attention to detail without the main goal being monetary gain
Never used in that meaning
>Reaching the highest echelons of artistry
Never used in that meaning

have a (you), good idea for a inthread game
unbased

Maplestory.
If you're specifically talking about arcade games, centipede and millipede are quite Kino.

rolling for yikes

>Red
>Blue
>Red
>Blue

Attached: (you)x3.png (528x388, 143K)

>Comfy
is exclusively used as a buzzword - be it a game or a linux distro.

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Apologize Yea Forums!. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the X meme. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* This is your ____for tonight. This is ____ say something nice about him/her. *Inhales*. Yikes!. >X is in. X was never good. X killed millions!. X is a cute! A cute!. Games for that feel?. One copy of X, please. *tink tink tink* AHEM!. Cunny thread!. *random twitter pic* kek. *reaction gif* >objective: survive. Enemy can open doors.

Attached: 1505237548230.jpg (618x597, 63K)

wew lad

Just because you deny facts doesn't mean you're the one who's right, retard.

Red

Attached: 1484947759519.png (859x603, 251K)

don't miss the frogposting and wojakposting

maybe its never used in that meaning because everyone on here is under 16 and parrots whatever they hear other 12 year olds say?

youre right but you shouldnt be
everyone is so fucking retarded its depressing

Attached: 1547259405081.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Attached: 1539552393021.jpg (371x396, 34K)

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

kind of interesting how the blocks are getting bigger to the west

>wojak
>pepe

Attached: 1550430305702.jpg (216x225, 13K)

>I am incapable of comprehending the deeper meaning behind certain terms

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

>Made with passion and attention to detail without the main goal being monetary gain
That's why there's nothing more soulful than games like Broken Age and No Man's Sky.

>frogposting
>wojakposting
>cope
>seething
>yikes
>cringe
>based
>OH NO NO NO
I love these new nuneo/v/ memes :)

Gotta keep redrawing those district lines to stay blue.

>comfy
pretty much a way of describing in english what the japanese call "iyashikei." think kirby, animal crossing, rune factory, story of seasons, etc. comfy games have a soothing atmosphere and are easy to just relax and play for a while.
this can also apply to certain parts of games, like roaming around in tokyo on a rainy day in persona 5 with beneath the mask playing softly in the background.
>soul
most of the time, it's just a buzzword that means "i'm nostalgic for this game and i hate change." used properly, it means that a game has aspects that show a lot of passion and hard work put into it.
>kino
a game, or a specific part of a game, that is both skillfully made and memorable for the right reasons.

Attached: 1547359840127.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>___oid
>us*ng ast*risks

Attached: Yoshi_staring.jpg (350x700, 109K)

Thanks Chad

>comfy
Used when the speaker lacks the mental capacity to explain their opinionated preference.
Has nothing to do with actual comfortability.
>soul
Exclusively means "OLD GOOD NEW BAD" and nothing else.
Attempts of using it to describe metaphorically applicable cases that do not check the "OLD GOOD NEW BAD" rule will be misunderstood, ignored, and immediately forgotten.
>kino
Indicates that the speaker has a highly positive opinion on a universally acclaimed topic.
Attempts of intentionally misuse the term by addressing a topic not checking the aforementioned rule with the purpose of getting the "it really should be universally acclaimed" message across will fail in the vast majority of cases.

>feelsguy
>feelsfrog

Attached: 1528518345321.gif (223x226, 2.09M)

soul
soulless

Chad coming in hot with the truthful explanations.

You never felt a great comfort while playing certain game?

I miss Ultima Online.

>RENT FREE

kino game
comfy pvp
literally soul

Is that a picture of you?

Thank you Chad

Attached: 96C1443A-CD18-411A-895B-4E2E8C108A9B.png (189x259, 95K)

HoMM 3 is comfy and soul. Which game combines all three?

My beef with it is that dumb retards use that label way to liberally and way too often as a means to deflect or avoid criticism or need to explain why.

It's also a bland and generic way/topic to start a thread and cringy for a lack of a better word.

Not in the ones you retards call "comfy"

It’s bad when people are trying to discuss something and someone says, “it’s good because it’s comfy” is the equivalent of saying “it’s good because it’s enjoyable to me”