Okay, we've defeated the evil, corrupt queen of this country

>okay, we've defeated the evil, corrupt queen of this country
>should the old queen come back to her rightful throne?
>nah lol let's make this childish 14 year old the new queen in charge of the country without any sort of experience

Attached: downloadfile.png (400x600, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWd3JA6cpY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll give her experience alright.

Attached: 52621663_p0.png (700x1000, 426K)

EGGS

Rayfa is so fucking cute

Attached: rayfa.jpg (550x902, 85K)

id like her to be queen of my dick, if you know what i mean

Someone post that one pic of her pissing.

I love it when she looks mad.

She abdicated, meaning she can't retake the throne depending on the laws.

Your first order is to lick my feet

Attached: 52621663_p1.png (700x700, 545K)

But dude have you seen her armpits? Jesus fucking christ that's hot.

After that do I have to lick your pits too?

Attached: 1521754182572.jpg (727x881, 467K)

licky lick

Attached: 57411947_p0.jpg (467x1014, 341K)

muh dick

Attached: rayfa.jpg (708x1000, 649K)

Did anyone watch the train filler case Takumi wrote for the anime? I liked it, though the setup was contrived.

Attached: gale-gaelic-156297.jpg (350x490, 34K)

God, she's cute as fuck.

Yep, I like all the anime-original episodes.
Also I wonder what they'll do for 3-5 considering they've got whole 8 episodes for it.

Bros why are armpits so fucking cute/hot?

Apollo is gonna give her all the experience she needs.

I want to bully Rayfa!

Was the S2 adaption any good? The S1 that covered AA1-2 just felt really fucking bad.

Season 2 switched studios and looks a lot better as a result, though it's not perfect. Watch the filler episodes, Takumi wrote them and they add a bit of extra characterization and lore. There's also a pretty fun filler case on a train.

I liked the first season so my opinion on 2 won't be of much worth to you.
But objectively speaking the budget is clearly higher, artwork/shading got improved and generally it has more effort put into it but it's still visibly low budget, just not as low as first season.
I suggest watching it at the very least for the anime-original episodes, so far there were 3 standalone ones + the anime-exclusive case written by Takumi.

I want to fuck her.

Do they really have 24 episodes for AA3 itself? Is that why they are filler episodes?

Yep.
And it's not just AA3 itself and it's not really filler when it's canon episodes written by Takumi himself.
All the anime-originals are written by Takumi.
Also first case is actually the first case of AA2 since the first season skipped it.

Did you even play the game? She's always in court. She has cumbuckets full of experience.

Amara didn't want to rule again. Also Sad Monk is ruling as regent until Rayfa is of age.

Basically, for Season 2:
Episode 1 - Lost Turnabout (AA2 Case 1)
Episodes 2,3,4,5 - Stolen Turnabout (AA3 Case 2)
Episode 6 - Anime original about Edgeworth
Episodes 7,8,9 - Recipe for Turnabout (AA3 Case 3)
Episodes 10,11,12 - Turnabout Express (Anime original case)
Episode 13 - Turnabout Memories (AA3 Case 1)
Episode 14 - Anime original episode about Maya, Mia and Pearl
Episodes 15,16 - Turnabout Beginnings (AA3 Case 4)
Episodes 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24 - Bridge to the Turnabout (AA3 Case 5)

Essentially, first they made it so that first half of Season 2 is non-plot relevant cases/material while second half focuses exclusively on the Dhalia and Fey "saga".
Pretty smart tbqh.

Wait, 3 standalone ones? I saw the maya/pearl seashell one and the edgeworth/von karmas dog one, what's the third?

I honestly really like the anime-original cases, it gave Takumi and the writers some chance to expand on characters we already know. Especially the Maya/Pearl one was great to underline Morgan as a major villain while giving some backstory for Pearl.

Turnabout Express was neat. It felt like a cut case from DGS almost.

Yeah, it was cool with the court inside the train (and the Judge and Gumshoe hanging out) even though it became a little too convoluted after a while. Trickery with the order of the train cars and all that felt very much like an in-game case.

The only thing I didn't like was Gumshoe getting shot, which was weird and didn't actually amount to anything.

3rd was in Season 1, "Turnabout Promise" about kid Wright, Edgeworth and Larry.

nice armpits

Oh right, I thought you were just talking about season 1.

That one was great too, I appreciate that they're using the anime to fill story holes of the original trilogy - like that episode shows a motivation for von Karma to adopt Edgeworth (which was always a weird one), and that Larry and Phoenix did react to him suddenly leaving. Similarly they came close to fixing the circus case.

I wonder if they'll manage to make Misty not seem like a cunt who left her pre-teen daughters because she was embarrassed, and Godot and her not like retards who could've prevented everything.

Attached: miles edgeworth.png (933x524, 523K)

Attached: FA920AA8-E822-4C1E-9B21-44EBB02C234D.jpg (3003x4096, 1.05M)

>like that episode shows a motivation for von Karma to adopt Edgeworth (which was always a weird one)
I never found it weird; I just thought von Karma was that fucking evil. How did the anime explain it?

I want to drink ray'fa's panty filtered piss right from the source.

>fantastic art
>wasted on fucking piss
Death to pissfags.

oh my!

Based

Fuck you. Kurutsuki up and left the scene a wile ago and may have actually an heroed.

Attached: DcPytWkVMAA-5Fh.jpg (1124x2048, 196K)

lemonade

They've got 8 episodes for Case 5, if they waste such a huge amount of screentime then they are literally retarded.
This is the first time they've got more than 5 episodes for a case (Turnabout Goodbyes was 5 episodes) so I hope they use it properly.

