What's the worst ending you've seen in a game?

What's the worst ending you've seen in a game?

Attached: FutureGoalEnding.png (1915x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2N8utOnOw
youtube.com/watch?v=KGebmlDlB1k
youtube.com/watch?v=QU57h4v1fQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vB9U0cETa6s
youtube.com/watch?v=VOes9UuHpbk
youtu.be/bTxjkyaKB3E?t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=noZes3_NQaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9edhb4OBs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that fucking final boss of fable 2

Life is strange

>CONGRATULATIONS

Attached: big_1472440211_image.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

ME3 no contest, F3 2nd place.

New Vegas main quest
Should've ended immediately after dealing with Benny

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Silent Hill Downpour and Homecoming

ME3 ending give me cancer

Based, fuck LiS

Someone post the screenshot where Levine confesses to being a fucking retard.

Two Worlds
Two Worlds 2
Jesus Christ

>nu/v/ "played" LiS
Y i k e s

The entire game was shit so the ending is not that bad in comparison

>wanting to attend a little girl's birthday party

Attached: 1549980310104.png (2560x1226, 2.37M)

Probably RAGE

The whole game was bad, the ending was great because it meant you didn't have to play DMC2 anymore.

Goal best girl

Attached: deponia2_3.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

I haven't heard of that user, what happened?

I gotchu

Attached: 96622DB3-FB0B-4F77-A7ED-579DF7FA139B.jpg (950x820, 196K)

Probably Kane & Lynch 2

>when you try DMC2 to see how bad it is

Arkham Knight
This is another contender for how contrived the binary choice was.

>the goal of the game is to get inside the Goal

Attached: he doesnt drink wilkins coffee.jpg (1000x885, 85K)

Two hours I'll never get back

Attached: 20180924195910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

It's actually very subtle, but this screen has one element that indicates you've gotten the bad ending

Attached: Badstuffhappened.png (512x448, 23K)

I KEEP REVERSE IMAGE SEARCHING BUT I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SHIT, I HAVE MENTAL ISSUES, PLEASE FUCKING GIVE ME THE NAME HNNNGGGG!!!

Tomb Raider 1 and 2. In both games you get a short cutscene of Lara running away from some ancient ruin while it's exploding behind you. No conclusion, nothing about what the hell you did with the artifact you've been looking for for 16 levels.

IT'S SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLANET

Boku no pico

STILL CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME, FUUUUUUCK!

>forces you to go back to the start of the game and erases every choice you made + forces you to make a choice that you couldnt at the start
vs
>just kill everybody you saved + your family + your friends and pretty much everybody just to save a blue bimbo

Yeah it was bad

Attached: the-effort-in-this-image-matches-the-devs.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Mankind Devided

THAT'S NOT ME!!!

Deponia

Fuck, and then the tacked on middle finger ending if you didn't like the original ending.

Fuck Bioware

Huh. Thanks user!

>We'll have to wait 5 more years or so, if ever.

Attached: 1523206877335.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

What’s going to happen first TWEWY2 or KH4?

I liked the tacked on middle finger ending. My first reaction to the original choice was trying to shoot the star child in the head despite being Paragon. Adding an option where the universe is saved by another player even though I don't want this cupcake ending nonsense, was okay for me.

Should the endings have been better? Oh, absolutely!

Danganronpa V3.

More people are familiar with TWEWY as a KH level than those who played the real game, so unfortunately probably KH4. Wish it wasn't so.

Do you know about the KH3 Secret ending?

Elaborate

Afraid not, but there has been more TWEWY buzz lately even with the "remake" being semi-recent... What did they do to my boy, user?

Honestly, I'd say Dante going on a roadtrip on a bike through hell just to bunch a fag was the only good thing about the game

Oh shit you're right. Based Squeenix

Attached: Not shit shit again.jpg (650x320, 200K)

Fallout 4

Apparantly Sora fucking dies and he wakes up in Shibuya while Riku wakes up in some place from Versus 13.

>forming opinions on stuff you have never experienced
incel type o nigga

Sora pulls a Neku
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2N8utOnOw

Probably the elevator ending of The Witness. Still loved the game, but holy shit.

It's... it's okay, anons, you can just call me a faggot and say you made the video up, I don't mind! Please?

Both at the same time, because they'll be the same game while also being Versus XIII

KH4. The switch port of TWEWY sold like crap.

Do you not want to do that? What are you, some kind of fag?

The ending of KH3.
Other contenders: The ending of Dark Void, and The Last of Us (literally such a shit ending I thought I did something wrong and got a Bad End)

>t. danglet

Attached: stop this.png (253x206, 59K)

A final battle that basically amounts to a target test mini game, just to get this anticlimactic ending.

If you get all the memories, she flat-out tells you that you recovered all of your memories, but muh non-linearity.

Attached: BOTW.jpg (1266x714, 92K)

>Mass effect 3
>0 results
What the absolute fuck happened to---
ok.

I thought the whole point is that you're suppose to just get enough supplies to go fight Ganon without activating the Divine Beasts? Zelda and Impa pretty much tell you that doing so is essentially fighting Ganon on bitch easy mode.

>Even altered it for the Wii version because of the shit they got for it
Fuck you

Attached: mari__jowee_dolls.png (473x353, 169K)

Fuck, I forgot about Dark Void. God what a piece of shit game that was. It's such a shame how the studio got treated too. I remember there was talk from the Devs after the game came out that Capcom promised them way more time and then decided only like a year into development that they had 3 months to finish the game as best they could so they rushed it and everyone hated it.

I don't know exactly when but I remember seeing them handing out entire boxes of copies of Dark Void because they had so many copies still sitting around that obviously nobody wants.

the jetpack combat in dark void is literally better than anthem, and it had a lot of really cool ideas (i love bermuda triangle stuff), but the second half was obviously just compressed and ruined which was a horrible shame

This ending was great though. The wii game is a completely separate story with no relation to the ds game too.

Don't forget that the "fuck you and the horse you rode in on" ending was added not because of backlash, but because one player was so angry that they sued for false advertisement citing the dozens of interviews that promised the literal opposite of what the ending was, along with missing features.

He dropped the suit once they gave him the option to refuse the Catalyst saying he was satisfied

Divine Beasts only make him lose health.
The final battle is a dissapointment but imo Hylian Castle is enough of a final battle.

You get the same ending regardless.

Collecting all of the memories gives you an extra scene with more Zelda shilling, but other than it's the same nothing ending.

Source or gtfo

>you never just straight up fight the Knight
>instead he's a shitty tank boss and then an even shittier enclosed sniper predator section with QTEs
>NOTHING IS RESOLVED

what the FUCK happened rocksteady

arkham knight is so baffling
>they somehow vacated SIX POINT THREE MILLION PEOPLE WITH NO STRAGGLERS, ON A BUNCH OF SCHOOLBUSES
>scarecrow's threat is now completely toothless
>drops a bioweapon onto the city JUST to maybe get batman, throwing the entire city's criminals under the cloud to die
>no ending if you don't collect all the fucking riddler trophies even though getting everyone EXCEPT riddler permits you to access 5 seconds of the ending

Hotline Miami 2

Attached: 1541505148358.jpg (1280x868, 139K)

They never intended to explain the lore of Hotline Miami. It was doomed to be unsatisfying because the questions were more fun than the answers. HL2 tried too hard to explain things and in the end the only way it could end was by just killing everyone. What else could they have done, it was never really going anywhere with its narrative.

Not only does the game end abruptly on what was seemingly its midpoint but:

>Game has 3 endings
>All of them involve the main character getting cucked out of all his victories and achievements which end up getting credited to his nemesis
>The only difference in each of the endings is how bad he takes it
>The ""best"" ending isnt even worth it since the small payoff doesnt justify the effort you have to put in

Attached: Cucknir.jpg (421x729, 81K)

what is this

Is it ithe slightest hint of a skull to the side of the guy?

the only good part of LIS is these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=KGebmlDlB1k
youtube.com/watch?v=QU57h4v1fQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vB9U0cETa6s

Attached: 1528493282665.png (1295x671, 299K)

What game is this?

