I heard Yea Forums doesn't like Deus Ex anymore

I heard Yea Forums doesn't like Deus Ex anymore

Attached: 1535201492257.jpg (245x280, 15K)

>Yea Forums liking anything

Attached: jenson.jpg (541x533, 64K)

No, it's contrarians.

OH YEAH YEAh

oh no no

I lost

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Some dumb Twitch meme can't sully Deus Ex.

oh yeah yeah

Boomers who shilled this game moved on with their lives and stopped browsing this place, this happens with pretty much every old series. Also, it's not the kind of game zoomers would like anyway.

Recently finished Deus Ex took me around 40h and I still have a feeling I missed a lot.
It is a good game, even better if you'd customize all your controlls so you don't have to reach to F4, F7, F10, F11 and F12 all the time.
Hells Kitchen was a great zone.

There's enough detail in the game to where after a few playthroughs you will still feel like you missed some things.

I figured especially with all the Augs.
I had every augment slot filled but I think only 12 upgrade canisters. Cloak and Speed were very useful

Why does everyone on YouTube use a JC Denton profile picture now?

Everybody liked at least one deus ex game

the problem is: after MD there are no games and we've already discussed DX to death

Fortnite troll on YouTube told them to

ess kool

So what do you think will happen next. Some chief at Eidos said "deus ex is not dead" Will they bridge the gap between Denton and Jensen or will they go the Kiwami route and remake DX and DX IW?

they will release a mobile app and we will all hate it

that or a VR re-release of the original game with no graphics changed

try the nameless mod if you haven't already, it starts slow but gets good fast

the only things I've seen about the game is that face. I just keep seeing a douchebag with those glasses. Help.

JC is a decent guy or a douche depending which dialog or the ammount of pepper spray and electroshocks you are using against children.

There is nothing that could make me dislike Deus Ex.

OH YEAH YEAH

Invisible war

Literally 90% of the levels are GOAT-tier design. Liberty Island, Hell's Kitchen, Docks, Hong Kong, Versalife, Paris Catacombs, streets, and Cathedral, Sub base, Area 51, MJ12 base. Fuuug.

>Fortnite

why I am not surprised

Attached: Ivan get the BTR.jpg (230x460, 13K)

>some fortnite fistfuck let's player will now make people who haven't played DX associate JC Denton with retarded lolsoirandom zoomshit
Never would've happened if Hitler won.

JC just talks shit to people just to see their reaction.