Xenoblade 2

If Nia had never been traumatized and reimained in Torna with her super cancer powers, how fucked would the world have been?

Attached: 66940985_p0_master1200.jpg (425x600, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIS_pdplrnw
youtube.com/watch?v=y6TLtJ4epT0
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A&
youtube.com/watch?v=yCo78e53uUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UFrU5uRKJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmfRj1t3NRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xaPZdyIYOSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2JI18ByvU
youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A
youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM
pastebin.com/G0Q2ZAV6
youtube.com/watch?v=ymsNlSdg6qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would love to respond to that user but before we begin

M

Attached: 36720959_519728191775213_3612770423168565248_n.jpg (853x960, 91K)

I

Attached: 71990200_p0.jpg (2676x1505, 2.05M)

N

Attached: 1e4f476e70c589035d97ea3f5c1592b7.jpg (866x734, 97K)

G

Attached: 73322264_p0.jpg (1080x1389, 971K)

E

Attached: 72033531_p0.jpg (1422x2000, 841K)

It would have mostly played out like usual, minus some slight deviation. But ultimately, you know that scene in chapter 6-7 where we get Pneuma for the first time and Rex comments on how sad Jin's eyes had looked? Replace Jin with Nia and an extra chapter on redeeming her with a lot of tsundere behavior.

we are ready

Attached: 1518822713472.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TIS_pdplrnw
>We'll talk later
>They never do

Who the fuck could beat a team of Jin, Malos, and Nia?

>Dromarch gets killed with no fanfare in his first or second appearance and has no lines

Attached: sad.jpg (750x933, 517K)

I don't get it

Why did they design him to be a shittier version of Nia gameplaywise?

That fight was just an endurance fight until Rex unlocks Pneuma. He just needs to go all shounen speech on them to at least make Nia hesitate and realize she's on the bad guys team.

>Shulk talks about how badly he wants to destroy every Mechon
>Decides to spare Egil
>Rex makes it clear he's willing to forgive Malos
>Kills him anyway

Attached: 5be9c20b4ae7935c7adf08c274f8a7af870c42bb.png (843x768, 326K)

Posting some objective facts

Attached: tiers.png (2132x1152, 1.9M)

>Poppi Alpha and Kasandra that low
nah

Attached: poppi.jpg (1000x1414, 767K)

The tiers are based on usefulness in gameplay. Shield hammers are the worst weapon in the game

Are the low tiers outright bad, or just not meta?

Poppi Alpha is the best tank in the game. While that's less useful once everyone starts getting to 9999 HP, she's the literal best blade in the entire game for 90% of the game as long as you're upgrading her. And once you get to super lategame you should be able to do 9999999 damage chain attacks anyways which trivialize everything.

This is based on superboss/challenge mode/BoC meta. I beat the regular game using Godfrey.

Based and mingepilled

Mor Ardain woulda been without a ruler for a little while. Stupid idiot

Is Rex a good character?

Attached: The Chad God Slayer vs the Virgin Aegis Driver.png (1250x360, 706K)

He's shounen protag #3819.

The difference here is that Egil ultimately was a "good guy" that only wanted to save the world from Zanza and could be reasoned with once shown enough evidence that Shulk wouldn't fall under Zanza's control, while Malos was hellbent on destroying both the world and himself and no amount of reasoning was going to snap him out of it. Realize that Shulk also killed Zanza when it was evident there was no reasoning with him and he was going to reset the world no matter what.

The tier list is entirely based on attack power, so of course slow tanks that focus on blocking are going to be low. For instance, Electra has the best blockrate of the game, but is low tier because her damage output is shit.

I ended up liking him way more than I thought I would. Good kid, likes his shitty job, sends money home. He didn't blow my mind, but I'm okay with him getting 3 girlfriends.

Attached: 1547768329933.jpg (1564x881, 194K)

Egil is more akin to Jin, which Rex did bring back to his side. Jin sacrificed himself to stop Amalthus and allow the party to face off against Malos, just like Egil sacrificed himself to stop Bionis and allow the party to face off against Zanza.

>elektra and kassandra that low

Attached: 1513042323474.jpg (613x587, 16K)

But right before the final boss Rex gives the Salvager's code line about fighting and making up. Shulk just shoves a sword in Zanza's face

see

Also

>game keeps giving rex all super powers
>game tells me he have all these crazy mechanics
>final fight
>dies like a bitch to every single siren buster
>bench him for morag
>she took every fucking blast to the face and didnt even wimper

My scottish gf is the protag on my book

Attached: moragmusg.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>love poppi
>suck at poppiswap

how do you call this feel poppibros?

>suck at poppiswap
Are you bad at using the upgrades or are you bad at "Tiger! Tiger!"?

yes

>tfw challenge mode forced me to bench her for Tora
Now that Corvin is a thing, maybe she can be useful again

You're hopeless if it's both.

can i get into this game without have played any previous titles?

Yes. The stories are pretty disconnected.

Yes

You wont get some references but thats ok

Yes, the ending will just be a bit confusing

just at tiger tiger, gives me so little crystal in return i dont know what do in poppi swap with them, or what should i focus in

>, the ending will just be a bit confusing
thats just the xeno experiencie

XC2's ending made perfect sense since I knew the story of 1

With Poppi alpha, just load up on aggro generation and survivability. Maybe front damage to give her a little more kick since she's going to be hitting everything in the front anyways.

>Not abusing i-frames from level 4 specials, chain attacks and level 3 Blade combos to facetank Siren Busters

Which series is more confusing across multiple games? Xeno series or Nier/Drakengard?

>malos uses afinity down
wooops no lv4 special for you!

Think of it like Mother 3. 99% of the game you'll be fine but you'll miss a handful of callbacks in the final chapter that ultimately don't really matter for the overall understanding of the plot.

Chain attacks and level 3 combos are still there.

Drakengard/Nier until Xeno- dabbles in the chicken/egg problem with the Zohar/Conduit/whatever.

Poor Nia had a hard life. I'm glad she was able to grow out of her fears and become such a joyful person.

Attached: DzYRHaWVsAAwOp_.jpg orig.jpg (4093x2894, 1.36M)

Drakengard/NieR by far.
For one thing, despite some similarities in themes and tones, Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade are entirely separate entities that can be experienced standalone no problem. Further more, every Xenoblade game can also be fully experienced standalone, and the connection between 1 and 2 is very simple to explain, they're parallel universes whose stories happen simultaneously

Meanwhile for D/N you have to take into account all possible endings of every games and the sidecontent (novels, stage plays, etc.) all matter to the overall lore of the series. It's a lot of material across multiple console generations AND media forms to keep track of to have a global understanding of the lore. EVEN IF Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade were somehow all literally connected it'd still be less of a mess to untangle than Drakengard/NieR lore.

