Attached: 3x3.png (676x676, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc
youtu.be/THyfYo4yN2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8/9
Never liked bioshock

Attached: 3x3new.jpg (920x920, 768K)

Take out two of those games and replace them and you would have a good 9 of the 10 best video games of all time.

>nu vegas, bioshock, bethesda shit, borderlands
yikes!
ctr was good. are you hyped for the remake?

Attached: 3by3.png (1000x993, 1.41M)

yes and no, they could really casualize some of the mechanics which would be a shame

this nigga got good taste (except maybe Bioshock 2)

3/5
+MGS3, GTASA, HM:BM
-Dark Souls, DD
Really should get onto Splinter Cell one of these days.
3/3
+P2:IS, Soul Hackers, Cyber Sleuth

Attached: SMTSJMaxPayneSMTSH25thWardGhostTrickAC0SMTNocturneHardtypeGodHandSMT4A_0.jpg (920x920, 248K)

This was a good week for me.

4/4

0/0

0/0

Attached: good games.png (969x1320, 2.68M)

>stalker, morrowind
woah, nic-
>nv, witcher, borderlands
into the trash

3/4
+New Vegas, +Bioshock 2, +SWBF2
-Borderlands 2
Bioshock 2 gets a bad rep, but I still don't like Borderlands.
4/5
+MGS3, +Dragons Dogma, +CTR, +GTA:SA
-Dark Souls
Can't stand Dark Souls combat, still like your taste though.
1/2
+New Vegas
-Transistor
It never clicked with me, thing all the other Supergiant games are way better than it.

Attached: 3x3 2.jpg (921x920, 438K)

>Borderlands
Unironic Reddit

Attached: 33.png (900x900, 1.28M)

been getting thru both my backlog and some very recently bought games

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.45M)

meh

Attached: collage.jpg (3264x3264, 3.83M)

Attached: my_collage.jpg (3264x3264, 791K)

bottom-right? probably a Piranha Bytes games but I'm not sure

also
>4 people in a row not rating

R8 H8 Masturb8

thanks moot

Attached: 3x3.png (473x473, 450K)

Dark Messiah
I actually never got around to playing any of the Risen games, are they all worth a play?

I played Risen for the first time a few days ago and got just under 20 hours in, it's fun for a while but becomes very repetitive
if you're very patient and want a long slow burn then I'd say go for it, just know that the end like most PB games devolves into mindless mob killing, and the sequels suck

Attached: Pretentious 3X3.jpg (1500x1500, 570K)

>Yea Forums, reddit, and resetera the 3x3
try thinking for yourself for once

>being insecure in your own taste and having to mock a strawman to feel better

it's a yikes from me

8/9
borderlands is stinky
6/9
6/9
9/9
5/9
always felt weird I didn't like furi. Maybe it was because I had a TV with a nasty delay at the time.
7/8
need to play La Mulana
6/9
perfect dark is good shit
5/8
Don't know bottom left. Also
>invisible war
7/8
never played Crusader Kings. Grand Strategy, right?
4/9
Never understood Gothic's praise.

I'm this user Taking 3 posts to post it all.

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 2.76M)

Yep, those are video games, some of which I actually like.
Play SWAT 3 & 4 if you haven't already.
There is no reason to get mildly offended over someone liking games you personally don't care for.
Max Payne is a video game and I like it, I hope you feel somewhat validated.
I hope you have a good weekend. :)
These sure are video games. I'll play Transistor and Furi some day, probably.
I spent a lot of time in that one skirmish map.
Feel free to explain why Invisible War is one of your favorites, or don't. It's fine, it's all fine, Carmageddon and Dark Messiah are especially fine.
I feel pretty indifferent about life too at times.
I see you like video games, me too.
I like the cave story and the dark souls, let the validation course you through you.
I like to pretend I know what the word pretentious means.
Whoa nelly!

Attached: calling my taste shit is like saying water is wet.jpg (3132x3180, 1.97M)

6/6
don't play racing games and I haven't gotten to Hollow Knight yet

I feel validated. Thanks, bro.

>0/0
FUCK YOU

whats the top middle one? i feel like it should be obvious but I'm just blanking right now

Sin and Punishment on n64

My chart isn't with me right now so I'll just post the 3x3's contents:
The Wonderful 101
DMC3
Transformers Devastation
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Afterburner Climax
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
either Dragonball FighterZ, Kirby Star Allies, or Thief Gold (unsure right now)

5/5
1/2
2/2
1/3; not one for BlazBlue even if Tager is fun
2/2; ZOE2 MARS is on the backlog

Attached: 1548345005516.jpg (632x476, 176K)

I truly do feel retarded. how'd you like the wii one?

Hello again, I take it you've enjoyed Thief quite a bit if you're actually considering it as one of your favorites

>posting but not rating
absolute leeching scum

2/5 +HM2, NV. -Darkest
Dungeon, VTMB, Furi. Furi just feels wrong to me, a game just boss fights and walking. Darkest Dungeon is masochist simulator, that game can fuck off.
3/3 +Unreal, Fallout, SS2
3/4 +DEHR, DeS, Defiance. -IW
4/5 +DaS, Nocturne, FF7. -DMC3
5/5 +MGR, SC, GTA, Revenge, H2.
6/6 +Doom, HL, NV, Kotor2, RE4, Thief.

