I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

When I was a kid I thought they meant russian as in a russian person.

Speaking Russian would have compromised their identity as the Russian crew known to perform such acts of terrorism. He reminds you to stay silent in order to keep it incognito.

that is what they meant though?

Attached: 1491671646771.png (568x525, 59K)

They meant it as in to not speak russian during the mission.

supposed to be a false flag terror attack perpetrated by americans, so speaking in russian would have given away the ruse

i thought they meant leave no russian alive

Based retard frog poster

Pure kino

C нaми Бoг.

Does it still count as a false flag when there actually is a American CIA agent involved in the attack?

P R I C E ?

Attached: GULAG.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: 1547400341158.jpg (960x960, 108K)

do you mean why put that mission in the game? Free advertising

they don't want to get trump in trouble

You need to know that CIA was created to intervent and manipulate masses in different countries around the globe. They don't care about some civs.

yes
one person =/= the entire organization

>tfw too much of a good boy to shoot anyone
Good level though

Have people who think that Russian means Russian person ever been to airports? Seen airports in movies? Have heard of a concept of an international airport?

Honestly, I thought they meant "No Russian" as in "Russians aren't involved, we can't leave anyone behind, this has to look like a foreign terrorist job." Didn't occur to me they just meant "Speak English." Also, they sound Russian as fuck, without using the language.

I don't either. You'd think that not only would security have checked whatever massive bags they brought the gear and ammo in with, but assuming they didn't surely they would have stopped the elevator when whoever monitors the security cameras noticed what they were doing?

During the mission's game play any time the friendly AI speaks they are reusing lines of dialogue normally used by friendly AI during US Ranger missions. English with a perfect American accent. "No Russian" really does mean not to speak Russian as they're trying to make it seem like Americans carried out the attack.

>English with a perfect American accent.
Huh, I don't remember that at all. It has been a while though.

Attached: remember no buttholes.png (1024x696, 524K)

Personally I never understood how a supposed terrorist attack could drive the Russian people to support a world war against the US. Obviously the US would've denied any involvement, and why would the US government sponsor a massive nonsensical terrorist act on Russia in the first place

>when I was a kid

Well they find a CIA agent. So the implication is that the Russian believe the CIA sanctioned and executed a terrorist attack on Russian soil. The CIA agent is there to prove their loyalt to the group, so that he can infiltrate and destroy it from the inside. It's not like there wasn't going to be someone just as qualified filling his position, so the CIA doesn't see it as actually executing a terrorist attack. Not saying it makes sense in the end, especially the part about Russian aircraft flying all the way to America without anyone noticing (lol), but still, it makes a tad bit more sense.

you can complete the level without shooting civies tho

Yes, that's exactly what I did, and my post reflects that.

my bad

Attached: 1511609201946.jpg (601x508, 48K)

based tranny phantom poster

>that's exactly what I did

Attached: Soyboy-1-310x165.jpg (310x165, 18K)

Lmao tranny phantom

It's okay user

Pic related is me

Attached: good boy.jpg (1536x2048, 862K)

Attached: 1458680510278.jpg (480x360, 127K)

The whole air invasion was possible because the russians copied the acs module which gave the russians access to american radar surveillance system

They flew in the long way though, the cutscene shows the russains arriving from the East, not the west

Right, I know that, but once again it is a "reason" it works, but it's all bullshit when you consider that Russian transports planes (not stealthy, very large, not fast) must fly across Europe, onto the US east coast, without any other radar, planes, military craft, civilian craft, ships, etc. spotting them, and considering once again that they had to fly across the entirety of Europe to do this.

MW2 gives a lot of "resaons" for why what is happening, but they all fall short of really explaining how the insanity that is taking place is at all possible. But it makes for a good game, so who really cares in the end.
It has a plot akin to Red Alert 2 (comparing vidya), but the fuckery in RA2 actually makes more sense than MW2 ironically.

>the long way
depends where their bases are

Look at the jew nose on that fuck.
JEW NOSES ARE INVADING MY VIDYA

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Well yeah, that is retarded even when attacking dc, thought you meant the whole invasion didn't make sense. The plot hole had to be filled to allow such a large scale invasion and even though the filler is very weak it still made for a decent story. Just my opinion though.

He didn't shoot a single bullet

>The plot hole had to be filled to allow such a large scale invasion and even though the filler is very weak it still made for a decent story.
That's what I said.

It's impossible to get through the level without fighting. Even if you don't shoot civies, you have to fight the law enforcement/CTU teams that show up.

>two decades of movies and videogames where the russian bad guys want to make russia great again
>eventually the plot is so overdone that it becomes ridicolous
>russia is now actually making a comeback

>"Americans", including one who happens the exact same face as the famous Russian terrorist Makarov, shoot up an airport for no reason
>Surely this isn't falseflag
>This justifies a fullscale invasion of Europe as well even though they were neutral against their attacks against America

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

>russia is now actually making a comeback
Are they? Seems like the same old same old to me.
Also MW2 plot is about making the America's Military Great Again

Showing up at the airport with a rifle and ammo, with a bunch of mass murders isn't going to get you off the hook.

I actually remember doing this level without shooting. Just finding cover.

>I actually remember doing this level without shooting. Just finding cover.
Really? Well maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think the friendly AI would be enough to save you.

They are supposed to take their time. Remember, slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

I just woke up, give me a break
I tried that on veteran and it didn't work, friendly ai just didn't do enough to carve a clear path. Will try it again sometime though

You're not supposed to take the plot seriously, just enjoy it.
Bottom line is, the trilogy was just predictive programming on how amerilards would operate on a full scale chebureki invasion. Kissinger pretty much confirmed this.