Sony just don't deserve all the hate at all

>Giving Japan Studio total freedom to create their own unique games
>Polyphony studio has another studio now
>Committed to create more single player games
>Outsold the Switch last year
>Won the GOTY (God of War)
>God of War has won more GOTY awards than BoTW and it's the second fastest exclusive (over 11 million copies sold by now)
>Spider-Man is the fastest selling PlayStation exclusive ever (9 million and counting) and fastest selling PlayStation exclusive
>Still funding weird and fun games like Dreams, Concrete Genie, Lost Soul Aside, etc
>Has a plethora of upcoming exclusives and Japanese third party support One Piece World Seeker, Devil May Cry V, Sekiro, Ni Oh 2, Judgment, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Dreams, Medievil, Senran Kagura 7, TLOU Part II, Left Alive, Persona 5 R, Code Vein, Catherine Full Body, Dragon Ball RPG Action game, 13 Sentinels, Granblue Versus, Granblue Fantasy, Project Prelude Rune, Project Awakening, Babylon's fall, etc etc
>Last of Us part II won the most awards at e3 2018 and it's the most awaited exclusive game
>Ghost of Tsushima is an excellent action game that got heavily praised
>Death Stranding is confirmed to be an unique outstanding game from one of the best and acclaimed game's directors ever
>Confirmed to double down on first party games
>They don't follow any current trend in vidya like Battle Royale or any of that shit
>Shawn hinted that they are looking to create/buy more game studios for a more variety of games
>Praises the competition when they do fine.

Attached: sonyjapan.png (480x412, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhdE89KBvD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6pQLkZSdY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTc7xbI3AYM
youtube.com/watch?v=RskCvq9l_Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdBxIBppps
youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=_80YabJMnz8
youtube.com/watch?v=TfwIr5repY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Astrobot was too good for this homosexual earth

Shuhei Yoshida is based

>still no ape escape 4

Japan Studio is Sony's best developer. It's sad that they've been relegated to a support studio and shitting out Knack all this time. And when they do release a game, Sony pretends like it doesn't exist and treat it worse than a 3rd party studio

Attached: 34993328001_44134158db_b.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

>Censors jap games
>All studios are abandoning the ship
>Won goty on a program that no one gives a shit since 2010
>has almost no games coming, and the ones coming are either coming to pc or is shit
>Abandoned psx 2018 and e3 2019 due to having nothing to show since they've shown the same shit for 5 consecutive years
>Gets a huge bitch slap mid-gen by microsoft by losing in power and exclusives
>The most awaited game by sonyfags for the rest of the gen are the last of lesbians 2, full of sjw shit

sony deserves all the hate they get, gtfo

Attached: Dmar9nOXgAA63ru.jpg (983x720, 120K)

you know japan studio is great at creating a world, likable characters and story but absolute dog shit at creating gameplay for games that are not platformers. Still I hope we will see Puppeteer, SSD and Folklore on ps4.

>Creativity

That's a red flag

Why?

Creativity usually means artistic garbage and shit gameplay, like Ico for example.

Ico is a piece of shit, god I can't fucking stand it.

Look at all that false information

>onions censorstation
>not deserving of hate

Stfu censorship shill

>>Giving Japan Studio total freedom to create their own unique games

lol

mutt sjws will easily destroy this. you are too optimistic. they just hate japan. no logic. you just dont understand it.

"Japanese creativity" doesn't exist anymore. All they do now is copy the west on years old trends. It's pathetic, honestly.

>total freedom to create their own unique games
>after Sony censor all the games from japan
HAHAHA

Attached: 1548884927619.jpg (626x417, 70K)

huh

imagine being this delusional. western aaa developers with infinite budgets can't even make better games than compile heart anymore, let alone capcom, nintendo, squeenix and atlus.

Attached: dranthem.png (1680x622, 424K)

Pretty accurate.

Sony wants more cinematic experiences, and they can rot in hell for that. That shit ruins games.

That jap game sounds fucking great, why can't American devs come up with unique ideas like that?

Why do people hate Sony so much?

Money
Think of it like this; When you only need to make around 10k sales to break even you have a lot of freedom to do whatever you want. By comparison when you have to sell over 10 million to not break even and you can bomb at 6 million you have to be incredibly cautious and safe so as to not piss people off. CH can make a game like Death End because if it flops well there's always next time. If a AAA dev tried to do it with their normal budget and it flopped well, they're kinda fucked.

