They’re going crazy at BioWare. They had some chocolate wrappers made wth the meta score next to them...

They’re going crazy at BioWare. They had some chocolate wrappers made wth the meta score next to them. Are they going insane?

Attached: 70626E32-4F8A-4DBA-B5F9-35DD97FEB4A2.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pentapod/status/1099004931002920960
youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs
metacritic.com/game/pc/anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=M8ulrBnoHvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they're only being human.

>those school sale tier shitty chocolate bars
Holy shit the nostalgia

I want those chocolate bars, they look massive

They should put the game 62% off

4u

isn't 62% an F in school?

62% is the discount I'm waiting for on this game

Goddammit I should just become a tranny SJW so I can get a /comfy/ job. Hell I can even be normal at home. Fuck this gay earth and fuck jannies

>dark chocolate
yuck

only if they're 62% dark chocolate

D, maybe D minus. F is in the 50s

what is this?

>They had some chocolate wrappers made wth the meta score next to them
why?

Doubling down on failure like DICE did.

What did they mean by that?

Asking honestly.

>why?
That’s what I’m asking. I think they’re trying to play it off “it doesn’t matter goy”

62% is respectable at uni.

OK now THAT is epic

Are the bars actually full of shit so the devs can feel the same disappointment their customers will?

it's like when your dog pees in the house and you rub his nose in it

Anything less than a 70 doesnt get credit

Those are some big chocolate bars.

Attached: 1470624185551.gif (257x194, 994K)

But it's already at 60%

Found the brainlet!

Dark chocolate?

Even when mocking themselves, they over estimate

Maybe it's supposed to motivate their fat asses to make the game better? Like, even in the break room where they go to get away from work, they can't escape reminders of their recent failure?

...am I being too optimistic?

Conviently the same % of staff who will be laid off next month.

Is this real? Are you sure it isn't just like 62% cocoa or something?

>motivation
Nah that would hurt the trannies working there.

2500 years ago, the Ancient Greeks had a word for this. "Hubris"

After Hubris comes Nemesis.

Attached: 1390921135568.png (280x500, 27K)

Do you really like the percentage of Cocoa would be printed out in big numbers next to the logo of the game?

Anything under 70% was failing when I was in school.

At university, a 60% is a D, but a D doesn't get you a credit anyway so why that fucking grade exists anyway I don't know.

As bad as Bioware is, they're only the second most incompetent organization in that city

Attached: 1475005719756.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

please be caramel chocolate

62% cocoa

I hope its milk chocolate.

>mfw those contain a golden ticket that says "you're fired"
>the chocolate is their severance bonus

Reminder they genuinely thought this shit would be like a genuine 9/10 and did this shit because they're shocked at the reception

I dunno, it seems less ridiculous than a company celebrating the failure of their game.

in some programs you may be immediately subject to probation or even expulsion if you get a single F, so the D is like a buffer

Leftists are trained like dogs to be proud of their shittyness.

In my uni you need a 50% to pass a course, and a 60% gpa to graduate a program. This is in Canada so the states probably have higher standards.

Anything below 100% at uni means you are wasting time and should be working desu.

Is it even possible for them to have printed those wrappers in less than a day?

>62%
>not 70% minimum
yikes. i bet there's lecithin and milk in there too, ewww

>that one faggot who tries to make every single thing about "leftists"

Attached: 1550720601989.png (268x325, 87K)

Its like when they did that huge party about BF5 with all of the "hateful" messages. Imagine being so crazy that you think of every success as a failure...
Imagine Kronk ten million years ago laughing his ass off as he is getting chewed by a beast... What the fuck is going on...

Maybe they ordered celebratory chocolate bars in advance and had it set up to have the metascore automatically printed on them, thinking it would be 90%+, and they arrived like this.

leftists are pieces of shit

link to where this was originally posted?

Attached: 1481682732804.png (511x453, 236K)

What about left handed "people"?

Attached: D0BYoONU8AIQWvN.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

What does chocolate have to do with that, you obsessed sock puppet

Twatter

I heard they have limp dicks

They're only human, after all

why not just play a game that doesn't suck instead

That thicc blonde in the front of Austin's team is hot

I saw you.

DON'T PUT YOUR BLAME ON ME

bioware is full of leftists that use their games to reinforce their piece of shit ideology.

yes, i had guessed, but by which account on twitter?

What do the numbers matter if the questions or inquired matter is more easy or harder?
One country uses A to F, other does 0-100%, other does 1-10.

Example:

In my country (the netherlands) a doctor from.. say India or China their degree is 100% worthless, because his degree is of incredibly low standards not fit of our own. So the degree doesn't matter either. There are some european standards on grading but that's just bullshit. A ... polish degree means absolutely dick all when compared to a real country.

So who cares how you score it? Why are there so many brainlets on Yea Forums when number interpretation is concerned? Is it the autism or just the vidya in general?

what comes after nemesis?

>Austin
please, take them back
this city isnt what it used to be

Attached: 1524980052876.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

60% is D-

This cost $10,000 a day in downtown London.

Attached: 30957BF0-4927-4CCA-911A-93D8E2D3240D.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

>real chocolate
>yuck
Go eat your puke flavored hershey bar

Attached: 50a44fd1111eea1d8b8df6c69a3850c8280ecee6b446184e15050ac51ce1f1fd.jpg (1000x1600, 169K)

The niggers of handedness

kek

Damn, they actually went out of their way to spend a bunch of company money on personalized chocolate bars so they could make a smug twitter post mocking anyone who is unhappy with their new product. Jokes on us hahaha.

unemployment

another n-word

>Are they going insane?
They're all sodomites, soiboys, and cat ladies. They've been insane.

Attached: 5.png (675x746, 458K)

Fuck you. Degree importance is purely marketing scam. USA doesn't have standards for degrees with their curve graded exams, home work grades, attendance grades, or the whole admission process being subject to nepotism, randomness, affirmative action, and the like due there being no real recruitment rules.

They'd need a higher score/cocoa content to show how bitter they actually are.

twitter.com/pentapod/status/1099004931002920960

this is so tone deaf.

wow this sure is some stimulating video game discussion, really activated my almonds

You’re right, only countries that matter in academia are US, Canada, UK, Japan, France, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, and Belgium.

t.knower and researcher of such things

uu
uu

Now that Anthem bombed is BioWare going to add romances? If they add romances I'll buy their shit game.

they literally are leftists and their leftism is why they suck

wait can you hang yourself and fly up like a balloon at the same time? What kind of material would you need? Also would it be possible to limit how far up you would fly (for exemple 30 meters). That would be a funny way to get off this ride.

attendance grade? WTF is this shit? We had some courses with mandatory attendance, but why would you get a grade bonus for ATTENDING? What kind of cuckery is this?
I heard about your country trying to keep naturalized asians out by lowering their 'scores', which is fucking scummy as hell. Your country is so discriminatory it's insane. We barely have blacks and few muslims on uni, but that's just because the GRADES are fair.

If the chocolate you're eating has a lower cocoa content than 70% you are a pleb and wasting good cocoa beans!

Attached: 1550312376814.png (416x533, 227K)

>If they add romances I'll buy their shit game.

Attached: b51.jpg (500x308, 19K)

I refuse to believe Yea Forums is this retarded.
That is the percentage of cocoa in it. Good lord some of you people are inbred levels of stupid.

Uhm yeah, basically. Could add some scandinavian countries for the lulz, but EXCLUDE 99% of all social sciences, and you've got your real science input for the world, sadly.

It's like making fun of Trump's poll numbers the night before the 2016 election but kind of in reverse. To attempt to bolster morale they're pretending like the score is irrelevant and to "own it" and pretend like they're above any rating. Ivory Tower shit. I'd say short EA but Apex Legends is popping off.

they make mistakes

Pretty much. It's a coping mechanism to justify getting a shitty score.

Attached: 888 (1).jpg (500x534, 42K)

The only time I found a studio self-deprecating itself as charming was when IGN gave HOTS a 6.5/10 and Blizz put pic related as a banner in the game.

Attached: DrBPo0vV4AAfoKm.jpg (381x687, 27K)

No I heard all the scandis go to Netherlands for the superior degrees. Their own countries have shitty ones.

This. The prestige of a college degree has been reduced to a social networking and debt certificate, nothing of merit.

Bet it tastes bitter

That only makes it funnier

You don't know what Bioware looks like now do you Gramps? It's not the 90s anymore...

Attached: 1550772249611m.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

There are scenarios in which a D is good enough to pass for some classes but not others

What's the source on this?

Are you people serious? You needed a C to even pass with shame in my school. If you had a grade in the low 70's, it meant you barely squeaked by. And it was one of the best schools in the region, so it wasn't easy to get even that.

I'm dumbfounded to hear that people are getting grades in the 60's and still passing. What the actual fuck.

What country do you think I am from? If it's Poland public Universities (90% of them, all the relevant ones) can't lower anybody's score.