Maybe you're not playing Tora! Tora! the "right" way. If you want to get crystals quickly, the best way would be to play a level you're good at on easy mode. Level 1 on easy is probably... the easiest. Then, focus on doing a no-kill no-getting-hit run while getting the little treasures. Dion't kill enemies, don't touch them, just run past them. Also try to collect crystals , but don't do it if you end up being killed or end up killing an enemy to get them. Just focus on going down while getting all the treasures and not touching anything. You'll get the most crystals that ay.

Also, people tend to forget about this, but the items you get in Tora Tora, can be sold for crystals in Poppi's customization menu.

Attached: Dz2NPORUUAEEgNN.jpg orig.jpg (2160x3840, 1010K)

>Writing Nia story about her coming to grips with her identity and place in the world at large
>Delve into the fact that she still feels a lot of guilt over the fact that she's now living off of her sister's flesh

Her personal issues didn't get nearly as much attention as they deserved.

Now I'm at the part where she's going to properly talk things over with Rex and it feels like there's so much to address that I've got enormous writer's block on where to start

Attached: 70528208_p0.jpg (3840x2160, 3.63M)

The difference is that Shulk managed to get himself in a position where he could stop Egil from killing people without needing to kill him, and Rex couldn't do that, and also had a time limit to keep in mind (once Klaus died and the Conduit disappeared, Pneuma's power would be gone).

>and Rex couldn't do that

He just had to destroy Aion, not Malos

Who's to say that wasn't what he was trying to do? It's not like he was specifically aiming directly for Malos during the fight, he just kept hitting Aion.

Yeah, well, at this point it basically amounts to destroy Malos though. It's like if you want to destroy their gear, you end up hurting them a bunch, I mean. No other choice.

Attached: riot-gear[1].jpg (700x500, 140K)

I have some objections.

Attached: strangers to love, probably.png (1020x784, 562K)

It's kind of bullshit because it looks like Mythra did far worse to him in Torna and he still survived

Nia needs her own tier for cuddling and earplay

>tfw you'll never get drunk with Perceval and double team Kora

Attached: Dz09lsqU8AIlqUi.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1500, 215K)

I don't like this.

So did zeke choose Pandy or Morag at the end?

Pandoria is the only one for him.

That's kind of the whole game.
Whole thing could have used 6 more months for polish, pre-production and development in general.
WAs still fun tho

so we have any idea where did the 3rd aegis core ended up?

Attached: confuced (semen) demon lord.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

It fell between to couch cushions.

nope, not a clue

Attached: 1533252487132.png (284x164, 89K)

>Chubby, but still pretty flat
cute

I wouldn't say that. I just think that Nia just wound up being a much more complex and interesting character than was intended when they came up with her. On the surface her story is fairly simple, but it has a lot of spots that can be read into much deeper. Shit like this is why I became a writefag

Attached: 11f6bad7c863b8f38095ea9b8d55f658.jpg (541x800, 89K)

happy cat day

Attached: y7FfbKSCVYox.jpg (847x1200, 142K)

>Zenobia not at least in A tier, if not S tier

Her damage output is fucking absurd.

Everyday is a good day to post Nia

That just tells you how bad the powercreep got with the DLC

Attached: 783c262b2d2ad46f2a9f59fc4949b113.png (720x1000, 1.15M)

I thought Obrona was good?

I would at least put her above every non-DLC Blade except Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma and Poppi.

>implying monolith soft did not write nia as a better love interest because their gonna lock the nia route in malosblade chronicles so all fat weebs go the stores to buy it

Is it bad that I find Nia more compelling because she didn't win? Maybe it's because I can waifu her myself instead of self-inserting onto Rex

Attached: 1550206019136.jpg (419x445, 58K)

>Is it bad that I find Nia more compelling because she didn't win?
I prefer characters when they aren't "tainted" by romance. Less for waifu purposes and more because I find most vidya (and other media) romances really bad/unbelievable.

Attached: 1549339222449.png (580x790, 727K)

Reddit humor

>Implying Elma the hummy doesn't take every occasion she finds to experience human reproduction first-hand

Attached: MY OWN MIM, NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE SPACE VIRGINS.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

He became an Expy of Riku.

>Less for waifu purposes and more because I find most vidya (and other media) romances really bad/unbelievable.

Nia is actually the main reason XC2's romance doesn't work for me. She's the only character in the game to use the phrase "I love you, Rex"

Attached: Alvis.gif (303x253, 334K)

I feel like that's all the characters and even all the Titans. It definitely feels like they had to pare down various story aspects to make sure the main-story and core game get finished.
It's honestly impressive how good XB2 is despite the seemingly rushed-schedule and aspects. I hope it gets a 'Final Remix" or second-look at some point

>I feel like that's all the characters and even all the Titans

Tora's story works fine,, Morag and Zeke are already such experienced drivers that it doesn't feel like they need a whole ton of development, and Jin and Lora got their due in Torna. Nia is the only character I feel like we need to see more of

And then he brushes it of with a "Yeah, I love all of you too, you're my friends!"

Agreed.

and it's never spoken of again, yet he and Pyra never have any confession whatsoever. Pic related badly needed to happen.

Attached: 66440418_p0.png (1532x956, 2.56M)

>nia with nail polish

Muh dick.

in the 3rd game

You realize "I love you" words are not mandatory, right? Actually, people loving each other without the need to tell such words means the love is even more genuine. It's literally a good case of show, don't tell. And this is precisely why Rex and Pyra works perfectly.

Attached: Dw2mNFFU8AEpGYw.jpg orig.jpg (1100x904, 261K)

Which battle system did you end up liking better, the one in the original XC2 or TGC?

FANCY MEETING YOU HERE, MONADO BOY

But the showing really boilds down to "He's the main boy and she's the main girl so therefore they must fuck" Shulk was at least allowed to kiss Fiora despite that romance being a far smaller focus in his game compared to 2. Rex is portrayed as so ignorant of romance, largely in part due to his response to Nia, that without him working up the nerve to say "I love you, Pyra" I'm left questioning if he even understands the concept

XC2. I loved the improvements in Torna's system, but the changes to how orbs/specials work really soured it for me.

This. I liked having to get clever with my specials in 2 to accumulate orbs

i love her so much bros
i dont want to finish torna

Attached: Lora.png (820x1176, 708K)

Attached: 1550411016733m.jpg (807x1024, 95K)

how is Pyra in S?

It's weird to me how becoming a Flesh Eater gave Jin a powered up form yet Nia a powered down form.

Attached to Mythra

You don't see her die in Torna. It ends on a cliffhanger right before the scene and then cuts to Jin already being a Flesh Eater

Flesh Eaters were a coin toss. Some got buffed, others got fucked. Look at Minoth.

Post your favourite songs from the series
youtube.com/watch?v=y6TLtJ4epT0
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A&

Attached: 1513757310283.gif (255x255, 2.62M)

But Nia did get buffed, just in her "default" form

X's
But if we're limiting it to 2, then the base game's had more depth and versatility. Torna's was flashy but ultimately bland and one-note. I get why they streamlined literally every aspect of it, they wanted to make for a quicker game, but yeah.

She drew Nia! Maybe now we can forgive her for her sins?