I wanna stick my dick in them.

Attached: 1FD052E7-E389-4A5D-BBE8-535CA77A34A2.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>How did the anime explain it?
Why don't you watch it and find out?
Despite being "evil" Von Karma still took his job seriously and saw younger version of himself in Edgeworth and was legitimately impressed with his potential.

Does von Karma ever come across to you as fucking evil with regards to Edgeworth? He gave him a good education and a home to stay in, he's just a stern-ass person but never seemed to have treated him badly in any flashback or whatever. Remember that von Karma's killing of Gregory is a murder at a whim, not some premeditated super evil plot.

The anime kind of confirms this - he adopts Edgeworth because he sort of punishes himself with it, but then grows to appreciate Edgeworth's smarts. It's a really weird, dysfunctional relationship, but I think they sell it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace Attorney S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.58_[2019.02.22_22.22.42].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

bonus

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace Attorney S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.02.22_22.23.44].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

tasty

Good.

>Does von Karma ever come across to you as fucking evil with regards to Edgeworth?
Yes? He tried to fucking frame him for murder. Everything von Karma ever did with regards to Edgeworth felt like part of a grand plot to completely exact revenge on Gregory by extinguishing his legacy.

Takumi is based for putting Missile in the anime.
RIP doggo, hope he went to same heaven as my doggo.

You're right, considering everything else it is weird that he'd frame Edgeworth in 1-4. He's never shown to be that antagonistic towards Edgeworth at all in either the anime or flashback cases. Hell, in the anime, he does a little speech about how he respects Edgeworth and his dad.

>Ace Attorney after Justice for All has shit writing
What a surprise

Honestly, that animation in game when her cheeks slowly flare up always made me have to stop playing to jerk off.

He's bullshitting you, because in both AAI games Manfred makes comments hinting that he wants Edgeworth to be really accomplished so it'll be more satisfying when he destroys his reputation.

Huh, when?

I don't remember the exact moment but in AAI there's a part where Edgeworth says something like "I have to be the perfect prosecutor" and Manfred says "Yes, otherwise it won't be interesting", and after Edgeworth asks him if he said something he just shrugs and says it was nothing.

Attached: literally who.png (501x571, 261K)

rip little buddy youtube.com/watch?v=TWd3JA6cpY0

Phoenix installs Pearl as sovereign and Rayfa is just forgotten about as per the DLC anyway dude

>that DLC
>canon

>Penny Nichols
>Cody Hackins
>Isn't that Misty Fey before her full design was revealed?
>The 2-1 victim
>The 3-2 victim
>Lisa Basil (not sure if this was her name)
>The 3-4 victim
>Who the fuck is this? She looks really familiar but I don't remember who she is.
>The book guy from 4-2
>The yakuza dad from 4-2
>The fiance girl from I-3 who winds up being the co-conspirator
>Jacques' partner who he murders in I-1
>The victim of I-5 I think
>The victim of I2-2 I think
>Who the fuck is this?
>Who the FUCK is this?
>One of the witnesses in 5-2 I think
>Witness in 5-3 I think
>Athena's mom?
>Ahl'bee's dog from SoJ, in Japanese his name was Mitama, not sure what his English name is
>The drunk soba kid from 6-4
>The defendant in 6-DLC
>One of the witnesses in DGS1-1
>The victim in DGS1-3
>The russian jurist in DGS1
>The victim in 4-3

oh yeah drunk soba kid was also the defendant of that case

I think Literally Who is Deid Mann

NAMES

>Isn't that Misty Fey before her full design was revealed?
it's ami fey
>>Who the fuck is this? She looks really familiar but I don't remember who she is.
celeste inpax, adrian's mentor and matt engarde's old assistant who killed herself
>>The victim of I2-2 I think
Nope, guy has full animations and everything
>Witness in 5-3 I think
No, from the DLC case
>Athena's mom?
nope
>The victim in 4-3
dude no how do you not know the most important character in the series

Attached: true hero.png (231x282, 85K)

>No, from the DLC case
FUCK, that's what I was thinking of but I misremembered it as being part of the main game for some reason. Probably because it's better than the actual 5-3

Technically it's the actual 5-3 which Capcom took out and sold for money (5-4/5-5 was one case originally, too), according to the ripped game files, so you're sort of right.

Are the real life dates for cases done now? Or is AAI still coming up?

Attached: 1446925802186.jpg (646x510, 65K)

There's still the flashback case where Phoenix gets disbarred.

Oh right, is that soon-ish?

Please tell me there was a Phoenix Drive thread

Reminder they fucked up the development of her relationship with Wright by shoving him aside at the end of story in favor of Apollo.

4/19

Many of these are characters that never take the stand/don't have any interaction with the player, either because they are the victim of the case, are victims of prior cases, or are brought up in passing due to being 'somewhat' relevant.
Everyone should know Penny Nichols, Cody Hackins, Lisa Basil, Wesley Stickler, Winfred "Big Wins" Kitaki, Lauren Paups, Phineas Filch, Norma de Plume, and Bucky Whet.
Anyone who played the fanslation of GK2 knows Jay Elbird and Karin Jenson.
Dustin Prince, Candice Arme and Shah'do 'important' enough as non-characters to know.
Sanmon Sonohigurashi is a meme.
The bride is the only important character in this image with an official localized name that I can't put my finger on because I never played the DLC.