Buzzwords

it is good, i'm playing it right now.

t. snoy nigger

Censor is a buzzword

AAA games are causing the biggest issue for the industry. So much wasted money on titles that are milquetoast at best, what’s the best way to get this through to the publishers? Voting with your wallet isn’t working, and the bootlickers shout down any form of valid complaint.

>program
it's ok when BotW won it tho, right?

This

They can make whatever they want but anything they make is destined to fail because Snoy California will refuse to market it.

eitf i love sony now god bless you op for setting the record straight

Attached: 1547282169513.png (800x600, 69K)

>Gets a huge bitch slap mid-gen by microsoft by losing in power and exclusives
Oh no, he's retarded

Something something California something something censorship something something snoy

>If I mock and belittle the people calling out censorship I'll convince people it's a non-issue

Attached: 1550784323280.png (500x500, 159K)

Censorship isn't an issue

the most pathetic thing that you already-pathetic weaboos can do is sit around, pretending that sony still cares about nip games. actually, they do still care, but they only care about AAA nip games geared towards a western audience for the $$$.
sony is not our company anymore, and the sooner you realize this, the better it is. weaboos and otaku who actually care about games have moved onto PC and nintendo like almost a decade ago.

again -- the most pathetic thing are weaboos and otaku who think that sony srill cares for them

Most normalfags like tlou, I'm not into gay shit so I know I wouldn't enjoy it, but seeing as the west is pretty much a recreation of Sodom and Gomorrah I don't see you consider it a bad thing. It's a game that goes along with that culture.

Wouldn't say a decade yet, it's been more like 8 years.

Say what you will about Japan Studio, but the games they work on always have top tier soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhdE89KBvD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6pQLkZSdY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTc7xbI3AYM
youtube.com/watch?v=RskCvq9l_Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdBxIBppps
youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=_80YabJMnz8

Attached: 20171122_0843_59445_.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

>>Polyphony studio has another studio now
Wait when did this happen?

Reminder that just within the last 12 months, Sony has:
>moved the Playstation HQ to California
>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
>lost several console exclusives to Switch
>pulled out of E3 completely
>gone on record saying they're struggling to adapt to the current climate and thinks consoles will be obsolete soon
>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on

>Yea Forums
>people

Attached: 1483209898661.jpg (700x744, 43K)

Job listing late last year for a second team in Tokyo. They now have two in Japan, one in the US and one in Holland.

>This pasta again

Don't hate Sony, but they don't make many games I like so generally speaking I just talk empirically about them, which sounds like hate due to perception.

she cute

Who the fuck is making all these shit decisions?

That's a b8 post

>gone on record saying they're struggling to adapt to the current climate and thinks consoles will be obsolete soon
complete lies
they literally said that they think consoles will be still around for a long time, and while streaming is the future it won't come anytime soon
>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on
article title taken out of context
Shawn said they want to KEEP making fewer but higher quality games like they did in the last years, not to make fewer games than what they are doing now. In fact Shawn said they want to acquire more studios and broaden the type of games they make
>pulled out of E3 completely
completely irrelevant
E3 probably costs a tons of money for these companies, and it's nothing more than a twitch/youtube stream
>lost several console exclusives to Switch
DQ11 has been revealed since several years to make it to the switch eventually
>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
I guess that's actually bad? Then again, Sony still has the most amount of crossplay with PC, and they are probably trying to get back at MS because of how they refused crossplay last gen, even though they didn't have to sacrifice the benefits of such a big lead back then
>moved the Playstation HQ to California
irrelevant, it's the same people who do the decisions. This move was only made for easier cooperation with the first party studios.
>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
this all falls into the "censorship case" category, which is the most forcedly overblown thing I've seen on Yea Forums in a while. Like 4 or so visual novels were censored a fucking half year ago. Sure it's shit but shit like this always happened every now and then with all consoles.

This

Seething

muh anime titties

I like to imagine that people who write stuff like seething are the ones that are actually seething all along.

She looks like she fucks black guys though...

