They turned her from a white girl into an el goblino

they turned her from a white girl into an el goblino...
How could they

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute goblina!

This is how americans and europeans will look like in 2050. And its beautiful!

She's a normal looking girl, ya fookin' incel.

>Raccoon City is in U.S.
>Claire is American
>Americans are el goblinos.

Attached: goblina legs.webm (1020x1080, 2.98M)

So from a white girl to a white girl?

Aren't the Redfields Native Americans or something?

Attached: goblina fitness.png (660x1444, 1.18M)

yep, this is their dad

Attached: John Redfield.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Dios mio...Espiritu del Senor. Espiritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espiritu Santo, Santisima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, angeles, arcangeles y santos del paraiso, descended sobre mi. Fundeme, Senor, llename de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquilas, destruyelas. Expulsa de mi los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestacion diabolica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad fisica, psiquica, moral, espiritual y diabolica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca mas me toquen a mi ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espiritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominacion... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcangel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talon de la Virgen Santisima Inmaculada, aleja el aberracion genetica, al ogro de las Americas... Amen.

Attached: 1548932460890.png (876x957, 277K)

Claire is cute a cute.

Attached: 20190217215548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Attached: 1521282226082.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Im obsessed with the idea licking ass, but I never have the courage to do it irl. I dont want to taste the poopoo my fantasy is to lick a girl's rosebud though

A normal looking mexican mixed girl.

she looks 0% mestizo so not really

Ahh, I'm finally here! :3

Attached: new.jpg (893x503, 61K)

would you a goblina?

What was she thinking?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1293x622, 51K)

some of you guys are either legit from a different planet, or have had your standards warped by watching too much anime. i hope they use Natalie Dormer's face for Jill in RE3make to really piss you idiots off.

Dormer has a great face though

she does, but neckbeards on here commonly say she looks like a goblin as well.

And thats why they're all virgins. Their loss.

She doesn't look mexican.
t. mexican

lel, gtfo disgusting basedcuck tranny fags

I actually think Claire is cute as heck and I just call her a goblina as a pet name now

Attached: why me.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

I think I prefer Claire just because she doesn't hold her gun like a retard. Why does Leon do it, shouldn't he know better as a police officer?

She looks chinky on the right. Left makes her look more like your average college girl.

>Mexican
There's nothing Mexican in that face you mutt

hows your sexlife user? Those anime girls touch your pp yet?

I agree, she looks fucking awful. Fish-lipped mutt face. Really just a bad character design. Yea Forums just has bad taste. Shocking.

>el goblino
He said it LMAO

hand over yo money nerd boi

Attached: Claire w gat.png (607x733, 646K)

Yes she does.
And you look less of a mexican than her.
100% Southamerican, not sure if Mexican or Brazilian but definitely not anglosaxon white caucasoid.

why does virginity make people go crazy?

>And you look less of a mexican than her.
Ah, funnily enough i guess you'd right about that. I'm probably one of the whitest and least stereotype-looking mexicans in my country.

you are a subhuman

/pol/ has rotted your brain. take a break from the internet, retard

i've been screaming the same thing at Yea Forums since julia voth's contract expired and they started making jill look like a big-lipped spic. it's BEEN happening at capcom. just look at the handler from MHW and all three girls in the new DMC as well. Yea Forums literally used to recite "capcom has 10/10 girls" because it was true

only if you kiss me

They both get my peepee hard.

IS STREAM user HERE?

Replied to you in another thread, i think. Going live in one hour or so.

>i've been screaming the same thing at Yea Forums
well shut the fuck up then, no one wants to hear it

thanks, that was me. I just needed the time; I thought we were going live now but i guess not. I'll pull up the stream tho and refresh it. Thanks user!

cállese a la verga sub-humano,mamón

Only in George Romero's script. 100% white originally.

just convince the girl to do a coffee enema first or something

>coffee enema
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema
wtf

You don't taste shit at all

What have you never played GTA5? They had parody commercials mocking it on the in-game radio all the time

Never noticed it, but didnt really play the game for long. That is some weird shit though. Whats wrong with just using warm water.

Having high standards is a good thing for games

Claire Redfield in RE2 (outfit, characteristics, motherly attitude,etc.) is responsible for search for a woman to be the mother to my kids plus having brown hair and blue eyes. Haven't found her yet though :^(

Your body can absorb drugs much more efficiently through the walls of your rectum than it can by being digested in your stomach

but why would you drink coffee through your ass? Seems like such a hassle. Though coffee dates would get a lot more interesting.

what do you taste?