Attached: 1550794801410.png (556x634, 542K)

>the score went way higher than we thought!
>Let's celebrate!

bet it tastes like chocolate

>tfw failed college
I belong to that unfortunate portion of the population that's too dumb to accomplish anything but smart enough to know they're brainlets.

Really? Don't really respect them anyway. Way too PC, and any country that asks 10 euro for beer because 'living in darkness for 4 months striaght is so fucking fun' is just unholy. They do tend to speak nearly flawless English most of the time and the girls are hot, so we won't donate them to Russia, yet.

Attached: we ur leegjuns.png (1232x858, 425K)

Literally no class at my Uni accepts course completion for any grade that isn't at least in the C range. Even C- isn't accepted for classes that do a +/- scale.

>yuck

Attached: 1478868435070.jpg (904x711, 111K)

>Make a shit game
>No body buys it
>Waste money on chocolate bars to celebrate your failure
Enjoy it while it lasts, you're on the way out the door, my dudes.

Attached: 1550354608515.gif (500x347, 1.01M)

Anything below 75% isn't worth mentioning.

>school
>region
>cunt
Right now. If you’re not in an anglophone country than the work load is probably piss easy.

It was always like this, you were just too young to realize that the "weird" was actually faggotry.

Leslie passing was the dying breath for that city as far as culture is concerned

>Getting the whole staff snacks with their failure written on it
pretty funny if you ask me.

Attached: 1524523438556.png (293x364, 59K)

If the game goes F2P it stands a chance if they keep updating it like Warframe. The problem with looter shooters is they cost money and expect you to grind and pay more money for things like a F2P game, and take about 2 years to get enough content to be worth the price of admission but at that point noone cares about buying a dead game.

>tfw the German diploma and Doctor got replaced with bachelor and master

Attached: mu.png (692x245, 173K)

I'm going to guess they had these ordered in advance as part of some launch day celebration. Wouldn't take more than an hour or so to get the Metacritic score on the labels, print and slap them onto the bars.

That's the only explanation I can think of for why these exist.

Attached: 1536710735057.jpg (497x576, 75K)

>Nobody asking for sauce
It looks fake and gay.

BTW what are curved graded exams? I'm a bit lazy from work and I'm also terrified of what I might find.

Its in the thread you fucking blind retard.

Reminds my of Amazon's LOTR map for their upcoming show.

Attached: amazon-lotr.jpg (1000x709, 524K)

I guess the chocolate will have a repetitive bland taste also then.

>Control+F
>Source
>Nothing
?

Well, you do get these highly retarded anglo-titles like 'Master of science', which makes your hard-earned title will make it look like you're starring with a half naked Dolph Lundgren in a lame 90s SW knockoff.

Attached: a miracle was born.png (520x668, 628K)

I know reading is hard, user. But if you look up about 15 posts, you'll find a twitter link to the post. Keep tryin' champ, maybe one day we can ween you off the Mr. Men books.

code veronica i think

oh my god it's hamburger helper all over again

Is that a homage to Junji Ito?

That is when the real Hubris begins.

moron

Stop pretending.

At mine (UK) 60% is a merit, 70% is distinction, the highest level

READ NIGGA. Shit youre stupid.

My friend told me the only classes in college here that have attendance are the hyper cucked ones or ones that are easier to manipulate students in like philosphy, gender studies, psychology etc.
I wouldn't know I did trades instead.

Wait, I found it. Thank you.

The practice of giving a test, then distributing the grades like a bell curve, which can mean something like top 10% of students get A, top 30% B or anything in the vein. Basically you just grade students based on how much better they were compared to the rest of the class, not by how well they know material and your requirements.

Money is never wasted on chocolate.

Is that american chocolate?

holy kek

Why do Americans think of review scores the same way as school grades?

But that's exactly why so much of the industry is going to shit, why companies are getting bloated and games are being released barely functioning.
They are hiring based on identity instead of competence of course it's going to have huge ramifications for the industry at large.
Imagine all the buggy shit going on at Bethesda, because they hired friends instead of the best person for the job, but every company suffering from that and it being the new norm, that's what is happening.
Tech companies sure as fuck aren't right wing, so it's self evident that the problems in these companies are a result of "leftists", right?

Attached: throughthelookingglasspeople.png (509x381, 284K)

oh yeah 'gender studies'. I loooove the PC news they pump out here: ''MORE GIRLS FINSIH UNIVERSITY, POOR GUYS SOO DUMB AMIRITE!?'' Except all those degrees are fucking useless shit like arts & crafts (ON UNI!) or journalism, or yet another light-law degree crossover iwth social science bullshit.

Oooh why do we earn less, what is this shit?

Hmmm yeah, please go invade the COMP SCI classes if your'e that fucking smart

t. never finished uni, too lazy kek

Is 70% distinction basically like making the honor list?

You again, you fucking gay nigger. Fuck off!!!

Maybe in a gender studies degree, you absolute fucking brainlet.

Rofl, so literally the lowest common denominator will designate the grade? What a way to lower everything.

On the other hand, what if you'd have a super ambitious class? then the people that where just slighly above genius level would fail, haha. Naaah, this is probably something they do at ehm.. in netherlands we call it ''kansenwijken'', the ''high chance in life areas''. instead of low socio-economic zones. Gotta Love PC speak.

>a doctor from.. say India or China their degree is 100% worthless, because his degree is of incredibly low standards not fit of our own

This is myth though. The only major difference between getting a medical degree in India, and North America is that Indians grind through their program in like four years without holidays and stress leave bullshit. I hate poo doctors, but there's a legit reason why there are so many of them.

70% is a "first class" degree. At my Undergrad they did it on a 20 point scale and 16.5 would see you make the honours list, with 11-13.5 being a "2:2" and 13.5-16.5 a 2:1. 70% at basically any English University is a first class degree, and 60-70 is a 2:1 which I think is the most common

it was predicted years ago

Attached: 20160702130739Aa1bXV6EjWL8CZ5h.jpg-w600.jpg (1080x971, 173K)

What kind of fucking coping is this? The industry is going to shit because it is growing, which means instead of only hiring skilled enthusiasts for every person good at their job there will be ten people shit at their job, just like any other industry.

>implying milk chocolate tastes bad and dark chocolate good
dark chocolate tastes like bitter shit

Now that I think about it: The whole POINT of grading, at least at the level I used to study at during high school (highest). IS that a 10/10 is really hard to get and a 6 requires at least some form of intelligence. IT's a carrot to a stick. If you invert that system, you kind of throw out the entire competitive element... so inverse of what I know of schooling, backwards.

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

underrated

So a doctor can not know 30% of his field of studies and still be eligible for honours at your University? Sounds like a school for fucking retards.

They cheat on their exams though. Also I don’t have a poo doctor and barely see any here in Canada and Canada is getting invaded by poos.

>this is myth though
Yeah, except it's not. Come take your Indian doctor to my country and try open up a clinic. You'll be closed faster than you can file your little adventure to our company registry database.

And there's VERY good reasons for that. But yeah, you can have your cheap surgery by some no-licenced retard in Tijuana, enjoy.

>employee that did this is a fat crazy cat women
Really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

That's fucking useless, nobody who plays games is going to see that. They are all losers who walk facing the ground

I would live to be a fly on the wall at BioWare right now. There was to be some sort of panic going on.

Oh fuck. I don’t know why I laughed so hard, but thanks for the chucks user.

Dice is also in a bit of trouble.

Human human human
After all

I'm doing mechanical engineering in college and the pass mark is 60% for all of the tests.

lmao
It’s actually 61% now. It’s still dropping. Top kek.

He even told me they don't even actually read the classic philosophy fuckers like plato, deluze, baudrillard, hegel etc. They just read summaries and interpretations of them. Reading translations can already be kind of bad but that shits way too far. I honestly got kind of sick when I heard that and called him retarded for even thinking that's ok in any capacity.

dark chocolate tastes awful, I don't care what counts as real chocolate or not. I only like milk or white chocolate.

try melting it.

A decent developer or artist whould never join EA though.
EA has become a viscious spiral and the only people they can hire are incompetent basedboys and blue hairs.

mmmMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmm

Whatever the highest grade earned is considered 100%

So if the highest is 95 and you get an 85 then your grade is boosted 5 percent

>Russia
Yikes

That reminds me. I once read this interesting article by an English Math teacher working a uni-class in india. During a homework assignment the entire class got perfect A+, and all the students had an identical answer.

The teacher confronted the class with the cheating and the answer was as a group: ''But we got the best answer by working together.''

Very interesting cultural difference, cool thing to read, BIG REASON why you don't accept S-E Asian ''degrees'' without extreme prejudice.

Attached: empire of dust man disagrees.jpg (1022x731, 90K)

>not knowing 40% of your field of study
wew
Look at the big brain on Brad

I'd assume that everybody is getting their resumes up to date.

Curve graded exams actually tend to be pretty hard in my experience (at least, in regards to getting a high %). If you're good getting an A is pretty easy though.

>On the other hand, what if you'd have a super ambitious class? then the people that where just slighly above genius level would
(normally) it's not actually 10% A and so. The highest grade just gets used as a cutoff point, and the rest gets scaled. So if the best student had 40% and everyone else had 39%, they would still all get As.