...are those fangs?
what game is this, something about vampires? reverse image search got me nothing

Attached: 71rqjnKmMUL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 155K)

No fucking shit. It was the inferior mobile port and they had the gall to say if people want a sequel, they will have to buy it. And look at what ultimately happened, the sequel was folded into a KH game. Fuck SE and how they treat their lesser known RPGs.

Nosferatu for SNES.

The whole game was like a farewell fuck you, for people who are not satisfied with the final of the third part.

I sat through a LP of YIIK and the entire last couple of hours just had me going "what" constantly.

i hated the ending in Goodbye so i never bothered with the last last one

Nosferatu, a SNES Prince of Persia like game. Despite the title though, this is mostly about vampires indeed. Your GF has been captured and you have to save her. The pic is from the Game Over screen, which changes upon your 9th Game Over. As you've spotted, the girl now has fangs, and thicker eyebrows as well. This indicates you've got the bad ending.

broken age
disapointing everything

SEE YOU IN SHIBUYA

Attached: C6C63A18-48D9-4CF1-8A36-8DC779789939.jpg (801x468, 126K)

One of my favorite episodes of Arino.

>Ctrl+F
>Conker
>No results
I mean sure, it's also the beginning, but it really hits hard once you've played through the whole adventure. And that fucking credits music:
youtube.com/watch?v=VOes9UuHpbk

Attached: conker[1].png (1600x1000, 316K)

What's so bad about having a vampire girlfriend?

Was about to write pretty much the same thing

probably for the better

That's a good question

blowjobs are now terrifying.

>probably for the better
That's all i ever heard about it and that it takes the piss out of the people that didn't like the Goodbye ending. now i'm just remembering that rufus killed a couple babies and sold a woman into slavery for nothing

Wild Arms 5
>random ass time travel at the last second, making one character doomed to repeat the events of the game for all eternity

Metal Gear Solid 2
>Everything at Arsenal Gear was just a giant clusterfuck, not needed, and required MGS4 to resolve two big plot threads and explain what the fuck actually happened.

>if you let him monologue Reaver stands up and shoots him
based

She will turn you into one and you'll lose your soul to hell. That's what.

>Shepard gets killed by some random Marauder with shields
Fuck bioware

Attached: 2007-03-22-48093.gif (225x198, 44K)

I honestly think that despite HM 2 being a bad game and the ending sucking ass the entire final level redeems the game

the la noire ending was pretty bad

feels like they decided it had to be tragic very early in development but never really figured out how to build up to it

apparently the devs are claiming that there are more endings.

I find that claim to be horseshit

Scary shit
What game?

Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Lost planet
Dark Void

Spoil me, it sounds interesting.

>no cute vampire gf

Attached: 1540397188606.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Pretty much. The whole game chastises you for trying to change the timeline and keeps repeating the same sentiment of "you don't always get what you want and because you even tried/asked to change it, it's going to turn out even worse"

There is a sprite in the files for a boss and it's referenced a shitload of times in the game assets but nobody can figure out how the fuck to access it. The devs just keep saying "look toward the tower on the map".

Attached: shizu_goodend.jpg (800x1250, 292K)

Didn't play it, watched it because of how shitty I knew it was going to be and wasn't gonna waste money on it. Same experience, pretty much.

Only fitting, worst route/ending for the worst girl

Ending was the only good part because the game is over and Chloe is fucking dead

Danganronpa V3

LET'S RUIN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES IN ONE BADLY WRITTEN TWIST

Having sex with a cold sentient corpse sounds very unpleasant. Also vampires don't produce sexual fluids so they have to use blood instead.

a friend is playing lately DMC2 and he says its great. I havent played since highshool so even when i remember it being bad and boring he just says its good and because he has it fresh only he can be right.

Attached: 1494707868156.png (440x440, 197K)

You didn’t get it.

>You didn’t get it.

You forgot your shitty "brainlet wojack" with your meme post

You know as blatantly anticlimactic as Fable 2's final boss was, I still really liked the whole tragic dream sequence leading up to it as far as the story goes.

Attached: fable-2 LittleSparrow.jpg (1280x800, 124K)

This.
>illusion of choice
>always get the same two ending options
How fun.

I thought the ending was fine, but the story was a little bit all over the place.

God of war.

lol guess she was a giant. lets go try to fuck up the Valkyries

Attached: w.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I actually kind of liked Downpour's ending, where Anne goes back to prison to follow through on her revenge.

Moiphy's story is kind of hit and miss though, considering how the meaning of his entire character arc and the symbolism behind it shifts depending entirely on the ending you get.

Attached: cupcake.png (508x810, 356K)

That scene is always funny because of clockwork orange.
youtu.be/bTxjkyaKB3E?t=88

IT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING ATTACK!

Attached: worstfinalboss.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

D4, simply because I loved the game up to that point and know that the huge cliffhanger will never be resolved.

Attached: Dark Dreams Dont Die.jpg (850x474, 298K)

>Only 3D sonic game besides Colors with a non-Nega wisp esc boss in the last decade
>it sucks so much ass

Attached: 4F8280EB-7E2D-427B-8726-F31E5332F1F7.jpg (149x220, 10K)

>Pre Arkham Knight
>Devs swear up and down the Arkham Knight isn't Jason but an actually interesting twist no one saw coming
>They also swear the Joker is gone for good and won't be in the game
>The Arkham Knight is Jason
>The Joker is all over the game but it's okay because it's biological virus doppelganger bodysnatcher mindfuck Joker and not the real one!

The Arkham Knight thing was total horseshit but Joker inside Batman was fun

The part as you grab the box and age back to present was personal kino for me seeing all your little changes presented.

>from Twin Peaks the game to a game about trannies
Shame on you Swery, shame on you.

>18
>little

Attached: If I see that fucking Vergin one more time.jpg (563x599, 49K)

>tfw I was the emo kid watching a montage of me wearing the black assassin outfit for the entire game

Attached: The Reward.png (500x332, 145K)

Even taking it at it's own values, both the ending and the DLC were downright lame.

>Vergil betrays his closest allies becasue they don't agree with being the next Demon Dictators.
>Fights and loses
>World is fucked by demons, who knows how many died in Limbo City alone.
>Vergil decides to go into his own personal limbo and run through Physical Mental Gymnastics to convince himself he dindu nuthin and learns to do a move he already knows how to do.

Attached: Donte and Vergin do battle.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Final Fantasy X, not the ending per se, but the final battle against Yu Yevon made me lose all the will to finish it.
DmC Devil May Cry, all in all the world is in a worse place after Mundus is defeated, if it wasnt already bad after Mundus did that temper tantrum
Dawn of Sorrow just because its a weak ending to the whole of the Castlevania franchise

The bad ending is just the main character being a sore loser, running away, and becoming a mountain bandit.

The "good" ending is the main character making the most of what he's been dealt with, reunites and settles down with his family in a rebuilt home, and receives a decent but ultimately unimportant standing within the nobility. On the downside, he'll never get to see a couple of characters ever again due to plot reasons and his nemesis is free to do whatever he wants as the kingdom's ruler.

The "best" ending is only a slight variation of the "good" ending where the main character gets to see one of the characters missing from the good ending.

Came here to post this
Fuck you Molyneux

This image infuriates me.

Life is already hell, why not enjoy a vampire GF at least?

Attached: Seras cute.png (1920x2643, 3.98M)

...if she's a vampire, why is her picture able to be taken?

I didn't mind that, they missed the point of the complaints entirely and changing the ending solved nothing about them.

Really, the entire plot was shit. I still laugh that some faggot tried to sue Midway for allegedly stealing his script. Who the fuck would try to claim ownership of such garbage?

Attached: Psi-Ops the Mindgate Conspiracy.png (256x356, 171K)

How long do you have left?

I'm just waiting for British murder mysteries.

Attached: The Good Life_Swery65.png (909x1204, 1.76M)

Yours is a meme post. V3’s ending didn’t ruin anything at all.

??? Game about trannies?

