Game forces you to restart from the 1st level if you make a mistake

>game forces you to restart from the 1st level if you make a mistake

Attached: 1550341125442.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

please tell me it made it

One of the other little ones went to help and got stuck down there with him, left of the flock left

They had to drown them. I'm sorry.

>game ends with you dying in the end.

Attached: Penguin wounded.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

why can't the camera crew just give it a hand? do they really leave animals to die?

It didn't even die

>game kills your kid

Attached: 1549965842661.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

They can't interfere with nature
Plus most the time it's cameras that are left there not actual people

Attached: 1507144346980.png (310x304, 90K)

fug

Attached: 1543001035850.gif (540x300, 2.84M)

Literally nothing wrong with this.

they do help, but not when it's dangerous. and running into a flock of a hundred wild animals isn't exactly a good idea

They saved a bunch of them by digging a path for the ones still trapped.

Attached: Penguins watch their bro.webm (854x468, 2.25M)

Bro, they're just fucking penguins, what are they going to do to a human?

>mfw the "suicide penguins" in Antarctica

Attached: 1417296038358.png (800x1020, 490K)

If they ran over to try and help, it would likely scare the rest off. And I don't know if it applies to penguins or not (though I suspect it does), but if the parents or flock smells a human on the baby they probably won't accept it back like basically all other bird species.

Have you seen them beaks?

give you a disease, cut you with talons, bite you. or maybe you accidentally hurt one somehow

Attached: Penguin aftermath.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

penguins can throw more than a couple dozen strikes with their paddles in a single second.

well the force is subjective here but
dark souls 2 no death runs. if you make a mistake you have to start over but nobody is forcing you to do it. just a self imposed challenge.

>if the parents or flock smells a human on the baby they probably won't accept it back like basically all other bird species.

I don't know why this myth continues to be perpetuated. I lived near a wooded area when I was younger and have saved countless small birds that have fallen out of their nests and put them back into the nests and there was no issue with the parents accepting their child.

being a penguin apparently means suffering

Link to the full thing? I want to see it die

Arctic penguins don't care about humans because they have no land predators, so there's no instinct to flee when a dude runs up on them. Also, the idea that birds will reject their young if a human touches them is completely false, so good job, everything you said was wrong

american parents

Nature is suffering. The environment they inhabit is a frozen hellscape so it's inevitable.

Such is the life at the end of the world.

Attached: Penguin trek.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)