How is it coping? The companies are clearly being run by "leftists", many companies have outright stated that they are seeking diversity hires.
Game companies have been growing non stop since the 80s, they've been bigger than movies since the PS2 era, so why now are previously capable competent companies putting out so much shit?
Something has changed in how things are done, something very recent, blaming it on them just being big is BS, there have been big billion dollar game companies for decades.

So basically if you're a strong kid but weren't standing in front of the que when they were handing out the brains, you could just bully a high-performing nerd into not doing too well, so you can pass your exams... that's also a way to teach children I guess. Sounds like black education!

>bug people were directed by the hive mind
Fucking locusts.

Moscow state university is in the top 50 best in the world. Russian academia is in general pretty competent. The captured nazi scientists taught them the ropes.

t. palletlet

>competitive element
Those are present elsewhere. You have plenty of competitions on national levels and above. A school is a school. The grading scheme can be used but it's just meaningless when taken outside since nobody knows whether you were in a class with retards or geniuses, on the other hand is stops cooperation between students because you're penalized if others perform better. Add to that the fact that student assessment in the form or exams or anything is really really just approximation of their knowledge and the like, often full of bullshit and easy to be gamed by someone gaining access to specific books the lecturer takes exam problem from, or just plain cheating. If you require too much, and curved usually means you can never be assured you know enough, students start gaming and cheating instead learning properly.

It's also there to highlight the problem with everyone in this thread. They boast about how 70% and below is fail for them, but who the fuck knows what they were graded for. Nobody knows whether someone used comparative scoring versus class, whether most of the test was piss easy, what were the problems or anything like that.

there's something to say to tieing it to the group, but if what you say is true, it sounds more of inability of the teacher to create easier questions the 'general populace' can answer. The 10/10 thing always used to be 'if you can answer the 2 really hard questions at the end' and the 6/10 would be passed if you grasped the basics.

The problem with difficult grading methods, ESEPECIALLY tied to a gruop, is that it invites all sorts of personalized grading and randomness that is unwanted. If your class scores too low, either help them learn better or make your questions easier, or just flunk them if the subject is too essential to 'not get'.

You guys were the nerds who always sat in the front row and were really passive aggressive towards the others because you think that everyone else than you is a brainlet or a normie

Anything below 80% is kinda lame, but if you passed with a 60%, you passed.

t. mediocre guy who has been happy with his passing 60s

This is at all British universities. Also a doctor would have to also work in and learn from doctors for two years before being accredited and doctorates are different to undergraduates. It also relies on how the grading system works and how harsh markers are.

>Looks of employees define if games they make are good.
I'm sure most large studios have a couple of ham beast around of either gender. I find her horrible grotesque figure to support the idea that she may truly be an outcast who got into the hobby early in her life as a form of escapism and the only romance she will ever have.

this is just cocoa content right? do you think they actually put the metacritic score on their candy?

>no romances in anthem

More creative, better in the arts, better intuition, better sense of rhythm, better and non-verbal communication, better at expressing themselves, etc.

>You have plenty of competitions on national levels and above.
But that's elitism/exceptionalism and fucking stupid ''jeez we gots so many smart mathematisziens, we ur so smarts ayuck''
What you want is your stupid kid to become smarter, not some random fucking kid on the TV.

Fpbp

There is no way that they would print there score on those chocolates right?

is that modern hamburger hepler?

Fucking this. I beat the game in a couple of days and I didn't even buy it. $15 for one month to try it out. Time to uninstall and try some other EA games I missed in the past that may be somewhat fun. Is Sims 3 or 4 better? Already played the first two to death in my youth.

this is fucking fantastic idea, just get one of those atmosphere balloons and pump her with helium, maybe thats enough. just take it to the park brimming with children or some shit, tie a noose slip under neck and drop weights. you just ascend laughing ur ass off hearing nothing but screaming children before u pass out

then an hour later the balloon breaks and your corpse drops down into someones garden LOL

white chocolate isn't even chocolate you fucking mongoloid. It's cocoa butter and WC contains literally no chocolate whatsoever.

Look at all those people ... that just lost there jobs because of this game.

Titanfall 2 bro

based absurdistposter

80% of the population are brainlet normies.

that's why they're so cheap, you need to hire 40 of them to have what you hired them for

Why is this such a problem? Games rarely do have romance options. I find it odd why Bioware are forced to include romance options in every game they ever make just because they've done it before. Who would honestly even want to romance any of the characters in Anthem? Most of them look average or awful. Romances aren't going to improve the game either, it's still going to be just as shit.

to be honest I failed uni because I fell hard from my belief that science would be the end-all-be-all, and the big ehmmm deception for me was that the retarded kids in my class were actually migrated to uni (yeah, that was pretty fucking dumb, but hey I was 19).

So I agree with you that grades aren't the end-all-be all. But I do think that school should challenge a bit. Not too much, but definitely a bit. I do not exactly understand how your bell curve would be implemented but it tells me 2 things.
1. the grade system becomes too complex, practically defeating the communicative and informative function of the system.
2. It basically 'lowers' the value of the highest score, and while democratic, it also lowers the maximum attainable grade for the rest of the class. It sounds like it would 'soften' the challenge', which is something that you have to be careful with.

Titanfall 2 is one of the few EA games I already own. Game is a blast.

That's because you are a child who probably downs soda all day.

So which gets the ol yeller treatment first?

At least for me it was
>30% in highschool
>50% in uni etc

You just proved my point. Leave your house sometimes you fucking loser.

The amount of soda I drink has nothing to do with how shit dark chocolate tastes

What the fuck, 30% is an F in American high schools?

The exams done in countries outside of CCEA and Murrican education system is not the same the world over, in India the requirements for things like doctors and scientists are incredibly low entry, like GCSE level where you come out of school with all Cs and can go straight into a medical school and start learning, despite your failed math class. There are so many because they dont have a high barrier of entry. This may sound bad but who can say wither this is bad or not though, since it means more people there are actually learning medicine and have easier access to its courses, which is better than being a liberal arts major or artist, which are among the most popular classes taken by western students with almost no barrier of entry whilst medical development and training to be a doctor is near the bottom due to how selective it is with its students.

They may be bad doctors at times but at least they actually have enough of them that it isnt a problem. Most poos will go to other countries if they are serious.

Dont put the blame on them

>that massive screen on those old buildings
That just looks jarring.

Attached: 1329490502244.jpg (535x683, 71K)

Not him but I rarely consumed sodas when growing up and don't drink them at all now. I don't enjoy soda for some reason, I'll take it as a blessing. I very rarely enjoy chocolate. I only like chocolate as an additive to something like in a chocolate chip cookie or s'mores. Chocolate by itself is awful to me, especially ice cream. Chocolate ice cream is gag inducing.

Anything below 60% is an F in most American high schools.

Bioware hasnt made money for a while, Dice has made incredible flop but still made money at times. Dice holds hte Frostbite engine and will probably be kept around if just to maintain and work with the engine for other games.

Have western devs become unable to take criticism? Celebrating a low score because you think you're "sticking it to the critics"? That's not how you improve a product.

Okay, that's what I had thought.

So why do you guys use arbitrary letter grades when everyone else understands percentages just fine?

I believe this is "told you so" candy. No way that Bioware themselves didn't know that this game has huge issues. What else could they do but release the dumpster fire and grab a bucket of popcorn?

Attached: 1548954087089.png (527x527, 96K)

butthurt brainlet normie detected

But all the American movies and tv shows have students needing at least a 50% to pass and a 2.0 GPA to make it to college???

probably for GPA computing purposes

Why do they keep bothering with Frostbite? From everything I’ve seen or read it’s a fucking disaster to work with for anything beyond FPS games.

The goal isn't to get the "general populace" to pass, its to challenge every student so you are adequately measuring performance. This is hard science in college, not high school art.

Right. 4.0 GPA is 100%, right? So why not use 5.0?

I dunno, probably because that's the way it's been done since X year and we haven't changed it.
I don't know what movies you're talking about, but 60% is a D-, anything below that is an F. Many university programs require a C or higher in courses that are core parts of your major.

Actually EA bought them and wrapped them to shame bioware into putting in overtime to fix this mess. There's been talks about EA not liking this score AT ALL

They expected biodrone army to be much larger but forgot that some poeple started opening their eyes after games andromeda, battlefield v and fallout76

That's some serious cope.

>Bioware
>Human

They're all NPC-tier tbqh just like Blizzard.

I dunno nigga that's just how it is

If it's not pure cocoa cut with the smallest margin of broken tears from the indentured "workers" who harvested it being fed to me intravenously, why should I even pay attention to it?

Attached: 1522193511072.png (540x540, 432K)

City 17

Either the engine was extremely expensive to develop or some suits don't want to spend money on an engine since they have their own. Idk it's just dumb

That would legitimately be hilarious. Like a box from the company's President shows up, and it's this shit.

Maybe have a sound clip play when they open it, Spoony saying "This game suuuuuuuuucks...."

