KINGU KURIMUSON

KINGU KURIMUSON
MIERU

Attached: 1550853200559.png (835x458, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfWkVLTUd1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

narancia, abacchio and bruno die

Bucciarati dies right there, but his will sustains him until the end of the mission, Abbacchio gets fisted to death , Narancia gets impaled in a fence during the whole Silver Chariot requiem body exchange between all the members. Also Polnareff is a cripple who gets swapped by his stand into the body of stand turtle

I don't think he dies right there, he just bleeds out a little later on, as I recall. Characters tend to not die until their soul leaves their body which only happens around when Giorno comes in.

>Implying anyone who actually cares about Jojo on 4Channel hasn't read all of the manga

Attached: 1550422461522.png (200x300, 96K)

You know everyone has read the manga right?

good riddance, part 5 onwards fucking sucks

How does DavidPro do it? This was argueable the best anime episode I've ever seen. The buildup, music and animation were all amazing.

Pure kino episode.

Attached: 1501097065206.jpg (774x1200, 316K)

In a panel, Giorno specifically recalls after that fight that "he can't sense life energy in bruno's body" or some shamanic shit like that

Anyone have a place I can watch Part 5 for free?

Attached: index.png (225x225, 9K)

google

only zoomers don't know and they deserve to suffer

watchcartoononline.io

kissanime

I thought Giorno used GE to "animate" his body or some shit like that.

4anime(dot)to

just torrent it you underaged

>Yea Forums spamming spoilers because Yea Forums likes an anime that isn't something like Sword Art Online or other Harem trash

pathetic

Yeah, but that's after Bruno's soul leaves his body isn't it?

The horror, the panic, the confusion and the tension in this episode was fantastic.

I never expected to start watching JoJo for horror, but after this episode you'd have a hard time telling me this wasn't a scary series.

Attached: Satan enters the game.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

nyaa.si now fuckoff

>telling stream fags about nyaa
fuck off

Body horror becomes more of a regularity starting at SO too. I think one of the author's notes has Araki talk about his influence from horror movies, but I may be misremembering.

Attached: 1451278383634.png (897x1300, 263K)

Where are you guys watching the English dub for this? I know season 5 started already but I haven't watched any of it yet.

Anime only here, I'm confused. What does Emperor Crimson do?

>dub

Attached: 1522077998063.jpg (640x775, 106K)

no I just fucking hate memespouters and jojo attracts them like fucking flies

i know you know but it really isn't that complicated when you aren't reading a shitty jap->chink->whatever->english manga translatiion

>dub
also
>dub while its still airing in japan

Attached: 1549933406923.jpg (655x702, 187K)

They literally explained it in the episode.

>This is what King Crimson does.
>except it isn't

Can someone tell me why they did all this bullshit to get Trish there and he was just gonna kill her anyway?

I'm sure if you think for more than a minute you can get an idea

youtube.com/watch?v=BfWkVLTUd1w
Araki is great at creating tension and an unnerving atmosphere, he even got better with body horror with time. He could legit make a horror story if he wanted to, it helps that the voice acting and music in animation heighten his stuff instead of knocking it down