S4 League MAX Yea Forums lobby is live

Play S4 League with Yea Forums
s4max.com/
On login insert your desired login credentials to create an account. I'll remind that this private server we're playing on is based on open beta stats so the game is in a very balanced state.
Currently on Sector-R TD (5/12) but we switch between game modes every two or so matches(TD-DM-BR).

Attached: CoH2ytLUIAAxmO4.jpg (1734x2000, 398K)

Almost forgot the lobbies, are usually named NO FUN ALLOWED and the password was changed to AYDIV

unsheathes katana

BumPITY

Bump

>that password
Why

It was changed due to some discordfags taking up spots.

Thoughts on latest patch nerfing SMGs? I think this is the start of the end. Anyone that thinks SMGs should ever be changed shouldnt be allowed anywhere near game balancing.
Post actual good balance changes:
>Increase time between Rev shots
Rev is too good and needs to be more punishable

How is revolver too good?

Why is anime Bane the first image result for "S4 League" ? Which one of you did this ? Show yourself.

Attached: yXH73kJ_d.jpg (640x480, 37K)

nothing else in the game gets you from full to zero as quickly and without punishment. You can also snipe with it.

the balancing on this server is dogshit anyway. they completely butchered SO by literally changing the mechanics of some weapons. the audacity desu.

Fuck that
We only need chaser and the game is perfect

What weapons were changed in SO??
I thought all the melee were untouched unless you mean the ones they added that dont exist in that patch

Don't discredit the fact that's it's incredibly rare to pull off a OHKO as all four bullets must hit the head and it slows you to a crawl whilst shooting, has a huge pre-fire delay and only works close range. You can snipe with every single weapon in the game.

Did I say to Nerf the damage? No
I simply want that asshole Layton to die when he misses.

SMGs are probably gonna be rolled back next patch. A lot of staff was against the idea.. I hate to say it but rev has always been good and I'm very wary about making changes to it for the same reason as the SMGs. I believe a lot of the stock stuff was perfectly balanced as is. I want to change it since I think its super OP, but I rarely get good feed back on what would be fair to alter. I'm not sure fire rate is the way to go.

SO is a shit mode anyway. Also we didn't do anything to melee except nerf the dagger. Everything else is stock values. Katana is not the official one and neither is the breaker. They're recreated weapons using frankensteined elements from other weapons. The end result is the closest we could get it. Anyway the latter isn't our fault as its a client limitation. We plan to drop it once we're able to move onto a newer version of the client.

>we
you have to go back discord trannies

S4L was a giant, buggy, hacked mess but I haven't found a single game so far that tickles the same itch. I ain't even good. Disgustingly mediocre infact

We all are.

>S4 League revival with Yea Forums private server
SO CONCERNED BUT SO TEMPTED

WILL JOIN WHEN HOME FROM WORK

DON'T FUCK ME BOYS

What do his retarded puzzles have to do with revolver?

Attached: H2x1_ProfessorLaytonHub_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 349K)

Going by the post im pretty sure thats one of the admins. All the admins are from Yea Forums so im not sure where they would go back to.

Welcome to thread number 20. Been doing this all month

i assure you only one of the admins is actually from Yea Forums while the rest are crossbrowsing discord trannies

Please never pick steel cage again

st2 when?