I see.

Have a nice day.

/r9k/ pseud faggot detected. You probably use the word 'roastie' unironically.

>Islamicist.
You're literally making up words just to fulfill your "ism" fetish, you damned fool.

Dice still makes the engine for all EA games atleast. At best they'll shrink them down just to shit out engines for their fifa games

It's not about the product. It's about virtue signalling about how diverse and progressive your staff is.

Some of the biggest investors are out of touch, politically motivated leftists who inherited most of their wealth and think they can use it to change the world. They eat this shit up.

I've never had a chocolate bar that printed the cocoa percentage on it in large, bold print, that is equally as large as the logo of the product. That makes no sense, user.

Teacher should decide the grades, moderate them accordingly if he made the test too easy/hard.

The moment you start giving the students the influence to adjust scores as a group it opens up a whole risk of misgrading. I know I was a superlazy student sometimes calculating to a 2nd decimal exactly how much I needed to score for minimum study effort. With my absolute top tier prestige taking physics exam in my economics class, where I only had to write my name down due to how that final test was graded, already passing myself.

I'd definitely try to break the system. In fact I'm positive most of my co-students would try to break it.

I do and you know it describes you perfectly.

Now get off my board.

>There's been talks about EA not liking this score AT ALL

please tell us all about the latest EA boardroom you were in

the fall finally shows up

>Bioware
>Chocolate
Shouldn't they be eating healthy stuff to have more energy to improve their fucking joke of a game?

You failed university because you couldn't hack it.
That you blame other people for your failure just goes to show you learned nothing and will never be anyone.

>Teacher should decide the grades, moderate them accordingly if he made the test too easy/hard.
Teachers are subhuman retards more often than not.

that's obviously not my picture but you OBVIOUSLY didn't get the word-joke of the first panel. Murricunt, perhaps?

Attached: la petit musique.jpg (248x244, 15K)

Don’t get mad because you’re stupid, you fucking ape. Settle down.

Yes it does, your taste buds are fucked and you can't perceive sweetness that isn't cloying. Stop drinking soda for a few months and try it again - its sickeningly sweet.

No, just didn't give a shit and I was too lazy so I got stuck at the 'alpha' sciences, realizing it was literally making my mind dumber reading all that pseudo science at economics or psychology. Even 'real' subjects like physics have so much pseudo science it's uncanny.

I don't need to prove to some pleb what my major objections are with a lot of 'science'. It would also require me to write a shitload of words which you'd probably find difficult to keep up with.

That guy is a Brit most likely. The system works like this:
>1st Class = 70%-100% (if anything over 80% then god tier basically)
>Upper 2nd Class = 60%-70% (effort put in with dece results)
>Lower 2nd Class = 50%-60% (probably effort put in but can't write for shit)
>Third Class = 40%-50% (more time at the bar probably)
>Failure =

arrogant cunts.

Fair enough. Maybe one day someone will investigate the inner workings of EA’s stupidity in its entirety as a documentary.

Those that can't do, do teaching

Attached: wake me up inside.jpg (377x228, 8K)

Are you fucking kidding? I can't remember the last time I had a doctor that wasn't Indian.

Man thats a whole lot of people that are about to get downsized and/or shuffled. Who was that other company that recently celebrated its bad reviews in a big party or something?

once apex legends suffers a heart attack and dies from the next battle royale game, you can short

Some members wanted this to compete with destiny 2, expectations were extremely high after being shown gameplay. Low reviews=less money. Also expect more micro transactions in anyhem as a result of this blunder.

If that is what really happened with EA suits taking the piss on BioWare I hope that’s exactly what happened.

Because you have 3 passing grades, a semi pass and a fail grade and 0 shows straight failure better than 1.
Thus:
F = 0
D = 1
C = 2
B = 3
A = 4

It doesn’t take leaks to figure that one out you moron.

Most of these looter shooters get some bad press from small outlets or voices online but nothing like this. The game is a complete bomb, someone at BioWare is probably thinking about putting a gun in their mouth.

Where from?
I never seen one in the netherlands, maybe once. I do know a lot of muslim kids try to take the exams because pressure of parents, but I never seemed to know any other than the odd exchange student.

ITT: underages fall for this low tier bait with no link and no proof

Thankfully many people want to succeed and thrive above the people who surround them.

China cheats by having tiny earphones or other shit. Pajeets just have their parents scale the windows

Attached: indiacheatingap408013340760.jpg (2000x1422, 1.71M)

No, its bioware

>I failed at something but it’s totally not because I’m a retard

Next you’ll use the “I’m a different kind of learner” excuse.

"I failed because I am big brain"
Uh huh, keep telling yourself.

In America. Indian doctors are the norm.

its the house style

Attached: credo_web.jpg (1200x803, 48K)

Yikes, children aren't supposed to be on Yea Forums.

>t. brainlet

Attached: A036F1A9-9896-471A-8D8B-3A623871FDA0.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

You just keep going huh?
>HE SAID I SHOULD LEAVE THE HOUSE SO THAT MUST MEAN HE'S STUPID
Fuck off i got 93% in uni

a true craftsman seeks out negative reviews. You don't learn anything form someone sucking your dick and saying it's great. That's nice, but you don't learn anything. The way to actually improve is to seek out those unhappy people and hear what they have to say. Criticism exists to try to improve something. But in our movie/videogame culture these days, there is a strange aversion to criticism. People have their own views of what they want to make, and they just dismiss or even insult people who criticize them. It's a lack of maturity. When I was in college I wrote for a journal and we did this thing where everyone passed their article and revewied the person next to them, and whenever I got "looks good" I was disapointed. Whenever I got a bunch of red ink, I was happy, because now my product will be better. These immature kids (and adult kids) who make games/movies these days are averse to criticism due to a lack of maturity and it harms the end product. And even when faced with bad reviews, they laugh it off and trivialize them. It's so unfortunate.

This is the part where he tells you the Netherlands academic system is held to higher standards than american universities to feel good about his nationality.

So when is big daddy EA gonna take Bioware out for a walk? Because they've always been a shit studio and I've been waiting for them to get taken out back for years now.

Most nice chocolate bars list the percent.
You can also read on the label that it says its the percent of dark chocolate in the bar.

Attached: percent chocolate.jpg (336x289, 26K)

In mine, D was good enough to be technically passing for your degree, but not good enough to count as a prerequisite to take other classes. Basically, you could get a D on your final few classes and still get a degree, but if you got a D in something like Calculus or Physics I, you couldn't take II.

Enjoy your degree and higher socio-economic status. I don't care. I just mentioned it because I think degrees should be 'challenging' and educations never cather to the lowest common denominator. I just mentioned that I didnt finish uni because I wanted to make the detailed adjustment that grading or even diplomas aren't some form of indisputable proof of superiority or even intelligence. It gives an idea, and grades that aren't easy to get are an essential tool for that.
The fact that you are so insecure you feel the need to 'attack' someone on the fact he didn't put in the effort required for some degree he didn't need says more about how your lens and how you need to frame people. I'm just guessing here, but you seem not that intelligent to me because of this.

>MFW They're killing off HOTS, while firing 800 people, while trying to make Overwatch a SRS BSNS E-Sport which is slowly killing it for casual players, while getting a chinkdev to make Diablo a mobile phone game
The HOTS team was probably shut down because it was clear they were the last bastion of fun left in that fucking husk of a company.

Attached: 1456511484715.jpg (1920x1072, 196K)

Sounds exactly like the situation with gamefreak.

second hubris

It's just a coincidence, those must have been printed before the reviews even were published.

Look up Hanging Balloons by Junji Ito

>I'd definitely try to break the system. In fact I'm positive most of my co-students would try to break it.
That's the entire schooling problem is a nutshell. When you dangle carrot there is a chance the donkey will just throw you off and take the carrot because it's a semi intelligent person. School should only be as hard as the amount of effort teachers are putting into it, if you want to grade harshly you better have really really sensible exams with a lot of people watching over cheaters and well hidden exam questions with no pattern to them. Even then all you might do is motivate people , instead of naturally learning everything about subject, to learn only the knowledge that will give them highest exam passing chance. It's bad given that in college students should concentrate less on book learning to put it on paper, and more on starting to put knowledge to practice.

high res

Attached: D0BzJtTU0AAMgc8.jpg (1536x2048, 379K)

>Costs 10k to have a billboard up electronically in bongland
Highway fucking robbery.

Disgusting, we aim for a healthy 50% fail rate.
t.german

haha no

Doesnt really sound like coping. Coping is somehow accepting that for every 1 competent person there's 10 shitty, incompetent employees and acting like theres nothing you can do about it. There actually is a lot you can do about it,and part of it is to quit the dumb identity politics bullshit that plagues the tech and media industries and holds them back.

lol no, I had this great remark by some stupid chick in statistics 101 after 1 hour explanation of Delta AB 'I have a different solution, and a different answer!'.

I mostly drank a lot of beer and talked to a lot of above-average intelligent chicks. meeeh could have been worse.

indeed a cohencidence if I ever saw one.

