So if he's Nintendo born but Microsoft owned and they are basically merging, we pretty much win right?

So if he's Nintendo born but Microsoft owned and they are basically merging, we pretty much win right?

Sorry Stevefags.

Attached: 186895b1.jpg (1000x1000, 280K)

>Xbox becoming a multiplat streaming service is the same as merging
retard

Yeah, I said basically, faggot.

guess SQUARE merged with Sony when they started making FF games on playstation systems, guess 3rd party companies are all merged with these manufacturers. Being 3rd party isn't the same as MERGING and before you try making a dumb ass post like this, try to avoid using dumb misleading text before people call you out on it.

If you think in any part of space and fucking time these companies won't eventually merge you are as dense as a fucking rock. They are both falling apart. Them merging would shit out games all the fuck over and if they eventually made a combined console in the future with xbox's technology with Nintendo's intuitiveness they would make a fortune. I didn't SAY they ARE merging. I said its like merging because Xbox live and game pass are coming to switch, while not a full merge, is basically like merging but on a smaller scale.

Attached: 1547240115039.jpg (458x462, 138K)

No. You don’t. Kids don’t give a shit about Banjo Kazooie, and don’t give me muh jontron and muh spaghetti and meatballs dunkey. It’s a dead franchise, and Sakurai does NOT. FUCKING. NOT. work with dead feanchises

I want to fuck Banjo in the dickhole

>sakurai doesn't work with dead franchises

Fucking what? We are making the rules now?

He is in 100%.
Him or Steve.
Both are microsoft you know.

It’s always been a rule. You lost. Banjo would only sell to the 10 people who know him compared to the millions of kids that made Minecraft the 2nd best selling game to date

>doesn't fucking not work with dead franchises

So sakurai does work with dead franchises? Thanks for clearing that up user.

No he doesn’t. Why isn’t Banjo in then, huh? Cause it’s ireelevant in this day and age of gaming
>b-but K.Roo-
OWNED BY NINTENDO AND NOT A WASHED UP 3RD PARTY

I believe in the bear and bird

Attached: 1541542625292.jpg (680x752, 73K)

Attached: zoomer.png (410x327, 36K)

Ah, and here the made-up rule fags come to try and cast doubt. Every time.

Attached: 1549857936018.jpg (423x422, 12K)

>haha I have no argument, but look at this wojak

Banjo is 100x more relevant than Joker.

Banjo desired by a much broader audience than Steve. Not by kids, but young adults that play smash. I think people misunderstand what kids "want" in smash. See, kids Dont really speculate and ask for specific characters. Minecraft is boring and dead with fortnite and apex legends shit around. Kids have moved on and the ones that grew up with Minecraft Dont think of Steve when they think Minecraft. They think pig, vow, creeper, spider, the mobs. The kids playing Minecraft quickly swaps to a different skin and try to make an identity for themselves because they watch Minecraft youtubers and strive to be like them because they are funny. My nephews did it. My younger brother did it. My cousins did it. And I'm sure many more to. Many gamers today grew up with n64, and while his franchise is dead, its only because Microsoft bought rare. Nintendo would have easily kept them alive. Been t Microsoft didn't listen to fan demand until cod shooters were popular so they fucked it up with cars and the brand new physics engines that every game back then utilized, thus officially killing banjo. Though with so much demand for them now more than ever, Nintendo was likely to see it, especially after Phil said yes twice and the internet went bananas over it. So when you stop and think, Steve actually has a really low chance with the new fad always changing while banjo remains an icon of the late 90's and early 00's, a time that was arguably the most enjoyable years to most before widespread internet, memes, YouTube and all this trch shit that clouds us. It was a simple time full of magic and thats why people love banjo.

Attached: 1540293313983.gif (268x260, 2.7M)

ahahaha

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

Minecraft is dead, dude. You got btfo by raging cock.

>DUUH IM STUPID the post

>haha I have no counter argument, watch me crumble

Yet Minecraft would make more money, since it has a wider audience

Toddlers don't play Smash

>and Sakurai does NOT. FUCKING. NOT. work with dead feanchises
>says this about the guy who put fucking Ice Climbers in Melee

But the character is what's made into a fighter and what's being sold, not Minecraft

That wide audience is dead. But to be fair, he would make a lot of money. But so would literally any, yes, ANY CHARACTER you add to smash. Most people with smash will buy every character they toss out even if they hate them because most people love smash to death and jut want to expand the roster and have more play styles. So it doesn't matter if Steve makes money, because every character would make truckloads. Banjo has a much more dedicated fan base than Steve could ever imagine.

That was a different time user

Attached: resetera.png (1201x607, 164K)

>Steve posters are all ResetERA retards
It all makes sense now.

No, actually, most of us are just Discord retards to my understanding. Please don't lump us in with (((them))).

Attached: GoUaC9BM_400x400.jpg (280x280, 17K)

If this uninspired corporate shill gets in over markus Yea Forums notch’s creation, it’ll just show how out of touch Nintendo is with its true fans

Where is this narrative of Xbox going multiplatform coming from? Being a platform holder is lucrative. Microsoft's philosophy is about providing options in how their user base access Xbox services and content. There's a reason they're working on a streaming box, a high and low end next-gen Xbox and possibly an Xbox One S variant without a disc drive. Then consider that while the division's revenue in gaming has increased, you can point to a single game like Fortnite as being the driving factor in this success. You lose that if you drop hardware and you allow other players to come in, like a Google, to fill that gap. It doesn't make sense.

People bought Roy AND Corrin.

>Uninspired corporate shill
>Being used to describe a character who isn't Steve

Resetera and GameFAGS

Attached: refusteves call gamefaqs home.png (806x889, 535K)

>both falling apart
>when Nintendo is making an extreme profit with their new system
>when Microsoft shows no sign of slowing and the Xbox brand is literally just tiny venture in there massive corporation