Attached: Dz8GKpBXgAIQxEt.jpg (615x876, 94K)

Unless she does a nia vanilla doujin she can go to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=yCo78e53uUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UFrU5uRKJ0

Who did?

Is there any point to giving Rex Healer/Tank blades or should he just be pure attack?

Favorite song from each game:
youtube.com/watch?v=RmfRj1t3NRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xaPZdyIYOSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2JI18ByvU
youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A

Depends on how far in you are. The main game lets you get away with a lot more than postgame/challenge mode

The corrupted girl responsible for this abomination existence. Open at your own risk.

Attached: IMG_20190212_212551.jpg (833x1173, 299K)

For 98% of the game you'll want each party member to stick to a singular role.

Only point where you might want Rex to have a Tank is 3/4th in Chapter 4 when you lose Tora

Why does xenoblade has so many dedicated artist now?

Attached: Malos get the Xenoblade Chronicles Cross.jpg (480x617, 61K)

What's wrong with that? She's just being honest to the source material.

Can someone explain this minge shit?

Is that wrong? Crossette also got her own dedicated artist too.

Attached: 1548017565809m.jpg (747x1024, 115K)

>blue dick in every hole every day for 500 years

Am I the only one that felt super confused about Nia's backstory? I really didn't understand anything that happened to her. Am I too retarded?

FUCK YOU HAZE IS PURE

Attached: 1515727469599.png (1600x1400, 627K)

Copypasta from when the game first came out making fun of Nia's accent in asking Rex to fuck her. Punchline is "I shaved me minge for this"

You say it like it was something bad.

Attached: D0Afo0dVsAAktxe.jpg (1200x1290, 158K)

Does anyone have a picture of Jin's true form's page in the artbook? I'm curious about something.

Just got to chapter 4. Wanted to know if keeping Perceval would be good or if I should hand him off to someone else.

What are you confused about?

>Driver was rich Gormotti lord
>Lives with him like a family. Views him as her father and his daughter as her sister
>sisters gets sick and dies. Father forces her to consume daughter's flesh so as to "become" her
>Gormotti lord eventually dies as well
>Afterwards Nia is persecuted and arrested by Indol where Flesh Eaters are seen as abominations
>Broken out of jail by Jin
>Experiences leave her so traumatized she wants those around her to believe she's nothing more than a normal Gormotti girl

Based Negresco drawing cute book girl, but o hope he actually finish this sketch.

Attached: D0BuTZBUwAAjKik.jpg (887x861, 124K)

I would leave this thread ASAP. You're still early enough where that won't matter a whole lot. Once chapter 7 is over, you can consider finalizing your blade setups

I wish they added an aux core expansion item. Some of the blades would be amazing if they didn't get stuck with one slot.

Nia didn't actually see the lord as her dad before her 'sis' died, even though she was living with them like a family. He had to ask her to start calling him father after the whole flesh eater thing happened.

It's already too late for me. I've seen too many spoilers from when I thought I wouldn't play this game.

The story Nia tells implies that she was treated like family even before the death of her sister. Her father was giving her lessons on how to live in high society

Alright then.

Nia reveals her blade form to you in chapter 7. She's easily the best in the game and becomes the only healer you'll ever need.
Rex gains the ability to use other drivers' blades at the end of chapter 7. Sticking blades onto him is a total waste

>She's easily the best in the game and becomes the only healer you'll ever need.
*blocks your path*

Attached: DtQtpVBVAAYgo9G.jpg (800x800, 58K)

I was referring to main game blades and how the blade functions as an actual healer. Fiora's OP but for other reasons

Nia never gives up, she's going to land a place in that harem by the end. They even have title screens for fanservice to that idea.

I wonder what Fiora would of she talks with postgame Nia about how free she feels for letting her feelings out of the chest and then Fiora finally connecys the dots.

does rex power to stick any blade remains in new game plus?

Nope.

Just give it a few more hundred years user then someone like klaus will appear and create a universe where anime is real

>can't overdrive blades to Rex after chapter 8
Well this fucking sucks. So if I want to start NG+ again and give Rex a couple of blades early on, I have to waste an overdrive giving them to Nia first?

>a real Klaus comes along and takes pity on us weebs, giving us anime waifus

Yeah, sorry

Guess it's time to do some bonus EXP farming then.

Attached: 1531245045687.jpg (728x636, 133K)

>Be me
>Use Nia's blade form exclusively upon reveal because waifu
>Doing so also converts any and all experience she would get into bonus EXP
>mfw NG+ arrived

Attached: 1550209036176.png (1278x720, 1.19M)

I liked Battle!! from the base XC2 game more than Battle!! in Torna
it's good, don't get me wrong, but it got old by the end, and the game was only like 25h long, while in XC2 it was still hype as fuck and I purposely went into battles just to rhythm my motherfucking combos on it
Fight me.

Attached: DzopQ-XXQAE7-YG.jpg orig.jpg (2039x1446, 201K)

If Haze isn't pure, then we'll just have to make her pure. Rex has the Aegis and Nia, they can fix her mind, body and soul. Shame Jin killed her before Rex had the chance to.

Attached: DSC09099.jpg (3724x5931, 2.97M)

please delete that picture, thanks

Based and redpilled

Does she earn extra in that form to make up for the lost WP/SP?

t. notPalpatine

Attached: DzgpnWHUYAYnVfx.jpg orig.jpg (1447x1447, 304K)

His powers were so fucking nonsensical. Why does an Ice element get lightspeed?

ALL Exp she would get is saved as bonus so she accumulates it much faster than your normal party members. I had several million ready for NG+ without even intending to. She doesn't get any WP/SP but that's irrelevant to me since I never use her as a driver

>His powers were so fucking nonsensical. Why does an Ice element get lightspeed?
It's actually not that far fetched, BUT it can kinda be seen as perfect opposites. Nothing is faster than the speed of light, but at the same time, nothing can move in absolute zero. Or maybe he actually doesn't have light speed powers, he just slow down every molecule and he's relatively incredibly faster since he would be the only one not affected

It's all about relativity.

Attached: AlbertEinstein_344_0[1].jpg (1024x578, 67K)

He specifically states that he's accelerating the molecules in his own body. Frankly, his powers should have been built around the ability to slow shit down to the point where it looked like he was moving at lightspeed

Thanks pal

It would be interesting to see if it was the same in the original Japanese script. I don't think they actually modified it, but you never know. Plus, what we see is people moving at insane speed and not that much freezing, so there's little doubt at what was intended.

No, you only get it back once you reach the end of chapter 7. But you DO start the game with Mythra and Pneuma unlocked.

Considering it's Nomura, I'm sure it was just about giving him lightspeed because it's cool

Absolute Zero is just stasis. Flesh-Eater allows that power to include the speeding up of molecules as well, which includes himself.

Nomura just did his normal design, the writing and everything else was all Monolithsoft.

Thanks man.
Is it just me, or does Jin's second form look a LOT like the half blade/half titan in Torna's womb? I wonder if that was intentional.