Attached: 5cb4635cf75c1916-600x338.jpg (600x338, 38K)

The Missing

Low IQ and ADHD retards, the only good thing about you is that you will never know true disappointment.

Attached: parkerend.jpg (1588x794, 137K)

what game is this?

I just wish they had made a proper sequel. Were they going to kill the dark god? Seal him away again with one that doesn't fucking leak like a faucet? Instead, we get a teaser for something that looked like Ass Creed garbage and then nothing for the last 10 years.

Sounds just like any other day in a world made by the dev team of iggdra union.

Cole Phelps is made to be a boyscout and Jack Kelso into a major fuckup via flashback and we believe it. Why shouldn't we? Then, Cole, completely out of character fucks Elsa and he loses his family and his whole life falls apart. When we finally get to play as Jack Kelso in the last forty minutes of the game and kick ass throughout of it, not only does he make all the shitting on him the whole game seem forced but it makes me wish I played as him the whole time. He solves the entire conspiracy in like half an hour. Cole just dies like the bitch he always but the game couldn't admit.

Blame that on PoP pretty much dying because the games didnt sell enough

I thought it was about lesbians.

hellsing is literally more cringier than naruto. Like the faggot vampire might as well go super saiyan every time he fights a bad dude and auto win

>hated the ending just because he died, not survived by himself standed on a junk island where he spent the rest of his natural life hurting himself trying to escape

honestly his sacrifice ending sucked

Yeah, but the MC is a girl(male).

Sit and spin, brainlet. At least I didn't pay for that travesty.

The second Drawn to Life
The first one has a jokey human turn up in the world that's entirely about fluffy rabbit-ish people
Then the second one reveals over time that he's really important. As in, it starts revealing slightly around the second half then rapidly turns into the usual coma sequence story.
And then the credits is an explanation that he's in the coma because of a car crash that also burnt half his sister's face off and killed their parents.
It's completely out of sync with the overall feel of the game, let alone the first one.

Attached: Dead autistic child.png (1015x1194, 1.29M)

Metal gear solid 5. Why the fuck did they think making us go through the entire hospital sequence again was a good idea?

Im always confusing the authors, is SWERY the guy who also did Deadly Premonition? Didnt that game have a stereotypical gay dude dress up in a red dress and try to murder a cop at the top of a clock tower?

>hellsing is literally more cringier than Naruto
Yea no.

>Having sex with a cold sentient corpse sounds very unpleasant.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME

>SWERY the guy who also did Deadly Premonition
Yeah

I don't know about you, but the ending was my favourite part of that route. It felt awesome to know that it was finally over.

Fucking this.

The whole final segment of chapter 6 was just the developers stroking their cocks in the fanbase.

The entire second half of Fable III will never fail to disappoint me with just the thought of it. It all went to shit the minute your brother surrenders in the castle without a fucking fight.

Attached: Dead Walt.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Mother 3

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underage faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

kaz, im already a demon

OP said game not movie.

>Take a creepy and solid action-horror game with some interesting psychological twists
>Make a sequel where all the bad shit was because of a fucking imaginary friend becoming a split-personality
>Oh, and the monsters are just there and totally real instead of possibly being hallucinations as suggested in the original

Attached: thesuffering2.jpg (640x912, 86K)

If we're only counting games that I actually played then it has to be Shadow of Mordor. If not then either ME3 or YIIK

Shadow of Mordor’s final boss is a blight on an otherwise pretty great game

And the hypocrisy, don't forget the hypocrisy.

Did you never play the first game? It's foreshadowed in both games, it's not out of nowhere at all.

In the first game Mike literally tells you "This all feels like a dream" for fucks sake.

Fable 2 on PC when

HL1 & 2
Especially 1 & 2

>let me ruin the atmosphere, immersion, and the character in one short line

Attached: shithead faggot.png (264x194, 39K)

Longer than Bioware.

that one where johnny blow filmed himself taking a nap.

Beautiful game...
Too bad they FUCKED IT UP

I liked E:R videos on it too.
These games are meme fodder.

And now they won't even bother because they have Ass Creed, even though it's pretty much thanks to PoP that Ass Creed ever became an idea for Ubisoft

brainlet

Danganronpa V3
goddammit that fucking sucked

Knowing that this is true feels me with joy

Attached: 1550005056988.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>ends in a cliffhanger
Oh well. The slave hunter and thot slayer were the best part of this game though.

Attached: chaika___the_coffin_princess.png (973x821, 422K)

Good to see Sami from Advance Wars still gets work

Oh God. That was fucking horrible. Did they ever release any sort of DLC to give it a proper conclusion or did they just leave it as is??

smt4a's edgelord vs hold hands and sing kubmbaya at god endings were absolute dogshit.

Attached: backstabber.png (700x700, 1.42M)

The neutral ending? Guess you could see it like a cliffhanger. The sequel-baity thing with Killjoy implying he knew Torque's mother was pretty stupid, given how the entire first game Killjoy acted as though he had never heard of Torque before.

Reminder that the last words in mass effect 3 is "DLC"

There was a DLC, but it was just more sequel hook nonsense with the girl saying she's going to find her people, and the prince running after to help

homefront 1
it just cutoff in the middle of the only good mission of the game. your attacking a bridge and it just cuts to credits in the middle. you dont even get to finish crossing the bridge. such obvious sequel bait. even when they made the horrible sequel you never finished or find out about the damn bridge.

You haven't played many video games then, because that's unironically one of the best video game endings ever. That's not because it's a great ending or anything, but because the bar is just that low for video game endings.

Attached: 1543690402885.jpg (900x1199, 182K)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Farcry 5
All my killing and saving people was for shit because cultman was right all along

Fuck ubisoft

And if you got the bad ending, you just go crazy and kill everyone because fuck any kind of reward.

Got to wonder what kind of shit went down in the new game, the one that looks like SJW cringe.

i hate cliffhangers so much and the worst thing is most time the follow up is forgettable

BOTW

>comfort dick

>Immersion ruined at the end of the game

Nah, you're a cunt.

Phelps is the one who looks like a fuckup in all the flashbacks. Nobody respects him because he can't keep his shit together during the war.

Yea, the people who didn't go to war should totally be able to judge someone who went through hell to protect the country. Ungrateful cunts.

This is a thread about bad endings, not fantastic endings.

>game ends on slight cliffhanger
>devs constantly talk about the all the cool 4 player coop shit they want to do now that the story has opened up to justify the introduction of the 3 other main characters
>they then proceed to make two spin-offs/prequels
NIGGERS

Attached: darksiders1ending.jpg (572x234, 47K)

I thought we were comparing Kelso and Phelps.

Zero Time Dilemma. Life is simply unfair

>Good Ending
>Tribe is competely clueless as to what happens in the city with you and the powers, happy to have you heal them.
>Bad Ending
>We saw everything on TV, I'm so disappointed in you. Your brother is rolling in his grave even though we shouldn't know about that.
>Delsin has an autistic fit and kills the entire Tribe.

Attached: The Bad Ending where their cable works.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>"Boy, that was sure was an adventure and a half! Glad we tied up all those loose ends"
>"Hey, weren't we supposed to deal with that world threatening anomaly?"
>"The what"
And they have the gall to end with a "THE END?"

Attached: 1537646617246.jpg (600x449, 89K)

The whole plot fucking sucks, throughout the whole game everyone's panicking about how dangerous and deadly and evil he is and how he's gonna end the world but all he ever does is run away like a pussy until you and your three ghost friends gangrape him in valhalla, at which point the game just continues and nothing changes

Attached: skrum.jpg (183x275, 8K)

how did I not put Alduin's name in this post

It took 5 fucking posts to post the definite answer..I'm disappointed Yea Forums.

Nothing, NOTHING will ever come close to being as shit as ME3's ending. It was an ending that not only made no sense, not only was it a lazy uninspired ABC choice, not only was a horrible ending to an otherwise amazing trilogy, it was so fucking horrible that it retroactively ruined the other Mass Effect games, and probably destroyed the entire future of the franchise forever. It was so bad that people who spent hundreds of hours replaying the first two games have never touched ME1-2 since, knowing that the entire story will fall into the inevitable ruin at the end.