Attached: vgaem.jpg (1169x1337, 1.07M)

It's a prediction. I haven't gotten deep enough to tell but I do like it quite a bit. As somebody that is really into a game's music, Thief flips that around with its incredible sound design. I'm a baby playing on Normal though. I might not truly know my opinion until I go back on Hard. Definitely gonna get onto the 5x5 though.

Attached: 1545502315162.jpg (240x280, 18K)

It's Carmageddon user
oh, most of the time I don't really post my "all time favorites" in these threads, just games that I played in recent months and enjoyed the fuck out of, and invisible war was one enjoyable ass game, turning deus ex from an rpg with game elements to action game with rpg elements, ultimately lesser but still a fairly huge sprawling narrative with even more endings than the first game and a far better gunplay. also I just really liked Alex, idk he reminded me of Isaac Clarke in a way and I really like those character types

damn i typed the youtube link out for that?

fuck you!

>a game just boss fights
That's the appeal. Fuck killing generic mooks lets have some unique, memorable characters to fight.

I like fighting interesting mooks that you're intended to kill quickly myself. Not layers after layers of health bars and phases on a singular foe. Walking does a shitty job at building up boss fights alone too.

>I'm a baby playing on Normal though

You're a baby alright, normal really gimps the game from what I remember. The difficulties should've been called easy/normal/hard IMO, but I digress. Have fun with the game.

is aright
not as good IMO but it's still real good fun.
>-DMC3
huh

You're welcome

>huh
I've been playing DMC1 since release and have this mindset of where the series should have gone, and it didn't. 1 has you cheesing foes with powerful abilties and critical hits to make it through the level as fast as possible. Comboing was only a means to an end to build up DT and taunt whenever you can. DMC3 took the juggle mechanic and made comboing the sole focus. I don't like how weak attacks feel especially, just a bunch of filler moves all doing the same damage in comparison to some heavy fuck-you hitters like inferno and vortex in the original. Shouldn't even need to mention how stupid the enemies were made either. 4 feels a lot better, but I don't like playing it period because the terrible level design. Really looking forward to 5 however.

Mooks are ubiquitous. There's so many of them you wont be remembering them if you can just tear through them quickly. Cannon fodder isnt interesting.
The walking segments are also to provide exposition, atmosphere and the music can provide build up.
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZlbioMoyc
Case in point. This walk gets me amped up. Especially the way the build up matches with the voice egging Stranger on.
>Can you feel it? The anger? Good. Focus on it let it grow.
With more noises are added as it as he speaks. The first deep "dun" starting precisely when he says "anger". It's nice.

What I also like is the difficulty. The bosses are hard as fuck and so I get more time to know them, to memorize their moves which also makes finally winning all the more satisfying.

not sure if these are my all time favs but i come back to them often/most memorable

Attached: 3x3 gamessmol.jpg (3264x3264, 732K)

>how do you play lumines
You place 2x2 blocks around and connect 4 or more. It's one of those things you tune into naturally as you play. And it's underground 2 specifically, the first underground is for nostalgifags who only care about story exclusively.

>syphon filter
my nigga

>dounle agent over chaos theory
wtf is wrong with you

Really like Thief and Rain World, don't care all that much about the other games, but they're okay. I just really dislike Ori.
I like Ghouls'n Ghosts and Ninja Gaiden. DMC is okay, really disliked Bloodrayne. Not a big fan of Diablo overall.
MGS3 is pretty good, MGR is okay, dislike or don't care about the other games.

Attached: mosaic.jpg (920x920, 245K)

2/2 WoW and MGR
1/1 Lumines
2/2 Shovel Knight and Wonderful 101

Attached: Age of Empires 2 is the 10th.jpg (3264x3264, 2.43M)

read

3x3 in the middle, chart's ordered.
Bayo and TF2 are pretty cool.
Sin and Punishment automatically makes you my guy.
One day I'll find a copy of F2nd, points for Miku. Shit, now I wanna try out Tag Force as well. You're a cool guy user.

Attached: Vidya 5x5.png (1572x1572, 2.94M)

>really disliked Bloodrayne
Don't think i've seen one person positively rate that game yet. I won't understand why. It feels to me like a nice unholy union of castlevania aesthetics, some satisfying slashing combos and a focus to plow through levels like DMC1/NG, wall clinging like MMX.

Here's some nice gameplay if anyone cares, these are shill threads anyway

youtu.be/THyfYo4yN2Q

It certainly looks like Castlevania, DoS in particular I feel for some reason.

3/5
3/3
7/8
4/4
1/2
4/5
2/2
1/2
4/4
3/3
4/4
2/4
3/4
4/4
2/3
4/4
4/4
2/2
3/4
12/13

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1920x1920, 1.08M)

High contrast almost comic book look probably.

Probably, although having said that some of the parts at the end of the video look like the first portrait in PoR, but that's mainly the colours.