Attached: D0CjLLLVAAEgBCZ.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Attached: Xenogacha.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

nice to see that Zanza made it in to dragalia

Makes sense when you realize his 'ice powers' are just the ability to slow down molecules.

What are the best pouch items to go alongside the Ruby Steamed Bun or Narcipear Jelly? I've been using Leftherian Life

I agree but in most games like this, those characters would get a little more attention. Not to say they werent developed as is, but it'd be given more time and room to breath

Probably. I figure a Blade tapping into its full potential also involves using what ever bit of Titan DNA they already have formed. Like goldeneyes explained in Torna, Blades already carry inside them fragments of Titan DNA.

Maybe. Jin was a blade born of Torna so it's reasonable to say a Tornan blade in the womb stage of life would resemble him.

God those tasty thighs

somebody edit this with her saying "READY OR GORMOTTI"

I heard that this game has a very good sense of humor. Can someone show me some examples?

Dibs on Pyra then.

Any monkey news?

Attached: 1550721386154.jpg (1857x1393, 385K)

Attached: 1516094236810.png (320x640, 159K)

I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Attached: 92842897429837894.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I'm on Dahlia. Give me those ice rabbit yee-haws.

There's these Ardainians making a documentary. In Argentum and all that. Stumble upon a little gang of Nopons. So the camera crew's there filming it, everything's going normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

They're not giving any credits, not lending any money, just normal Nopons going about their business. Anyway, what normally happens is Nopons stay with their partner, not enough finances to entertain an harem. They don't sort of sleep around and that. They find a wifeypon or a husbandpon or whatever, and stick with them, right?

But anyway, they were watching this one, right? And it's going around a bit, sleeping around, and it was getting fatter, so they were following her around, see her having her way.

Turns out, lil' prostitute. It's a lil' Nopon prostitute. She was getting fatter 'cause she was charging them mushrooms and pollen orbs.

Attached: lil nopon fella.png (737x949, 405K)

When should I start NG+?

Attached: 1495152689744.jpg (748x937, 245K)

You're talking shit.

I want to cum on Malos's face.

ASAP

Prostipon has to make a living somehow.

Once you've completed any long-running sidequests URSULA since quest progress resets.

>ywn teach malos what it means to live by giving him the dicking of his life

Attached: 1547777100632.png (513x717, 225K)

Absolute twaddle.

I've not played the game yet, only seen waifu images and decided I'll get it. Should I start with Torna, it's some sort of prequel right?

Attached: sample_b0b06217e5d370a98295994f685fd55a.jpg (850x565, 72K)

>you will never make Malos feel true destruction

Torna's meant to be played between chapter 7 and chapter 8, or after you've already finished the game (which is how the majority of people played it). There's nothing stopping you from playing it before then, but it does spoil some things.

Not Prostipon's fault that hornypon's pay so well.

I know it takes place 500 years before the main game, but are the characters relevant to the main story? I've seen images of a few that seems to be in both games.

especially the waifus

They're relevant, yeah.

I played the original when it came out and I just started Torna a few days ago. I feel like you should play them chronologically. That's because if you finish the main story first, you basically know how Torna's going to end.

But Torna tells its story with the assumption that you already know the shit it's alluding to

that's true.

What the fuck do all these sluts see in him?

Attached: 1518622769422.jpg (583x800, 136K)

i want to fuck rex

He's a genuinely good guy, despite it being painfully generic to us.

he's the bullseye they aim for

But good people never get harems

would you be able to do the things he does in an outfit that stupid?

They do in animeland.

Is the outfit really that bad?

The only stupid part of his outfit are those baggy thighs. The rest is good.

Three words:
BIG
LEFTHERIAN
COCK

Attached: 63FB0F78-60CA-4550-8A50-7EC4E8763A58-1666-0000051E922A7419.png (1149x714, 590K)

who else /didnothingwrong/ here?

Attached: 1549588572133.jpg (960x852, 98K)

It really sucks that we never got even a hint of what the party outside of Rex saw in the Elysium. Would have made for some great H2H moments
>Tora thinks he's not a real driver
>Nia is afraid Rex hates her
>Zeke feels he's been too irresponsible

What would Morag's be?

Guy's only 15 and already has a stable, well-paying blue collar job he uses to single-handedly finance the orphanage that raised him, he's also the Master Driver that put a smile back on God's face, defeated the evil Pope, exposed the truth about the origins of mankind and saved literally the entire fucking world. Despite being a nobody orphan from Leftheria, he's already best friend with some of the most influential Drivers in Alrest, including Mor Ardain's Special Inquisitor and the Crowned Prince of Tantal. The Mor Ardain Emperor himself owes him a literal life debt. He single-handedly exposed and toppled the corrupt administration of the Argentum Trade Guild and discovered the Nopons' biggest trade secret: the origins of Noponspeak. He's friend with a Nopon scientist that managed to create Artificial Blades even potential-less non-Drivers can bond to and the strongest of which can rival even the Aegises, a commodity that is sure to make billions of dollars in the future, especially now that Core Crystals no longer receive data back form the Aegises and the Zohar no longer powers them, making traditional Blades dead and obsolete in a few generations' time

Rex has:
1. Entrepreneurship
2. Networking skills
3. Optimism
4. Youth
5. Strength, both moral and physical (able to philosophize with beings thousands if not millions of years old and change their outlook on life as well as salvage multiple giant metal chests from the bottom of the Cloud Sea with his bare hands)

You fucking wish you were even half the man Rex is. It's really no wonder women can't get their hands off him.

Nice catch

>Morag fears every day that her brothercon fetish is exposed

I want to have consensual sex with Nia in the cowgirl position while having our hands interlocked. With the lights on

>Not wanting to watch her ether lines shimmer in the darkness
Trash taste

Attached: 66862677_p1.jpg (1600x1008, 518K)

Malos did everything wrong and needs to be punished! Ideally sexually.

He doesn't lift those chests from the sea with his hands tough. He uses those compressed air balloons. They just aren't shown in normal game salvaging.

does tora looses poppi qt 3.14 if you go to new game?

Until Chapter 4. It's really stupid and arbitrary

He loses her and QT until chapter 4.

Kinda, he unlocks both QT and QTpi at the same time once you reach the end of chapter 4.

/VengeanceforVandham/

How can Rex get away with wearing such skimpy clothing!? That boy should cover up before someone goes after him.

It's too late. The girls won't let him wear more.

Ya got that right

Attached: 1535576515462.jpg (717x542, 267K)

Vandham's death was tragic but unavoidable. We shouldn't linger on it any further.

Attached: 1514139416663.png (601x520, 34K)

HANG ON THERE WAIFUFAGS
youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM

DONT FORGET ME

I just farmed challengemode to buy the poppi gear with noponstones and sold that. It was pretty fast.

Downside is no matter mods. I don't think it makes much difference in the end though because poppi is such a rape machine.

Attached: 1549814265727m.jpg (364x1024, 81K)

Why are Pyra and Mythra's swimsuits less revealing than their standard outfits?