The only correct answer for worst ending is Mass Effect 3.

Attached: agony despair horror suffering grief gloom depression.jpg (452x259, 22K)

Fuck off, it was bad but I'm not joining your bandwagon because I didn't have as high expectations for that piece of shit.

I mean had he killed you at the beggining, Alduin would have eventually destroyed the whole world because he is pretty much immortal. Too bad he did literally nothing until the circumstances were ripe for the Dragonborn to come and kill Alduin.

Doesn't he throw Kelso under the bus for the morphine? All I'm saying is, Kelso was a beast and why did they tease us by letting us play as him for the last thirty minutes and make Phelps look pants on head retarded?

Not the worst by a long shot
But it really left me wanting for more

Attached: 1548518514303.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

I played through that shit and the ending just ruined the game for me. Also doesn't help either, the two endings were shit and now there's supposed to be a third end that's the real good end?

>theme of DRV3's ending is how fiction can have an impact on the real world and despite the fact that something is fiction, the feelings that it gives you are real
>DURR IT RUINED MY FICTIONAL SERIES BY MAKING EVERYTHING FICTIONAL!
Actual brainlet take.

Those games are cool though.

making it a very fucking good example of noir genre as Kelso fits such a protagonist like glove
considering the game a sort of introduction of noir Kelso games is the way to go, nothing but hints from company yet tho

Haven't played TWEWY, would you recommend the Switch port or should I just stick to the DS original? I don't mind the Switch controls, I just mean if the added epilogue is remotely meaningful

>Allow another dev to revive the series
>Undoes every aspect of the 3rd game's ending highlights and stuffs the game with furfag pandering
>Instead of willingly retiring himself, Sly is now lost in time and nobody is aware he's even traveled through time.
>Undoes Bently's happy ending so they can have another possible returning villain
>Clockwerk Teased up the Ass but nothing actually happens with it
>Follow this up with an attempt at a movie which has now become a soulless attempt at making another Sonic Boom.
>Series ended on a Cliffhanger, TWICE!

Being a Sly fan is constant suffering

Attached: Yozora.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>an otherwise amazing trilogy
They had to one up the insulting turd that was ME2's ending somehow

Zero Time Dilemma
Brainlet detected

Attached: conniptions.png (565x891, 1.92M)

Did you just beat Grigori?

The sequel they made to this.
>Let's remove the human character and just have you slog around as the brawny alien
>Oh hey, new villain kills the human MC of the original
>Symbolic ending!
And then they did the same shit to Chahi's other game, Flashback, with that shitacular Fade to Black on PS1.

Attached: Another World Poster.jpg (2018x2400, 1.34M)

Welp, didn’t know that

Might have, while a lot of people understand the concept behind DD's ending, it does feel like there could have been more. Considering how much shit Itsuno had to drop during production, it really makes the want for a sequel harder and harder to contain. Just hope he'll consider it after DMC5 drops.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma concept map and details.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

Do any of the Far Cry games have good endings? Not good as in "good quality" but good as in not ending badly for the protagonist?

but wasn't it cool to see Clockwerk in the background???? isn't that a neat easteregg

Original was more or less positive, but also just your usual action flick ending with the hero and love interest riding off into the sunset.

>Falls over and dies for no reason

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

ME3's ending was disappointing to the people who actually gave a shit about ME's joke of a storyline, sure, but it's nowhere near close to being one of the worst video game endings ever. It's not even a particularly bad ending, it's just not what fanboys wanted it to be.

If they had at least confirmed if he was there because he has been chasing the Coopers for centuries, or was he somehow alive again in the present. As it is, without a confirmation one way or the other, it's just fanservice that doesn't really feel sincere.

>for no reason

Did you skip the entire preceding 20 hours worth of cutscenes?

The first Far Cry had you flying away with your waifu. The Xbox spinoffs had the MC told the chick who back stabbed him that it was cool and he would have done the same to her if he was in her shoes. Ending with him watching the sun together again. Maybe Far Cry 3's good ending, the MC was a broken dude but he got his waifu back. Best ending though is Far Cry 4's wait 15 minutes and get bast dad ending. You can say you saved what's her face and turn the country around for the better.

nah

speaking of DMC, itsuno had to take time off of DD to help ninja theory with the reboot

Lady Goal > Spunky Goal > Baby Goal

>It's not even a particularly bad ending
It's an obnoxiously bad ending that doesn't even connect to the rest of the game it's in, let alone the trilogy as a whole.

No one wanted the game to end on being told to pick a colour to commit suicide with, either.

Doing what? That game was still utter crap.

The worst part of Heart of the Alien is just how Lester dies. He jumps the big bad, gets tossed into an electric death gate as he floats in place doing the electric samba, Buddy finds his corpse and just gets sad for five seconds. Then after the day is saved and the big bad is killed off, Lester's body floats in on a slab, gets fucking all the flesh vaporized from his bones, his body cremated into ashes in like 3 seconds and then the slab closes. Like it's out of a fucking horror game with how abrupt and jarring it is. Then it cuts to Buddy making peace on the alien planet again.

Jesus christ.

That's how bad ninja theory was.

Retarded Japanese storytelling at it's finest

You might have a point if the epilogue doesn’t exist

Nigger, you're the one who is retarded in this case, they spent hours saying that constantly changing the future kills the people who can see the future, you literally talk to a bunch of girls who die because of that, the villains outright tells you that this is going to happen.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to literally ignore the entire story of the game from beginning to the goddamn end? I fucking hate the Lightning trilogy but at least I understand the story, you're too dumb to do even that

People hated the ending of the third game but I thought it was thematically appropriate.
Rufus spent the totality of his life being a selfish asshole that literally no one liked yet at the very end he makes a selfless act for someone. It wasn't meant to be happy, it was meant to be meaningful. I thought it was pretty nice.
From that perspective I enjoyed seeing the characters again in the fourth game but I'm ok with the sacrifice not being undone.

Thank god nobody made a sequel to Heart of Darkness. Just imagine what kind of retardation they might have made and character ruining they could have pulled with Andy.

Attached: Heart of Darkness.jpg (975x984, 286K)

I'm still mad.

I think the thread prerequisites incline being mad for the duration of your stay.

Pretty much every NES/master system game has an awful ending

How did Deponia end?

Originally? Rufus falls to his death in stopping the destruction of Deponia, and Elysium remains intact and Goal can live there as the Organon are stopped. After the fourth game? Goal kept trying to rescue Rufus in a time loop paradox, but a future version of himself convinces her to move on with her life, and both Rufuses die to prevent the world ending. Elysium crashes, but Goal can live onwards on Deponia.

The game was fun but god damn it was bad compared to the original

Are all elitists this boring?

Does it really count when rest of the story is about as retarded?

Attached: shake shock.png (265x303, 76K)

jesus christ that's dark

I liked it a lot, since I was 15 and I always thought "why doesn't the hero just shoot the villain while he's explaining his plans". I appreciate that at least one game finally let that happen, and under player control as well.
The game as a whole was bad, though.

I want to throw a lot of books at whoever thought the child dream sequences and then the godchild catalyst were good ideas.

There is some sniper game where the end is literally just 'Mission complete' or something flashing up on the screen after you shoot the final guy.

If that weren't bad enough, Cletus his clone brother, as the two and Argus were all made from the same artificial template was too much of a coward to do the same thing himself, and in the end he's forced to take Rufus' place after the third game because Goal knows all too well about it. He gets to be a hero for something he never did, but has to live with pretending to be someone he absolutely despised enough to want to kill.

apparently the animations for the game weren't that good so he had to help them out.

Witch and hundred knight 2
The whole game was really bland compared to the first one but the ending was terrible even for that game.

Would say some sections were pretty crap, like the turret truck bit. And that giant monster could have had more to it than just shooting it and fighting off the spawning monsters.

Wasn't that one of the Sniper Elite games or whatever?

