LET OUT YOUR FUCKING ANGER HERE. WHAT'S FUCKING PISSING YOU OFF RIGHT THE FUCK NOW?

LET OUT YOUR FUCKING ANGER HERE. WHAT'S FUCKING PISSING YOU OFF RIGHT THE FUCK NOW?

MY FUCKING MAILMAN BROKE THE FUCKING PACKAGE THAT HAD MY DOOM FIGURE AND ITS BEYOND REPAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1476848301704.gif (351x333, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't you send it back and have them send another?

Cool video games, you worthless faggot.

I hate that I can't post furry crops on off-topic thread

>when the estrogen hits the post

my gf broke up with me, i told my friend not to come over today because i smashed up the place but now i’m regretting it. beating his ass in smash is just what i need desu

ELVES

Treat yourself to a wank followed by a sleep. You'll be ok.

Boring people bereft of personality are ruining the world and must be culled

I JUST DIED 36 TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW ON RAINWORLD, AND THAT STUPID SCAV IS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I JUST NEED TO FOLLOW THE DAMM TRAIN.

SEETHING

Attached: ffxiv_05082018_012229.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

You'd need radical antinatalism for that because boring people bereft of personality are 90%+ of the population.

Attached: 1548545838640.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Why can't you tell him your schedule cleared up or whatever?

KH3 IS SO DISAPPOINTING AND MEDIOCRE IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

Looks like I'll be the next Stalin then

I THOUGHT IT WOULD JUST BE A FART
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Tyrone smiles
>She can orgasm now
She says once she saw you playing smash she wanted a REAL man.

MY GODDAMN RETARDED GP IS MISDIAGNOSING ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE ANOTHER THREE WEEKS OF ANTI FUNGAL MEDICATION ON MY SCALP WHILE ITS CLEARLY BACTERIAL

also fuck the fifth pantheon in hollow knight

Some random biker broke my damn Impotent Rage statue for killing their meth loving boss or whatever. Imma be killing all of them now brb

Are you sure that's a liberal? they have a suspiciously chad-like figure

Is that Cowboy Henk in there?

I wish pedoshits fucking died in a shed fire. I hate cunny posters and if I knew who you where I would go to each of your houses and blow your faces away with a shotgun. I fucking hate you faggots, you fantasize about raping children so I want to rape you with a tire iron. Fucking die. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

its from those cartoons in tv in gta 5
I think this one was impotent rage

I gotta get a haircut then go into work to check my schedule. I hate going in there.

Kinda upset about not knowing what to play. I feel so apathetic until DMC5 and Sekiro come out Nothing is very interesting.

Do you, by any chance, happen to frequent /dgg/?

Attached: 1544960275266.jpg (640x853, 63K)

No, I only really go on Yea Forums and /vg/.

STOP BEING SO PASSIVE ABOUT SHIT ART TELL THEM TO IMPROVE INSTEAD OF ENABLING THEIR UNDESERVED EGO INCLUDING MINE

Seek Loomis you shitter.

Found out that KH3 couldn't end without screwing up more of The World Ends With You, and there has officially been more support of the game as a KH spin-off than the original ever got. Not sure I even want a sequel anymore, so I guess I'm angry? More depressed honestly.

I CAN'T BEAT THE PROFANED GUARDIANS IN THE TERRARIA CALAMITY MOD EVEN THOUGH I'M MAX GEARED FOR MY SPEC AND I HAVE LIKE A MILLION BUFF EFFECTS ACTIVE AND AN ARENA BUILT AND I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING C A S U A L

Attached: boo.jpg (540x540, 26K)

NO SHIT YOU FUCKING TARD DOESN'T CHANGE MY UNBRIDLED AUTISM

I HAVE A LITTLE PIMPLE RIGHT AT THE INSIDE OF MY NOSE AND I CAN'T POP IT BUT I TRIED AND NOW ITS ALL AGGRAVATED AND HURTS AAAAAAH
ALSO I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES BUT FEEL A NEED TO PAINT MY MINIATURES INSTEAD

How do you feel about that Final Remix "ending".

Why are the anti-cunny brigade so mentally ill? Is it the liberalism?

FUCK BRAINLETS """CODING""" GAMES

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SEPARATE CONCERNS AND PREVENT TIGHTLY COUPLED DEPENDENCIES TO GLOBALS IS A FUCKING SUBHUMAN
GO WORK AS A JOURNALIST, YOU ARE UNFIT FOR A HUMAN JOB

Attached: 1550090205261.png (454x600, 347K)

that shit is built for multiplayer unfortunately, just like moon lord on hard mode

mods don't doing their jobs

My favorite games are all getting censored and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I certainly won't buy them, but even that won't work since the (((people))) in charge clearly don't care about profiting.

The whole tease again for a future game, again, that didn't actually do much of anything? Wasn't a fan of that. I liked the tapir music and new sword pins, but I should have realized that was the death knell I guess.

MY FIGHTSTICK IS TAKING SO LONG TO COME TO MY HOUSE. FUCK YOU AMAZON IM TRYING TO PLAY SOME 3RD STRIKE AND SKULLGIRLS

You have no power here Facebook mom

Attached: A5AE6CD1-B567-41FF-BCE7-EEE008809E28.jpg (938x1296, 190K)

Just learn Japanese already
I'm really enjoying WaniKani

Attached: 9168B819-D78E-4F3A-93EB-1401C11A5D67.jpg (1191x1684, 479K)

There's something incredibly hot about a white woman carrying a half-black baby in her womb, with the whiteness of her genetic legacy slowly being overtaken and erased, becoming black

Ooh... gets me hard just thinking of it

How long did it take you to achieve fluency?

What Doom figure did you order, user ? I'm interested in this.

Liberals like pedophilia, scum. Know that there is a rope for you somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA

I've been learning for a month mostly just for fun so don't look at me

Attached: 36C0C2C6-CABF-4921-80DE-1ABD480467F1.jpg (637x926, 83K)

>Everything is about identify politics!
>Everything is about us vs the left!
>Rope this rope that
>This is a war!
Can't wait for you to grow up already

Attached: 16116C54-25C7-4DFC-8DB5-FFC2A838B189.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

He's going to post the epic centrist meme now you know, because it's apparently bad not to be a fringetard

Test

In any world where you get to hurt children, there is a rope for you. I would take great pleasure in splitting your head open and letting you bleed out. You are a sick fucker who needs to be put down. I don't know what side that puts me on, probably on the right which is cool with me. Fucking die in a pit.

does anyone remember that comic where the guy jacks off while listening to Eric Clapton

Im mad about the state of the world and how im helpless to change it for the better. Also Im a neet loser

The last two missions I need to 100% Ass Creed Brotherhood are the most tedious bullshit. Fuck whoever thought the tank and bomber missions needed to be 20 minutes long. They aren’t hard, but it’s enraging to be near the end and a stray arrow hits you, forcing you to redo the whole fucking mission.