Has it really been over a year

Attached: 1519310499451.png (1200x750, 434K)

HELLO?
IS THIS THING ON?

Because their normal clothing was influenced by their Driver, but the swimsuits are something they chose to wear themselves. They're pure girls at heart.

>tierfagging in a single player rpg with zero online interaction

Zenobia is good but in chain combos with good setup blades that have more hits in their attacks can do a lot more (herald especially). Since the damage cap is set in stone you just need to hit more often.

Zenobia is good for a lot of stuff though. Cracked me up the first time I used her against a super boss early postgame and just chunked his health with every attack.

I knew this one guy who'd show me his videos of him soloing Ophion with Nia

just got xenoblade 2

made it to the second titan

GET OUT OF HERE user

Attached: 1546100380665.png (977x623, 344K)

Also dagas is just a better great axe because of his party buff skill

Kek.

Bump.

woah the aegis looks like THAT!?

Attached: IMG_20190108_184641.jpg (850x1202, 149K)

That's why I worked on unlocking the challenge mode blades- since they're unbound rex can drive em as soon as NG+ starts

If the Salvager's code says not to make a girl cry then why did Rex make Nia cry?

Reminder that according to the Aegis, this is what the perfect woman looks like

Attached: 1550418602113.jpg (2212x2641, 623K)

Cats ARE NOT people

You shut your god damn mouth

According to the Conduit, THIS is what the perfect woman looks like.

Attached: DzSBij0U8AAUK7S.jpg (1468x1101, 188K)

I ain't complaining.

NOH

Attached: 1548276769151.png (646x586, 463K)

The will of the universe has some damn good taste.

>tfw no biblical GF

Ok so let me get this straight
Pneuma is Mythra's ascended form right? So does Malos have an ascended form too or is he always in his ascended form from the start?

Attached: malos dab.webm (1920x1080, 665K)

I think he's basically stuck at the level Mythra was at the end of Torna. He's got his 'true sword', but he isn't tapping directly into the Conduit in the same way that Pneuma can in the main game.
I'm not sure if he'd have a true form like she does, since he doesn't have a separate personality like Pyra to merge with or anything.

I believe Pneuma is the original form of the Aegis created from that trinity processor. Pneuma was too powerful for Addam to deal with, so Pneuma sealed most of her power creating Mythra. Then eventually Mythra did that herself, creating Pyra. I'd assume that since Malos doesn't really have the same "I'm so afraid of being a weapon of mass destruction" issues, what you see is what you get.

o lawd

so he is essentially always logos then

Source plz

So, Pneuma puts her self under two layers of limiters and is roughly even with Malos as Mythra yeah? And Pneuma is even stronger. Malos confirmed schmuck.

He'd probably be on the same level if he wasn't working solo.

Kinda. Malos himself was also holding back a little since he was hiding his full aegis-y goodness at Olethro, too. But I imagine once he busts out his Monado is another step up for him.

Another user found it in a previous thread, not even that lewd.

Attached: 1549341121485.png (1500x2118, 1018K)

>first rare blade you rolled was the retard bird
at least she's voiced by aoi yuuki

Yep
Just a not great VA for his dub but he’s written solidly

You mean if he actually worked with his driver?
yeah i also think it's weird that his treated as an equal to Mythra but seems to be in his top form as opposed to her

Attached: 1543187298046.jpg (820x1009, 93K)

He seems a bit too stupid even by shonen standards

yeah the retard bird should be AT LEAST a tier higher based on cuteness and her fun gimmicks

>tfw artist deleted their twitter

Attached: 1541363021753.png (540x429, 264K)

Drivers are great force multipliers, but Malos' own nature prevents him from reaching his higher potential since he refuses to bond with someone that closely.

damn malos is kinda stupid then

Attached: 1550538111300.png (1200x675, 737K)

Not his fault he bonded with Alrest's largest edgelord.

>I love this world because you're in it

Attached: 1513434596771.jpg (645x773, 47K)

good guy malos WHEN

Attached: AU XC2.jpg (848x1200, 192K)

I still swear by the idea that the final boss after amalthus should have been Jin wielding Malos in his Logos form

Are these teams good?
Rex has Myrtha, Roc, and Agat
Morag has Brig, Aeg, and Perceval
Nia has Dro, Nim, and Ursula
Zeke has Pand, KOSMOS and Vale.

For the main game it's great. Post game it's mediocre

He’s not really that stupid. A lot of the time when he doesn’t ask Norma questions of Pyra, it’s cause he’s trying not to piss her off.
Other times it’s just weird writing but Rex is usually pretty observant about things.
Part of it might just be his VA too

Would've been a cool NG+ or challenge mode boss, at least.

>redhead malos
DELETE THIS

Attached: THIS ISN'T REYN TIME AT ALL.png (400x400, 124K)

Something they'll never see in you, user. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: DzhgwqEUwAAzKKF.jpg orig.jpg (990x1140, 201K)

I just finished the main game, whats the meta?

Crit heal
Always dodge

Then maybe chlidish is the word I'm looking for. Something about him feels really off to me

Our God is an awesome God.

Attached: DzuXNjqV4AA45_q.jpg orig.jpg (532x951, 57K)

These min-max tactics or actually needed to not die?

Why is this dumb burd so popular anyway? It can't be Aoi Yuuki alone

Attached: DzxSSe2VsAAztTk.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

>Rex is portrayed as so ignorant of romance, largely in part due to his response to Nia, that without him working up the nerve to say "I love you, Pyra" I'm left questioning if he even understands the concept
You should actually play the game.

Attached: Rexfear.jpg (639x1024, 95K)

Wasn't she the first rare blade shown? She was designed by Tanaka, too.

>His powers were so fucking nonsensical
I blame the dub

Well, considering his world experience before getting caught up in the Aegis business consisted of being an Orphan on Leftheria for while and being trained by Gramps, then eventually going to be a salvager spending most of his time mucking around in sea junk. He's not the most experienced of people.

And his reaction to that moment confirmed that for me. He comes off as having no clue what Nia was saying. Maybe he gets it on some subconscious level but that's it.

some japanese speaking user compared the explanation of his powers in the dub and original script a while back and said it was basically the same
it's just shit writing

>said it was basically the same
He was lying then

what are the differences?

>He comes off as having no clue what Nia was saying
play the game

But even towards the end he's saying the same sort of stuff as when he started

Min max

No normal person would be able to casually maintain the EXACT SAME sort of friendship with a girl who told him she loved him. Rex acts completely the same around Nia in the cutscenes. It feels unnatural

if he had no idea what Nia was saying, what is he trying to talk about in that after battle dialogue where he tries to bring up what she said in the spirit crucible?

They don't there's after battle dialogue where Rex tries to bring it up but nia says they can talk about it later.
We just don't see that conversation or how it impacts their relationship

Dialogue that only kicks the can down the road indefinitely and may not ever be heard by some players. He gets it but he doesn't GET it, if that makes any sense. He understands concepts like kissing and dating but he doesn't get ideas like pledging a single man your eternal devotion.