>Has a plethora of upcoming exclusives
*also on pc

Even better, brotha.

n-no

>but nintendo
knee jerk reaction

I think you missed the xbox thread buddy

>Japan studio is slow and does pretentious games
>Polyphony got completely BTFO by Turn10 and even a huge weeb like me can admit this. Still slow as fuck and out of touch with the current racing game market
>Single player games shouldn't be fucking movies
>God of War is a huge piece of shit
>God of War is a huge piece of shit
>capeshit
>Dream is wasted and useless as an exclusive. And they sure AS FUCK DIDN'T FUND EVOLUTION STUDIO OR STUDIO LIVERPOOL
FUCK YOU FOR THAT ONE
>WOW LOOK AT THAT LIST OF CENSORED GAMES
Sony doesn't give a fuck about 3rd parties which is why most of the traditionally Sony loyal 3rd parties all fucked off to PC and Switch this gen
>Last of Us part Woke
Not a fucking argument and this series is shit like every Naughty Dog ""games""
>Ghost of Bamham Combat
>Death Stranding is on PC
>As a former Sonyfag, Sony's first parties were NEVER the point of their consoles, outside of maybe their UK productions (Wipeout, Motorstrom etc) which are now dead and I still can't accept this
>They don't follow any current trend
Except moving to fucking California and adopting the ideologies of a sickening communist cult
Fuck you.

Seething

Yes exactly, the absolute state of Sony after I supported them for nearly 20 years is absolutely making me SEETH like motherfucker

Literally stop censoring games and I'll like you again. I liked you faggots before. I have 3 Sony consoles and over 200 games for them. But as long as you fucking pieces of shit censor my games I have nothing but ill will for you and actively work to harm you.

Attached: actual real screenshot.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

All you can do is keep supporting the devs that make unique and interesting games. I'm not saying purchase blindly. To our benefit Japanese devs release a fuck tonne of details about their games and release plenty of footage. Use that to determine if the game's worth your money. If it is the ideal way of doing things would be to make yourself one of the first week sales. If the games are selling well and breaking even more get made. AAA will keep growing and expanding but like a balloon they'll eventually spread too thin and pop. As long as the small devs keep alive they can keep making games.
That's all we can do, bootlickers will lick boots and voting with your wallet does work just not in the way you're thinking.
We vote by buying not by not buying. If a game sells enough it makes money, it means more people want it. The intention then is to buy those games and keep those devs afloat so that when the balloon pops they don't suffer.
Essentially its one long ass waiting game.

>falseflagging AND seething
this is a new low

>11 million copies with 70 million install base
Why do they even bother making shitty movie games ?

>falseflagging
Now you're grasping at straws. You can't even refute any of the arguments

You being assmad isnt going to unsell 85 million PS4s

They didn't have to make the PS4 Pro so pathetically bad
They didn't have to start censoring games
They didn't have to close off their last good game studios
They didn't have to put the online behind PS+ which used to be fine by itself
They didn't have to be such jew for the Vita and kill it off artificially by stopping supporting it

>like four or so
There's also the censored/canceled group image that I unfortunately don't have, else I would post it instead. Also reminder that Catherine was censored in the way that the devs had to hold themselves back in order to fall within Sony's policy.

Attached: 1550246364394.jpg (907x1550, 418K)

I don't have an issue with Sony other than being the most anti-consumer console maker. They are still way behind Western AAA developers in that category.

Their fanbase though acts like niggers which is why most people have hate for Sony.

>E3 probably costs a tons of money for these companies
I don't know user, if XSeed can show up with Senran Kagura and get a good reception there it's clearly not that expensive. Maybe Sony shouldn't have blown all their money on 2 whole locations(1 of which had to be built for a grand total of 30 minutes of use or less) they'd need to funnel thousands upon thousands of people through so they could virtue signal maybe they'd not have blown all that money and been the laughing stock of E3.

>I-I'm totally not falseflagging guys
>I'm totally not making up objective lies beside forcing shitty memes, I'm truly a disappointed costumer

Attached: falseflag.png (706x674, 79K)

>Like 4 or so visual novels
AND 6 or so games
Why are you defending censorship?

Dreams got me. PS4 won this generation easily.

How are they supposed to be creative when califucks keep running the show?

Always

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Most of these are normie FIFA/MADDEN/COD casual sales dumbass, the most volatile type of audience. Xbox used to have the same type of casuals and look where they are now. Sony angered it's loyal core audience while having no guarantee they'll get the casuals back for the PS5.

>Japan Studio
>pretentious

Apart from maybe a few instances like Soul Sacrifice coming off at times like it was written by a depressed philosophy/classics major, how so?

Attached: previewdscf0261.png (912x684, 1.14M)

How is Nintendo more pro consumer? You have to buy a fucking 20 dollar stand to charge the game using the kickstand. The console is designed to nickel and dime you with accessories to fix design flaws.