It's just cocoa, yeah. They're dark chocolate bars and the cocoa percentage on them is just funny due to the coincidence of the Metacritic score

Receive my vibes bro

Attached: feelhug.jpg (600x553, 26K)

>all these people that went to brainlet institutions

63 or less is failing yes

>thinking schooling and university are about learning and higher intelligence
That tends to happen because of whittling away the less intelligent, not because of upraising the smarter people. All a degree proves is that you were willing to put time and effort into a single project for a long period of time. That you're not some brainlet fuck who'll get bored in two months and see their work get fucked down the road. It's literally just a diploma to prove that you're not some monkey who'll drop projects halfway through because it's hard or boring or doesn't entitle them enough.

Although I guess since you never got your degree, you're the kind of impatient brainlet that got culled from the crowds.

theyre 43 grams

Attached: chocolateanthem.jpg (609x633, 355K)

Wait, are they celebrating or did someone put those chocolates there to remind the everyone just how bad their game was?

This is the part where I tell him you probably don't have enough people cut out to be a doctor, or your capitalist 'loose' standards for essential things in life like doctors.
BTW How's that DAM in new orleans your bush administration ordered a budget cutback of 40% for?

I tell that sometimes to my countrymen, tell them: imagine our president saying something insane Like that? We'd probably kill him!

New orleaans, with other life upon it...
And everything is shifting inbetween...

It’s actually 61, and will probably go lower once the smaller sites with less to lose shit on it to get press.

>E-enjoy your degree and higher socio-economic status.
>I don't care
>keeps posting
>I didn't finish uni because me smart
>I didn't need it anyway
>You're probably dumb lol I'm so smart
>I just didn't put in the effort
>My teachers were bad
>Its the other students fault
MAXIMUM COPE
I see you've practiced this a lot with all of your friends and family who accomplished what you can't

>All a degree proves is that you were willing to put time and effort into a single project for a long period of time. That you're not some brainlet fuck who'll get bored in two months and see their work get fucked down the road. It's literally just a diploma to prove that you're not some monkey who'll drop projects halfway through because it's hard or boring

Yes this. I still have a hard time getting past that because I always will have this 'mark' of no grade. But yeah I agree with that. What else do you have when you look at a person's resume and you get to chat with them for an hour?

The original tweet with those chocolates is celebratory but I’m more than willing to bet EA sent those as a way to get BioWare to fix their shit

What the fuck is this image?
Where did you find this?
I refuse to believe it's actually from Bioware and there are no reverse image search results. The score is still changing. But it'd be so hard to shop that ANTHEM text refracting through the glass like that

Attached: my brain is full of fuck.png (480x320, 54K)

Degrees aren't earned by doing quizzes and knowing percentages of information. You get graded for stuff like dissertations, presentations and writing skills.

To be honest I think cheating is a very useful form of intelligence that is often overlooked. The stuff I had to learn in school/high school/uni often wasn't that interesting. I mean... I think about 20% was borderline useful, the other 80% was just used to keep horny and rowdy teenagers off the streets and teach them to be calm and follow orders like a young adult.

That probably sounded really deep in your head, but to us its just engrish

I appreciate your psych 101 efforts trying to rustle me, but you're quite obviously a bit dimwitted, degree or no. You have to be at my level at least or be able to touch me personally to actually rattle me. But I give you a Bell curved B+ (as by the insanely low standards set by Yea Forums) for the effort, eh.

Attached: smart men.gif (294x233, 1.8M)

The fuck kind of college and degree program were you in where you're still learning about self restraint

It's the cocoa content you morons

>coping
Have you payed any attention to western developers lately, they flaunt their "progressiveness" as if it makes their games more worth buying.
I'm left and these fuckers still make me quiver in disgust at how they've payed in to the dog fucking, pedo, "White & Asian Men are to blame" Neo Left that's been destroying the left I once cared about.

No I mean that it's just a way to keep stupid kids from home so their parents can be functional.

Be honest, as a semi intelligent guy to an actually intelligent guy: How much of school knowledge is applicable later in life? Let's see... how to write a sentence, presenting yourself in front of a group, basic maths... learning how to think critically (yet accept blindly whatever the teacher fills your head with), and stfu.

All useful skills to have, but most of the knowledge was quiz-tier. Sorry if my standards were too high, kid.

>the lower the metacritic score will be, the more sugary the chocolate will be at the party

now we know what the endgame of those landwhales designers is.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: D0CdLFtU8AAzDxz.png orig.png (480x640, 672K)

10/10 (diabetuus)

Having a tough time finding source on this OP.

How convenient of you to change the subject to shitting on one of our worst presidents when being called out for your foolishly haughty views of your own education system. Almost as pretentious as one should expect from the Dutch.

I often tell my countrymen as well "Imagine being Dutch. I'd probably kill myself!" and we all laugh hysterically shortly thereafter.

twatter link literally right in this thread

Oh my fuck

Attached: dudeweed.png (233x255, 90K)

It's 10 PM here and I have a job that requires thought. Why don't you correct me in a language that isn't as plebeian as English instead. Like, one of the other 4 I speak, buyeahhhhh.

I bet you're some monolingual retard. You know btw how easy it is to emulate accents in both English and American English? I purposely keep to Dunglish as to not to confuse your pathetic kind too much.

Attached: 0DB1BDE2-CAF5-40D1-B9FC-A3DD834D0C15.jpg (750x901, 533K)

Yea, english and periphery quizy classes are just there to eat up time and make people feel like they can accomplish things. That said I regularly find value in the math, physics, and chemistry that I was taught through the whole of high school. University is different entirely, I started with most of my prerequisite classes already done so I got to spend most of the whole 4 years cranking through upper division math classes and classes directly applicable to my degree - I use the knowledge and skills I got there every day.

so she makes games huh

Attached: 6ce873e2-fdff-4be3-8ca7-355b33df2a91.png (926x676, 465K)

this brings me great warmth and joy in my old cold bones

>colossal budget
>62% meta on a AAA title
>7 years of development
AHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: shepard (14).jpg (600x300, 24K)

> Like, one of the other 4 I speak, buyeahhhhh.
Do you speak all of them as poorly?

>"62%" chocolate bar
>more like 6"2 black bar
they need something like that to help them cope.

Attached: 2i25v75.jpg (216x427, 17K)

SOPA

>muh president is allmighty!
LOL! Yeah no your system is just beyond fucked. Letting your public schools be slaves to commercialism and utterly fucking your kids is just pure madness. Calling it 'communism' when a much better schooling system is worked by western socialist governments is just pure ignorance.

It was an example of your country making stupid decisions on a capitalist level, that endanger your quality of life. Like allowing doctors with inferior degrees to be a pretend-doctor. Risky moves bro.

Attached: eXsJ6Mi.jpg (740x417, 90K)

I don’t know about you fags but I love seeing developers getting destroyed and their livelihoods ruined. I don’t care, fuck em.

Attached: 9DF5A25B-D1EF-47ED-B3D5-2522D64772F6.jpg (1593x664, 137K)

I mean, you can say what you want about loose standards, but I actually attending high school in Hilversum, and my dentist would put his bare hands in my mouth, so whatever. Socialized healthcare is dope, but my doctors in Holland were no better than my American/Indian ones.

least she bitches about fungi and not pronouns so that's a positive i guess

Another monolingual English speaker that wants to pretend he knows language, opinion mis au rebut!

You're stupid.

Depends in most American schools yes 64+ is passing. I've seen 90% pass and fail in some medical related classes in the U.S. I believe in a few states failing is at 70% which must be fun as hell. It's why Americans are living balls of stress. Even better, if you don't pass college the whole country ostracizes you as an untrustworthy failure even if you make 60k a year in trade because colleges meme'd their way to being a necessary expense.

>70
>not 90

no u

That's what you get for following the lefty logic that "everybody is a winner". They fucking failed it since 62% score translates into a grade of 3/10 or something because of how bloated the rating system for games is.
But they are celebrating for "participating" in it, just like their games where they are too afraid to give players an actually interesting challenge not to "hurt" someone's feelings.
Too bad the big bosses don't follow that commie idea and will fire them soon enough.

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 23K)

Did he get fired?

Attached: file.png (395x518, 231K)

>value in the math, physics, and chemistry

Definitely agree with those 3 as being the pillars. I'd add construction to it, just for it being so essential for our society.
But I think English as in: to be able to properly and correctly express yourself in your native tongue, is superrr important. Too often I see papers or data that are just ruined by sloppy writing. As expressed so well in the (otherwise pretty lame) book 1984, how would you define a certain thing, if you did not know the word for it? Would your mind be less able to accurately remember it? PROBABLY YES

Sloppy writing for a sloppy mind.

Relax. Your literally one of the fastest, if not, THE fastest growing economic powerhouse in the United States

Another dumbass

Anthem's score is a 61 now.

Oddly, 62% is better than a passing grade in Canadian schools. Their pass is 50%.

>old buildings
Not after Hitler bombed the fuck out of the originals lmao

>chocolate bars have the games metacritic rating on it

wtf? Did he at least use safety glasses when drilling you, or the whole AIDS thing didn't bother him as well?