>No normal person would be able to casually maintain the EXACT SAME sort of friendship with a girl who told him she loved him
What am I reading?

>We just don't see that conversation or how it impacts their relationship

And that's what my problem is with the whole thing and why I'm trying to write that discussion for a fanfic I'm doing. I'm really trying to get some good ideas for what they would say and started this argument to look for inspiration

Oh yeah I agree with you then. I wish they at least got a h2h or something for closure

Childish would be appropriate I think.
But that didn’t really bother me since he is a child and XB2 is his coming of age story
I didn’t like him too much in the beginning either but he grew on me more than most JRPG protags

You could remove Nia's confession without altering any dialogue for the remainder of the story

>Nia goes from being shy around and not very confident to very confident
>if you removed the cutscene explaining this nothing would change
You are a moron

This why you don't play localizations, holy shit.

You can have that without her saying she loves Rex. She doesn't need to crave dick to grow as a person

Oh come on she barely has any scenes once you get pyra/mythra back

I don't speak Japanese. Do you have an original script I can look over?

>You can have that without her saying she loves Rex
The themes of Intimacy and relationships is a big part of the game user
>hasn't played
Woops I forgot

No. Stay ignorant.

i haven't played the dlc. nia is in the the torna DLC?

nah, he'll just vaguely allude to differences in the japanese script while never bothering to provide any proof of what he's talking about

How does it benefit her character when she never talks about it afterwards?

Then I'm going with the translation that the company approved of until you can actually cite something that contradicts it

>How does being less shy and more confident benefit her character
???

No, that's why I never finished it

Malos did nothing wrong

She can be more confident without being in love with Rex. Especially when that love is never given a serious chance to go anywhere

He did everything wrong.

>She can be more confident without being in love with Rex
See

it was a funny ass scene is why

This.

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Pandy and Zeke are closer than Rex and Nia with no romance whatsoever

Again. Stay ignorant. I'm just here to remind you that you're worshipping a parody of Blade 2. Continue eating shit, waifufag.

does poppi have vagine?

>waifufag
Should've disguised your bait a bit better. I might've fallen for it

>person who shared their life essence with another is closer than two other people
Huh sounds like you should play the game

>with no romance whatsoever
You are the dense one here not Rex

and yet here you are, getting triggered by people playing that parody

Malos is A WRETCHED BEING! A HIDEOUS MONSTER, FAR BEYOND SAVING!

Attached: Sados.png (1800x1012, 1.68M)

They act like brother and sister, not bf/gf

Are you doubting the mightiness of Nopon's engineering? Because I can't let that slip.

Attached: DzDONAVVAAMgkr0.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>They act like people with a close connection and not like people who fuck
Yes?

Yes, that's my point. They have a close connection with no need to fuck. Nia and Rex should be the same

another thread ruined by mentally challenged americans

Attached: 1539311360161.jpg (382x321, 64K)

Also got to keep in mind Malos is fighting on his own without a driver so he's at a straight disadvantage.

>that's my point
Huh?

>tries to ruin thread by nation shitposting
so... this... is the intellect... of Euroniggers?

Nia and Rex can have a closer relationship without it being romantic one-sided or otherwise. The game mucks it up with Nia confessing, Rex missing the mark, and then having no closure.

I think you missed what I'm trying to say here. I'm arguing that the way Nia was pushed into a hopelessly one sided romance was pointless because it's been shown that blades and drivers can have close bonds without romantic implications

>that little laugh before "we'll talk later"
JUST FUCK ALREADY

I haven't been following this conversation too closely, but are you using Zeke and Pandoria as an example of a blade/driver pair with no romantic implications? You're kidding, right?

They seem much more like a family than a couple. In a lot of ways that makes them closer than simply wanting to fuck. The connection between Drivers and Blades is really hard to compare to anything in real world society and a lot of those intricacies are pissed away with Rex in favor of unresolved sexual tension.

A lot of this can be blamed on the fact that Nia and Pyra (once the game is over) do not have their lifespans linked to Rex the way normal blades do.

Someone call the cops! Pedophiles are on the loose!

Attached: 1e4w.jpg (892x4518, 1.06M)

cringe

I like this japanese humor.

He's at the age of consent

Yeah I figured his true form would be part titan

Attached: XC2-Jin_Blade_Form.png (1280x720, 888K)

That actually makes sense since he's basically a blade "fully realized"

It's an edit of a scene from bnha.

Because blades can't have blades.

>want to chain
>press home

Attached: catto.jpg (3456x4608, 2.03M)

>blades can't have blades
t. Amalthus

Is there anything that should be completed before the final Malos fight?

No, you'll be dropped back right before the battle unless you do NG+

How do you mess that up?

turning nia into a blade didn't really make much sense
her/dromarch were more than enough of a healer for the main story and while you could probably have a better main blade/driver than rex there wasn't any real reason to, so i never even used her as a blade.
everyone being part blade in some way or another was also kind of weird, but not really bad i guess

Pro controller?

Playing half asleep with Pro controller.

So what should I have prepped before starting NG+? I'm assuming maxing out as many affinities as I can manage? Does merc ranking carry over?

Because her single blade form gives you all the healing you need without wasting a driver slot. The problem is that her blade form makes every other healer besides Ursula worthless and I still wouldn't use Ursula over her

Yes, the main things you should do are grind up Bonus EXP for the special merchants that show up in NG+ and finish any really long sidequests like Ursula's since those reset

>Evil Nia.
I want several.

Well, I've burnt through all my bonus EXP. How fucked am I?

What, malignant tumors? Cause you'll get em. Massive, exploding ones.

Attached: Anal cancer.jpg (488x401, 46K)

Not very as long as you already have all the Poppi shit you want. You get to trade it for shit you normally would have to grind for.

The only truly annoying thing about NG+ is that a lot of shit like Poppi and Nia's extra forms are taken away until you get back to where they are given to you in the story

Attached: IMG_20190216_221935.jpg (1431x1803, 397K)

please stop posting this image

Please continue posting this image.

Merc ranks carry but not merc missions/progress (not that it really matters)

Just make sure you've finished any long sidequest you have going on since quest items and quest progress is basically the only thing of note that's not carried over. Also make sure you actually LOOK at Ursula's affinity chart to unlock her nodes after finishing her quest, an user here was quite angry at himself for finishing her quest before NG+ only to realize he had to do it all over again because he didn't actually unlock the nodes.

while there were notable improvements in quite a few areas of the game, one of the biggest things torna did was just have fucking tutorials for game mechanics the game never tells you and you're just supposed to figure out
now, for most of those, you do, but it's still pretty bad, especially with how many actual tutorials they have in the base game anyway

I'm uncertain whether or not you should continue posting this image.

Attached: Cheese boner.png (600x600, 138K)

No user, that happens to the enemy.