Delusional.
So this is how you're gonna treat a former Sony fan? So be it, your character is taking the hit, not me.
I bet you didn't even know Sony nuked it's UK studio.
You're not fooling anyone.

>angered the core audience while attracting casuals

So the Wii which people crow about being the greatest selling ever?

>it's the same people who do the decisions.
Oof dude

sony isn't perfect by any means, but get real. nintendo and microsoft are far more anti-consumer. most of the awful practices ruining the industry today can be traced back to them.

>which is the most forcedly overblown thing I've seen on Yea Forums
Fuck off, the fact that it's happening at all is already unacceptable

oh sorry, it wasn't only 4, it was only 6 minuscule games that were affected like a half year ago and absolutely nothing happened since then.

>Also reminder that Catherine was censored in the way that the devs had to hold themselves back in order to fall within Sony's policy.
complete lies. Stop spreading bullcrap you manipulative little shit. Fullbody is already out in Japan and it has even more lewd shit in it than the original version had.

Attached: 1548191360615.png (793x902, 648K)

I've been a sony faggot for my entire life ever since I got a PS1 and current sony absolutely deserves the hate it's getting and even more. Maybe the PS4 is not a complete disaster but compared to what the Playstation brand used to be it's an absolute shitshow.

The WiiU failing to get the Wii's audience is probably the best evidence that you really can't count of the normalfag audience across generations

impressive cope

Quick question: How much is Sony paying you to suck their cock?
>it was only 6 minuscule games
Just because you don't like them doesn't mean others don't. There are people that like these smaller games, they have something unique to them, if you want more bland shit more power to you but some people don't, shitting on them because you have to be a good little cock sock doesn't make you mature or smart, it makes you an over-glorified onnahole.

>Sony gets lucky and manages to sidestep Microsoft's colossal early gen fuck-ups and goes on to have an arguably deserved successful gen only to decide "yeah, actually maybe MS was on to something"

wut

Niggers

Also Nintendo supported the WiiU for five years while Sony abandoned the Vita after setting it up to fail. Microsoft was worse in the past, but are more pro consumer now. I'm not talking about ten years ago I'm talking about how things are now.

>>Giving Japan Studio total freedom to create their own unique games
Until California Playstation HQ tells them they have to dumb it down for western sensibilities.

>oh sorry, it wasn't only 4, it was only 6 minuscule games that were affected like a half year ago and absolutely nothing happened since then.
You're a dumb fucking nigger. The devs HAVE TO COMPLY WITH THE NEW COMMIE SJW REGULATIONS. Of course you won't hear about brutal cuts NOW because the devs had the time to adjust to the bullshit (while still forced to answer to a murricunt company for their nip products), but that doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist anymore, the devs are still struggling to work around these bullshit regs
Takaki LITERALLY STOPPED SENRAN 7's DEVELOPMENT DUE TO THIS.
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS "NOTHING"?
You goddamn fucking fanboy

this shit happened to all platforms all the fucking time you low IQ retard. This case wasn't any different from the hundred of other cases Nintendo or Sony in the past censored a Japanese game, or even Valve pulled off games from Steam for retarded reasons (while Microsoft in general doesn't even release these games on their platform).

the only reason why this case ever got special attention is because it was the first and only time where sony censored something that nintendo didn't
that, and because people here are so fucking starved to find something about Sony they can shitpost with

>games

Attached: PatsySmiles1.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Nintendo
They stopped doing it.
>Sony
Never specifically censored games until now.

>sony censored something that nintendo didn't
Literally what the fuck are you saying? Sony never censored games period.

don't pretend that you ever cared about those games user, most of them are not even released in the west, and pretty much all of them have easily accessible pc versions that you can play even on your toaster

then again, this isn't my main point. My point is that censorship with consoles is not some fucking new thing, this shit always happened every now and then, you faggots just blew this particular case out of proportion like crazy

You're a dumbass nigger newfaggot who wasn't here for the outburst of hate nintendo got for censoring games like FE Fates or Fatal Frame. You're just a complacent sonyfag acting like "Oh its nothing, other companies do it" as if its an excuse. 0.05 cents has been added in your account, now go back to fucking reddit please

>Sony just don't deserve all the hate at all
They published this patent. That alone is worthy of being given all the hate in universe. If you want 1984 to happen then its simple. Kill yourself you worthless condom.