It is in most games from that time period to be fair.

all versions of twewy not on DS/3DS are trash, this includes emulation

It's amazing how much they fucked up
>Make a trilogy
>Ending of trilogy's ending was so bad they it was universally panned
>Make a fourth game to try to make amends
>Fuck it up just as bad

South Park the fractured but whole. The game just ends and you say "that's it? what the fuck?".

I already told you. My motives are complex...

But the ending of the third wasn't bad, people were just pissy that it wasn't what they expected and couldn't grasp the narrative importance of it.

>Make a fourth game to try to make amends
It's called a bait and switch. They were never going to make amends. The plot of the fourth game just further hammers home that things couldn't just be magically changed for the better, and Goal (and the players) would have to move on and accept that fact.

TWEWY is trash, same with KH.
Unless you still are a teen.

Hey, Barry!

Thick eyebrows are cute though.

Attached: 1544057358731.png (10000x10000, 2.6M)

twewy at least has a congruent plot and involved combat (inb4 some faggot kh2FM critical level 1 nigger says how good 5% of the game is at the end despite the rest of the series being shit)

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
It had a godawful 70% 'twist' which ruined the settings of other SO games, but the ending for anyone who paid attention to it was the worst garbage possible.
>Oh no our programmer hit the Delete All button and then emptied the Recycle Bin
>Our universe is gone and we're being deleted too
>Everyone's fading
>NO! With the power of friendship, I'll recreate all of us and our virtual world despite the program not existing anymore.

>and couldn't grasp the narrative importance of it.

ah more "THEY DIDN'T GET IT" nonsense

It always blows my mind how much people hated Sly 4. I loved it aside of FINAL BOSS IS A QTE FUCK YOU

Oh well, it sold terribly and it will never get a sequel to resolve all the loose threads they left hanging.

Literally the only thing wrong at all with the ending to Goodbye was Barry showing up, other than that it was good. Doomsday also had a good ending. It wasn't universally panned, there were just a lot of whiners who wanted an ending where everything works out for Rufus and Goal.

yeah same, I thought it was decent

I liked the concept behind the ending but it felt dumb in execution, since you keep getting alternative options to solve the problem and they're all handwaved away in a way that feels contrived. Also, why did they choose to have Rufus fall to his death, when he falls from Elysium in the first game and it's just another slapstick comedy moment? Kind of nullifies the stakes IMO.

>from Twin Peaks the game to a game about trannies

Thomas wasn't too far off from being one

It's hardly nonsense when that's literally the case.

>that's literally the case.

sorry but that statement to defend the wet fart that was ME3's ending is stupid as fuck. There was no theme with it. Just EA being incompetent baboons

Attached: laughing douchebags.jpg (641x480, 184K)

maybe if the last episode didn't have rufus killing babies and enslaving 2 people i would feel better about his Heroic sacrifice hey maybe he did worse things in the past but it just made me fell even worse about the ending since all the horrible things he did to get to that point and he just drops it making everything to that point nearly pointless, i forgot if his actions lead to the resistance or not

he was talking about Deponia, user

KH is bad cuz:
>Have the entire fucking catalogue of Disney characters, and do fucking nothing with it.
>Sora might as well forget totally bout other characters once he enters next world
>Gameplay is the same as ff xv press x contanstly to win, sometimes y.
>All the references to movies are inferior and soulless recaps of x movie but without the backstory to justify said scene: bad guy from Frozen in KH never gets exposed as bad guy.
David Jones appears for the 1st time in KH and we don't even know who he is.
KH is a series that did not grow up with it's player base...
Multigenre gameplay? Common now
Lots of enemies in screen? Seen in before
200 fucking cutscenes with generic animations? Bethesda made it common.
Clusterfucks of story? Kojima, suda51, Yoko taro, etc.
And TWEWY? Imagine going back to the early 2000
Gameplay is good but the story is the same anime shit "only I can save the world!!"

OH. my bad.

could easily describe Mass Effect

no one cares, Barry.

I called kh shit, and twewy having good gameplay puts it above anything square has released in the last 10 years

>""only I can save the world!!"
that's not what happens at all

>this shit reading comprehension

Attached: Louis facepalm.png (358x478, 217K)

I really don't get you idiots, that isn't even how Barry talks in these threads.

Whatevs, Barrykun

Attached: BarryXV.png (587x476, 257K)

I was okay with Rufus biting it. He deserves it. However, the fact there wasn't a resolution to the elysium/deponia problem is very unsatisfying.

>nah
it's like they purposefully wanted to betray all tone the game was setting up the entire time

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Aliens from outta fukken nowhere that devour the entire galaxy

Attached: infinspace.jpg (220x198, 19K)

How so? He sounded like he was tired of this shit.

it sounded like they got some random intern to record nah and then did a cool action movie matrix slo mo shot

>only I can save the world!
That literally never happens in TWEWY, what the fuck.

Already been posted, but fuck you.
I'm still fucking mad.

Attached: 1550202853296.png (880x699, 515K)

Your taste is trash

To be fair the bad ending's killing of the tribe was more of a mercy killing then an autistic fit. They were going to have a slow, painful death without him and they were never going to allow him to heal them.

Attached: guts_playlist_guts-660.jpg (672x672, 322K)

This, holy shit. What an actual fucking travesty.

Another bad ending was Xillia 2. Origin and Chronos were keeping Humanity on a short fucking leash at gun point and if humanity fucks up their trial that they have to do to continuously justify their existence every few years, Origin says "fuck off nigger" and practically erases humanity.
The main party just bends the knee and says "we cut it super close this time but we promise to be better!" jesus fuck.
What a bunch of pussies.

Attached: BisleyWasRight.png (1276x1372, 1.46M)

Even if he didn't say "nah" at all I would still be pissed. They solved everything by shooting in the face the hologram of an AI. It's an AI, you can't solve the problem by shooting it, and it's not even the central core of the AI, it's a fucking hologram. What happened to not being able to defeat a perfect, immortal machine? Apparently you can, if you shoot their hologram in the face.

>>""only I can save the world!!"
>that's not what happens at all

>>only I can save the world!
>That literally never happens in TWEWY, what the fuck.

Shitposters don't play the games that they shit on, what else is new?

Wait, it gets better:

Flight time of ICBM between Russia and US is roughly about 30 minutes. FC5 last fight was way shorter than that. This means the nukes were already on the way before you made your "choice".

The "leave without fight" ending? Nukes are still on the way at that point.

Attached: far shit 5.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Bad ending's the best ending
Maybe the joke one because it just shows how outclass the xillia guys are

Hotline Miami 2

MGS2 has a goat ending

Fucking Cloudbuilt made me want to scream
>suffer for hours through this absolutely brutal last level, hoping that it will be enough to get some answers and that the poor PTSD chick will be able to deal with her problems at last or at very least pass on into the sweet release of death
>epilogue level, back in the hospital the game started in but it's all ruined now, but holy shit i can actually explore it in my physical body this time
>i wonder what kind of deadly shit is happening out here, i wonder what the fuck's gonna go down, oh god oh fuck oh god
>drop down the first hole and the game just ends with "I don't know what's out there, but I think I'm ready to face it"
>and that's fucking it
>every single question the game brought up left unanswered
I was actually fucking furious, how on earth did they think it was OK to follow up such an excellent game where it was so easy to get invested in that character with that fucking worthless non-ending

Attached: 1441591878794.jpg (800x800, 135K)

The castle was great. There was no way I’d be happy with the ending of that game. I enjoyed the adventure too much.

Man, it was bad. Love the game but that ending sucked.

>MGS2 has a goat ending

It was okay outside of the shit involving the AI. Problem, the AI took up like 95% of the ending

Has he played the other games?

>YIIK

You're talking about that Tumblr remake of Earthbound, right? Did that finally come out or is it some early access thing?

Joker/Batman is the only reason I finished the game.

the entire story of botw was nonexistent

what happens in the ending? i dont remember too much about the game honestly. anyone wanna explain the whole dragon and needles thing if possible?

Reptile ending in Mortal Kombat 4. After 19 years, I still mad.

