ITT: Only the most cancerous characters

Attached: ness.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: teddie.jpg (425x425, 22K)

>tries to pkfire my DK
>simply jump over and headbut
EVERY TIME

Attached: EQpVjPX1.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Just pick Doc bro

Attached: PKFire Trick.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Git gud scrubb gg 2ez

>getting angry at ness

Attached: 1529292906365.jpg (244x295, 32K)

>knight goes across the entire stage like a freight train, enormous size, can be shat out whenever, edge guards, can be used off stage, you can use it and then run in for grab, goes through stage itself, swings behind itself, kills, 100% safe
>up-B is free real estate, a kill move, easy to spam, can be shat out whenever, and it will probably hit (unless your opponent is anticipating it every second, and even then its ridiculously hard to shield or avoid)
>frame 1 Fox shine from Melee that you can spam almost as fast, trumps every other close-range attack in the game and makes projectiles fuck off

What is this gay ass character?

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate-zelda-2_feature.jpg (1276x720, 145K)

Attached: faggot.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Finally an actual cancerous character in this thread

endlag on farore and nayru is easily punishable, shitter

It's a game for kids you autists

>tries to pkfire or grab me
>dash attack right over it
>so mind broken that they never PK fire for the rest of the set

Attached: Dash attack dodge.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Tingle.

>in the process of doing any move whatsoever
>zelda hits up-B
>wont shield on time, get hit
>her up-B lasts longer than air dodge, get hit

Attached: Ricardo.gif (320x240, 393K)

for once she's actually good. I was crazily playing pm before ultimate came out and holy fuck she's much more cancerous in that game. I hoped her nair would string more in ultimate like it does in pm but whatever.

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 18-38-02.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

>see Phantom Slash coming from a mile away
>jump clean over its visible model
>air dodge for good measure
>homerun bat sound, hitstun
>wut
>freezeframe on the absolute last picosecond of the attack's animation, the very tip of the knight's sword isnt even touching my character model, in fact she isn't even on screen
>get hit and die

Attached: 1550012535239.png (784x675, 432K)

both of those outlast their animations by 2 billion years and have big fucking hitboxes to boot

>tfw playing pacman against zelda
I just feel so horrifically outclassed. My side B is super easy to avoid due to the long telegraph and easy shield, but with Zelda's D.K. she can put you in shield stun if you're caught and you can't even hang on the ledge to avoid it. I'll still play him but some of these matchups are just depressing.

based

>muh PK fire
it has huge end lag and is near useless in the air, why do people make such a big deal about it, the only move ness has that's close to unreasonable is his back throw

>not his massive multihit aerials that cover his entire body as well as being disjointed that combo into themselves

this

>Tessaiga is retarded fast with huge hitbox, super safe spike
>Windscar is also a giant hitbox
>backlash wave is just another fucking counter swordsman
>.45 colt kills from across the map

Attached: inuyasha__demon_guns_by_animaker131_d2nsftj-fullview.jpg (600x821, 55K)

>Jump the PK fire
>He's already coming at me with his huge ass f-air
>if you're playing a character thats slow in the air you're gonna get juggled by PK Thunders for years

This, every time someone bitches about Ness or Lucas it's about super scrubby stuff like their projectiles and not their aerials. Nobody bitches about Ness' nair, which is pretty much a combo breaker move that does like 15%. I dropped him in 4 but I might just pick him up again to show up the spammers and you babies that can't adapt.

Fighting PKT2 spammers in team matches with FF off is miserable, though.

Attached: 1539407286332.jpg (320x454, 74K)

>it's a Zelda presses B episode

I will throw heaven and earth at you, Zelda. Even if Nayru blocks the cross and the water she's not blocking the kitchen sink.

Attached: 1527780125087.gif (554x742, 72K)

Because it forces you to jump and