> snoybros are considered brave and strong for protecting and shilling for snoy
>tendies are considered shills and austistic when they shill for nindy
Yea Forums

Attached: pic_memes_49.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

What is this dumb tranny saying
Sony had nothing to do with any censorship whatsoever in the past, certainly not toword 3rd parties at least. People made the game they wanted around CERO's regulations and that's all, Sony did they job and allowed the game on their platform regardless of the content.
This got attention because they stopped doing this and are now policing content

>people here are so fucking starved to find something about Sony they can shitpost with
You're out of your mind. I only got Sony consoles and nothing else, I never even played Mario for pete's sake, and I'm legit mad about this whole afair and is the proof that Sony got corrupted by their move to California. It's not a matter of trolling or not, this is a very important issue.

>Also Nintendo supported the WiiU for five years
kek, no they didn't. i own a wii u. nintendo gave up on it after 2014. the last two years of the wii u were spent in a perpetual game drought while they saved up for the switch launch.
>Sony abandoned the Vita after setting it up to fail.
blame the idiot who decided to make everyone use expensive proprietary memory cards. nobody outside of japan was ever going to accept that besides a small niche audience of weebs. the vita was doa in the west, especially after nintendo cut the price of the 3ds.
despite that, sony finally stopped production on it this year - compared to nintendo, who stopped production on the wii u a couple months *before* the switch came out.
>Microsoft was worse in the past, but are more pro consumer now.
pushing streaming games as a service is one of the most anti-consumer ideas yet, but that's what microsoft is planning to do next generation.
also, the cash grabs that microsoft invented in previous generations - such as paid online, paid dlc and microtransactions - have done lasting damage to this hobby that continues today, so you can't write it all off as just "ten years ago." especially when microsoft hasn't discontinued any of those things.

They had plenty of nice stuff on the PSP
Nobody but Japan bought them, the future is Nintendo.

>Takaki LITERALLY STOPPED SENRAN 7's DEVELOPMENT DUE TO THIS.

Unironically based Sony BTFO'ing kusoge. Balance fanservice with actual gameplay like Itagaki did or don't bother at all.

Attached: 1529025453971.jpg (908x1512, 287K)

so why the fuck does Catherine is still full of lewd shit? How does SC still release dlc with borderline vagina and nipple stickers as armors?

you realize that the shit you are talking about was never brought up ever again by any devs like since a fucking half year ago? Maybe because the new "commie sjw regulations" you are sperging about is not actually a thing. Or do you seriously believe that there is some conspiracy theory behind this shit and the devs just aren't allowed to complain about this shit anymore or what?

>don't pretend that you ever cared about those games user
Who's pretending? I bought the ultra deluxe version of Mary Skelter 2 because I loved the first game. I bought the new Bullet Girls, I was going to buy Yuuragi-sou Yuuna because the anime got me super interested and I loved Matrix's work. I import games from Japan, so tell me again, WHO is pretending? Is it the person importing games from Japan to support devs he likes and wants to see succeed or the liar claiming it's only visual novels?
>muh PC version
Ok then explain to me, simple questions;
WHERE is the PC version of Genkai Tokki Castle Panzer? Where is the PC version of Yuuragi-sou Yuuna? Where is the PC version of Mary Skelter 2? Where is the PC version of Omega Labyrinth Z? You claim there's a PC version then WHERE is it?
>Hurrr it's not new
You know what IS new? Forcing developers to speak exclusively in English with a MULTINATIONAL company for a game that is ONLY going to release in Japan. Why would that need to happen? It's never leaving Japan is it? No? THEN WHY? What about forcing developers to do ALL THAT on California's work hours. How is that not some fucking new thing?
>You blew it out of proportion like crazy
How? How is being mad a company for doing something so anti-consumer and terrible for business relations NOT in proportion. Do you think we just forgot what Light revealed to us?
Explain in perfect clarity; HOW is it ok for Sony to force devs planning to make a game solely for Japanese audiences that will never leave Japan to communicate in English for their games to release IN JAPAN ONLY?
No dodging the subject, answer the fucking questions.

Sony fans are insufferable but I've never had a problem with Sony itself. Brought the bantz at the launch E3 with its whole game sharing bit and my biggest complaints are things they havent done (like backwards compatibility) rather than things they have. their worst offense was monetizing their PSN, but that was more Microsofts fault since they normalized it with Xbox Live so Sony was in a position where they either had to do the same to compete or simply lose a massive revenue stream. And at the time, they didn't have a monopoly on the console market.