Well it was the best part of the game, unfortunately

Been out for close to a month now. It got shat on everywhere.

what happened

Got a full release a month ago.

Everyone hates it.

Seriously, was that your first DR game? Because after 2, they were either going to walk it back or get more insane, and the first 2 hours of the game made it clear which direction they were headed.

I can see the frustration if it’s your first game in the series, but I loved it. It was a great way to end the series, in a time where it feels like nothing Ends.

The nigger twins are actually the bad guys. If anything the game is pretty anti sjw.

Sadly I doubt if we’ll ever see a sequel. It’s a shame, detective games are a lot of fun.

>Best ending though is Far Cry 4's wait 15 minutes and get bast dad ending.
No one believed me when I told them this was a thing

nu-DOOM
the ending is basically "yo I'm gonna freeze you up, see you in the DLC lol"
and the best/worst part is that there was never a story DLC.

Also, you don't fight Dante, you kill Vergil's projection of him in a cutscene. You had one job Ninja Theory, one fucking job.

I have been browsing this site when you weren't even sperm in your father's balls and I both played and enjoyed Life is Strange, Mr. Redditor

I'm like this, except for KH3

Fuck that game for having 0 FF characters.

He’s an idiot, LiS was popular here from the jump. It did get a bunch of shit before it released, though.

>t. brainlet who thought this dogshit story was actually good

kh story is fucking trash, so it's nothing like the blow that was me3

Based oldfag

The fucking ending to Lufia 1. Your gf loses all her memories and now you have to get to know her again. That's bullshit.

At least I didn't have to wait 14 years for ME 3, to be fair.

Gonna play devil's advocate here but the ending to ME3 was quite kino imo. The original one at least. The message was quite clear: "Nothing is timeless, no matter what you do" and it was quite in-tune with the rest of the game's premise. Sadly too many zoomers of the era complained and they were forced to give you a "everyone's ok go bad to sleep son" ending prolly because the first world just cannot deal with the concept of all things aging. Their entire culture is based on pretending to stay young and healthy forever and this just did not fit. Sad, really.

Lufia 2 remake pissed me off. New Game plus, the main hero and heroine sacrifice themselves to save all of mankind.

Magic space wizard goes LOL, no, i'll save you guys out of fucking nowhere!

Attached: 1445808127676.png (323x235, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=noZes3_NQaI
Wew I haven't played this game in over 15 years, I forgot how awful it looked.

>delete
>screencapping your own reddit posts and posting them on Yea Forums for asspats
Holy fuck user

>he's an idiot
Anyone who partakes in some retarded 'muh secret club' mentality and idea we should like/dislike certain things as a group is mentally challanged, basically

>fight final boss
>kill final boss
>ending cinematic is you kneeling before the final boss begging to be given your agreed-upon reward
>"lol nope"
>final boss kills you, even though you were the one who actually killed him in game
>Kongratulations

No way really?
I played the snes one I'm sure they were rip. Ending made me tear up.
Also Dekar is freaking based

Wtf that sounds mega gay

Shit that's creepy.

What is it about old low-res 2D games that they can convey creepy shit so much better than modern games?

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_148869000_preview.png (1120x340, 268K)

Baraka too loses.

At least Yggdra Union had proper endings. Gungnir feels like it was cancelled halfway and just throws the main character into a wall.

Yeah the DS remake? It completely undoes that. Maxim and Selan lives.

It's more the fact that you got a really similar ending scene with different colors was what caused it to get shit on.

And you are correct, Dekar is fucking based. He's a much more permanent party member in the remake.

I am going to badly describe the end and if someone by god fucking gets it i will be astonished.
You took control of the whole world by shoving your peers into a whole fruit squeeze juicer but Shrek and his swamp stand in your way because they are one whole power level above you because they are actually fucking fruit unlike you, you pile of scrap.

I never understood shit about anything that happened in that fucking game. Fuck time travel

Imagination, the more details you can put into it with higher res, the better you have to be to keep the same feeling.

I needed to give her her "present" ;)

that was cool though, and going to the milky way for the finale was 10/10
If anything the lame final boss song and the whole rewriting reality bullshit was the shit part

>kh story is fucking trash

Just like ME.

This reminds me of splatter house 2? 3?s game over scene

>Vampire gf
>Bites dick then licks and sucks your blood out
I'm repulsed but intrigued

imagine someone not liking something about a game that you did, and your immediate response is "brainlet" you can't make this shit up, the ending is just as bad as the fans who'll eat up anything thrown at them

Diponia Trilogy
What you posted
Fable 2
Pillars of Eternity just sort of bored me but it's in my list anyways

I still don't know if I liked or hated the ending for Alan Wake, it seems dumb to write yourself into a prison instead of writing to bad guy into a dying

KotOR 2.
Never have I gone so fast from "I can't wait to replay this" to "I never want to see this again."

I didnt know Shibuya was the whole world, and Neku wasnt the only person who could save it, he didnt even know it was in danger until the last 10 minutes of the story, Minamimoto wanted to kill the Composer, so he could have saved Shibuya, and Megumi intended to save Shibuya by other means, the only reason Neku is the only person who could "save" it was because the whole game was pretty much rigged from the start and Megumi did his damn best to erase all the players and could have easily erased Neku if it werent for Beat. In the very fucking end he alone doesnt save it since he needed a cross 4 fusion in order to finish Draco Cantus, which needed the power of 3 people, one of them being the second most powerful being in the game.

I unironically think that most people who hate it had it go right over their heads. Every time the complaints are the same like they're personally offended that Kodaka insulted fans of the series, which he didn't, or that the first two games don't matter because they didn't happen when Shuichi yells over and over again that just because something is fictional doesn't mean it can't be "real." And it's not like they even happened in the first place. It was ALWAYS fiction..

Man, as a kid, these deformed skeletons always used to creep me out.

Attached: 1503942979643.png (201x212, 14K)

Yeah, Fate of Atlantis had a lot of fucked up shit in it, in a good way. I loved the kind of twisted Art Deco inspired visuals they used for with Atlantis.

Attached: indiana_jones_fate_atlantis.jpg (575x359, 295K)

The lighthouse scene completely nullifies the entire point of the ending hours before you get to it.

This. Every time someone complains, they reveal it's kneejerk and shallow. Taking personal offense to a plot is retarded. And thinking fiction changes other fiction is even dumber.

Final Fantasy 13-2
Serah just falls over and dies and the credits roll, i understand why she had to die, but the execution of it was just awkward and way too fast

The worst part is you then go and use the fucking spire and HAVE to use it, you can be a hero and erase all the bad stuff that happened to make it sure, but you're basically condoning the entire effort and sacrifice of countless people to get a magic wish.

You can't just walk away, you can't avoid buying into it, such a fucking disgrace.

Mass effect 3 may not have had the worst ending ever but for the first time it made me retroactively not give a shit about the previous games anymore. Like, I loved the first two mass effects and played through each multiple times but after 3 I just stopped giving a shit about the entire franchise. It's been like 7 years and I haven't had the desire to reinstall them once.

I thought DA 2 and inquisition was trash but even with those I cared enough to go back to the dlc.

The picture changes gradually the more you die and it's incredibly obvious at it's final phase. I think her eyes are red in it. It's a bad ending at all especially compared to all the other 16 bit games that simply had a paragraph telling you what happened and thanks for playing.

The photograph tells you everything any other shitty text scrawl would've.

Ditto.

Sauce me, I like this girl cuz she's thick in every single picture I've seen of her.

Downpour at least has my favorite joke ending in the series. Mostly because it's the closest thing SH ever got to a proper sendoff.
And yeah, it is retarded how some of the endings actually render his entire character arc meaningless.

Nothing comes close to being this bad.

Far Cry 5 if you wait for Pagan at the beggining of the game sounds like a good ending
Shooting assholes with your father must be fun

What's a matter, too complex for you?

Being reminded of this always makes me thirsty for milk.

Studio Neko Kick's you got me wrong.