I'm not saying every Dutch whatever is good. We also have quacks. But unless you have already forgotten, we were talking about E-European and S-E Asian degrees being of a lower standard for a variety of reasons.

But maybe a supersmart worldly globethrotter like yourself can switch dentist when he is 'feeled' up the mouth?

Attached: oldfag.png (692x577, 537K)

Went to school of petroleum engineering. The Saudi kids have exams dating back to the 80's.

based megan poster

My dick

Dudee, what if in that scene, he wouldnt talk about food but like, playing nintendo, riiight? dope maaaan! Fuck the devs man 420!

Wait what. Since when did London get those bigass building screens?

Attached: 1535557470951.jpg (400x400, 29K)

English is super helpful up to a point, but my high school experience was mostly reading old books the teacher liked and talking about them, which is interesting but I feel not very applicable.
And yea, I took a few drafting classes and wood shop, but didn't get a chance to take metal or auto shop. I would have liked to have taken those classes so there was less I had to teach myself as an adult getting my shop up and running. The whole breadth of engineering are force multipliers, in particular knowing a bit of programming will help in almost every modern career-level job.

than ksaS yiou

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 444K)

Huh? What kinda school do you go to? When I was in school an F was 69 and below.

Because idiots keep throwing money at these tech firms to make the latest buzzword bullshit. I don't really need a networked light bulb that listens to all my conversations Google, fuck off.

GDP =/= Quality of Life

Brazil has a huge GDP but its still a fucking shithole

Attached: whomst.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Based Cypherposter

Īnfirmus.

Attached: 1535356181461.jpg (633x960, 106K)

Nigga, 50% is a grade that even retards should be able to achieve. Getting a D- is not exactly the stuff you should be happy about as famous AAA developer.

Yes absolutely. I feel that in my country, which is hyper-commercial to an extent. the ehmmm 'practical' educations got a very bad rep. Like your kid should be ashamed to become an electrician or plumber. Better everybody get some 'higher' degree that nets you 0,0 applicable skills but... hey, the degree is higher, that's a win!?

I'm blessed with 2 left hands, so I'm extra jealous of people that have practical insight, but the way its set up right now in the economy is so goddamn unfair. The people that are the most essential and work their backs off get paid a pittance. The people that are super-essential for designing new ways to create or design get paid a decent salary. But the people like me with no real skills and just a good chat or 'economics / business / anything' get paid the most.

I blame it to the success of western society in general, or revenge of the nerds. But any half-smart 'chem/math/bio' guy will know it's so much easier to just get a lazy as FUCK job in the services industry and make more money by being essentially functionless.

I don't get it. It's like when BF5 faggos had that party with quotes of how shit their game is. Did they want to make a shit game? Are they happy that the game is shit? I don't get it

You have literally nothing to feel proud about unless your scoring is anywhere else than 8/10.
MAYBE 7.5/10 might get a pass but anything other than that, you just failed to make a good game. You only made something mediocre.

Attached: 1535664768418.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>mostly I tweet photos of cats

62%

youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs

People would rather flip burgers for minimum wage and complain they don't make more than put together robots for 4 times as much - its absurd. I started university moving towards a physics degree, but pivoted towards computer science because I realized that I would either be teaching or doing something unrelated to my degree. At least with start-up culture there is a degree of meritocracy, but in established companies you definitely have meeting jockeys making an order of magnitude more than the people who design, build, and maintain the thing that makes the money.

metacritic.com/game/pc/anthem
Already outdated lol

youtube.com/watch?v=M8ulrBnoHvQ

More Jeff snark.

Attached: 1501885603712.jpg (1536x2048, 337K)

IMAGINE IF THIS WAS WORKED AS 100% SINGLEPLAYER

So guys, how long until Bioware employees will be crying and hugging in the parking lot?

Attached: smug possum.jpg (614x464, 73K)

>White men shouted "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" and gave us 62%.

That is way more white males than I expected. Easily 80%. Did Yea Forums lie to me?

The vast majority of engineers are white males, regardless of what anyone tries to tell you.

62% stand for 62% cacao
The fact it's also the metascore is laugh worthy

user is right, you're literally implying that you're "too smart for school". Please don't tell people in public these were your reasons for dropping out; they will judge you just like we do.

>small companies have more meritocracy.
Some.. but no matter how cool your product or efforts are, you still need some intelligent bullshitter like me to sell them to clients, hence I will probably earn more than you will. Else you will go bankrupt, unless you want to do it? It's a rare gift when people possess excellence in both areas.

But yeah robotisation/automation is another thing that might become something. The way we implement capitalism right now might mean that some people will not be essential for the way we run things. We will need to find a way to give them a function, or it might have some risky and unforeseeable consequences. AFter I flunked uni I went into a deep depression, basically starting from square one. When I was working with retards (full NEET does that to you after a couple of years) I had the pleasure of working with the lowest of society. the rejects, lazy cunts, immigrants, literal retards. And this gubmint worker had this really cool adagio there: ''Everybody has a right to a job''.

Interesting slogan, and something we might have to think about if robotisation ever picks up in the way the futurists predict (And the news blindly copies). However right now there's WAY too much work and the robotisation is mostly a meme imo. It's just people that dont feel like doing manual labour.

I however think people/society often has very bad foresight in forecasting, also the 'intelligent professors'. If you look at old predictions in any field they were often so far off base. I'm not sure if automization might make people useless. They MIGHT make middle managers useless like people that operate certain computers, or middle managers with no clear job description. But AI is WAY far off, not even sure if possible at all, robotics is also limited to certain tasks.

But I think it's mostly just capitalism ruining the middle incomes, moving to unfair wages again and attaining too much power. That has more influence than automation.

Well that was one of the reasons, the other one I keep to myself. And I like how you want to give me useful tips on how to behave, based on one of the most foul and notorious shitposting boards I've ever known.

I'm definitely too smart for most people in this thread, I'm 100% sure of that.

Brazil hasn't had a high gdp for that long it's kinda unstable and the gdp per capita is less than $10,000 which is the main reason.

Attached: Missing link.jpg (366x609, 20K)

The D usually still means non-passing, and usually means a retake for the class. However, it won’t wreck your GPA as bad, and in most colleges around a 2.0-2.5 is a passing GPA, so avoiding F’s is important. In American high schools, a D is considered a passing grade most places, since the standards are lower.

gotta recoup their losses for all the welfare they pay muslims.

Kek

Attached: taylorhall.jpg (236x292, 16K)

I got a first; managed to get firsts for my dissertation and my essays for the most part, but fucked up exams and such in my first and second years.

On the other side, this is also well known; so anything less than a 1st or a high 2.1 is worthless.

Lindt is so fucking god tier

what he didn't point out is that anything under a 2:1 is just about worthless in the eyes of most employers

Nemesis 2.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Foriginal%2FmY7SX6aBDumSweQMTCdfrIbMLAa.jpg&f=1.jpg (1000x1418, 239K)

Fuck off. Your friend simulator is shit

>seething autist

Don't worry, soon we will get some adjustments to that. You need to get these "refugees" of whom most can't even read, educated. What better way than to lower our standards?

Good to see Zax is still with bioware.

Attached: perso_zax_01.jpg (500x340, 30K)

kek

Says the e-celeb sycophant

>corporation that tries to make money selling stupid product for stupid people like you
>REEEEEH THEY ARE LEFTIIIISTT!!!!
Only a murrifat could be this dence
>OOH ITS A FAT WOMAN! GODDAMN LEFTISTS!
You morons are so incredibly fascist, you confuse corporatism with actual leftism. Leftistm means you want the STATE to INTERCEDE WITH COMMERCIALISM

There's nothing LEFTIST about a company releasing a commercial mass media product, you illiterate goddamn homos.

62% is a D- when I was in gradeschool.

A passing grade is a 70%

Not him, but public innercity highschool, 60% was a D.

yeah? bioware actively advocates that the state intervene with companies to tax them and hand it to you in the form of subsidies?

Know your definitions, read a book, retard.

>calling GB "e-celebs"

Yep, definite autist.

>made by women
>Metascore is 30% less then it should have been

>ever believing /pol/'s autistic screeching
as someone who has actual experience in the industry I can tell you AT LEAST 80% is male. It makes sense, because it requires a special kind of autism and disregard for your own body to work in such a shitty industry. Women are just too intelligent to land such terrishit jobs. Why do gaming when you can have more money, less gruelling hours and a better, healthier life outside of your job in regular IT?

Yes, some cities just don't 'get it'.

It's the percentage of the chocolate, which I am totally sure you all do get and are being dumb on purpose to enjoy the shitposting.

It is really funny and ironic though.

t. murrican burgerflipper

It's dense, not dence. And that's a tranny, not a woman.

I think you might be dense.....and a little mad.

Attached: CHECK EM.jpg (843x800, 79K)

>gorgeous old-towny buildings from the past and shit
>"hey let's put a giant fucking electronic advertisement on it"
The absolute state of capitalism. On the other hand, DX:MD basically predicted this.