Why does this bother people? You do realize Haze spent 500 years with Amalthus as opposed to the few she spent with Lora

>got 5 star Blade with common crystal

wow didn't know that was possible
really with I didn't skip her intro movie

Haze is pure and only for y/u/ri, the purest form of love

You can watch it from the event theater in the main menu.

I saw someone say that your first 5 or so rare blades are on a timer no matter what crystal you use
Explains why I got mine, but then never got a single one from legendaries

You can rewatch any intro movie of Rares you've rolled from the event theater on the title screen

You can still go watch it in the event theater thing. Also, every rarity of Blade can be summoned from any rarity of core. If you're obscenely lucky you could get KOS-MOS from the first core they give you.

She doesn't remember a shit about Lora because how blade works. This makes this doujin mindwipe NTR if you add Hugo to the ecuation.

which one

Perun. Delicious chocolate titty jiggle.

I never thought the Xenoblade series would top Blacktarposting yet they’ve managed to outdo themselves again. Bravo

shit I really want to play this game but I won't buy a fucking switch just for it, emulator when

Attached: 5005555.jpg (787x452, 49K)

Rex grew on me but for some reason I still can't get used to him quite like Shulk.

Lora is love.

Attached: DwOktQ9UYAAGkoE.jpg (1200x825, 316K)

But Lora certainly ain't life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Is it cheating if I use DLC Blades on my first play through?

I'm Lv. 30

She is for Jin.

Yes. The Game Ethics Police are on their way right now to arrest you for flagrant abuse of powercreep.

Reminder that Lora has insane luck...but the effect goes to those around her, not herself...

why is this considered NTR? Who's getting cucked?

you

Hugo.

The fans, Amalthus is hated and Haze is loved. Think how insanely mad guys in Japan get when they discover their favorite idol has a BF.

how do you win the noponsage challenge, the level caps fucks my team up and i cannot kill all enemies before new waves show up?
is there some meta i'm not seeing?

Attached: 1530978647621.jpg (500x500, 20K)

equip only mythra on rex
equip only shulk on morag
max their party agility buffs
equip corvin on zeke
???
profit

Not him but this is such a goddamn boring way to play. Beating Elma redux isn't even worth it like that

Just finished Torna and went back to replaying base game. I forgot how fucking terrible Rex was in the beginning. Jesus fucking christ going from a team of competent drivers and chads back to him is hard.

overall pretty accurate though I might put Zenobia in like A- and Kassandra is definitely better than Perun. Poppi Alpha should also be in B tier, of course when you have fully upgraded qtpi there's not much of a reason to use her as more than a reaction but same goes for qt.

elektra is legit bad, kassandra has a few niche uses though and isn't bad as far as hammers go. She's the best non-DLC hammer for sure.

No it's not "cheating", but it definitely is easy mode

>red nail polish
Gross

you leave him alone he's my favorite tank.

Too soon

She lives on in Jin's heart with the Force

Attached: DppNn2YVAAAfp2E.png (541x600, 261K)

He's a good protagonist. He never really ascends past what's required of him, but h e fills his role nicely.

If you hear Rex commenting on how powerful the Blade is during combat that early on, then it's cheating.

Attached: 1513915780322.png (611x208, 17K)

Everyone jobs to cancer and Malos wins.

I was hoping someone replied with this.

Do I need to have played the first game to play this one?

>That evil Pyra smile.
Either nothing has changed or she's a fucking psychopath.

Nope, but certain plot point becomes much better if you played the first game.

>praetor Rex
I don't even want to imagine what the fuck that would be like

Think of it like playing Mother 3 without having played Earthbound. The game stands on its own quite well but you're gonna miss some callbacks at the end of it that ultimately won't affect your understanding or enjoyment of the game's plot.

None of the girls really look very evil at all. I almost question whether it's really an Aegiswap or just a color swap.

On the other hand, Praetor Rex disturbs me deeply. Rex is the very picture of kindness and exuberance and seeing him with such hollow, dead eyes and such thinly veiled malicious intent feels fundamentally wrong.

Attached: Mythra boss.jpg (2043x1981, 320K)

The Salvager's Code becomes the ten commandments

I don't get it.

Attached: DQ4nRDIXcAE3FHO.jpg (1500x900, 250K)

I really wish Torna would have had a twist about Nia or Pandoria being evil in a past life

all this aegis swap art that also changes the core crystal colors triggers me

What are you having trouble with?
Completing a Blade combo activates a seal that prevents the enemy from using a certain move/status effect, finishing a combo of a different element after that overwrites that seal with a new one.
Your active seal is always displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.

I don't know about them being evil, but I wish one or two rare blades had gotten a cameo in a sidequest at least. Torna in general was severely lacking in NPC blades.

>I don't know about them being evil
Why not? It would tie in great with the theme of blades' losing their identities upon death. It made Praxis and Theory the most memorable blade quest in the game

Same, but most of the art seems to get it right. What little there is anyway.
The fact that neither Core is inherently bad and that which one ended "good" or "evil" was ultimately a matter of pure chance is kind of the crux of the whole Aegiswap premise.

Attached: Crossroads of Fate.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Every Blade has a Special meter that charges up as they use Arts and allows the Blade to use a Special attack of the same element as the Blade. Each Special meter can be charged to level I, II, III and IV. When you use a Special, you initiate a Blade combo, which you can pursue by using other elemental Specials according to the branching trees you've just posted. Each Special in the combo needs to be of a level equivalent or superior to its position in the combo.

For example, you can initiate a Blade combo using any of Pyra's Special, but to follow it up, you'll need a Water or Fire Special that's level II or higher, and finishing it will require a level III or IV Special.

Each completed Blade Combo puts an Elemental Orb on the opponent. The Orb seals a type of enemy attack based on its element, but also increases the enemy's resistance to that element. Say you put a Water orb on an enemy, it won't be able to use any Stench attacks until you put an other orb on him or destroy the Water orb with a Chain Attack, but it'll also become more resistant to Water attacks.

Once you've stacked orbs on an enemy, you can break them using a Chain Attack. During Chain Attacks, each party member will use one of their Blade's Special. If there's an orb of the element opposite to the Special (elemental opposites are Fire-Water, Ice-Wind, Earth-Lightning and Light-Dark), that Special will target that orb automatically, and deal 2 points of damage to the orb (each orb has 3 health). Otherwise, the Special will target an orb at random and deal 1 point of damage to it. If you manage to break an orb and succeed at the button prompt, you'll get an extra round of Chain Attack using leveled up Specials

If you break enough Orbs during a Chain Attack (usually 5), you'll enter Full Burst, exploding any remaining Orbs for damage multiplayer and having your entire party attack the enemy simultaneously with one of their Blade's Art followed by a Level 4 Special.

Because for Mythra Rex was the most positive a caring person she ever leer.
It help than he Is her father lover.

Until she learn to love herself thanks to her boyfriend.
He still love the real think AND the tulpa so it doesn't matter.

user this is an english speaking board

The way Mythra stare Rex in that scene melt my heart.

Does it matter if I've never used Ursula?