Meant 4
I'm retarded sorry

>LET'S MAKE A CLIFFHANGER ENDING AND THEN NEVER RELEASE THE NEXT GAME
FUUUUUCK VALVE

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 18K)

>furfag pandering

I thought that was half the point of these games, you play as an anthro raccoon and have sexual tension with a fox lady cop.

WHY RUFUS WON'T LOVE TONI DAMMIT!
The time travel was time paradox!

I read russian's fanfiction was petty sad.

Dont forget the jug full of piss.

The same way her boyfriend is capable of seeing her.

The first game had a lot of potential. Think if it had ended there, it'd be worth recommending. Then 2-3 and the spinoff came out.

This game's endings all sucked desu.

Attached: this shit.png (512x292, 201K)

The fourth game makes fun of the people who hated the third's ending. It even starts with Goal stating: "Oh you didn't like that ending?" and the opening song straight up says "Stop wondering what ifs, the ending is the ending, that's it"

>otherwise amazing trilogy

And this is where you lost me because now I know that your taste is objectively garbage.

I still don't know if it's a genuinely terrible ending or a pretty damn good ending.

Attached: 34-trolling42.jpg (640x480, 21K)

they didn't try to make amends. Poki made it with the intention of bait and switching all the people whining about it hoping for a "happy ending"

That fucking shit ending for the second Drawn to Life game. Why did 5th cell thought it was a good idea to have the story focus on what was basically a joke character in the first game.
I still can't get over how bad the plot was in that game.

There was. Elysium crashes into Deponia and the Elysians have to live on the planet

I like the ending where Ludger kills everyone, not because it's edgy or anything but because it's actually a pretty good moment with all of them trying to get Ludger to stop while he refuses to betray his brother, except for Gaius who accepts he has made his choice and attacks him wordlessly. I like that and I kind of wish more games had routes where you betrayed your party or group

Game?

The problem is the tone of the third game doesn't really mesh with the first 2, and the ending kind of goes against everything you've done in all 3 games.
>I am Sovereign and I am so beyond you
>Fuck up Sovereign by fighting with the Council because fuck yeah
>I am Harbinger, you are outgunned Shepard and we're unstoppable
>Fuck your entire operation Harbinger, humanity fuck yeah
>The reapers are coming, it's time to unite everyone under a single banner and stop them once and for all
>Fuck yeah we're doing it and look there's harbin- did he just wipe literally all of us out with 0 effort?

Attached: 81o6HpsGqDL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 22K)

Does an entire series count?

Attached: 3999a16146a4e66db2673f0f82d7455c70c41477.jpg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&h=353&w=616&a (616x353, 59K)

>shitting on Estelle's games

Attached: 1529342294680.gif (210x210, 133K)

Oh lord.

Attached: [Final8]Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II - 05 (BD 10-bit 1280x720 x264 AAC)[437EA62A].mkv_snapshot_06.14 (1280x720, 51K)

I did not mean Trails of the Sky.

>shitting on Estelle

Attached: 1528916351044.jpg (9680x7460, 3.92M)

FF7
admit it

I actually liked Logan not fighting you, since a lot of characters debate why he hurt you like he did, only for the ultimate reveal to be Logan's just a desperate idiot, and he isn't going to fight his own brother when push comes to shove. It was anti climactic but I liked it, and it's also why I never really kill him. He was just an incredibly stupid man with well intentioned goals. Emphasis on incredibly stupid, because my god Logan it would have taken 5 seconds to say "evil black demons are coming" and this is a world already full of fucking monsters so why wouldn't they believe you?

Chrono Cross's ending.

It's the cherry on top of the shit sundae

>worst ending
What did OP mean by this?

This thread is about bad endings as in shit endings that were completely half-baked/lazy/unsatisfying/a giant middle finger to the end user, not "bad" as in bad shit happens within the narrative.

That was indeed a "bad" ending in the latter sense but quality wise it's a fantastic ending.

The last Danganronpa game
Glad the series is finally dead

Attached: 1550820821944.png (576x545, 346K)

>Still not on PC

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY WAITING FOOOOOOOR??

Attached: 1465193201022.gif (478x357, 1.36M)

If this fucking series had have ended instead of dragging itself on and on I probably would have had fonder memories of it.

I thought the encounter with the Crawler was a genuinely good sequence, but I feel like the second half of the game should have had more focused emphasis on it.

There isn't really any reason not to tell people that you're making decisions to stockpile money to fight cosmic horrors, but you end up doing odd-jobs and lute playing to personally fund the whole army yourself so you can make the "good-guy" decisions.

It is for the best.

Fucking this

The game had a lot of dramatic build up to the final confrontation with Lucien and all you do is shoot him once and he dies.

Fucking shit. Fable 1 was a masterpiece.

Attached: 1544059713756.jpg (249x250, 5K)

>so you have not chosen to take the dragons bargain arisen!
>slay me arisen!
>its all about the struggle arisen!
>now you are me and I are you arisen!
>MAASTER!!

the fuck was with that convoluted ending?

The anime should have been warning enough for us. We could have literally prevented this.

Attached: 1479582199687.png (1365x764, 1.79M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9edhb4OBs

Fuck you, Microsoft.

So did they cover this in the sequel?

> and we'll never get a sequel

if i could go back in time i would sabotage fire emblem to make gs nintendo's premier rpg

Literal brainlet

Some NES games do quite a decent attempt, like megaman, ninja gaiden etc..
But SMS.. not so much.

>That fucking kid

I get they were going for a "nobody is safe" sort of angle or whatever but damn it did I hate this kid. Characters I cared about get offed yet they have this fuck be the focus of the dreams

Then it takes the form of Star Kid and Bioware gets salty and gives you a bad ending if you decide to shoot the fuck in the face

My guess is that the "artwork painting" end up in the game, giving the exact expression the artist was looking for.
If you see the development of modern games, you will see that they generally have some awesome artworks, but then those artworks need to be translated to 3D worlds, and a LOT is lost on this translation.

>thinking Infinite's ending was remotely smart

God of War's ending was pretty much perfect in every way. Not good or amazing or anything but it concluded exactly the way it should have.

Fuck Japan... the fuck!?

this is old as shit and even i have reposted this image before. i doubt that user is the original guy who first posted that image, i would be surprised if he was.

It would be weird if they don't start with this.

I got it off of google lol

Explain?

V3's twist retcons the entire DR series into being Reality TV bullshit.

No it doesn't.
It's been two years at this point. How do people continue to not understand V3's ending?

Maybe you just hate fun. Do you bitch about Doomguy seeking revenge for his pet rabbit? The game is over, let them have some fun.

>HE DISLIKES THE ENDING TO V3
>SO HE DIDN'T GET IT

It's been two years at this point. Why do fanboys keep on saying this stupid shit.

>spouts his misinterpretations about the ending
>I DIDN'T NOT GET IT GUYS, I JUST DON'T LIKE IT
Like holy fuck even on a surface level you choose to ignore basic fact the game both states and implies just to get mad at an ending that isn't even that bad.
I hate the DR fanbase.

Killzone Shadow Fall. To this day I do not understand developer's fascination with the "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory meme" especially when it's done so fucking terribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE&feature=youtu.be
I hate all the retarded plot in this shitty game

Attached: 1543286443930.jpg (639x639, 22K)

You're a stupid retard if you think that's even remotely what he said. There's a literal difference between saying someone not getting something and saying that they completely misinterpreted it.

As an example of what i mean, that's a Halo 4 art.

Attached: H4-Concept-Exile-Forest.jpg (1600x670, 294K)

But then the 3D artists come and do this.