Attached: 1393468392653.jpg (512x368, 27K)

This

>sony never censored anything before this
don't be such a fucking retards
youtube.com/watch?v=TfwIr5repY0
censorship in all consoles is something that always happened from time to time. (You) are either falseflagging manipulative little shits, or you are seriously just too retarded to realize that you are just blowing one case of censorship ridiculously out of proportion.

And would you look at that,
The little condom got BTFO and can't make an argument against someone that exposed him for the shitter he is. Surprise surprise.

>sony gamo need more lifetime and hallmark tier quality drama and voice acting like other sony gamo

Attached: 1450883628566.png (432x415, 177K)

>Forcing developers to speak exclusively in English with a MULTINATIONAL company for a game that is ONLY going to release in Japan. Why would that need to happen? It's never leaving Japan is it? No? THEN WHY? What about forcing developers to do ALL THAT on California's work hours. How is that not some fucking new thing?

what you still don't seem to realize is that this whole shit still only happened at that one specific week like a half year ago. No other case like this happened since then.
If you still didn't realize that this whole case was some one time fuckup then you might seriously have brain damage. Same goes for the whole censorship case.

If there was some actual heavy new "regulation by Sony" and this whole thing wasn't just one fuckup by miscommunication or accidentally putting the wrong person at the wrong position then this shit would be continously happening since then.
Except it isn't happening. At all.

>Force NDA to shut people up
>mainstream jounalists hate Jap games anyways so they're fine letting them die or suffer
>only places reporting are also the only places that don't have shills.
>it only happened once
REALLY? And you know this how? Please, enlighten us all. Oh and there are other questions to answer. Get to answering those unless you want to concede those points little condom.

what?

i don't answer to retards

>REALLY? And you know this how? Please, enlighten us all.
aren't you fucking ironic saying this after your literal conspiracy theory faggotry?

what I said was completely reasonable point. If the the whole "new censorship regulation" you are constantly sperging about was an actual thing then we would be still seeing it happening constantly, and the things happening in that week a half year ago wasn't the only thing you could bring up.

Sony either just fucked up something with it's communication or already backpedaled right after that week, either way, there is no "sjw commie censorship regulation" bullshit you are talking about these days.

Really?
So then it should be reasonable to say that games announced after that week shouldn't have to censor any content? Correct?
Ok then
>Varnir of the Dragon Star
>Arc of Alchemist
>Senran Kagura not getting its mode patched back in after delaying the game already(if it WAS a mistake then it shouldn't be censored still, yes?)
>DAL collection is getting scenes cut
>OLZ hasn't been reinstated(again if it was a simple mistake this shouldn't be an issue, yes?)
>MS2 still is censored(this also happened well after that week half a year ago)
>DOA Xtreme3 Scarlet is censored(this was well after that week half a year ago)
>Conception Plus was censored(again this happened well after that week half a year ago)
>Takaki is stating that Sony's policy is making it hard to make SK7 STILL.
If it was a mistake as you claim NONE of this should be happening. So explain why it is? You claim Sony did no wrong or backpedaled yet I don't see any backpedaling happening. Strange isn't it?

>devs just aren't allowed to complain about this shit anymore
It's this one. California Playstation HQ has already demonstrated willingness to outright cancel pending releases whose development has finished. They just had to write a memo to their publishing licensees to the effect of
>nice game you got there, sure would be a shame if it ended up like Omega Labyrinth Z

So I don’t play on other consoles so I’m wondering: for free to play games, do you get a bonus for having a multiplayer subscription? For example, if you have PS+, you get a starter costume and some Vbucks for Fortnite. I think Apex Predator gives you two free costumes. And lots of other f2p gives you some sort of starter bundles. Does this happen for other consoles too? Like if I have xbox live, do I get free stuff for Fortnite?

No, having PS+ give you free games that you can play as long as you are subscribed to it, i got For Honor this month and other stuff, you also get special offers and stuff.

No, you also get bonus items for certain games depending on what the big partnership is currently. Paladins, Apex, and Fortnite all have exclusive stuff for PS+ members

Oh yeah, i forgot, there are also exclusive free PS+ themes

So i’m guess that Xbox live members don’t get the same free bundles?

I dunno lol, i don't own one lol