Play apex

>play apex
>land somewhere
>die within a minute

i don't get it

Attached: 1492241781149.jpg (740x737, 120K)

this can apply to any royale
I dont get it either

Wow sounds like your a shitter mate

Get it now?

>play fps BR
>combat lasts 3 seconds, you can be shot and die without even seeing the opponent
>play battlerite royale
>a short combat lasts at least 10 seconds and you are guaranteed to see what the hell is hitting you.

play battlerite.

Attached: Blossom[1].png (465x590, 56K)

So this is your first time playing a BR?

Attached: sRaEtcG.jpg (1920x1030, 252K)

In this thread OP finds out that all BR games have inherently flawed game flow

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

battlerite arena > battlerite royale

>be shit
>''n-no it must be the game''

This is why Tetris 99 is the only good battle royale. It's enjoyable on a moment-to-moment basis

>drop ina crowded area
>don't come across any weapon
>die
I'm shit!
>land in a deserted area
>gear up from top to bottom
>spend the next 20 minutes wandering around and maybe come across some enemies
>ez win 1/9 times
woohoo I'm no longer shit mom

Why can't you drop in with some sort of starter gear and get upgrades through kills/objectives?

>don't come across any weapon
literally what are you doing when every fucking house has a gun, dropping in the middle of the street?

The state of these zoomers.

Attached: 1373131680873.jpg (640x960, 377K)

This is why I don't want to lose weight too fast. I'll look like a fucking burn-victim.

You're playing against faggots who have played cs, tf2, cod, battlefield every fucking day for a decade or more. You are too far behind on a basic reaction speed level to even begin to compete. Just give up and play single-player kino instead of soulless mp trash. I have 3k hours in one of these games. In that time I could have played between 30 and 300 real games and that fact is crushing to me.

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

Not an argument.

i've never enjoyed these games and i think this is why.

>every fuckin house has a gun
except when it doesn't?
you can literally sprint thru sometimes 3 buildings and only come across backpacks and weapon attachments
incase you didn't know, this thing is called rng you dumb faggot

Attached: 1547792505720.png (328x300, 49K)

>You're playing against faggots who have played cs, tf2, cod, battlefield every fucking day for a decade or more
That was much better than fucking BRs though
I wish i was back in the early 2000s playing css, no bullshit jumping weird game mode or anything, just log in and shoot people
Plenty of maps, map modes, whatever you want

>inb4 cs go
not nearly as good as css

BRs are literally just like counter strike gungame except with shit pacing

Hey anons I'm about the finish installing.
Can someone give a quick rundown on how guns work in apex?
Like are they hitscan or with bullet velocity?
In general what guns should I avoid?

/k/ 2:0 Yea Forumslol

Attached: ihtf.png (720x1086, 1007K)

No, it's because streaming culture has turned multiplayer games into insufferable meta gaming shitfests. It used to be that you could just hop into a server and play at your own pace, good or bad and the level of competition felt far more balanced. Now thanks to Twitch fuckery everybody has to know the meta and everybody has to copy the streamers and everybody has to be a tryhard 100% of the time. It feels like every single multiplayer game is infested by faggots with TTV in their name trying to play super sweaty rather than just having fun. Which forces other players to either quit and go somewhere else or give in to the tryhard mentality. This is compounded by the lack of skill based matchmaking in a lot of games, especially ones without a ranked mode. It's really funny that Fortnite tried to introduce skill based matchmaking and all of the really good players got upset because they couldn't just stomp 90% of the other players anymore.

Twitch unironically killed the fun of multiplayer.

it's a mixed bag, from what I can tell the firing type is based off of the ammo type
light ammo is as fast as projectile weapons get, heavy ammo is slower than heavy but still absolutely dependable on mid-long range, energy ammo is the only true hitscan type from what i know and shotgun ammo is shotgun ammo
>what weapons to avoid
fuckin mozambique. flatline and the light ammo full-auto sniper and that new weapon that they added like one day ago, Havock I think it's called
If I were to give you any tips is too git fuckin gud with the heavy ammo burst rifles

what the fuck is this

None of them are hitscan. All bullets have velocity and will drop over distance. Amount of drop varies by ammo type. Light ammo for example has higher velocity than heavy ammo so it doesn't drop as much over distance.

From my experience guns are

S Tier
>Spitfire LMG
>Devotion LMG with Turbocharger
>Wingman Magnum
>Peacekeeper Shotgun

A Tier
>R-301 Carbine
>R-99 SMG
>G-7 Scout DMR
>Prowler SMG with select fire attachment

B Tier
>Devotion LMG without turbocharger
>Flatline AR
>EVA-8 Shotgun
>Longbow DMR
>Triple Take Sniper Rifle with precision choke
>Alternator SMG

C Tier
>Hemlok Burst Rifle
>Triple Take without precision choke
>Havok Energy Rifle (haven't used much might be better with hop up attachments)

D Tier
>RE-45 Automatic Pistol
>Prowler SMG without select fire

Melee might be better tier
>Mozambique Shotgun
>P2020 Pistol

>None of them are hitscan
havoc is

Proof? Definitely saw actual projectiles arcing with it when I used it yesterday, but then again I've only used it a couple times. Not saying you're wrong.