Attached: RK2H0ZN.jpg (2560x1440, 374K)

Rogue Galaxy has one of the wprst endings I've ever seen on a jrpg

I still don't know what the people involved in this game were thinking what the fuck

Attached: 1520945544843.jpg (911x640, 195K)

I knew that game was going to be fuck the moment the idol trash was shown to be the SMTxFE crossover

They wanted a piece of the Idol cake but they don't know what makes an Idol franchise profitable. At least Tiki and Mamori were cute as hell though

Attached: 95.jpg (976x638, 76K)

Star Ocean 3

The Darkness 2
Infamous 2 Bad End
Infamous Second Son Bad
Kingdom Hearts 3

>Infamous 2 bad end
But that's the one just about everyone wanted to see get the sequel treatment

Attached: nah-ni.png (500x481, 408K)

Infamous 2 in general.
>play as a good guy the whole game
>get presented with a morally grey choice at the end
>the character who was "good" for the entire game chooses one thing
>agree with her
>ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE
>game locks you out of choosing the ending that makes sense saying "it's not your destiny"
Why even fucking present it as a choice?
Oh, yeah, now I can go on a ten-hour killing spree to lose all this "good karma" I've built up (and all of my powers as a result, because they're tied to karma). Great fucking game, retards.

>JUST Kill Zeke
>Aw shit Cole I can't do this shit anymore you do it
The timing of it was really shitty

The game still is good, even if they made a really arbitrary limit to what opposite karma ending you wanted when they could have just either let you turn evil or had just let the choice go on regardless of karma.

It was hardly off, or shitty.

>Yea Forums doesn't understand or appreciate the beauty of poetic, dramatic necessity for Chloe to die in the context of powerful struggle between love, and friendship, and the forces of nature itself
I'm not at all surprised.

Attached: Life-Is-Strange-836565.jpg (590x350, 28K)

>it was totally deep, guys!
Yea no.

This game is dogshit for retards

>Game series about picking a set of two distinct moral choices
>Surprised its the mechanic in the end

Attached: 1549317131402.jpg (639x622, 53K)

Idiot, the problem wasn't about being given some choices, it's that the choices did no reflect any of the previously made decisions.

Disgaea 2 bad ending

protagonist kills his lover and gets possessed by her spirit, he turns evil and graphically (with sounds of blood and bones crunching) kills his little brother and sister

Except all the choices are really stupid and vague, and don't really tie in well with the rest of the series, as well as the the entire ending sequence feeling incredibly out of place in the series tonally. You're not even given a chance to talk it over with the guy who gives you those choices to try to find better solutions.
Mac Walters is a fucking hack and should have been fired well before ME3

Yeah I've heard it all before. Feel free to hold on to whatever half-truth you've chosen to keep your posture of a man with strong opinion. God forbid giving anything out of the ordinary a second thought, you may even start questioning yourself. We wouldn't want that, better to just dismiss it.

Attached: KEwxmhrvm5M.jpg (408x604, 27K)

Maybe if Chloe wasn't the worst human being in the game it'd be better

I felt nothing killing her off. Now if it was Kate on the other hand...

Not just kills, he eats them

I played through every route of that game and honestly I could not understand a fucking thing in that route. Almost as goddamn incomprehensible as the armless girl.

You're half-assed bait isn't even worth a (You)

would have been good as a halfway point desu

>Alexander finally faces off against Alucard for the last time
>Instead of a one on one, Alucard just BRAAAAPS out 100,000 soldiers
>Anderson watches his entire orphan family die horribly to clear the way
>Gets his arm torn off and is about to die with his healing factor exhausted, so he prepares to sacrifice himself with the nail
>Suddenly Alucard is crying "Omg don't do it you have to stay human..."
>Anderson, in desperation, uses the nail
>Alucard has the gall to actually be offended and act cheated

Fuck that nigger vampire.

Attached: Anderson.gif (294x233, 669K)

Not the worst, but I was very disappointed in Ys VIII ending. Mostly because there really wasn't one. I was expecting an ending FMV, but nothing. The credits rolled. I was kind of shocked, then mad because I actually enjoyed the game considering the half assed plot.

ME3
my choices didn't matter and it felt like a cop-out resolution to all the game's problems

Too bad, well maybe it just didn't click with you.
It has all the potential to burst your bubble and let the truth out, that you can't appreciate certain things. It has to be bait. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Kingdom Hearts 3.

My god did that game's ending made me want to toss a brick at my screen. If I bought the physical copy I'd probably smash the disk again and again.

Cultman realizes he was wrong all along, tries to atone, makes things worse since his son is a complete retard, and then asks you to end his pitiful life.

Nothing meaningful happens, the end.
I mean it’s better than 5’s ending was but it’s still pretty fucking lame.

Attached: 4353D684-2FAF-441F-80D3-B28767C18BBE.gif (600x337, 2.29M)

That aint got shit on Soul Nomad's Demon Ending

Drive all your associates mad, do many horrific things, become the final boss, kill the army that is left to stand against you, eat Gig, go say hi to the two top gods in that world and proceed to kill them and all that's left.

Why?

"It was fun."

nah

Yea, "truth", whatever you say, shill

Yea Forumsirgins still choose not to understand, or simply don't

Attached: liz.gif (500x276, 674K)

is this series worth finishing? I bought the original trilogy before the new stuff came out and I think it ended on a cliff hanger.

something about going to elysium disguised as the other dude?

It's just the four games far as I recall, with the fourth being an attempt to make the ending more satisfying for the ungrateful fans.

That scene was during 2

That's a weird way to spell Toni

Attached: 1432112304_Deponia-Игры-goal-красивые-картинки-977995.gif (600x518, 3.34M)

>100%ing the game just to get this souless image in a game that's otherwise made with soul

Attached: SMS_all_characters.png (586x448, 364K)

Original Zone of the Enders, mainly because it was just a massive cocktease after an unwinnable fight.

Because Alucard needed a human being to kill him, not a monster
This part was important because it shows us how despite the fact that all he wanted was for a man to kill him, he was too strong for any mortal man to even try
Being Alucard is suffering

Hellsing is campy and a blatant parody of itself. The show has literal baby eating nazi vampires, led by a fat cyborg, fighting Van Helsing's daughter and Vlad Tepes. It clearly wasn't taking itself seriously, so why were you?

I thought that the ending was genuinely amazing. I really like the book of apocalypse symbolism.

the entire Crawler sequence with Walter when you first go to the fucking island and the entire ending was Kino

Technically, he just needs someone who embodies what it means to be human to kill him, not that they have to be human. Even then, it's more of a philosophical/symbolic meaning, as he could have been killed by Anderson when he got Jesus Juice powers, and he was for all wells and purses defeated by being divided by 0 through the Major's scheme.

I don't feel like a big man for calling it immediately playing episode 1, but I'm just saying I wasn't surprised at all when Max rewinded all the way back to the beginning of the entire game at the end of episode 5. Ironically, nothing in Life is Strange is all that strange. It was quite normal.

god toni was hot. nice commie runes bub

Actually the fourth game was just middle finger to the people who were unhappy with the ending.

Nice body. Freckles. Redhead. Tough. Showers with the cigarette. I love this girl. One day I'll play that shitty german Monkey Island ripoff game she's in.

>nice commie runes bub
Legit just got it from Googling"Deponia Toni"

It is weird that it didn't hurt her that badly despite rewinding at least a week's time, when going back less than an hour was already making her bleed like she was having an aneurism. Seemed like they were implying the misuse of the power could be fatal or at least caustic to her life, yet she pulled off a massive rewind with no consequence to herself.

Go for it. Deponia is pretty good.

it wouldn't be so bad if they would actually continue the story in 2 but we all know that's not gonna happen.

>Dante in the middle of an island floating in some hell dimension.
>Pulls a motorcycle out of nowhere and rides it away.
>This is bad.

Nigga, did you even play these? 2 ends with Lara shooting the camera with a shotgun.

Fuck this game and its ending with a cactus

Attached: Z.jpg (236x213, 15K)

Pretty sure the bike was near some other vehicles that got sucked into the gate opened by the villain summoning the final boss.

Well yes, it's not an incredibly well written or well thought out story, really. The rules change constantly for Max's powers. Sometimes she gets a headache, sometimes she gets a nosebleed, sometimes she gets stuck in a Metal Gear Solid VR Mission scenario and sometimes, well most of the times, it's all fine. Overall I liked the game/movie but ironically there's a lot of strange things that doesn't make sense. I won't play the spinoffs or season 2.

Yeah I will. Some day.

Fuck those people. Give me my dog back.