The last third of the game was literally "muh Pyra, muh Mythra" of course they would dich the cat confession.

Nah, it's just that her quest is excruciatingly long to do. But if you haven't started it yet, might as well start it in NG+

You really don't understand the significance of this scene, do you?
It's even in the filename.

Funny how the autor say than Mythra problably win the Rex in Malosblade too.
Poor Nia.

>Nia will never knead your dick
why even live

Attached: D0A6FouVYAAXtSd.png (880x640, 399K)

ESL-kun, nobody knows what the fuck you're trying to say.

stupid cat

Attached: 1550660479205.jpg (3296x2500, 923K)

pastebin.com/G0Q2ZAV6

So, this is what I've come up for the discussion about the confession between Rex and Nia. It's part of a larger story, but it works on its own I want this part in particular to be really well done. I still feel like it's a bit short but I want to know what others think on it. Especially if there's something obvious missing

The ending is a glorified friendzone, but you're just going to have to deal with it. It's what I think is the best middle ground between a foursome and Nia crawling into a hole

Attached: 1514927592380m.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

cute cat

Attached: 1520540284480.jpg (736x817, 62K)

i enjoyed xenoblade 1,x and 2
should i plays gears and saga or are completely diferent monsters?

Attached: 1533767155291.jpg (1199x797, 120K)

How do blades have blades?

Flesh eaters

Flesh Eaters by nature are part human, so they can resonate. Malos just gets to break all the rules because he's an Aegis.

What's the easiest way to play the other Xenogames? No emulation, shit pc

anyone has a webm of Nia's catty dance during her blade combos?

Honestly, even a shit PC should be able to run Xenogears. For Xenosaga I guess you could hack a PS3

Attached: Nia dance.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Thanks user

Attached: 1524800294135.png (1269x1500, 1.43M)

Most JRPGs have the problem of characters not doing in cutscenes what they can in battle but XC2 is the first I can recall where stuff in cutscenes isn't used properly in battle. Why don't more drivers dual wield?

Attached: 52494599_2144890569174848_5548122333589274624_o.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Morag would probably be that she's failed. Not only as special inquisitor, but also as a sister and daughter. She was raised with all of these expectations and when it seems her country needed her most, she instead followed her heart. She probably worries that she made the wrong choice and that everything is burning because she was selfish instead.

The dual wielding is kind of reflected in gameplay, since you unlock the Nia/Pyra specials right after those fights.

And I really appreciate those since it lets Pyra do something since I always have Mythra active

I figure wielding two Blades at once would be too much of an ether drain on your average Driver while Rex can get away with it because muh Zohar energy

>Elysium was in you all along
I'm guessing you get a proper ending in NG+?

>tfw you will never fight Niall with Aegaeonas Morag as Niall accuses Morag of letting him die and never being there for him

I recently bought the xenosaga games on the ps2 from ebay.
Gonna enjoy them when they arrive.

Got a like new copy of episode III for $50, which ain't the cheapest, but then that's still just as much or cheaper than if I were to buy it new back then and is definitely cheaper than what most people are selling a good copy for right now.
And the first two games can be picked up for peanuts.

You sure do

Attached: She shaved her minge for this.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

I don't have another 100 hours in me user.

The fuck are you on about?
Elysium was the habitat unit for the scientists of the orbital station linked to the "World Tree" (Space Elevator), and the "real" Elysium is the Earth which Klaus restored using NANOMACHINES and Titan corpses.

I cleared NG+ in a weekend (Torna Blades and all), it goes by real quick since you're overleveled to all hell, know what to do and can skip cutscenes.

>Niall, YOU'RE the one that said I should follow my heart. Why would you say things like that? You're the emperor, my brother. I love you.

>Why would you listen to me? YOU'RE the one that was suppose to be Emperor. I'm just an idiot kid. I almost died trying to play hero, but you'll listen to some shoddy advice? You should have taken over right then and there, at least I would still be alive. The only thing you can do for me now is to die. At least we will be together in the after life.

I might take a break for a while. Been playing this shit for a month straight. I just don't have it in me anymore. I'm getting too old.

Who is best boy and why is it Zeke

There's just the one ending.

>implying

Attached: Look at how happy she is!.webm (800x588, 2.93M)

Shit pairing.

That's not a different ending, user.

>NG+ gives you Pneuma's lvl 4
>It's fucking awful
WHHHHHHHHY

I see what you did there

Attached: 1542829168006.png (1280x653, 1.02M)

400 nia threads today wtf is going on?

Attached: Xenoblade 2.jpg (1366x3072, 758K)

>half of that shit just falls in his lap

>I don't want to kill him, I want to have a drink with him
>But I'm too young to drink
>Whelp...

This redeemed the mediocre ending. Nia getting confirmed as a cuck.

This is my favorite Mingetendo game.

February 22nd is cat day in japan.
Could be a coincidence, though.

Attached: D0A8jMtU8AIu3cr.jpg (1378x2039, 311K)

Because they didn't intend for you to get it and so didn't design it properly. Really sad when other Blades start easily out damaging her.

I actually didn't know that, but I'm glad I do now

Attached: 9b466eadaf43445f222777e72c49bea8.png (1304x1441, 1.2M)

Isn't Pneuma's entire gimmick and practical use just to stack all the orbs on your enemy for a massive chain attack?

Pretty much, but even full bursts aren't really needed in most cases and with Elemental Awakening, unless you are using Shulk, it's better to never put an orb on shit.

It’s a surprise for sure, but a welcome one!

Attached: D8D3C6C6-5E2F-4461-83E5-F54E34F9FA6B.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

I wish the orbs had a UI icon or some shit instead of floating around the enemy. There are times where the enemy is large and can't be focused by the camera properly, and I have to start guessing as to which ones I've already covered.

Nia's concept art hair is cute.

Attached: D0BfhN2UwAIi6jU.jpg (852x875, 82K)

looks like the catboy from torna

TUTURU

What is foot fetish art always poorly drawn?

Is there any reason to 100% TGC other than just for completion's sake, like do you unlock anything in the main game for doing it?

There's a tiny bit of cute fanart of his concepts, too.

Attached: 12345499765c70d5490161f.jpg (1000x1250, 208K)

You get a nice photograph of everyone you've helped if you max out your community. That's pretty much it. Pic related.

Attached: 1538063695068.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

Damn, look at all those people Mythra killed

So they fucked, right?

Attached: xenoblade mik milton.jpg (561x1000, 136K)

Milton deserved better

calm down mythra, they're kids.

>Thread dying 5 before bump limit.

Does anyone have an album or some shit of all their alt costumes?

The art book that just came out has them all

Attached: 1550818319257.jpg (1536x2048, 442K)

all I can find is this shitty video, but it at least shows all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=ymsNlSdg6qk

Rex Pilkington a best.

Best boy.
Incorrect, but still a very respectable opinion.

Attached: DtVHXzxVsAAT8U1.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Thank you for good thread OP-pon.

>poppi A
>C tier in any regard
Into the trash it goes.

PDF when?