What else would you call them? You don't seriously consider them """journalists""" or critics do you? They're just internet personalities who make a living leaching off lonely people like you.

I have no faith in the normies actually wising up and being able to say "no" to a new AAA release. What is really going on here?

Yeah, all of those "too intelligent" women in IT and STEM broadly, yeah.

Attached: Jewdar.jpg (255x255, 12K)

They are not celebrities. Only an autistic baby would consider them that.

>being able to correctly guess the anatomy of such a human blob of fat
Fucking murrifats and their classless food gorging.
Yeah, can't correct posts once it's up, noticed it too when I saw it. Dunno why I sometimes make this mistake. And who gives a fuck if it's a tranny.
If those dress-up retarded males can work anywhere, it's in gaming. I've seen much more disfunctional males there, gaming truly is the 'special place' of male-dominated workforces. If this already offends your sensitive feefees, you DEFINITELY never have set foot in a gaming company.

Attached: meanwhile in murrica.gif (450x264, 1.99M)

Besides the AAA market all crowding to grab people's attention this past month, Apex Legends is free and hogging everyone's time already.

The thing about these online games is that what keeps them alive is people who treat it like a job or a routine that they enjoy. if the job isn't fun then even people who pay to do your dailies and whatever will leave.

>regular IT
engineering isn't IT, quit lying about being "in the industry" on Yea Forums of all places

>They are not celebrities
>They're my friends!

I know that there's like only 10-30% of women in IT uni courses depending on how hard it is. I know this because both my Exes were studying that. I joined their courses (I'm not IT savvy) for shits and giggles and saw just how few women there were, but you'd be very stupid if you just assumed there are no female coders, just because you're a hugless virgin. I know quite a few actually. Not sure what you're trying to convey with that jew picture. The jews make women... not ... be able to code ? Did you take your pills today?

Attached: irl pol.jpg (511x896, 88K)

My professor once gave students a take home exam and then set up a honeypot on reddit to see how many people would respond to the totes legit tutor willing to do the exam for them for $$$.

Quite a few.

Attached: 1550783204979.jpg (250x276, 34K)

maybe to your NEET persona it seems like a lie. But it's just a job you stupid faggot. A regular AAA game literally has hundreds of people involved nowadays. Ohhh how hard must it be to work in that sector wowwww.

Maybe it's time for you to stop posting and go out and make some friends, huh?

spot the mutt

That's a kickass teacher. What was the punishment he meted out? Or did he just nail the names to the board for eternal shame?

Nobody who works in software engineering or IT would ever conflate the two.
You suck at this.

I don't get it
this is how much the game costed before it was even released - how is this supposed to be funny?

RE4

Seems like you're frustrated about something something women. I can't help you with that, I'm sorry if a seeming conflation (lost in translation) makes you reinforce your thought that being in 'gaming' is some kind of EPIC tier JOB that only the best and brightest do. Another fantasy by a retard.

In fact I used to recruit for gaming, so I got to look at a lot of resumes by aspiring morons like you that thought they could learn game design in uni or compsci and instantly reject them :D

So in short: Gaming IS indeed unattainable, for you.

I don't know but I heard it was expulsion. Cheating is taken very seriously here.
My uni had quite a problem with the international students cheating.

in 2007 Bioware was my favorite dev

nowadays they are literally the only dev who I hope fails
I wouldnt be surprised if there was little to no overlap whatsoever between their fans pre Mass Effect and their fans post-Mass Effect

Attached: 865449643997644.png (555x514, 148K)

It's so that they can eat their emotions like shats they are.

This was the last good original game Bioware has ever made.

Attached: mdk2.jpg (432x520, 26K)

hahaha

Can they code?

That's pretty rough on just a homework assignment. unless it was your final project.

Oh well, better to crush a young person's dreams for trying to be economical with his time and being intelligent enough to outsource monkey work.

fun fact: the amount of coders in gaming comprise less than 10% of your average workforce

What is the best version of this game? I played the demo a number of times when I first got my Dreamcast, but never actually picked up the game.

It wasn't a homework assignment. it was a mid-term exam.

Not him but let’s for a moment pretend you are as intelligent as you say you are. I highly doubt that you have the work ethic or determination to make it in a post-degree career or anything else. Part of having a degree is proving you can do X,Y, and Z when somebody tells you to do so and that you have the focus to achieve a long term goal.

You likely lack all of the above since nobody quits uni because “it’s too easy” like you say

homelessness

In my career I have to constantly apply math, chemistry, anatomy, biology and have at least a functional ability to write and read at a high technical level.

Outside of that I also find that being well studied will be beneficial even if it’s not apparent. You sound like one of those people that meme about learning about mitochondria instead of taxes

Also among the employees kept when the layoffs start.

indian parents have a track record of trying to sue colleges and universities when their kids fail classes or get thrown out for cheating

i am not making that up.

>T-those lefties giving everybody trophies
>I wish nobody got trophies so I wouldn’t feel so bad about never achieving anything
Probably what you actually think

that you can make at home? Seems a bit evil. I remember once I had to ehmm do this 'intelligence aptitutde' test at home right? It was for one of the dumbest callcenter jobs ever. And these high-class morons had this online test I would have to take that required me 'NOT TO USE A CALCULATOR' but did require me to do multiple root extractions (dunno exact english term) Logarithmic equations by HEAD on a very short time length.

Lol! What, they were searching for a 160 IQ person or graduated mathematician for their stupid ass phone job? Obviously I used the calc and left in 2 mistakes for 'the natural effect'.

The most hilairous thing was the guy taking in the results, OBVIOUSLY not being able to do that kind of math by himself, completely accepting the utterly inhuman results. Fuck if he knew.

Cheaters win more!

underage

you kinda need coders to build your game, but when a project is done, you get rid of a lot of people, yes. ANOTHER reason why you don't want a job in gaming.

Attached: human civilization not insect will dominate this galaxy.jpg (1050x591, 71K)

>What kinda school do you go to?
University, where

>i ain't even mad
>[reeees internally]

BTW that reminds me, how did your teacher find out? He must have asked for their e-mailadresses that he could send the documents to, or maybe extract payments. If he did the latter the students could maybe challenge him in court for fraud or .. what's that term, when you try to lure someone into a criminal activity? Entrapment haha.

Yeah I’ve only seen Ds or 50s become passing in Uni for the washout classes that fail 40% of students but are often pre-reqs like Chem 1 or 2 or calculus or something that retards can’t into.

In HS I’ve seen a lot of kids get just kinda pushed through the system. In Texas are standardized test are piss easy but I knew one kid who failed every year but just got pushed along because he was a good ole boy. When they realized he wouldt graduade they shipped his credits to a Christian school where the credit requirement wasn’t as stringent as public school and he got his diploma

How do i become an SJW so that i can enjoy movies/games/comics again?

Attached: 8704710710.jpg (1280x704, 39K)

Based

>implying a college student has the knowledge, initiative, or MONEY to hire a lawyer to try that shit
>particularly when any judge with their head on straight would throw the case out

kek

This is such a stupid thing to be mad about

If you ever work for a corporation i guarantee you there will be fat women there. You're only spinning your tires if you're mad about a big, publicly owned corp doing shit like this because literally every single one of them does it.

You don't.
Once you've seen the truth you can't go back.

>game studio explicitly and admittedly injects leftist political ideas into the "Good guy" roleplaying decisions in their roleplaying games, the products they are known for
>defends these politicized decision on their own official forums to their fans
>company declines as this trend continues on from Dragon Age: Origins
>some reaction-image posting, non-American pseudo-intellectual says "THEY'RE NOT ACKSHUALLY LEFTIST"

No, you're fucking stupid. You're also wrong.

Stop caring so much about race. Stop looking at any evil white character and thinking "This is an attack on my person" stop looking at any female character and thinking "This is white genocide"

so you've literally never eaten dark chocolate not in generic candy form?

made me chuckle lad

Doesn't work that way.

It sounds like a bullshit story, who would be stupid enough to browse online under their own name? Unless he somehow extracted e-mail, or maybe a weird IP check I'm not sure how he would be able to pinpoint the names of the offenders.

Unless they used 'his' answers that were marked. This is why I always 'changed up' my shit if I ever copied anything, making it completely intelligible from the source. If the students just Ctrl V'd that shit, they were too dumb to belong on uni, period.

its not female characters that are white genocide
its artificially injecting minorities and inflating them via exploitable unchecked illegal immigration and then cultivating a cultural acceptance of interracial relationships that is white genocide.

Not any more anyways.

Rise up white brother.

Attached: gamers rise up.jpg (500x886, 82K)

>If the students just Ctrl V'd that shit, they were too dumb to belong on uni, period.
and yet, they are there. pushed through by the system so that schools look good even though they arent capable of it.

Stop being mad about the outrage culture bullshit you feed yourself online and think about how much SJW bullshit you ACTUALLY deal with in your life outside of the internet. The internet is not real life. Don't be so weak minded that you let people you don't even know, from places you've never been shape the way you see the world.

