Why are these almost universally considered the best games ever? What makes them special?

Why are these almost universally considered the best games ever? What makes them special?

Attached: Fotojet Collage Games.jpg (1190x1200, 1.63M)

soul
not counting botw

Polished and well made with passion as opposed for profits

Marketing

> What is Super Metroid, a game that notoriously sold like shit
Nice cope though

i dont consider them the best games ever

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

Those are not considered "the best games ever" by anyone who has ever played a PC game. They might be the consensus "best console games of the 90s" (excluding BOTW obviously), but that's it.

>pc games
>good

I didn't say they are bad. Just that they're universally inflated, they're a lot of other solid games, that don't get that much of praise

Did you play them? You can emulate every single game in that image.

Nintendo Fanatism

> What is Breath of the Wild

PC FATS SEETHING.

one of these is not like the other, and for that reason, i have decided this is bait.

botw isn't a bad game but it doesnt belong on that list with those other games

Every single of of these games is playable on PC.

There all overrated

no

Because they are exactly people want from a Video Game. Great soundtrack, level design and a SOUL. Obviously Breath of the Wild is completely out of place in this list.

BOTW is already considered the best game of the century & has been listed as among the best games ever more times in 2 years (26x) then GTA 3 has in 19 years

Will the SNES catalogue ever be topped? Seems more and more unlikely as the years go by

>1.4 million for a snes game is shit

Attached: 1550781384495m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

> Mario World, Trigger, FF6, Mario World 2, Super Metroid, ALTTP, FF4, EarthBound, DKC2, Super Mario RPG, Terranigma, Street Fighter II, Mega Max
No

>he believes in the best game ever meme

fun to play, keeps player interested and invested.

See this

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I always found Nintendo's big IPs incredibly generic (Mario/Zelda/Metroid/F-Zero)
For example, I find games like Spyro/Crash, Landstalker/Alundra, Contra/Gunstar Heroes and finally WipeOut a lot more fleshed out.

>everything is subjective!!111
You’re 10x worse than canon pedants. At least they are creating a dialogue

name 5 good games that came out after 2015

tell me which is the best game ever faggot.

Ocarina of Time, it's already in this picture faggot. Stop trying so hard to be a contrarion, your opinions will never be shared by anyone except you.

Nostalgia

but why