Attached: black_lex_luthor.jpg (321x306, 14K)

>I still do not have a clue what 'leftist' means but I'll keep screeching.

Okay retard, QUIZ TIME: Give me your definition of what in gods earth you mean by 'leftist' in 300 words or less. Go time!

There is literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Skin pigmentation does not dictate who you can love.

unless I missed some revelatory NEW AI that can AUTOMATICALLY CODE games, you might have to explain that one.

>There is literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Skin pigmentation does not dictate who you can love.

Yikes, would rather not have mutant children.

Computer, code me a game without women or minorities

Attached: barclay-feat.png (1100x840, 845K)

hahahaha, well then your teacher counted as a good (and first, weirdly enough) casual filter.

I only dabbled in first years 15 years ago and already then it ... no wait it was already on my high school... I mean google checks on plagiarism. If you're too stupid to game such an easy to rig system, you really don't belong there if you have no skills or are too lazy.

This holy shit the paranoia is rediculous but I guess it’s to be expected. I haven’t met many right wingers that aren’t conspiracy cucks

>was in the mood for a new multiplayer looter shooter
>anthem sort of felt fun in demo
>full game sucks
rip
should i buy destiny 2 instead?

>They are not celebrities.
True. They're not anything really. They haven't produced any worthwhile content in literally years. The only fans they have these days are the truly pathetic and friendless bootlickers like yourself

so a bunch of trannies, roasties and onionboys are getting laid off after this, right? we win again baby

After Nemesis comes Catharsis.
Usually means Redemption, but its literal translation means Cleansing.

Like EA clensing the company of BioWare employees.

Attached: 1287530528990.png (241x230, 20K)

Just 1 hot chick and a bunch of gypsies, but that's it.

Attached: the suffering.jpg (1600x1200, 1.16M)

there is when there's a large coordinated effort by a powerful political party (the left) artificially inducing it by showing it fucking EVERYWHERE in all media in an attempt to normalize it so that people increasingly get into interracial relationships that produce mixed children that are of a statistically lower intelligence level than either of the parents, all for the purpose of creating a dumber, more easily manipulated population that are practically guaranteed to vote for that political party (the left) because now they're considered a "minority" and given free shit while being mislead into believing they are somehow a victim of nonexistent white racism

the worst part is that im not even memeing. thats ACTUALLY what is happening. the best part is how it is ONLY whites who are encouraged to interbreed. never heard a libtard say that Israel should start letting in refugees and become more "diverse" (codeword for anti-white genocide). never once heard them say it about Mexico either. or Japan. or China. or ANY country other than ones populated by white europeans, meaning the USA and NW europe.

bonus round: the leaders of this movement are all jews in high positions in the democrat party

>in the mood for a multiplayer looter shooter
so... in the mood for destiny or anthem? kind of boxing yourself in there.

They're at maximum C O P E

I dont blame them, they're all having to prep their resumes

cringe and bluepilled

>Bungie chads successfully, openly argued against what Acvisition is doing to their game, then literally purchased the rigths to Destiny and broke ties with Activision

Might as well, Destiny 3 is going to be Bungie's return to form.

is this an actual female who is just very ugly or a tranny?

“About a year ago, I started paying attention to what my press days looked like and the critics reviewing movies, and noticed it appeared to be overwhelmingly white male,” she told the publication.

“So, I spoke to Dr Stacy Smith at the USC Annenberg Inclusion Iniative, who put together a study to confirm that.

“Moving forward, I decided to make sure my press days were more inclusive.

“After speaking with you [Keah Brown, journalist; a woman of colour with cerebral palsy], the film critic Valerie Complex and a few other women of colour, it sounded like across the board they weren’t getting the same opportunities as others.

“When I talked to the facilities that weren’t providing it, they all had different excuses.”

Attached: BRIE-LARSON-1745386.jpg (590x420, 49K)

might as well enjoy some chocolate before you get shit-canned

>My racist mind doesn't like seeing folks with different skin pigmentation, naturally this is a giant conspiracy by the enemy political camp

Attached: 1406678918870.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

Fuck you you piece of shit, transexual men ARE real women

Always found it weird that people who are so mad about the outrage culture of the left get outraged at anything related to mjnorities in video games

they can all burn

Attached: 1501543706292.jpg (755x755, 110K)

It's literally the same outrage culture.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If you weren't a newfag and/or actually played their games since 2010 you would know. But you're a tourist. Yeah, yeah, burden of proof. I'm not getting into a semantic argument with an autist that has such a narrow definition of leftism doesn't think it can be applied to a company COMPRISED of individuals with twitter accounts that publically support LEFTIST events, individuals, organizations, and political movements. Keep shutting your eyes and closing your ears, foreigner.

UMA DELICIA

nono, you can explain your little meme-word, which is an actual word, with an actual definition. Give me what you mean by leftist. Unless you're too stooopiiid for wurds that maek muy brain hurt. I bet the 'leftists' made you stoopid too huh?

Attached: china building fun things.jpg (2560x1920, 3.13M)

classic left wing strawman, every time

>THEEMMMMM THEYYYYY PLAANSSS
>WHO OTHER PEOPLE FUCK IS SOMEHOW OFFENSIVE TO MEEE
>MEEMESSS
based retard

Attached: missing link.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

?

Didn't it's pre orders sell out anyway, the game is going to be a major success in spite of the score.

They're just celebrating their soon to be blissful death from the dEAmon that bought their souls.

Is that Brutalism?
Looks cool

Get a load of this guy, he actually believes this bullshit too. This is the average /pol/ poster

Youve never been to a university in your life, HS dropout.
Anything below a 70% is an automatic fail.

>Spout off with racism
>Get called a racist
>DESE DURN LIBRULS TRYNA MAKE US LOOK LIKE KKK MEMBERS

Attached: 1539630922310.png (975x1278, 89K)

Fuck you

struggling to see your point

In my transfer phenomena courses at uc davis 62 would've been a b minus I think

>more memes
I probably browsed this shithole when you were still playing whatever zoomer game you grew up with.
I take it you can't actually defend yourself. Shit, even when I casually shitpost /pol/ to death I at least get some retards that *try* to write down their infantile thoughts down, but I guess even that is too hard for you.

Good luck using words you do not know the definition of. Totally doesn't make you sound like a complete retard or anything.

Attached: doggo stuck again.jpg (540x675, 104K)

its fucking embarrassing how much non-americans care about american politics. shit must be so broke in the third world youd rather get outraged over the imprecision of fat retards than fix your own corrupt, dysfunctional governments

I might be wrong but I believe it is an official governmental building in china. China's government is fucking evil but this indeed, is really fucking cool. Woudlnt want my home to stand in front of it though.

>those boxes in the background all filled with unshipped anthem copies

>Still no actual argument

Not even any of the guys you replied to, but you are getting demolished right now user

>even when I casually shitpost /pol/ to death
Y I K E S

nice life

>muh politics is me screeching terms I do not grasp
yes ok little baby. The world would care less for your 'politics' if you retards didnt bomb entire countries to death and cause huge refugee waves across the civilized countries.

I'll put it in terms you might grasp more easily. You shit all over the place, people dont like stupid retards that shit all over the place.

Attached: polfield.jpg (600x178, 34K)

do something about it other than shitpost on /pol/ lol

you can't ;)

> can't follow simple analogy
That's your problem, not mine.

Attached: normal people react to pol.jpg (400x267, 31K)

at my uni 65% is a credit lol.

It's fun to tease retards. It also helps them develop some more resistance to the harsh world that made them afraid of society and hug the computer. I'm doing a noble job by raping them verbally, it helps them develop a thicker skin inside their echo chamber.

Attached: battler of soy.png (1584x864, 300K)

You mean I should be able stop the army of the world's first hyperpower ?
Why would I do that? you retards are so busy with race politics and wasting all your money on stupid wars in useless tiny countries you will implode soon. Even a 3rd world tier shit country like china is a 'threat' to you. That's how weak your country is right now.

Attached: indjuns.jpg (650x813, 182K)

What preschool do you go to....?

I my uni thats like a b+.

I would up the price too if I knew that a lot of big players were competing for it.

you have serious autism m8

china's 2nd world, but you didn't go to college. good luck. the irony of this reaction image is wasted on you since you embody that type of person, just towards /pol/ instead of normies. really amusing seeing how hard you'd explode

Man, I really never thought I was racist but I sincerely wish there were less Indian people in the lower mainland. They're so fucking annoying unless they're like 4th generation Canadian

>and think about how much SJW bullshit you ACTUALLY deal with in your life outside of the internet
Okay
>denied scholarships for being a white male
>denied job opportunities for being a white male
>every job I've ever had let women and niggers get away with borderline murder before punishing or firing them because they were scared of the possible backlash
>it's literally illegal for white men to exclude women and shitskins from their own companies
>nearly every single piece of media has forced messages of "RASCIM BAD! BUT IT'S OKAY TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE!"
>people with MAGA hats or Trump signs are attacked on the streets or have their property vandalized